Great customer service and support, prompt responses, great prices, top quality scents. On May 24, Doja Cat posted an explanation on her Instagram account. I did a blind buy and purchased a bundle of 3 "mystery fragrances." For more information, please see our Im a woman but Im partial to using mens perfume when the scent is nice. When it comes to competing brands, online debates such as ALT. Fragrances, a premier fragrance company offering alternatives to your favorite scents for a fraction of the price.. 4. Additionally, buyers are responsible for covering any shipping fees. Nas and Doja Cat have not yet addressed the discourse on Twitter, and neither immediately responded to Insider's response for comment. I put it on in the morning before work and I could still smell it on my wrists at the end of the day. Alt Fragrances. A blow to her head? 26 men's cologne which is supposed to be a clone of creed but it SMELLS LIKE NOTHING.It feels like water with orange essence - a home oil diffuse has a stronger and more pleasant smell.Even after three pumps the smell is gone within 10 mins and the person next to you can't even tell if you have it on!I asked 5 people of they can smell anything and NOPE.I left a review on their website and they DELETED my review and I got an email form them offering 15 off my next order? Here, I was able to find a huge range of products from various sellers and the choice was far greater. I shouldn't have been on some of those chat room sites, but I personally have never been involved in any racist conversations. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Maybe look into eliminating your shipping partner that seems to be the problem. Some called for a boycott of Guerlain products. 5 stars. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. If you give them money you're stuck.Terrible product and utter garbage waste of money. I do not get that with GV but I do get it with Gables. Farouche is also very powerful and lasts a very long time. That becomes even more true when you consider that its one of the longer lasting ALT perfumes. My girlfriend and I have 5 of their impression fragrances total. But the best alternative place to buy ALT Fragrances seems to be eBay. Its spot-on. For example, I got the TOM FORD F Fabulous version as part of my 6. I HAVE SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS AND GIVE YOU GUYS THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT BUT NEVER AGAIN AFTER I GET MY NEXT SHIPMENT, LEAVING NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON EVERY INSTAGRAM POST YOU GUYS WRITE. Follow. So, I tried and tested several of them and did a little digging into the brand. The Source reported that the song's name "seems to be a stylized pronunciation of 'didn't do nothing,'" that is meant to mock black people who died as a result of police brutality. It takes forever and the last two times have been bad. Fragrances and the parfums they were inspired by. Many Twitter users pointed out that Doja Cat herself had not spoken out on the issue, while others took issue with the generalization that the "we" in the hashtag made. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. ALT FRAGRANCES. Guerlain, 75, an heir to his family's cosmetics empire, made the comments in a 2010 interview on France-2 television describing the creation of one of the company's most famed perfumes. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. He said: "I worked like a nigger. (modern), Guerlain perfume heir Jean-Paul Guerlain (centre) at court in Paris last month. A tipster tells us that Cumia has a. Trust Pilot and Sitejabber dont hold the best reviews for ALT. Considering the price, youre getting perfumes that have semi-decent longevity and performance and smell very close to the originals. I recently discovered Alt from an Instagram ad. Forget whispery perfumes. Required fields are marked *, This field is required 8/10 due to better performance but barely noticeable difference in scent. Mr. Stahl, who ran unsuccessfully for Congress in Californias 52nd District in 2012, has a history of derogatory posts, especially against black women. Fragrances Reviews 131 Average 3.5 VERIFIED COMPANY altfragrances.com Visit this website : VS vinayak sharma 2 reviews CA 21 hours ago Please save your money! Cosmetics company heir, 75, spared jail after making what he called an 'imbecilic' remark in interview on French television, Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning, 2023 Guardian News & Media Limited or its affiliated companies. If you have always wanted to wear LDBS as a signature scent but didnt like the idea of spending a small fortune, ALT offers a viable alternative. 176.6K. I will be ordering more! Ideally paired with a swatch of bright red lipstick, the Cherry Smash fragrance is also available in three different sizes: What customers are saying: I love Cherry Smash. Know that ALT Fragrances does not claim to sell direct copies of the scents you know and love but premier alternatives that are based on some of the worlds most iconic scents.. Obviously, fashion and personality play a big role in imbuing a sense of mystiquebut have you ever considered the power of perfume? On Sunday, June 28th, President Donald Trump retweeted a video of a couple in a golf cart decorated with Trump signs with the driver yelling "white power . So how does the ALT clone measure up? The response times are not in line with what a big brand should be providing. If you like ALT Fragrances you might find our coupon codes for Fashion Nova, Kohls and Dick's Sporting Goods useful. I loved the way it smelled, it's even better than the original. When I began looking into ALT Fragrances, my hopes were dashed pretty quickly. Others posted screenshots that they said depicted conversations with people who had been in the Tinychat room and said that Doja Cat had not said anything racist. It projects beautifully and will definitely get you noticed in a crowd. At just $29 a bottle, this has to be one of the best value for money clones Ive managed to get my hands on. I'm so glad I did!! 23 because it kept popping up in my IG feed. It is a small slightly bit more synthetic than the original but more than made up for by the increased lasting power. This wouldnt be a complete ALT. Check out our top 4 picks that are the best Tom Ford Rose Prick dupes. Alt make the best inspired perfumes, they last until you shower no kidding. I just received it in the mail today and tried it out. Trying to find a contact phone number for ALT was like trying to find a needle in a haystack just more impossible. Thread starter CharlaBih; Start date May 23, 2020; Forums. One beauty influencer on IG explained that she would no longer be supporting ALT Fragrances which she further explained in her YouTube video. In terms of wait times, it typically takes 1 to 3 business days for packages to process. Doja Cat called Nicki Minaj stans 'scum' on Twitter, leading to backlash and the #DojaCatIsOverParty trend, How Doja Cat harnessed viral moments on YouTube and TikTok to rocket to the top of the Billboard Charts, This is the official 'Say So' TikTok dance challenge for the Nicki Minaj remix video, according to Doja Cat, TikTok took over this week's Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, showing how the app is becoming part of the music industry. Not such a good bargain if I can't use all the content. Essentially, this influencer had been promoting the fragrances for some time and was a part of ALTs affiliate program. But at $625 for 200 ml, its a bit of a bank breaker. Complaints details issues concerning shipping delays and quality control. Our fragrances are created without using animal products, by-products, or derivatives. See what people are saying and join the conversation. JonTron could be one of the first public faces of a massively popular new alt-right movement on YouTube, opening the door for other personalities with big online followings to broadcast white. Then again . It has been used 685 times. In the song, Nas said that Doja Cat was "the opposite" of "unapologetically Black.". I purchased the fragrance Crystal No. 26 men's cologne which is supposed to be a clone of creed but it SMELLS LIKE NOTHING.It feels like water with orange essence - a home oil diffuse has a stronger and more pleasant smell.Even after three pumps the smell is gone within 10 mins and the person next to you can't even tell if you have it on!I asked 5 people of they can smell anything and NOPE.I left a review on their website and they DELETED my review and I got an email form them offering 15 off my next order? I've never smelled the original but this scent is beautiful and long lasting. One of the other ones seems to leak but so far still sprays on demand. I wanted to be transparent as to why I have stopped promoting &. This is poor customer service. I tried Petal Explosion, the ALT Fragrances dupe to see how it matched up. Before I get started on this ALT. 1.1M Likes. Tax policy. Sophie Diego is a Toronto-based writer who loves all things related to beauty, skincare, and fashion. But. We do not test products or ingredients on animals and All ALT. They wont let me redeem my rewards points. Among the posts Mr. Trump retweeted on Saturday, one accused Ms. Pelosi of wearing dentures and drinking booze on the job. Another mocked Ms. Abramss appearance by saying that she visited every buffet restaurant in the State during her unsuccessful campaign for Georgia governor, and that Mr. Biden would be a racist if he doesnt pick her as his running mate. Bottle came opened in the box. This is not the policy of a company who stands behind their products.2. One of the things that I noticed when reading Trustpilot reviews was the number of people that their package never arrived. !.now awaiting their response with me asking where it is!!! This fragrance is the epitome of a premium product for a bargain price. No brand markups. 75%. Its the perfect mix of gentlemans club meets European exoticism, as this cologne features a brilliant blend of lavender, leather, bitter almond, amber, and other key notes. People online claimed that Doja Cat was "talking to racists and laughing to their racist jokes" on video chatting platform Tinychat. Prison Planet and the Alt-Right Otherwise known as 'Prison Planet', Paul Joseph Watson has a large social media following - including 1.9 million subscribers on YouTube, 1.2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 56,000 subscribers on Telegram. Normally I do not like rating business poorly, even if the team bothered to reply it would be nice. A wide selection of alternative luxury perfumes to choose from. Reddit forums, alongside blog sites such as When Im Older, also offer a favorable critique concerning the quality of the companys formulas. Like the other products featured previously in this ALT. The Crystal fragrance by ALT. In terms of whether it smells the same, I could hardly tell the difference save from the fact that this one is maybe slightly sweeter. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Mr. Trump has also continued to stoke fears of immigrants and highlight racist voices as part of his re-election approach, including people like Katie Hopkins, a far-right British commentator who has denounced Muslims and migrants, and whom Mr. Trump has frequently retweeted in the past. Michael Nardo. I've never smelled the original but this scent is beautiful and long lasting. I'm a rose lover when it comes to fragrances. Since buying this fragrance, I've gotten so many compliments. Rose Prick is a fragrance inspired by his rose garden and has a unique combination of floral yet spicy and warm notes that please your senses like no other. Learn More Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Our fragrances are created without using animal products, by-products, or derivatives. Home Guides ALT Fragrances Review: An Insiders Guide. When it comes to this perfume company, it seems that most customers are satisfied with their formulas. Worked fine until now and the bottle is half full. Fragrances promo codes; The last time we posted a ALT. They wont let me redeem my rewards points. A common issue some have with Greenwich Village is that it can smell antiseptic or like cleaning product. Alt Fragrances contact info: Phone number: +49 221893722 Website: www.altfragrances.com What does Alt Fragrances do? We are passionate about making sure you make an informed decision when it comes to choosing your new fragrance. as well as other partner offers and accept our. Last week I got a few more scents to try and so far I am really liking everything. I have enough to last me for 5 years now Tim and Donna Dawsonville Ga. I dont wear this but my girlfriend does and I legitimately cannot tell the difference between the two. Doja Cat later addressed the controversy in an Instagram post on May 24, but the timeline of the cancellation, un-cancellation, and apology has left some confused. Sign up for notifications from Insider! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Ethical shoppers will also be glad to know that their formulations are clean, cruelty-free, and vegan. manages to concentrate allure, sex, and romance in a single formula. They smell cheap and arent a passable dupe. Well, lets just say I was disappointed. And I mean everywhere. Boasting over 31.6k testimonials with a score of 4.6/5 stars, it seems that this perfume house is a favorite among customers. I love your scents! I put it on in the morning before work and I could still smell it on my wrists at the end of the day. 156 Following. Fragrances review. Maybe look into eliminating your shipping partner that seems to be the problem. Scott Greer, an editor and columnist at the Caller , also wrote as "Michael McGregor" for Radix Journal , the publication associated with the "alt-right" figure Richard Spencer. ALT Fragrances offers their dupe for just $39 and Ive seen a lot of people talking about how similar it is. If youre looking for something higher-end, then perhaps DUA can fit the bill but be prepared, as the prices can be quite steep. The singer added that despite the apparent misunderstanding of her song, she recognized that it was a "bad decision to use the term. CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images. Bewarethere is no refund, only return at your expense for store credit. On a somber Memorial Day weekend, the president did not mention the mounting coronavirus toll and instead retweeted personal attacks on his political rivals. One May 22 tweet claimed to show "footage of [Doja Cat] on a chat room with alt . Since buying this fragrance, I've gotten so many compliments. However, Trump said on Friday that he plans to stay on his own platform, Truth Social. Photograph: Remy De La Mauviniere/AP, was convicted of making anti-Semitic comments. The judge did not sentence him to any prison time, though the charge could have carried a sentence of up to six months behind bars. This cosmetic company takes heavy inspiration from popular brands, such as Le Labo, YSL, and Aventus, and creates its own spin based on their top-selling parfums. I placed an order for a fragrance, I I've in the UK, didnt receive the order and after several weeks, contacted the company they gave the details of a completely different customer name and address, so I gave the correct details and they placed the order again, the tracking information provided was stating a different address in the UK!! After watching, I was sold and made the purchase. As a result, I started exploring clone houses and spent a lot of time researching ALT Fragrances perfumes. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider For very reasonable prices, they had a good selection of dupes available. With that in mind, does the brand in question value quality control? Hey everyone have seen some posts about ALT on here and wanted to weigh in. Big topic of discussion in Floridaand, hes a Nut Job (with bad ratings) Keep digging, use forensic geniuses!. In general, their scents are identical, but a tad more linear. It has been nearly 3 weeks since receiving the wrong order and there has been nothing done to resolve the issue. #1. This one girl in particular emphasized how OBSESSED she was with the scent. Honing in on boss energy can do wonders in encouraging work motivation. The reviews on DUA are mixed and seem to be at either extreme. We develop Premier Alternatives to overpriced luxury fragrance by eliminating the 'Brand Tax' on the fragrances you love. First off, I ordered 2 bottles - one for my husband and I. The Tesla and SpaceX CEO, who describes himself as a free speech absolutist, is expected to take a much laxer approach to content moderation than Twitters previous leadership. The stallion and the cherry smash are also really good. He was convicted on Thursday of making racist insults. Its a perfume that will get you a lot of compliments and its so similar to the OG that people will probably ask if thats what youre wearing. ALT. In addition to the Twitter discourse, discussion erupted on message board Lipstick Alley. At this time, they dont accept returns and exchanges for orders placed outside the United States. Fragrances review, lets go over some of the brands highlights. The links dont work that theyve sent. I'll just be ordering from dossier and oil perfemery and oakcha fragrances. Racist and antisemitic tweets quickly spread on Twitter following Elon Musks takeover of the company on Thursday, The Washington Post reported on Friday. Along with the video chat allegations, a Doja Cat song from 2015 titled "Dindu Nuffin" reemerged online as well. While some defended Nas' right to criticize Doja Cat, others criticized Nas by bringing up accusations of physical and mental abuse made by Kelis, Nas' ex-wife, and accusations of physical abuse made by Carmen Bryan, Nas' ex-girlfriend and the mother of his daughter Destiny. Anyone can read what you share. Customers seem divided on crowning the winning champion, but you can take care knowing that ALT. Here's a rundown of the Doja Cat controversy. One May 22 tweet claimed to show "footage of [Doja Cat] on a chat room with alt-right white supremacists only 6 days ago.". If youre lacking in the latter department, the Executive cologne provides a puff of determination to help you get through the day. This is an incredibly strong smelling perfume that rivals the intensity of the original. Fragrances review, you can contact the brand via email at [emailprotected]. This formula takes heady inspiration from Tom Fords Fucking Fabulous collection. I don't know if niggers have always worked like that, but anyway.". Fragrances from United States 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 36660 reviews. This is certainly off-putting. I just received it in the mail today and tried it out. She first broke into the public consciousness with a viral single about being a cow (aptly titled "Mooo!") It took about 10 days between the day the order was placed and the arrival of the product. So now I'm stuck with 2 bottles of perfume that smell terrible and out $125. If you give them money you're stuck.Terrible product and utter garbage waste of money. The Hill has reached out to Twitter for comment. While there is no hard evidence to prove either of these points, the damage that rumors can do is immense. WHY I STOPPED TALKING ABOUT ALT FRAGRANCES 16,834 views Jul 14, 2021 203 Dislike Save megsmakeup8 9.39K subscribers Hey everyone. Compare Alt Fragrances vs another brand. Mr. Biden later apologized for the remark. However, I always like to see for myself so I continued with my research. I purchased their crystal version on 540, and I really like it. The cosmetics company distanced itself from Guerlain, who had retired at 65 but remained a consultant. I loved the way it smelled, it's even better than the original. So, you want to smell like a million bucks but dont have the savings to show for it. Fragrances boasts over 173k followers on Instagram. Fragrances :https://bit.ly/3eAXlLfConsider Subscribing To My Channel For More Content!Best Smelling Mens Fragrances:10 - https://amzn.to/3uvEA10 (Hidden. I'm a rose lover when it comes to fragrances. Bold Love is incredibly long lasting and easily outperforms any other ALT perfume I have tried. THE HILL 1625 K STREET, NW SUITE 900 WASHINGTON DC 20006 | 202-628-8500 TEL | 202-628-8503 FAX. I would like to send back everything, and not get replacement. Inspired by Baccarat Rouge 540 theres a reason Crystal is one of our Best Selling fragrances! Thu 29 Mar 2012 11.02 EDT. Flowerbomb is one of the modern womans most favorite perfumes and its hailed for its intensity and longevity. Tom Ford Rose Prick dupe, 4 best clones that smell similar to the original 26 september 2022. The scents of ALT last for as long as 8 hours, and include classic scents like sandalwood, lavender and cedarwood. ALT. Long lasting on me. Got sent the wrong order and attempted sending 3 seperate support tickets via different contact methods (email, support page and on social media dm) and have heard nothing back. The overwhelming barrage of anti-Black posts came shortly after the announcement of Tesla founder Elon Musk's purchase of the social app on Thursday (Oct. 27). If youre not one to favor brand recognition, this company is worth checking out. If youre keen to start using ALT Fragrances but want a bit more info before you do, then this guide is for you. The website offers a self-service return portal which takes away a lot of the hassle. The use of racial slurs on Twitter has soared since Elon Musk 's takeover, a new report has found. Inspired by Baccarat Rouge 540, this gorgeous scent is infused with jasmine, cedarwood, and exotic saffron. Muskclosed the deal on his $44 billion acquisition of Twitteron Thursday night and reportedly fired CEO Parag Agrawal, Chief Financial Officer Ned Segal and other top Twitter executives. To initiate this process, you must access the portal located on their website. From Santal 33 to Black Opium, customers can find a wide assortment of affordable perfumes on the brands website. Mr. Stahl is less well known. Is there some way to get a replacement bottle or sprayer? ALT Fragrances is based in Miami, Florida, and was founded by young entrepreneur Michael Saba. Advanced Filter Collections new popularity for women for men All Fragrances Bohemian Water 4 unisex 2021 Serene Green Tea 1 unisex 2021 Perfumes: 79,760 1,461,490 939,318 Online right now: 2,429 Allure Homme Sport Exchange for what, more crap? View all brands. immediately responded to Insider's response for comment. I have tried to contact a real person to no avail. It took about 10 days between the day the order was placed and the arrival of the product. However, on my girlfriends skin, neither had that antiseptic note and actually smell very very close. It's called Bohemian Water ( $58CAD/$48USD) and it's the dupe for Byredo's Gypsy Water ( $257CAD/$190USD, 50ml). Terrible company. 26, however after only a few weeks, the bottle stopped spraying. Got 6 bottles, I had no problems with shipping and packing, came fast and secure. Inspired by iconic fragrances, without the premium price tag. I dont like the ALT versions. Welcome to ALT. Exchange for what, more crap? Oct 25, 2017. Inspired by the Aventus fragrance, this formula offers a sensuous mix of blackcurrant, apple, jasmine, patchouli, oakmoss, and more. My favorite is Executive No. Yall made my Christmas card list this year. But now it appears she has gone full mask-off and liked a tweet that follows the alt-right "Total N***er Death" meme. The smell is so divine! Another mocked Ms. Abrams's appearance by saying that she . Its worth noting that store credit is issued instead of refunds. As Insider's Kat Tenbarge reported, responses to the lyric were a mixed bag. 5. Negative reviews about customer service suggest avoiding this brand. definitely gives Dossier a run for its money. 5/10 It will pass for the original, but you will notice the differences as the one wearing it. 3. There was only 1 that I didn't care for because it wasn't my taste (flowery), but I really enjoyed the other 2. Here are some of the top dupes for popular fragrances that you can find at ALT Fragrances. Fragrances! We ranked the best Alt Fragrances alternatives and sites like altfragrances.com. Fragrances discount code was on March 15 2023 (23 hours ago) "I've used public chat rooms to socialize since I was a child. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. This one girl in particular emphasized how OBSESSED she was with the scent. Excellent scent and the pricing is ridiculous compared to the original. On the bright side, the projection is considerably better than Mojave Ghost. When youre born butt ugly, changing your hairstyle every day is only going to make you look phonier than you nonsense, pathetic show, he wrote of Ms. Reid, calling her a skank.. The 'okay' hand gesture's affiliation with alt-right groups started as an online joke via 4Chan, aimed at tricking the media and left-leaning people into thinking an innocent gesture had a hidden meaning. Additionally, the brand was accused of removing any negative comments from its Instagram account in order to paint itself in a better light. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Ripping me off once wasn't enough?They don't give you any refund as well! I rated 5 stars because the company met my expectations. One Twitter user who mentioned the name of the chatroom that Doja Cat was said to be present in (Tea Time) in a tweet in 2015 wrote a brief thread on the controversy, saying, "Not once have I ever heard Doja say anything racist, even before she blew up. Worked fine until now and the bottle is half full. Not such a good bargain if I can't use all the content. But that doesnt mean you cant get your hands on some great fragrance dupes. 100 ml: $59 60 ml: $49 30 ml: $39 See all 4 reviews. I have 1188 points an they won't let me redeem them. I rate each on a 1-10 scale, where a 1 is nothing like the original and a 10 is a perfect copy.