DigMinecraft.com is not affiliated with Mojang. Please re-enable JavaScript in your browser settings. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. //www.planetminecraft.com/css/fonts.css?v=iAIAFChsfiOXhFo1Q2xw8K3yBUtVao3WmHpU39GNnyc7p4lg,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/style.css?v=iwR6k8BoGp0egOagzAH8sBu-Q_KRcXd5epfvyBhNDqfq_0dk,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/editor.css?v=Y3jUJlrotcaZcSq_RmVNeztoV_xKnvRXIfCp7cel3gNuOShk, How To Make The Most OP Sword In Minecraft, Stevawesome's Lifesteal Server (Cracked Too), The Perfect Superflat Preset - 1 week of Hardwork, How to Summon The Rarest Mob In Minecraft (Command). The command would result in the sword held by DigMinecraft to be enchanted . Yes, today I showed you how to get a 32767 Sharpness sword, I hope it worked for youHow to get command block: /give @p command_block1.17 (1.13+):/give @p dia. How can I change the durability of items using commands? How to apply a texture to a bezier curve? Give Weapon Generator (Java Edition 1.19) This Give Weapon Generator creates the Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac) 1.19 command you can use to give a player a custom weapon with enchantments, names and lore. I went back to old worlds and my 32k bedrock and axe were also at level 255. The first line will contain The sharpest sword and the second line will contain EVER. Does the 500-table limit still apply to the latest version of Cassandra? If you need help completing a section, click on the button to display the instructions. Showcasing ALL Minecraft Enchantments capable of the Maximum Level, Level 32767!---------------------------------------Commands:Fortune Level 32767 Diamond Pickaxe/give @p diamond_pickaxe{Enchantments:[{id:fortune,lvl:32767}]} 1Protection Level 32767 Diamond Armor/give @p diamond_helmet{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:32767},{id:fire_protection,lvl:32767},{id:blast_protection,lvl:32767},{id:projectile_protection,lvl:32767}]} 1/give @p diamond_chestplate{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:32767},{id:fire_protection,lvl:32767},{id:blast_protection,lvl:32767},{id:projectile_protection,lvl:32767}]} 1/give @p diamond_leggings{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:32767},{id:fire_protection,lvl:32767},{id:blast_protection,lvl:32767},{id:projectile_protection,lvl:32767}]} 1/give @p diamond_boots{Enchantments:[{id:protection,lvl:32767},{id:fire_protection,lvl:32767},{id:blast_protection,lvl:32767},{id:projectile_protection,lvl:32767}]} 1Thorns Level 32767 Diamond Armor/give @p diamond_helmet{Enchantments:[{id:thorns,lvl:32767}]} 1/give @p diamond_chestplate{Enchantments:[{id:thorns,lvl:32767}]} 1/give @p diamond_leggings{Enchantments:[{id:thorns,lvl:32767}]} 1/give @p diamond_boots{Enchantments:[{id:thorns,lvl:32767}]} 1Respiration Level 32767 Diamond Helmet/give @p diamond_helmet{Enchantments:[{id:respiration,lvl:32767}]} 1Feather Falling Level 32767 Diamond Boots/give @p diamond_boots{Enchantments:[{id:feather_falling,lvl:32767}]} 1Frost Walker Level 32767 Diamond Boosts/give @p diamond_boots{Enchantments:[{id:frost_walker,lvl:32767}]} 1Efficiency Level 32767 Diamond Tools/give @p diamond_pickaxe{Enchantments:[{id:efficiency,lvl:32767}]} 1/give @p diamond_shovel{Enchantments:[{id:efficiency,lvl:32767}]} 1/give @p diamond_axe{Enchantments:[{id:efficiency,lvl:32767}]} 1Sharpness, Smite, Sweeping Edge \u0026 Bane of Arthropods Level 32767 Diamond Sword/give @p diamond_sword{Enchantments:[{id:sharpness,lvl:32767},{id:smite,lvl:32767},{id:bane_of_arthropods,lvl:32767},{id:sweeping,lvl:32767}]} 1Knockback Level 32767 Diamond Sword/give @p diamond_sword{Enchantments:[{id:knockback,lvl:32767}]} 1Fire Aspect Level 32767 Diamond Sword/give @p diamond_sword{Enchantments:[{id:fire_aspect,lvl:32767}]} 1Looting Level 32767 Diamond Sword/give @p diamond_sword{Enchantments:[{id:looting,lvl:32767}]} 1Power Level 32767 Bow/give @p bow{Enchantments:[{id:power,lvl:32767}]} 1Punch Level 32767 Bow/give @p bow{Enchantments:[{id:punch,lvl:32767}]} 1Flame Level 32767 Bow/give @p bow{Enchantments:[{id:flame,lvl:32767}]} 1Luck of the Sea Level 32767 Fishing Rod/give @p fishing_rod{Enchantments:[{id:luck_of_the_sea,lvl:32767},{id:lure,lvl:5}]} 1Unbreaking Level 32767 Wooden Pickaxe/give @p wooden_pickaxe{Enchantments:[{id:unbreaking,lvl:32767}]} 1Only works on Minecraft Java edition version 1.13 and up. Upvotes appreciated! This is the best item in the game. Follow edited Feb 4, 2021 at 9:37. Did the drapes in old theatres actually say "ASBESTOS" on them? funny ways to say home run grassroots elite basketball Menu . 32k Enchants. When a player pulls the lever, the command block will be activated. Ive been trying to use tutorials and videos that teach how to make 32k words in 1.16 and 1.17 but none of them work, they all make a level 255 sharpness sword with 136 attack damage. See this: Possible to add multiple enchantments in one try? Please re-enable JavaScript in your browser settings. As of 1.1.3, there is no way you can use the /give command to give already enchanted items as you can't edit the NBT tag.. To see the enchantments on your new sword, open your inventory by pressing the E key. Cookie Notice If the command is longer than 256 characters, you will need to paste the command into a command block. For example, you can use the /enchant command to enchant the sword that the player called DigMinecraft is holding with Sharpness V. /enchant DigMinecraft sharpness 5. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. All rights reserved. This command block program is available in the following versions of Minecraft: * The version that it was added or removed, if applicable. We use the give command to customize the diamond sword. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Not only is it practically unbreakable, but it is also stacked to 64. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. I've been assembling commands for 32k enchanted armor and tools etc, here's what I have so far. with custom NBT, and you can already add enchantments beyond the level limits to existing items using a roundabout method involving multiple commands, but it would be nice to be able to bypass the limits using the much friendlier /enchant command. 9minecraft is a website about Minecraft where you can easily download free resources like: minecraft mods, minecraft maps, resource packs, data packs, and much more. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Here a bow with the best enchantments. Minecraft: Creating a 1000 Sharpness sword with commands A sword with such a high Sharpness level can easily dispatch any mob it hits (Image via YouTube) Minecraft players hoping to snag a. For more information, please see our Program the Command Block. /give minecraft:netherite_sword{Damage:32727,Enchantments:[{id:"minecraft:sharpness",lvl:32727}],Unbreakable:1} 1. Archived post. Extracting arguments from a list of function calls, Ubuntu won't accept my choice of password. Cookie Notice !THIS IS CHEATING AND REQUIRES WORLD FILES!NBT explorer: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-tools/1262665-nbtex. Suggestions or found a bug Leave me a comment/like on: Planet Minecraft. All rights reserved. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Today, I programmed a slew of code in the command block and whipped up the best possible tools and items you can get in Vanilla Minecraft. Information. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The options are as follows: Instructions: Select a weapon from the dropdown and then choose a quantity. 1.11.2. en Tools & Weapons weeklykhan16. DigMinecraft.com is not affiliated with Mojang. These are the commands that work for 1.12.2 i am not sure for which other updates it works this command science thing has: 32k pickaxe (fortune), 32k pickaxe (mending), 32k sword, 32k axe (combat & resourches in one), 32k shovel, 32k helmet, 32k chestplate, 32k leggings and 32k boots. The code is too long for you to type into normal chat, so you need command blocks. English version of Russian proverb "The hedgehogs got pricked, cried, but continued to eat the cactus". Using the knowledge of using commands to get a 32k item, you can summon a mob to drop a 32k item that is stacked to 64. Now you can see that the diamond sword is enchanted with Sharpness V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II, Looting III, and Unbreaking III. I really want to make a sword with every 32k enchantment, but i don't know how to do so because i only know how to apply one single 32k enchantment on one item. You can enchant a sword that you are holding by using the /enchant command. All rights reserved. However, you could connect the button to multiple command blocks. GOD SWORD! For example, you can use the /enchant command to enchant the sword that the player called DigMinecraft is holding with Sharpness V. In this example, sharpness is the name of the enchantment and 5 is the level of the enchantment to add. Which was the first Sci-Fi story to predict obnoxious "robo calls"? Even if you don't post your own creations, we always appreciate feedback on ours. For more information, please see our Unbreaking lvl:32767; Power lvl:32767; Punch lvl:32767; Flame lvl:1; Infinity lvl:1; Vanishing_curse lvl:1; Minify command The command Note: Minify the command to avoid issues :) . One of them would say /give @p diamond_sword.The other ones would say /enchant @p smite 2 and /enchant @p knockback 2.. I'm assuming the ids you've given are for the Java Edition, because the ids for PE . Top entries in Tools & Weapons. NOTE: The /enchant commands wont work if the player is not holding the dimaond sword. Improve this answer. Please re-enable JavaScript in your browser settings. Log inRegister Join 31,000+other online Players! Protection lvl:32767 Fire_protection lvl:32767 Blast_protection lvl:32767 Projectile_protection lvl:32767 Unbreaking lvl:32767 Aqua_affinity lvl:32767 Respiration lvl:32767 Mending lvl:1 Why refined oil is cheaper than cold press oil? 349 2 2 gold badges 3 3 silver badges 13 13 bronze badges. Command in Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac) 1.13 (also includes the Mending and Sweeping Edge III enchantments): Command in Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac) 1.9, 1.10, 1.11 and 1.12 (also includes the Mending enchantment): Command in Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac) 1.8: This complex command is not yet possible in Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE), but will be available in a future release of the game. If we had a video livestream of a clock being sent to Mars, what would we see. Or you can give armor, dyes, food, mechanisms, ores, potions, splash potions, tools, transportation and weapons to a player. Run specific commands without op on a minecrft server? All creations copyright of the creators. 2010 - 2023 Cyprezz LLC. Copyright 2014-2023 DigMinecraft.com. DigMinecraft.com is not affiliated with Mojang. The following command(s) will give a diamond sword to the nearest player that is enchanted with Sharpness V, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II, Looting III, and Unbreaking III. Gives you a 32K sword. Please give me an example of the commands that gives me a sword (or any other item) with multiple 32k enchantments. Share. How can I give myself certain potions via commands? *NOTE 2* These commands should work only for 1. . en Tools & Weapons cyarith. Don't forget to change "yourname" with your username. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. In this example, sharpness is the name of the enchantment and 5 is the level of the enchantment to add. Privacy Policy. NOTE: Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. Thanks. What are Warden and Sculk supposed to be? Congratulations, you have learned how to program a command block to give a player an enchanted diamond sword. What were the most popular text editors for MS-DOS in the 1980s? We will post the command here once it is possible to do in Minecraft PE. What should I follow, if two altimeters show different altitudes? Discover short videos related to how to get a 32k sword on bedrock pc on TikTok. We're a community of 3.9 million creative members sharing everything Minecraft since 2010! Java Edition enchant This /give command will be run each time the command block is activated. We will post the command here once it is possible to do in Minecraft Education Edition. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. en Tools & Weapons vrijdag. TIP: If you are not running Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac) 1.19, try one of our other Give Weapon Generators: Instructions: Select a target player from the dropdown. Copyright 2014-2023 DigMinecraft.com. This Command works On all Versions of Minecraft Java 1.14 1.18 Please Kindly Subscribe Me Diamonds Appreciated Paste This In A Command Block give p. Home / Minecraft Blogs / How To Make The Most OP Sword In Minecraft Update 1.1 : by Stevawesome 06/15/2021 12:45:05 amJun 15th, 2021. I've been assembling commands for 32k enchanted armor and tools etc, here's what I have so far. 32k Netherite Sword by vrijdag en 1.16.4 /give Tools & Weapons Here a sword with the best enchantments Sharpness lvl:32767 Fire_aspect lvl:32767 Sweeping lvl:32767 Unbreaking lvl:32767 Looting lvl:10 Mending lvl:1 Vanishing_curse lvl:1 Minify command The command Note: Minify the command to avoid issues :) For java 1.19, a simple to use Minecraft give command maker, with enchantments, color name text, lore and advanced attributes. With these tools, you can easily summon a custom mob with weapons, armor, enchantments and effects.