We cannot create a filter for this at the moment unfortunately, says Andrew, noting that because it is not legal in a lot of places, we could have a scenario where people are putting up 420-friendly in areas where it is illegal.. Beautiful, secluded, gated community home in the heart of Wine Country and minutes away from Notre Dame! Townhouses are another cool style of Airbnb in Detroit. Again, thank you! EUR 279. Perfect host and time. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. At check-out we talked with Latrell and Lani for a while-truly nice and genuine people. Some listings even drop in extra hints, like this Breckenridge townhouse with a $420-per-night price tag. Loved everything about it! Looking forward to going back. The deer were never shy. Based on the information we have received from the owner or our partner, this is not considered to be a family-friendly property. Will definitely be going back again. We will most definitely be coming back. The forest friends were so cool to watch as well. (Courtesy of Copperhouse Detroit) The Copperhouse- Detroit, MI. Use the fully equipped kitchen to whip up a delicious meal together, making the most of the natural light that comes in through the big windows. The perfect overnight space for adult gatherings and family stays! Plus, the hosts will arrange for massages, meditation, sound therapy, and more depending on what your group is looking for. The kitchens gas stove was nice being from an area with mostly electric. However, its worth making the trip into this northwestern Detroit neighbourhood for this unique and cosy bungalow. Located in Highland Park, Michigan, this 2,156 square foot two floor home has one kitchen, one living room with fireplace, one family room, and one full bathroom. I was the leader of an all girl glitter band and anytime we were on tour and got to stay in someones comfortable home it meant the world to me. We all loved being able to get up to see deer just outside our windows and while enjoying our early morning coffee and tea on the covered patio-it was so relaxing that we spent hours just hanging out and talking there. We had such a wonderful time! Skip to the content. Stylish one-bedroom apartment for six (from USD 201), 3. "}I will be honest I thought that Detroit was going to be the worst most unsafe area to get a place to stay at. This centrally located flat is a great shout for a couple in Detroit. 209 Monterey Street Highland Park, MI 48203. Each bedroom has a smart tv with firestick. This posh apartment is on the 23rd floor of a quiet building and sleeps a maximum of 6 guests. Luxury Airbnb. The review scores are close to perfect, so you know youre in for an excellent stay before you arrive! Latrell was super friendly and accommodating. This near and bright rental also comes with a shared indoor pool, a gym, and a large TV with Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and Netflix for entertainment. Make the most out of this propertys convenient location and visit nearby attractions such as Hart Plaza, Campus Martius Park, and The Majestic Theatre. Its got a walk score of 94! All rights reserved. Crazy ping pong matches, connect four, and euchre while imbibing at the bar-it was so much fun. Plenty of food options that deliver. Search for hostels in the area! Now, weve seen a few loft apartments already, and there are more to come; however, few look quite as good as this one in Detroits East Village. Airbnb your home Sign up Log in Airbnb your home Sign up for our newsletter and get the best travel tips delivered right to your inbox. 6. The kitchen was stocked with a lot of alcoholic beverages, utensils, water, chocolate, snacks, and a lot more!! Book directly and compare the best deals across a global network of trusted travel sellers. {"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org\/","@type":"Review","itemReviewed":{"@type":"Organization","image":"https:\/\/www.budandbreakfast.com\/app\/uploads\/job-manager-uploads\/featured_image\/2020\/01\/House-outside-front.jpg","name":"Celebrity Bud and Breakfast – The Palace – Private lower level of home just minutes from Notre Dame and dispensaries"},"reviewRating":{"@type":"rating","ratingValue":5},"name":"Celebrity Bud and Breakfast – The Palace – Private lower level of home just minutes from Notre Dame and dispensaries","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"kerstin.ice01-5127"},"reviewBody":"The Preston's were an absolutely amazing couple. Thats where we come in. I am glad you enjoyed yourself you were great to host! {"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org\/","@type":"Review","itemReviewed":{"@type":"Organization","image":"https:\/\/www.budandbreakfast.com\/app\/uploads\/job-manager-uploads\/featured_image\/2021\/04\/20210401_175302.jpg","name":"Poker Place"},"reviewRating":{"@type":"rating","ratingValue":5},"name":"Poker Place","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"Joshanna McKahan"},"reviewBody":"Perfect place to stay for a chill night with Friends. To be sure that its safe too, check out World Nomads travel insurance policies and pick the best one for you. Beautiful, secluded, gated community home in the heart of Wine Country and minutes away from Notre Dame! The exposed brickwork is complemented by brightly coloured furniture and awesome design touches. Luxury retreat with a shared pool Show all photos Whether you're in the city for business or leisure, this deluxe haven offers a convenient stay. Browse all of these sitesto find the best bet for your unique group, goals, and budget. This was our first Bud & breakfast experience and it exceeded our expecations. To make sure your loud bud stays discreet on the roadtrip, beach or trails, consider a smell-proof bag. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Its prime location puts you within walking distance of stadiums, shopping centers, and fancy restaurants in Detroit. I could write a book on the experience I had here with my guys and obviously I recommend this place to anyone looking."}Excellent. We were greeted with a very nice welcome package that got the stay started out right. They were super nice. If youve never done it before, wakeboarding sees your feet bound to a shortboard as youre tower behind a motorboat. By far the best place we been and will for sure be back once it's warmer. At the same time, there are several private rooms in bungalows that can suit solo travellers looking for a local experience or those on a budget. 15 STUNNING Airbnbs in Detroit [2023 Edition], I consent to my personal information being processed in accordance with The Broke Backpackers. The Collective House {Cannabis Friendly} - Houses for Rent in Highland Park, Michigan, United States - Airbnb Skip to content Coffee Maker Played ping pong everyday. Required fields are marked *. {"@context":"https:\/\/schema.org\/","@type":"Review","itemReviewed":{"@type":"Organization","image":"https:\/\/www.budandbreakfast.com\/app\/uploads\/job-manager-uploads\/featured_image\/2020\/01\/House-outside-front.jpg","name":"Celebrity Bud and Breakfast – The Palace – Private lower level of home just minutes from Notre Dame and dispensaries"},"reviewRating":{"@type":"rating","ratingValue":5},"name":"Celebrity Bud and Breakfast – The Palace – Private lower level of home just minutes from Notre Dame and dispensaries","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"nesretepynot3"},"reviewBody":"Great weekend get away at \u201cThe Palace\u201d! If you rented an RV in Detroit, youll be pleased to know that theres free parking available as well! There are cities in Michigan that allow recreational marijuana facilities. This property is unavailable on this site presently. Other than being clean and well maintained, this rental is in a safe and secure location in the middle of downtown Detroit. Would recommend to anyone wanting to spend some time checking out Detroit and staying in a 420 friendly environment. We all loved being able to get up to see deer just outside our windows and while enjoying our early morning coffee and tea on the covered patio-it was so relaxing that we spent hours just hanging out and talking there. 420 Friendly Upstairs Only 420 Friendly Upstairs Only - Guesthouses for Rent in Detroit, Michigan, United States - Airbnb Skip to content Last addition, I\u2019m extremely picky and searched every listing on every state close to me that was legalized. The location was amazing, multiple occasions we saw deer in the backyard. Theres been a lot of buzz about finding the AirBnb of the cannabis world, and sites do indeed exist for that purpose. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. 26, 2023 - Entire home for $315. It is good for entrepreneurs. And absolutely will sooner than later. If you enjoy a beer, this is the tour for you. The third floor guest/lounge area was a much better experience than a hotel would ever be. Your email address will not be published. Enjoy Recreational Weed in the Motor City, Recreational Weed Sales Begin in Michigan, Detroit Temporarily Bans Recreational Weed Sales, Michigan Legalizes Recreational Marijuana. Would book again in a heartbeat. Latrell was so nice he made us feel right home right away. This place lives up to the hype! Apr 25, 2023 - Entire loft for $135. Last but not least is this beautiful blue house for eight guests. Inside the apartment, youll find comfortable furniture, including a sofa bed and a well-equipped kitchen. (Do a quick search on the following sites). We will be returning"}Forget about the one that had the banners flying, This is the new Palace in Michigan. How about this loft apartment with a four-poster king bed! Three marijuana dispensaries in Ann Arbor (Greenstone Provisions, Exclusive Provisioning Ann Arbor, and Arbors Wellness) were On December 1, 2019, recreational marijuana sales will start in Michigan. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Feel free to watch Netflix movies using the large smart TV and swim in the well-kept pool during your stay. : 2022121 airbnb detroit mi with pool 2022121 airbnb detroit mi with pool Want to get your adrenaline racing while you visit Detroit? Check out some of our featured 420 friendly rentals. Enjoy privacy with the entire lower level, over 2000SF with hardwood floors and 11 marbled granite bar with matching countertop and sink. It was the perfect spot for a relaxing vacation. I had a nice quiet weekend and enjoyed the peaceful ambiance of the back yard with the deer walking through. "}I can not say enough great things about this beautiful.home and the sense of comfort you get staying there, thanks to the beyond amazing host latrell and his beautiful wife. Not only will you get major discounts and swag at local dispensaries, youll get interesting history about everything related to cannabis.