Guaranteed Reservations: Under Travel Agent Rates click Book. You will need to present a valid Travel Agent ID upon check-in. Alamo Gold requires a minimum 4 day rental period and excludes a tank of fuel in Manhattan. The reason I ask is because I see a credit card required to reserve the carhow would I know if I would be charged $50 or $100 if I have to cancel within 24 hours? Its true! Take advantage of our everyday low rates and save even more with 10% off the base rate when you pre-pay online. Rates are non-commissionable and may not be combined with other discounts. And if so, what do I need to bring at the reception desk? sign in with iatan #, click on travel agents and click on agent offers. Do you know if travel agents are able to get discounts with baggage for flights ? I would like to rent a car for three days can you send me info please. Click New Loyalty Programme to register your agency. 2022 Enterprise Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. An additional charge of $15 per day for each additional authorized driver will be added to the cost of the rental, unless other contractual conditions apply. Hi is this deal open to all airport /airline staff. Online Check-In: Alamo offers everyday low rental rates and a hassle-free customer experience at the most popular travel destinations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean . America, is a value-oriented, internationally recognized brand serving the rental needs of airport leisure travelers. Hello, thank you for this guide. This commission policy is subject to change without notice. HI MY NAME OMAR. Travel agents can receive up to 30% discount exclusive to travel professionals. However: we have found a solution for that! The cancellation policies of Alamo apply. Do you happen to know if I can apply for an IATAN card even if I do not work for a travel company? Hi Gabrielle, you need to take your company ID or airport ID with you. Alamo has an issue on their website. Our Fully Inclusive rates cover everything you'll need for peace of mind, so your nearest and dearest can relax and enjoy the ride. The parish also includes the hamlet of Workhouse Green. Examples of Travel Industry ID include Company ID card, business card, letter of employment or payslip. Hi, The Higgins Hotel in New Orleans, adjacent to the National World War II museum, offers travel agents anywhere between 20-50% off the prevailing room rate. 2022 Enterprise Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. I would appreciate if you could send me an email have a few questions hoping you can help me with. ALAMO-Agent Offers Alamo Gold requires a minimum 4 day rental period and excludes a tank of fuel in Manhattan. Void where prohibited. Availability is limited. We are coming over on the 18th feb for 2 weeks to show our Grandaughter the wonders of Disney!! Please bring your travel industry staff identification to the location at the time of rental to qualify for your discounted rate. Canada and some European locations are excluded; other locations reserve the right to withdraw without prior notice. Discount calculated from the Pay Local standard retail rate found on www.alamo.co.uk. Do you konw if it is park or city specific? Do I need to become a travel agent for that? which I did not get. Search & book over 500 cheap hotels throughout the UK & Ireland. Hilton Hotels Travel Agent Rates. Your email address will not be published. Our Gold package covers everything you'll need for peace of mind, so just relax and enjoy the ride. Copyright 2023 FAMTRAVELFORME.COM - All Rights Reserved. SIXT is proud to offer a 5 percent discount to those currently working for airlines and hotels, as well as tour operators. Marriot Hotel Excellence allows a CLIA card for their FAMtastic rates. Hi Laura, you must be able to show an airport of airline ID. Important news, invaluable resources . Promote . I just now found it for the first time! Dont forget to take your airport ID or company ID with you. They are working on it right now. In recognition of the business brought to us by travel agencies, Avis pays 5% commission on the base rate of leisure rentals and commercial rentals where there's no individually established discount program in place. Travel agents can enjoy a 15% discount through their IATA card. Alamo commissions are disbursed twice monthly following the completion of the rental. You will need to present your IATA card at the front desk. What's included in your Alamo Rent A Car? No need to refuel in the USA! And, as an addition, also airport staff can use our discounts. The car deal you are looking at is really the best. Additional Drivers may be added now or at the time of pick-up to be authorized to drive the rental vehicle. Alamo commissions are disbursed twice monthly following the completion of the rental. Enter: promoindust. Each of our vehicles is thoroughly cleaned with a 20+ point check between every rental. May not be combined with other discounts. You can also enroll in our Travel Agent Gold Rewards program to start earning rewards for every rental you complete with our system. Register your Agency. We recognize that loyalty programs are a key component of the business travel ecosystem. My wife works at Hilton Manchester airport (UK) is she allowed a discounted rate with your company? I showed the counter attendant my CLIA card and asked for a discount, Welcome to Alamo's travel agent dedicated web site where you'll find the resources necessary to provide you and your clients with valuable information for leisure or business travel. Theres a rumor going around that travel agents can get access to free or discounted travel. All insurances you need are included. 8 more travel agent memes for you: t.co/zU6ITODSjG, Long-term family travel is a unique and new market, just waiting for a travel professional with the right set of sk t.co/Ayjeaeeuo6, Hotel and Resort Discounts for Travel Agents, Ground Transportation Discounts for Travel Agents, Entertainment Discounts for Travel Agents, Christmas Gift Guide: For the Traveler with Everything, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Careers |. Dear Jorge, all cars with discounts are published. A lot of crew members and airline staff are renting cars via us each day. Centrav.com gives travel agents access to millions of discounted airfares with a simple point-and-click method of booking. The moment your client realizes booking online was a mistake. Now more than ever, our customers and employees deserve to know we stand behind that commitment with the Complete Clean Pledge. Thank you very much for your understanding and our apologies. Aston's popular STARS Online Travel Agent Incentive Program allows agents to earn cash back bonuses and points for booking stays at any Aston property. They can always ask for proof. Under More Options, change the drop-down to Promotional Code and insert TVLAGENT. Like most other major hotel chains, IHG offers discounted rates for travel agents to check out their properties at a lower rate so they can promote them to their clients. A valid Travel Agency ID must be presented at check-in to receive discount. Hi, Im working for the Dutch Customs at Schiphol airport. Have a wonderful time in the USA! Standard rental terms and conditions apply. i just called Sea World in San Antonio and they did not know anything about the 50% off. Travel opportunities. The Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental brands report the launch of their fall promotion for the Cash-In Club agent rewards program for U.S. travel agent partners. Is an employers statement or payslip sufficient as proof. In order to be eligible for an IATA/IATAN card, an agent must work for an IATA-accredited travel agency. Other leisure industry professionals. Look up your Alamo reservation. Travel Industry Staff ID will be required at time of rental to qualify for the . The Alamo link on your website doesnt work for modifying/cancelling existing reservations please advise the correct link????? Please read our FAQ. Otherwise, there is not a cancellation fee associated with Online Check-In. Travel Industry Staff IDwill be required at time of rental to qualify for the discount and the rental does not qualify for frequent flyer programmes or cashback schemes. Hit sign up under Agent Sign In to register for Outrigger training courses. Commission payment applies to non-prepaid rates only. Offer is available to UK residents only and is subject to availability. Not to be combined with any other offer. Welcome back! Dear Gert, just bring your Schipholpas with you. Hello, I work for the German National Air Traffic Control Agency (DFS GmbH). If not, Alamo does not give us any staff rates on those particular cars or vans. Shawna, Physical damage protection and 3rd party liability protection. Travel Agent Business Rewards. Hello, I rented a car from your website on 25th of October for my vacation in LA. You can select the GOLD package if you want to add other additional drivers. Learn more or make a reservation with Alamo. These rates are only available to travel agents and the discounts range from 35-50%. Or upgrade to Alamo Gold, to include all the above &: UK, France, Germany, Spain & Ireland Inclusions: Or, start a reservation without partner rewards. 2022 Enterprise Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. Or, start a reservation without partner rewards. Why wouldnt they accept it? Special Travel Agent Rates exclusively for you! Supplier Listing ~ You book directly with the Suppliers. If they meet the age and drivers license requirements they are automatically authorized to drive the vehicle for free. Alamo's Global Locations Send your clients to any of Alamo's 630+ locations in the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, Latin America, or the Caribbean. 24-Hour advance reservation required. Standard rental terms and conditions apply. I see that CDW is included and described as Collision damage waiver full. Travel Industry Employees need to be registered . Offer available at participating locations. 24-Hour advance reservation required. Hi Shawna, You can rely on Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental to ensure your clients are completely satisfied with their car rental experience. These are just some reasons the travel agent community has seen a dramatic rise in How Travel Agents Can Stand Out in 2023 Travel has become more complicated, more niche, more personalized than ever before. It takes a few minutes to the rental station. Thank you for all your hard work. For details, please visit the Alamo website: https://www.alamo.com/en_US/car-rental-faqs.html. A full tank of gas upon pick up. Go to will call window at thevisitor complex. Dear Geoffrey, I AM FROM SAUDI ARABIA, https://www.alamo.com/en_US/car-rental-faqs/driving-cross-border.html. To modify or cancel a reservation enter a reservation confirmation number. About Us |. Book Discount. Reserve your TA rate online and be prepared to show a valid travel agent ID at check-in. To inquire about payment details, visit Dell TACS at www.TACSnet.com, call TACS at 1-800-873-1215 or email us at AlamoCommissions@erac.com Do you have any SUV (with 7 seats) or Van to be rented ? IHG gets B2B loyalty. These discounts typically require the agent to show their personal IATA card at the location. Hi Im a U.S. citizen can I use this site. Offer is available to UK residents only and is subject to availability. Travel agents will need to provide IATA, ARC, CLIA, or TRUE number and the first letter of their agency. Visit our sister site and get the best rates: https://rentalcarsdiscount.net. If not, Alamo does not give us any staff rates on those particular cars or vans. Here are over 30 travel agent discounts our Centrav staff members have discovered and enjoyed in the past. I have a CLIA card as well. Does this discount applies also for me? Once registered, receive 25% off personal bookings. Renters spouse or domestic partner who meet the same age and drivers license requirements of the renter are authorized drivers at no additional charge. Standard rental terms and conditions apply. GDPR |. Welcome, Travel Agents! Need help? AVIS-Agent Offers Payments will be processed by a third-party processor TACS (Travel Agent Commission Settlement). Present a valid IATA card to receive a 20% discount. We offer up to 5% discount for the rest of the world. Our Top Car Hire Deals in the U.S. View All Deals. Thank you for your comment! At the time of writing this, two sample destinations (NYC and Minneapolis at the same hotel category and booking dates) offered a 25% discount. 10 Resources for Travel You Can Use From Your Phone Do you have some good resources for travel planning in your back pocket? To modify a reservation please contact our reservations department and we can modify your booking free of charge. We do recognise your issue with the Euro currency, which is sometimes used on the booking site. . Suppliers have theright to revoke discounts at anytime if protocol is not metand failure to present proper identification! As a leading leisure car rental company to the USA, we've teamed up with Virgin Atlantic to offer you up to 30% off our great value prices - for any car type! Get It All. . The link will be in your confirmation email. Renter must meet standard age, driver and credit requirements. Save 25% off as a travel industry professional. Hi Gary, you do not need to enter a code. Until it is improved, we kindly advise you to enter your Euro amount in any search engine, in order to convert to USD or your local currency. Travel agents may receive a discount or educational rate at select locations. Travel Industry and Airline Staff Car Rental Discount. Hi Michael, great to visit Florida! Select a travel partner to learn how to earn miles, points and more on your car hire when you attach a Frequent Travel Programme number to a new or existing reservation. More information. Can I still use this site to book? Sign Up for Email Specials Sign up to get weekly deals, last-minute specials and travel tips delivered directly to your inbox. Or, start a reservation without partner rewards. No need to do anything! If no discounts appear, call the hotel directly to ask for travel agent rate availability. Email reservations.puntacana@majestic-resorts.comand be prepared to email copy of IATA card. Discount applies to base rate only at participating locations. You will be satisfied too! Examples of Travel Industry ID include Company ID card, business card, letter of employment or payslip. Amtrak. Need to check details or make a change to your reservation? With kind regards, Gabrielle. Exclusive Travel Agent promotions and incentives. Travel Agents. Click here for more info. All the deals on our site are for airline and airport employees. U.S. government employees ages 18 or older . Home Alamo Car Rental Discount for Airline Staff. Hello, I work for baggage handler Swissport. Copyrights 2022 All Rights Reserved by Centrav, Inc. **Centrav cannot guarantee availability or access to discounts mentioned in this post. Hi, Im a retiree airline employee and and plan to travel to U.S.A there any discount rate por us? Discount is 15% off for North America, UK, Ireland, Germany, France and Spain. 30% discount with Alamo? Travel agents can enjoy a 15% discount through their IATA card. IATA / CLIA Number not registered with Alamo yet? This will give you access to travel agent rates for Disney properties and cruises. If you book a car on the website Alamo.nl as an agent we don't charge any cancellation fee. Need to amend or cancel your booking? With . You dont want to pay too much? I can select the pickup and return station and im able to enter all required data. 10% Off USA Car Hire. You have found the right place! Show IATA at the exit to get a 20% discount. Thanks. Travel agents can enjoy a 20% discount through their ASTA, IATA, or CLIA card. We offer up to 5% discount for the rest of the world. Yes!!! Book exclusive FAM rates at Aqua-Aston properties using provided promo codes. . Discount is up to 30% off for North America and up to 20% off for the UK, Ireland, Germany, France and Spain; discount varies by car type and rental location. Just follow the links on our website. Find / Amend / Cancel a Car Hire Reservation, Liability Protection (LP) ($1 million liability coverage). When planning a trip for yourself or for your clients, there are many moving pieces to manage Airfare technology for todays travel agents Schedule flexibility. However, i cannot complete the booking and it seems as if the website is not working properly. Prices include all the discounts and other extras. Sign up to complete Hiltons agent courses. Thanks!!! 35% off rates in Africa, Asia, Australlia, Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, Mexico, Middle East, and New Zealand. If a Pay Now reservation is canceled within 24 hours of the pick up or is not picked up at all, a $100 no-show fee will be assessed. Hello, I work in a Brazilian travel company and I live in Brazil, Im going to Orlando vacation 7 days, is it possible to rent the car with you too? Can I use Alamo online check-in? Offer is available to UK residents only and is subject to availability. Dear Caner, we have replied to your request via e-mail. However: we have found a solution for that! Please note that you must present the card you prepay with at the time of rental pick-up. Amtrak offers 75% off full one-way rail fares for . Book Alamo Gold+ today and youll receive a FREE GPS to make your drive even more happy. Present IATA card to receive 50% discount for daily admission for an agent and 2 guests. Airliner, travel agents, hotel employees - take a look! However, when i select a car, the website continuously shows Loading Options and nothing else happens. If you could lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Alamo is proud to offer discounted rates for federal government employees and military personnel at over 550 car rental locations worldwide. Dear Jorge, all cars with discounts are published. Centrav has served the travel agent community since 1988, and today our industry-leading technology provides great airfares to destinations all over the world. Travel Industry Staff ID will be required at time of rental to qualify for the staff discount and . Car Rental Insurance Options: Basic Insurance: . Can I use the agencys number instead or does it have to be person specific to register for these discounts?