He, she, it, they, them, same. Everything you touch is blessed and increased. Everyone in the body of Christ is highly favored because God has accepted us through the justification brought about by Christ's sacrifice. The Lord is with you. 6 He is not here; he has risen! As the dew of Hermon, [and as the dew] that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, [even] life for evermore. And behold, Boaz came from Bethlehem. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. Blessedness comes from unhindered fellowship with God the Father through our Lord Jesus. 30And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. The words of King Lemuel. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, saying with a loud voice,Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.. Sign up now for the latest news and deals from Bible Gateway! BEST VALUE in digital Bible study. A faithful man will abound with blessings. These include having a blessed marriage, being fruitful, and being successful in business. Kings and kingdoms fall. An oracle that his mother taught him: What are you doing, my son? How blessed is the man whose strength is in You. The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. Now Peter and John were going up to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour. The KJV translates Strong's G5487 in the following manner: be highly favoured (1x), make accepted (1x). F That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Get Your Bible Minute in Your Inbox Every Morning, Bible Verses about Favor - Scriptures on the Favor of God, "Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!" And he called his name Jesus. Your email address will not be published. And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me. Outline of Biblical Usage [?] Hail, you that are highly favored, the Lord is with you: blessed are you among women. One of the scriptures that talk about blessings is found in Psalms 84:11, which reads "For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. Lyrics:\r\rVerse 1:\rHe brought me through hard trials\rHe brought me through tribulations\rNever let a day go by and not realize\rHad not been for the Lord who was on my side\r\rBack was against the wall\rHe looked out for me\rHe heard my cry and rescued me\rNever let a day go by and not realize we are blessed\r\rChorus:\rDon't take it for granted that we are here today\rJust know that we're blessed and highly favored\rJust know that we're blessed and highly favored\r\rVerse\r\rChorus\r\rBridge:\rAs I look back through the years,\rIt's amazing how He kept me.\r\rWhat the devil mean't for evil,\rGod turned it around,\rTurned it around just for my good.\r\rI know that I am blessed and highly favored.\rJust know that we're blessed and highly favored.\r\rVamp 1:\rIt coulda' been me,\rIt shoulda' been me,\rIt woulda' been me if it wasn't for the blood.\r\rVamp 2:\rGrace, mercy.\rGrace, mercy.\r\rEnding:\rJust know that we're blessed and highly favored,\rjust know that we're blessed and highly favored. In the days of Herod, king of Judea, there was a priest named Zechariah, of the division of Abijah. Bible Gateway Recommends All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you obey the. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion endures from generation to generation. One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want. For the choir director. Your email address will not be published. Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. The virgin's name was Mary. And he came to her [and] said, "Greetings, favored one! You will be amazed to see that each new day brings a different blessing received from God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. In Luke 1:28, the angel Gabriel tells Mary that she has been blessed and highly favored by God. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not reckon sin" (Romans 4:7-8). See more ideas about i am blessed, blessed, abba father. Verb - Aorist Indicative Active - 3rd Person Singular. Verb - Present Imperative Active - 2nd Person Singular. Blessed are they that keep his testimonies. In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Mary was surely blessed among women to be chosen to be the mother of Jesus (Luke 1:28, 42, 45, and 48). Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country. May you be blessed of the Lord,Maker of heaven and earth. Every man [shall give] as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy God which he hath given thee. The Birth of John the Baptist Foretold. And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. He let her know that she was blessed and highly favored. Favour is the highway to connect your destiny. INTRODUCTION: Good morning my brothers and sisters. To be blessed is to experience the full impact of God's presence in our lives now and for all eternity. Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; James 1:12 ESV / 6 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. So yes, She was highly favoured, so highly favoured is an appropriate translation. But he who makes haste to be rich will not go unpunished. Blessed be the name of the LordFrom this time forth and forever. All rights reserved. the blessing, if you listen to the commandments of the. Read Chapter All Versions Psalms 84:11 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. What is the most encouraging Bible verse? 26And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. But to them that rebuke [him] shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And Caleb gave her the upper springs and the nether springs. God desires to shower you with grace and favor. Lexham Expanded Bible. It's great to see so many of you on this Third Sunday of Advent. It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine, or for rulers to take strong drink, lest they drink and forget what has been decreed and pervert the rights of all the afflicted. T Verb - Perfect Participle Middle or Passive - Vocative Feminine Singular. The angel Gabriel comes to Mary, who is engaged to a man named Joseph. Don't get me wrong, its OK to go to the father and ask for blessings, but it's just as easy to be thankful for blessings. L And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. The Lord will command the blessing upon you in your barns and in all that you put your hand to, and He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you. Sometimes you win and you can't take credit for it, it's just grace. And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham. For the Lord will have compassion on Jacob and will again choose Israel, and will set them in their own land, and sojourners will join them and will attach themselves to the house of Jacob. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, And the Lord said to Moses, This very thing that you have spoken I will do, for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.. He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. This verse is encouraging because it tells us that we can trust God with everything in our lives. David said, in our key verse, that with His favor, God will surround us like a shield! This collection of various bible verses and scriptures that talks about the blessings of God for us as His children will motivate you and your loved once. Blog, A Daniel 9:21-23 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. In that I command thee this day to love the L. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. B To go in, come in, enter. the Lord [is] with thee: [blessed art *thou* amongst women].- Darby BibleAnd the angel came to her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. The Bible speaks about being blessed and highly favored many times. But It is only an understanding of the historical background that will reflect this. Bible Verses About Husbands King James Version. Toward. He will choose someone for certain tasks, then equip them to do that task. Take, I pray thee, my blessing that is brought to thee; because God hath dealt graciously with me, and because I have enough. Abraham was the father of Isaac, and Isaac the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, and Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by Tamar, and Perez the father of Hezron, and Hezron the father of Ram, and Ram the father of Amminadab, and Amminadab the father of Nahshon, and Nahshon the father of Salmon, and Salmon the father of Boaz by Rahab, and Boaz the father of Obed by Ruth, and Obed the father of Jesse, For whoever has despised the day of small things shall rejoice, and shall see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. Calmly happy or well-off; impersonally, especially as salutation, be well. You will arise and have pity on Zion; it is the time to favor her; the appointed time has come. Isaiah 43:5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; Jeremiah 1:18,19 For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land. Keeping a diary of all blessings received is a great way to be grateful for the blessings you see happening in your life. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. And God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth., Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify your name? Hosea 14:2 Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips. The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? And she exclaimed with a loud cry, Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. (Read More), Topics and verses are auto-generated from user searches. Amen. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows. (Luke 1:26-28 KJV). Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ God, the first person in the Trinity, is the God of Christ, as Christ is man and Mediator; he chose and appointed him to be the Mediator, and made a covenant with him as such; he formed and prepared an human nature for him, and anointed it with the Holy Ghost above measure, and supported it under all his trials and . O taste and see that the Lord is good;How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him! And of Naphtali he said, O Naphtali, satisfied with favour, and full with the blessing of the LORD: possess thou the west and the south. The, the definite article. Bible Verses About Strength Bible Verses About Love G 2023 Trivia Faith Blog | All Right Reserved, 70 Important Bible Verses About Blessings Of God. Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. She was favored because, of all the women who would ever live, God chose her. Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. And the virgin's name was Mary. It has everything to do with leading a virtuous life of compassion. And he came to her and said, Greetings, O favored one, the Lord is with you!. And the angel said to her, Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. I will encourage you to try this out, by getting a journal or a notebook and start keeping track of the blessings you receive daily. I am blessed and highly favored bible verse, Bible Verses I Can Do All Things Philippians 4:13 KJV, 40 Uplifting Bible Verses About Water KJV, 8 Powerful Bible Verses About Jesus Dying For Our Sins KJV. Bridge. But knew her not until she had given birth to a son. 30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. When you step into a room, it lights up. And the first of all the firstfruits of all [things], and every oblation of all, of every [sort] of your oblations, shall be the priest's: ye shall also give unto the priest the first of your dough, that he may cause the blessing to rest in thine house. And his mother treasured up all these things in her heart. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0. But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. 29And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. (1 John 4:2 KJV) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: (1 John 4:3 KJV) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. These seven are the eyes of the Lord, which range through the whole earth.. Never let a day go by and not realize we are blessed. Selah. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. To be highly favored means, "You are chosen to fulfill a particular task.". How blessed are those whose way is blameless, Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the, We have blessed you from the house of the. This is a great honor, and Mary is able to fulfill her role as the mother of Jesus because she has been blessed by God. Then man prays to God, and he accepts him; he sees his face with a shout of joy, and he restores to man his righteousness. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them;They will not be ashamedWhen they speak with their enemies in the gate. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Blessed art thou among women.--The words are omitted in many of the best MSS. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Including the feminine he, and the neuter to in all their inflections; the definite article; the. 5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. And Peter directed his gaze at him, as did John, and said, Look at us. And he fixed his attention on them, expecting to receive something from them. favored is the man whose sin the Lord will not take into account. Browse the best Bible verses about favor in this collection of scripture quotes: Proud member Truly, I am blessed and highly favored by the . (Prov 3:1 KJV) My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 3:2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant. Trust meyou will be blessed!" -Liz Curtis Higgs, best-selling author of Bad Girls of the Bible By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked. And now this blessing which thine handmaid hath brought unto my lord, let it even be given unto the young men that follow my lord. To favor, bestow freely on. My father peradventure will feel me, and I shall seem to him as a deceiver; and I shall bring a curse upon me, and not a blessing. For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Accusative Feminine 3rd Person Singular. For you are the glory of their strength; by your favor our horn is exalted. And this [is the blessing] of Judah: and he said, Hear, LORD, the voice of Judah, and bring him unto his people: let his hands be sufficient for him; and be thou an help [to him] from his enemies. Read full chapter Luke 1:28 in all English translations Mark 16 Luke 2 King James Version (KJV) Public Domain Bible Gateway Recommends What are you doing, son of my vows? Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. Then he will speak to them in his wrath, and terrify them in his fury, saying, And God blessed them. V Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. controller; by implication, Master. Labs Manage Settings (Strong's Definitions Legend) Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. In verse 30, Gabriel tells Mary that she has found favor with God. This was the good news that the angel Gabriel brought to Mary. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. 5 In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead? And he urged him, and he took [it]. C In Genesis 6:8, the Bible says: "But Noah found Grace in the eyes of. And the virgin's name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. The prophecy of Zachariah, both of Jesus, Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, NT Gospels: Luke 1:28 Having come in the angel said (Luke Lu Lk). It has ZERO to do with physical comforts or affluence. Very often we are guilty of going to God with our needs and requests, but have you ever considered going to God Almighty to thank him for his blessings? And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile a narrative of the things that have been accomplished among us, just as those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and ministers of the word have delivered them to us, it seemed good to me also, having followed all things closely for some time past, to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, that you may have certainty concerning the things you have been taught. If you have any questions, please review our Privacy Policy or email us at privacy@biblegateway.com. The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against his Anointed, saying, Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us. He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision. Grace is "unmerited favor"; that is, grace is a blessing we receive despite the fact that we do not deserve it. Lord, master, sir; the Lord. Bible Verses About Ten Commandments Test me in this, says the LORD Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. Luke 1:28. 12 Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. KJV, Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Deluxe Reference Bible, Super Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print, KJV Study Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Gift and Award Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Word Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print. Amen. Behold, I have received a command to bless; When He has blessed, then I cannot revoke it. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me? Bible Verses About Fear We hope that you have been blessed by our collection of bible verses about blessing's of God. His descendants will be mighty on earth;The generation of the upright will be blessed. For he has looked on the humble estate of his servant. And he went down with them and came to Nazareth and was submissive to them. Now when the turn of Esther, the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her for his daughter, was come to go in unto the king, she required nothing but what Hegai the king's chamberlain, the keeper of the women, appointed. Proverbs 3:5-6 is a great encouragement Bible verse. "Blessed and happy and favored is the man whose sin the Lord will not take into account nor charge against him." Read full chapter Romans 4:8 in all English translations Romans 3 Romans 5 Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. New King James Version-"And having come in, the angel said to her, Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!" Revised Standard Version-"And he came to her and said, 'Hail, O favored one, the Lord is with you!' New Revised Standard Version-And he came to her and said, "Greetings, favored . He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your herd and the young of your flock, in the land which He swore to your forefathers to give you. Download a free PDF of Inspirational Bible Verses to remember God's Word in your daily life! Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord. And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Genitive 2nd Person Singular. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Bible Verses About Forgiveness And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man. Then I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years. The words did not point out any special virtue in Mary, she was not sinless. We can always rely on His blessings to get us through tough times. -Luke 1:28. We recognize what the Lord has done for us and we should testify of what He has done! What does the Bible say about being blessed and highly favored? But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Yet you have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne, And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. He brought me through hard trials He brought me through tribulations Never let a day go by and not realize Had not been for the Lord who was on my side Back was against the wall He looked out for me He heard my cry and rescued me Never let a day go by and not realize we are blessed Dont take it for granted that we are here today Just know that we're blessed and highly favored Just know that . For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. There are many Psalms that can be read for blessings. "You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out." We are blessed because of what the Lord has done for us! Topics and verses are auto-generated from user searches. And the Angel came in vnto her, and said, Haile thou that art highly fauoured, the Lord is with thee: Blessed art thou among women.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible ScanAnd coming in, he said to her, "Greetings, favored one!