The constant expansion of the Harry Potter universe - whether it be via new films like Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, or games like Hogwarts Legacy - proves that fans are far from done with the series. Unfortunately, Regulus Black, Siriuss estranged brother will join their pool as well. Privacy Policy. Its the winning point. When Remus booked a campsite in the mountains after graduating from college, he did it mainly to appease his mom. Sirius is undeniably one of the most beloved Marauders, and his character arc has been re-written by many fic authors who preferred to see Harry's guardian in a more supporting and alive light. . That is, until Albus Dumbledore shows up at his house and gives Remus the opportunity of a lifetime. Draco helps her with her plot, and they eventually get married the balance of the fic is amazing the narrative is incredibly satisfying." Smoke a pack of cigarettes. Best Marauder era fics Follow . "Okay, now I'm convinced." And yes, recs! Of all the Marauder era ships, the one between Remus Lupin and Sirius Black is by far the most popular. Summary: Sirius Black may be the biggest heartthrob at Hogwarts, but every girl knows hes as far from an open book as it comes. Wolfstar, as it is fondly nicknamed, paying homage to Remus's lycanthropy and Sirius's animagus form, has over 350 more fics written for it than any other pairing in the "Marauder" tag on AO3, the largest collection of online fanworks anywhere, and nearly 16,000 total fics across the platform. It also features a prominent Hermione and Draco romance. remus lupin+oc Fanfiction Fantasy Romance Love Story The tale of knives is complex. The full story of The Marauders from September 1st 1971 - October 31st 1981. Discover new/old Harry Potter Past stories or submit your own (PM the founder with a link to the story). The Five Marauders (James Potter love story) 810 pages Completed 7 months ago MirrorWild Harry Potter | James Potter Peter Pettigrew Remus Lupin Sirius Black Marauders | Fantasy Romance Gay Era Hogwarts Magic Lgbtq Marauders Map Wolfstar Five Marauders Iris Brooks It also focuses on a very popular ship: Drarry. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. 10 32 32 comments sorted by Best Add a Comment TinyButMighty2 2 yr. ago Mentioned this three times today already but I'm obsessed. Regulus Black could never forgive himself for what happened on James' last night at Hogwarts. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He wasn't. timetravel harrypotter wolfstar +9 more # 4 marauders' instagram by remus lupin's lover 149K 3.7K 25 It was a random afternoon, really. When Sirius agreed to go camping with his friends, he did it mainly to put out the thought of them leaving him behind for grad school. in which , James Potter & Lily Evans Potter Sirius Black Remus Lupin James Potter Lily Evans Peter Pettigrew Mary Macdonald Severus Snape Minerva McGonagall Marauders Era (Harry Potter) Marauders wolfstar Hogwarts Era Hogwarts Sixth Year Fake/Pretend Relationship Idiots in Love they're all idiots But they're each other's idiots Gay Sirius Black Harry had fallen asleep in the Eighth years' dormitory. Sirius is more than a rebellious womanizer. Regulus left, the Nobel House of Black will have him captive no more. Casting Moonshadows by Moonsign (M, 395.7k, 87 chapters). Death Sat and Hell Followed by grumkinsnark reviews The Final Battle come and gone and Hermione the only one left, Voldemort spares her with the one thought that she'll live with the pain. All the best stories of the Marauder Era, all worthy of a read and review. Remus does not like this at all, for some reason. ), but bad things still happen and these characters will still go through a lot. . For more information, please see our And if he found some peace and quiet along the way, then so be it - he knew it would be hard to come by once he started graduate school in the fall. Although little is known about Marlene, her death is mentioned emotionally in a letter Lily writes to Sirius during the war, marking her as the only female friend Lily is known to have had. Hed just gotten out of a long-term relationship with a woman he was still very much in love with. There was a dog there a second ago." Little bit of a meet-cute moment that involves beauxbatons showing up for the Triwizard cup, Sirius doing ballet (well sorta) and Remus forgetting how to think. Friendship, James Potter/Arthur Weasley/Molly Weasley (very briefly), Fine Art and Photography student Sirius Black. Get drunk. Fans love to explore the Marauder era in fanfiction, especially when it comes to pairings. Currently updating around weekends, hopefully ~two chapters per week. I was searching a fic that I've always loved but somehow can't find? Voldemort and his followers were beginning to show an interest in the Marauders. James is more than a talented, arrogant prick. (Or if this doesnt exist at all maybe even Sirius lives/post war) thank you so much! The rec list has been updated as well (with two new fics! Redditormaryfamilyresearchshared that they "absolutely love this story because it has a very dense plot and manages to keep you on the edge of your seat for its whole 525k words. Remus asked him. Or Barty and Evan have never spoken to each other, and start talking to each other through notes, but it's never that simple. Marauders/Reader; Remus Lupin; James Potter; Regulus Black; Sirius Black; Marauders (Harry Potter) Lily Evans Potter; Marauders Era (Harry Potter) Marauders; Summary. Privacy Policy. ), A chance encounter at a party, a single cryptic conversation, and an indescribable bond has a singer and an artist consuming each other's thoughts.Meanwhile, two actors face an ultimatum that has them breaking down each other's walls and finding that their souls may be made of the same stuff.Two singers familiar with avoiding feelings may have gotten too caught up in each other and a change of rules may be the best thing for them.And, two musicians with a history riddled with miscommunication are forced to confront the past and sort through the issues.- Art school AU,It's mainly just love stories, it's mainly angst, it's mainly love stories with angst. Regulus, it's impossible only if you let it be. . Harry Potter: 10 Reasons The Marauders Story Would Be Better As A Miniseries, Sirius believed at some point that Lupin was a traitor as well, believed that they were actually in love with each other, Harry Potter: 10 Things About Sirius Black The Movies Deliberately Changed, Harry Potter: 10 Fanfiction Headcanons That Became Widely Accepted By The Fandom, Harry Potter: The Best (& Worst) Thing Each of the Marauders Have Done, given his tragic relationship with Grindelwald, Harry Potter: 20 Crazy Things The Marauders Did Before Harry Was Born. Then I started getting an idea. She will have to disguise herself to the best of her abilities, after all, how easy is it seeing your dead parents as teenagers? List of Marauders' Era fanfics: The Last Enemy Series Commentarius the lost generation The Mapmakers All the Young Dudes The Shoebox Project The Life and Times The Marauders We Were Infinite 17 alightwithhappiness 2 yr. ago We Can Be Heroes on ao3 is probably my all time favorite marauders era fic with the best cliffhangers and ending: pls take this to heart i mean it, | Translation in Russian, It's a long angsty fic y'all but yes I do think it has fluff, some anachronisms sprinkled in there for fun, I love my trans characters and I hate jkr, Lily Evans Potter/Original Male Character(s), Mary Macdonald (Harry Potter)/Original Character(s), James Potter & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, The Dog and the Wolf: Lycanthropy, Animagery, and Queer Love in Magical Britain, c. 1960 Present. Too bad that they find themselves back on that evening over and over again. The Lad that Loved You by @mollymarymarie (N/A but has smut, 81.7k, 3 chapters). Its just that Ive never talked about it before, not with anyone.Not even Sirius?No. Marauders era fanfic is one of the more popular subgenres . This is the story of how one young Potter meets four young Pevensie siblings and save Narnia. It will be a long one, going from the last year at Hogwarts to Voldemort's defeat. *Connected to my sis Adelaide Rose Fawley, a member of the sacred 28, was widely known as The Pureblood Princess, a name she personally detested. "Are you listening? We love those kinds of fics, and read them all the time!! Also, I think we used to fuck each other. (You dont have to thank us <3) Heres some previous lists and tags, and some new fics for you: Let Nothing You Dismay by @montpahrnah (M, 18.9k, 1 chapter). Great minds discuss ideas. He expect humiliation, derision, and ultimately ? open suggestions. The Augurey grants fans that slow-burn build-up between the two, whilst also incorporating elements from Cursed Child in an exciting new way. Even if short-lived. Is that what your friends think of me? James sneers. He goes from being bitter and self-pitying to getting his life on track. AKA; Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew. Potential smut later, but there will be discussion of heavy topics along the way, as well as ample swearing, hence the Mature rating. "(c) Stephen King, 'The Body'. Except that they're not. The lies that slowly grow more elaborate, Riddle as a blackmailing politician, Snape as a Potions Master who takes Harry under his wing James, Lily, and Sirius are alive, and just like I imagined them. And if this isnt enough distraction for the potential keeper of the year their new head of medical care is a real threat to his overall sanity. But against all odds, James says yes. Any smut will be indicated beforehand, and all your media consumption is controlled by you. Carina Black's name isn't as famous as the Boy-Who-Lived, she was Book 1: Constellations Who knows they might fall in love. or - the trials, romances, jobs, lives (and lack thereof), and everything in between of a bunch of 20 ish year old kids in london, this will deal with heavy topics, chapters will be marked as such, jkr is a nasty racist terf and belongs in hell <3. Thanks! What happens when Alex finally joins Hogwarts? Search up the pronunciation since I don't know how to explain it. I treated you like shit. 19d. This should come as no surprise though, given that the pair were obviously close in youth, and tied closely together in adulthood. Theres a lot of fluff but its essentially the story of wolfstar in an au which is loosely based off Mskingbean89s Dress up in You au. Both Narcissa and Severus are also willing to betray Lord Voldemort in the names of the ones they love, leading fans to consider what might have been if those people had been one another. A witch with sass, a short temper, and determination. All was not well. - and then -Regulus grows closer with the marauders but they dont realise (gasp)Jegulus, wolfstar, dorcelene>>, "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Lonely and outcast by his classmates, Remus wishes on a moonshadow for a friend who understands him. Thats ok, darling. He kisses the top of his head.I like it when you call me that. He tilts his head up to look at Reguluss reaction.He smirks. She was dramatic. What if Elisai (means Denotes the seven musical notes. Long build up but worth it I promise! A high pitched giggle interrupts Remuss fond recollection, and he slams his library book shut with more force than necessary. The war is finally over and Harry and Draco just want peace and quiet. This is a fic which has individual chapters based off love songs. About this. Y/n never Ever. ), Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. Im looking for recs for a specific type of fic - maybe you can help? Marauders Era of Harry Potter. (REWRITING), guilt ridden - remus j. lupin + marauders era, Reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. He didnt care if it gave him a headache, or if playing his music at full volume would give him hearing problems. The Best Harry Potter Novel Isn't Written by J.K. Rowling It's queer, it's class-conscious, and it's 500,000 words-long. Cw/Tw; violence, abuse, implied gang activity, severing of limbs, you get the point. He constantly kept trying against all odds, and that determination is built upon further in Blindness, which changes the outcomes of Voldemort's attack on baby Harry. Playlist-ul Spotify (Compilat de cititorul minunat, JustAnotherPerson). James frowned at himself, thinking that couldnt possibly be the case. thank you!! We Can Be Heroes by @blitheringmcgonagall (T, 316.9k, 53 chapters), Sirius Black seemed to have broken the Marauders after revealing Remus Lupins secret to Snape, James Potter was failing miserably in what his friends called Prongs Pursuing Evans, and Lily Evans was realising she may have misjudged certain people. Amanda, an oc in this fic, is amazing as well. What ensues is a retelling of Veronica Roth's 'Divergent', from the point of view of Sirius Black as he learns how to navigate a world that is on the hunt for people like him. Now all of that was for nothing, because James Potter was standing across from him, smirking at him from behind those glasses of his, calling Regulus 'Professor Black' and setting Regulus' skin on fire. maraudersmodern frank mary +21 more # 3 Aevumiter by Kae 433K 18.9K 37 Waking up at 12 Grimmauld Place wouldn't have been something concerning except for a few things. Wicked title.Blimey, James. The two have an incredibly complex relationship, but despite this, work together at points in the series, and even help one another out. THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL AND PRESTIGIOUS LIST TO BE FEATURED IN OMG but they definitely should've included We Can Be Heroes because it is FULL of Marauder history, the development of Jily and Wolfstar, and so many adorable, wonderful moments!! Promises Defended by Robin4 reviews War has been raging for 22 years. Redditor TinyButMighty2 gave it a rave review: "Best fanfic I've ever read. Dumbledore was around during the Marauder era, though hard at work tackling the first rise of Voldemort. " , , , --". Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, and George are send to the marauders era by unknown forces. Which have you read? Language . 16 year old Sirius Black's mother finds out hes gay and that does not go over well.His Mother had always been abusive but this was a whole new level.Sirius meets 16 year old Remus Lupin when the two are both getting prosthetic fittings.What a small world. This Ones Schedar by Fridgewithwingss (T, 1.7k, 1 chapter). Severus and Sirius find themselves back on the evening before they graduated Hogwarts. A story inspired by the musical Mamma Mia! He let his tongue out to wet his lips before rolling them together as though trying to keep something from bursting out. Este un Wolfstar fic, dar cu ardere extrem de lent. To his amazement his wish is answered not once, but three times, by his former enemies, the Marauders. I want to believe that. . Were forever. He looks up, for what feels like the twentieth time in as many minutes, and directs a hostile glare at the source of the noise. Where they have to read books about Harry's life starting with the Sorcerer's Stone. Theyre REALLY not. Lily had her feet firmly on the ground, possessed a kindness in her heart, and had a true sharpness of brain. Ive been ready since the First War.. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I can see why it might not make sense, though. Moratorium by melpomenite(N/A with smut, 7.6k, 1 chapter), You should just come back to mine.Remus lifted his eyebrows, his entire body having gone still. Barty Crouch Jr was never one for silence, it made him hyper aware of himself. The tale of knives is complex. Sirius said your affection was fucking precious, and that I was so very lucky to have it. Marlene McKinnon/Dorcas Meadowes Mary Macdonald/Emmeline Vance Regulus Black/ OC Remus Lupin Sirius Black James Potter Peter Pettigrew Lily Evans Potter Dorcas Meadowes Mary Macdonald (Harry Potter) Emmeline Vance Marlene McKinnon Regulus Black Minerva McGonagall Poppy Pomfrey Euphemia Potter Fleamont Potter Hope Lupin Minne (the cat) wolfstar A dark, well-written, complex tale. Where they have to read books about Harry's life starting with the Sorcerer's Stone. A French Sirius is visiting Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament, but w h o the fuck is that dirty blonde Gryffindor boy!? Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, The 10 Best Harry Potter Couples, According To Reddit, besides being one of the funniest characters, 10 Unpopular Opinions About The Fantastic Beasts Movies, According To Reddit, amongst the fan ships with the highest number of fanworks, 10 Fan-Favorite Spells From The Harry Potter Universe, According To Reddit, 10 Best Harry Potter Quotes, According To Reddit. and our An unknown enemy, murdered inno "I fell in love the way I fall asleep. While there are no obvious options for a Dumbledorean romance, especially given his tragic relationship with Grindelwald, fans hope that at some point in his life, the wizard had a space in his heart for another relationship. Immersing myself in the world of Potions has never been more wonderful.".