Spencer Bradnan, FantomWorks soi-mme. See production, box office & company info, Great Show, don't like the interviews. If dealing with irate customers, equipment issues, and demoralized employees wasnt bad enough, Dan claims that the demanding film schedule meant he couldnt be with his father during the final weeks of his life. It wasn't an easy decision, but it was the right one for him. Steve Jones, The swap is easier said than done. She is active on social media. We follow the controlled chaos of Fantomworks when there are 85 cars being worked on and multiple owners who expect miracles. Mick needs help to restore his 1952 Mercury Woody restomod. Directors: Justin Davis, Dale Bagwell, Reality-TV. Hi my name is Audrey and I work at FantomWorks! Needs more process. Related: 22 Things You Didn't Know About FantomWorks. Robert Castorina, Related Read: How tall was bobby hatfield? After I saw the first one (three ran in a row) I watched the other two. Audrey Sickles, Ron and Valerie want Dan to restore their 1963 Jeep Willys Fleetvan, but the problems run deeper than the seams hidden beneath inches of filler. | Her bio on the official FantomWorks site reads, "In many ways, she's the "guy (or gal) behind the guy" for complex operations at FantomWorks. Robert Castorina, The crew always does their best to make customers happy, which results in many heartwarming moments on the show. None of the former FantomWorks cast members seem interested in fame, be it online or in real life, and many quietly stepped back from the limelight when the show stopped filming. With a talented team providing automotive maintenance, restoration, modifications, and other services, its little surprise that the New Yorker boasts thousands of clients and knows pretty much everything there is to know about classic vehicles. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Dan Short, Dan Short, An unabashed car junkie with a love of everything motor. There are no restrictions to who can bring a car into the shop. This dragged Dan into court and put a damper on the name that he had created for himself. Esther Reyes Stars: Danielle loves trucks, so her husband Nick surprises her with a '53 Chevy Pickup. When not busy with work, Dan and Melissa carve some time out of their jam-packed schedules to do charity work for veterans. He asks FantomWorks to restore it, but the job proves bigger than expected. Paul Donvito, Fantom Works Herself - Office Manager. It seems that initially Dan and his employees had little idea of what having a film crew in their workplace would entail, as he also complained about the lengthy filming schedules and the constant retakes. Dan Short, Tim Prokop, If Short had never enlisted way back in 1979, then perhaps he never would have met his wife. Stars: Children were followed up 2 and 12 weeks after initial recruitment. Tim Prokop Bobby is a highly skilled mechanic, and he has a lot of experience with classic cars. Stasia Charalambous, Tim Prokop, Stars: The show is so informative and entertaining that it is hard to put it down. Tim Prokop The official website for the actual FantomWorks company. In July 2012, the couple brought their 1960 Ford Thunderbird to the FantomWorks garage, explaining that they wanted Dan and his crew to install modern suspension, new brakes, and a reliable fuel-injected engine. The FantomWorks crew turned the vintage pickup from beater to beauty. This episode did great in the ratings, and they carried on filming. Ownership belongs to the respected owner(s). Bob spent years working on his beloved 1969 K20 Truck, but he needs FantomWorks to solve the mysteries within. | Janelle wants her Kawasaki KZ-750 motorcycle transformed into a cool stripped down 'caf' bike. Mar 23, 2021 119 children ages 6 months-12 years participated in the study. 42 min describe a time when you were treated unfairly. While I have never raced for "pinks" I have had the pleasure of drifting aimlessly through Tokyo. A 1970 Corvette was in storage for thirty years and Dan discovers that the car needs a ton of work. UPDATED DECEMBER 2022: We've updated this story with the latest information on the FantomWorks auto restoration shop, including why the show stopped, right from the man himself! Jenny Chung, | Kim and Doug want to drive her father's hyper-rare 1959 Thunderbolt, but the car was only set up for the racetrack. The shows newfound fame also brought unwanted attention in the way of lawsuits, defamation, and negative publicity. It's not only domestic bikes they can fix; they recently worked on a 1982 Kawasaki KZ 750. The swap is easier said than done. You don't have to come into FantomWorks just to have your classic Dodge Challenger fixed up. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Add to list Known for FantomWorks 6.7 TV Series Additional Crew 2015-2019 49 eps FantomWorks: Off-Grid TV Series Self 2022-2023 3 eps Credits Edit Additional Crew1 Self2 IMDbPro Collapse below Additional Crew Previous Bob's 1973 Cuda has been stored for most of its life but even in storage time takes a heavy toll. I'm a sports nut but was off tuning between football games and saw these guys building cars and figured what the heck, I'll see what's up. Charles wants Dan to find him a 1967 Corvette with a set-up that's rare as hen's teeth. Stacia and Eugenia need Dan to transform their 1962 Citroen "problem car" into a reliable ride. Tim Prokop The crew is always on the lookout for machines that can make the jobs go smoothly. Ashley Zahorian Dan Short and his wife both respect the military a great deal because of their past service. Star: Andy - Structural welder. Stars: Fantomworks is caught in See full summary, Director: Although I asked nicely for constitution and free speech haters to stay away from our meeting tomorrow (you know, we the, Posted by FantomWorks onFriday, February 7, 2020. They also hold a car show every year to raise funds for the project. Sign in to rate and Watchlist for personalized recommendations. She loves hugs and treats but earns adoration by protecting the crew and the classic cars. Stars: Dan Short. Tim Prokop Bill Evashwick, Music used for entertainment purposes displayed in this video. It's quite possible that without muscle cars, the show wouldn't even exist. Josh Phillips, A 1917 Overland will be FantomWorks oldest restoration, if they can solve this puzzle of rotted wood and rust. Weekends and nights, I lived out in my garage.". The FantomWorks crew is always on the lookout for new tech to add to the shop when they head to SEMA. There were many amazing vehicles showcased on the show during its eight-season run, but the pilot episode featured two of the best vehicles from the entire show. With dan short, audrey sickles, allan alvarez, rob dietzel. Sign in to rate and Watchlist for personalized recommendations. Andy came to FantomWorks with only one year under his belt but his dedication and love for muscle cars got him in the door. Tim Prokop This is the future when it comes to classic cars. Josh Phillips, FantomWorks TV Series NorfolkTV 6.83K subscribers Subscribe 440 Share 71K views 8 years ago These gals and guy run a custom auto body shop like no other. For example, the show takes a humorous approach to gear reviews, highlighting unusual or obscure products. This also meant that the crew got paid more which means the team loved what they were doing, and they enjoyed filming the series. Doc Pellerin hasn't started his ultra-rare Austin 10-4 in years, but he needs Dan to See full summary, Directors: Robert Castorina, We have a wealth of experience and expertise in the field, and our team is dedicated to providing the best possible service. Audrey Sickles, Mike's '39 Hudson Coupe-Convertible is the only survivor of 3 that were built. Brad wants his father's 1967 Mustang Coupe to be new again; so Dan has to fight fifty years of age and the way the car was initially built by the factory. You can expect a huge variety of cars to check in to the shop even to this day. Directors: He is also able to spend more time with his family, which is something that was important to him. Dave Rogers, Structural Info Filmography Source IMDB The swap is easier said than done. Born in September 1962 in New York City, New York, Dan is a TV personality, car fanatic, and US Army veteran. I found myself being drawn to the show and with the exception of the interviews with the characters, those were too drawn out and frequent, I genially liked the stories. | Thom's 1963 Studebaker is a project car with a nightmare See full summary, TV-14 The elusive. Audrey is a Jeep and bike lover, who likes to share inspirational phrases with her thousands of social media followers. In court, the Owens claimed that Dan said such a donor car could be bought for a few thousand dollars at an auction something that Dan denies ever saying. For example, Ted Nugent occasionally stopped by the shop to show support for the crew and check out the classic muscle in their garage. Recently retired from the U.S. Navy as a Commander, she gets to enjoy a second career at FantomWorks." Spencer Bradnan, Allan Alvarez, The Triumph TR6 looks bad, but Dan sees See full summary, Directors: Audrey Sickles is known for FantomWorks (2013) and FantomWorks: Off-Grid (2022). Grady wants his Z28 to be a driver, but the See full summary. When Nick challenges Dan to a Chevelle vs Camaro supercar showdown, Dan is all-in. The show took over my life, and to make matters worse, my wife and I now face almost a million dollars of debt we incurred keeping the production going, he added. Short met his wife in military grad school and now the pair run one of the best auto shops in the U.S. "I was a Green Beret, so I was deployed a lot," Short said. Ashley Zahorian Some cars featured amazing paintjobs while others were so old, they had wooden wheels. It was a long process and he thanked everyone who was involved. Dan also has to find a 1972 Gran Sport and to then restore it with hard-to-find features that now have to work together on the same car. Dan was unable to give the couple an exact price without thoroughly inspecting the vehicle first, but he gave Richard a list of recommended repairs and an estimated price of $40,000. Bobby left Fantomworks in 2019. Dan Short, Ashley Zahorian | Fantomworks provides classic, antique and muscle antique car restoration services to norfolk, va and the surrounding hampton roads areas. pic.twitter.com/7QjCa2j9Tt, MotorTrend TV (@MotorTrendTV) August 9, 2017. Now Dan has to build a '69 Camaro Pace Car that can beat the fastest Chevelle that FantomWorks has ever built. Stars: He showed us what really happens in a day in the lives of car restorers, and we wish him and his family nothing but the best! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Audrey Sickles Self 3 episodes 2022-2023 Chris Prentiss Self 3 episodes 2022-2023 Dave Rogers Self 2 episodes 2022 Colin Irvin Self 2 episodes 2022 Craig Morgan 1 episode 2022 Brigette Rock 1 episode 2023 Melissa Short Self 1 episode 2022 Christina Taylor Self 1 episode 2022 Jan Soutiere Self 1 episode 2022 Andrew Botdorf Self A 1941 Buick Coupe rolls into FantomWorks, with the worst possible combination for Dan and the team, a difficult car and a demanding owner. FantomWorks has worked with the Wounded Wheels charity program, modifying classic muscle cars so that wounded veterans and amputees can drive them. Robert Castorina, Tim Prokop, We can not guarantee its completeness or reliability so please use caution. Bobby is now enjoying working for himself, and he is able to take on the projects that he is passionate about. The owner, Dan Short, aimed to provide his clients with quality craftsmanship, a pleasant atmosphere, and a fabulous experience with a plethora of services that ranged from minor tweaks to full restorations. Short and his team of experts from FantomWorks went out on their own with their own reality TV show, "Screaming Eagle Garage," which premiered on Velocity in early 2018. Despite building and repairing various beautiful vehicles over the years, the FantomWorks mechanics were only human, and made the occasional mistake. That made for some very exciting TV. When George brings his beloved 1971 Mustang Mach 1 in for a few repairs, Dan realizes that his car has been jumped, Dukes of Hazzard style. There is a lot of military history when it comes to FantomWorks. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Audrey's connections and jobs at similar companies. Plenty of fans have had a chance to see the nitty-gritty up close. You may have seen me on our reality TV show FantomWorks! Directors: Bill Evashwick, | Ashley Zahorian By joining TV Guide, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. | Dale Bagwell, | The reruns may even draw in more customers from around the globe. Bob is a Vietnam veteran who needs a Fantomworks reality See full summary, Directors: The case lasted two years, but they cleared Short and he won the case. Bobby is happy with his life and has no regrets about leaving Fantomworks. The Monte Carlo is intended as a head turning anniversary present. Fantom Works is a shop that restores old cars, but for Dan, it is a dream that started when he was five. It appears that when the show began, employees began leaving left and right, as burn-out skyrocketed to an all-time high. audreysickles Follow 53 posts 1,295 followers 968 following Audrey Sickles she/her semi charmed kinda life This Account is Private Already follow audreysickles? Analytical Services; Analytical Method Development and Validation Browse and comment on Audrey Sickles's photos on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. | Log in to see their photos and videos. Classic - My wedding. The DRS Automotive FantomWorks auto shop was started in 2006, and the show ran from 2013 to 2019. | Heidi. Both projects were very challenging. Heidi is a gorgeous German Shepard that goes to work every day. Dan Short. I fell in love with my first car when i was 5. 69 episodes 2013-2019 Audrey Sickles Self - Office Manager 23 episodes 2013-2017 Allan Alvarez Self - Paint Supervisor 21 episodes 2013-2017 Rob Dietzel Self - Project Manager 21 episodes 2014-2017 Spencer Bradnan Self - Finisher 19 episodes 2013-2016 Walter Maddox Self - Metal Worker 18 episodes 2013-2016 Dino Tempesti Raymond and Diane are VW fanatics who only want one thing for their wornout 1966 bug-- perfection. Reality-TV, When Rich and Kathy tried to get their 1951 Buick Super back on the road they were taken for a ride. A post shared by Melissa Martel Short (@mamshort). Some online sources claim that Dan is worth over $4 million; this seems unlikely, as he claimed hed accumulated over $1 million in debt by the time FantomWorks was cancelled. It's believed that Short received between $10,000 and $50,000 USD per episode. | Allan Alvarez, Rudi wants his 1964 Dodge Dart to become a daily driver and a family project car, but he needs FantomWorks to help to get this Dart on target. Dan accepted a 1926 Ford Model T as part payment for a build. After receiving the list, Richard paid the second $15,000 cheque, and would visit the garage regularly over the next two months, often requesting additional work. Who is Grace Boor? Many fans wondered if the crew would be able to complete the project on time and stay within the customer's budget. Stars: Stars: A young man with a prospective future that who was taken far too soon.. Your email address will not be published. Related Read: What does bobby ducote do for a living? document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Type above and press Enter to search. Steve Jones, | If you want to sign up for a tour, all you have to do is visit their website. Plus, the owner had a lot of sentimental attachment to the car because it was converted by his father. Instead, he is Fantomworks lawsuit - batoter Shortly afterwards, things began going terribly wrong. Jenny Chung, FantomWorks is the largest auto restoration shop in the U.S. Dan Short is the owner of this gorgeous workshop. Although there was a for sale sign in the cars window, he claims that it didnt contain an asking price, just a contact number. Allan Alvarez, Its important to note that the parties at no point entered into a written contract. The Fantomworks staff includes Restoration Project Manager, Mechanical Engineer, Painter, Deputy Director of Operations and more. youtube.com. Audrey D Sickles is a 33 year old female who lives in Chesapeake, Virginia. | He asks FantomWorks to restore it, but the job proves bigger than expected. TV-PG Dan gave Richard a list of anticipated costs to complete the job, which added up to around $38,000, which Dan had no issue with. The FantomWorks crew always have fun when they head to SEMA. Press Esc to cancel. | Dan Short, View Audrey Sickles' profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Jay wants a stunning 1965 TR4, but he plans to do most of the work himself. Star: Audrey Sickles, Dennis always dreamed of owning the bright orange 1970 Shelby GT500 that once kicked his ass in a drag race, but severe salt corrosion has all but destroyed this classic. He asks FantomWorks to restore it, but the job proves bigger than expected. Walter Maddox, Kansas City Royals pitcher Tim Collins wants a 'super-fast' 1968 Mustang, but Dan has to first undo a combination of bad repairs. When she interviewed she told us that she had run an entire office including reception, accounting, and payroll for another local company. Gordon needs an automatic transmission in his beloved 1965 Shelby Cobra kit car. Rob Dietzel, Tim Prokop, 813 talking about this. Yes, FantomWorks is a good restoration garage. I'll keep watching and hope they get rid of the all too often interviews and just show us the work. | Allan Alvarez, So Bobby made the choice to leave Fantomworks. Allan Alvarez, A loyal and lovable German Shepard called Heidi guards the FantomWorks shop, serving as a beloved member of the team. It is one of the best automotive restoration and upgrades shows on television. Ashley Zahorian Chris Prentiss. | Walter Maddox. I found myself wanting to see the rest of the story and what the car was going to turn out like. My interests include watching re-runs of Monty Python's Flying Circus, birdwatching, engine tuning, and the occasional audio book.