Good News! I will have to move as I need a bigger place but for the price I pay this isn't bad. Also there are roaches that we can't seem to get rid of and its not just my apartment because talking to my neighbors they are in theirs too. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Warning This browser is no longer supported. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. This multi-family home is located at 2135 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA. 2135 Godby Rd is in Atlanta, GA and in ZIP code 30349. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Wednesday This home is currently off market. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Pet-Friendly Apartments in College Park, GA, Apartments with Utilities Included in College Park, GA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in College Park, GA, Apartments with Lofts in College Park, GA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in College Park, GA, Apartments with Parking in College Park, GA, Apartments with Fitness Center in College Park, GA, Apartments Under $800 in College Park, GA, Apartments Under $1,000 in College Park, GA, Income Restricted Housing in College Park, GA. Park Place Townhomes 2001 Godby Rd 1 Bed $1,050-$1,100 dogs and cats ok swimming pool dishwasher 2571 Candler Rd This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 2 stories with 472 units. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Language: I have not personally had any issue here but there have been two shootings near my building since I moved in 1 1/2 years ago. Manchester Oaks offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments for rent in College Park, GA with a playground and washer and dryer connections. Our gears are turning, but we dont have enough information to generate an accurate estimate at this time. 5PM Center right across the street. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. 2135 Godby Rd was last sold on Nov 17, 1998 for $77,900. $850-$1,345 Please remove characters to be below the maximum. GreatSchools HowLoud, First these apartments are roach infested rat,mice,mouse and more nasty stuff infested these I had a apartment here and it was a rat under my oven first of all it was a rat,mice,mouse whatever it was in my room I called my mom and told her, Roach infested, they dont fix anything , no washer dryer hook up , management is dishonest and wont be truthful. 2135 Godby Rd #33-504 . View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. for 2135 Godby Rd Unit II, Last sold on February 16, 2022 for $4,484,000, Home details and zoning from local records. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Atlanta? This property was built in 1972. This apartment is located at 2135 Godby Rd #30-197, Atlanta, GA. 2135 Godby Rd #30-197 is in Atlanta, GA and in ZIP code 30349. South Fultons entire western border is formed by the Chattahoochee, making it a perfect place for the outdoor-inclined to settle. 770-991-0212. Homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 60 days. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. HURRY!! in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. This property has a lot size of 14.92 acres and was built in 1972. This home was built in null and last sold on 2021-07-06 for $--. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. School data provided by It was. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Featuring lush costumes, infectious music, dazzling choreography- It's the perfect "Twisted Tuesday" for you, co-workers and friends. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? We apologize for the inconvenience. If your looking to move soon , apply month prior !! 8AM This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. We will look into it right away. This property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,260 sqft of floor space. 1/2 OFF YOUR 1ST & 4TH MONTH!! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Bike Score, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters, 2000 Convention Center Concourse, Atlanta, GA, 2020 Convention Center Concourse, Atlanta, GA. (470) 419-3343 Location: 2135 Godby Rd, College Park, GA 30349 Description: 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in College Park, GA, Washer Dryer Connections, Hartsfield Jackson Airport, Preferred Employer Discount-Airport, Medical, Govt, Vaulted Ceilings, Private Patio or Balcony Sorry! Sold. View information about 2135 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349. Closed Alexandria Landing is located in College Park, GA. Thursday STOP BY TODAY FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS! Scores provided by Interior features include fully equipped kitchens, wall to wall carpeting, washer dryer connections, and generous storage space. Chelsea Gardens is conveniently located near shopping and Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Airport with easy access to Interstate 285. We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Ft. Sold. The description and property data below may've been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. 3593 sq. The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. 30349. $1,475-$2,150 I don't plan on staying here forever but in the mean time, I like it. Apartments.com English. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. At Alexandria Landing Apartments in College Park, you can choose an apartment home to fit the way you live. This sprawling area is made up of a number of characterful neighborhoods, all offering access to ATL at a more affordable price. GA Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Our affordable and spacious one, two and three bedroom rentals and two bedroom townhouses are available in 12 unique floor plans. Contact Today! Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. 17 bed 14 bath 294,731 sqft 14.92 acre lot 2135 Godby Rd # I, College Park, GA 30349 Property Type Other Year Built 1972 Garage 24 Car Share this home Edit Facts Get your home value. 58.1 mi. College Park, GA. 2836176. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Atlanta? 2811 Godby Rd, College Park, GA 30349 is a single family home that contains 1,691 sq ft and was built in 2002. It took two month to move in after I got approved ! Chelsea Gardens is 8.8 miles from Fort McPherson, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Gillem. This property has approximately 28,320 sqft of floor space. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Don't miss Tuesdays at BEST FRIENDS. Hartsfield-Jackson airport sits on the eastern edge of South Fulton, so if you travel for work but want more space than the city would provide, look no further. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. I will say that the staff is great and I've never had a problem with them. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. 2090 Godby Road. Parking, utilities, exterior, etc. For a start ! See more homes for sale in. Home Details for 2135 Godby Rd Home Features The zip code is 30349. School boundaries are subject to change. Closed. Can I contact Alexandria Landing or tour the apartments? This property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,060 sqft of floor space. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Do not sell or share my personal information. 2135 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349 Units -- 2 bd | 2 ba | 1,260 sqft Zestimate - Unit 13-437 -- 1 bd | 1 ba | 764 sqft Zestimate - Unit 41-545 -- 2 bd | 2 ba | 988 sqft Zestimate - Unit 40-533 -- 2 bd | 2 ba | 1,102 sqft Zestimate - Unit 37-523 -- 1 bd | 1 ba | 660 sqft Zestimate - Unit 1020034 -- 2 bd | 2 ba | 1,260 sqft Friendly staff been here almost a month haven't gave any issues !! EXIT Realty West Midtown, MLS#20086501. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. 2135 Godby Rd, College Park , GA 30349 South Fulton 3.8 (7 reviews) Verified Listing Today 470-944-9273 Monthly Rent $885 - $1,350 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2.5 ba Square Feet 660 - 1,340 sq ft Chelsea Gardens Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms 2b/2b $985 - $1,160 All measurements are approximate. Homes for Sale Near 2135 Godby Rd #33-504. This property is not currently available for sale. This soon to be securely gated community is on the MARTA bus line, close to shopping, dining, I-85 . 0.431 AC. See Floor Plan 3D Tours and Videos I have done several roach bombs and they die down for a bit and then come back strong. Deposits can be pricey with no credit .. other then that I like it (: great & easy place to stay for the price ! 6.0 mi, 1-3 Br 30349. Upgraded units available with granite countertops, shaker cabinets, black appliances and faux wood flooring. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. How competitive is the market for this home? There is not a playground but there is a Rec. This apartment is located at 2135 Godby Rd #30-197, Atlanta, GA. 2135 Godby Rd #30-197 is in Atlanta, GA and in ZIP code 30349. 2135 Godby Rd Unit II is a 50,832 square foot multi-family home on a 10 acre lot with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. If I had a choice I wouldn't live here but having lost my job when the company closed I had to move someplace that would accept me with an eviction. Homes for Sale Near 2135 Godby Rd #30-197. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. It contains 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Please try again. Learn More Homeowner Tools Take a look. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Mon-Thurs 9am - 6pm. Chelsea Gardens is located in in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Always beware of scams. 8AM Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 2135 Godby Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349. Professionally managed by Meridian Management Group. 2135 Godby Rd Unit II has residential zoning. Having said this there are also a lot of police coming and going and they have security walking around in the evenings. This apartment is located at 2135 Godby Rd #13-440, Atlanta, GA. 2135 Godby Rd #13-440 is in Atlanta, GA and in ZIP code 30349. This apartment is located at 2135 Godby Rd #33-504, Atlanta, GA. 2135 Godby Rd #33-504 is in Atlanta, GA and in ZIP code 30349. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. College Park, Georgia Come home to Chelsea Gardens in College Park to view your new apartment home. The address for Alexandria Landing is 2135 Godby Rd. Your review is too long. The Godby Road Recreation Center, our newest recreation facility, is host to the College Park Youth Basketball Program, alongside the Brady Recreation Center, open gym basketball for youth and adults, karate, Zumba, the West End Medical Center Mobile Health Unit, spring break day camp, summer day camp, swimming, weight room, volleyball, and other community-related programs and events. and A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. This home last sold for $1,698,919 in December 2021. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please. GA to $1,350/mo. Your title is too long. APN 130060LL051. Friday $1,065-$1,205 Alternate Fri 9am -12pm. $1,016-$1,376 The value of this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial, and legal advisors. 5293 The Savoy St, College Park, GA 30349. The . This property is not currently available for sale. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. 5PM 8AM It is also near Atlanta Metropolitan State and Atlanta Technical College. 30311, 1-2 Br 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. Chelsea Gardens is within 18 minutes or 8.9 miles from Clayton State University. Atlanta. Interior features include fully equipped kitchens, wall to wall carpeting, washer/dryer connections, and generous storage space. Come home to Alexandria Landing Apartments in College Park to view your new apartment home! Closed Daily from 12:30PM to 2PM. Facts and features Edit Type: Apartment Heating: No Data Cooling: None Parking: On-street Interior details Bedrooms and bathrooms Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Cooling Cooling features: None Other interior features Total interior livable area: 1,340 sqft Property details Parking