I originally gave 4 stars but had to change to 5 because now that I'm coming up to 3 months after procedure the results that I've have had are beyond what I expected and I couldn't be happier with the results. Ultrasound showed my hamstring had considerable wear. With no PAIN..the office staff is very friendly and helpful. Clinical rotations in all the major disciplines are provided for UFCOM undergraduate medical students and elective rotations to students from other accredited schools. So thankful I found Regenexx and Dr Papas. The whole team in the Sarasota office was communicative and top-notch. Tel: 727-571-1688 Fax: 727-561-0674 My pain was so bad I had no other choice but reply. I highly recommend him! AMAZING! Staff was professional and always. The day after the procedure, I felt like Id been poked several. Amazing!!! Dr Torrance and his team went above and beyond and explaining the procedure as well as performing. I have been very pleased with my experience at Tampa Bay Regenexx. I had Carpal Tunnel release with ultrasonic guidance done by Dr. Ignatios Papas. National Institutes of Health guidelines on human stem cell research. I have avoided a knee replacement once with his care and treatment and am about to do the same with the other knee. Papas is an amazing healer. Doctor at Clinics (2015-present) Author has 309 answers and 15.1K answer views Jan 27. detail along with my plan for treatment. Lawsuits challenging the use of stem cells have ruled in favor of the government. Over several months, I went from a severe 9 or 10 out of 10 knee pain level down to 0. A pain free 1 hour treatment gave me my life back. and healthy so to have debilitating back pain was a true crutch to my lifestyle. I had picked Regenexx for my procedure due to their extremely thorough consultation and beautiful offices. I had been wearing compression knee braces practically 24 hours a day 7 days a week for years and could not lay my leg straight without numbness and pain.I have not worn knee braces since I had the procedure done! Co-located with the Shands Jacksonville Hospital, the Jacksonville Health Science Center excels in education, research and patient care that expresses our abiding values of compassion, excellence, professionalism and innovation. His knowledge, passion, and determination to get you back to living a healthy, active, and pain-free life are a triple-threat and comfort for any hurting and hopeless patient. Sarang Gotmare. I feel like a walking testimonial- I am telling everyone about my success story! No more waking at night from hip pain!Its very comforting to know that I can have future problems treated by Dr. Papas. Now a year later still walking, no more baker cyst, etc. The UFCOM-J offers accredited graduate medical education residency and fellowship programs, in addition to non-standard fellowship programs. I am 72 years old and an active tennis player. I would highly recommend Regenexx to ANYONE experiencing pain. It is hard to believe how good this works. He continuously asked how I was doing and updated me as to how much more we had left. He is extremely thorough and detailed. No more swelling or stiffness. Regenexx procedures use image-guidance technology to place customized doses of your bodys own healing agents precisely into the area of need. She gave me options on how we could do things and kept me distracted the whole time. The first time, I made a mistake and as a. result my pain remained. Regenexx at New Regeneration Orthopedics Is Your First Choice At Regenexx at New Regeneration Orthopedics, our #1 priority is to produce the best possible outcomes for our patients. Only downside in my particular case whats that the injection was more painful than expected. Hes the best! Stem Cell Therapy | Stemedix | Regenerative Medicine A Brand New Approach to Medicine A worry-free process customized just for you. In 8 short. I have had several successful platelet. Great place, The wait time was very short the doctor and staff are so helpful and very professional.They made me feel really, Thank you Regenexx Tampa Bay! I had the procedure done in 2014 and I am about 90% of where I was before the injury. The stem cell controversy is based on the belief by opponents that a fertilized egg is fundamentally a human being with rights and interests that need to be protected and fetuses and fertilized eggs should not be used for research. I can lift bags of concrete. Simply the. In: Goldman L, Schafer AI, eds. Patients receiving a Regenexxprocedure are tracked for side effects and outcomes as part of the largest database registry of its kind in the world. Once I had the procedure done and then. No lower back pain whatsoever, and I was a paratrooper for 11 years with 4 bulging disks in my lumbar region. Two weeks later I had the platelet procedure done. My procedure for a torn meniscus provided a full recovery with minimal. Im back to enjoying activities I thought Id have to give up. Doctor Pappas used. Dr Torrance was awesome. I highly recommend this facility and procedure. Expert and professional. I tore my supraspinatus tendon playing golf and tried everything, PT, acupuncture, massage for 6 months with no improvement and. After years of chronic pain in my shoulder and my cervical spine, I found it time to get serious about feeling better. available to answer questions. The treatment was performed by Dr. Leiber. My results with stem cell therapy and PRP at Regenexx have been nothing short of miraculous, and I cannot recommend Dr. Torrance and his team highly enough. Its been six months since my procedure and the results have been amazing! Recovery has been somewhat challenging in my case, but Dr. Torrence and his team have been nothing but helpful and supportive the entire time. Procedure helped relieve a lot of spinal pain! very limited movement. You owe it to yourself. The actual procedure start to finish was maybe an hour. Takes time to answer all questions and explain procedures. Review provided by VeriMed Healthcare Network. Doctor Pappas is an exceptional physician. My daughter did and Im so thankful she mentioned it!! I nearly separated my right shoulder in a bicycle crash and was facing surgery and a year plus rehabilitation; using the ortho-biologic procedures practiced by Ron I am back up and riding in 3 months and beginning to do overhead weight training.I can not recommend Dr Torrance and the Regenexx procedures enough. Supporters of stem cell research argue that the fertilized eggs are donated with consent from each couple and would be discarded anyway. Papas!! He is extremely knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks to Dr. Torrence and Regenexx she underwent a Stem Cell Injection and is on the mend. Had I opted for surgery, I would have been down for months with the stem cell/PRP alternative, I was significantly improved in a matter of weeks. The UF College of Nursing continually attracts and retains the highest caliber of nursing students and faculty with a passion for science and caring. Learn about UF clinical research studies that are seeking volunteers. Fertilized eggs are not (at this time) being created specifically for stem cell research. Dr. Papas, who is an extraordinary doctor, plus 3 others were present to assist. than a few hours at night because of the pain. In 2014, at age 70, I had a 50% tear of my semimembranosis tendon behind my knee. A stem cell is a generic cell that can make exact copies of itself indefinitely. Had it done on a thursday and was back at work on Monday. Will be able. I met with Dr. Torrance to discuss my options and so glad I did. It is characterized by pain in the region, Sarasota2401 University Pkwy, Suite 104Sarasota, FL 34243Phone:941-357-1773Fax:941-256-7452, Tampa8600 Hidden River Pkwy, Suite 700Tampa, FL 33637Phone:813-544-3123, St. Petersburg100 2nd Ave S, Suite 904SSt. PT also affirmed that they had seen a lot of success with this type of procedure (PRP) in patients for neck, hip, knee and ankle injuries as well. Today 5/4/21 I am 98% pain free! orthopedic challenges. I had the procedure done, minimal pain and discomfort and slept like a baby that night. I am in my 30s and weight 240, I had PRP done in May 2021.Now to the meat of it, I have/had lateral and medial miniscus tears on my left knee and was looking to having it scoped (I had already scoped my other knee which now has arthiritis). Nothing short of a miracle. They worked quickly and seamlessly did their parts. After my PRP injections, I am more active (proven by the health app on my phone) by twice as much over a year ago. I just went back for my 6 week post treatment check up and the tear was gone, my mobility has increased almost completely back to normal with ongoing PT and happy to say I can finally get back to basic things like doing up my bra, shaving my legs and putting my hair up! Regenerative medicine focuses on 3 areas: Improving . My shoulder was in rough shape. It was a great experience and recovery has been faster than anticipated. Only discomfort is when I lay on my shoulder too long while sleeping! Enabled me to stand/walk straight and normally for first time in years. This is not really a surprise because when it comes to medical procedures that are new, Florida is oftentimes on the forefront of these types of medical advancements. Today 5/4/21 I am 98% pain free! circle is the best feeling in the world! Our office serves clients in Palm Coast and cities throughout central and northern Florida, including Daytona Beach and Port Orange. 2016;1638(Pt A):88-96. A stem cell has the ability to make specialized cells for various tissues in the body, such as heart muscle, brain tissue, and liver tissue. Tried a procedure called Tenex that I was hesitant about but Dr Torrence was confident would work and I can proudly say my pain is gone. I am now 8 weeks post-procedure and I have ZERO pain. BEST PRACTICE OUT THERE!! Gepstein L, Skorecki K. Regenerative medicine, cell, and gene therapies. replacement was my best option. Dr Papas and Regennex are the upmost professionals. Together we teach. Brain Res. The procedure is so damn cheap too compared to the normal surgery. I'm still, though in my 60s, extremely active - surfing, snowboarding, basketball, wind and kite surfing, football, running, golf, tennis, and pickleball [and willing to try anything]. They made me feel comfortable from the moment I first walked into the. I am 7 months post procedure and would say 95% back. He treated hernias on my cervical area. Petersburg, FL 33701Phone:941-357-1773, Orlando1412 Trovillion AveWinter Park, FL 32789Phone:407-856-3695. This gives him special insight to both the. Prior to my treatment I struggled walking more than a mile and had consistent discomfort in most daily activities. Within a few weeks I had full range of motion and was walking without pain and better, stronger, faster than I had for at least 10 years. They have helped me finally be able to play my instrument again. 100% recommend him. He took care of my knee and now I can walk through the grocery store and do other shopping without pain. See reviews, times, & insurances accepted. results so worth it!! I'm grateful for this as my pain has greatly diminished. They obviously know their stuff! I wanted to avoid a third. BCBS PPO HMO POS and advantage all accepted. Dr Ronald Torrance is on time (seems rare these days) and on point. Dr Lieber is the Best!!! Highly recommend! having irreversible effect I finally found Dr Papas!I watched the very informative videos on YouTube, visited his office for a consultation and was convinced that the downside was minimal at best but the results could be LIFE CHANGING THEY WERE! In August 2001, President George W. Bush approved limited federal funding for stem cell research. If you are looking for a final solution in order to achieve actual healing and a 100% recovery from spinal disk injuries or avascular necrosis he is your guy. PMID: 26239912 pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26239912/. Pillars in the interventional orthopedics field! Week 7 all of the popping went away and pain was reduced by 70 to 80 percent.I don't usually give reviews but this has truly been life changing for, I was literally facing knee replacement surgery(yes you read that right). Make sure that you are receiving a cell procedure with a high volume of live autologous stem cells. It is hard to believe how good this works. The published research on Regenexx procedures accounts for approx. I am in my early 40s and am active. Although they didn't hurt, my knees felt unstable in general. Dr. Ron Torrance was great, he took a very long time with me listening and going over. Founded in 1956, the University of Florida College of Nursing is the premier educational institution for nursing in the state of Florida and is ranked in the top 10 percent of all nursing graduate programs nationwide. He advised that my best option would be stem cell therapy. The surgery wasnt too bad and my wrist healed up pretty quickly in about 3 weeks. combination PRP and Stem cell treatment to improve my knee joint. patients without any shoulder pain . New Regeneration Orthopedics of Florida, Common Hip Issue: Trochanteric Pain Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome (GTPS), 2023 Regenexx at New Regeneration Orthopedics. 7 weeks out and I cant believe it! Definition. Instead of knee replacement surgery I had Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy on my knees and it worked! confident scheduling a date for procedure. After the procedure, PT as well as OMT therapy helped me resume normal activities a few months later, and an ultrasound scan reveals the tear has completely healed. I would recommend him to anyone seeking stem cell treatment. Because stem cells can be used to create unlimited amounts of specialized tissue, such as heart tissue, it may be possible to test how medicines react on such tissues before testing the medicines on animals and humans. Thank you Dr Torrance and Staff, I have had torn rotator cuffs on the left and right shoulders repaired with PRP, and neck pain from bulging discs in the cervical. Surgery is a serious injury, in my opinion, and I avoid it if at all possible. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier; 2020:chap 38. For Orthopedic, Neurodegenerative, Autoimmune, and Wellness conditions. Also, his platelet rich plasma injection on, I had a non invasive Carpal tunnel release surgery done by Dr. Pappas. Go with Dr Lieber or at least check it out!! The US government released new stem cell guidelines in 2009. You owe it to yourself. Dr. Leiber is an amazing doctor and also really cares about his patients. My shoulder was in pretty bad shape with a lot of pain, I had a Tenex procedure done on here and would highly recommend. The improvement and the process are consistent with my expectations and what is described in the Regenexx literature. Patient reviews and testimonials on this site should not be interpreted as a statement on the effectiveness of our procedures for anyone else. The best investment I have ever, Dr Papas and the Tampa Regenexx staff are awesome! Thanks for everything! Was heading for ortho surgical repair option when my trainer recommended I get a consultation with Dr Papas since he had seen success with this natural, less invasive treatment that only required a couple of months recovery rather than a year. Stem cells can be saved and used later to make specialized cells, when needed. Not a bunch of them, but I couldn't even do 2 before. I greatly appreciate that he partners with you to identify what level of support you need and doesn't just treat you like a statistics. Dr. Torrance was very helpful and professional. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, Brenda Conaway, Editorial Director, and the A.D.A.M. My 2nd and 3rd posterior cervical injections (jan 2021 and July 2021). All statements and opinions provided are for educational and informational purposes only. Dr Torrance and his team went above and beyond and explaining the procedure as well as performing. I highly recommend anyone considering platelet/stem cell treatments contact Regenerexx. 30 days after. We pioneer the most advanced regenerative treatments using the power of autologous stem cells and platelet rich plasma (PRP). I had a second treatment last week. Dr. Guzman is a fellowship trained Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Reconstructive surgeon. Stem cells are immature cells in the bone marrow that give rise to all of your different blood cells. Dr. Papas is thorough, easy to talk to, and is extremely, I have been suffering with back pain due to herniated discs in my lower back. what medicine is supposed to be. I appreciate the way he listens and takes the time to explain things in a way that I can understand. If youre wondering if its right for you just go this place is amazing! Regenerative medicine activates healing in your body. Laboratory and clinical research has . At Regenexx, the prep and procedure lasted approx two hours. downtime. Hands down the best orthopedic doctor in the Tampa Bay Area! The College of Public Health & Health Professions (PHHP) is dedicated to providing excellent educational programs that prepare graduates to address the multifaceted health needs of populations, communities and individuals. I wouldn't go, Dr. Torrance is extremely knowledgeable about his practice! Stem cells may be able to make brand new tissue in these cases. I highly recommend him! Dr. Musman is a great doctor and his staff is. I am grateful for their skills, knowledge, technology, and process. After 10 years of being in constant pain and 3 years of being unable to do even the basic of activities I am back in the gym and able to physically do anything I want.