Azul Beach Resort Negril, Gourmet All Inclusive by Karisma Norman Manley Boulevard, Negril, Jamaica - Great location - show map 7.6 Good 348 reviews The hotel is recently renovated and the staff is very friendly Fernanda United States of America 9.3 Top-rated beach nearby +45 photos Ocean view Garden Swimming pool Free WiFi Terrace Balcony Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. Baby amenities are always just a request away, including baby monitors, pack n' plays, cribs, high chairs, strolllers, and more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. This property is managed by a professional host. The girls at breakfast and beans staffs they remembered us every day and have small chat about the island. Free WiFi, Private suite Private entrance Garfield Beachouse - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Air conditioning Relax in a space that feels like home, but is highlighted with gorgeous ocean views. Which room amenities are available at Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma? If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible. Pool with a view The curries were nice and I talked to the chef who explained they are family recipes which was nice to know and taste. Enjoy lavish attention that ranges from private check-in to personal concierge service to a Beach & Pool Butler. Refrigerator Azul Beach Resort Negril sits on the beach in Negril, within easy reach of Kool Runnings Water Park, Booby Cay, and Times Square Mall. Located on Negril's world famous Seven-Mile beach, Azul Beach Resort Negril provides the perfect laid-back Caribbean feel designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect beneath brilliant blue skies and tropical sunshine. Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Also, allowing employees to use cell phones makes me feel like they are not working and just playing. The guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel. Private entrance Second floor, and third floor. we get to see strategically placed palms, and here there a tiny ocean view. Where does all that food go when they close, hmmmm? Balcony Free WiFi, Free self parking Caribbean Dance Class Azul Beach Resort Negril, Gourmet All Inclusive by Karisma is 45.5 mi (90-min drive) away from the Sir Donald Sangster Intl. The overall upkeep needs work. There are Stay & Play sessions for parents and children, mommy-and-baby mornings and a variety of other supervised programs for children three to 12 years of age including daily themed playgroups and activities, a Splash Park and more. Cerry-Ann assisted me from start to finish with planning my fianc birthday vacation she was so lovely and nice and is the only reason I would Azul again. There is also a bar set in the beach. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Spa tub These spacious suites feature breathtaking ocean views, a separate sitting area with TV, as well as a private marble bathroom with his and hers sinks, jetted tub and rainforest showerhead. We did like the entertainment "Children of the Drums" and dancers - they were amazing. Tons of Appleton's rum one day and completely missing the next. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 beach bars, 4 swim . We are indeed happy to hear how much the staff made this trip special for you. Airport (MBJ) airport, the closest popular airport to the property. The ocean view suites Azul Beach Resort Negril offers spacious, contemporary oceanfront accommodations, with special adults-only sections dedicated exclusively to romantic honeymoon suites. Guests can step right into a lazy river which crosses in front of these suites. Grab a mask and snorkel and search for colorful reef fish right off the beach. On behalf of the management and staff, please accept our sincerest apologies for the numerous issues you had encountered during your vacation. Not acceptable. Respect the privacy of others. Jamaican taxi tours is a Private Transfer business which offer Montego Bay Airport (MBJ) to Azul Beach Resort Negril and all other hotels, towns, attractions and cities in Negril Jamaica. She did the best she could with the little resources she was given to work with. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Sign up for exclusive offers, insider resort news, updates, and more! Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash. Her team are very friendly and attentive and goes above and beyond to ensure my group are ok. We ate at all the a la acarte restaurants, our favorite was Ackee, we loved the barbecue and the Jamaica night on Saturday. if the writer is claiming to be someone else). Running out of Rum mid day is not acceptable. Free WiFi. Turn left toward The Queens Drive. This property might pay Booking.com a little more to be in this program. The rooms at Azul Beach Resort Negril have seating areas, wooden furniture, safety deposit boxes and a private bathroom with toiletries. Maybe in a couple of years Karisma will put some pride back into the this place and bring it up to the standards we have come to expect from what was promised to us when we joined. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Very limited selection for a claim of Gourmet All Inclusive Bleh. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc). All rights reserved. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can also send your own questions to the property. Attached bathroom This is the only place where I have seen employees eating where the patrons eat during the day or sitting around taking a break. along the beach and if you didnt want to talk to the local dealers they would send them on their way. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. multiple all-inclusive resorts, I was floored by the lack of food access/options. Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Pool view Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Where is the management? didn't want to upset anyone. Private entrance Attached bathroom Azul Beach Resort Negril Exterior 1 of 6 Overview Villa-style resort on Negril's Seven Mile beach; activities such as diving in coral reef and rafting through tropical jungles. The rest of it was Meh. Plain cheeseburger-ONLY CHEESE, NO TOPPINGS came loaded every attempt). The staff definitely made the trip more entertaining! Guests can step right into a lazy river which crosses in front of these suites. Cap Cana & Punta Cana | Dominican Republic. No Patties for 2 daysHuh? Negril, Jamaica is one of the most calmingly beautiful places on the planet. The new 285 ocean view suite Azul Beach Resort Negril, by Karisma offers spacious, contemporary oceanfront accommodations. Visited in April 2023 as our second time returning to Azul Beach Negril. They sut ep a PA system right by where we were on the beach and had thumping dance music BLARING while someone kept talking on a microphone to instruct 6 people thru excercises. Azul Beach Resort Negril, Gourmet All Inclusive by Karisma offers free cooked-to-order breakfast every day from 7 AM to 11 AM. Free WiFi, Private suite Indulge in sumptuous dining. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. The big question, would I return. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Located on Negril's world famous Seven-Mile beach, Azul Beach Resort Negril provides the perfect laid-back Caribbean feel designed to allow couples, groups, wedding parties, families and friends from all generations to re-connect beneath brilliant blue skies and tropical sunshine. We're more than happy to help you find your center during your visit. While you're here, your every whim is catered to in spectacular fashion. The tomatoes were super ripe, but lacking any fruits or variety of vegetables was a big disappointment. By creating an account, I agree to the Expedia, By signing into my Expedia Rewards account, I agree to the Expedia, Azul Beach Resort Negril, Gourmet All Inclusive by Karisma, url importing http://www.travelocity.com/Negril-Hotels-Azul-Beach-Resort-Negril,-Gourmet-All-Inclusive-by-Karisma.h6572748-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, There was an error importing /Negril-Hotels-Azul-Beach-Resort-Negril,-Gourmet-All-Inclusive-by-Karisma.h6572748-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.travelocity.com/Negril-Hotels-Azul-Beach-Resort-Negril,-Gourmet-All-Inclusive-by-Karisma.h6572748-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property. There are 9 onsite restaurants, offering options like international cuisine, ocean views, and a beachfront location. Montenegro. All rights reserved. Con (just one): FOOD ACCESS! The provision of housing is linked to their trade, business, or profession. Kind Regards. Room AC was great, Television service was out 2 days out of 5, but we had WiFi, and managed. Azul Beach Resort Negril - All Inclusive - Negril, Jamaica, Services & Amenities at Azul Beach Resort Negril, All local and selected international premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and juices, Azulitos Kids Club with supervised activities for children 3 12 years of age, Non-motorized watersports: kayaks, boogie boards, hobie cats and canoes, Yoga, stretching classes, aqua aerobics, dance, cooking classes and more, Special nightly entertainment, shows and live music, Beach volleyball and soccer, giant chess and ping-pong, Minibar with soft drinks, water and beer restocked once a day, Free Unlimited International calls (includes cell phones and land lines), Vassa Spa and fitness center at Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Jamaica. Azul Beach Resort Negril, Gourmet All Inclusive by Karisma is an all-inclusive property. We did tip exceptionally well every few days as I felt that we were being extorted for good service. Azul Beach Resort Negril, Gourmet All Inclusive by Karisma offers its guests a full-service spa, 7 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a fitness center. Beautiful Beach with incredible sunsets. Enjoy commanding views of the Caribbean Sea and Seven Mile Beach. , Parking (limited spaces). I also know that we are in Jamaica and not the US. At every resort I have been to there was a juice bar or smoothie bar for breakfast. Posted by a verified traveler on Jul 6, 2021, Jul 8, 2021 Most of the staff went above and beyond to please us and greet us daily. Aug 2, 2022 Room was a little dated but no complaints. For Media Inquiries originating from the US and Canada please contact: For Media Inquiries originating from Mexico please contact: Ana Mari Irabien General Director E-mail: amirabien@irabienrp.com Phone: +52 998 8744484, Rous Borbon Associate Director E-mail: rborbon@irabienrp.com Phone: +52 998 1470857. Private entrance Designed in modern Caribbean style, our rare and spacious Presidential Studio accommodations are highlighted by panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and Seven Mile Beach from your balcony or terrace. Customer service not so great - staff was not pleasant no matter what we did or how much we tipped them. Posted by Rory, from Ruidoso on Apr 10, 2023, Apr 18, 2023 . People you need to tell guest where to go so they do not get confused. We stayed in bldg 6, 3rd floor, and had amazing views and 2 bedroom, 2 bath was very spacious and housekeeping was great. Sign in to see exclusive Member Discounts. Modern Caribbean decor creates the perfect mood within the Oceanview Deluxe Suite. Air conditioning Ocean view Karisma offers a wide range of unique properties in a variety of world-class destinations; from adults-only and family-friendly to opulent villas and intimate urban retreats. by Hotel Management, Dear Leslie, Thank you for your wonderful review of your experiences at Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma, it was a pleasure to host your vacation and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your Karisma experience.There is nothing more rewarding than to receive the praise from our valued guests and we will certainly share your experiences with our employees. Premium liquor. Air conditioning First Name. Please fix the following errors to continue: "While azul is a beautiful property, good food and mist of the staff were awesome, we had a real problem with a couple of theiractivities. No problem, mon. If no limited dinner reservation spot, then only one option: the buffet (after 630pm), which was decent enough for us, but not all-inclusive level dining. Located just 15 minutes away from the airport and within strolling distance of one of the most captivating beaches in the world, Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun offers swim-up suites and spectacular accommodations, luxurious amenities, full-sensory culinary experiences including one of the 50 best restaurants in Latin America and so much more. I felt like I was forcing some of them to assist me with my drink orders, or asking for something. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and facials. 77710+52 (998) 872-8076, Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancn Km 27.5 Mza. When we arrived we were told to make reservations for dinner and each time we tried to, we were told they had no availability. A full-service spa, 9 restaurants, and 7 outdoor pools are all featured at this all-inclusive property. A near endless variety of activities on land and in the crystal clear waters. Spa tub In the area you will find Hi-Lo Food Stores that is 650 metres away. Youll find a variety of restaurants serving masterfully prepared and artfully presented International cuisine, enhanced by breathtaking ocean views. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Health Protocol (Jamaica). My wife goes to the coffee bar in the main reception, and they ran out of Milk and Cream, what? Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Property is on or next to a beach and has a private beach (free access). Live entertainment day and night. Asking them for a new profile with an email address that is different than your Aeroplan account; Add your Aeroplan number at check-out to earn points without signing in or call us at 1 866-529-2079 to redeem. The band that played one night was fun and the karaoke was also a good time. Ages 6 months - 12 years old Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. Azul Beach Resort Negril 5*. Air conditioning Over 257 million reviews from guests after their stay. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Mexico (16) . Don't forget your sunscreen! Di Romagna - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Want to learn to speak Jamaican? 76 m Spa tub I have never seen a veg Pattie in my life, but somehow that was all that was available on some days. These suites have two bedrooms, each with a TV. Azul Beach Resorts / Azul Beach Resort Negril / Weddings Book Now Accommodations Experiences Gourmet Inclusive Dining Activities Spa For Kids Offers Weddings Reserve Your Day Honeymoons & Anniversaries Traveling to Jamaica Groups Web Check-In Gallery Resort Map 2023, Karisma Hotels & Resorts. Air conditioning At Karisma, we believe in sustainability and giving back to the community. And supervised programs for kids and teens designed to make sure everyone has a great time. El Dorado Royale Carretera Cancn Tulum, Km 45 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo+52 (998) 872-8030, El Dorado Casitas Royale Carr. 40 m In fact, from beach volleyball to rum tastings to Reggae dance classes, the fun never ends. The resort was clean for the most part, the beach was reset each day and tidy. In fact, between the My Gym Program, Karisma Gourmet Inclusive Baby Amenities and Azulitos Spa Services, theres sun and fun around every corner. SnorkelingSail out to sea on a luxury catamaran that will carry you to beautiful areas of Mesoamerican Reef. Here, postcard-perfect moments are the norm. Spa tub Enjoy a sangria with your sunset at Amber Oceanfront Bar. by . We offer daily pilates, yoga, and tai chi classes to help you unite your mind, body, and spirit while surrounded by serene tranquility. Rooms were clean and the swim up was great to have. The bathroom had no small light in case you had to make a trip in the middle of the night you will be blinded by the light, and the vent was pretty loud too. To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team. Great food and free Taxi there, $30 USD return. River tubing. That's why Azure Negril maintains a well-appointed fitness center featuring free weights, aerobic machines, and a full suite of exercise necessities. Suites featuring one king size bed and commanding views of the Caribbean Sea. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Thai ChiA part of our Wellness program, the ancient art of Thai Chi focuses on breathing, movement, awareness, and meditation exercises. Premium services include: Beach Butler and upgraded amenities. Refrigerator The notion that we spend one-third of our lives asleep didnt escape the architects of Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Jamaica. Went to the Asian once, and it was horrible, I mean inedible. Good job there. Select a Destination. Attached bathroom Grab a mask and snorkel and search for colorful reef fish right off the beach. Contact Karisma To better serve you please complete the required fields below. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. So kick back with a cocktail, dig your toes into the sand, and watch the sunset over the tranquil turquoise water. There was a problem loading the reviews. We continually strive to improve the service and quality we offer and here at the Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma our team use feedback like yours to assist with their ongoing team training and overall desire to deliver a world-class vacation experience for all. You never have to leave your little one out of the fun at Azul Negril, and the all-inclusive experience extends to toddlers too! I felt that there is NOT a Team here but many individuals running around not knowing what to do. Air conditioning Showers were impossible to not get water everywhere, but still overall rooms, beds, and front balcony views were fantastic. Check for travel restrictions. Go to the Italian restaurant and order pasta, ask for Parmesan cheesedoesn't exist here? Not sure what they were doing in the kitchen that day, but that ruined it for us, and never went back. Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Please help get this place back to a 5 star, My family (42F, 43M, 75M, 71F, 9F, 6M) stayed at the Azul Negril from April 17th to the 28th 2023. Some activities that the resort organizes are scuba diving, snorkeling, and beach volleyball and soccer matches. They were so wonderful! Azul Beach Resort Negril, by Karisma located on the world famous Seven Mile Beach of Negril, lines the west coast of the island. Enjoy commanding views of the Caribbean Sea and Seven Mile Beach. Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma, Negril: "What is the email address for Sensatori Jamaica." | Check out 5 answers, plus 4,765 reviews and 8,552 candid photos Ranked #35 of 82 hotels in Negril and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Overview. Cancn - Tulum KM 45, 77710 Riviera Maya, Q.R.+52 (998) 872-8030, El Dorado Maroma Carretera Cancn Tulum, Km 55.3 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, 77710+52 (984) 206-3470, El Dorado Seaside Suites Carretera Playa Tulum Kantenah, Km 95 Riviera Maya, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, 77710+52 (984) 875-1919, El Dorado Seaside Palms Carretera Playa Tulum Kantenah, Km 95 Riviera Maya, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, 77710+52 (984) 875-1919, Palafitos - Overwater Bungalows Carretera Cancn Tulum, Km 55.3 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, 77710+52 (984) 206-3477, Generations Riviera Maya Carretera Cancn - Tulum, Km. Food overall not gourmet, not even close. Azul Beach Resort Negril By Karisma In Negril, Jamaica What's this? language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Travelocity User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Please see our partners for more details. Build a castle on the beach. The moment you arrive youll notice your champagne and fruit basket, upgraded toiletries, and a pillow and aromatherapy menu. more. Free WiFi, Available in some public areas: As someone who has stayed at. There was not much entertainment for the evenings and none at all during the day. If you wish to be contacted by phone please fill out the optional contact fields. *Children under 4 years old require adult supervision. We were in the "adults only" section of the beach and so we were really close to the pool and pool bar. We are foodies, and Karisma "Prides" on the Gourmet All Inclusive. Foam party have us partying like a rock start and we enjoyed every moment of our time together. Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests. My husband & I were married at Azul on 2/7/23. Success! She is the sweetest manager Ive met, always smiling, very professional and alway ensure that we are ok. As of now, I would not recommend this resort to any friends or anyone reading this, which is very sad for me to have to write. Gerber baby food is available in all our restaurants and room service. Not the Karisma experience I was expecting. At Azul Negril, kids are always just as welcome as the adults they accompany. Azul Beach Resort Negril, Gourmet All Inclusive by Karisma is 4.4 mi away from Negril. All in all the property and staff were good enough for the location. Dove right in this property is at the Negril Beach! Conveniently located restaurants include Flag City, Blue Mahoe Restaurant, and Fireman's Lobster Pit. Spa tub My only downside was the food wasn't that great but it was still good. Situated on a coveted stretch of Negrils world-famous Seven Mile beach, Azul Beach Resort Negril is a pristine paradise where couples, families, friends and colleagues can reconnect beneath brilliant blue skies and tropical sunshine. Thank you Azul for the amazing experience! Live entertainment day and night. What food & drink options are available at Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma? Pamper yourself with a day at Vassa Spa, where you can enjoy body treatments, mani/pedis, and massages. This ocean view suite hotel offers spacious, contemporary oceanfront accommodations, with special adults-only sections dedicated exclusively to romantic honeymoon suites. Refrigerator Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma Questions & Answers 4,876 Reviews Ranked #35 of 82 Hotels in Negril Charchar1. Public spaces have free WiFi. A big tip, go to Ivan's and enjoy a dinner away from here. Activities and facilities/equipmentAll onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included. Pool view Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma located on the world famous Seven Mile Beach of Negril, lines the west coast of the island. Security did keep a close watch and would watch over the vendors and patrons very closely. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply). Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Chic luxury on Tripadvisor's top best beaches in the world Location Norman Manley Boulevard Negril, Jamaica Check in: 3:00 PM | Check out: 12:00 PM Phone: +876-620-0100 283 Suites 9 Restaurants 9 Bars 7 Pools 1 Spa A TOP-RATED AWARD-WINNING PROPERTY experience azul beach resort negril Accommodations Learn More Dining Learn More Spa Learn More