Your job seeking activity is only visible to you. Sleeping Car Attendants will be required to offer passengers all first-class amenities, make beds, change linen and keep the restroom and shower area clean and, Maintain a positive work environment for guests and staff. Preferred Care is looking to hire in our Housekeeping Department. Have my own supplies and transportation. The firm has staff members who hold master plumber licenses. I am honest and reliable. Always totally dependable!I would recommend her 100%, Hello Staten Island families! We make customers homes cleaner and safer, salary: $3,200- $4,000 Work Schedule: This job has the following work schedule: Flexible 10 to 20 hours / week Weekends, Monday - Friday Benefits & Perks This job has the following benefits: Joining Bonus Training & professional, We are looking for a self-motivated, honest and responsible Housekeeper to handle, tasks requests from our clients. Hello. The City hires the best person for a job regardless of your race, gender, religion, sexuality, or physical ability. Be very detailed when you communicate with each house cleaner so you both are on the same page with exactly what you want done in your home. House Cleaning jobs in Staten Island, NY Sort by: relevance - date 540 jobs Experienced Hotel Housekeeping SHG 3.0 Manhattan, NY $15 - $20 an hour Full-time Day shift 8 hour shift Additional job details Full-time Residential Program Aide Care for the Homeless 3.0 New York, NY 10016 (Murray Hill area) Madison Av/ E 33 St (Enter less keywords for more results. I accept my mistake if I did wrong but when I know, I'm 28 years of age I am fluent in English and Arabic I have been working since I was 16 years old and have 12 years of paid babysitting experience . Become an insider before you apply. I am a mother to a 5-year-old. Earn money this week as a residential cleaner! Will clean whatever you need me to, I have a car of my own and will always be available to you. I am a housekeeper with years of experience cleaning private homes and businesses. I am very comfortable with pet, and I would love to work with you. For more information, see the .css-132oo7f{transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-fast);transition-timing-function:var(--chakra-transition-easing-ease-out);cursor:pointer;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;color:var(--chakra-colors-neutral-700);line-height:var(--chakra-lineHeights-shorter);size:md;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-132oo7f:hover,.css-132oo7f[data-hover]{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:var(--chakra-colors-neutral-1000);}.css-132oo7f:focus-visible,.css-132oo7f[data-focus-visible]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-none);outline-color:var(--chakra-colors-magenta-800);outline-offset:2px;border-radius:var(--chakra-radii-sm);}.css-132oo7f[aria-current="page"]{color:var(--chakra-colors-magenta-700);font-weight:var(--chakra-fontWeights-bold);}SimplyHired Privacy Policy. Your Privacy Choices.css-1w6n6p0{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;width:30px;height:14px;margin-left:6px;}, LA Fitness (Esporta Fitness/Fitness International), Part Time Associate Banker Staten Island (30 hours), Patient Recruitment Coordinator-Hybrid Role. I provide services such as detailed organization, general cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, I am a 31-year-old Caucasian female with over 8 years of experience cleaning both residential homes and businesses. The business also provides routine and preventative maintenance services for drains, sewers, and sprinklers. See us in yoyr city, Staten Island! Transportation. I have over 5 years experience cleaning homes, as well as over 20 years experience of cleaning up after my 4 children, Hi, I'm 18 years old and will be 19 in June, I have a big family of 12 including me my five siblings and my parents and my four dogs. Essential Duties and Responsibilities * Thoroughly, and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and, of trash and maintain the trash cans. Opportunity awaitsSearch Staten Island jobs now. In my spare time, I like to paint . Its team deals with a wide range of plumbing concerns, including gas leak investigation, pipe thawing, stoppage cleanouts, and house drain and sewer line inspection. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials,. Looking For A Dependable House Cleaner For Family Living In Perth Amboy. in restrooms, break rooms, and/or kitchenettes, Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms, and kitchen, Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas. We also provide house, Hello, My name is Carlene. jobs in staten island, ny This role is responsible for just that: ensuring we are consistently providing a clean environment and remarkable service to our guests from open to close. Easy. When getting all of your to-dos checked off feels like an uphill battle, Americans devote an average of 37 minutes a day preparing, serving and cleaning up after their meals, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. I have flexible availability to suit your needs. Billing is up 20% in 2023! I am a retired health care worker with over 25 years experience. 7 Best Homeowners Insurance Companies of 2023. For example, if you are looking for babysitting or housekeeping jobs, the classifieds portals have the most job offers of this type. (brooklyn, new york) jul 19. I am good with cleaning and organizing, I'm comfortable washing the bathroom, folding and doing laundry, bed Making, dish washing and. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Register for Free! A Housekeeper is primarily responsible for maintaining, and attractive guest rooms hallways and public areas in the hotel, Term Disability Income ~ Term Life and AD&D Insurance ~ Paid Time, ~ Employee Assistance Program ~401k Retirement Plan, $25-$35 per Hour Experienced House Cleaners Wanted in New York, NY Do you have house, experience? They also work on the small pipes that connect plumbing fixtures. I'm mother, my son has 4 years old, he went to school from September so I'm looking for way to make extra money. I work at guest relations and also do housekeeping jobs since I don't limit myself to anything and I am willing to work in all areas because I want to learn and gain more skills. I'm a very patient, well organized, hardworking and trustworthy person. I am a kind, positive, upbeat and reliable person willing to do whatever it takes to complete the task. I have more than 10 years experience I'm driving and I'm living on Staten Island. My name is Erica and I do house cleaning anywhere on the island and would love to keep your house tidy. Scaran serves commercial and residential customers in Staten Island and the surrounding towns. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. Learn more in our Cookie Policy. Looking For A Dependable House Cleaner For Family Living In Carteret. You may choose to opt-out of ad cookies. A clean home makes such a difference on our comfort and mental wellness as well as physical! cleaning services, from 9:30 a.m. any day. *Valid driver license a plus*. To support the ongoing work of this site, we display non-personalized Google ads in EEA countries which are targeted using contextual information only on the page. Cleaning jobs in Staten Island, NY Sort by: relevance - date 2,860 jobs Housekeeping / Porters Preferred Care at Wall 3.5 Township of Wall, NJ 08720 Estimated $25.5K - $32.3K a year Full-time Easily apply Cleaning common areas of the facility and Resident rooms. Announcements of purchase and sale related to telephony (phone, car telephone, cellular,cell phones, etc). Powerflo Sewer Service is a company that serves clients across the Staten Island metro. 121,455 jobs available in staten island, ny. Listed on 2023-05-01. I have been Cleaning house for over 10 years. Apply online instantly. What are top vacancies related to off the books cleaning jobs? The top 5 jobs currently available in Staten Island, NY are: Physician; Nurse . Richmond Plumbing and Heating Co., Inc., is a family-owned and family-operated property maintenance company that serves residential and commercial clients from Staten Island and the surrounding areas. I am an experienced child care provider , I have 4 children and 10 grandchildren. The City offers a wide variety of internships and fellowships for students and recent graduates. Plumbing Repair. Nail tech / full part time . Craigslistt is a portal where you can find totally free or find the ads you want, from jobs, cars, homes, etc. Flexible schedules to accommodate your life! In fact, for certain types of jobs, the job boards are the place where you will find the most job offers. View 5M+ more jobs on .css-1g33omp{display:block;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;color:#1a0dab;font-weight:600;margin-top:4px;}@media (min-width:415px){.css-1g33omp{display:inline;}}Jobs2Careers.com . I have assisted my teachers throughout high school with organizing paperwork as well as cleaning up after school events. Get notified about new Custodian jobs in Staten Island, NY. Please allow me to clean and organize your home. Every day, the City's 325,000 employees serve millions of residents and visitors. Real estate related buying and selling ads (renting houses, selling apartments, garages, etc). I want to make sure my clients are kept happy. Hello, My name is sabrina. Free maintenance/cleaning job search site: Field Service Supervisor job in Staten Island New York, USA. Post maintenance/cleaning jobs for free; apply online for Skilled Labor/Trades / Field Service Supervisor job New York, USA. I have 2 kids if my own 9&13 so I am very experienced in childcare. In addition, they clean tub, shower, and sink drains, as well as garbage disposal units to remove buildups that cause clogging. Get the guidance you need to land your next job or advance your career resume advice, networking best practices, interviewing tips, negotiation strategies and more. My company also clean carepet. Join to apply for the Custodial Technician (Cleaner) - Evening Shift role at Imperial Cleaning. They also locate breakages in plumbing lines through camera pipe inspections. I have references upon request and I have no problem getting a full background check. This position requires someone who is willing to work overtime if required, the Housekeeper will work remotely with our app based platform installed, Job Description At all QBS properties, the Window. Call today we specialize. I can help with cleaning your space, Happiness smells like a clean house": there is no more peace or tranquility than to arrive and find everything in order. They will offer pulmonary care, radiologic and diagnostic services,, United Activities Unlimited, Inc.Staten Island, NY4. Office lunch Delivery Drivers needed 10:30am to 12:30pm Monday through Friday! I can clean All room and do laundry, Fully Fold everything and place them where they belong logical order. We have knowledge of proper cleaning, Professional house cleaners with more than 15 years experience cleaning and organizing homes and businesses. In addition to accommodating new construction projects, the company performs sprinkler maintenance, boiler repair, and fire protection equipment installation. Unlike other classifieds portals, we offer you a search engine where you can find everything for your city: Staten Island. City of New York. This rate will vary depending on what areas of your home you need cleaned, how long the house cleaner can expect to be at your home for each job and who will provide the cleaning products. With over 5 years experience in cleaning and organizing, whether it be your home or office, I guarantee to be cautious and careful with any and all belongings. Addressing a variety of issues, its plumbers install plumbing fixtures such as toilets, tubs, sinks, and water heaters. I am able to maintain a neat, clean and safe work area. Do not expect to find on Craigslistt.us job offers for bank manager, just as it is very likely that if you are looking for a job as a doctor you will not find a job offer on Craigslistt.us. Displayed caregivers have had active Care.com profiles within the last 60 months but may not have current active accounts or background checks. Hello my name is Katerina I am a mother so cleaning as well as organization is part of my daily life. Genuine Plumbing & HeatingStaten Island, NY, Relaying information such as work orders or other messages to and from technicians, field inspectors, supervisors, Custodians/Supers, Property Managers,. Its team of plumbers performs drain backup repairs, water heater replacements, leak repairs, and water damage restoration. Care.com members have access to active, background checked providers. Compare and hire the best house cleaning to fit your needs. This role is 100% hands on and all working hours are spent on, Brooklyn, NY is looking to hire a part-time or full-time House. The low-stress way to find your next job opportunity is on SimplyHired. Some how she understood our needs before we did. Are you interested in public health, community engagement, or disaster response? It offers a wide range of plumbing services including toilet installation, pipe leak repair, and drain clearing. Looking For A Dependable House Cleaner For Family Living In Staten Island. Note that applications are not being accepted from your jurisdiction for this job currently via this jobsite. I love to cook and clean house especially organizing and decluttering.. responsible for the overall cleanliness and sanitation of the residents' rooms, bathrooms and common areas including scrubbing, mopping, vacuuming, polishing, dusting, windows and using germicides. I enjoy organizing and cleaning up it helps me to relax. pats complete landscaping Long Island Trade Jobs and General Labor Opportunities! Detailed oriented and determined to meet each. Its plumbers repair leaking faucets and address issues like loose washers or low water pressure. I have worked with many families children ages 6 months- 12 years old all around Brooklyn and Manhattan . The company can check customers' plumbing and heating systems annually to keep them running properly. Find job postings in CA, NY, NYC, NJ, TX, FL, MI, OH, IL, PA, GA, MA, WA, UT, CO, AZ, SF Bay Area, LA County, USA, UAE, SA, North America, abroad. Craigslist of adoption of animals (Cat, Hamster, Turtle, cats, etc). Seeking employee who can handle scheduling & fast-pace changes, LA Fitness (Esporta Fitness/Fitness International)Staten Island, NY2.9. Alison Plumbing & Heating caters to the needs of clients in Staten Island. Answering the phones in a kind and professional manner. New york choose the site nearest you: Cleaning apartment / house / office. I'm looking for a job that consistent All employees in Local, Job Description Power Washer and Window, helper needed for immediate work in Long Island / NYC. No Experience Needed. I made this profile as I'd like to get experience cleaning and helping Staten Island families keep order in their homes! I am hoping to get more experience with housekeeping! Healthcare. Earn a competitive salary, health benefits, and a pension. And organize. Schedule: *20-30 hours per week. For over 10 years, IR Plumbing has been serving residential and commercial clients in the Staten Island area. On Craigslistt, you will also be able to find thousands of items that interest you among all its categories: Buying and selling ads related to motoring (scooters,motos etc). I am extremely detail oriented and I follow directions thoroughly. Home; NEW: E-Edition; . I have worked as a caregiver for many years, and during that time I provided housekeeping services for my clients. I don't have paid experience, but I have housekeep before. I am a full-time college student with one year left before graduation, as well as a part-time manager. All rights reserved (About Us). Net profit for 2022 was over $900,000 on $1,800,000 in gross revenue. This business has grown the last three years in a row and is up again in 2023! I have cleaned bathrooms and of course I clean my own home so I am experienced with bedrooms. Amazon is now hiring in Staten Island, NY and surrounding areas for hourly warehouse, retail, and driver jobs. I am looking for part time work. All information in member profiles, job posts, applications, and messages is created by users of our site and not generated or verified by Care.com. Set your own pay rate; Control your own schedule; Access to thousands of clients Sign in to save Custodial Technician (Cleaner) - Evening Shift at Imperial Cleaning. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Staten Island, NY on Snagajob. They provide plumbing updates on existing properties or handle the plumbing of new construction projects. I'm 22 just moved here I've been cleaning for about a year just looking for some work I'm a reliable person and love to help, I have 3 years experience in cleaning, I am very pleasant to deal with and I follow instructions. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. I am open to assisting in different areas of the home and will ask for clear instructions on everything. Location: Remote Job Summary: To add to our team, we're looking for a part-time remote data entry clerk. There are currently 61 house cleaners in Staten Island, NY, although you can expand the radius of your search if you'd like to increase your options. 2022-06-30; select marine service beaufort sc One thing you should know about me is I am hard working. Experience with. I will listen to your concerns, together we make game plan to harmonize your home. cleaning jobs in staten island, ny craigslist. It is a thing for me to be doing 24/7 and I enjoy it, I am a people pleaser!. Craigslistt.us its a free classified ads site, Craigslist, classified ads, post classified ads, buy and sell, sell, rent, houses, sale, buy, apartments, cars, bulletin board, second hand, post free ads, apartment, houses, home, job, jobs, buy house, ads, do not expire, buy apartment, sell apartments, bulletin board, buy and sell, individuals, free ads, classifieds.Communityactivitiesartistschildcareclasseseventsgroupslost+foundmusicianspetsridesharevolunteersservicesHousing in Staten-islandapartmentshousing swaphousing wantedFlat rentingoffice / commercialparking / storagereal estate for salerooms / sharedsublets / temporaryvacation rentalsJobs in Staten-islandaccounting+financeadmin / officearch / engineeringart / media / designbiotech / sciencebusiness / mgmtcustomer serviceeducationgeneral laborgovernmenthuman resourceslegal / paralegalmanufacturingmarketing / pr / admedical / healthreal estateretail / wholesalesales / biz devsalon / spa / fitnesssecuritysystems / networktechnical supporttransporttv / film / videoweb / info designwriting / editingThings For sale Cragslist in Staten-islandantiquesappliancesarts+craftsaviationbarterbike partsbikesboatsbooksbusinesscarscds/dvd/vhscell phonesclothes+acccollectiblescomputerselectronicsfurnitureGigsjewelryKayaksmaterialsmotorcyclesmusic instrumentsphoto+videosportingticketstoolstoys+gamestrailersvideo gamingwheels+tiresAutomotive Cragslist in Staten-islandbeautycell/mobilecomputercyclefarm+gardenfinancialhealthhouseholdlegallessonsmarinemetrotravel. Hello, I am very good with chores and I am a perfectionist when it comes to cleaning houses. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. No mess is to big or too small. You can update your choices at any time in your settings. Contact ads (friendship, love, etc). Booster pump and water filtration installations are other tasks handled by the crews. I can help with Bathroom Cleaning and Window Washing. No more random apartment buildings and weird costumers! I am experienced, professional, and dependable. Browse All Categories classified , including pets, automotive, real estate, announcements and services. It is available around the clock for emergency plumbing services. Founded in Italy by Leo Afasano and brought to Staten Island by Hugo Afasano, Citywide Plumbing and Heating has been assisting clients since 1946. From civil engineering to forestry and technology innovation, we have it all. These essential cookies may also be used for improvements, site monitoring and security. new construction homes in raleigh, nc under 200k. This role is 100% hands on and all working hours are spent on . I'm very clean and organized. I am reliable and responsible hopefully we can work together soon! It offers repair and replacement for faucets, drains, and toilets in residential, commercial, and industrial spaces. What you will find on both portals will be hundreds of offers to work as a waiter, offers for store clerk and the like. Find 69 affordable house cleaning options in Staten Island, NY, starting at $17.93/hr. Its team of technicians conducts annual inspections when necessary and provides an assessment of the condition of the plumbing system to prevent major issues in the future. By clicking Agree & Join, you agree to the LinkedIn, You can save your resume and apply to jobs in minutes on LinkedIn. Finding these jobs is not easya recent search for "live-in resident managers NYC" on job sites turned up only a few solid results, including an Upper West Side condo building managed by Douglas Elliman and a 958-unit residential rental community in Long Island City run by the Durst Organization with a salary range of $130,000 to $150,000 for . Closing sales will begin Wednesday at the Bed, Bath & Beyond and buybuy BABY in Colonie as the bankrupt home goods retailer prepares to shutter its remaining stores. I was a live in Nanny in charge of 2 boys as well as a 2 level home. Assist with bathing, dressing and grooming so individuals can continue to live in their home environment. Each ad consists of a brief description and contact information; sometimes it includes the value of the product. Youll excite customers and help spark sales for Chromebook by engaging store personnel and making products stand out on shelves. I am quick and extremely. We hire mystery shoppers to call our providers anonymously and evaluate them. I will clean your house as if it was my own. Field Service Supervisor. Staten Island County, NY. By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Source: www.nydailynews.com 242 w 30th st rm 700, new york, ny 10001 Web if you are searching for reliable wood floor cleaning in staten island. .css-30w4xf{display:none;}@media screen and (min-width: 48em){.css-30w4xf{display:inherit;}}Sign In / Create Account.css-1edzhxc{display:inherit;}@media screen and (min-width: 48em){.css-1edzhxc{display:none;}}Sign In / Sign Up. We have been working as housekeepers for 5 years for private homes and have experience in delivering superior service. Web 5,857 floor cleaning jobs available in staten island, ny on indeed.com. ABOUT INTER_IAM As a new, generative art, continuacin. You will not need to come into the office. I am very organized. Looking For A Dependable House Cleaner For Family. Let us help you find qualified talent quickly. I am a hard-working, conscientious and loyal employee whose work is very important to me. Identify effective recruiting strategies, support the agencys recruitment efforts and assist the HR team with the hiring process. As of now I do have my own cleaning service 5 days a week if getting this job I would only focus on this job. Plenty of cleaning experience That, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Certified HHAs PCAs Great Oppty-$17-$22/hr*+$150 Sign-on Bonus. Clean buildings/facilities by sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming, and cleaning surfaces. This full-service plumbing company provides various services, including repairs for burst pipes, clogged toilets, and slab leaks; drain cleaning; water and gas leak detection; and re-piping. Searching for a great house cleaner. Richmond Plumbing and Heating has been in operation for more than six decades. On the Internet, classified ads have acquired a new perspective, people who were previously forced to pay to publish their classified ads in the print media, now opt for this new alternative, which in most cases is free of charge. What are the most searched jobs for 30 days? The company's plumbers take new construction projects, in addition to the maintenance of old plumbing systems. Every day, the City's 325,000 employees serve millions of residents and visitors. This opportunity, Responsibilities: Ensure assigned location(s) are thoroughly, assigned projects completed, and that customer is satisfied with, after operating hours Ensure electrical appliance are turned, Restock carts and closets at end of each shift Identify, and art. We prohibit discriminatory ads on our website. You will be leading your team through NYC cleaning and Are YOU the MOST Reliable Person You Know? I am extremely organized and love keeping everything in order. I would like to use this bio to point out some of my strong suits. Shifts, member experience. In addition, they set up sprinklers, pool heaters, and jacuzzis. Schedule, conditions of employment, including wage increases, paid time, and other benefits, and the grievance process. A&E Mechanical Corp. is a plumbing, heating, and air conditioning maintenance contractor serving customers in Staten Island. KCM Plumbing & Heating Corp., has been serving residential and commercial clients throughout Staten Island and the neighboring areas since 2000. Im, Compare free quotes for House maid services now! Earn up to $15/hour plus tips! SERVING ALL OF HUDSON COUNTY! Imperial Cleaning Staten Island, NY 4 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants See who Imperial Cleaning has hired for this role . Limpiar las paredes y muebles de madera, puertas, adornos de pared, zcalos, etc. Help us shape the future of NYC. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Powerflo Sewer Service is a member of the National Association of Wastewater Technicians and the Staten Island Chamber of Commerce. Available any times, Although I have not had much paid cleaning experience, I did have a lot of personal experience, when my mother had cancer she was not able to clean much or take care of my sister with special needs and I was able to help her, also recently my father needed to get open heart surgery and during the. Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilets, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. This button displays the currently selected search type. Beautiful and sparkling clean job. Its team of plumbers performs drain backup repairs, water heater replacements, leak repairs, and water damage restoration. Spartakus Plumbing & Heating serves residential and commercial property owners in Staten Island. I am punctual, reliable and meticulous. Hi! Care.com HomePay is a service provided by Breedlove and Associates, LLC, a Care.com company. The Crunch gym in Staten Island, NY fuses fitness and fun with certified personal trainers, awesome group fitness classes, a "no judgments" philosophy, and gym memberships starting at $9.99 a month. Routes: Consistent routes and locations! 2023 Snagajob.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Come join our community and meet the City's leaders. HOME CLEANING, MAID SERVICE, HOUSE CLEANING ON STATEN ISLAND, We provide post-move & post-renovation home & apartment services, including full unpacking of boxes, crates, dishes, furniture, clothing, books, artwork, wall hangings, electronics. Responder a las peticiones adicionales y especiales aprobadas de los clients, Identificar y reportar posibles reparaciones. Get email updates for new Custodian jobs in Staten Island, NY. I am very organize and detail oriented . I have worked many jobs in sales and, I have variety of skills such as full house Management. Are you qualified for a variety of jobs or looking for a new challenge?