Glovers the master of poking the brain just a little, then relaxing into goofball. is taking a nap. I always thought everyone else was smarter and funnier than me. The two are close the kind of sisters who share everything. 3.2K views, 33 likes, 2 loves, 33 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from KMOX News: Today, we officially welcome The Dave Glover Show to KMOX!. Reardon is a Parkway West High grad (Class of '83) and a graduate of the University of Missouri School of Journalism. I almost quit then. He's been one of the top-rated radio hosts in the St. Louis market for 18 years and if you know him, you get it. Good luck Mark I think weve never been more forced into having opinions. Just because that Special Someone said they didnt want anything, doesnt mean they dont deserve anything. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over almost two decades. We are catering to our mothers. But the reason I cant watch hers is, theyre like crack. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. My junior year in college, I took a test, and it turned out I had a very high IQ. If theres anything Im good at, its that. They understand. When you visit SimpliSafe.com/AL, youll get FREE shipping and a 60-day risk-free trial. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 22 years. No one ever says that. I also write, deliver, and produce news casts. Oh yeah. Monarch Jewelry is helping stop human trafficking- hour 2. 4.9K views, 98 likes, 25 loves, 53 comments, 5 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Dave Glover Show: Email the DGS your greeting at dgs971kftk@gmail.com ! hide caption, Dominique Fishback in Amazon Prime "Swarm". Joe Holleman is a reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. . Starting on 97.1 FM Talk and making the move to KMOX earlier this year, the veteran broadcaster is unafraid to tackle any topic with his trademark humor. Cardinals latest, deflating loss compounds concerns, Man shot, killed near Kiener Plaza in downtown St. Louis, What was Andrew Knizner thinking? I absolutely refuse to let that thought into my mind. I think all beliefs should be somewhat malleable. I hate writing anything negative but I feel like the only voice I hear is wheeler and its so unfortunate because I love listening to Rachel and hearing her views but she and everyone else is getting drowned out by him. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique. The Dave Glover Show on KFTK (97.1 FM) is the top-rated afternoon-drive talk-radio show in St. Louis. edit transcripts, Improve the presence of your podcasts, e.g., self-service, If you share your Listen Notes page and at-mention. U.S. energy secretary backs plan to test all Hazelwood schools for radiation, as well as pay for new construction in districts with nuclear co, U.S. Rep. Jason Smith stopped in southeast Missouri portion of his district to hear from businesses about difficulties dealing with federal go. . People complain about Rachel. Yeah, but whenever Ive taken a shot at national syndication, theyve said, You are the lazy river of radio. We left the room and we turned the lights out. I had very average college gradesI majored in business and psychology at SIU Edwardsville, and I only went to college at all because I got a scholarship to run track. Wheres your feminine side? Reality TV is just pure evil; they know how to get you hooked in. Tony Pickman, former resident of the Sallie House, referring to the nursery there during our interview with him in October 2018. SITEMAP | PRIVACY POLICY | RETURN POLICY | TERMS AND CONDITIONS Website by Visual Lure. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. I said, Youll spend a year putting together a bit, working on it, improving it. Other topics discussed were . Hes been one of the top-rated radio hosts in the St. Louis market for 18 years and if you know him, you get it. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. But I told the story and people were just horrified. Im painfully shy. .css-vhyn2u{color:currentcolor;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-vhyn2u:hover,.css-vhyn2u:focus{color:#483c63;}Powered by .css-r0uguc{width:auto;height:16px;vertical-align:bottom;margin-bottom:2px;}, Omny Studio is the complete audio management solution for podcasters and radio stations, .css-bdd3sc{color:currentColor;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-bdd3sc:hover,.css-bdd3sc:focus{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}Terms of Service.css-1jv9wpv{display:inline-block;-webkit-flex:none;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;width:3px;}|Privacy Policy|Listener Privacy Policy|Copyright Policy (DMCA), KMOX hosts talk with notable people about their life stories and The role earned her a BAFTA nomination, among other accolades. Ive been listening to DGS for 15+ years. Thats why I love meeting human beings, but at the same time, its scary: Oh shit. Time after time, you'll find yourself laughing your way through . They even have flower subscriptions! At some point, you just have to get stupid during the day. On a recent show, the topics were steak, guns, sports, Fast Eddies, scary stuff, toilet seats, and sharpshooters to kill feral dogs for a buck a bullet. Stability is important, so we want to change as little as possible, said Steve Moore, KMOXs programming chief, adding that we will miss Trish being on daily.. But Terbrock's no radio debutant. When Swarm begins, Dre's sharing an apartment with her foster sister, Marissa. One of my recurring nightmares is showing up and having nothing. Later this month, longtime afternoon jocks Mark Reardon of KMOX and Dave Glover of KFTK will be changing chairs. Right now, theyre offering our listeners their best deal ever: A FREE TRIAL PLUS HALF-OFF THEIR 3-MONTH PLAN Thats just $10 a month for unlimited knowledge! We got one particular one, and people in law enforcement said, Get your concealed carry.. It takes me about six hours of show prep every day to appear completely unprepared. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for 20 years. All rights reserved. Now it was time to repay the favor, especially since Dave and his crew had a chilling and emotional experience there themselves. Time after time, you'll find yourself laughing your way through . I really respect people who are appropriately firm. I had zero interest in guns until a few years ago. P.O. Why do you dim the lights when broadcasting? People dont want to think that much.. Photograph courtesy of Michael Js Photography. M-F 3pm-7pm. I probably have the most female audience in talk radio; its mostly middle-aged males. Federal government will again allow sale of higher-grade ethanol during summer months, an action supported by most lawmakers in Bi-State area . A Best of Glover show will fill the 6pm hour. APR 26, 2023; I loved the debate, the intellectual deconstruction of everything. The Dave Glover Showhas been driving St. Louis home for 20 years. But I didnt have the skills to do thatso the only thing I could do is be myself. He comes off cool, the kid who sat in the back of class and made everybody laugh, but he swears hes a nerd. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment; radio hosts swapping posts; Romney's fall. Our political newsletter featuring local and national updates and analysis. Wheeler has interesting points to make, but he completely takes over many of the segments. Religion & Spirituality. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. In 2018, she appeared in the David Simon show Show Me A Hero. All the alarm company can tell them is the motion sensor went off. SimpliSafe Home Security is different. I feel sorry for people who arent funny; I really do. Dominique plays Dre in the show. Theyre just saying shit. Contests & Events. Kevin & grunge- hour 3. Order now from SimpliSafe.com/AL and within a week youll give your home and family the protection and peace of mind they deserve. When I started in radio, I assumed, OK, Ill create a character that is Dave Glover, cause thats what you do. Gazall, who had been piloting the noon to 6 p.m. slot at 102.5 FM, has been officially added to the roster of Dave Glover's afternoon show, which airs from 2 to 6 p.m. on 1120 AM. You can also play it the way YOU want to, wherever you want, and as much or as little as you want! Episodes. This problem came up once Tony and Klose (who were the most likely to disagree with Rachel left). Furthermore, with the rebrand possibly comes a new addition. Thats a real person. Talking to that amorphous person in their car is very different. The Great Courses Plus Learn about virtually anything, now with over 10,000 lectures on almost any subject you can think of from history and science to learning a new language, how to play an instrument or explore topics like food, the arts, travel, business, and self-improvement. It's a TV series created by Donald Glover and writer Janine Nabers. Catchers once in a lifetime lunge saves Cardinals, The world watches (and makes donations) as St. Louis bald eagle raises eaglet from a rock, Governor threatens to keep Missouri lawmakers in session over transgender rules, Barat Academy in Chesterfield to close after years of financial troubles, Four young people die in Old Monroe head-on crash, Court records online include private information for thousands of Missouri residents, Archdiocese releases third draft of proposed changes to St. Louis parishes. I have a hunch your jobs harder than it looks. Brennan, who joined KMOXs staff in 1988, began hosting the midday show in 1990. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. A lady called in, Linda, talking about religion, and I said, Lets do a thought experiment. My wife calls me the steamroller. My brother shot himself 10 years ago, so I had an inherent dread of guns. Hosts - 104 1 Jack Fm Concert Reviews Pics | 104.1 Jack FM. All Rights Reserved. Ricky Horton updates us on the Cardinals- hour 2, Chris Cuomo on the big media shakeups this week- hour 4. Not to dwell, but why were you a failure? Im sitting at home watching a zombie show, or something about Bigfoot. On August 20, 2013 Dr. Maupin appeared on the Dave Glover Show, FM NewsTalk 97.1 in St. Louis. They were fine if I brought home Cs, and being inherently lazy, why would I do more? Sports, music, news, audiobooks, and podcasts. new bullseye Copyright 2015 BioBalance Health. I produce audio and content for 97.1! You cant manufacture it. This unique puzzle game doesnt require the internet, so its great to play while it while traveling or commuting, and Best Fiends updates the game monthly, so youll never run out of new levels, goals, and events it never gets old! Its like being a tightrope walkeryou cant look down. That means police dispatch up to 350% faster than for a normal burglar alarm. Current KMOX 2-4pm host Mark Reardon will move in reverse to KFTK-FM where he will be heard from 3-6pm. I think the real problem is that the show really needs is a new member who is willing to disagree with her so that there is a discussion. Its 24/7 monitoring by live security professionals. Apr 2013 - Present10 years 1 month. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. The station features a syndicated lineup, including Hugh Hewitt, Brian Kilmeade, Dan Bongino, Mike Gallagher, Joe Pags, and Bill O'Reilly. The Dave Glover Show. She has the ability to command a fierce, brilliant presence on screen. Last chance! Gazall, who holds down the morning-drive slot at KEZK, has basically beenpulling double duty for the last five months by joining Glover full-time after she finished her chores at KEZK. KMOX's Mark Reardon, KFTK's Dave Glover switching jobs. The following images are freeze frames from the Dave Glover Show video at the Sallie House, The Amelia Earhart Memorial Bridge spanning the Missouri River in Atchison, KS. The show will broadcast Monday through Friday for four . BioBalance Health Can Help You Fight Aging with Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy, Aesthetics & Weight-Loss. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}, Rudderless ship of chaos: St. Louis judge advances Kim Gardner contempt case, Cardinals send prized prospect Jordan Walker to Class AAA in curious series of moves, What Oliver Marmols gamble in ninth vs. LA reveals about managing to spark Cardinals, How sending Jordan Walker to Class AAA is a bet clarity can correct muddled outfield: Cardinals Extra, Messenger: Kim Gardner drives the judicial bus over her employees and into the ditch, A closer on ice. Not just him. My parents thing was always to be normal, keep your head low, get a normal job, dont stand out. Last chance! Notable Figures, Vanished, Folklore & Legend, Creatures & Beings, Pied Piper, Hamelin, Hameln, Germany, Lower Saxony, Weser, Rat Catcher, Ergot, Dancing Plague, The Black Death, Plague, Grimm, Fairy Tale, Legend, Robert Browning, Rats, mice, Typhus, Typhoid, children, missing, emigration, river, Rattenfnger von Hameln, Goethe, Pan Piper, Rat-catcher, infestation, 2020, Notable Figures, Unexplainable Phenomena, Landmarks Objects & Structures, Edgar Cayce, Cayce, Holistic, Naturopathy, Holism, Prophet, prophecies, Atlantis, psychic, clairvoyant, Sleeping Prophet, A.R.E., ARE, Association for Enlightenment and Research, PIT, card game, Virginia Beach, Hopkinsville, Kentucky, Selma, Bowling Green, Dayton, Ohio, Akashic, Superconscious, subconscious, Pyramids, reincarnation, Jesus, Past Lives, Woodrow Wilson, medium, spirit, entity, Spiritus Mundi, consciousness, New Age, Kelly-Hopkinsville, Kelly Hopkinsville, predictions, prophesy, ESP, Entity, America's, metaphysical, Egypt, Akashic Record, Bridey Murphy, Hitler, placebo, naturopathy, holistic, osteopathy, magnetism, astral projection, aura, clairvoyance, Blavatsky, Spiritualism, Mitch Horowitz, Theosophy, Hopkins KY, Atalantis, Atlantica, Athanasius Kircher, prophecy, Belial, Sons of the Law of One, Plato, Timaeus, Critias, Strait of Gibraltar, Pillars of Hercules, Asia Minor, Greek, Athenian, Solon, 2020, 508 N. 2nd Street, Atchison, Kansas, 66002, The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts: A Riveting Investigation into Channeling and Spirit Guides. I no longer have the need to prove myselfIm getting paid to be funny. For the past six years, he's produced The Dave Glover Showon KSHE sister station KFTK (97.1 FM), 4-7 p.m. weekdays. Q&A: A Conversation with Dave Glover, of The Dave Glover Show. I do; however, miss hearing Rachel, Andrew, and even Dave. Unless Dave is moving on and theyre slowly introducing the new host. But KFTK-FM afternoon host Dave Glover will move with the translator to KMOX. Ninety-nine percent of people, on the left or the right, really dont know what theyre talking about. Maria Miller, Atchisons Director of Tourism and Rachel Zimmerman from the DGS look on while Dave uses dowsing rods with uncanny results in the houses nursery, The REM Pod which constantly went off and other Ghost Hunting tools in the nursery, The electronic toy that went off by itself with no one in the room, Rachel Zimmerman describing her experiences, The Sallie House located at 508 N. 2nd Street, Atchison, Kansas, 66002, The Dave Glover Show video from their Sallie House investigation, October 30, 2019, The Dave Glover Shows webpage on their stations 97.1 FM Talk website, The OFFICIAL Sallie House website, thesalliehouse.com. It is a great, free way to engage the podcast community and increase the visibility of your podcasts. @tonycolombo971 is about to go in freezing water. Home Dr. Maupin on the Dave Glover Show. accomplishments in this hour long b. At what point does denying a formation of relevant meaning start to seem illogical or even foolish? Again, its just being honest. Im getting paid to be everybodys funny friend who makes you think every now and again.. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home for over 20 years. I won first place in the very first one. * Data source: directly measured on Listen Notes. He loves to talk, I get it. Not the KWS. If I say something funny, I can never say it againespecially if its really funny. And then I came out and realized that being a lawyer had nothing to do with that. How do you modulate so smoothly between silly and serious, between a bit on aliens and an FBI agent talking about a missing little girl? She talks about the challenges that presented. However, it also seems that whatever unseen forces operate at the Sallie House, they will sometimes single out an individual or group and deliver to them an experience they will never forget, even if the details become mysteriously hazy. Ive always hated those announcers, like on the Today show, who say, On a much lighter note Well, duh. Im a scaredy-cat. And now their app lets you download and listen to only the audio from the courses or watch the videos, just like a podcast. And then you have peopleand these are the ones Im really frightened ofwho absolutely refuse to think it through. I dont even remember saying this stuff! I took the LSAT on a drunken bar bet and did great. Stopping short of directly endorsing Trump, Hawley told Washington Post that New York prosecutor has helped galvanize support for former president. When Swarm begins, Dre's sharing an apartment with her foster sister, Marissa. 15 talking about this. Sometimes I overthink it, and I have to remember, Im not getting paid to be that guy. And thats where The Bouqs Co. comes to the rescue with a great Valentines Day deal going on right NOW! Joe Holleman is a reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. 314-918-3000. Its not intentional. There was a problem saving your notification. We all have these things we are terrified to say out loud, because then itll be true. Follow The Dave Glover Show. Im either completely into something or I couldnt care less. By: Mike Claiborne. Im a huge fan and appreciate introducing new voices and perspective to the show. I was going to try to get into quick-draw [shooting] competitions, but my son told me, Youve finally hit your dork limit.. So make sure you score those points and brighten someones day by going RIGHT NOW to bouqs.com/al and use OFFER CODE AL at checkout to get 25% OFF your order! I can outtalk; I can outfeel. We put all the stuffed animals back, and we headed down the stairs. Airing regularly from 3 pm to 7 pm Monday through Friday on 97.1 Talk Radio, Dave and his co-hosts Rachel and Tony, along with their producer Ryan, get to discuss their curiosities during the "Paranormal Wednesday" segments. The Dave Glover Show has been driving St. Louis home since 2000. Rachel Zimmerman | Rachel Zimmerman from the Dave Glover Show discusses her time at Lewis and Clark, evolving technology and an unlikely career in . Go check out the 5-start rated mobile game that already has 100 million downloads globally and engage your brain with fun puzzles and collect tons of cute characters! St. Louis, MO 63119 For much of that time, Terbrock has also served as the on-air sidekick to Glover, whom he reveres. Youve alluded to your dark sidewhat is it? Catchers once in a lifetime lunge saves Cardinals, The world watches (and makes donations) as St. Louis bald eagle raises eaglet from a rock, Governor threatens to keep Missouri lawmakers in session over transgender rules, Barat Academy in Chesterfield to close after years of financial troubles, Four young people die in Old Monroe head-on crash, Court records online include private information for thousands of Missouri residents, Archdiocese releases third draft of proposed changes to St. Louis parishes. Subscribe with this special offer to keep reading, (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). For their Halloween Specials, the team will investigate a regional haunt, such as the famous Lemp Mansion or the "Exorcist House." March 1, 2021 12:10 pm. When youre 16, you never know less, but you are never so sure of what you know. Unafraid to discuss virtually any topic, you'll hear Dave and crew's unique perspective on current events, news and politics, and anything and everything in between. KSHE, though, is a special case. It takes so few pokes to pop someones balloon, its disappointing. podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cub21ueWNvbnRlbnQuY29tL2QvcGxheWxpc3QvNGI1ZjlkNmQtOTIxNC00OGNiLTg0NTUtYTczMjAwMDM4MTI5LzI2NTkyYWMwLWFjMDUtNGQ3OC1hNzZiLWE4YjcwMGZiMjBhNS83NjIxODJmZC02NzBmLTQwMTAtOTkwMC1hOGI3MDBmYjIwYTUvcG9kY2FzdC5yc3M=. Theyll have maybe 10 keywords everything has to be in bulletsotherwise, my ADD kicks in. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. It was just constant bickering. Minutes later, another Entercom release announced Reardon's move to KFTK. Maybe now its an interesting mix of insecure and competent. Reardon has been hitting the air on the heels of the Rush Limbaugh Show for more than a decade and normally embraces the conservative side on his "Reardon's Roundtable" segment. That includes a love for Ni'Jah, a pop singer in the vein of Beyonc. Follow The Dave Glover Show. Is there really a Glover family sausage-casing fortune? ST. LOUIS (KMOX) -- After 20 years on 97.1 FM Talk, 'The Dave Glover Show' will have a new home. What sent you to law school in the first place? I hated it. It was cathartic. You have to let off steam. I know Im stereotyping here, but does your audience skew male? It was a breakthrough role for Fishback she played Billie Rowan. Marzkors joined his show in 2019. Beginning March 22, Glover will take over the 2-6 p.m. shift at KMOX (1120 AM); and then on March 29, Reardon will move into the 3-6 p.m. shift at KFTK (97.1 FM). I think bright fluorescent lighting just sucks the life out of people. You have permission to edit this article. Four years into my show, I said that I was a failure as an attorney. And if I do something genius at 4:35 p.m. and you tune in at 4:40, youll never know. Sign up for our newsletter to keep reading. Mortality Risk is Related to a Low Testosterone Level, Bioidentical Hormone Treatment for Symptoms of Menopause, Become a FEMALE hormone replacement patient, Become a MALE testosterone replacement patient, Womens Hormone Therapy Pricing & Fee Schedule, Womens Hormone Therapy Reference Articles, Testosterone Therapy Pricing & Fee Schedule, Mens Testosterone Therapy Reference Articles, What is Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome (TDS), Diagnosing Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome (TDS). People know its a lighter note. Switch between all your devices and pick up right where you left off. The Dave Glover Show. Beginning March 22, Glover will take over the 2-6 p.m. shift at KMOX (1120 AM); and . Copyright 2020 Astonishing Legends Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. The DGS Halloween Show is presented our friends at Lohr Wine and Spirits, featuring Old Soul Pinot Noir, Rancho La Gloria, Boneshaker Zinfandel, La Catrina Stokes Ghost Petite Syrah and Ghost Hull Cabernet Sauvignon. Oh yeah. Available for iOS and Android. I keep coming back every now and then hoping to hear actual discussions again - I really hope the show comes back to its former glory again! For the last decade, Dominique Fishback has been building up her resume with some stellar performances. When we got down to the bottom of the stairs and looked back up, the light was back on.. With their Happiness Guarantee, The Bouqs Co. wants to make sure you love your flowers and have a great experience. Photo 2018 Astonishing Legends. SimpliSafe Every night, local police departments across America receive hundreds of calls from burglar alarms. Its 60-40 male. M-F 2pm-6pm. Join Dave Glover, Mark Klose, and Tony Colombo on The Dave Glover Show on FM NewsTalk 97.1 in St. Louis, MO. I never know which way youre going to go. But at any given point in time, Ill have half a dozen creepy stalker people. This past October 2019, had the DGS crew investigating the Sallie House, motivated partly because of the house's notoriety and our series on it. Im pretty happy doing this. With over 40,000 Five-Star Reviews on The Great Courses Plus, youre guaranteed to find compelling content that fits your interests! Theres a great protection in the studio that allows you to be bigger than you actually are. I loved DGS from when I was going through a tough time in high school to about a year or two ago (and I was a grade ahead of Nick growing up). Guess which one I come from. But Valentines Day isnt just for lovers, its about sharing the love with everyone and showing that you care, and not everyone prefers roses for that special occasion, so The Bouqs Co. has you covered with a variety of beautifully styled bouquets, sweet treats, plants, gifts, and succulents. Then we realize life keeps going. You like guns, barbecue, wrestling, and motorcycles. Sweet 16 with Skip Weber- hour 4. Is it fair to call your humor sophomoric? But to get this terrific offer you must sign up today using our special URL: Get all the details to get started at TheGreatCoursesPlus.com/LEGENDS. The third member of that trio, Kevin Wheeler, will be moving toDave Glovers afternoon show, where he will join the host and Rachel Zimmerman. And then in what is known in journalism as "burying the lede" Entercom announced Glover's move to KMOX. Medical props on display at the Sallie House, as Dr. Finney may have used them for his practice there. Both men come to their new gigs with conservative credentials. Thats FRIENDS without the R, Best Fiends! She took and answered several phone calls from listeners of the show. Like the baseball team whose games it airs, KMOX (1120 AM) is looking for that right lineup especially in the time slot that had the name ofCharlie Brennanpenciled in for decades. Media in general and radio in particular, were misjudging women. Podcasts. The search for the right combination in midday began in mid-May, when Brennan retired from KMOX after almost 34 years on the air. More EpisodesSee all . It may be the only talk-radio show in the nation to fuse zombies, law enforcement, erectile dysfunction, rabbinical wisdom, political provocation, and plain silliness. Either not talking about it or talking about it long-form. But you were scared of the road grader as a kid? No. Which is why Im not very good live. Starting next week, hosts Amy Marxkors and Chris Rongey will go it alone together on The Show, which airs weekdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Dave Glover Show visited the site to learn the stories and see where some supernatural beings are believed to still exist. Plus, she has played mostly sweet, sympathetic roles Swarm is a departure from that. My dads generation said its not polite to talk about religion and politics. First, Marissa moves out, then she dies. You have permission to edit this article. And beyond Valentines Day, their wedding and corporate packages allow you to save up to 80% vs. traditional florists. ; ) Being anAstonishing Legendslistener himself, Dave has graciously invited Scott and Forrest to appear on his show several times. She says, If there are six people going to dinner, somehow well end up where you want to go with everyone thinking its their idea.. Its really walking a line to do the kind of show I do. I think humor is setting up an expectation and then going somewhere else.