Reactions: Uncle Floyd, Harry Powell, Torque & Rooster and 9 others. Sirius decided to cave and fire me. [40] Cumia later stated that marrying Jennifer was the biggest mistake of his life. [42] Cumia dated Danielle Brand until 2015. Patrice was a huge buffer against Anthony's racism and may have even shaped some of Bill's thoughts on the topic. If I was an illegal savage I'd have shot her. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The pair have been fined by the Federal Communications Commission and fired for such stunts, though they always found a new station to call home. His other girlfriend was Danielle Brand to whom he had a bitter incident in the past. The spread sits on a third of an acre and includes a saltwater pool, hot tub, fire-pit area, pergola, and poolhouse with a half-bathroom. The show was titled Search & Destroy and it featured teams of comedians performing various tasks throughout New York City. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Later he chose Elwood-John H. Glenn High School in Elwood. SiriusXM DJ Anthony Cumia, co-host of long-running radio program The Opie and Anthony Show, said he was fired Friday after launching into an extended racist tirade on Twitter, claiming a woman in Times Square assaulted him on Tuesday. [10], Cumia first met radio personality Gregg "Opie" Hughes when the latter held an O. J. Simpson song parody contest on his Nighttime Attitude show on Long Island radio station WBAB. ROSLYN HEIGHTS, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) -- Anthony Cumia, half of the former radio team "Opie and Anthony," was arrested Saturday on Long Island, police confirm. His Wife, Wiki, Age, Weight Loss, Dad, Who Is Blake Sheltons Sister Endy Shelton? Know About Cush Jumbo; Height, Net Worth, Husband, Baby, Parents, Know About J.D. Her Age, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Clary Fisher (Simon Konecki Ex-Wife); Age, Daughter, Job & Facts, Know About Perry Mattfeld; Height, Age, Boyfriend, TV Shows, Instagram. Dani Golightly and Anthony Cumia in a photo she posted to Twitter on Aug. 27 Dani Golightly, Twitter. Great pic of the CUNTRAG bitch fuck animal pig face worthless meat sack shit pile stink crotch ass stain rot bung RT @MaxineWaters: Today is the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act. Anthony Cumia Spouse and Youngsters Cumia initially met Jennifer Cumia in 1987 while she was dating his sibling Joseph. I blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your information. The Anthony Cumia Show. [44][45][bettersourceneeded], On December 19, 2015, Cumia was in an argument at his house with his girlfriend Danielle Brand, the daughter of Stress Factory owner Vinnie Brand, which turned violent. [39] Anthony began dating her in 1989 after she broke up with Joe, and the two married after seven months. [14] The pair were fired in April 1998 for an April Fool's Day prank that had listeners believe Boston Mayor Thomas Menino was killed in a car accident while transporting a young female Haitian prostitute. [third-party source needed], On March 31, 2021, Cumia launched a second show titled Compound Censored, which he co-hosts with Vice Media co-founder and comedic commentator Gavin McInnes. Cumia, 59, is best known as the co-host of The Opie and Anthony Show with Gregg Opie Hughes, which aired from 1995 to 2014 on terrestrial and satellite radio. Know About Scott Mills; Radio 1, Age, Partner, Twitter, Salary, Know About Liza Tarbuck; Age, Father, TV Show, Radio, Married, Know About Bobby Bones; Show, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Family, Facts, The Advantages of Pre-Engineered Office Steel Buildings: Cost-Effective, Durable, and Sustainable Solutions, Sharon Stone Wiki: Everything About The Jeopardy Contestant, Caroline Campbell (Sam Burns Wife) Wikipedia; Her Age, Net Worth and Facts, Are Andrew Wiggins & Mychal Johnson Still Dating? Anthony spent some time in rehabilitation from April 2016 to the late 2015 incident with his former wife. [20] During this time, XM suspended the show for thirty days on May 15, 2007, after a homeless man dubbed "Homeless Charlie" expressed his wish to rape Condoleezza Rice and Laura Bush. [11] The song was a hit with Hughes, who played it several times on his show and, in September 1994, invited the Cumias to the studio to perform the song live. celebspodium.com Your email address will not be published. chep corrinthian leather dyed with teh help of Beezlebubs hisselfs & after a few minutes of watching some hellacious cumia scenes pvall teh hot , sweaty, chep chia dye on tehm lazybouys .. makes your ass look like a redskin & tehn thast cant be good shouldve went with teh pumpkin You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. He commonly releases clips from the show to YouTube. On October 17, Anthony Cumia and the Comedians of the Compound performed stand up comedy live at a minor league baseball stadium, featuring performances from Geno Bisconte, Aaron Berg, Chrissie Mayr, and many other talentless individuals (Joe Currie included). By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. "She's lucky I was a white legal gun owner or she'd be dead." Now, hes also moving out of the house. The Official Subreddit for all the shows at Compound Media, On twitter He said he didn't want to go to south carolina. Hey, I am Lucifer and I work as a creative writer and blogger. @AnthonyCumia She was mad her welfare Check didnt show up on time to get to the check cashn store @AnthonyCumia she was close to her own death tonight! Anthony went to Timber Point Elementary School in East Islip. He further stated that the Manhattan-based Compound Media studios would remain for the other hosts on the network, and that he would be building a brand new studio for The Anthony Cumia Show upon his relocation South Carolina. 1210: Ant sold the house, but he really can't be bothered with the moving process. [38][dead link] Comedy Central did not pick the show up. By using celebspodium.com you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Also: Know About Liza Tarbuck; Age, Father, TV Show, Radio, Married. Let's see if Patrice's praise of Cumia still holds up todayThis video's been in the works since October 17th. He also seems to regret not fighting back. As he began to wind down, Cumia sent a few tweets about the anniversary of the Civil Rights Act. M-Th 4-6pmET/1-3pmPT 877-962-6846 Official show acct run by Compound Media. A post shared by Anthony Cumia (@acumia) on Sep 25, 2020 at 12:14pm PDT. The Comedians of the Compound invade Austin!The Comedians of Compound Mediashow will showcase the network's top stars! The show launched on September 5 and continued on the same schedule as The Anthony Cumia Show. @AnthonyCumia they know we can't fight back. I mean right thing! [third-party source needed]. It aired from August 4, 2014 to August 31, 2017, running for 628 original episodes. #50YearsLater [3][22] His firing came after Cumia stated that he was repeatedly punched by a black woman as he was taking pictures in Times Square. Cumia now hosts a daily show on the subscription-based video platform Compound Media that he founded after Opie and Anthony ceased. I did nothing wrong. [5][7] Cumia attended Timber Point Elementary School in East Islip,[8] followed by Elwood-John H. Glenn High School in Elwood. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". [citation needed], After the show's cancellation four weeks into the season, XFL creator Vince McMahon stated that he'd had no creative control over the show, further elaborating, "I heard it was horrible. Followed by his net worth and his lavish house put for sale in 2020 per wiki. and our 18,369, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Legendary personalities like Don Imus and Howards Stern are his inspiration to pursue a radio career. ", Cumia, anElwood native, was fired by Sirius XM last year after the company said he made "racially-charged and hate-filled remarks on social media." Idk, I think Landau flat out didn't want to deal with an awkward conversation. @AnthonyCumia you could have justified shooting all of them at that point @AnthonyCumia @MilesToCode can you blame them ?, black women are the Terminatrix !. This story has been shared 24,514 times. He announced that while in rehab he would have a group of comedians and friends fill in for his show. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Warning: Video contains explicit languagehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lslPmbvnJpA, A police spokeswoman told Newsday that Cumia "got into an argument with an individual that stemmed into this physical violence. Fast-forward to 2018 and the network now also houses In Hot Water with Geno Bisconte and Aaron Berg, New York City Crime Report with Pat Dixon, East Side Dave Show featuring Dave McDonald, Burning Bridges with Kevin Brennan and Brian McCarthy, Safe Space with . The network added more shows and expanded to a New York City studio. Cumia eventually bought a property in South Carolina, which is now his primary residence. Just spent a glorious day photographing the Wood Covered Bridges of Vermont. But it's real. I make stupid jokes that arent funny, I get money. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Sometime later, he began to commence his own video podcast, The Anthony Cumia Show until September 2017. From jokes falling on deaf ears, to rain delays at an all ready freezing cold outdoor venue, and the most packed stadium I've seen since Dice performed at Madison Square Garden.From his height of fame on the Opie and Anthony show, Cumia has now gone from the majors to the minors. It played on terrestrial airwaves until moving to XM . It featured analysis by WNBC sportscaster Bruce Beck and New York/New Jersey Hitmen head coach Rusty Tillman, but also featured plenty of raunch. But by Saturday, his tweets from roughly the last six months, including those in the rant, had all been deleted, and nearly all of his tweets were gone by Monday. [10] He then dated a woman he met on the show, Melinda, better known as "Lobster Girl," which became the source of online taunts against him, as he confirmed on their show. I hope Robbie, as a gay man, knows that he is officially working for a member of the alt right and a hate group icon. Cumia has been talking about moving from NY longer than Dave was on the show. -Yup. A barbecue area and dining space allow for outdoor entertaining. On July 3, 2014, Cumia was fired by SiriusXM after making a series of allegedly racially-charged tweets, following an off-air incident with a black woman on the street. [38] Opie and Anthony believe that it may have been too graphic even for cable television. Seems white boys don't hit back. Good for him. Fired for shit that wasn't even on the air & wasn't illegal. 19,109, This story has been shared 18,369 times. After his parents separated, Cumia spent his early teenage years living with his father in San Juan Capistrano, California. Infinity kept Hughes and Cumia from being hired for the duration of their contract which expired in mid-2004. ROSLYN HEIGHTS, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) -- Anthony Cumia, half of the former radio team "Opie and Anthony," was arrested Saturday on Long Island, police confirm. Following Lange's departure on May 15, 2018, the title reverted to The Anthony Cumia Show. So, no. #opensource #serverless. Radio shock-jock Anthony Cumia has listed his shockingly nice home in Roslyn Heights, NY, for $3.1 million. In fact, his previous wife was dating his elder sibling. In 2020, he put the home up for sale with the intention to move to a southern state that more closely aligns with his views. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Unfortunately for Tony Two Shirts, these are not the minors he's accustomed to.Knowing how well his performance at The Roast of Big Jay went over, this was an event to redeem his good name as someone who \"can access funnier quicker than anyone\". @TheCumiaShow. One of his teachers was actress Joyce MacKenzie. [15] Cumia referred to their days on WAAF as the most cringe-inducing moments of his career. Stand up comedy by: Aaron Berg, Geno Bisconte, Anthony Cumia, Dave Landau, Don Jamieson, and special guests! [49] As a condition of the deal, if Cumia completed six months of outpatient alcohol rehab and participated in a program designed for batterers, the original charges to which he pled guilty would be dropped and reduced to harassment, which would not leave Cumia with a record. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The spacious master suite opens out to a balcony and includes an en suite bathroom, as well as a sitting area. Cumia built an acoustic studio at his residence and began broadcasting from the home from 2012 until 2015. AMA! His family belongs to Italian American descent which comprises an elder brother. Pardo; Wife, Twilight, Height, Daughter, Net Worth, Age, Marie Pierre Bouchard Just For Laughs Wiki; Age, Married, Net Worth, Now, Know About Bianca Nobilo; CNN, Husband, Parents, Net Worth, Height, Age, Henry Cole Wiki; Age, Wife, Family, Net Worth, House, TV Shows, Facts, Know About Abby Phillip; CNN, Husband, Wedding, Salary, Height, Know About Laura Ingraham; Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth, House, Is UFC Jorge Masvidal Dating Now? 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Talk to you all after a great summer! 'TACS'. His show has gone through several iterations, including a period when it was co-hosted byArtie Lange, who left the show in 2018. Started in 1995 in Boston, The Opie & Anthony Show gained a large following on FM radio, where the duo became known for ticking off celebrities and dreaming up stunts like public-sex contests for. We've received your submission. lonely, alcoholic, POS who built a career saying controversials shit or starting fake beef with people more controversial than him. Anthony Cumia is best known as the co-host of the legendary Opie and Anthony radio show that aired for nearly 20 years until coming to an end in 2014. [52][53][third-party source needed] He said that although his decision to enter rehab was related to the December 2015 incident, it was not court-ordered. Maybe wasn't totally up front but no hard feelings between the two" He and Gregg Hughes were part of the cost-host of a radio program, Opie and Anthony between 1995 to 2014. In fact, his previous wife was dating his elder sibling, Joe in 1987. Try to address it and you'll be exiled to racistville. So, I'm taking pix in NYC & a black girl who was in frame punched me in the face. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Lucky savage. [7] He wanted to get into radio, and was influenced by popular New York City personalities Howard Stern and Don Imus. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. For more information, please see our document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Since Opie and Anthony radio host Anthony Cumia was arrested for an alleged domestic violence incident involvinghis girlfriend, details of the couples deeply dysfunctional relationship have emerged. She recorded another one of their fights a few months ago., In the video posted to Periscope this past weekend, a distressed Golightly tells the camera, Hi, Im in Long Island, I got my hand broken, Im waiting for police to come I tried to call the police, but[Cumia]turned the phone off.. -I was taking pix in Times Square. Our hyper focus is to bring you laughterall the time. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Anthony Cumia (@AnthonyCumia) July 4, 2014 The Opie & Anthony Show has been a mainstay of shockjock radio since it started in 1995. Not like a sinister war [8] Archives of the show are available on-demand.[1]. Personal & Career Facts, Everything About Matt Amodio of Jeopardy; His Family & Married Life, Where Is Michael Baggott Now? The Comedians of the Compound invade Austin!The Comedians of Compound Media show will showcase the network's top stars! In September 2021, Cumia announced on his show that he and his family will be permanently moving from New York State to an area near Greenville, South Carolina. Golightly has previously recordedCumias rants against her. (with Geno Bisconte)The Anthony Cumia Show, live Monday to Thursday at 4pm. [3] This show was kept separate from his old internet radio show Live from the Compound,[6] which Anthony had set up as a hobby, unrelated to his future show in the same studio.[7]. Thirteen years later, Anthony chose to put the house up for sale. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights It returned after the departure of Co-Host Artie Lange in late 2018. ", "Opie & Anthony Return To CBS Radio Beginning Wednesday, April 26", "SiriusXM Host Claims "Cuntrag" Assaulted Him in Racist Twitter Rant", "Anthony Cumia is Beaten Up Again on Red Eye", "Anthony Cumia confirms he'll launch new Internet-based show from his home after SiriusXM firing", Gregg 'Opie' Hughes and new partner Jim Norton sign deal to maintain morning radio show on SiriusXM, "Anthony Cumia Was "Getting Tired of SiriusXM's Bullshit" Anyway", "Former Sirius XM Host Anthony Cumia Hires Gavin McInnes", "PRO FOOTBALL; McMahon Readies XFL For Life Without NBC", Opie & Anthony, 'Krod Mandoon' on Burgeoning Comedy Central Slate TVWeek News, "Opie & Anthony: Ant Talks About Divorce With Marc Maron & Jose Canseco (04/01/08)", Two Years After My Breakup, Im STILL Being Harassed Online, "Radio Personality Anthony Cumia of 'Opie and Anthony' Fame Selling $3.1M NY Home", "Inside Anthony Cumia's twisted relationship with his girlfriend", "The Anthony & Dani Show: The Unarmed Edition", "Girlfriend of former shock jock Anthony Cumia streams footage of alleged domestic abuse on Periscope", "Radio shock jock pleads guilty to LI assault", "Anthony Anthony Cumia pleads guilty in domestic violence case", "Anthony & Gavin: Laughing at Ant's Time in Rehab", "Anthony Cumia To Take April Off, Hints Stint In Rehab", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Anthony_Cumia&oldid=1152502124, This page was last edited on 30 April 2023, at 16:36. A Twitter disagreement between former SIRIUSXM and CBS RADIO duo OPIE AND ANTHONY has erupted into something more personal TODAY, with OPIE calling ANTHONY CUMIA "human garbage." OPIE, who . At Big Laugh Comedy, Austin, TX March 30: Nick Solak, once a prized prospect for the Texas Rangers, was designated for assignment by the Cincinnati Reds on Opening Day. To say this was an event for the ages would be an understatement. [50][bettersourceneeded], Cumia later admitted on his show to biting Brand's hand because he "was pissed" and "out of [his] mind". ", First published on December 20, 2015 / 2:39 PM. The woman, going by the name Dani Golightly, posted a Periscope video from inside the house, 1010 WINS' Roger Stern reported. Put em on a boat send em back. One instance, in 2004, had CBS Radio and Infinity parent company Viacom fined $3.5 million to cancel all pending indecency claims against the shock jocks. The tweets have been characterized as racist. Beginning in August 2014 the show aired exclusively from Cumia's basement studio where he hosted his previous show, Live from the Compound. Then would hit me. I called her a fucking "&$;;-:" cause that's what she WAS! After he was fired from Sirius XM Radio for a racist tirade on Twitter in 2014, Cumia started his own podcast, which he broadcast from his home studio. "[36], Opie, along with Anthony released a compilation of segments from their show that aired on WAAF on a CD entitled Demented World in November 1997. The 59-year-old should possibly not have a girlfriend as if for now but had decade-old broken matrimony in the past. It does not store any personal data. @AnthonyCumia And this is the reason why no one wants to be around them, but they get away with it because OBAMA PREZDEN NAH ! On Wednesday night, Cumia said he was trying to take pictures of Times Square when a woman got angry for being caught in his frame. Hughes and Cumia have been on the air since 1995, often hosting shows that include controversial bits such as the annual "homeless shopping spree," once letting a homeless man into the studio to talk about wanting to sexually assault Condoleezza Rice, and reporting that former Boston Mayor Thomas Menino had died in a car crash, with the stunt going so several of Menino's family members believed it. On March 30, 2016 Cumia announced that he would be spending the month of April in drug and alcohol rehab. Terms of Use We've made progress, there is still more work to do Guests have included Cumia's former Opie and Anthony co-host Jim Norton, Alex Jones, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Chris Hansen, Ari Shaffir, Dan Soder, Jay Oakerson, Ron Bennington, John Melendez, Stacey Prussman, Nick DiPaolo and Colin Quinn. Their separation was at last formalized in Walk 2002. "She comes off as a little bit wild, a little bit gold digger. . I write blogs and have some three years of experience writing web content based articles on celebrities, media, sports, and lifestyle. [46][47][bettersourceneeded] He was arrested by Nassau County police on charges of strangulation, assault, criminal mischief, and unlawful imprisonment. Life is hard! [48], In June 2016 Cumia pled guilty to third-degree assault and criminal obstruction of breathing in a plea deal. SiriusXM DJ Anthony Cumia, co-host of long-running radio program. Well never sell your personal information. 22,359, This story has been shared 19,109 times. In a state like Florida or Georgia, he will likely be able to be around people more like him and live in a nice house like this one. The media person is 59 years old, born on 26 April 1961 in Flushing, Queens, New York. On 21 December 2015, he became set free without bail and in June 2016 pleaded guilty for a third-degree assault and criminal obstruction of breathing upon a plea deal. Its now known as The Anthony Cumia Show, with Dave Landau as co-host. Besides an illustrious career in radio, many are familiar with Anthony Cumias personal life. The show was taped on Wednesdays at the WWF's "World" restaurant in Times Square, and was open to the public. Stand up comedy by: Aaron Berg, Geno Bisconte, Anthony Cumia, Dave Landau, Don Jamieson, and special guests! I'm not sorry. [54], February 17, 2015, Opie stated during Larry King interview, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, Opie and Anthony's Traveling Virus Comedy Tour, "Anthony Cumia of 'Opie and Anthony' released without bail", "Anthony Cumia, host of Opie and Anthony, tells News he has 'options' after being fired by SiriusXM for racist Twitter rant", "Drive Time: Ambition, ratings and money push radio jocks toward the edge", "The Anthony Cumia Interview: On Becoming a Media Mogul, and the Surprising Person Who Inspired Him", "Opie and Anthony celebrate twenty years in radio with a live SiriusXM Unmasked from Carolines in NYC", "Unofficial Opie and Anthony Audio Archive", "IamA Anthony Cumia, host of The Anthony Cumia Show. Wish a cop was around. Anthony dates other girls and she knows it, but she stays around so she can live in luxury without working.. (NSFW language.). It features a foreword by Jim Norton. In the years since, he has moved his studio to New York City. I told them to back the fuck off, this wasn't their show. Cumia built an acoustic studio at his residence and began broadcasting from the home from 2012 until 2015. Cumia posted a series of tweets claiming he was punched by a woman while he wastaking a photograph. A grand entrance hallway with an elaborate chandelier leads to an eat-in chefs kitchen with granite counters, and adjoins a family room with vaulted ceilings. For 10 years, @AnthonyCumia has made me laugh harder than anyone alive. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Cumia is a supporter of the National Rifle Association and has had a carry permit for New York City. Compound Media is a paid-subscription platform that was launched in the summer of 2014 with the flagship show, The Anthony Cumia Show. He's made it very clear that he told Dave he could go down with him or keep doing the Skype shows. Free Podcast Hosting with custom domain. Anthony wanted to move to a southern state where he could be surrounded by more people that have his views. For information about shows, booking the club for a private event or any other questions please Your email address will not be published. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. However, Artie left the program and got replaced by Dace Landau. RT @NationalAction: 50 Years Ago Today, President Johnson signed the civil rights act of 1964. Thats The cunt animal kept walking into my arm I had up as a block saying "DONT TOUCH ME!" In 2012, he launched Live from the Compound via Ustream that he started as a hobby and involved discussions on a variety of matters and "drunk karaoke". Cumia went to a gay club with him over the weekend because the place was having "Queereoke". Bill called out Anthony multiple times for racism on his own show. Published contents by users are under Creative Commons License. I think the Covid/ zoom possibilities for guests changed a lot of minds on how shows need to be. -Reason!?? [29] In June 2015, Cumia expanded the network with new shows added to the weekly schedule. [12], The show features Cumia commenting on pop-culture, politics, video games, and events regarding his personal life. Podcast Host Joe Rogan Purchases Massive $14.4M Estate on Lake Austin, Live Like a Rockefeller: NYC Apartment Owned by the Dynastic Family Is Listed for $11.5M, Griffin Dunne Selling His Bright and Airy SoHo Loft for $3.95M. His Family, Height & Facts. 256 Following. At Last: Know About Bobby Bones; Show, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Family, Facts. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. [18] By mid-2002, Opie and Anthony was syndicated on 17 stations nationwide. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Cumia gave his blessing for the Sirius XM show to continue without him, acknowledging Hughes and Norton's obligation to fulfil their contract with SiriusXM. RT @KyleScutch: Did u hit her back Anthony Cumia (born 1960/1961)[1] is an American radio personality, podcaster and broadcaster. His Children, Height, Record & Facts, Who Is WNBA Sophie Cunningham Boyfriend? [third-party source needed], In the week after his firing from SiriusXM in July 2014, Cumia announced the launch of The Anthony Cumia Show. In 2017, Cumia decided to bring in a co-host for a new show, choosing comedian and actor Artie Lange. One week prior to Lange's departure, the show had added comedian Dave Landau as a permanent third mic. 36.3K Followers. Privacy Policy. / CBS New York. [9], Before he started his radio career, Cumia installed heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. Put this image on your website to promote the show -, Report inappropriate content or request to remove this page. The controversial radio personality, a native of Queens, purchased the Long Island abode in 2006 for $2.9 million. [32], In February 2021, Dave Landau left The Anthony Cumia Show with Dave Landau to join Louder with Crowder on Blaze Media,[33] with the show's name reverting to The Anthony Cumia Show. The anthony cumia show (TACS) is an American audio and video podcast hosted by radio personality Anthony Cumia & comedian Dave Landau which aired on Cumia's subscription-based online streaming platform, Compound Media.