Anthony's HomePort - KirklandResponded on April 18, 2023Hi, Opentable. Own or manage this property? Our server was very friendly, and we were seated at a great table by the window! Hi, Karleighh. I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you again soon Nordlys. It has an excellent view of the boats moored there and of Puget Sound. ; Ana was fabulous. I had Mother Earths Cali Creaminmore, We came in for happy hour on a Monday. 80 percent empty .. we should have taken a hint and walkedmore, We stopped in for an early dinner and to catch happy hour. Thank you again! They'd had five shots in the first half . View Menu fine print Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Friendly and prompt service, delicious food and a great view! And, as always at Anthony's the food is superb. Hi, Terryr. Excellent,attentive service by a professional server and staff. I know that our team will be excited to see this and we hope to serve you again soon. It was all ok tho, since we were in no rush and had a great window seat with a wonderful view. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. I wouldnt do the brunch again, thats for sure. Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks is a burger restaurant that specializes in gourmet burgers and beer, fresh cut fries, tropical drinks and great happy hour deals. It is great to hear that your overall experience was great. Thank you for the review! Excellent service and food as usual! 421 S 227th St, Des Moines, WA 98198-4612. we were seated right away and did not feel rushed at all during our time there. Anthony's HomePort - KirklandResponded on April 10, 2023Hi, 20percenttipper. Thank you for joining us recently at Anthony's HomePort and for taking the time to share your comments with us! We always have a terrific dinner at Anthony's. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. Your feedback is highly appreciated. I went here with my grandparents, its a tradition. Seating must be before 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.The service is professional. Thank you for the review! The waiter was very slow and did not give us a wine menu, taking our order was slower, calamari when it arrived it was more like popcorn chicken. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 1207 Q Ave, Anacortes, Fidalgo Island, WA 98221-4151. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. What did people search for similar to happy hour in Roseville, CA? Thank you so much for leaving us a stellar review! Dont think well be going back for a while. The green beans with it were good. Anthony's HomePort - KirklandResponded on April 19, 2023Hi, Barbaraa. We had made a reservation and we should have been offered a choice. Very expensive for the mediocre food. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Hi, Ewaboy. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Thank you again! Colts fans excited about new QB Anthony Richardson. Anthony's pizza and deli on Horizon Ridge Pfky. It was an ideal venue for a second date. I had the HH wedge salad and the pretzelmore, American (New)Breakfast & BrunchSteakhouses$$, The happy hour menu is amazing; it's everyday 3-7. The food is just to die for, the service was absolutely wonderful, and of course, the views were immaculate. Service was beyond slow (drink order arrived about 20 min after being seated), only one waitress for our area and no bus help. I know that our team will be excited to see this and we hope to serve you again soon. We are thrilled to learn that you had a positive experience with us! It is great to hear that your overall experience was great. Hi, Jeanettes. Hi, Sherryb. Anthony's HomePort - Des MoinesResponded 5 days agoHi, Alexs. Reservations do NOT mean that they have a table in the dining room for you. Fortunately a family came to rescue and we grabbed their spot when they left. They will take walk-in customers into the dining room ahead of those with reservations, then tell you that your table is in the bar, not the dining room. Our private waterfront view room is comfortable for groups up to 50 people for a business meeting, or family celebration. Hi, Gooddiningpdx. Our restaurants are located in Atlantic City, Houston, Lake Charles, and Las Vegas. We will be back! Served over avocado slices with alder smoked bacon. I know that our team will be excited to see this and we hope to serve you again soon. If you wish to join us in our dining room, reservations are available. It is great to hear that your overall experience was great. $5 Select Gasses of Wine. Thank you for the review! It is great to hear that your overall experience was great. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Activate any of the buttons to disable rotation. We really appreciate the waiter waiting for our decide the menu. Thank you so much for joining us at our Anthony's HomePort and for your feedback! The Paloma is Mexicos most classic and treasured cocktail. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Fish (Black Cod and Halibut Entrees) were very fresh and well prepared. Anthony's HomePort - KirklandResponded on April 14, 2023Hi, Opentable. Beautiful view on a sunny day and parking underneath. We did have a 20 minute wait for our table but it was due to a request for a window table. Dungeness crab, bay shrimp and garlic-herb cheese in a tender omelette finished with light Mornay. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. In honor of Zocalo's first bar manager and his first cocktail, Joe Anthony Savala. Hi, Kelli. Plus it was under the ventilation fan which was blowing on us making it very cool. We normally patronize dinner; first time for Brunch. These are the best Saturday happy hour in Roseville, CA: Pink Martini California Kitchen & Cocktails, People also liked: cheap happy hour, late night happy hour. I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you again soon Connief. The food was phenomenal but the highlight was our server Jerry who made the whole evening even more enjoyable with his smile, great service, and friendliness. Zoom in to see updated info. It is great to hear that your overall experience was great. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Within one hour of eating I had GI issues for the next several hours. Thank you for joining us recently at Anthony's HomePort and for taking the time to share your comments with us! Would definitely come back again! I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you again soon Debbie. Welcome to Anthony's HomePort Kirkland! The view to the lake was fantastic, the food was awesome and the service was excellent. The quality of the food is very good, though the garlic prawns main course could have had a few more prawns. It is great to hear that your overall experience was great. The food was hot and very good. Always a wonderful meal and excellent service at a reasonable price and in a beautiful setting. Happy Hour menu for Anthony's Thornton Park in Orlando, FL. Thank you so much for leaving us a stellar review! We appreciate the kind words and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience! Food was great! Your feedback is highly appreciated. We are thrilled to learn that you had a positive experience with us! Thank you for joining us recently at Anthony's HomePort and for taking the time to share your comments with us! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. ALOHA . There is a good variety of options on the menu. Anthony's HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington with stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point and the Seattle skyline, making this the perfect restaurant to enjoy a quintessential Northwest dining experience! Anthony's HomePort - KirklandResponded on March 18, 2023Thank you so much for joining us at our Anthony's HomePort Kirkland and for your feedback! more. So the next time you want to go for happy hour menu call them first and see what are they serving.". 100% Agave Tequila Blanco, organic Strawberry Puree, Basil. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Menu. It is great to hear that your overall experience was great. Ask Baruch Z about Anthony's Homeport Des Moines, Ask 242MichaelB242 about Anthony's Homeport Des Moines, Ask Seala_12 about Anthony's Homeport Des Moines, Ask LeighW about Anthony's Homeport Des Moines, Ask ada11s about Anthony's Homeport Des Moines, Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar at Cedarbrook Lodge. happy hour. Anthony's HomePort - Des MoinesResponded on April 12, 2023Thank you so much for joining us at our Anthony's HomePort and for your feedback! Will definitely come back. Anthony's must be short staffed. Anthony's HomePort - KirklandResponded on March 31, 2023Hi, Klr8. Thank you again! Hi, Opentable. I had the black cod and it was very moist and delicious. One of our favorite places to eat. Enjoy your cocktail with our shareables such as Fresh Puget Sound Mussels or Crab, Shrimp and Artichoke Dip. The whole experience was perfect! Not valid on holidays. Map updates are paused. Restaurant is nice and casual. My birthday is tomorrow and I just want to find a nice place to eat and enjoy some good. 4PM - 7PM DAILY ALL DAY THURSDAY BAR ONLY . Tommy Bahama | Marlin Bar & Store - Dania Pointe, Kristina A. said: I normally don't post reviews on establishments, but I needed to, Will B. said: They just opened, so keep in mind the employees are all new. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Anthony's HomePort - Des MoinesResponded on April 10, 2023Hi, Annie75. I know that our team will be excited to see this and we hope to serve you again soon. nice views and service and food are good. Wonderful date night here! Thank you again! Hi, Margaretb. Our favorites are the Ahi Nachos; the tuna comes on crisp taro chips with pickled pineapple and wasabi cream, just delightful. The attorney of Minnesota Timberwolves guard Anthony Edwards says the third-degree assault charge against the 21-year-old is "baseless". Great desert too. The worse part was the dessert menu had rhubarb in everything, not a general population favorite. Everyone enjoyed the delicious seafood and specialty drinks. I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you again soon Ethan. Thank you again! Thank you again! Anthony's HomePort - KirklandResponded on March 27, 2023Hi, Margo. Email Anthony's Hours Sunday - Thursday | 12pm - 8pm Friday & Saturday | 12pm - 9pm Easter Hours Brunch | 10:30am - 2:30pm Dinner | 3:00pm - 7:00pm Happy Hour: Daily | 3pm - Close Best of the Season Give a Gift Card Anthony's Seafood Grill ~ Alderwood Mall Gallery The perfect place to grab a bite while stopping by your favorite shops. Well worth the price. I know that our team will be excited to see this and we hope to serve you again soon. Salmon entree could have used a light sauce or seasoning as it seemed a bit bland. IPA with super sticky hop character, citrus & tropical fruit aromas, smooth bitterness. I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you again soon Jameyt. A lovely view for Sunday brunch, uncrowded early in the day, with exemplary service, a very nice Bloody Mary. We appreciate the kind words and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience! Great view of Lake Washington, good service and fresh tasty dishes available. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. 2023 Anthony's Restaurants | All Rights Reserved, Chinooks at Salmon Bay, Fishermens Terminal Ballard, Little Chinooks, Fishermens Terminal Ballard. Bring friends, be happy! THANKS. Thank you for joining us recently at Anthony's HomePort and for taking the time to share your comments with us! Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Des Moines. My wife had the seafood omlet, my son the brioche french toast, and I the San Juan scramble. Thank you for joining us recently at Anthony's HomePort Kirkland and for taking the time to share your comments with us! We love to sit in the bar during happy hour; the menu includes a good variety of seafood appetizers and drinks. What we liked- the ambience, the food and the sweet person who waited on our table. This is a review for happy hour in Roseville, CA: "I'm rating this because of the happy hour menu. It is great to hear that your overall experience was great. Dozens of . Anthony's HomePort - KirklandResponded on March 20, 2023Hi, Opentable. I was so happy to see that the Sunset Dinner was back; 3 courses for $30. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Follow. But it was still and enjoyable time. 16: grilled salmon, arugula, avocado, pickled onions, spicy remoulade, sweet potato fries You can order delivery directly from Anthony's HomePort - Des Moines using the Order Online button. Anthony's Hearthfire Grill - Squalicum Harbor 270 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood, Steakhouses, American (Traditional) Closed 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 269 photos Write a review 3 Photos 6 Reviews 7 Bellwether Way Applebee's Grill + Bar 2.0 miles away from this business 5 Boneless Wings for $1 Anthony's HomePort - Des MoinesResponded 6 days agoHi, Terryr. We appreciate the kind words and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you for joining us recently at Anthony's HomePort Kirkland and for taking the time to share your comments with us! I know that our team will be excited to see this and we hope to serve you again soon. Anthony's HomePort - Des MoinesResponded on April 13, 2023Hi, Elsarose. Hi, Raas. I know that our team will be excited to see this and we hope to serve you again soon. . After visiting the amazing Deception Pass, we decided to stop at Anthony's for lunch. I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you again soon Debbie. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Looking to place a take-out order?Simply give us a call and wed be happy to place your order over the phone and have it ready for you whenever you specify. "Happy Hour" Review of Anthony's Fish Grotto 95 photos Anthony's Fish Grotto 9530 Murray Dr, La Mesa, CA 91942-3924 +1 619-463-0368 Website Improve this listing Ranked #5 of 227 Restaurants in La Mesa 268 Reviews Price range: $1 - $20 Cuisines: American, Seafood More restaurant details 392philliph Bellflower, California 110 82 Reviewed May 27, 2019 Establishment was clean, warm, and welcoming. Sunset, on the water, impeccable service, nice food selections, and a lovely 3 course dinner. Hi, Margo. Hop on over here to make one. All were well prepared and tasty. We will be back of course. Hi, Chuck. Go out and enjoy! It was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. Food was excellent! Great location plenty of parking and the wait staff was friendly and attentive. Will certainly be visiting again! I did have a reservation but they tried to seat us in the bar, normally I'd say yes but the outside door was open and it was cold in the bar area. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Cuisines Seafood, Steak, American Hours of operation Mon-Thu, Sun 12:00 pm-8:00 pm Fri, Sat 12:00 pm-9:00 pm Phone number (425) 771-4665 Website https://www.anthonys.com/restaurant/anthonys-seafood-grill-alderwood-mall/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Executive chef Jimmy Vides-Martinez Location I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you again soon Johnb. Really couldn't ask for more! Family party here last Friday and the food is great! Great ambiance at the Des Moines marina. Sun 10:00 am9:00 pm, https://www.anthonys.com/restaurant/anthonys-homeport-kirkland/, AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa. We feature fresh seasonal and sustainable fish and shellfish from our own seafood company accompanied by Northwest wines and micro brews as well our "Best of the Season" produce featured in our house-made desserts, salads, entrees, and beverages. Thank you for the review! Outstanding service and food. View menu on restaurant's website. Hi, Juan. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. For a great atmosphere, inside and outside seating, great food and service you cannot beat it. We are thrilled to learn that you had a positive experience with us! Thank you so much for joining us at our Anthony's HomePort and for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. 134 photos. I know that our team will be excited to see this and we hope to serve you again soon. I'm a Jersey girl and this is definitely on of best pies in Vegas." We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. It is great to hear that your overall experience was great. Hi, Barbaraa. I know that our team will be excited to see this and we hope to serve you again soon. Anthony's HomePort - KirklandResponded on April 1, 2023Thank you so much for joining us at our Anthony's HomePort Kirkland and for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with us. Brickyard Kitchen & Bar. 16: Certified Angus Beef, Tillamook cheddar or Danish blue cheese, black pepper aioli, fries. Anthony's HomePort - KirklandResponded on April 13, 2023Hi, Dependable. Blood Orange Syrup, Absolut Elyx Vodka, Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth, Stirred & Served with Choice of: Blue Cheese Stuffed Olive, Cocktail Onion or Lemon Twist, Hudson Manhattan Bourbon (NY), Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth, Casamigos Aejo Tequila, Agave Nectar, Barrel Aged Bitters, Cinnamon, Brooklyn Gin (NY), Campari, Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth, Ketel One Vodka, Cucumber, Fresh Mint, Fresh Lime Juice, Main content starts here, tab to start navigating.