This next brood pen is one I built from scratch. Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Bantam Cackle Hatchery offers a variety of Bantam chickens for sale February through August of each year. Excellent condition. Just type!Your ad will appear on a Web page exactly the way you enter it here. Click here to upload more images (optional). ok, if my buff already drew blood by her eye through the dog cage is that a bad sign? Ground up restoration. These birds was raised last year and the little hen is We have an assortment of old english game bantam chicks for saleat this time we have blue reds, red pyles, self We are cutting our stock by 60% due to the insane feed cost increases this year. AGB hens tend to be much better layers than other game bantams, which is partly attributable to their greater weight compared to Old English Game Bantams (OEGBs) and Modern Game Bantams (MGBs). What are you looking for? Siddhartha by Hesse, Herman. I have blue golden duckwing (female line), black, For sale is a pair of Silver Duckwing Old English Game Bantams. Production: Modern Game Bantams are a popular breed for exhibitions and are bred by many people involved in the poultry fancy. Cars for Sale / American Bantam. Include your state for easier searchability. AC. 10 bantams (red Pee Wee is a mature Bantam Ginger Red Old English Game rooster. Copyright 2022, www.poultryshowcentral.com, All Rights Reserved. Game Bantams--in White, Black, Wheaten, and Blue Wheaten---will have some nice show birds for sale in fall contact me at 1-315-322-8993 , TX - B.B.Red, Black, & White O.E.Bantams I am a Licensed Poultry Judge With Both The American Bantam Association & The American Poultry Association.I am A master breeder of both B.B.Reds & Black , NY - Old. or Search alphabetically by breed or class Search by Breed. Custom Made Steel Trunk Lid. is it worse because she's contained in that cage vs just being out in terms of her getting pecked hard? You can wrap a word in square brackets to make it appear bold. Create your breeder listing now! '.webs.com' : 'none'; --> I'm so worried about them hurting her. To receive credit as the author, enter your information below. These birds was raised last year and are laying For sale is a pair of Blue Splash Old English Game Bantams. Standard Old English Game Baby Chicks For Sale | Cackle Hatchery Home / Baby Chicks / Standard Old English Game Standard Old English Game Showing 1-12 of 19 results Birchen Standard Old English As low as: $ 11.50 View Products Black Breasted Brown Red Standard Old English Rated 3.00 out of 5 As low as: $ 11.50 View Products If these predators find their way into your coop, they can steal eggs, frighten your hens, and even eat baby chicks. "Blue Blondie" -A2012 Blonde Lemon Blue Rooster. (function(){var k='2713218440',d=document,l=d.location,c=d.cookie;function f(n){if(c){var i=c.indexOf(n+'=');if(i>-1){var j=c.indexOf(';',i);return escape(c.substring(i+n.length+1,j<0?c.length:j))}}}var x=f('__utmx'),xx=f('__utmxx'),h=l.hash; You can email , Wanted: Old English Game Lemon BlueI am looking for a pair or trio of Lemon Blue Old English Game Bantams. Hobby Farms publishes the info you need to know to run a small-scale, sustainable farm. These petite chickens are well-loved for their excellent showing qualities. Add some bantam chickens to your backyard flock! (Ex. I AM SELLING MOST OF OUR POULTRY RIGHT NOW. Do you have some pictures to add? Bantams are small chickens, generally one-fourth the size of a normal chicken. Mark Rosen is really carrying the torch for this breed in terms of competing at national meets. The rooster and the other hen have the gene for it. Aermacchi. Quantity: 25 Cost per bird: $3.55 $ 88.75 Quantity: 15 I have Black Old English Game Bantams for sale. Some enthusiastsenjoythe nostalgiaofbreeding miniature versions of notorious or rare Gamefowl strains. 's://ssl':'://www')+'.google-analytics.com'+'/siteopt.js?v=1&utmxkey='+k+'&utmx='+(x?x:'')+'&utmxx='+(xx?xx:'')+'&utmxtime='+new Date().valueOf()+(h? 4 x 4 x 8 Brood Pen To receive credit as the author, enter your information below. Include your state for easier searchability. For example [my story] would show as my story on the Web page containing your story.TIP: Since most people scan Web pages, include your best thoughts in your first paragraph. Entering your listing is easy to do. We offer a wide variety of colors Any blue variety ordered from us may include chicks with black, blue or splash plumage patterns. Whether you are looking for new release and classic board games, cards for your favorite trading card game, or supplies for your miniature modeling and hobbies, we have you covered! Welcome to the Old English Game Bantams Buy, Sale and Auctions group. I have American Game bantams for sale. Item Code: Classic Industrial Bubble Jointed Water pipes Workbench / Island with Maple Hardwood Leading - Made in 1929. Hens with peeps, pairs, started chicks, etc. Fancy and Racing Pigeons, Bantam Chickens, Sebastopol Geese for sale in New Waverly, Texas JavaScript is disabled. 63 Products Showing 1-24 Sort by: Splash Silkie Bantam Chicks, Not Sexed $5.50 Out of Stock White Silkie Bantam Chicks, Not Sexed $5.50 Out of Stock (Ex. Hens are fine layers and make wonderful mothers. Click the button and find the first one on your computer. The front of the roof is raised so that rain runs off the back of the coop, the roofing is 6 foot long barn tin. Im located near Houston TX, and Im , * Hotel & Amazon Links on PSC are Affiliate links that help support the work of maintaining the website. Copyright 2015 Rosen American Game Bantams, Just type!Your listing will appear on a Web page exactly the way you enter it here. Size doesn't hurt and may help, especially in a fight, but it seldom comes to a long battle. I'm hoping this page will be helpful for people interested in raising American Game Bantams. I'm planning on breeding it to that dun sport pullet and making a fawn silver duckwing. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com American Game Bantams For Sale Learn More About American Games at American Game Bantam Club Varieties: Birchen, Black, Black Breasted Red, Blue, Blue Breasted Red, Brown Red, Blue Red, Brassy Back, Golden Duckwing, Red Pyle, Silver, Silver Duckwing, Wheaten, & White Do you have birds to sell? Bantams are popular for pets, for showing, for being good broody mother hens and great for small backyards where space is limited. These birds was raised last year. My Old English Game Bantams Day Old Old English Game Large Fowl Baby Chicks MUST ORDER A MINIMUM OF 3 PER BREED/COLOR Hatching February to July. The bantam version of the breed does not derive from the original large fowl. The flat black exterior gives it a 1940 American Bantam Riviera. Blues, blacks, and silver duckwings $50 each pair. All laying. Breeds include bb red, golden duckwing, black, blue red, blue golden duckwing, black quail, blue Wheaton, blue quail, & blue quail splash/sports. History: Frank Gary of New Jersey is credited with developing the American Game Bantam chicken breed during the 1940s. I plan to use one of the hens to breed down the Law Grey full size gamefowl (also Golden Duckwing) to AGB size starting in the spring of 2010. St. Run $5.50 each I planned on keeping her separate for a week but she is half the size of my other hens. Let Breeders know you're looking by placing a Wanted Listing! Don't intervene too quickly. A great place to Buy, Sell Trade and Auction Old English Game Bantams!!!!! Illustration by Diane Jacky. If you get an error, check to make sure that the picture is less than 1 MB. I have many Fancy and Rare - "hard to find" - backyard birds and poultry for sale. Search-by-Breed Poultry Breeder Directory, Raising Poultry 101 - Beginner's Guide to Raising Chickens, Fancy Poultry 101 - Beginner's Guide to Showing Poultry, Fancy Poultry 201 - Extend your Knowledge & Learning, Resources & Products - Get Organized & Informed, Click here add details and photos and complete your listing. 2 Month old Pair of 3 pair. Ages: 2 to 4 month old $10 and up each. Search-by-Breed Poultry Breeder Directory, Raising Poultry 101 - Beginner's Guide to Raising Chickens, Fancy Poultry 101 - Beginner's Guide to Showing Poultry, Fancy Poultry 201 - Extend your Knowledge & Learning, Resources & Products - Get Organized & Informed, Click here add details and photos and complete your listing, 8 Useful and Fun Gifts for Chicken Farmers, Snakes and Chicken Coops: Everything You Need to Know. Don't skimp on buying your own Standard. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, 12 Extremely Rare Golden Duckwing American Game Bantam Hatching Eggs, Baldwins American Breed Book of Old English and Modern Game Bantams, A Game of Thrones 1/1 GEORGE R. R. MARTIN Signed First American Edition 1996, Old English Game Bantam Club Of American 2000 Yearbook Paperback, GAME OF THRONES by George RR Martin sealed boxed set of 5 Bantam paperback books, Old English Game Bantam Club Of American 2004 Yearbook Paperback, AJBC- American Junior Bowling Congress 125 Game Bantam Patch, Old English Game Bantam Club Of American 1996 Yearbook Booklet, Old English Game Bantam Club Of American 1994 Yearbook Booklet, Old English Game Bantam Club Of American 1995 Yearbook Booklet, Old English Game Bantam Club Of American 2005 Yearbook Paperback, Old English Game Bantam Club Of American 1993 Yearbook Booklet, Old English Game Bantam Club Of American 2001 Yearbook Paperback, Old English Game Bantam Club Of American 2003 Yearbook Paperback, American Junior Bowling Congress AJBC Bantam 175 game patch 3 X 2-5/8, American Junior Bowling Congress AJBC Bantam 200 game patch 3 X 2-5/8, VINTAGE Bantam 175 Game American Junior Bowling Congress Patch, AJBC Bantam Award 175 Game American Junior Bowling Congress Vintage Patch, T42 American Tobacco, Birds, 1910, Game Bantam (B), American Junior Bowling Congress Bantam Award bowling patch 175 Game, GAME OF THRONES by George R.R. ALL ARE SHOW QUALITY. World War II the fact that bantam chickens required less food than standard chickens and the tireless work of the American Bantam Association pushed these small birds into the spotlight. The size must be reduced some and I must get the leg color to come blue/slate. $20.00 a pair, $2.00 apiece for Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement. (625g) Eggs Size Small Color White to light tinted Production per year 30-60 [depending on the variety] When do they start laying eggs? Here's some photos of these beatiful birds.