It seems like the cute Castravet family has moved into their bigger house just before the holidays. The TV couple showed off their spacious kitchen. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. var sc_invisible=1; Andreis career in real estate isnt his only source of income. One more fan praised him, Good job, Andrei! Eleanor had fun jumping on their large couch. While visiting Moldova for Andrei and Elizabeths second wedding ceremony, Libbys family learned he worked as a police officer in his country before he was forced out and moved to Ireland. All Rights Reserved, Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google, s family for being a stay-at-home dad, the. Real estate agents, real estate brokers and realty companies are required to be licensed for conducting real estate transactions in the United States. Granted, most all of the properties I found that are owned by CDC Properties arent appraised at more than $200,000, but some of those numbers are kind of ridiculous. If you have any questions, please contact 850.487.1395. The 90 Day Fianc star didn't react to such comments. , the dad of one is trying his luck in the real estate field. Have a tip? The real estate business is quite lucrative, and often involves multi-million dollar commissions based on the cost of the house. I tried to find a case related to the complaint by Lance W. in Crawfordville, Florida, but had no luck. Related: 90 Day Fianc: Elizabeth Shares Adorable 2016 Throwback Pics With Andrei. We were informed by them that there was nothing to worry about, that the owner of the property had lost it in bankruptcy and they were working on purchasing the property to continue to rent it out and if they did not purchase it we would still have at least six months before the bank would make contact with us about either continuing to rent or they would buy out our lease. The tenants followed through and vacated the property. Related: How 90 Day Fianc's Andrei's Life & Image Changed After Weight Loss. A fan commented, "Wow!! Is Every Duggar Ridiculously Messy? In all fairness, Chuck Potthast seems to have a soft spot for her and, arguably, all of . Since much of his and Elizabeth Potthast's storyline in "90 Day Fiance" involved his ongoing unemployment, this news will definitely make everyone breathe a sigh of relief. However email addresses are public record. Given that the Potthasts have been on TLC for what seems like more than a decade, it makes sense that Im not the first 90 Daytective to go snooping into Potthast, Inc. Crawfordville, FL Andrei Castravet is a licensed real estate sales associate in Zephyrhills, Florida and has a total experience of 3 years in real estate business. When Andrei and Libby first met, he was working as a bouncer in bars in Ireland. Andrei eventually passed his real estate test and decided that he would follow in the footsteps of his father-in-law, Chuck Potthast. Si vous ne souhaitez pas que nos partenaires et nousmmes utilisions des cookies et vos donnes personnelles pour ces motifs supplmentaires, cliquez sur Refuser tout. Renting out properties in which the legal ownership might be in question isnt the only legal issues for the CDC Capital Investments. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. On the series, Andrei revealed he planned on asking his father-in-law for a $100,000 loan to start his home flipping business. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The company was ordered to pay $163 in fines and court costs. The house looks beautiful!! Immigration drama. Another chimed in, "Congratulations Elizabeth, Andre and Ellie! Send it to us! What Does Andrei Castravet From 90 Day Fiance Do For A Living? Elizabeth was the family's breadwinner at the time since Andrei didn't have a permit to work, yet. Besides, the couple has been featuring in the 90 Day Fianc spin-off for the last three years, which must have helped them earn a hefty amount of money. The couple alsopreviously ownedCastravet Properties LLC, which they filed for in 2019. She graduated from Berry College in Rome, Georgia with a degree in Eastern Religion and English. "I'm not an aggressive person in general but yes, I can stand up for myself, yeah." To get a Florida real estate license, you have to take a 60 hour course, which is difficult and not. So either Andrei and Elizabeth are ready to finally make it on their own, or they are struggling a bit with a business of their own. Andrei has since proven himself, as he currently works hard as a real estate agent, which may be his most successful career yet. Andrei was living the American dream as a stay at home dad, but recently, he told his fans that he has taken his real estate courses and now is a licensed real estate agent. When fans caught up with Andrei and Elizabeth during the limited series, in April 2020, the couple opened up about how they had been adjusting to life in quarantine amid the coronavirus pandemic. Andrei later explained that the police force in Moldova is corrupt, and he chose not to play a role in the corruption, which is why he had to quit. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Before I get to that info (and more), let me set the stage a little bit. By Emma Hernandez. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en cliquant sur le lien Tableau de bord sur la vie prive prsent sur nos sites et dans nos applications. This course took him sixty hours and he did it online. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Elizabeth's dad was particularly troubled by this (and Andrei's seemingly shady past), as it seemed to him that Andrei had no direction and little chance at landing a job in the U.S. In the end, I will admit that I was rather surprised at just how many properties the Potthasts own. Less than a year before the name change, the Potthast business received three TERRIBLE reviews on Yelp. In July of last year, YouTuber Sharrell from Sharrells World shared some information she got about the Potthasts real estate company, CDC Capital Investements, LLC. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Money issues. Im not an aggressive person in general but yes I can stand up for myself, yeah, Andrei said in his confessional. As you will notice from the reviews above, the Potthasts own (or claim to own) properties in multiple Florida counties. Although his attitude may have to change in order for that to happen. They actually own quite a few properties in Escambia County where Pensacola is located. Because, being an immigrant, to own a house is a huge step. premiere. These cases were not an isolated incident for CDC Capital. Because of Libbys pays decrease, the couple often. We will also demand and will likely be granted attorneys fees and costs. Next: 90 Day Fianc: Libby & Andrei Filming Happily Ever After Season 7. 90DF's Andrei, who's on a weight loss journey, also wasn't happy with the idea of Chuck being his boss, so it is not surprising that this job did not last for Andrei. they were still in a long-distance relationship and waiting for Andreis K-1 visa to get approved so he could enter the United States legally as Elizabeths fianc. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". I moved from oklahoma to florida. Things became even more tense after Libby and Andrei had to ask her dad to help them out financially. little did i know that i would have to move 2 years later before christmas to a new house because they did not own the property and the loan company who owns it is making me move!!! scJsHost+ The pair's business flips houses and works on. The 90 Day Fiance cast member purchased a house in Temple Terrace, Florida. We did not hear anything more about it until January 09, 2019 by another stranger who was wanting to look at the property before it went up for auction due to the foreclosure. After being a stay-at-home dad for a long time, 90 Day Fianc star Andrei is finally ready to work as a real estate agent. I found the court documents in regards to the earliest review by Christina J., and it looks like it went down exactly as she described. **BEWARE** But he is now flipping houses with Libby's sisters and dad and appears to be making a decent income. For example, searching Escambia County court records turns up five open civil cases involving foreclosures that list CDC Capital Investments as the defendant. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. There are also three additional managing members/managers including Chuck (Charles R. Potthast) and Chucks dad, Charles J. Potthast. Ups and Downs! As of December 2022, Castravet, INC is listed as active. Libby works as a property manager for her fathers real estate business but Chuck has cut her salary in half each week at the start of the pandemic. In the before-and-after clip, it displayed the couples house during the construction process with wood panels and dirt on the floor juxtaposed next to the finished result. The tenants allege in the complaint that they signed a 24-month lease in December of 2014. Have a tip? 1028427). Libby revealed that Andrei was still not working, and she was the familys breadwinner. When Andrei first received his real estate license, he asked Libby's father, Chuck Potthast, for a $100,000 loan. While visiting Moldova for Andrei and Elizabeths second wedding ceremony, Libbys family learned he. Daniel will tell you its okay to pay your rent late then when your ready to collect your deposit Chuck will tell you have all these late fees. With the kind of royal wedding Elizabeth Potthast Castravet and Andrei Castravet had, many 90 Day Fianc: . Following in the steps of his father-in-law, Chuck Potthast, the dad of one is trying his luck in the real estate field. As of 2020, the net worth of Andrei Castravet is estimated to have $600K. Here are the Yelp reviews with locations and dates: Christina J. Andrei and Libby's little daughter, Eleanor, seems super happy to move into a bigger space. According to the documents available online, Andrei is listed as the president, and Elizabeth is the company's vice . i found this property (840 sw illinois st fort white) for rent and they were very nice and worked with me to get into the house. Andrei insisted he doesnt work because Libby would prefer him to be a stay-at-home dad. A "real estate agent" now- no, he hasn't sold a house yet, Andrei has big dreams of moving his brand from OnlyFans, I mean, TLC to HGTV and become the next real estate flipper/seller mogul of Florida. The registered agent is listed as Elizabeths brother, Daniel Potthast. Andrei would have the option of . In case you were wondering about the validity of the reviews, they seem authentic to me. Someone else wrote, "Congratulations!! Beware of these crooks! We do hope that Andrei is able to start selling house quickly so that he can finally bring in some money for the family and get Libbys family off his back! Andrei received his real estate license in 2020, so it's no surprise that he is now working as a real estate agent at a prominent firm. 1/4/2019 The earliest documentation I could find on what looks to be the Potthasts main real estate business is from January, 2013. You can contact Asa via Twitter, Facebook, or email at starcasmtips(at)yahoo.com But the atmosphere boiled down when Andrei announced to his wife that he will dare to request a hefty $100,000 loan to his father-in . See the 'Counting On' Kids' Houses, Look How Much the Little Couple's Kids Will and Zoey Have Grown Up, Every Look From the Kardashian-Jenner Family at the 2021 Met Gala, Take a Tour of All the Houses (and Apartments) the Duggars Call Home, '90 Day Fiance' Star Mike Still 'Hangs Out' With Ex Marcia After Split, 90 Day Fiance's SojaBoy Responds to Filming Speculation With Rumored GF, Sumner Stroh Reflects on Adam Levine Cheating Scandal 7 Months Later, '90 Day Fiance' Stars Mark, Key Were Married, Split and Are Now Divorced, 90 Day Fiance's Winter Everett Responds to Asuelu Pulaa Dating Rumors, Josh Seiter Reacts to 90 Day Fiance's Karine Staehle Reuniting With Paul, 90 Day Fiance's Paul and Karine Back on OnlyFans to 'Pay for Lawyer Fees', 90 Day Fiances Paul, Karine Officially Back Together: She Begged', Inside 1000-Lb. In addition to his real estate career, Andrei collects a paycheck from TLC for starring in season after season of 90 Day Fianc. Andrei and Elizabeth also have their own company Castravet Inc. which was founded in 2020 in. Sisters' Amy Slaton and Michael Halterman's Divorce. I spent a few more hours combing through civil court records in numerous Florida counties and came across dozens of similar cases. Buy from me, cause Im the best.. Elizabeth Potthast/Instagram. They stated as long as we pay first months rent, deposit, and last months rent along with a pet deposit they would rent us this property. You are currently in breach of that agreement by abandoning the premises on September 15, 2016. It was after this visit we made contact with CDC Capital asking what the status was. The reality TV star's. Unfortunately for viewers, the couple seems to have the same exact story. Andrei reportedly landed a job at the same firm as his sister-in-law, Rebekah Potthast Keller Williams in Tampa, Florida. 'Octomom' Nadya Suleman Is a Proud Mom of 14: See Her Kids Today! These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Note we received this letter on the 16th a SATURDAY. From all of the research that I did, it appears as though Daniel is the one who is legally in charge of things. Andrei Castravet is a famous reality star. She completed her Masters in Early Childhood Education then decided to focus on writing. In the comments section, others were asking if Elizabeths father. Long story short, it's a mess. var sc_security="af495448"; It also created major issues with his wife as the pair often argued over gender roles in their marriage. The franchise couple Elizabeth and Andrei Castravet has been one of the "annoying . (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Andrei received his real estate license in the state of Florida, revealing his professional accomplishment during season 6 of 90 Day Fianc: Happily Ever After? It's called Castravet Properties, LLC. Andrei likely enjoys a bit of a bigger check as compared to his Before The 90 Days counterparts - having said that, his compensation from . 3/18/2019 I think Im going to do great [with] selling a house because I know how to convince people and you know, everybody should buy from me. The good news? previously confirmed Andrei and Elizabeth launched Castravet, INC, their, TV Gold! afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss en fonction de vos profils de centres dintrt; mesurer lefficacit des publicits et contenus personnaliss; et. Most agencies would not touch us due to credit until we found a property managed by this CDC Capital Investments. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Andrei wanted to start his real estate career by flipping houses, which is renovating homes and then selling them for a higher price. 90 Day Fianc couple Elizabeth Potthast and Andrei Castravet have come a long way. Andrei and Elizabeth got into another fight over their familys income during a dinner in a July 2020 episode. The couple first announced the major real estate purchase to their fans in November 2021. It's might seem like a diss to Elizabeth's. Elizabeth was 27 years old and Andrei was 31 when he moved to America on a K-1 visa in September 2017. Andrrrrrei doesn't have a "job" but he has an active, Florida real estate license. Following the couples return for season 5 of Happily Ever After, Libbys family dug even deeper into the employment history of her partner. Love it, one social media user wrote, to which Elizabeth replied, Nine whole months [laughing emoji]. Chuck was not willing to loan Andrei the money; however, he did offer Andrei a job at his business, where several of his children also worked. The Craziest '90 Day Fiance' Moments: Feuds, Drama and More, On the series, Andrei revealed he planned on asking his, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Moved in to a rental property, less than 6 months later we get a termination of the lease, giving us 2 weeks to move, claiming the house was sold! We hope that this doesn't cause some sort of drama, since we all know how much Libby's family despises Andrei. In the comments section, others were asking if Elizabeths father, Chuck Potthast, paid for the property or cosigned the papers before it was built. A "90 Day Fianc" fan account, "Frauded By TLC" recently posted a snapshot of Andrei's real estate license, active from April 6, 2020, through March 31, 2022. It is dangerous to be a bouncer, a lot of fights happen. These licenses provide agents and brokers the legal ability to represent a home seller or buyer in the process of buying or selling real estate. Courtesy of Andrei Castravet/Instagram How Else Does Andrei Make Money? They dont answer phone calls, they dont have voice mail. Andrei insisted he doesnt work because Libby would prefer him to be a stay-at-home dad. The status of license is Current (Active) and address listed on Andrei Castravet's license document is 36060 Carriage Pine Court, Zephyrhills, Florida, 33541. Looks really nice, enjoy & make lots memories!!!!" Money issues. The reality star gave a close-up look at the brick she and Andrei selected. Chuck was happy to see Andrei take the initiative, but he didn't give him the money. When fans caught up with Andrei and Elizabeth during the limited series 90 Day Fianc: Self-Quarantined in April 2020, the couple opened up about how they had been adjusting to life in quarantine amid the coronavirus pandemic. var scJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? Andrei and Libby went on to appear in 90 Day Fianc: Happily Ever After seasons 4, 5, and 6, and currently appear in season 7. Still, a few critics asked Libby if her daddy and mommy bought the place for her family. var sc_project=9095613; Type above and press Enter to search. Castravet Inc has been running for 3 years 3 months, and 1 days. Unfortunately for viewers, the couple seems to have the same exact story line theyve had since their 90 Day Fiance debut in 2017. Once again, there was an issue with a foreclosure. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Im planning to open my own business and to [flip] houses, Andrei said about his new business venture during the season 6 90 Day Fianc: Happily Ever After? He paid $118K for it. We made contact with the realtor and came to a deal with the bank giving us 60 days to move along with a small settlement. All Rights Reserved. The anticipation of making this video! She used the hashtag "hardworkmakesthedreamwork," which probably answers the critics' questions. They were officially paid up earlier this year, but not until after their debt was sent to a collection agency. My daughter was with out heat for two weeks in January during the two coldest weeks in Tallahassee. According to Screen Rant, Andrei got his real estate license (good for two years) in April 2020. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. While 90 Day Fianc star Andrei Castravet previously came under fire by his wife Elizabeth Libby Potthasts family for being a stay-at-home dad, the TLC star recently unveiled a new career path in 2020. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Andrei, 35, told Us Weekly exclusively on Thursday, April 29, about asking his wife Elizabeth Potthast 's father, Chuck Potthast, for $100,000 to start his own business. Privacy Statement. Should you intend to demand return of the security deposit, we will of course return same less any claim we impose to recover damage, but we will also bring action for breach and demand the full amount outstanding. In Touch Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. In Touch Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. because Andrei did not have any skills that he could use to find work in America. One more fan praised him, "Good job, Andrei! We hope that this doesnt cause some sort of drama, since we all know how much Libbys family despises Andrei. this is the most terrible thing i have ever had to do to my children in such a short period of time and all before christmas of all holidays. Avoid these people! Andrei needed a "fiance visa" to join Elizabeth stateside, at the end of which they would either get married, or he'd have to return to Dublin, where he was working as a bouncer. While Andrei, who shared cute photos of his daughter, has had a wide variety of jobs, there was also a long period of time when he did not work at all while living in the United States. Libby was traveling there at the time, and the two hit it off after meeting on a dating app. CASTRAVET INC was incorporated on 28 Jan 2020 as Florida Profit Corporation type, registered at 36060 CARRIAGE PINE CT ZEPHYRHILLS, FL 33539 . Several fans were congratulating the 90 Day Fianc: Happily Ever After? Since Libby used the hashtag "partone," it seems like she will be sharing more videos to flaunt her new space. Licensed real estate professionals / entities are also commonly referred to as real estate agents or Realtors. 1208 E Kennedy Blvd Ste 231, Tampa, Florida, 33602 Smart Realty Of Channelside Llc is a licensed real estate corporation in Tampa, Florida and has a total experience of 16 years in real estate business. Elizabeth Potthast was a 27-year-old from Tampa, FL, and Andrei Castravet was a 31-year-old from Chisinau, Moldova when he came to America on a K-1 visa.. After originally appearing on Season 5 of 90 Day Fiance, Elizabeth and Andrei also returned for Seasons 4 and 5 of . Andrei finally got a job. The most recent example that I saw was a citation from the city of Tampa for accumulation of debris at one of the CDC Capital properties. She has always been passionate about telling and writing stories. The couple has been through some pretty choppy waters and appeared on a few '90 Day' spin-offs. When fans were first introduced to Elizabeth and her man on season 5 of 90 Day Fianc, they were still in a long-distance relationship and waiting for Andreis K-1 visa to get approved so he could enter the United States legally as Elizabeths fianc. Gorgeous!!" Is that right? 90 Day Fiancs Andrei Castravet Gets Real Estate License, Finally Joins Chucks Business With Elizabeth In Tampa, Florida? However, some were also pointing out that although Andrei previously did not work because he was a stay-at-home dad, he has since found a way to help contribute to their income. Elizabeth Potthast Castravet and husband Andrei Castravet have welcomed their baby boy! These licenses provide agents and brokers the legal ability to represent a home seller or buyer in the process of buying or selling real estate. from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. The couple filed for LLC in October 2018, three months before baby Eleanor was born. Elizabeth was not into it, per In Touch. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. The same cant said for another tenant from Crawfordville who sued CDC Capital in 2016 after more alleged shady practices. Scroll down to see photos of Elizabeth and Andreis new home. According to their page, fans can buy a personalized video for $75, a business video for $100, a live video call for $225 and a quick video message for $10. The Bold And The Beautiful Spoilers: Will Deacon Sharpe (Sean Kanan) Pay A Visit To Sheila Carter (Kimberlin Brown) In Jail? Tallahassee, FL According to In Touch, Andrei currently works at a real estate agency in Tampa called Keller Williams Realty Tampa Central. Because, being an immigrant, to own a house is a huge step. For their daughter Eleanors room, the couple opted for pretty pinks and gold. Although it may have started slowly, given the pandemic and quarantining restrictions, Florida was one of the first states to relax the rules. Sisters' Amy Slaton and Michael Halterman's Divorce. However, their business model seems to leave a lot to be desired. In Touch Weekly is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. Their real estate business. Because of Libbys pays decrease, the couple often fought because of the stress over their finances. Andrei did not enjoy being a bouncer. Andrei seemed to hint that he wanted Elizabeth to take on a more traditional Moldovan wife role and focus on cooking, cleaning and child-rearing while also working, while the men only focus on work. Is the potential ownership dispute risk part of the reason that the price is so low in foreclosure purchases? For any other soap opera and entertainment news, please visit again Daily Soap Dish. Next: 90 Day Fianc's Andrei Castravet's Best Outdoor Pics After Weight Loss. Is Every Duggar Ridiculously Messy? The license is effective from 16 March, 2007 and will expire on 31 March, 2021. Aside from an occasional second wedding in Moldova, or Libbys sibbies attempting to set the Guinness World Record for most sisters breastfeeding simultaneously, pretty much every episode is about the tension between work-challenged Andrei and Elizabeths dad, Chuck the Florida real estate tycoon. Many 90 Day Fianc fans are stunned to see Andrei and Libby's beautiful and luxurious house. Elizabeth Potthast and Andrei Castravet Season: 90 Day Fiance, Season 5 Current Status: Married. He first appeared on 90 Day Fianc, where Andrei married his wife, Elizabeth "Libby" Potthast. It is amazing to see Andrei and Libby grow and have their own house. 90 Day Fianc couple, Libby and Andrei, share a glimpse of their stunning new house. It might have taken him a while, but Andrei Castravet finally got a job. Very shady!! Andrei and Elizabeth got into another fight over their familys income during a dinner in a July 2020 episode. It was started in October 2018, which is three months before their daughter was born. Pour en savoir plus sur la faon dont nous utilisons vos donnes personnelles, veuillez consulter notre politique relative la vie prive et notre politique en matire de cookies. Adding insult to injury, CDC Capital sent a letter to the tenants saying they broke their lease and wouldnt be getting their deposit back unless they wanted to risk being sued for the remainder of their 24-month lease plus legal expenses: We represent your landlord, CDC Capital Investments, LLC. Elizabeth (Libby), originally from Tampa, Florida, met Moldovan native Andrei while vacationing in Dublin, Ireland. Smart Realty Of Channelside Llc has a license type of Real Estate Corporation which allows a real estate professional or entity to perform services such as selling, buying, renting, auctioning, advertising of real estate properties for compensation commonly in the form of commission or brokerage which is generally negotiable. He earned his realtor license and is trying to work with Elizabeth Potthast's dad, who owns several rental properties in Florida. The reality TV star's. Plus, if youve read this far then you are well aware that the numbers of properties they actually legally own might be a bit lower. We paid them $4585 up front before we moved in. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Andrei worked closely with his father-in-law and has since acquired his real estate license. See the 'Counting On' Kids' Houses, Look How Much the Little Couple's Kids Will and Zoey Have Grown Up, Every Look From the Kardashian-Jenner Family at the 2021 Met Gala, Gabby Petito's Texts Show 'More and More Tension' With Brian Laundrie, cast members of90 Day Fiancmake between $1,000 and $1,500 per episode, '90 Day Fiance' Star Mike Still 'Hangs Out' With Ex Marcia After Split, 90 Day Fiance's SojaBoy Responds to Filming Speculation With Rumored GF, Sumner Stroh Reflects on Adam Levine Cheating Scandal 7 Months Later, '90 Day Fiance' Stars Mark, Key Were Married, Split and Are Now Divorced, 90 Day Fiance's Winter Everett Responds to Asuelu Pulaa Dating Rumors, Josh Seiter Reacts to 90 Day Fiance's Karine Staehle Reuniting With Paul, 90 Day Fiance's Paul and Karine Back on OnlyFans to 'Pay for Lawyer Fees', 90 Day Fiances Paul, Karine Officially Back Together: She Begged', Inside 1000-Lb.