Another Pressure Luck Grande Slam ! Any subs for mushrooms or ok yo just leave them out. I cooked Asian Garlic Noodle for my late lunch today. *I accidentally posted my original review on your beer soup recipe Im not sure if that can be deleted on your end. Steps: Turn on a multi-cooker (such as Instant Pot) and select Saute function. Serve either hot or chilled topped with additional sesame seeds, peanut butter, scallions, and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aba67a1a2af1bc65cb13cac5d8e7366f" );document.getElementById("ac247f3211").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Follow me on all my social channels and join my newsletter below. I do have one small critisism of this recipe and its the time that it claims it takes to prepare and cook. This recipe publication is a cheese lover's guide to some of the very best ways Do you think we need to add something sweet ? Keep up the good work! There are only two of us, so we have leftovers for 3 more meals. Does the 6 mins pressure cook time need to be shortened? Asian Garlic Noodles Yield: 4 servings Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 15 minutes Total: 30 minutes Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already have on hand. So good!! I am making this now. Very flavourful. Didnt have zuccini, but didnt miss it. Yummy!!! I really love it. This looks so good! What about adding a vegetable like broccoli? I added shrimp. I am allergic to oyster sauce. We love Asian food even more after living in Shanghai, China for a while! When the lid comes off the pot, it may appear a bit liquidy with some of the noodles clumped together. We loved the flavor profile and it will definitely go in the permanent file. Asian garlic noodles fromThe Step-by-Step Instant Pot Cookbook: 100 Simple Recipes for Spectacular Results--with Photographs of Every Step(page 92)by Jeffrey Eisner Shopping . LOL Youre funny. And I would root for 4 to 5 cloves of garlic. Made this last night for dinner it was excellent! Let sit in the pot for 5 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken. This was amazing I will definitely make this again. Would that change the cooking time or liquid? Very yummy! And thank you Damn Delicious for your readily reliable recipes and their sink-your-teeth-into-goodness! Jeffrey, you have such a great brain for creating these dishes. GOOD. Im actually wondering if I should increase the cooking time by a minute? Ive make a similar recipe on my own but will give this one a try. We are a dairy free household. Better than take out! I made this as written (used regular soy sauce, not low sodium) and it was absolutely amazing! I had rice noodles in my pantry and really wanted takeout but Im trying to save some $$$. I can tell already that I will be craving this. It was delicious. Hey, its quicker than ordering delivery, right? We just love all Jeffreys recipes. Gracias! I had 6 tiny ones on hand. Could a substitute low fat brand like Better than peanut butter work in this recipe? Do you know how many calories this would be per serving? I havent made gluten free noodles in the pressure cooker yet. Verdict: I`m making more sauce today to have on hand. I read somewhere that you can use dark soy sauce instead of fish sauce. I will definitely make it again. If I use whole wheat spaghetti noodle, do I increase the cook time? Im vegetarian, so didnt use oyster sauce, still, DELICIOUS! Even making all these changes, the dish was delicious. Thank you! Yum, very good! Thank you for making these great recipes so accessible! It tastes great! So saute peppers and onions until just slightly tender.Set aside. Hi, I really enjoy watching and making your recipes! I love stirring in some rotisserie chicken for protein too. Added some extremely thin flank steak. My 9 year old loved it better than the Chinese restaurant! My Husband is allergic to shellfish. This was fantastic!!! My favorite Thai peanut noodles are slippery because of the shredded cucumber. Would even be good with crispy tofu, because the sauce makes the dish. There is no need to add the oil. Keep up the good work. Thank you. Advertising Disclosure: Loved it. Your email address will not be published. Overall, this is a great dish. Hoping for a quick reply. Cook it all up al dente, dump the sauce on, reduce/coat everything and call it done. This will be a favorite and commonly cooked dish from now on. Thanks for the peanut butter tip! Substituted basil for tarragon and ground ginger. We are just in awe of how good it is! made as described so very good will make this again! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This recipe is perfect to eat hot OR cold! Guys this sauce is legit! Basically because it was what I had on hand. I had to take the tails off but big hoho. I always make to much pasta and hate to let it go to waste! Great balanced meal and very tasty. I dont suggest fresh pasta to be pressure cooked. Im glad we can now make it in the instant pot! And would it be 12 oz of chicken? Thank you ! Used Sriracha and left over rotisserie chicken- So good and very easy to make. Thanks for sharing this recipe! : Asian Garlic Noodles Recipe:. Yum.. thanks Chungah! This recipe looks amazing! Top with the butter and tarragon. I topped it all with thinly sliced scallions. 4.9 stars ( 91 ratings) Print Recipe Pin Recipe Leave a Review Ingredients 8 ounces spaghetti The sauce is excellent. Used gochujang instead of sambal. Required fields are marked *. Holy Wow!! I wanted to add shrimp so I lightly sauteed 1/2 lb medium shrimp in the heated sesame oil to give them a little flavor. It was easy and delicious! Made as written and it turned out perfect. July 16, 2021. Next time Ill try adding some shrimp. OMG it was amazing!!! Ok, stop it! Ive been cooking Asian food as a hobby of mine for over a decade and this is going into circulation!! Instant Pot Asian Garlic Noodles Print Recipe Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 11 minutes Additional Time 5 minutes Total Time 21 minutes Ingredients 1/4 cup sesame oil (any kind) 1 pound shiitake or baby bella mushrooms, sliced 1 large bell pepper, sliced into matchsticks 9 cloves garlic, minced or pressed I used A Taste of Rice rice linguine noodles. Pressure-cook the garlic bulbs as in Step 1, then place them on a foil- lined baking sheet and drizzle with the oil. Your email address will not be published. Just use half the amount required as it can be quite potent. Used rice noodles as I am gf. Thanks! I went with a couple of friends for lunch and we were blown away at the quality of the food and the service. I used Black Bean Garlic Sauce which I had. Yours was one recipe that came up, so, after checking all the wonderful comments, I decided to take a chance. This was such a good weeknight dinner! Quick, no-fuss, and made in less than 30min! Saute first or no? You can never have too much garlic! I wish Id read that tip before I made this. I doubled the sauce and used a 6oz pack of chow mein noodles. Looking thru my cupboard, I thought ok peanut sauce should help ease the heat. Turns out I was also out of peanut sauce so I ended up using honey peanut butter and oh boy was it delicious! Grab a mixing spoon/spatula and stir for a few moments until the noodles becomes freed up and springy. Turned out perfect and were delicious. Stir around, add the noodles and rest of the sauce. Thank you for exactly what I was looking for. While the noodles are cooking, take oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and crushed ginger. God bless! I made the pasta in my instant pot (water just covered uncooked pasta, 1 minute pressure, 5 minutes natural release) while I was preparing the sauce and vegetables. Even went back for seconds! This was a hit in our house tonight! 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and minced (I use Squeeze Ginger), Instant Pot Sausage & Spinach Soup (Best Zuppa Toscana), 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 cups garlic or vegetable broth (go for more broth if you want a thinner sauce vs. a thicker one; I used 3 teaspoons Garlic Better Than Bouillon + 3 cups water), 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (I used a mix of black and white), plus more for topping, 1/2 - 1 cup peanuts, crushed, plus more for topping, 1 bunch scallions, sliced, plus more for topping, 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional, for spice and you can add more or less to taste), Break the linguine in half and add it to the Instant Pot in a crisscross fashion. Instant Pot Best Mississippi Pot Roast - Pressure Luck Cooking 26. Would I saute the chicken beforehand and pressure cook with everything else? Be kind to others. So quick and easy to prepare. My granddaughter is allergic to sesamecould I use some other kind of oil and not change the taste to much? Thanks! I still used a full tablespoon but I recommend using half one unless you can handle really strong heat. Will make this weekend, thanks for sharing. This was so good so many flavors I used thin linguini for the pasta. Had a head of broccoli, so added the florets! Brilliant thanks Chungah! Absolutely restaurant quality. Heres How I Made It! I hope this helps! So easy and delicious . I have made several of your recipes and have loved them all. These are fabulous and better than my other Asian noodle recipe. This was DELICIOUS!!!! 1/3 cup all-purpose flour with a few dashes of salt, black pepper, and garlic powder whisked in 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced into 1/4-inch-thick cutlets 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil 2 tbsp salted butter 14 stick 1 lb baby bella or white mushrooms sliced 1 cup chicken broth 5-8 oz baby spinach Secure the lid and hit Manual or Pressure Cook at high pressure for 6 minutes. I recommend going with a rice noodle or some other type of noodle that isnt too starchy. Maybe a good substitute would be to add an extra spoon of sugar as well as some corn starch or potato starch to the sauce. Okay, first off, can we take a moment to admire how gorgeous these noodles are? Yum !!! If so, are any adjustments needed? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Out of the park.. And I didnt have oyster so I used abalone but will definitely follow recipe to the letter next time it was fantastic. Thanks so much! OMG This recipe was so yum. It will change the flavor, but it shouldnt be too drastic of a change. Very forgiving recipe. But a satay twist, yum. Nice, clean, new location next to Jewel. Yes, you can start there and add additional soy sauce as needed. in my opinion, I think it should be 2 cloves of garlic but all-in-all IT WAS AMAZINGLY SATISFYING TO EAT!!! I made this with spaghetti and went to eight minutes pressure cook, the pasta was a bit aldente. I always make it with just some hot chilli flakes and its amazing! Give it all a final stir. or fresh fish being most prevalent), onions, mushrooms, and other aromatics like garlic, leek, ginger, and scallion. I cant have the gluten but it looks wonderful. used gochuchang fir the chili paste. Give everything a stir and saut together for a few moments. Thanks my friend. Thank you! I will never buy take out again My 4 yr old slurpped it up!! Next time Ill add the amount the recipe says to! The hubs wants it again tomorrow night with chicken instead of shrimp. THIS IS SO. rest on warm, too. It took me over an hour from start to finish. Substituted shrimp for chicken and turned out soo delicious. I think it was DELICIOUS! I have made this a few times and its divine. My picky eater ate three bowls! Thanks for these directions Mike. Loved it!! I halved the sambal oelek because we like a kick with flavor, but I thought it might be too much. Blessings! If you dont have spaghetti pasta, you can use linguine, fettuccine, or even angel hair. delicious!! I wanted to make this so bad I just jumped in and tried it, so I answered my own question! Thats not a spice I keep on hand. We have this frequently. Tasted great and the whole family enjoyed it. This was delicious and easy. My family Really, Really loved this. Delicious! It completely lives up to the hype! Thank you for giving us great Asian recipes here in the US!! This will be a regular, nice break for the routine. This was also my very first food recipe review because I though it deserved to be reviewed! I did it with chicken instead of shrimp because some of my family doesnt like seafood. Nope! thank u! Turned out great. . So here is what I modified. This is absolutely delicious! A must make and now a new recipe to add to our rotation. Berlin. Should I use like half of 1/3 cup ? Thanks Jeffery! Hello, this looks delish, if I wanted to use lo mein noodles, when do I add them? I used chicken instead of shrimp and used veggies we love including onions, baby bok choy and broccoli. I have a recipe similar to this one, with tofu and lime juice, and udon noodles. With the liner pot and the trivet in the Instant Pot, place one half of the brisket on top of the trivet, fat-side up, and cover with about half of the onions and sauce. And so easy to make. However the end result was a delightful meal. This was great on its own but I added about 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and chopped peanuts to the sauce which made it even better. Good stuff! Id like to try subbing chicken next time. Sambal Oelek chili paste lying in my pantry? Made it last night using chicken. . I love that the proteins are interchangeable. 4.3K views 2 years ago Jeffrey Eisner, chef and author of The Step-by-Step Instant Pot Cookbook, demonstrates a delicious dinner idea in honor of St. Charles County Reads, a community reading. My picky son delicious poured, it spite of the fact that I added in more of the chile stuff my mouth was on fire, but I still loved it. Lynley. Would left over turkey cubes be suitable? Did a little tweaking by adding canned mushrooms and Birds Eye Asian vegtables Medely (small bag of carrots, little corn cobs, peapods, broccoli and a light seasoning.) I didnt have red chili paste, so I replaced it with red curry paste and skipped thr oyster sauce for a vegan version. We also used chili garlic paste. Some of them leave a residue in the water but I found a brand that doesnt. Thank you so much for sharing. And making it in your Instant Pot just makes life that much easier and pleasier. Delish!! This is by weight, uncooked, as the pasta is cooked in step #2: 2. Everyone Ive made it for has enjoyed it as well. I made a soup with this for my daughter who just got braces. It worked really well. Cooked it once again tonight with a few tweaks (what was in fridge & pantry) and it turned out beautifully. If you want it a bit spicy, add some chili-garlic sauce or sriracha. This is lovely! An Eat Your Books index lists the main ingredients and does not include 'store-cupboard ingredients' (salt, pepper, oil, flour, etc.) Removed and set aside. Highly recommend adding chickenI could have easily added more chicken, like 1.5 lbs would have been perfect. Thanks! Omg this was so delicious. Would the cooking time be different if I used soba noodles instead of spaghetti? Closest to Tarragon and good. Hoping to make it tonight for dinner. I dont have spaghetti on hand but have udon noodles, could this work too? My husband loved it too! Jeffrey Eisner's Asian garlic noodles! Just smooth it out with a wooden spoon so its as submerged in the broth as possible (and its perfectly fine that some will peak above the surface). OMG to die forflavor profile is beyond delish. Will definitely make again and again. It's hard to believe so . Thanks for the recipe! I like to add leftover Costco chicken to it after cooking. Its 6:33 in the morning. Jeffrey This is delish and as easy as can be. Holy cow, this is one of the best things Ive ever made in the IP! I wish Id read the peanut butter idea first. This was amazing! Your email address will not be published. And now, youre ready to serve! And you can load up on all that garlic goodness. The spaghetti noodles hold up amazing as well. Just tried this type of cuisine tonight for the first time. This is one of my favorite meals. Yummy! It was done just when my husband got home from work and he got mad at me thinking that I went to our local thai place. I am eating this right now, and I love it! Thank you Megan. I cant wait to have leftovers for lunch today. We added shrimp and broccoli as well. Awesome recipe and flavors. Used seafood mix and substituted oyster sauce with fish sauce as we did not have any oyster sauce. Well done! Used gluten free spaghetti and kept the rest of the recipe the same except only half the chili paste because my son cant take the heat. Could I use ground ginger instead of fresh do you think? The Noodles. Or some rotisserie chicken to make it a meal? Made this with my 2 girls! This is the best recipe Ive found for the instant pot. because I didnt read the whole recipe first. I want to get it right. So easy, fast and amazing. Reason why I only gave a 4 star review is that the spaghetti noodles came out slimy and I made sure to rinse the starch off the noodles before tossing them in. Thank you. Let me tell you, they were AWESOME! Even so, I set aside 1/3 of the mushrooms and zucchini and there was still ample for the dish. I tried this and it turned out great! This comes in handy after theyve been refrigerated a while, You can shred some cucumbers and add them. I used whatever I had at hand so I didnt have shrimp, but I did have some pork which I chopped into cubes. And if you ever want to get in touch with me directly, the best way is through my Facebook page. Made this tonight. asian garlic noodles jeffrey eisnerfeminine form of lent in french. 9 Entertaining and useful, and I like the new website! It was absolutely amazing!! I found this recipe which is exactly what I was looking for. It is so delicious and feels fairly healthy. Ill be sharing this with my toddler and wouldnt want it to be spicy for him. high speed chase sumter sc 2021 marine city high school staff marine city high school staff Required fields are marked *. I am such a sucker for any kind of Asian noodles hot, sticky, cold you name it. I just doubled it tonight. Quick release when done. Plus, you dont need any kind of special noodles here. I like mine extra spicy, so I thinly sliced a jalapeno pepper and sauteed that with the veggies. 5 stars! I am total newb when it comes to this type of Asian cooking. Can you substitute Sarot she sauce for the ground fresh chili paste and maybe some crushed red pepper flakes ??? (. Still amazing . You'll also find vegetable-based stocks, . This comes in handy after theyve been refrigerated a while. Do you have any suggestions for substitution? Instead I paired it with a teriyaki marinated pork tenderloin. Very tasty, but next time I would stir fry the chicken and broccoli I and add at the end. Now top with some butter (this helps keep the noodles from sticking together). This is one of my favorite creations in recent memory. 10/10. These garlic noodles are fantastic! Toss in the scallions and sesame seeds and serve. My 1 1/2 year old daughter gobbled them up like they were going out of style! Ill cut the peanut butter down to a tbs or 2 next time. (I would think fresh cilantro or Thai basil would send it out of the park will be trying that soon.) Could you please give me a substitute for cilantro? Jeffrey Eisner Instant Pot Recipes : Top Picked from our Experts 25. Also I added a bit more of soy sauce and about a cup of chicken broth for more sauce just cause our family really likes a lot of sauce with noodles. I wanted something quick and tasty for dinner. Can I substitute rice noodles or gluten-free noodles? You can give it a go for less time but theyre more fragile. What can I use to replace the tarragon? Is it oz by weight or volumeand is that the measure of cooked or dry noodles? When the pots done cooking, itll look like this. I like to chill it and add a lot of fresh veggies to make a Sesame Peanut Noodle Salad. Next time Ill try it with chicken. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. This will be on my short list of favorites. Hi Chungah, I made this for the family and clearly you can use just about anything you have in the fridge which makes it a winner. I also added broccolini. Its nice because Ive used up leftover meat from other meals to throw in here. And THAT, my friends, is some seriously delicious comfort in a bowl! I made this last night. Cant wait for todays leftovers . Its not like teriyaki sauce its more of an Asian stir-fry sauce similar to chow mein or lo mein. The noodles were spicy salty sweet and great for slurping. I saw others had ask this as well and it had not been answered. And there we have it all ready to pressure cook! This is fabulous! i didnt use all the sauce, as I know regular noodles would have absorbed the sauce more,. Thanks! This is a top favorite in my house! So delicious. One of the most popular new recipes I have in mybestselling cookbookis my simple and accessible approach to Asian Garlic Noodles. Will definitely make again. Definitely going into the regular meal rotation!! Looks yummy and easy!!!!!! Lets just make this easy enough so you dont have to visit any kind of specialty store. I dont even bother to buy Chinese anymore. But only because I was a lazy cook tonight. Didnt look like the picture. thanks for sharing! This recipe does not currently have any reviews. I also used a package of Udon noodles instead of the spaghetti. A keeper for sure! Very versatile, used fresh Florida shrimp but could easily substituted chicken or beef. I used to be somewhat of a fan of that Pioneer chicks sesame noodles, but ughso much oil. You can indeed omit or use ground ginger. All 3 of my young kids gobbled up every bite and wanted the leftovers for lunch the very next day. This was perfect, Im definitely going to be making this over & over. Added additional slice garlic to vegetables . I think I may have some Sriracha garlic paste in the fridge which most likely will be overkill on garlic but then theres NO SUCH THING as too much garlic. So grab a pair of chopsticks (or a fork) and prepare yourself for one of the most comforting and simple meals youll ever know. Do you have the nutrition info for this, especially calories, protein, carbs and fiber/sugar? When it was all mixed together, you really couldnt tell the difference satisfied the craving and kept the carbs in line. If you want a replacement, depending on the recipe, parsley works great. And theInstant Potsees this is done in a true one-pot fashion, with zero draining of liquids. I microwave d them both for 90 seconds + 20 seconds just near the end. Thanks for this recipe. I have people with seafood allegies in my house so the oyster sauce is a little iffy for us. thank you for sharing. kitchen, noodle, recipe | 33K views, 530 likes, 302 loves, 821 comments, 46 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Pressure Luck Cooking: Live In The Kitchen with Jeffrey! My husband eagerly took the leftovers to work today. And 1/4 of a sweet onion. So good, just wanted to eat more. I steamed some broccoli separately as instructed, and added a pound of shrimp per the tips section of the recipe. Omg its sooooooo- good i love the spicy in it and all the flavors it has its mouth- watering . Its usually served cold and the noodles are slippery. I have to say all your recipes are the best never had one that my family did not like. The only thing I left out was the red pepper as I did not have any. More to the point, maybe there is something out there called tobacco sauce but I imagine it tastes truly horrendous! Looks sooo yummy! This looks delicious!!! Can I double it for a 6qt pot or will it be too much? Its one of those things that make me want to walk all the way into the mall for some Mongolian bbq, but then I think Ill have it at home soon. Omg this is exactly what I keep hoping quick microwave noodles will taste like but am always disappointed with. Thank you, Jeffrey!! I would normally do a peanut sauce but didnt have time. We both loved it! Still fabulous. Made this tonight after a trip to an Asian Market to stock up on ingredients. This is only the 3rd recipe Ive tried so far from DD and Im hoping others will give true measurements. Its a family favorite. i will have to try it soon! I did use chicken stock. With a lot of work (and a little luck), it took off and became one of the most trusted cooking sites today, making this my new career! Do you think I could use ramen/Asian noodles? Delicious and easy. Thank you so much! Heat oil for 1 minute. Delicious!!! Can substitute baby bella mushrooms for shiitake mushrooms, Sriracha sauce for chile and garlic sauce, and chicken broth for garlic stock. It's perfect to snack on right out of the fridge . Thanks! 2 minutes Cook Time 25 minutes Servings 4-6 servings Ingredients 4 cups chicken broth, vegetable broth, or garlic broth (e.g., Garlic Better than Bouillon) 1 lb spaghetti 8 tbsp salted butter, divided into 1-tablespoon pats 1 stick 1 cup grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan (or 1/2 cup of each) plus more for serving May I suggest that in your replies you correct the spellings of ingredients mentioned by your fans: Siracha (not Sarot she) and Tabasco (not tobacco) so your fans dont look/sound like idiots at the grocery story? I suggest microwaving in a bowl with some water and covered with some plastic wrap and add at the very end while adding the sauce. We used shrimp. made this last weekend and its absolutely yummy!!!! I dont know the difference between them. So happy you and your son liked it this much! It was yummy! Ive always wanted to try making a yummy noodle dish and I have found one that is delicious and satisfies my Asian noodle craving. This will be a recipe to try soon though! Yum! We are making with broccoli next time and I cant wait as I love broccoli even more than zucchini!!! I used standard spaghetti noodles. Tonight using 2 small zucchini which is 11/2 cups will see if that is better. 1) I used a Red Pepper, cut it up into 3/4 to 1 inch chunks. Wow! Lynne. Glad you enjoy! I hope you try it and like it. The only issue Ive found is the noodles are al dente and a little tougher than I would have imagined. Secure the lid and hit Manual or Pressure Cook on High Pressure for 8 minutes. I personally prefer these noodles on the more "al dente" side with a substantial bite and a thicker sauce as opposed to a slicker one.