Do you guys have any updates to your cases? ts going on????? - AOS & CP : General - Murthy Law Firm Home ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS & CONSULAR PROCESSING AOS & CP : General I-485 Case Transferred to TSC from NSC. file transfer from Vermont to NBC. I went to the Infopass today y'all got my passport stamped. What is USCIS case status message "Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction"? Biometrics reused for I-751 in March 2021. Request for Evidence (RFE) that were issued by those offices will be adjudicated there and may relocate to either NBC or the local field office. Early November 2020 we were informed that the case was transferred to NBC. We are also receiving straight I-485 approvals (interview waived) for cases filed prior to October 2020. AILAs Case Assistance Liaison committee reached out to USICS to request additional guidance with the transfer process and was informed of the following: With regards to the scope and duration of the processing change the Service Center expects to have a standing shipment schedule to send visa available EB I-485s with approved I-140s for which biometrics have been collected and security checks have been initiated to FOD for final adjudication for FY-2022. Recently, we have noticed an increase in transfer notifications, and as a result, all of our pending concurrent filings from October 2020 have been either transferred or approved. Texas - SRC. February 24, 2022 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case. I have been waiting since sept 2021 (i140 approval) for it to move back. Did you get a USCIS case status update message? We received EAD / AP approval on 08/09/2021 for an employment-based I-485 filed on November 2, 2020. Sign up for a new account in our community. Applicants completed their biometrics on March 5, 2021. 02/15/23 case status changed to Case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction moy toy Aug 4, 2022. The applicant completed biometrics on March 18, 2021. NSC management has not provided a timeframe for how quickly individual cases will be transferred to NBC, but they informally indicated that approximately a thousand cases per week are already being sent and that the number is expected to rise sharply. Usually how long does it take before my case would be put into "Schedule interview On (certain date) from the time that it was ready to be scheduled for interview?". Sending good vibes for your interview. All Rights Reserved. November 15, 2020 Received notice in mail: Case Transferred To Another Office to speed up the processing (from Texas to NBC Lee's Summit). Achieving immigration success through meticulous and creative representation. Did You Receive a Text from USCIS about I-693? Biometrics completed in March 2020. Among I-485s filed in October, cases filed at the Texas Service Center are processed slower than National Benefits Center. Hi! With real-life data here on VJ,I was expecting to wait (at least) 7-8 months for an interview date, my status changed to Interview Was Scheduled just TWO days after it said Ready to Be Scheduled for an Interview, Getting there, slowly but surely (I hope ), Together (wellmostly theTransatlanticism kind of together) Since 12/2013, Married in Sweden 8/2017 All, can anyone say how long I485 takes after it is transferred from Nebraska to NBC? Some people are waiting for more than a year. My rescheduled biometrics took place early August. Although almost all of the I-485 EB applications have been approved without an interview, interviews may still be requested. @emrah any update? If you have questions regarding your Employment-Based I-485 application or any other immigration-related issue, please contact us. As a law-student, Juanita interned at a non-profit organization where she discovered her passion for immigration while working on family-based cases helping file I-130 petitions and I-485 adjustments of status. After anxiously monitoring our mailbox for a few days I DID receive a corrected I-797, w00t! As a reminder, the processing of your I-485 is suspended if your Priority Date (PD) is no longer current. We noticed countless posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram in recent months with a bold headline asking applicants to send in the medical forms ASAP. So 97 days since the case was transferred and no update online, no letter, nothing. I-140. We hope to see significant numbers being adjudicated and the success of this recent change show greater resolution in the third and fourth-quarter reports. We expect more stand-alone I-485 to be approved in the near future. my husband came to Us with a K1 visa and we got married and file for the 2 years green card, which as expired, so we apply for I-751, now his case has been transfer to lee's summit Mo to speed up processing. I-485 Case Transferred to TSC from NSC. Before covid (when interviews are the norm), interviews are straightforward. Response:Live cases are cases for which the center has already begun review and may have taken action such as when an RFE was issued that is awaiting a response. Still not over. The lesson: Don't use thechat for anything complicated, AND keep hassling USCIS for a response You are one lucky person! Cases that will continue to be adjudicated and TSC or NSC are classified as Live cases which include those cases the center has already begun review and may have taken action such as when an RFE was issued that is awaiting a response. I-485. This example is a Chinese National, EB2, with a PD in December 2016. Don't worry about this. If you are in this situation, you may consider the family-based route under f2a. Community. One of our clients (an Indian National) filed I-485 EB2 in October 2020. we are probably talking about the same data. Told need to call USCIS for another infopass appointment. and today Feb 2021, my case is updated as "Your case status: Testing and Interview, As of Feb 4, 2021, we are ready to schedule your Form i-751, SRCxxxxxxxxxx for an interview". Went to local USCIS service center and had to deal with a nasty and entitled customer service agent who refused to give me an I-551stamp. I-751 was transferred to NBS in MO to speed up processing time, now saying ready to schedule interview. In other cases, the result may differ. I-485s that are concurrently filed with Form I-140 will also be relocated upon approval of the Form I-140 when a visa is available. I am EAC190097**** I got similar letter after my i751 was approved and card delivered in 2019. I-140 was approved in late July 2021. POE LAX 01/11/2019, I-751 Package Sent with UPS11/11/2020 If you are applying for an employment-based Green Card and we sent you a Request for Evidence (RFE) for your Form I-693, be sure to respond so we can finalize a decision on your adjustment application. Unfortunately, not much you can do about the lack of FIFO. Applicants require this information so they can file a Service Request if the Form I-485 is now outside normal processing times for the specific EB-based I-485 category. This has been the trend for I-485s filed in FY 2021. 1 gray_cat reacted to this Photos Posted June 6, 2020 Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction what is it mean ? As part of standard processing, we transferred your case to the USCIS office listed below that has your jurisdiction over your case. Received a call from a nice Tier 2 officer who said I may or may not get a correct extension letter, but just in case I would be scheduledan InfoPASS appointment5/4/2021 Applicants wife had requested expedited processing of EAD / AP and received her approvals a month earlier in June. If your case is outside normal processing times (beyond the time to complete 93% of adjudicated cases or beyond 130% of . Just getting my green card and a letter saying they wouldn't be able to make a decision at the same time didn't make sense, that's why I asked them and I think that is why my case is delayed now. Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Lastly, USCIS reiterated that its top priority are EB -I-485 adjudications and as result, USCIS expects to utilize a significant number of the available FY22 visas. I-485 Case transferred meaning In September, I received a notice (physical mail dated 9/7/2022) from USCIS that my case had been transferred to NBC to speed up processing. In Oct 2020 they used her old biometrics. Obviously, this whole transfer of the underlying basis is not working well. Nebraska Service Center: I-140, I-765. they put both of your cases in the same office. USCIS started transferring pending I-485 EBs from service centers to NBC in February to speed up the processing of I-485s. He started the interview with swear in looked at our IDs (Passports, Green card, Drivers license). If you do not receive your notice by November 24, 2022, please go to. 2020 HSD Immigration, LLC. I sent most of the common documents they wanted., in the RFE they asked for evidence of joint ownership of assets which I already submitted a lot docs (such as our lease, credit cards, utility bills, joint tax filing docs ) maybe I should have added more to it (like having joint ownership of our cars) and sent it without questioning. Further, if you viewed this online, it may not have been transferred at all. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. This timeline was created with the Lawfully App. The beneficiary is a Chinese national. Because there were lot of supporting docs submitted today so he needs to review before he approves I-751. Has anyone sent their application recently? AOS cases transferred to NBC will be relocated to the field office for final adjudication, as previously done. You should get a 24 month extension to your green card and after just wait, right now waiting time is like 24 months. I wanted to start this thread just merely to display this very specific USCIScenter handling our cases now. Juanita understands that every case is unique and hopes to provide each client with a better understanding of the ever-changing immigration process. I-765 renewal approved today after more than a year. February 24, 2022 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case. Good luck everyone! While your I-485 is no longer being processed, your EAD / AP if filed with I-485 will be adjudicated regardless of PD. Advise applicant NOT TO contact USCIS when visa number is again available. If I-485 is impacted by retrogression, the application will be transferred from the local field office to the national benefits center. from South Texas College of Law Houston in May 2021. Should I be worry? We received EAD / AP approval for an employment-based I-485 filed on October 22, 2020. 02/14/23 case was transferred to NBC Archived post. Although in this case, the supplement J was not required at time of filing (the I-485 was filed concurrently with I-140 petition), USCIS may be seeking confirmation from the employer that the job offer continues to exist since the I-485 application has been pending for almost a year and a half. I will give you my timeline and update it when it changes. n-400 interview canceled on 10/27/2020 So total processing time was exactly 3 months. So now just wait for that to the end game. Specifically, it will now tell you if your I-485 is put on hold due to visa number retrogression. i-751 received: 4/26/2019 I-485 Cases at the Nebraska and Texas Service Centers Are Being Transferred to National Benefits Center. Hello, My I-751 application has been transferred to NBC on September 1, 2021 with reason "In order to speed up processing", and next I received a mail that my case is Ready to be scheduled for Interview.. Usually how long does it take before my case would be put into "Schedule interview On (certain date) from the time that it was ready to be scheduled for interview?" Does this mean anything? All have been transferred to National Benefits Center prior to approval. 2022-06-21. If concerned that I-485 was approved incorrectly, you may should out to USCIS at 1-800-375-5283. While some state constitutions detail the rights and processes of a change in court venue, it's more often than not left up to statutes or court rules, so the ins and outs of transferring a case can vary widely. Could you please clarify what is meant by Live EB I-485 cases? Does this refer to those cases that the TSC or NSC officer is actively adjudicating because the applicants priority date is now current under the Final Action Date? Also, would this include those Form I-485 cases filed with an EB-3 based Form I-140 for which a previously approved EB-2 Form I-140 is now current under the Final Action Date category? Apparently USCIS chat is worthless; CALLED USCIS, Tier 1 agent promised that a Tier 2 agent would call me4/28/2021 Whats clear is that the EB I-485 process is a complete mess. As of February 17, 2022, USCIS has been transferring all employment-based I-485 cases (except 4th pref) from Nebraska and Texas to the National Benefits Center (NBC). I guess maybe yours means theres a chance you get approved without an interview? I-765. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has directed the Texas Service Center (TSC) and Nebraska Service Center (NSC) to stop adjudication of all Employment-Based (EB) Form I-485, Application for Adjustment of Status cases with the exception of the 4th preference petitions (religious workers, special immigrant juveniles, etc.). last week a got a notice regarding my n-400 application saying they reused my biometrics (yaay!) Response:EB cases transferred to the NBC will generally be relocated to field offices for final adjudication, which may include an interview if deemed necessary. This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. it says it my case was transferred to NBC to speed up process. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Case transferred to NBC : July 3, 2020 with explanation " to speed up the process ". Can anyone please explain what is the meaning for that? @zingo how can you say its soon? What matter is that USCIS will send you a written notice for the interview. On October 25, 2022, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number to another USCIS office. Lawfully Analytics. Dependents I-485 still pending while Principals already approved in FY 2022. Also I found out that my case is now at the field office .. awaiting an interview *shrugs*, Never received any mail, and was told that I would not receive mail until perhaps they schedule an appointment. After transferring to NBC . 01/20/23 biometrics were taken Please note that service centers are continuing to work EB-4 I-485s based on approved I-360s. NOTE: PD is not current. whats the timeline after the transfer? The interview was also waived. Been waiting almost 2 years up to this point. During her time at South Texas, she further pursued her interest in the field of immigration law through enrollment in the schools Immigration Clinics where she worked on TPS, T visas, and DACA cases. Fair? Lol anyone else experiencing this. I-797 (with My Last Name Misspelled)Received by Mail1/2/2021, Biometrics Appointment Received by Mailtoo bad I am in Europe right when it's supposed to takeplace 6/14/2021, Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment, the biometric technician can't change the misspelled name on file, but heenters the correct spelling of my last name as an alias8/2/2021, Interview Ready to Be Scheduled10/13/2021, (Two Days Later) Interview WasScheduled10/15/2021, I-751 Interview, Petition Approved11/19/2021, Case Status Changed to New Card Is Being Produced11/19/2021, Case Status Changed to Case Was Approved11/22/2021, Green Card Arrived in the Mail (Name Correctly Spelling, w00t)11/27/2021, Typographical error form filled on USCIS website1/4/2021 5/7/2021. the secondaryagent calls n is confused saying that it was sent back to vermont the same day and what puzzles him is that both centers are updating at the sametime whats going on????? 452 Days. Or Download the Lawfully Case Tracker App and enter a receipt number to check USCIS Case status messages. I am in Florida, If I have understood correctly, this depends on the case load for your local field office. @Oswaldo Vergara, Hey guys my name is David, bio reused on feb19 for n400. Now lets see whats next. On October x, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. If you are one of a number of immigration applicants, you can't skip this process: checking your case status on the USCIS website. Anybody know what I should do? N400 application pending and I am still married. Whats important to note here is that another I-485 filed around the same time by a different beneficiary from the same company had received approval much faster in just 3 months. Thanks a lot Carin. Still waiting for a notice.. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. 5/13/2021 We received EAD / AP approval on 07/28/2021 for an employment-based I-485 filed on October 29, 2020. 12/30/2020: SMS/e-mail received that case was transferred and new office has jurisdiction. @josh yes. Then jumped right into Civic test. I-130 Transferred to NBC (National Benefits Center) By Brazil2USA2016, July 25, 2016 in IR-1 / CR-1 Spouse Visa Case Filing and Progress Reports Register to Reply or Ask a Question Go to first unread post 14 posts in this topic Brazil2USA2016 Member Members 7 City: Philadelphia State: Pennsylvania Filed for: Adjustment of Status (pending) I had interview for AOS. If you are thinking about F2A, also check out USCISs page on transfer of underlying basis.. We dont have any answers yet but may provide updates later. N400 & I 751 Completed Combo Interview at San Bernadino FO. See here for more info about transfers to NBC. or it was a transfer notice for the interview? AILAs USCIS Case Assistance Liaison Committee reached out to the USCIS to request more guidance on this transfer process for the benefit of our members and their clients and received the following responses: Question:As this new adjudication procedure will affect large numbers of Forms I-485 filed by our members, please provide more detailed information with respect to the scope and duration of this processing change so that our members are fully advised and can manage their clients expectations properly. Below are some sample transfer notifications. 04/02/2021 Interview scheduled, 05/17/2017 Approval notice received 05/10/2021 Interview at San Bernardino office, Adjustment Of Status from J-1 N-400, 05/08/2017 Package sent (I-130, I-485 and I-765) 06/28/2020 Applied Online, 05/11/2017 Package received at Chicago Lockbox 07/06/2020 Received NOA, 05/18/2017 NOA received with case numbers via mail 12/14/2020 Biometrics Reuse Notice, 06/06/2017 Had biometrics appointment in Pomona, CA 04/02/2021 Interview scheduled, 08/07/2017 Sent an online service request on I-765 05/10/2021 Interview at San Bernardino office/Decision cannot be made because of I-751 pending, 08/17/2017 Letter in the mail saying case still under review 05/17/2021 Case recommended for approved, submitted for quality review, 08/23/2017 Scheduled for an interview 05/17/2021 Oath Ceremony will be scheduled, 08/26/2017 Sent second SR on I-765 06/25/2021 Oath Ceremony, San Bernardino Office, 08/26/2017 EAD New Card is Being Produced, 09/25/2017 Interview at San Bernardino office/GC approved. I just hope I don't get an interview as I had one for AOS. There are some cases that may be final adjudicated at the NBC if the case has been interview waived and previously reviewed for eligibility. also whats your case completion time for n400 on uscis account if you have one, my case completion time today was September 2021 but keep moving back and forth between September and December 2021. it's been 29 days without any updates. The approval was so quick that it came earlier than the EAD/AP rendering them moot. USCIS should waive more interviews and eliminate the backlog. USCIS is focusing only on using up all the available visa numbers before the end of this FY (09/30/2022) without considering when I-485 was filed. Question:Given the anticipated significant increase in workload at NBC, could the USCIS provide any updates on its plans to provide staffing, training, and other administrative resources to NBC to facilitate the swift processing of transferred cases?