Related Posts Quand Lex dcouvre le secret de Clark ? "Gabby was staring at her competition by the way. Danny Noriega (aka Adore Delano) has come out as non-binary since 'American Idol.'. It all started here, with a young stage actor trying to make it big in the music industry. Indeed, the Arkansas native with a slight Southern drawl came across as an anti-rockstar humble, unassuming and with minimal swagger. 77 Bible Verses About Faith To Encourage You Today, Faith is a topic that reaches across the whole Bible. Since American Idol's eighth season kicked off in January, audiences have been fixated on charismatic Adam Lambert, a contestant unlike any the show has seen in its run. ", When you really dug in at the ending I was hoping for that the whole time," he added. Barrett advised the country crooner to keep his eyes more open while singing to help him connect emotionally with the audience. Lambert was the Season 8 runner-up to Kris Allen. David Archuleta is the latest 'American Idol' contestant to come out as LGBTQIA+, SCOTUS Now Just Another Congressional Committee, Trump Ramps up Attacks on DeSantis: 'Dropping Like a Rock', Russian Strikes on Pavlohrad Aim to Hamper Ukraine's Counteroffensive, Greg Abbott Criticized for Response to Texas Shooting: 'A New Low', Democrat Sold First Republic Stock, Bought JP Morgan Before Collapse, Conservative Influencers Struggle With Countering Biden's Messaging. Here are the 8 times that Adam Lambert blew us away on the stage of American Idol. While Lambert wasearningTV watchers' attention with his flamboyance and bravado, Allen proved to be a very different kind of performer. But not everyone could make the Top 11. Billboard is a part of Penske Media Corporation. "You killed it.". When the results were revealed, Kris Allen was crowned the winner. Did Adam Lambert sing any Queen songs on American Idol? Get weekly rundowns straight to your inbox, A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry. It's a lot of fun. | Adam lambert, American idol, People Uploaded to Pinterest Adam Lambert Hallelujah! Bryan called Parker "a fighter" while Perry said he "made that stage" his own. All 18 of Adam Lambert's American Idol performances. This is the stuff that makes legends legends. Dressed in gold and leopard print, like the rock royalty he is, Lambert absolutely destroyed these classic Queen rock anthems. ", By 2008, however, he was ready to come out, and did so in People. Dan Marshall confessed he was nervous performing in front of country superstar Barrett, who helped him find his connection to the audience and get out of his head. "I remember the first time I looked at (my wrist), I said, 'I'll probably never be able to play again,'" Allen told Yahoo Music. Barrett encouraged him to focus on the lyrics and pick certain moments to unleash his powerful voice and range. Please, we cannotprotect him. Adam Lambert, "Mad World" [youtube ] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfR0JGWX62E [/youtube] Lambert certainly isn't the only Idol contestant to have lost the competition and gone on to. Now this is how you rock a crown. On top of that challenge, Maybee took a risk by re-arranging the songto begin with the chorus. The part he auditioned for eventually went to Diego Boneta. He's not afraid to cover songs by legends, and he's not afraid to make them his own. Watch Kris Allen Perform 'Heartless' on 'American Idol'. Hallelujah! During American Idol Season 8, many people speculated on the sexuality of Adam Lambert, especially after pictures of him kissing a man emerged online. "You get thrown into it all. I am in prayer for each of the. "In my opinion, the show has finally started," Perry said. Its called acting," Richie said. Ex-fiance explains, Brian May reflects on Freddie Mercury tribute concert 31 years later: "Moment I'll take, Queen's Roger Taylor reveals why George Michael 'wasn't suitable' to replace Freddie, The complicated history of how Shania Twain swapped husbands with best friend after ex, Michael J Fox's wife and children: A timeline of Back to the Future star's beautiful, George Michael's stunning stripped back version of 'A Different Corner' is a lost, Read more: Queen and Adam Lambert announce UK 2020 tour - here's how to get tickets, Read more: Queen's Roger Taylor explains why John Deacon quit the band, Watch the heartbreaking final video footage of Freddie Mercury, Read more: Freddie Mercury in private: Rarely seen photos of the star behind closed doors, See more: Freddie Mercury in private: Rarely seen photos of the star behind closed doors, George Michael impressing David Bowie and Seal with Freddie Mercury song is so powerful - video. Lamberts cover of this classic Sam Cooke song showed off a different flavor of the singers voice, allowing him to still go all-out with his dizzying belts, while also highlighting a soulful quality that we had yet to see in his earlier performances. If a verse you read strikes you, try to read it again and then write it down as God is trying to speak to you through it. And of course, Nicolina's Nona, who didn't know she'd be singing the song, was a mess of tears in the audience. ET, with another live vote and elimination. Popular video sections on Godtube include; Christian bands and singers in Christian music videos, Christian comedians and comedy skits, spoofs and parodies in funny videos, cute videos featuring kids and animals, sports videos, Christian news videos and inspirational videos. In the video for that song, he is seen kissing actor and LGBTQ+ activist Shane Bitney Crone. Behind the scenes, Lambert and Allen became good friends. Start uploading your Christian videos today! ", "You ended at the highest place you could end," he added. Though he made a career performing at Prides and released a song titled "I Am Who I Am," he was not publicly out for the first part of his career. Now, a decade later, the superstar returned to the show to prove once again why he is a master of live performance. He also sang with Queen in that year's season finale. The band asked to be on the show to perform with him, seeing it as a unique opportunity to see if the young singer would gel with the rest of Queen. He sang "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. Back in 2009, a young singer and actor by the name of Adam Lambert auditioned for American Idol, singing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen to wow the judges. "I had thousands of people send me the video, saying, 'You have to see this guy!' This song may not be the first that comes to mind when you think of Lambert, but his haunting rendition of the Gary Jules track is a stunning reminder that the star can take any kind of song and make it his own. But I love that record, I really do. By Josh Kimball, Christian Post Reporter. Bryan marveled at the control Nicolina has over her voice. "So it was so easy just to play off Adam, and I think we sort of consciously made an effort so that we wouldn't kind of favorite anyone. I am not this gay, feminine boy. At the 2015 CMT: Artists of the Year event, Lambert teamed with British songstress Leona Lewis to sing this slow country jam about jealousy and longing. You are important & alive. Always know that.". Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, David Cook, David Archuleta, Brooke White, Kelly Clarkson, Fantasia, Rueben Studdard, Danny Gokey, summer tour, Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell . He told The Advocate: "Looking back, [the network's policy] could be interpreted a bunch of different ways. I've been living in Los Angeles for eight years as a gay man. (April 8)The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats.AP's commitment to independent, comprehensive journalism has deep roots. 5:38. adam lambert on american idol if i cant have you+judges. On Instagram in June (aka Pride Mont h), the singer and . I don't even think I realized the weight of the moment until after the fact," Lambert said of his first performance with Queen in the 2019 ABC documentary The Show Must Go On: The Queen & Adam Lambert Story. 27, 2009, 8:20 p.m. NEW! Early Breakfast with Gary King As a contestant on American Idol, Lee Dewyze was always encouraged to push the limits with his vocal ability. While somewhat disappointed, Lambert realized it too: "I knew that in my way I had won, for myself, for my life." But Barrett encouraged him to "make sure those big notes make sense.". Look at that breath control! American Idol set another milestone when it crowned its first at-home winner, Just Sam, on season 18 in May 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic. By. American Idol Season 7 runner-up David Archuleta has discussed the journey he went on with his sexuality in a recent social media post. But that's just the way things are. The thing that's great about Lambert, is that he backs up that showmanship with vocals to match. "My biggest worry was like, 'I want to be able to pick up my kid,'" he added. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google, Visit Billboard Pro for music business news, Kiss Guitarist Paul Stanley Calls Best-Practice Care for Transgender Youth a Sad and Dangerous Fad, Paris Hilton Is Coming to You Live in Concert for a First-Ever Performance This Summer. In promoting his single "Beautiful," he told Out: "If you're missing a leg, you're still beautiful. "I was like a deer in headlights," he told Yahoo Music. Adam Mitchel Lambert (born January 29th, 1982) was a contestant on Season 8 of American Idol. This site is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a subsidiary of Salem Media Group. Privacy PolicyTerms of UseCalifornia - Do Not Sell My Personal InformationCalifornia - CCPA Notice. Adam Lambert is one of the greatest vocalists of his era, there's no doubt about that. Perry revealed that one of her friends who is a musicalartistrecently asked about Maybee. And to raise the stakes even higher, this was the first episode of the season where all voting happened during the show, which aired live coast-to-coast meaning fans only had two hours to cast their votes before host Ryan Seacrest revealed the top 11 at the end of the episode. 'American Idol': Gabby Barrett returns to mentor, Adam Lambert makes singer cry on stage Charles Trepany USA TODAY 0:00 1:25 The competition is heating up on "American Idol," which. Sue White | For MLive.com. He came out as gay in 2016. And that's OK.". 10 Trans Queens That Made History On 'RuPaul's Drag Race' in the U.S. Because you dont have a huge amount of personality. Let the word of God hit you today in a unique way. Then I also have learned I don't have too much sexual desires and urges as most people which works I guess because I have a commitment to save myself until marriage.". Soon after his time in the American Idol spotlight, Allen scored his first hit. Lambert's voice is both unique, and adaptable, sounding great across pop, rock, glam, and even country music. Showing up on the show just a year after competing, Lamberts effortless rendition of his second-ever single proved once and for all that not winning the shows title didnt mean he wasnt about to blow up. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our Private Policy and Terms of Use. Now, a decade later, the superstar returned to. Elton John, 21 June 2020, 18:01 | Updated: 26 January 2021, 17:20, Adam Lambert performs 'Whole Lotta Love' on American Idol. Published: Mar. Though Marshall had a "great song choice," Perry encouraged him to "always strike a line of fun" while still staying professional. Two years later, the singer, who wore make up and traditionally feminine jewelry on the show, revealed in a TV Page interview that she was transgender. Thank You Camellia, Allens second major-label LP, was issued in 2012. Be inspired in your walk with Jesus Christ and grow in your knowledge of the Bible with videos highlighting inspirational messages and verses. "You killed it and what Im loving the most:yourstorytelling," said Richie. Hilarious Emmy Speeches From Tim Conway And Har Fighting Cowboy Has Johnny Carson In Stitches D Cher And Carol Burnett Sing A Medley Of Hits. On Instagram in June (aka Pride Month), the singer and Mormon revealed that he discussed coming out as gay to his family in 2014, six years after being on Idol. After making it to the top 36 of Season 8, Marshall first starred in MTV reality show The Gay Real World. His reworkings of song "There was an immediate [chemistry]," May said. The judges all agreed that the tip paid off big time. Whether he's on a TV show, in a club, a stadium, or a huge outdoor festival, Lambert knows how to make his vocals fit the venue. "Fritz, youre an artist, buddy," he said. Although not shown performing, he was shown in a montage of contestants who advanced from the first part . The drummer confirmed it was a performance when Adam Lambert was a contestant on season eight of American Idol that spurred him to contact his bandmates saying he may have found a new lead singer for Queen. Adam Lambert is reason enough to tune in "American Idol". Abraham was credited in the Old Testament as the "Father of Faith" and in the New Testament Gospels, Jesus talks about faith. This aw-shucks persona annoyed Simon Cowell, the always-opinionated Idol judge. Lamberts choice of Bohemian Rhapsody, along with being nearly-prophetic, was clearly well-thought out, as the star wowed all of the judges with his extremely impressive voice. Mike Parker, a 27-year-old carpenter from Warrenton, Virginia, came to play, with the Luke Combs' song "Hurricane." 27-year-old Adam Lambert was a contestant on American Idol in 2009 when he auditioned for the judges by performing Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. One possibility is that they didn't want me to go public with my sexuality.". We became great friends, and we told each other that day, You deserve it. And so, I think it could have gone either way. A decade after auditioning with the Queen track, Lambert returned to Idol for a stunning duet with season 17 contestant Dimitrius Graham, electrifying the audience while also giving the contestant plenty of room to make the song his own. Among several injuries was a shattered wrist. Season 12 of American Idol saw a singer performing under the stage name JDA reached the group stages. Per ABC News, Fox "cut off press access to him and his family" after this comment was made. Lambert doesn't usually sing country songs, and so he shows off just how wide his range is by absolutely killing this song. Tim Hawkins Hilariously Recalls Growing Up With Cats' Doorway Jumps Have Internet in Stitches. "Gabby gave you a gift by changing that song because you actually felt that song," Richie said. "I was sitting in the front row and he looked me in the eye and said, 'I really wanted to win,' and I mouthed to him, 'you did.'" Queen's Roger Taylor has confirmed the exact video the band saw of Adam Lambert that convinced them the singer could pay tribute to their legendary frontman, Freddie Mercury. 4am - 6am, I'm Still Standing ", Bryan agreed on the improvement, adding that Lady K's vocal choices are "never overdone.". Performing at the 41st Annual Kennedy Center Honors, Lambert's powerful vocals and incredible stage presence actually brought Cher to tears. Released in September 2009, Live Like Were Dying sold more than a million copies, earning platinum certification. This isn't just one of Lambert's best covers, this is one of the best covers of all time. Hollywood writers to go on strike for first time in over 15 years, slamming 'gig economy', Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. I was only 19 and fresh out of high school on Idol, and from a small town. The track was also featured on Allens self-titled debut album, which went on to sell more than 300,000 copies. Also Lambert and Lovato look GREAT in tuxes. Adam auditioned in San Francisco. "Great job.". Allen auditioned for the lead in the feature-film production of Rock of Ages in 2012, but later admitted that he was relieved to be passed over. I cannot raise a child to lie or to hide things. He's a worthy successor to their legacies. American Idol Season 7 runner-up David Archuleta has discussed the journey he went on with his sexuality in a recent social media post. All Rights Reserved. "The beauty of this show and why it works year after year is watching what is happening to you right now," he said. I wasn't raised that way, and I'm not going to raise a child to do that. After his performance, Gressett was brought to tears by a surprise video message from none other than Lambert. "You added a little element we havent been talking about a lot. In 2018, they came out as gender non-binary on Twitter, writing, "I am non-binary & completely valid. 2023 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. Coming back from the bottom 10 last week, Allegra Miles fought to prove herself worthy to the voters with the hit Billie Eilish song "ocean eyes.". In 2012, she told the St. Louis Post Dispatch she was bisexual. He said: "It was the first decision I made as a father [to come out]. Perry said Flora worked the crowd like Billie Eilish does with subtlety and feeling. ggzmkst. Bryan said Guardino "took it to the next level" and encouraged him to keep following his instincts on stage. ", Luke Bryan 'shocked' Mike Parker didn't make 'American Idol' top 10: 'Youre gonna see some inner turmoil'. Speaking on Good Morning America, Roger Taylor said of the 2009 incident: A friend of mine called me up and said, Ive just seen the most amazing singer onAmerican Idol., I checked it out and [Lambert] was singing 'Whole Lotta Love' by Led Zeppelin and just blowing it away. Want to know what everyone in the music business is talking about. She told EuroWeb at the time: "They had decided that because American Idol was a family show, that they could not have me on the show because of the pictures I had taken though they had never seen the pictures. Jealous Toddler Wants Uncles Girlfriend All To Caring Dog Helps Her Humans Care For Twin Babie Baby Is Fascinated Watching Nature Documentary. Jason Castro's "Hallelujah" defines "American Idol" for me . But first, Lady K needed tofind the confidence of an "Idol" winner,so Barrett gave her a pep talk and encouraged her to find a power stance to own her space on the stage. The 24-year-old land surveyor sang "She's Got It All" by Kenny Chesney. This chilling rendition earned rave reviews from all of the judges What a performance! If you're overweight, you're still beautiful. All Rights Reserved. Notable examples include a rousing rendition of the Bill Withers classic Aint No Sunshine and an acoustic version of the Kanye Westchart-topper Heartless., Watch Kris Allen Perform 'Heartless' on 'American Idol'. Though in the next season Adam Lambert was able to weather rumors about his sexuality all the way to the grand final, Season 7's David Hernandez was not so lucky. Lambert acted as a celebrity mentor, where he helped the shows singers choose and perfect their favorite Queen songs before bringing them to the stage. Lambert returned to his American Idol roots for this season 12 duet with Angie Miller. That's why I wanted to share my own story as a gay man.". Out in his public life, he has since said that Fox made him delete an online journal post where he talked about his sexuality, with the network claiming he was not able to "self-promote" as a contestant. Now, a decade later, the. Fantastic.. After finishing fourth in Season 14, Owen came out publicly in his first post-content single, "Can't Fight It." The singer later found fame as drag queen Adore Delano, first through YouTube and then on RuPaul's Drag Race, where they were the Season 6 runner-up. But then I had similar feelings for both genders so maybe a spectrum of bisexual. But back to the 'Idol' finale. AP is the largest and most trusted source of independent news and information.Today, AP employs the latest technology to collect and distribute content - we have daily uploads covering the latest and breaking news in the world of politics, sport and entertainment. Two years later, after Lambert had successfully established a solo career, he took the stage as Queen's lead singer for the first time. Embed christianai 8450 views 2010-10-02T01:39:49 Jason Castro season 7 fourth place winner sings Hallelujah. Speaking during a Queen press conference in 2014 he reflected: "That [audition recording] rippled around the world," the guitarist said. Adam Lambert's 8 Best Performances On the 'American Idol' Stage Before embarking on a wildly successful solo career and becoming the new frontman of queen, pop-rock singer Adam Lambert made. "You step up there, and you truly look like youve been in this role for 30, 40 years, and its truly just a God-given talent," he said. Adam Lambert's childhood stage experience positioned him well to compete in the eighth season of American Idol in 2009. It was evangelical. "It was quite odd, because they're both really good singers, but there's some kind of chemistry already between us and Adam, it was just instant," guitarist Brian May recalled in The Show Must Go On. Perry exclaimed after the formerly homeless contestant's performance. The highest any LGBTQ+ contestant has got in the show is runner-up. Perry delivered a stern warning to viewers. In the reality competition's eighth season, which aired in 2009, the acoustic crooner . Back then, Adam was a virtually unknown artist, who quit the cast of the L.A. production of Wicked to audition for American Idol.His stint on the singing competition series changed the way that viewers looked at the show, as he . Bryan complimented Marlene on her growth. Allen beat out fan-favorite Adam Lambert on . With his new single out, Lambert also performed a smooth rendition of New Eyes during the season 17 finale of the show, taking a step back from his glam rock roots to provide a more intimate performance for his fans. Her subtle, emotional performance earned high praise from the judges and a comparison to another young music superstar. "Thats how you do it," exclaimed Richie. Bryan commented that Thompson's voice "is just so real and unique to you.". T Tracy Schneider 887 followers More information Hallelujah! The second one, I felt really good about it. ", "It was like watching an angel sing this beautiful song," she continued. The following summer in 2012, Adam Lambert joined Queen as a more permanent member touring Europe and playing dates in Russia and the rest - as they say - is music history. This is not Lamberts first time on Idol this season earlier this year, he helped out the contestants during the shows Queen week. Join us in a conversation about world events, the newsgathering process or whatever aspect of the news universe you find interesting or important. Neither have come close to commercial breakthrough of his debut effort, but several of his songs have been licensed for television shows. Singing "Baby Girl" by Sugarland, Huntergirl dedicated the song to her parents. Freddie Mercury auction: Why is Mary Austin selling star's items? How Meaningful Is It for SZA That Kill Bill Finally Hit No. "That is why we saved you right there," Bryan said. Miles gave a dynamic performance, starting at the piano before getting up to show off her magical falsetto. 1:21. Queen and Adam Lambert will perform 16 shows across Europe in spring 2020, including five nights at London's O2 - get tickets here. Before taking the stage in front of judges Katy Perry, Luke Bryan and Lionel Richie, contestants got some much-needed mentoring from none other than Gabby Barrett, the country superstar who got her start on Season 16of "Idol,"where she finished third. "She is a lady, and I believe!" A month later, he confirmed his sexuality to Rolling Stone. They would eventually become finalists and on May 20, 2009, each sang on the season eight finale. 10 Adam Lambert Covers That Prove the Artist Is a Vocal Legend, Lukas Gage & Chris Appleton Walk Red Carpet, Share Matching Tattoos, 12 Times Celebrity Men Had to Say They Weren't Gay, All the Celebrities Who Came Out As LGBTQ+ in 2023 (So Far), 15 Sexy Celebrities Who Definitely Live in the Daddyverse, Meet the Sexy Contestants of the New 'I Kissed a Boy' Gay Dating Show, The 10 Best Lesbian & Sapphic Coming-of-Age Movies We Adore, These Are the Celebrity Guest Judges on 'Drag Race All Stars 8', Here's the Trailer & 1st-Look Images for 'Queer Eye' Season 7, 'Dead Ringers' & 15 Other Problematic Lesbians and Queer Women We Love, Here's the Adorable 1st Poster for the 'Red, White & Royal Blue' Movie, 25 Hot Pics of the 'Red, White & Royal Blue' Studs to Hype Us Up For the Film, Jwan Yosef Is Taking His Clothes Off in New Underwear Brand Collab, Lukas Gage & Chris Appleton Wore Matching Bands on Their Ring Fingers, These Are All the 'Drag Race' Queens Who Won Crowns in 2023 (So Far), Lukas Gage & Chris Appleton Reportedly Just Got Married, Coachella 2023: Attendees Turned Out Hot Looks During Weekend 2. With just his vocals, Miller's and a piano for the first part of the song, we get to hear every note that Lambert sings, and each one is beautiful. 00:07 1 - Satisfaction - Rolling Stones02:23 2 - Black or White - Michael Jackson04:46 3 - Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash06:50 4 - Tears of a Clown - . And then when we went onstage it felt natural. Adam Lambert - American Idol Audition. He came back to the show that made him famous and showed exactly why he's a superstar. 1? Big Sister Cries Meeting New Baby For The First Kalyan Guessing Today | 29-04-23 | Fix OTC Kaly Little Puppy's Determination to Get on Treadmil Iam Tongi Performs Chilling Version Of The Sou Iam Tongi Earns Standing Ovation With Emotional 81-Year-Old Stuns Nursing Home With 'Unchained 7-Year-Old Sings Patsy Cline Classic Crazy. "I cant play favorites, but you can see it in my eyes, Fritz," she said, before addressing viewers at home:"Your faves are not safe, and its only a small window. Want to know what everyone in the music business is talking about. Adam Lambert - What Do You Want From Me - Live At American Idol robert taylor 184 subscribers Subscribe 1.8K Share 357K views 12 years ago Adam lambert singing 'What Do You Want From Me'. It's amazing he didn't win his season of American Idol. What many forget is that Lambert didnt win the reality-singing competition that year; he was actually runner-up to Kris Allen. More information Hallelujah! Just look at how he commands an audience. 2023 Billboard Media, LLC. There was much controversy and debate following the win. Watch Kris Allen's Discuss His Car Accident, Allen was involved in a serious car accident on New Years Day 2013 that landed him in the emergency room. ", Perry said Copeland "landed in a cool spot," and Bryan said Barrett gave him great tips that helped him deliver a "great performance.". Here's what went down. So judge Simon Cowell chose for him to sing Leonard Cohen's famous tune, 'Hallelujah.' OneMinuteNews. 'American Idol' reveals top 24, formerly homeless singer Lady K stuns with Etta James song. Do I wish more people would have heard it? ", Season 2's most controversial contestant was perhaps Frenchie Davis, eliminated before the finals after Fox decided that previous topless photos she had taken didn't fit the family show image the show wanted. They developed a mutual admiration for one other's talent, and Lambert later . "Hes very creative and moves around and has a lot of energy.". Trump's latest attack addresses DeSantis' overseas trips to the U.K., Israel, Florida's Covid-19 record, and polling support for the 2024 Presidential race. Part of the nights festivities included a performance that paired Allen and Lambert with the remaining members of Queen for a rendition of We Are the Champions., Watch Kris Allen and Adam Lambert Perform With Queen, "Just meeting them for the first time, it was so surreal. And we were awestruck by his instrument and the way he used it. "It didn't feel like we were trying to be anything that we werent.". In the end, host Ryan Seacrest revealed the results of the live vote: Allegra Miles, Ava Maybee and Dan Marshall would not be moving on in the competition. In the later seasons of Glee, Lambert joined the cast as Starchild, a glam rocker who joins the band started by Kurt, Santana, and Rachel. I could feel the spirit in the room on this Sunday," Perry said. There are huge Kris fans out there, she told Entertainment Tonight. The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life. I think part of the problem, Kris, is you, Cowell said during Allens initial audition. Since the show, I've moved around a lot and have had a lot of social growth. He wrote: "I've been open to myself and my close family for some years now that I am not sure about my own sexuality. Behind the scenes, Lambert and Allen became good friends. Fritz Hager has been open in past episodes about his struggles with confidence while on "American Idol.". Protect him! You are watching Contestant Stuns Simon With 'Hallelujah' on Godtube.com the largest video sharing platform offering online Christian videos with faith-based, family friendly content. Asked by Billboard why he was not out during the show, he said, "Here's a show that reaches so many people, including a lot of small town, conservative people, who grew up in the same environment I grew up in.