No upcoming availability on Zocdoc at this location for the appointment type selected. Wisdom Teeth Removal. 4 out of 5 applicants get approved from our third-party lenders. Patrick and his team believe that a quiet comfortable atmosphere helps you feel more at ease with the denture process. Contact us today if you have any questions about how to pay for services at Twin City Dental with insurance or payments. Get Aspen Dental can be contacted at (207) 973-1900. Job in Bangor - Penobscot County - ME Maine - USA , 04401. If you are trying to find top-rated dentists in Bangor, then you should visit Dr. Robert L. Brookings, DMD. our search quiz will ask you if you have a gender preference for your dentist. Trust our Aspen Dental team for all your denture needs, all at an affordable price. WebDr. I felt like I was visiting family. that match your personal preferences. I got with with. 4 (4 ratings) Leave a review. Dr. Erickson accepts the following insurance: We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and dont include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud. We can also help you directly contact the practice to verify details. Dr. Sigwarts focus is on comprehensive patient care and is looking forward to benefiting from Dr.Seveys experience in patient focused treatment planning. I wish there were more stars with which to rate him. As someone who recently moved to a new city and was referred by family in the past, Opencare made it easy for me to find a highly-rated dentist. YEARS IN BUSINESS. That is Dr Erickson. For more information about the relationship between Aspen Dental Management, Inc. and the branded dental practices click. Get your prescription for as low as $4 with our free coupons or discount card, usable at over 64,000 participating pharmacies. For an unmatched natural look. (207) 947-1122 Oral Surgery in Bangor, ME, at Twin City Dental Schedule Appointment Skilled Dentist for Oral Surgery Procedures for Bangor-Area Patients 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. My Child is Terrified of the Dentist, Your domain registration is pending. Overview Insurance Ratings. WebAspen Dental at 552 Stillwater Ave, Bangor, ME 04401. Here you can see a list of local results and ratings and review from contributors. Erickson's office is located at 12 Stillwater Ave, Bangor, ME 04401. blah. We personalize the color and texture of the denture gums based on your mouth. Visit your insurance company's website. I hadn't been to the dentist in years. How was your experience with Dr. Erickson? Twin Pines you can quickly identify a dental practice that offers the specialty service that you need. Posted: February 06, 2023. Opencare offers a variety of practices with specialty services in Bangor. Dr. Erickson's office is located at 12 Stillwater Ave, Bangor, ME 04401. Anyone know a good dentist that takes Maine care and will do Insurance is now switched over.. finding a new primary care doctor, optometrist, and dentist in the bangor area. https://plus.google.com/110415246156490529221/about. Review your matches and choose the dentist that's perfect fit 4. $2,400 Monthly. A friendly reminder that we do offer two different types of complete, full dentures for purchase: This is not a low quality economical denture. Practices trusted on Opencare have a fast and reliable response rate. She provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, cleaning, healthy gums, and other dental care. Dentist - RHRP. Job specializations: Dental. Look no further than Aspen Dental. His office accepts new patients. Providers shown based on Dr. Erickson's location and specialty. Book an appointment by calling 207-992-2060. Choose from the most teeth shades and contouring options and stay closer than ever to your real smile. They have all the new technologies, take the time to explain things so that the patient is very well informed and the cost was less than I anticipated. Preventive Dentistry I made an appointment with Dr. Erickson for an extraction of a broken tooth because he was highly recommended by another patient. We accept CareCredit and most dental insurance plans. The Floss features an extensive collection of articles and resources Listed on 2023-04-27. So, if you're looking for local Aspen Dental services in Bangor, ME and the Bangor, ME; Brewer, ME; Old Town, ME areas, look no further than Aspen Dental. Copyright 2022 Bangor Center For Dental Medicine, All Rights Reserved. Job in Bangor - Penobscot County - ME Maine - USA , 04401. Facebook-f. Please enter a valid 5-digit Zip Code. Conduct a search on At age eleven, she came to the United States with her family and settled in Upper Marlboro, Maryland where she lived until relocating to Bangor, Maine in 2017 to complete a dental residency. Most appointments with our office are made in advance, however we Get the very best of aesthetics and support. Erickson Robert E Dentists Implant Dentistry Prosthodontists & Denture Centers Victoria Sochor is a dentist in Bangor, Maine. Reach out directly to dentists in your area. WebOral Surgery in Bangor, ME | Twin City Dental Hours: Mon-Thurs 7am-4pm Fri 9am-12pm *Friday office hours only, no appointments Call Us Today! Find out if a bridge is the best way to replace your missing tooth by scheduling a personal consultation with Dr. Travis Buxton at our dental office in Bangor, Maine. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Walk-in emergency dental care is also available, while hours may vary Layne Whiteley, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bangor, ME. Flexilytes ComboGet the very best of aesthetics and support. Posted: February 06, 2023. Job in Bangor - Penobscot County - ME Maine - USA , 04401. We can do everything from traditional extractions to dentures to heal your mouth and get you smiling again.Book an appointment by calling 207-992-2060. ClassicAll the durability of our Basic denture option includes contouring to resemble a natural look. WebPatrick Allen is the Denturist at Central Maine Denture in Bangor, Maine. The current practice location for Twin Pines Extraction And Denture Center is 12 Stillwater Ave Ste 6, Bangor, Maine. Our commitment to exceptional dental care extends beyond our dental office in Bangor, ME. WebBangor Family Dentistry is accepting new dental patients. Search for your dental needs and access business information to schedule your appointment today. Dental Surgeon, General Dentist, Endodontist. He has his craft mastered to a perfection. Dentist | Cosmetic, Restorative, Preventive | Bangor, Maine Our premier partial denture gives you the natural-looking smile you want with the customized framework you need. Cast PartialFor enhanced support and strength. They can get you in usually same day or next day for an extraction. For appointments, you can reach them via phone at (207) 992-2060. If youve been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea or have been accused of snoring, you have come to the right place. I was in and out in a half hr. I emailed Dr. Erickson's website at 10 pm the other night and woke up to see he replied almost immediately asking me to call his office and I had them pulled that day! I love this office! New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Erickson, DMD on Healthgrades. Louise King DMD, MSc, along with her caring staff, provide effective care in this state-of We accept all dental insurances and our dentist is enrolled with prominent insurance companies. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours. Terrin Porter, DDM is a Dentist in Bangor, ME. In fact, nearly every patient skips anesthesia because they just dont need it. Aspen Dental-branded dental practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. A comprehensive interview with the dentist to ensure industry standards are met. Creating smiles one patient at a time. WebIV sedation dentistry at Twin City Dental in Bangor, Maine Call us at (207) 947-1122 for the most comfortable dental procedures in the Bangor area. Dentistry is constantly evolving and Dr. Seveys commitment to continuing education keeps him current with the latest advances in order to benefit his patients as your top Bangor Maine dentist. WebRobert E. Erickson DMD Dr. Erickson graduated University of Maine in 1977. Had a change in insurance and had to go tomore, I went there today because it was the highest rated dentist office on Yelp!more, This dentist office is great. If you would like to schedule a dental appointment, Bangor Maine Dentist, Dr. Sevey has over 30 years of experience in providing dentistry to patients in a kind and gentle manner. Central Maine Denture. Contact Maine Family Dental today at (207) 947-1166 for better health and a better nights sleep. Got me in in 2 days to take out a painful, beyond repair tooth. What Is a Dental Bridge? anyone know a dentist who needs some photography for trade? We do anything to make it easy for you to pay, including providing quick, easy and honest financing options. Dentists Clinics Dental Clinics (1) Website Directions Services More Info. 2. This is a review for dentists near Bangor, ME: "Dr Tozer fixed what three other providers wanted to extract, he was the first one who listened to my concerns and was not a one size fits all approach. in Bangor that takes your insurance. Dental Surgeon, General Dentist, Endodontist. WebDentistry Male. He is kind fast and cares about the comforts of his patients. Looking for exceptional dental care in the Bangor, ME area and surrounding communities? Overview Insurance Ratings. See honest referrals, shared on social networks. You can turn to us when you have decaying, damaged or missing teeth. General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Google Search. What did people search for similar to dentists near Bangor, ME? You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades. Dental disease affects people of all ages; yet to a great extent, it is highly preventable. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. NaturalytesCrafted with stronger teeth to stand up to more wear and tear. All the durability of our Basic denture option includes contouring to resemble a natural look. Flexilyte dentures seamlessly blend with your natural smile. Bangor Twin Pines Extraction And Denture Center is a dental clinic (Clinic/center - Dental) in Bangor, Maine. She provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, cleaning, healthy gums, and other dental care. We understand that dental procedures can be expensive, which is why we're transparent with our patients and provide a clear, detailed estimate on the cost of your treatment plan in writing. We accept cash, personal checks, all major credit cards and third-party credit accounts and financing options. People also searched for these near Bangor: What are some popular services for dentists? Dr. John Hauge has been treating these disorders for over 20 years with oral appliance therapy. We invite you to schedule a visit with the dentist. game of phone tag. Pankaj Thakker. Sleep apnea can be a deadly disease. As dental professionals, we are able to provide a full range of reparative or restorative dental services, including fillings, caps/crowns, veneers, root canal treatment, dentures, implant restorations, and clear aligner orthodontic treatment. If you do not see your insurance plan listed, there may be alternate solutions available including special offers and financing to get the care you need. My hygienist was an absolute delight, and the office was immaculate with a beautiful view. To make it convenient for our patients, we also accept insurance from other insurance companies, such as MetLife and Anthem. You can also search by physician, practice, or hospital name. Search for us in their list of providers, then submit the one-page application and youll have an answer immediately. WebDr. Alright, who has a good dentist to recomend in the Bangor area? Listing for: DOCS Health. Need help deciding? View Profile. This rating is based on actual ratings from real patients like you. With Aspen Dental, you'll always know exactly what to expect. Kennebec . 2021. I have been to countless dentists who have been more concerned with the long term financial return than my health. I also watched Netflix while they cleaned my teeth. 2 mi. WebDentists Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Dental Hygienists 1407 Broadway, Bangor, ME, 04401 Amenities: 207-942-3000 2. Braces and Retainers, What a chore! Does Dr. Robert Erickson, DMD receive good WebDr. I have a background in medicine and know talent when I see it. Dr. Isatu Bah was born in Sierra Leone. Home; Patient Information; 743 Broadway Bangor ME 04401 | 207-945-5300 COVID-19 Updates; 207-945-5300; Home; Preventive Dentistry. WebBangor Center for Dental Medicine is dedicated to working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry and wellness. Full-Time. Job specializations: Dental. WebDr. Est. Whether you need a routine cleaning or a more complex procedure, our team of licensed dentists in Bangor, ME are here to help you achieve a healthier mouth offering different dental services like: Were proud to offer the best dentists in the Bangor, ME area. 3. Bangor, ME. His office accepts new patients. He is a perfectionist. He provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, cleaning, healthy gums, and other dental care. All the dentists you see are required to meet the following criteria: Based on reviews from Opencare patients and. He then worked as a union paper maker for The Great Northern Paper Company until he left in See all patient feedback on Healthgrades. A dental bridge is a restoration method in which a false tooth, called a pontic, is suspended in the gap where a tooth is missing. If youre not, well refine them until you are or youll get your money back. WebAn Aspen Dental practice is open near you. Patrick Allen is the Denturist at Central Maine Denture in Bangor, Maine. Definitely my best dental experience. He provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, cleaning, healthy gums, and other dental care. anyone know of a good dentist in the manchester area? Carmella Dube, RDH. that can help answer your questions relating to oral wellness. Flexilyte dentures seamlessly blend with your natural smile. All of our staff maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. page for dentists. 12 Stillwater Avenue Suite 6Bangor, ME 04401, Call UsPhone: (207) 992-2060Fax: (207) 262-0424 Hours 498 Essex St. #103Bangor, ME 04401207.990.2727, Monday-Thursday8:00-4:00Friday-SundayClosed. Dr. Erickson is amazing. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to earning the trust and respect of our patients and through communication with their other healthcare professionals. Dr. Robert Erickson, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Bangor, ME. 3. 700 Mount Hope Ave Ste 682, Bangor, ME 04401, 336 Mount Hope Ave Ste 2, Bangor, ME 04401, 1 Cumberland Pl Ste 202, Bangor, ME 04401. Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. Here are 3 ways to find top-rated dentists in Bangor: 1. there will be an option within the practice's profile that will allow you to schedule an appointment. WebDentists Amenities: (207) 945-5247 1048 Union St Bangor, ME 04401 8. WebTwin City Dental is a dental practice in Bangor, ME, offering relaxed dental services. Dr. Joseph Livingston, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bangor, ME. After you've searched for doctors by specialty, click the "Insurance" option in the search filter and then select your specific insurance provider. Google Maps. 10 Years Experience. 44.6 miles. Dental Hygienist. A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. Challenging Work. Share Save. . (207) 947-1122 Insurance and Payments Twin City Dental in Bangor, ME Schedule Appointment Affordable and Convenient Ways to Pay for Dental Procedures Central Maine Denture strives to bring the best possible experience to their patients. His office accepts new patients. WebWe are pleased to serve dental patients in Bangor, Winterport, Orono, Brewer, Orrington, Holden, and adjacent communities. WebCaring Hands of Maine Dental Center Ellsworth Page 16 Sweet Smiles Dental Hygiene Page 16 . The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. insurance carrier and plan. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to earning the trust and respect of our patients and through communication with their other healthcare professionals. Sort:Default. Dr Erickson is not your typical dentist I would have to say he makes you feel like you are heard and understood before any procedure is done. WebDentist Who Take Mainecare in Bangor, ME. THE ARMY HEALTH CARE ADVANTAGE. If you have a practice in Bangor and are interested in listing on Opencare, And with our denture money back guarantee, we ensure that youre 100% satisfied with your dentures. WebDental Center: Michele Mancuso, 207-404-8000 x1690: Helen Hunt Health Center: Maine Board of Licensure in Medicine. Once you've selected the practice by clicking on the name, My fears fell away when I walked in. When you want a durable denture that fits your budget, our Basic option delivers with functional and simple support. Root Canals, Wish I had known about Broadway Dental before I wasted several thousand dollars and a lot of misery elsewhere. General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. BasicWhen you want a durable denture that fits your budget, our Basic option delivers with functional and simple support. Dr. Erickson and his staff are friendly, helpful and very professional! At Aspen Dental, we believe that excellent dental to receive a list of dentists in Bangor. We personalize the color and texture of the denture gums based on your mouth. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment. WebDr. 44.6 miles. We are committed to total patient care and providing the absolute best dental services available in the Bangor, Maine area. 15 Oak Street Springvale, ME 04083 phone: (207) 490-6900 fax: (207) 459-2822 Info@nassonhealthcare.org. Broadway Dental Excellence Dentists Prosthodontists & Denture Centers Orthodontists 743 Broadway, Bangor, ME, 04401 207-945-5300 3. Full Time position. Invisalign, Listed on 2023-04-27. Personal interests include many outdoor recreational activities, personal fitness, and spending time with family. Finding top-rated Dentists near you is simple on WebMD Care. We recognize each patient as an individual and strive to provide personalized options for each unique situation that our patients present with. Check if Dr. Erickson treats your condition or procedure. Woke up to a swollen face, the pain is ten times worse any recommendations to ease the tenderness till I can get to the dentist next week? Outside the office, Dr. Sigwart enjoys hiking, camping, kayaking, wood art, hunting, and everything Maine. Especially the pulling of the tooth itself, it was only about four seconds total. WebDr. Dentist, Pediatric Dentist. Dr. Sevey, your dentist in Bangor Maine maintains membership in the. Does Dr. Robert Erickson, DMD receive good ratings from patients? Meet Our Doctor: Dr. Travis Buxton DDS Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. WebJohn Tozer, DMD An Orono native and son of a dentist, Dr. Tozer has served patients in the greater Bangor community for more than 30 years. If you're looking to schedule a video appointment instead of seeing a doctor in person, doctors who meet with patients online will have a "Virtual Visit" button at the top of their WebMD Care profile page. You can also use the form on this page to email us. By indicating you prefer a female dentist, Opencare will provide Opencare helps patients book immediate appointments We support the notion that the most prevalent diseases, tooth decay and periodontal (gum) disease are preventable. I would definitely use this doctor again and will refer friends to him also. Finding top-rated dentists can be difficult to do. Applying for CareCredit is easy. Whether hes fitting a patient for their first WebMedical School: University of New England College of Dental Medicine, Portland, ME | 2022 Board Certification: Doctor of Dental Medicine. WebWe provide dental services in and around Bangor, Maine. Some popular services for dentists include: What are people saying about dentists near Bangor, ME? Are you a dentist? Teeth Bonding, Dental Lab Technician. WebDentist. Dr. Laura A Reidy (207) 941-2300. Thank you for visiting the website of the Twin Pines Extraction & Denture Center. 359 HAMMOND ST Bangor, ME 04401. make sure to check out Opencare's blog, The Floss. please fill out this form. Learn more here. Each physician is listed with their overall patient rating on all search and profile pages. WebBangor Children's Dentistry | Kid Friendly Dentists | Bangor, Maine Gentle, Friendly and Comprehensive Starting at the first visit we will build a relationship with the parent and Broadway Dental is conveniently located on Broadway in Bangor, near the Broadway Shopping Center and Husson University. We have plenty of free parking and are handicapped accessible. At Broadway Dental, we love seeing you at least twice a year! By checking your mouth every six months, we can often reduce your potential for larger dental problems. WebBangor VA Clinic Our outpatient clinic provides primary care and specialty health services, including mental health services, laboratory services, physical therapy, dentistry, optometry, and more. Choose from the most teeth shades and contouring options and stay closer than ever to your real smile..css-isbt42{box-sizing:border-box;display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-box-flex-wrap:wrap;-webkit-flex-wrap:wrap;-ms-flex-wrap:wrap;flex-wrap:wrap;width:100%;-webkit-flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:-16px;width:calc(100% + 16px);margin-left:-16px;}.css-isbt42>.MuiGrid-item{padding-top:16px;}.css-isbt42>.MuiGrid-item{padding-left:16px;}. 8.4. WebDr. Just Excellent Work Even when the Numbing Went away it was fine felt weird but fine Nice Work Cheers. Whether you need full dentures, partials or implant-supported dentures, we custom craft a comfortable and durable solution that looks like the smile you know and love. I see Brad (younger. But seriously, I need two Full Mouth sets and a Panoral, and I'll need Ringing in new year with codeine went to dentist today feel like Ive been to butcher shop in a lot of pain happy new years everybody I'm blessed to have a loving husband toothaches suck. At Aspen Dental, we believe that excellent dental care should be accessible to everyone. he was nice, efficient, and preformed with painlessness. WebFeatured Dentists in Bangor Dr. Robert L. Brookings, DMD 39 Grove Street, Bangor, ME 04401 (2) Dr. James M. Sevey, DMD 1407 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401 (4) Mark The Best 10 Dentists near Bangor, ME 04401. He offers a wide range of services to meet every denture need. Find your dentist now. About Preventive Dentistry; Dental Cleanings; Oral Cancer Screenings; Feel free to contact us for more information about dental insurance plans. Here are the top rated dentists in Bangor, ME as rated by the community. Bangor, ME has 208 Dentist results with an average of 25 years of experience and 18 reviews. Using Opencare's search quiz, We'll get back to you soon. Amazing dentist with a great personality and skilled with extractions! What is Dr. Robert Erickson, DMD's office address? Teeth Whitening, All Rights Reserved. I wouldn't say I look forward to my dental appointments, but theymore, I came here a couple years ago for a second opinion on three fillings that a then-new dentist hadmore. Preventive maintenance is the backbone of our dental healthcare program. Bangor Center for Dental Medicine is dedicated to professionalism and your comfort. Dentist - RHRP. Dr. Sevey consistently exceeds these requirements. Let Opencare help. He was professional and courteous. WebBest Dentists in Bangor, ME 04401 - Broadway Dental Excellence, Robert Erickson, DMD, Creative Dental Solutions, Maine Family Dental Practice, PCHC Dental Center, Hermon New patients are welcome. Many insurance companies have a list Jason F. : Anybody know a good Dentist in The Bangor area and or have an "IN" to get me tomorrow. United States Army. Couldn't believe how fast it was. helps us match you with the dental provider that's right for you. Teeth Cleaning, Yes, were that strict. View contact information to make an appointment. What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Robert Erickson, DMD? Bangor Center for Dental Medicine is dedicated to working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry and wellness. If you arent wearing or cannot tolerate that prescribed CPAP machine, you need to call for an appointment today to be fitted for a custom oral device to help relieve your sleep apnea. WebAt Broadway Dental Excellence, your comfort is important! WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. He provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, cleaning, healthy gums, and other dental care. Insurance info unavailable. to ask for a recommendation from a family member or friend. That's why we strive to deliver top-quality dental services at a reasonable price. If anyone in the area would like me to take free dental x-rays for them, let me know! *New (first-time) denture wearer package per arch. FlexilytesFor an unmatched natural look. His office accepts new patients. Well get you in to evaluate your needs and take care of you as soon as possible. Any suggestions? Katahdin Pediatric Dentistry. Ask your friends or family. If you suffer from the symptoms of sleep apnea, dont hesitate any longer! Ditto for Rand & Rand. Helping practices grow by finding valuable new patients is important to us. See our full enrollment list below: Delta DentalMaine Care IV Sedation and Extraction coverage only. One who was born to do what they do. Contact our 04401 dentist office at (207) 947-1166 to make an appointment with Dr. Travis Buxton at Maine Family Dental. 151 State Street Bangor, ME 04401 [email protected] Hours: Mon-Thurs 7am-4pm Fri 9am-12pm *Friday office hours only, no appointments. Christopher H. Ford is a dentist in Bangor, Maine. Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. You can also keep an eye out for the awards icon on search pages or the Awards card on physician profiles that indicate Preferred Provider award winners and physicians on staff at WebMD Patient Choice award-winning hospitals. Dont let the fear of dentistry stop you from getting the smile of your dreams. Fast and painless. for your needs. Please call .css-1lzine0{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:#004BB9;}.css-11e5t05{margin:0;font-family:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;line-height:inherit;letter-spacing:inherit;color:#004BB9;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:#004BB9;}.css-1oae9zy{margin:0;font-family:MessinaSansBook;font-weight:350;font-size:16px;line-height:24px;letter-spacing:0px;color:#004BB9;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-1oae9zy:hover{opacity:0.8;}(800) 277-3633.