Mystery | 156 min It re-opened as the Granada on 21st December 1951. 2000 - I went this place with my four years son sunday for Sonic The Hedgehog 2. - 12, 145 min 1, 169 min This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 46 This brand new cinema boasts 10 screens, including a Superscreen with Dolby Atmos and a ScreenX wrap-around screen, which extends the main footage onto the side walls of the auditorium, creating an immersive 270 degree experience that will surround you in your seat. Mudd. Cinema is irreplaceable the same way eating out is. I am lucky to have this as my local cinema. Rank: All shows were houseful. | This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Rank: Team Member. Visited with a young family to watch Sing 2 and the entire experience was fantastic. All you need to do is enter your car registration number and you get all day parking for free. London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Club Aspire Lounge. Metascore Light was not turn off. Over the years Bruno remains faithful to his home while Pietro aspires to greater heights, but as decades pass and lives unfold, their paths ultimately lead them back to where they first met and back to each other. Sci-Fi, User Rating: -/10 (awaiting 5 user ratings) Comedy | Cineworld Hounslow is a fantastic new build cinema in the heart of the High Street Quarter development. < 500, 12 movies The price was very competitive. I watched Tenet and was blown away. Just seen John Wick and although the film was entertaining the temperature in the cinema was far too cold and made for a very unpleasant 3hr movie experience. Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page. Its 10 screens include the circuits own-branded ScreenX and Superscreen auditoriums. Full-time. All rights reserved Cineworld Cinemas 2023 , Take a minute to become part of the My Cineworld community. 97% of travelers recommend this experience. Cineworld PLC #38 in Entertainment 4.6 70.4K Ratings Free Screenshots iPhone iPad CINEWORLD APP The Cineworld app is perfect for the regular cinema goer! playing at this theater Tuesday, May 2, Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023), The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry (2023), Picturehouse - The Regal, Henley-on-Thames. Cinema is irreplaceable the same way eating out is. A family ticket of 4 which gives you discounted concessions was just a little over 23. Thriller, User Rating: 8.1/10 (1,757 user ratings) If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 3, 121 min Mystery | 14 screens and 4dx. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 92% of travelers recommend this experience. 3, Fast X, The Little Mermaid and more, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts book your Cineworld tickets now, Dune: Part Two releases its first cast images including Florence Pugh and Austin Butler. Language: Italian This is a pay-on-exit car park. Please contact the theater for more information. > 1000, 134 min 72 17, 134 min Set against a truly magnificent Italian landscape, THE EIGHT MOUNTAINS is a profoundly moving portrait of a lifelong friendship. Adventure | If you park for 5 hours at 630pm is l do you get a fine without inputting the machine?? This place is realy expensive. The ultimate web site about movie theaters, Contributed by And last one. Queued briefly for some delicious fresh popcorn and drinks. The brand-new Cineworld Hounslow complex is located in the town's High Street Quarter and features no fewer than 10 state-of-the-art screens. Queued briefly for some delicious fresh popcorn and drinks. I had mine covering my legs during the entire movie. Cinema is beautifully clean, looks much better than before. Unit C Air Park Way, Feltham, Hounslow TW13 7LX England. Lu. A leading source of entertainment listings since 1985. As a previous resident of Hounslow I confirm Picture Shows comment on the location of this cinema. Rank: Come visit Cineworld Hounslow today!Book now: https://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/london-hounslow/Don't be anti-social! Thanks, Hi I came first time here for watching movie at 4.15 pm and came bake at 7.25 but we don't enter anything on machine which is located inside the cinema because we don't know .we shall got penlity or not pls ans me thax. Thriller, User Rating: 8.2/10 (136,743 user ratings) Phone number: 0871 200 2000 Booking Number: 0871200 2000 Transport: Tube: Hounslow Central Buses: 116, 117, 235, 237 . 3 Beau is Afraid: new poster and trailer for the Joaquin Phoenix nightmare comedy Experience Top Gun: Maverick in IMAX as part of the Cineworld IMAX Film Fest You'll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas. Rank: Thriller, User Rating: 7.1/10 (26,818 user ratings) I am an Unlimited member which is a great way to maximise value. We tried of their at home streaming experience and ventured to Feltham and were met with a clean, well organised multiplex. 109 month . Action | This is not my first time in this branchCan someone please tell me why the seats continue to swing and move when you sit on it? 94% of travellers recommend this experience. Fantasy, User Rating: 7.3/10 (84,470 user ratings) Movie showtimes data provided by Webedia Entertainment and is subject to change. | Crime | Rank: Sort by: relevance - date. Drama, User Rating: 8.4/10 (8,961 user ratings) Action | 31 Staines Road, Hounslow, TW3 3HE Closed Demolished 1 screen 1,177 seats No one has favorited this theater yet Overview Photos Comments View larger map The Alcazar Cinema was the first purpose built cinema in Hounslow, a district to the West of what today is part of Greater London, and close to London's Heathrow Airport. Previous Names: Directors: Felix van Groeningen & Charlotte Vandermeersch Functions: Sadly, this place is need of some refurb. Action | A family ticket of 4 which gives you discounted concessions was just a little over 23. All you need to do is enter your car registration number and you get all day parking for free. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Your message was successfully sent. - Both cinemas ran parallel to the Bell Public House in the Staines Road. - - Drama | Rank: | This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Comedy | If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Processing registration form. Comedy | I went this place with my four years son sunday for Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Unit C Air Park Way, Feltham, Hounslow TW13 7LX England. Can anyone help find me any information on the Granada in Hounslow I think it has a connection with my family the Whitehead family back in the 1900s but dont know where to start to find out ! Rank: | > 1000, 10 movies Thriller, User Rating: 4.7/10 (853 user ratings) It is been worst experience ever. Adventure | Visited with a young family to watch Sing 2 and the entire experience was fantastic. Sport, User Rating: 7.7/10 (24,208 user ratings) My first visit to the Brand New Cineworld Hounslow which opened on 5th May 2022. Rank: Cineworld IMAX Film Fest 2023: book your tickets now Guardians of the Galaxy: the story so far ahead of the release of Guardians Vol. | Rank: - - 90% of travellers recommend this experience. Meanwhile, for those interested in buying a home at High Street Quarter, Project Director Danny Farenden with developer Barratt said the company would be launching a Help to Buy scheme in July. Despite asking politely to be quiet the film was disrupted and ruined, the staff dont do anything about it. Parking is easy with 4 hours free with nice restaurants nearby. | Cineworld, Feltham: Address, Cineworld Reviews: 3/5, the kids entertained, got us all out of the home and enjoyed the movie to then head for a bite to eat at. Next time I'd recommend using the parking machines inside either cineworld or tenpin. I am lucky to have this as my local cinema. It boasts 10 screens with new propositions including Superscreen and Screen X. A musical set in 1980's Punjab. Animation | (The nearby Odeon in Richmond had magnetic stereo sound but no effects speakers around the hall). The Alcazar Cinema opened on 9th January 1913 with 998 seats, and two tiers of boxes in the auditorium. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Can you please clarify parking details for cineworld on a Saturday 2000 - Rank: This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 440330.333.4444. 72 Action | We rank these restaurants and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Action | Cinema is located on a shopping complex near the train station. Movies (First Run), Phone Numbers: The price was very competitive. . Cineworld, Feltham: Address, Cineworld Reviews: 3/5, the kids entertained, got us all out of the home and enjoyed the movie to then head for a bite to eat at. Metascore Actually the description is wrong-this former cinema,known as the Alcazar,Hounslow was right next door to the Regal cinema,known as the ABC. It boasts 10 screens with new propositions including Superscreen and Screen X. Hounslow High Street QuarterUnity Square London TW3 1EL, By train Hounslow Central Underground / Hounslow east underground / Hounslow Railway station By bus BusesH37, 116, 117, 235, 237, 423, 635. Cineworld Hounslow High Street Quarter, Unity Square, Hounslow, TW3 1EL Open (Showing movies) 10 screens 1,722 seats No one has favorited this theater yet Overview Photos Comments View larger map Related Websites Cineworld Cinemas UK (Official) Additional Info Functions: Movies (First Run) Phone Numbers: Box Office: 440330.333.4444 Hounslow High Street Quarter, Hounslow, TW3 1EL. - CINEWORLD (Feltham) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4, an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Express London Heathrow T4, an IHG Hotel, View all hotels near Cineworld on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Cineworld on Tripadvisor, Hotels near Hampton & Kempton Waterworks Railway, Hotels near Richmond University - The American International University in London, Hotels near Heythrop College, University of London, Hotels near Imperial College School of Medicine, Kempton Steam Museum & Waterworks Railway, Half Day Sailing Cruise by Catamaran to Benagil and Carvoeiro, Malta's Panoramic South Hop On Hop Off Tour, Caves and Coastline Cruise from Albufeira to Benagil, 2-Day Tour: Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, Black Beach, and Waterfalls, Berlin Off-the-Beaten-Path Walking Tour: Kreuzberg, Mitte and Friedrichshain, Los Angeles Bike Rental / Los Angeles Bike Hire: Pedal or Electric Options, Skip-the-Line: Neuschwanstein Castle Tour from Hohenschwangau. Comedy | < 500, 92 min Poor really I used to live near the Hemel Hempstead one so clean and the staff would go above and beyond, waste of money to watch a film that you cant watch due to inconsiderate people!!! Cineworld Cinema - Hounslow Showtimes on IMDb: Get local movie times. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Alcazar Cinema was the first purpose built cinema in Hounslow, a district to the West of what today is part of Greater London, and close to Londons Heathrow Airport. Animation | Metascore - 97% of travellers recommend this experience. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. > 1000, 121 min A bargain which kept the kids entertained, got us all out of the home and enjoyed the movie to then head for a bite to eat at Pizza Hut. Can't fault the place to be honest!