Scarlett Johansson. Required fields are marked *. Christian Siriano has always had a money-making mindset. This gives consumers the resources they need to make a proper ethical decision. Many of the contestants have amassed great respect, brand recognition, and wealth some more than others. Though other contestants tired of his antics (one even called him a cartoon character), viewers never did. She has designed dresses for celebrities such as Ariana Grande, Paula Abdul, Jane Fonda, and others. Dom Streater, the winner of "Project Runway" Season 12, is estimated byDigital Net Worth to be valued anywhere from $2-3.5 million. He is currently dating an Instagram model, who goes by the name 'Swaggy Jazzy.' I mean, he had some of the best designs I feel like I've seen over the last 12 years of doing 'Project Runway.'" Winner of "Project Runway" Season 7, Seth Aaron Henderson, is estimated to be worth$1.5 million,according to Famous Birthdays. Fashion designer and reality star best recognized as the runner-up of the tenth season of Project Runway and then for his followup performance on Project Runway All Stars season four. Siriano hasn't just dressed women of all sizes; he's put them on the runway, too. He won his season with his all-fringe collection, which was full of color and movement. I really enjoyed the company of the other designers. In Episode 3, "It's a Party," the challenge was to make a dress using only party supplies and no actual fabric or anything that resembled fabric (ex. He is also a Founder and a Creative Director of his fashion label Dmitry Sholokhov. She recently received theIconic Designer award at Houston Iconic Fashion Week. Casanova's singles include "Line Me", "The Old 50", "Go Best Friend", "Left, Right", "Set Trippin", and "2Am". How old is Austin Scarlett? Her pieces range from $160 to $220 on her website. Structural Info Pictures Filmography Net Worth $1.1 Million Known for movies Project Runway All Stars 2012-2013 as Himself - Designer Project Runway 2010 as Himself - Designer / Himself - Gretchen's Assistan Well just have to wait and see what happens. Meet Layana Aguilar: the designer with multiple strings to her bow. Also, Project Runway All Stars winners aren't here, and Mondo Guerra. Casanova's Net Worth: $63 Million. According to an interview with Chloe in Texas Monthly, Chloe was far from a nobody in the fashion industry before "Project Runway." She prides herself on being self-taught with no traditional training. Before his win on "Project Runway," Siriano studied abroad in London at InterContinental University and later continued his studies under designers Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. Erin grew up near Provo, Utah and initially moved to Massachusetts in 2005 to pursue a career as a dental assistant and lab technician. I have many struggles with language barriers. Youll be seeing them and reading about them a lot this year, so you better remember these names. His love for ballet and salsa are present in his clothes as his inspiration. Throughout his designing career, Christian Siriano has accumulated a net worth of $10 million. Winning "Project Runway" not only gave him clout, it earned him some major cash. The 39-year-old American fashion designer has done well thus far. She went to the School of Art Institute in Chicago where she learned about printmaking and creating her own textiles. Casanova, however, was not eliminated, but was still in the bottom. "It was great because it was inspired by my grandmother. ", Having come from Puerto Rico to now living in NYC, how do you feel those two styles influence your clothing. Also worth looking forward to are the inclusion of plus-size models, flash sales, fast fashion, and a challenge involving Elton John. He won his original season, the 10th season of Project Runway, as well as winning the fourth season of Project Runway All Stars and coming in second for the seventh season of All Stars as well. That was so nice! It wasn't until 2011 that she began to pursue a career in fashion. . She's a fighter that nobody can see. Their relationship officially came to an end whenSiriano filed for divorce in 2021, per Entertainment Tonight. He created two different looks before finally sending a third made with items the. Not only does she have her own label, but she also stands behind the idea. Season 8 had the longest deliberation for the finale winner in "Project Runway" history. Casanova was born in Brooklyn, New York in October 27, 1986. Personality. "Project Runway" Season 11 winnerMichelle Lesniak's net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million (via Wiki Famous People). He was born in 1983 in Oregon, United States. It was an interpretation of how I see her. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below. And partnering with other brands he has. On "Project Runway," fashion designers compete against each other for a grand prize. A favorite and trusted network for women, we are continually building on our heritage by attracting top Hollywood talent and producing shows that are modern, sexy, exciting, daring, and provocative. While all the designers were busy sketching away, Ari chose to spend her time standing on her head (not a joke). He did not stop harping about her proportions, age, shape, hair, vibe, personality, and sense of style. ", Project Runway airs Thursdays on Lifetime, > Click here to read our recap of the latest episode, Queen Charlotte review: A Bridgerton triumph, Michelle Yeoh stars in trailer for new Poirot film, EastEnders announces eating disorder story for Ben, I'm a Celebrity airs trial twist for new campers, We catch up with Casanova to discuss his time on, Project Runway star Chris March dies at 56, Project Runway: 'Bitten by the Fashion Bug', Project Runway All Stars details season 3, DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Casanova, a 36-year-old who lives in New York, struggled during the challenge, starting over several times. Release Calendar Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Casanova was given a tan blouse, which he made into a short skirt. Zulema is also famous for telling her tearful teammate to suck it up. By opening up the back of his lace vest, Casanova solved the elderly. Ven, who is no thin waif himself, humiliated poor Terri to her face, actually making her cry. In 2018, contestant mentor Tim Gunn and host Heidi Klum, who were with the series since its inception, announced they were leaving "Project Runway." In an interview with NBC, she recalled making clothes for her Barbies. Although Christian Siriano already had experience in the fashion industry, his career began in earnest after winning Season 4 of Bravo's hit competition series "Project Runway." Fashion Designer & Project Runway Top 10 Finalist Portraying the latest fashions and designs by the talented and highly popular . Maybe the Ivy was bitter because never won a challenge, but her malice sure made for good TV. Pictured: Ken Laurence, Christian Siriano, Ari Fisher, See Ken Jennings React After Mayim Bialik Flubs Wheel of Fortune Answer, 9-1-1 Ending Fox Run, Moving to ABC for Season 7, Broadcast TV in Limbo: 26 Shows Still Awaiting Renewal, Outlander: Jamie Fraser Features in Latest Season 7 Character Portraits, Copyright 2023 NTVB Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved, Whats Coming to Prime Video in February 2022, Project Runway: Christian Siriano & Elaine Welteroth on This Seasons Diverse Field. Doja Cat and Jared Leto Are the Cats Meow at the 2023 Met Gala, John Oliver Mocks Matthew McConaugheys Five-Hour Virtual Motivational Seminar, WGA Tells Members to Get Ready to Picket If a Deal Isnt Reached, The Hollywood Reporter Wins Webby Award for Its Blackfamous Roundtable, 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 2 Cast: Meet the Designers (Again), 'Project Runway: All Stars' Sneak Peek: Diane Von Furstenberg Returns as Guest Judge (Exclusive Video), Mondo Guerra Recaps 'Project Runway: All Stars': It's Not Easy Being Green, Mondo Guerra Recaps 'Project Runway: All Stars': 'Tis the Season to Be Gluing, Gordon Lightfoot, Canadian Singer/Songwriter, Dies at 84, Kiss Paul Stanley Says Encouraging Kids to Gender Transition is a Dangerous Fad, White House Correspondents' Association Dinner, Gayle King, April Ryan Celebrate Diverse Voices in Political Journalism During White House Correspondents Dinner Weekend, Rock Icons Aerosmith to Launch Farewell Tour, Willie Nelson Turns 90: Keith Richards Joins Hollywood Bowl Bash, Jock Zonfrillo, Chef and MasterChef Australia Judge, Dies at 46, The Best Gifts for Women Who Love Fashion, Beauty, Tech and More, Channel Your Inner Queen Charlotte with This Star-Loved British Brands Exclusive Skincare Kit, Naomi Watts Just Wore These Under-$100 PJs from Two Star-Loved Brands And Theyre the Perfect Mothers Day Gift for Stylish Travelers, The Best Signet Rings for Adding a Red Carpet-Ready Touch to Your Jewelry Stack, Everyone Is Just Scrambling: Hollywood on Edge as Writers Guild Talks Go Down to the Wire, Succession Director on Filming That Surprise Cameo and Tying Up Her Kendall Trilogy, James Gunns Guardians: How Chris Pratt and His Marvel Castmates Rescued Their Directors Career, The Definitive Voice of Entertainment News. "Every collection, I was doing what I thought was beautiful work, 40-50 pieces, but no retailer was picking it up. While Project Runway is a show first and foremost about aspiring fashion designers, the series doesnt go out of its way to ignore some of its most incredibly theatrical contestantsand we love it. Over a decade since his victory, Siriano is worth an estimated $10 million dollars, according to Celebrity Net Worth. I would never think of people wearing black, especially not in summer. Throughout its 19 seasons, the show's competitors have made names for themselves during the competition's process. However, his win in Season 7 was not the end of his career with "Project Runway." Over the past couple of years, Ashley has produced a line of jewelry and accessories, a House Plant clothing collection, and line of eyewear. I worked in one of the biggest ones for five years and most of the people who went there were wearing things like I made. If I can show that I can survive, I will do it. The Bravolebrity wasted no time in starting his own label and disseminating his clothing to every state in the Union. According toIdol Net Worth, Gretchen Jones, winner of "Project Runway" Season 8 is worth around $5 million. But in the end, I really want to take Tim Gunn's advice now that I'm out of the competition. Menu. ", Particularly interested in costume design, Siriano attended high school at Baltimore School for the Arts (anyone else suddenly in the mood to watch "Step Up"?). Casanova was eliminated during this challenge. But I wont go away from fashion; its the only thing I know how to do really well.. Santino came in third place on Season 2 of Project Runway, but was a first place entertainer with quite a flair for the dramatic. I am inspired by things about my grandmother - she is a strong woman, a woman of steel. Jan 2010 - Present13 years 4 months. By competing in the TV show Project Runway, he won $100 thousand prize money to establish his own fashion line named Christian Siriano. She has served as the co-owner and creative director of the streetwear brand Shock and Awww. Casanova. In "Project Runway" Season 14, Ashley Nell Tipton became the first plus-sized designer to win the competition. I think maybe I was thinking it would be the same, but I was wrong. simone torres net worth 2021 March 6, 2023. The two acquired tremendous real estate, including a stunning vacation house in Danbury, Connecticut. Finally, his take on resort wear meant the end of his journey. "You know what, I don't take things personally. In 2019, she made an appearance on Season 7 of "Project Runway All-Stars," where she came in third place after Michelle Lesniak and Dmitry Sholokhov. The whole look was brought together with a black clutch and pumps. Speaking of vacation houses, Siriano bought a second abode inWestport, Connecticut, and the property was featured in Architectural Digestin 2020. Ashley learned how to sew from her grandmother when she was just seven years old in San Diego, California. Casanova is a famous American rapper. After crossing paths with popular plus-size model Ashley Graham, he cast her for one of his shows, and he's kept them on since. She's extremely strong and confident. Always marching to his own beat, Casanova often astounded the Project Runway judges with unconventional pieces which never gave them a true sense of who he was as a designer. "Project Runway" Season 17 winner Jhoan "Sebastian" Grey's estimated net worth is $1-5 million, according toFamous Birthdays. Casanova, a 36-year-old who lives in New York, struggled during the challenge, starting over several times. Since her win, Dom has not needed to take jobs with animal care, because she received so many requests for fashion commissions in the wake of her "Project Runway" fame. In fact, many fans have taken to the Project Runway Reddit threads to advocate for their favorite designers. Trending. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. If we were making a story about the best costume designer, that would have to be Mila Hermanovski. The designer is mostly known for his high-end line, which he went ahead and created later on in his career. Carol Hannah told TV Guide that she didn't really expect to emerge victorious on this season of the show, simply because her tastes don't fit in with Project Runway standards. Project Runway, Thursdays, 8/7c, Lifetime. Christian Siriano doesn't just spend his money on beautiful real estate; he gives back, too. After the show, Leanne decided to place her roots in New York City and chose to spend the $100,000 winning money on reinvesting in herself and her brand. According to Bravo TV, Sebastian has amassed his wealth throughout his fashion career, which includes working with Lina Cantillo, Andre Otalora, and Black Vision. She was a cross between a diva and a villain and was infamous for her model shenanigans. Kini Zamora's age is 39. She worked with Simplicity to create plus-sized patterns, and she also offers sewing classes and runs her blog about fashion, self-love, and empowerment. In the runway show, the Bad News Bears were the clear winners, and Casanova was the somewhat-less-clear individual winner. "It's very tough for anyone to move forward, because you don't know if you are good.". Casanova who claimed to not understand Tim Gunn's piece of advice, grabbed plush animals and many, many tablecloths. ", Who would you like to see win the competition? He was involved in gangs early on in life and dropped out of school in 8th grade. In August 2009, she participated in the reality show Project Runway and received the third place prize. (Who could ever forget that avant-garde look he and the late Chris March created?) ", Christian Siriano's career had a buoyant springboard called "Project Runway," which broadcasted his name and padded his bank account, but the designer had to work hard for the industry to take him seriously or even pay him any mind at all. In one episode she not only announced that she was switching her model, but actually demanded a walk off between three to decide. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. It's aimed towards the runway and not as much about construction. You seemed disappointed by the last challenge and the definition of resort wear that it entailed. Dom Streater, who won both "Project Runway" Season 12 and "Project Runway All-Stars" just a couple years later, was perhaps in the best position of all the "Project Runway" winners to make the most of her post-television fashion career, but even with prizes from the show, Streater quit only one of her two jobs after returning to her home city . Like Siriano, Walsh has also found financial success:According to Idol Net Worth, he has an estimated net worth of $8.5 million dollars. Creating textile patterns is in her blood, as her grandmother was an award-winning quilter, and her mother sewed. He is a spokesperson for Microsofts HP Touchsmart PC and continues to show his designs at Fashion Week. Learn more about Patricia and shop her latest collection here at PMWaterlilyFashion.com. I like her as a person. He created two different looks before finally sending a third made with items the other designers had bought and didnt need down the runway. Christian Siriano is arguably the most successful Project Runway alum. He is 39 years old as of 1 January 2021. Casanova's aesthetic was often misunderstood by the judges, and they almost always didn't like his work. According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Rapper Casanova's net worth is $63 Million at the age of 32 years old. I dont care if you cry and cut, she said. ", You mentioned that your design was inspired by your grandmother. Currently, hisbrand,Jhoan Sebastian Grey, operates out of Cali and Medelln, Colombia. Her senior year collection was highlighted in the Golden Hangers Fashion Awards and was presented at New York's Full Figured Fashion Week in 2012. Why wouldn't you do that?!". None of these are difficult," he tweeted in 2016. Eager to keep the momentum going, he applied to the Fashion Institute of Technology for college, but, as he said in a sit-down for 92nd Street Y(via Elle), "Well, I didn't get it, so instead, I went to London and studied there. Get our editors daily picks straight in your inbox! Siriano's path to wealth was not without difficulty, though. She founded WYLD FLWR, abrand that collaborates with multidisciplinary artists to create physical and digital elements of garments. Irina is a Georgian designer who specializes in couture. Supermodel Heidi Klum was a host and judge of "Project Runway" andtelevision personality Tim Gunn served as the contestants' mentor between 2004 and 2017. Of course, being a millionaire definitely stands for something. 1980 Dmitry Sholokhov (born February 23, 1980) is a New York based Artist and Fashion Designer, best known as the winner of tenth season of Project Runway, and the fourth season of Project Runway: All Stars. "I have to look forward and see how many changes to my aesthetic that I can do in the future. According to Leanne's website, she grew up in Yuba City, California where as a young girl she sketched designs and worked with a seamstress to make her dance costumes. ", Here's How Much Christian Siriano Is Really Worth, Charles C. Baum Symposium for Business and the Arts, replacing venerated "Project Runway" mentor Tim Gunn, Siriano bought a second abode inWestport, Connecticut, a not-for-profit that gives to various organizations. In 2013, his capsule collection was bought and sold by department store Lord & Taylor. It may be hard to recall the earlier days of the franchise, but its worth it to try if only to recall Zulema. I still try to run my studio like that because it was very hands on.". He shared a similar sentiment when he sat down with actor Christina Hendricks for InStyleto chat about his career. "Sometimes it would be nice to be judged the way other young brands are,"he told The New York Timesin 2009. Watch this video extra to hear what Casanova's fellow Project Runway All Stars, Season 2 designers have to say about him and his zany personality.Watch more . In addition to being financially successful, Christian Siriano's inclusive approach to design has had a hand in changing the fashion industry. In an interview with Vanity Fair, Siriano talked about how the romantic fantasy of dance inspired some of his designs. She's constantly learning new techniques and going down research rabbit holes for new ideas. Casanova signed with Jay-Z's label Roc Nation in 2016. Sorry, no results has been found matching your query. 2nd runner-up on the 13th season of Project Runway who was selected to compete on the 5th season of Project Runway Allstars, finishing in 2nd place. While known for being an exclusive party where the world's most famous people create iconic fashion moments, the event is a fundraiser for the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute, per The New York Times. "Getting the customer to come back season after season has nothing to do with anything. [2] Season 10 winner Dmitry Sholokhov is estimated to have a net worth of around $1.5 million(viaFamous Birthdays). ", You have mentioned that you do a lot of couture work. Christian Siriano has earned $10 million net worth. Visit us at myLifetime.com for more info. Growing up with eight sisters has helped Chloe developed an innate sense of what looks good on different types of women's bodies. "Project Runway All Stars" airs at 7 p.m. Thursdays on Lifetime. Ivy was definitely the resident bully of the season as she accused Michael of everything from cheating with fabric tape to spreading rumors about her. It may be no surprise that Christian Siriano is the wealthiest, most successful "Project Runway" winner, whose net worth is estimated by Celebrity Net Worth to be around $10 million. The top was beautiful, delicate, and architectural and was made of black lace in an intricate pattern. Tell us a bit more about that. According to Anya's website, before "Project Runway," she competed in the Miss Universe Pageant, where she designed a lot of her own wardrobe. The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Visit us at myLifetime.com for more info. As with any reality TV competition, Project Runway is show whose fans aren't always on the same page as its judges, especially when it comes to whom the judges send home each episode. Erin makes all of her clothing herself and she wants to keep it that way. Michelle won "Project Runway" with her Lone Wolf collection, as she considered herself a lone wolf throughout the season, as she struggled to work with her competitors during team challenges. In an interview with "Ocu-Pasin" podcast on Buzzsprout, Ashley talked about living a healthy well-balanced life as a creativeLatina fat person. In season 2, Gunn began earning $2,500 per episode which is still pennies compared to how much other stars made for similar roles. PHOTOS: Project Runway: All Stars Season 2 Cast: Meet the Designers (Again). They (sort of) resolved their differences in the end, but viewers will never forget the pairs hilarious dynamic. "I think I knew every time he was going to see me, he would be like, 'Oh my god, Casanova, let's see what you're doing again', and it was sort of uncomfortable. Actually, a huge difference. Christian Siriano started dating musician Brad Walsh in 2007, and less than a decade later they tied the knot. This is why I have no time for people declaring this season "the worst ever!!!". - Age. March also appeared on Project Runways All Stars and had his own show, Mad Fashion, on Bravo . Project Runway, Season 17 Premiere, Thursday, March 14, 8 . In Episode 1, "And Sew it Begins," the contestants all gave another designer one article of clothing to be incorporated into their design in some way. Fashion designer and reality TV star who appeared in the 16th season of Project Runway. Season 2 winner Chloe Dao's estimated net worth, according to Profiles Info, is about $1-5 million. He even wrote a book: "Fierce Style: How to Be Your Most Fabulous Self." He is fluent in speaking Spanish and understands only some English, he can be seen asking for translations from the judges and having a difficult time understanding the judges, Tim Gunn, and the other contestants. Did that derail you? Season 17 has just started, and the past 16 seasons made a big difference in the contestants lives. tablecloth, etc.) Siriano used the opportunity to bring more attention to his label, and to show contestants what's possible through the "Project Runway" platform. Seth is known for his punk styling, tailoring, and textile patterns, all elements that you can see reflected in his brand,Seth Aaron. As an eight-year-old, she moved from Laos to Houston, Texas with her parents and eight sisters. Casanova said he also didnt agree with judge Isaac Mizrahis criticism that his designs are more appropriate for an older client. "I was just excited to work with everybody, and why not?" He had a wild imagination, weaving a tale of Tim and fellow contestant Andre as a romantic duo. Dom grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her mother. Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day. "They make you better. Do you feel there's a place for that on Project Runway? . However, Anaya hasn't just been making her money from fashion design; she is also an entrepreneur and activist. Her best work can be seen inStar Trek Into Darkness (2013), The Fate of the Furious (2017) and X-Men: Apocalypse (2016). Siriano was especially busy amid the COVID-19 pandemic, donating to the Fashion Scholarship Fund, per People, and creating masks for frontline workers in New York hospitals. They would tell me that if they did the show in Spanish, they would have cried and they thought I was a fighter and did very well with it. ", You had interesting interactions with Tim Gunn on a weekly basis. 29 Likes, 1 Comments - Elaine Moreira (@elainemoreirajewelry) on Instagram: "Carlos Casanova @casanovanyc Fashion Designer: Project Runway 8 / Project Runway All Stars" According to his audition tape, Seth Aaron knew he wanted to be a fashion designer and fashion icon since he was eight. According to Oregon Live, as the winner of "Project Runway," Michelle received a $1000,000 cash prize, a 2013 Lexus, and $50,000 worth of tech supplies to help grow her business. "Some of the clothes that I want to make that I love as a little dreamer, not everyone's going to buy. Ordering a tailored suit is one thing, but making it from scratch is a wholedifferent dimension. Her assets are worth $16 million. "Oh, I have a hundred favorites. Due to his success in the industry, Christian Siriano has amassed a net worth of $10 million. 1 Biography; 2 Helen . And now, boys and girls, a message from the New York City Metropolitan Transit Authority. "My thing is that I'm not much into resort wear so I never figured out too much about it. In the time you have to make the clothes, I was thinking of doing simple design but strong construction but at the end of the challenge I would realise I had done it wrong. The main questionabout8 most successful Project Runway designers through 2018is: have they still got it? The list of celebrities he's worked with is over a paragraph long, and includes Julianne Moore, Jennifer Lopez, Oprah Winfrey, and Victoria Beckham. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, "We are making a dress, not a piata!" After one month, Tim Gunn visits each designer to check on their progress. When people say something about me, I really don't take it to heart. Reflecting on his time at the institution atthe annualCharles C. Baum Symposium for Business and the Arts, he shared that while the first collection he created at BSA was "hot-glued and horrible," it still "worked." But its not all about the money in our research. Digital Spy participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. In 2010, Dom graduated from Moore College of Art and Design. - Casanova during, "I feel like I work at a meat market, instead of a designer," - Casanova when tearing apart plush puppies in, You can see photos of Casanova's Designs on Project Runway. Is it more NY, or more PR, or neither? Patricia Michaels is an accomplished and respected haute couture designer from Taos Pueblo, New Mexico. The pair competed in season 4 of Project Runway together, which Siriano won and March placed 4th on. The "Project Runway All Stars" designers were indeed "Thrown for a Loop by Betty Boop" on Thursday night, when the 10 remaining designers had to create a youthful Hollywood So stunning, in fact, they decided to use it as their wedding venue, per Brides. Currently, Sean Kelly is well known as a high-end fashion designer. These days it's common to see high end designers collaborate with affordable brands think Balmain and H&M or Stella McCartney and Adidas. Claire Buitendorp was born on April 25, 1990 in Michigan. Dimitry continues to run his own brand, with pieces ranging in price from a couple of hundred bucks to over $3,000. Keep up with your favorite shows delivered to your inbox! "And now, having a business, 40 employees, a real company, people can see what you start with and what you can turn it into. Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it. Designer known for being on season 12 of Lifetime's Project Runway as well as the 4th All-Star season. Fabio Costa was born on April 18, 1983 in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. He is from NY. Find South's designs online at shop.andysouth.com ; follow South on Instagram for her latest updates. Casanova. In the end, she stole another contestants model, sparking even more outrage. Casanova's most used word in the series, and possibly his favorite, "Ex-zaaactly!" He wants to educate his buyers so they know exactly how his clothes are made. According to The List, Klum, who also hosted the show, earned . When he was assigned to Terri, a perfectly nice woman who was also about a size 14, he lost his mind. "I don't care if you cry and cut," she said. That same year he started his own company 2x Entertainment and he has signed Jah Dwella and Lamont Sincere. But I have to say, for me, Ivy is like a ninja. He was asked Friday in a conference call with reporters why he struggled so much. Carol Hannah Whitfield is an American fashion designer. So when you ask about it, I just think light colour. Being inclusive has been good to his bank account.