My internet works fine. I confirmed my dose dates and uploaded a photo of proof, the app just didn't register it or something. My details are on the account but I have no receipt. Im sure well get to meet some day. There are other ways of doing it." I called the help line and was informed that many other people are getting the same error message and the emails should be ignored for now. Have tried repeatedly to get a change password code to get into my account. Ive tried numerous times for the last 6 hours and no success/ very frustrated! The purpose of mandatory disclosure through the ArriveCAN app is to enable CBSA and health officials to more effectively track individuals entering Canada that may have been exposed to COVID-19 or who are subject to the Order in Council: Minimizing the Risk of Exposure to COVID-19 in Canada Order (Mandatory Isolation) (the "Isolation Order"). So i did it today got receipt but there is wrong time of my arrival to Montreal . Did this several times & still not able to get in. How are you entering into Canada: Entry by marine. Pat, I filled out arrivecan to return from the USA on July 5th. My account does open but it states that I must be arriving within 72 hours. I have tried connecting to several WiFi and also tried over cellular. this app no longer collects information on behalf of Public Health Agency of Canada. I am fully vaccinated 3 doses and had no symptoms. I went back and selected it and it submitted fine after. The cruise in question is with HAL and does terminate in Whittier. PS: Getting far worse: after choosing a strong automatic password on my iPhone, the automatic fill in first replaces my email address with the confirmation number and then doesnt find my password because it looks for some Canadian website. It is after so many times of trying impossible to use ArriveCan. Having to make the submission prior to boarding actually makes things easier for cruise passengers. Individuals must, unless exempted under the Isolation Order: If an individual does not use ArriveCAN to provide information before entering Canada, they will not be able to use ArriveCAN to comply with the above requirements. How do I change my email address on my Arrivecan. Submission of ArriveCAN form has been at 0% for over an hour. Nothing happened. This goes for ANY person entering the country. The system should have retained traveler information so you only have to select them and edit the name. My is working fine. Please wait while ArriveCAN is saved went to 12% and stopped almost an hour ago. Stuck at final step of submit. They did not tell me when it might be fixed. I tried a trial run of the app. I am travelling to Canada on Wednesday 20th of October 2021. I am trying to create an account with ArriveCAN but it WILL NOT allow it. Well be doing those Saturday morning with telehealth monitoring. Just posted above. Travellers who experience difficulty submitting their information through ArriveCAN can access additional information at Canada.ca/ArriveCAN. The government is collecting travel info and use it to track people who are supposed to quarantine and those folks are required to login each day and report in. How can I see what was entered not sure what to do, Cant submit the form, always have message SUBMISSION FAILED. Still the same result. You need to complete ArriveCan within 72 hours before boarding any ship which will enter or disembark at a Canadian port. Thank you, Hi, Gowling WLG is an international law firm comprising the members of Gowling WLG International Limited, an English Company Limited by Guarantee, and their respective affiliates. It allowed my wife vaccination record to be scanned but locked up when we attemped to scanned my record. When submitting my completed form in If it was just for vaccination status, we could just show our proof and move on. Trying to add another traveller but once I've input all the info it freezes and stays frozen at 0% 'Please wait while your ArriveCAN traveller is saved." Powered by Invision Community. Thanks. Comments? Using your Justuseapp card, signup for unlimited subscriptions and free trials without worry. I can not retrieve my password. Thanks/Gran. Still hope to meet you on a ship some day. Garbage version. Privacy Policy. I get 'Code PQ - 503' when submitting my form. You have to fill out the health form (think Princess) within 72 hours of arrival into Canada. I could not get away from the 'Stuck at 0% and Please wait' problem described here by others, after completing my vacc status. This was a very frustrating process. You will need to present proof at cruise check-in. They may be using the data for other things as well that we don't know about. Forgot password, so prompted to change it. There is an exception to this if you re-enter Canada a second time on a cruise. That goes forever. D'Arbellessaid the app can beuseful but should remain optional, allowing those who are comfortable with using it to do so if they choose. No one ever mentioned ArriveCan to us, but we were told at that meeting that it is accessed electronically by whoever needs to know. Date and time of submission (UTC): Sat Jul 02 01:09:36 UTC . Nothing received. The traveller is responsible for ensuring they're compliant with the requirements for entry into Canada. You will need to show your ArriveCAN code at the airport when you check in to your flight to leave the US. Cleared app cache & uninstalled/reinstalled app. ArriveCAN will send a 6-digit verification code to your email address. And when I tried to create a separate account for the other traveller through the web browser, the system wouldn't allow me to input the vaccine date. If I had waited until departure date to complete and submit within 72 hours, this sign-in issue would have cost me in terms of a cancelled motel reservation. But in the meantime my app is not working, any way to fix that ? I am told to quarantine after proof of being fully vaccinated and receiving the appropriate confirmation You only need to fill in ArriveCAN once; withing 72 hours of embarkation on May 11. Gosh, that was a long time ago. Hello broberts and Fouremco. I have been following and trying to digest ArriveCan. https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/cruise, https://www.canada.ca/en/border-services-agency/services/arrivecan.html, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features. This code is valid for 24 hours. There is too much at stake to rely on this app working properly. Bonjour, jessaie de soumettre mon formulaire ArriveCAN mais je reois un code PQ-503. I have created an account for ArriveCAN but forgot my password. I would really like to go and visit my brother in Vancouver Canada. How to resolve ? useless to keep this, I agree, but we do what we are told is required. My status is also ok if I use my wifes app as an additional passenger . Been trying for 3 days twice a day. It's a joke. What is silly is requiring guest to submit a SECOND arriveCan app prior to departing Canada via cruise ship after submitting one to enter the country. While some travellers say they'll be glad when theyno longer have touse the ArriveCAN app when entering Canada, others say there might still be some use for the tool. What am I supposed to do? Very frustrating as I have to keep uploading the documents. Then you are leaving Canada to go to the US. I noticed the same problem in some of the comments above but no where were any solutions given. Trying to use the form Wrong date is set for arrival but can not find a way to change date, First and foremost Id like to say we all waited for 2 years for the border to open up. Mandatory random testing is part of the Government of Canada surveillance program to track the importation of COVID-19 virus into Canada, and identify new variants of concern. If one then boards a round trip cruise another ArriveCAN submission must be made to board. You can provide information for up to 8 travellers, including yourself, in a single submission. Tried to reset password again several times. It tells me to connect to the internet, although I have perfect internet connection so that cant be the problem. Tried using the arrive can app 2x nowone trip back in December2021 and now another trip in feb 2022.same problem both timesthe app wont allow me to submit the informationkeep getting a PF- 400 issue saying to check my internet connectionUninstaller app and re installed several timeseven on different devices, Tried using with and without Wi-Fi, always the same resultsnothing wrong with my signal strengthor i internet connectionsame thing happenedon the last trip and now today and from what I understand alot of people have the same issue, Tried to set up an account keep getting message that the details submitted are incorrect and to check that I am connect to the internet. Just start a new trip. It is currently available to international air travellers who enter Canada at selected airports. The ArriveCan policy is a pain and should be done away with. I have been trying to use the ArriveCAN app on my phone. . On your device, goto "Settings" click "Apps" select "ArriveCAN app" click "Storage" click "Clear Data" option. How do you manage not to get asked the country of original departure question? Moderated for relevancy and science but not for opinion. Telling us that we should quarantine for 14 days when all of us are fully vaccinated. I am not able to access as it states to check email address or password or check internet connection. I'm not clear on this itinerary. ArriveCan app doesn't recognize password. This has always been the case. The mobile app is complimentary and is available in English, French and Spanish (displayed in the language of your device). How do I resolve the error Code PF-400 issue. I got as far as "Please wait wihile your ArriveCAN traveller is saved". Complete guide to troubleshoot ArriveCAN app on iOS and Android devices. Once I was added as a traveller, I was able to enter my specific trip details with no problem. Cannot enter new password. For any questions you may have about Canadian immigration, the Gowling WLG Immigration Group would be pleased to assist. 15 days away!!! I receive a message We dont need to go to Canada. if yes how can i do itbecause i already did whole app,only time of arrival is wrong. Fortunately, with all of your passenger information already loaded into the app and saved with your first submission, it will be very quick just entering the new trip information the second time around. Follow the ArriveCAN iOS app troubleshooting guide Here . I arrived in Canada on 25th Jan.2021. Individuals who are not capable of accessing the ArriveCAN app are still subject to the requirements, and can access ArriveCAN through a toll-free number, 1-833-641-0343. our ArriveCAN was checked at the cruise terminal when we embarked. The traveller can't use ArriveCAN to complete their reporting after entering Canada. Code 1-TR I get message that an email has been sent with new password. I believe that you are on the7-Day Glacier Discovery Northbound that embarks in Vancouver but disembarks in Whittier, Alaska. Enter your device passcode. The traveler can complete their post-border reporting by calling 1-833-641-0343 each day during their 14-day quarantine. Otherwise, we can submit all that information in-person at the port of entry. Hi, I'm having problems adding the date of my trip. Here are my conclusions: 1. needs to scrap it NOW!!! There is also an online version of ArriveCAN available here. Canadian travellers are walking through the doors at the Calais Free Library in a tough spot, looking for help navigating the ArriveCAN app required to return across the border without self-isolating. I dont see any RCC cruises disembarking in Whittier; just Anchorage (Seward). quarantine/isolation requirements will end for all travellers entering Canada All to no avail. ArriveCAN no longer asks about negative tests. Or both? There is nothing new here and it is all quite simple. We have completed all the details but when i try to submit it, i get a failure of PF - 400 after 16%. Other than inconveniencing you, are there any other reasons a country shouldn't do what it deems necessary to keep its residents safe? I am glad I did. And my wife's passport has no letter before the number. After submitting, the ArriveCAN app will upload your documentation and required information into its system. Solve all ArriveCAN app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes. ArriveCAN iOS app crashes, not working, errors, ArriveCAN Android App Issues and Solutions, ArriveCAN has errors/crashing/not working, ArriveCAN server network connectivity issues, Close and restart the ArriveCAN app on iPhone, Update ArriveCAN app to the Latest Version for iOS, Uninstall and reinstall ArriveCAN iPhone app, Update your iPhone to the latest iOS version. Reading down further in the section of instructions you provided will reveal the following: Maybe that changed since my cruise in May leaving Vancouver. If someone else has a different experience, please share. Traveling on the 2nd August what can I do? PLEASE CAN YOU PROVIDE SOME ASSISTANCE TO US, MANY THANKS. For those getting error code pf-400 make sure you fill in everything. Told I was sent email with code but it did not arrive. Asks for quarantine details and negative covid test even though Ive uploaded vaccine passport? Contact ArriveCAN Support Published by Canada Border Services Agency on 2023-01-31 About: Notice: Starting October 1, 2022, all COVID-19 border requirements, including vaccination, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, and any testing and quarantine/isolation requirements will end for all travellers entering Canada whether by land, air or sea. Do I submit my info within 72 hours of boarding in Vancouver, on May 11. By submitting your customs and immigration information in advance, you will spend less time at a primary inspection kiosk (PIK) or eGate when you arrive at the airport. The border patrol personal could not figure it out as well. and (Code 5 - 503) on different devices. I was not feeling well so I stayed another day, now it won't let me log in to complete the ArriveCan as I am able to go home today. When search suggestions are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. A senior government source told CBC News earlier this week that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has signed off on a decision to end pandemic border measures and to make the use of the ArriveCAN app. Thank you! By I put in the wrong e-mail address and she can't receive the verification code on her iphone. Kindly advice how to proceed. We live on the border and looked forwarded to traveling again in Quebec as we shopped there a lot at one time. vaccination, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, and any testing and I have clicked about 15 times for an email so i can change password. Here are some helpful workarounds that should work whenever ArriveCAN app keeps crashing or doesn't work as expected on your iPhone 14, 13,12,10,8,7,6, SE,XS,XR. After entering address in Canada unable to progress further. To report after entry and complete COVID-19 symptom self-assessments (unless exempt from the 14-day self-quarantine requirement ). But how can you cross now? Scan this QR code to download the app now. We need to do this soon to be able to board the cruise ship this Sunday. My boyfriend and I ALWAYS check both websites and weve never seen anybody update it until August 21 the big opening to cross. Travellers with a right of entry, such as Canadian citizens, permanent residents and persons registered under the Indian Act will not be denied boarding of their flight or entry into Canada if they do not use ArriveCAN. code 5-503 even though Im connected to the internet. Get started today. I have filled out all of the required information, but when I hit "submit" I get the "Submission Failed" code PF-200. Trip in 2 days. In June, some mayors and businesses in communities along the Canada-U.S. border began calling on the federal government to end the ArriveCANapp, saying it was discouraging Americans from visiting and shopping in Canada. I keep receiving a PQ -503 code and can't submit My internet works just fine!!!! No other Canadian ports.seems like many do not know what is needed. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Could that be the problem? What should I put in for that field for Trudeau airport? Having to make the submission prior to boarding actually makes things easier for cruise passengers. It usually gets to around 20%, then fails. Pressed reset Password and no messages received. Please help out this old man! 1:56 Frustrated Regina travellers searching for answers with ArriveCAN app. lol. I may need to retract my post. Actually Im only entering Canada once but Im willing to do whatever it takes to start cruising again. App freezes when I get to arrival airport. It will have to be completed after using the submission used for your flight. Getting following error : Vivian Balfour. Otherwise the submission would have to be made sometime during the voyage before returning to Canada. What are my next steps. Please help. I went online and disscovered that there were numerous issues with people trying unseccessfuly to use the app at the airport. We are totally discusted with the way we are being treated. I have excellent internet connection bit continues to fail. I completed all details on the app numerous times & I says I have to wait after I uploaded my vaccine info. . If an individual does not have access to the App or online portal, they can complete ArriveCAN by calling the toll-free line 1-833-641-0343. I had many issues getting my husbands information to download. I am getting PF-400 error even thoug I have internet connection. Having troubles submitting my form. They are separate things. I will wait a while, hopefully they will scrap ArriveCan. Can submit final form, Ned to change my password and have not received code after asking for resend at least dozen times. Now, put your network on 4G e.g. How to use ArriveCAN ArriveCAN is available as a mobile app on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Both times the "please wait while your ArriveCAN form is submitted" appeared, but then does not submit form, even after 30 minutes.