Important: Breeders.net has not screened the listed breeders and accepts no responsibility for their reputation or quality. Webdogs to Adopt Near Savannah, GA. Filter . WebPuppies For Sale / Atlanta, Georgia + Signature Puppy Featured Cami Teacup Yorkshire Terrier - Yorkie Female, 5 weeks Atlanta, Georgia Learn more *Payments as low as $124.32 / mo + Signature Puppy Featured Cora Teacup Yorkshire Terrier - Yorkie Female, 5 weeks Atlanta, Georgia Learn more *Payments as low as $124.32 / mo + Signature Puppy Featured Our dogs or puppies can be adopted to your home. Australian Cattle Dog ( Blue Heeler puppies). We all want to include our dogs in our holiday celebrations, but hopefully, you're aware that sharing table scraps with your dog isn't always the best idea. She was born June 14th My story 2023-04-12 22:28. The biggest of the liter, this sweet and calm boy can take a nap just about anywhere. Both parents Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Faith Puppy (lula) Are you looking for a gorgeous and lovable 4-legged companion to add to your home? They will be raise with love, well socialize with kids, cat. Born on July 28th, CKC Blue Heeler puppies for sale. Rescue introduces Luther. She is a blue with the red My AKC Blue heeler was bred To a blue and red mixed CKC male. Beware wiring (e.g. Handsome blue male available now. Both come with first two rounds $250.00. If you're contemplating what to feed your dog for the holiday, here is a guide to a great Canine Thanksgiving Feast. This little girl was born the first week in January and will be ready to go home Rocky's story NO breeding rights given. saving. Meet Speckles. He plays great with his big bully brother and lit Boomer is from a littler of puppies who came from a red heeler mix mom and what appears to be an Aussie mix dad. Contact us or visit ccretrievers.com for more information. Will be vaccinated and dewormed Ask about our payment options . He likes to take the lead and always lets the ladies eat first Meet Rocky! The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Find for sale for sale in Atlanta, GA. Blue Heeler Male Puppies to Adopt near Asheville, NC. UTD on shots and clean vet record. Zip Code Price. Georgia "The Peach State" - State Capital Atlanta. My story Winn Dixie is a 4 month old shepherd mix. This is one of the more sociable ones, and absolutely gorgeous. Your IP: Hi, I'm Galen, and I'm a beautiful Yorkshire Terrier puppy with a fun personality! 167 Adoptable Dogs near 31322 | Save My Search Sort By Duke. You will be able to see all their current contact information, as well as a link to their website, so you can check and see what dogs they currently have available for adoption. searching. Current on vaccines and microchipped. call for Pets and Animals Allegan View pictures Blue Heeler Puppies Blue Heeler Puppies ready for homes. Australian Cattle Dogs generally live for 12-16 years on average. One of the facts about Blue Heelers is that Heeler puppies are born with a white coat that turns into the blue-gray Blue Heeler or the red Red Heeler coat. Both varieties feature the distinctive speckled or mottled patterns that Australian Cattle Dogs are known for. She is 8 weeks old and ready for her new home. A loyal and active dog, the Blue Heeler, or Australian Cattle Dog, was originally bred in Australia as a cattle herder. Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs,Stud Service,Rescue, Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs,Stud Service, Homemade Thanksgiving Treats for Your Dog, Keeping Your Dog Safe during the Summer Months, Vaccination Time Again-Keeping Your Puppy Healthy, The Benefits of Physiotherapy for your Dog, The Decision- Adding a Dog to Your Family, Bringing Your Dog Into Your New Baby's Life. I am available for adoption. Our adoption process is three-fold: submit an Marge's story $1,200. Jake is a gorgeous black and tan/cream . A sweet slender girl looking for love. I have 8 Blue Heeler puppies looking for forever homes. Will be throughly vet checked and cleared before leaving. Docked tail. Avoid scams, deal locally A new baby does not mean you have to abandon your dog. From He is a 12 month old Australian Cattle Dog mix. Red heeler x border collie hanging tree. Localdogrescues is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Born September 14th (8weeks old). Rescue introduces lovely Diego. She has Gable's story A sweet girl with a pep in her step and a wiggly butt! Up to date on shots. We strongly encourage you to research each organizations independently before deciding the adopt from them, as well as thoroughly preparing yourself, your family, and your home for the arrival of your new dog. She would be a great for active home with excercise but also can be Mango's story Will have a one year health guarantee. DOG FUN Walking your dog is not only crucial to keeping him healthy and happy, it strengthens the bond between your canine friend and his caregiver. 1st & 2end shots, wormed, tails docked, handled from day one & We are having a huge livestock sale! Posted NUTRITION 2 puppy vaccines minimum Fun My story I like going to the dog park and playing with other puppies and grownups, so I just know Yorkshire Terrier - YorkieMale, 10 weeksSavannah / Hinesville, Georgia. WebBlue Heeler Mini Blue Heeler $450 Dogs & Puppies Shih Poo Puppy for sale $700 Dogs & Puppies Lab/ Labrador Retriever Cross Creek Retrievers $800 Dogs & Puppies Golden Precious's story Moms and dad ar.. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets Practically all set to go. Pet type. Performance & security by Cloudflare. NUTRITION We sincerely hope that this site will help you find the perfect dog to rescue near you. HONEY is one of 5 puppies born to a stray pet in rural Georgia. The only simplence to a My story Dad is Hanna"s #10 female Heeler puppy is a blue with red markings, She has a short and stocky body. The parents were said to be strays that took up at a place where an elderly woman could not care for them. He can definently be described CKC Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) puppies ready June 15-June 22. This little girl was born the first week in January and will be ready to go home Rocky's story Not AKC Blue Heeler puppies for sale. Winn Dixie is a 4 month old shepherd mix. He is a Uno's story deserve to get dumped, not puppies! Very good dogs, great with kids.Both are on 3 female full-blooded Blue Heelers puppies left for sale. 3 males and 3 females asking 200 for the males and 250 for the females. We are trying to catch mom as well. He can definently be described CKC Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) puppies ready June 15-June 22. WebFemale blue heeler puppy for sale - 8 weeks old. Up to date on shots. No exceptions. Fun My story Luther is the largest of the litter and looks the most like a german Diego's story Puppies come with the following A sweet slender girl looking for love. He is a 12 month old Australian Cattle Dog mix. Meet Gable - "Hi! This little fellow was born the first week in January and will be ready to go home soon. My story AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Will be available 5/22/23 at 8 weeks It's widely available, so pick up a copy if you see one, or click here to grab one on Amazon. She would be a great for active home with excercise but also can be Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Peanut - Medium - Young They are super sweet and play Gage is from a littler of puppies who came from a red heeler mix mom and what appears to be an Aussie mix dad. Around 5 months old. Alma, GA (103 mi) Breed Pomeranian. Yorkshire Terrier - YorkieMale, 9 weeksSavannah / Hinesville, Georgia. There are a number of things that you need to research before you decide to purchase a dog, and it starts right in your own home. WebFind Australian Cattle Dogs for Sale in Savannah, GA on Oodle Classifieds. Their puppies tend to have a mixture of colors. I have 9 blue heeler puppies. I am available for adoption. Browse for sale listings in This Saturday I will be 16 weeks old and am scheduled to be spayed next week.Fun Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Barrett Parkway Pets and Animals for sale. From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. Comes with vet record, and health warranty. He likes all the toys and has been the leader of Marge and her litter came to rescue recently and are thriving in their new home. DODGER is one of 5 puppies born to a stray pet in rural Georgia. Rescue introduces Luther. deserve to get dumped, not puppies! I have 8 Blue Heeler puppies looking for forever homes. Tail docked and dewclaws removed. Rescue introduces lovely Diego. AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG puppy, READY ON 3/25/23, Beautiful smaller type blue male, dewormed, dew claws removed and first set of Known as the Blue Heeler, or the Australian Cattle Dog, this breed hails from Australia and traces its roots back all the way to the wild dingo. They were bred specifically to drive cattle over long distances and often across rough terrain. They received their Heeler nickname due to their common habit of nipping at cattles heels I Luther's story He was in a kill shelter. It's written in an easy-to-understand way but still has the expert knowledge to help any new owner successfully raise their Australian Cattle Dog from puppy to old-age. Bad boyfriends (or girlfriends!) Tail docked and dewclaws removed. Webblue heeler puppies born 5-17-15. He likes to take the lead and always lets the ladies eat first WebRecently Sold Puppies Check out some of the recently sold puppies in Savannah / Hinesville, Georgia. I don't McQueen's story WebPuppies for sale USA Australian Cattle Dog Georgia CHAUNCEY CURRENT SEARCH: Australian Cattle Dog Litter of Puppies for Sale in Georgia (GA), USA AKC BLUE HEELERS Australian Cattle Dog Litter of Puppies For Sale in CHAUNCEY, GA, USA 8 weeks old Newnan, GA. WebDalmatian, Georgia Savannah $250 Labrador Retriever ccameren310 5 week old Labrador Retriever puppies up to date on shot's good with kid's beautiful litt.. Labrador Retriever, Georgia Savannah Premium $800 Siberian husky pups CKC Betsythomas72 Pups are 7 weeks old and very playful. No NAPR registered full blooded male blue heeler puppy. Age Puppy. Meet Speckles. Their herding instinct makes them prone to chase almost anything that moves. In addition to coming back here, you can also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for additional info on rescue groups near you, current posts, and pictures! Browse for sale listings in We have put this off as my family would absolutely love to keep her but we have oth Akc registered - puppy is Merle The Blue Heeler is normally friendly, yet protective of their family and can be aloof with strangers.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'localdogrescues_com-box-4','ezslot_2',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-localdogrescues_com-box-4-0'); If you can't find the right Blue Heeler Rescue that youre searching for in your state, check below the listings for links to other Rescues in nearby states who may have exactly what you are looking for. They are super sweet and play Alexa is from a littler of puppies who came from a red heeler mix mom and what appears to be an Aussie mix dad. Born on July 28th, CKC Blue Heeler puppies for sale. Rescue introduces Luther. Up to date on shots. Should mature to around 8 to 10 lbs. Mom does not have papers. Adorable Female Pomeranian Puppy born January 23, 2023. However, please keep in mind that while we have the utmost trust in every organization listed here, we cannot personally vouch for any individual group we have listed, or for the experience you will have with a dog you adopt from them. Cow Dogs for Sale: AKC BLUE/RED HEELERS. I have 8 Blue Heeler Puppies for sale 5 males and 3 females. His One female blue Heeler left born 8/24/15 priced at $250. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Browse for sale listings in Vet exam, up to date on shots - at 6, 9 and 12 weeks old, current on dewormer. I am a female Blue Heeler. Introducing the MASH Medics litter. Meet Klaus! Country. Atlanta, GA. This Saturday I will be 16 weeks old and am scheduled to be spayed next week.Fun Uno's story for sale. Introducing the MASH Medics litter. We pulled him out before he was euthanized. I am available for adoption. If they are raised with other animals from a young age, they can live peacefully with them. She has the sweetest, calmest disposition of all our puppies. Welcome to the Georgia Blue Heeler Rescue page here at Local Dog Rescues! Akc registration The Australian Cattle Dog is very devoted to his family. Will be throughly vet checked and cleared before leaving. A sweet slender girl looking for love. WebIts also free to list your puppies and litters on our site. more from nearby areas (sorted by distance) change search I am a female Blue Heeler.This Saturday, I will be 16 weeks old and am scheduled to be spayed next week. My story See How to Find a Dog. WebFind your puppy for sale in Savannah, GA | Puppies.com Breed Search by City Location 100 mi Designer + Purebred FIND PUPPIES No Puppies For Sale Near Savannah, GA Featured I am available for adoption. States. Check out some of the recently sold puppies in Savannah / Hinesville, Georgia. Precious, sweet girl ready for her loving new, home. Hi! AKC REGISTRABLE. Marge and her litter came to rescue recently and are thriving in their new home. This Saturday I will be 16 weeks old and am scheduled to be spayed next week.Fun Luther's story The Blue Heeler is the opposite of a couch potato 1st & 2end shots, wormed, tails docked, handled from day one & We are having a huge livestock sale! Tails are docked. Peanut is a really sweet mixed breed puppy. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Very good dogs, great with kids.Both are on 3 female full-blooded Blue Heelers puppies left for sale. Spot is a sweet little guy. Our adoption process is three-fold: submit an Marge's story Let me know if you want to be part of our west be a great addition to any family, different sounds, different smells, and we start on potty training too. Born 9/20/12 under a barn, this beautiful red heeler mix "Montana" an AKC Registered female heeler puppy out of Hanna's litter born June 14th. Spot is a sweet little guy. HONEY is one of 5 puppies born to a stray pet in rural Georgia. Mom does not have papers. This little fellow was born the first week in January and will be ready to go home soon. My story Looking to add a Great Pyrenees to your family? Chill and sleepy boy with flecked patterns from his blue heeler mama. Female red dapple miniature dachshund- SOLD as pet home only on a spay agreement. With the wide variety of food at Thanksgiving dinner, chances are you'll want to give your dog something special, too. WebFind for sale for sale in Atlanta, GA. Craigslist helps you find the goods and services you need in your community. He is being Diego's story Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. I am smart as a whip and cant wait to show you all the tricks I can learn. NAPR registered full blooded male blue heeler puppy. They tend to bond with one person very closely and less so with others. Puppy's vet record on hand. The only simplence to a My story See real-time photos and information about dogs currently available by clicking or tapping on FETCH below. 7215 Sallie Mood Drive Savannah, GA 31406 I don't McQueen's story Recently took in a Blue Heeler stray that we did not at the AKC Blue Heeler puppies for sale. Dad is Hanna"s #10 female Heeler puppy is a blue with red markings, She has a short and stocky body. Uno is a fine young man awaiting his forever home. reading. He has beautiful tick hair coat Our Gable's story I am a Blue Merle American Blue Heeler puppy. A sweet sibling pair we've named Australian Cattle Dog ( Blue Heeler puppies). AKC REGISTRABLE. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Fun My story For Sale. The parents were said to be strays that took up at a place where an elderly woman could not care for them. Our adoption process is three-fold: submit an application, meet Wyatt is the quiet one of the bunch, He enjoys nap time the most and likes to snuggle with his toy Gender Female. He likes to take the lead and always lets the ladies eat first NAPR registered full blooded male blue heeler puppy. deserve to get dumped, not puppies! One female blue Heeler left born 8/24/15 priced at $250. APRI PEDIGREE, Parent's on premises. Meet Precious. WebI have 5 male blue ausie puppies available..they are 6 weeks old and ready for a home..they have had their tails docked and dew claws removed..current on Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. She is a blue with red markings. Sire is AKC and CKC, dame is CKC. Very good dogs, great with kids.Both are on 3 female full-blooded Blue Heelers puppies left for sale. refresh the page. Rescue introduces lovely Diego. APRI PEDIGREE, Parents on premises. We provide all this information to help you identify ALL the available dogs for rescue near you, so you can find your perfect pup. Beth is a dynamite working $1,500-$1,800 Collin is currently in foster care, and he is doing great. WebBelow is a sample search of our Blue Heeler breeders with puppies for sale. She is 8 weeks old and ready for her new home. This little fellow was born the first week in January and will be ready to go home soon. My story Branch loves to give kisses and get belly scratches. View the complete puppy profile for more information. Dad is Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) - Spot - Medium - Baby Marge and her litter came to rescue recently and are thriving in their new home. Dad is AKC registered. Born on July 28th, CKC Blue Heeler puppies for sale. Non registered but 100% purebred. Very good dogs, great with kids. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c0ad16a7fd2efbe WebPuppies For Sale - Georgia Dog Club AVAILABLE Puppies For Sale BREED Reset Filter Sebastian F1B $ 2,195.00 Available Now Mini Aussiedoodle 13.95lb Ritzy $ 1,295.00 Available Now Cavachon 7.37lb Rosemary $ 1,295.00 Available Now Cavachon 8.69lb Marshall $ 1,595.00 Available Now Teddy Bear 7.23lb Montgomery $ 1,595.00 Available Now Teddy savannah > Around 5 months old. WebBlue Heeler Puppies Pets And Animals For Sale - Georgia (Clear) Leisure Time & Hobbies 47 Pets and Animals Cities 13 Savannah blue heeler puppies 10 Fayetteville blue heeler She would be a great for active home with excercise but also can be Mango's story Meet Gable - "Hi! Real Estate. Precious's story I have a male and a female blue heeler, they were born April 23rd. Branch is a sweet puppy who loves attention. Report a broken link or other error here. It is jam packed with awesome info that will help you on your adoption journey!if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'localdogrescues_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_0',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-localdogrescues_com-medrectangle-4-0'); If you are considering getting a Australian Cattle Dog, you'll want to check out the incredible book "The Complete Guide to Australian Cattle Dogs". Both sire and dame are on site. The parents were said to be strays that took up at a place where an elderly woman could not care for them. I'm Landon. Great PyreneesMale, 12 weeksSavannah / Hinesville, Georgia. Sort. Have full round of shots $500.00 Cow Dogs for Sale: AKC ACD Pups-Half siblings to a Natl Obedience Champion and great working dogs Really exceptional pups by Kylies Good Onya Rowdy, out of Spader Red Beth. 1 We are excited to announce our black lab Jasmine has whelped a litter of 9 puppies! Will come up to date on vaccines and worming. We pulled him out before he was euthanized. Uno is a fine young man awaiting his forever home. Meet Speckles. I am a Blue Merle American Blue Heeler puppy. savannah for sale by owner "puppies" - craigslist Mini Both parents parent are great family dogs, Sarie is specting a litter of this beautiful breed. saving. Meet Gable - "Hi! Dewormed biweekly I'm known for my friendliness and MastiffMale, 21 weeksSavannah / Hinesville, Georgia. WebHumane Society for Greater Savannah. We have 10 pups left, 5 red males, 5 blue males. My story Enter your zip or postal code above to access our up-to-date directory). One year health guarantee Ask about our payment options. Very good dogs, great with kids. I am a Blue Merle American Blue Heeler puppy.