Our form makes it easy to apply for a rental car. Hosting a gaming giveaway? Collect information with Jotform! ASCENDANTS ELITE As I know it is important to have the proof if anyone complains or requests an Unban on the forums within the 'Ban Appeals' Section. 5 min ago Free appeal form template. You can use this discord application moderator form to find a moderator for your discord server. Emoji are user-submitted and are copyright of their respective owners. I will respect all the players who will come into TeamSpeak and ask for help, I will also respect all the other staff members as I feel that we are all doing the same thing and need to stay good friends and respecting those other Staff members will mean that we will get along well and be able to help each other. If your moderator takes this approach, itll do wonders to increase the engagement of your Discord server. Don't bump your application over and over again just to get it seen. As stated within the interview I did not wish for it to impact the interview and don't wish that statement to be taken seriously at all. After playing this server for around 2 weeks there were lots of bugs and the server reset and within this time of the server being down, I applied for staff and got accepted straight away. In case you are unable to create an account via this form you can contact a server administrator on our discord channel.Customize this template by dragging and dropping, uploading your logo, adding more diversified questions, and choosing new fonts and text colors for a personalized touch. This is useful if an application has an API endpoint that Zapier doesn't . From a personal standpoint, your activity seems sporadic and distant. Integrates with Discord, Twitch, and more. Above all, the most important aspect of a moderator on Aurora is communication. Community building, entrepreneurship, and new communities. I will make sure that I am honest with every single Mute, Warn, TempBan, Ban I will also be honest in-game, TeamSpeak and on the forums. Myself and the other individuals were unable to agree upon the governance of the affiliated Discord. Each month, it keeps improving and strives to serve its customers needs., I use BlockSurvey to get feedback about all my activities and events. Register teams online for your next gaming tournament. I will never let the HCGames Staff down with me being unDedicated to the job that I am doing/been set. You have reached your collections limit. Whether you are a game developer, researcher or a gamer, use this free Video Game Survey template to solicit player feedback from your peers and understand their preferences and behavior! This form allows you to provide your credit information so that the landlord can determine your creditworthiness. : As mentioned above, I'd like to help out the server where they need assistance. Our 100+ integrations help ensure you can store all the information you get in the way you need to. Moderators may also moderate the discord for metagaming and the compliance with Discord server rules. Discord can be a wild place, full of bots and spammy content that needs to be mediated. I'm on EST timezone. It is a type of job application form that you can employ general discord staff for your server. Therefore, choosing the right moderator(s) for your community is a big responsibility! One simple form can collect ratings, video game preferences, and more the skys the limit. Whether youre looking to increase awareness for your gaming products or grow an audience for your stream, get giveaway entries online with our free online Draw Form for Gamers! Free customizable registration template. Home Unitas Blog Discord Communities Best Staff Application Questions For Discord Moderators. I love being staff, and if I got staff on HcGames I would feel as if it was my job and my responsibility to be in TeamSpeak every day and to be online the server helping everyone. Different from the Discord Mod Application Form , you can collect data for different positions too. Integrate with Discord. Our advanced form designer allows you to change all design with an easy to use interface. Click on any icon youd like to add to the collection. Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server? A Discord staff application form is used by a Discord server to recruit potential new staff members. No coding. Don't make another application if your application is still open. By using a free Discord role application form, you can easily gather information from candidates and make sure that everyone is on the same page. Rule #2: DeNations Discord Mod NEVER ask the members for a fund or investment. A role play application form is used by individuals looking to join a fivem community server. Discord Mod Application Form Template A Discord mod application form is a document or online form used to collect information about potential moderators for a Discord server. With this application, you can be sure that your cuddling experience will be safe, comfortable, and enjoyable. Once you switch to the Design tab after getting your form done, you will see many different design customization options. Different from the Discord Mod Application Form , you can collect data for different positions too. After this I got promoted again due to one of the other owners resigning and moving on, this time I got promoted to Jr. Admin, where I then learned many different skills such as finding and identifying hackers and cheaters, I had to find them without any anti-cheat as the anti-cheat on this server was broken on SOTW, this was very challenging but we managed to ban around about 60 Hackers on SOTW with no Anti-cheat, this was an impressive amount as it was not a huge server and only got around a 100 players daily. A Discord staff application form is used by a Discord server to recruit potential new staff members. This form is a fun and easy way to find out a little bit more about potential girlfriends and see if they are a good match for you. Free registration form for early access. Are you a concerned high school student? They finally found out that its a minor corporation that is mentioned in the char preferences. The form is used to ensure that the school or organization is able to contact the student if their waitlist status changes. What do moderators do? It only takes seconds to sign up. Gather giveaway entries, early access registrations, and survey responses in one easy place with free Gamer Forms from Jotform. Or maybe youd like someone with special knowledge of your community (like a wiki administrator) to take on the role of moderator, so they can step in when something interesting happens. This form can be used to request leave for a variety of reasons, including:- To care for a sick child- To attend a child's medical appointments- To deal with a child's emergency- To take part in school activitiesThis form can be used to request leave for both full-time and part-time employees. The Discord Moderator Application Form is a web-based form, which requires no downloads to access. Upgrade to get unlimited collections. Creating online forms and surveys is much easier than ever before. When I was staff on WenjaPVP, I learned many different skills that were carried on and improved on from VitalityHCF, such as sorting many different situations in TeamSpeak and in-game, I know how to ScreenShare and many answers to questions that people may ask. The difference between the discord staff application form and the discord mod application form is that the Discord Mod Application is only used to apply for a role that is a moderator in a community. This was a huge opportunity for me as I love to help out servers when they need it, I also love to have power and authority on servers I love playing. Keep track of player dismissals for your sports league. Do you want to reside in a nursing home? On forms.app, you can customize your forms theme and design elements in depth. Or even hire multiple moderators! Need a new furry friend? Free survey template for Twitch streamers. Easy to customize, embed, and share. I am an Honest guy overall and do not lie about situations. See the technical measures we take and learn how we keep your data safe and secure. Staff Experience Number 3 This now brings me onto my 3rd staff experience, WenjaPVP (HCF) this is where VitalityHCF merged with, I got given the Manager rank on the merge and have been working very hard on keeping all the staff members under control and helping them along. I also had to deal with hackers which were very common on this server, I was not allowed to ban them, I had to get video proof of them hacking and have it uploaded where then the Sr-Moderators Perm banned them. Here is Grant Application Form. Why do you play on Aurora? Are you sure you want to delete this collection? It contains general rules that will apply to most communities. Tired of the same old dating scene? Using it for the web? The difference between the discord staff application form and the discord mod application form is that the Discord Mod Application is only used to apply for a role that is a moderator in a community. Discord is a chat app with millions of users and any channel can be swarmed with people. I will be communicating with other staff members and players in the TeamSpeak very often. You may get denied due to that. How to find and use Mod Discord Emojis. However, there are some tips on what to look for in potential moderators answers. On Discord Academia you'll find more moderation-related content! Expect to wait a couple of days, or even a couple of weeks for your application to take hold. If so, you will need to fill out a child adoption application form. I hope you enjoyed, C++ | It is used to gather information about the individuals and their personalities to ensure people joining the server will fit in well. The form asks for information about your relationship, including how long you have been dating, how often you see each other, and what you like to do together, the personal choices you make when you are in a relationship. Integrates with Discord. How To Make A Mod Application.For Your Discord server. I'm a journalist with a Social Communication degree, community manager, and content creator with over five years of experience. A good moderator should perform a self examination of their role- they are a moderator. Youll receive responses instantly in Jotform Tables, ready to view, download, and organize as a collaborative spreadsheet-database. The questions are designed to select discord moderators specifically instead of regular staff. The Discord Moderator Application Form is a web-based form, which requires no downloads to access. Must be a respectful and helpful user on the Discord server. We hope you have a great time filling it out! Use this free Discord mod application form template and start creating your form today. Download your collections in the code format compatible with all browsers, and use icons on your website. But there are ways to make it easier on yourself, like hiring people to do the moderation work for you. Some Discord users have recently reported (1,2,3,4,5) an issue where they are unable to copy-paste text or images using their mouse. And if you would like to embed your form in your website, you can easily copy and paste embed code in your website HTML. Want to travel to India? Welcome to the Discord Server Ban Appeal form, please provide as much information as you can in order to expedite the process of your appeal. The form will ask questions about your cuddling preferences and interests so that we can find the best match for you. Rules. There have been a few times where I have been angry about topics where I believe I have been wronged, but after discussion I find that me and the other party end up in good terms and a joint understanding. Trial started on Feb 26, and will run for one month until March 26. A Discord staff application form can act as an application for a new Discord server or as a way to gauge staff skill level. With our game-changing Gaming Forms in your item inventory, youll save time better spent doing what you love playing, watching, or creating video games! The questions are designed to select discord moderators specifically instead of regular staff. I need to have discord mod. Trigger. This feature is only available for registered users. Especially if you run a large community. There has been one instance where this has not been the case, and it was an incident involving the NT-ISD discord, which I would like to put out there for transparency sake. Therefore, this is a good question to ask during the application process if youre looking for someone whos some level of experience moderating Discord servers. A digital escape room is a puzzle game that players solve in a virtual environment. As a Helper I only had /Tempban which meant I had to get a higher up staff member such as a Moderator or a Sr-Moderator to Perm ban some of the advertisers. I love you so much. A Discord role application form is a form used to evaluate candidates for a specific role on your Discord server. Free registration form for early access. I just want to hug you forever. By using a free Discord role application form, you can easily gather information from candidates and make sure that everyone is on the same page. Free application form. I will make sure that I will calm them down or if not stop them from being able to be toxic in-game to prevent it from ruining other people's experience on the server. Fill out on any device. To summarize, here are the reasons why you should use a discord role application form: Create online forms with ease, customize your forms fields, design, and privacy options within a couple of minutes. February 23, 2018 in Moderator Applications Archives, Character Name(s): Sean Brianne, Seb Quill, Hatius Black, Arnar Glint, Levi Fletcher. You can upgrade your account to get an unlimited collection. 7. The form also includes a section for the applicant to list any other programs or courses for which they are waitlisted. A gaming caution report form is used by online gaming websites to report inappropriate behavior from players to moderators. Well even give you a free custom link just customize the platform to show your followers that youre looking for moderators. I can give you yearly discord nitro if you want to be my girlfriend. Our advanced form designer allows you to change all design with an easy to use interface. Why do you play SS13? I have no reason to. I'm just saying.. I will make sure to help as many people as I can. Also, ask them for examples of past experiences in which they successfully handled certain situations professionally. You can change your form theme by choosing your own colors or picking one of many ready-made themes. Fill out the form below to apply for the club membership. 16 min ago The form can also be used as a way to keep track of applicants and gain information about potential staff. Create your game survey with Jotform and publish it to your website or blog, share with a link or a Qr code, or embed it on another platform. So, if you're looking to expand your team, here we'll explore important application questions you should ask to aspiring moderators. They should moderate. This could however just be us not being in at the same time. Rules and protocols should be enforced, but those rules serve a purpose, and users should be properly instructed and disciplined with a solid judgement. During being staff on WenjaPVP I made a new Staff guide which I put many hours into making to help the staff follow the rules better and I also recreated their Forums as the owner asked me to help him with it. I can record the bans if I need to. All rights reserved. In this section, well be going overhow to apply for moderator rolesin Discord servers. When a player requests an issue to be looked into, it is up to the moderator and the extended team to address it. Emoji.gg is a platform for sharing & exploring thousands of user submitted emoji for use on Discord, Slack, Twitch and more. I am able to understand mechanics code but not write it. TreeUser#2315, During which time are you usually active on the server, What makes you stand out from the other moderators, What would you add/bring to the staff team, If someone is spamming a lot, what would you do, Do you know that if you abuse your powers, you will get demoted, Do you know that disrespecting any staff will get you demoted, What is your past experience with Discord? and moderating the discord alongside on-server operations? Don't flame people while your staff application is open. 4) I would like to add that the response time on this is much quicker than I expected, and thanks to the multiple inspectors on this application. We all know that moderating a Discord server can be a lot of work. Build a digital escape game with Jotform! Easy to customize and embed. What should be included in the discord moderator application? A Discord Moderator Application Form is used by users to join a Discord server as an administrator and monitor chat activity on the server. All you have to do is customize the form to your liking and share it by embedding it in your webpage or via social media. What does it mean to be a moderator for our server? Time to complete 3 minutes Eligibility The applicant must be a frequent and active user on the Discord server. Set up the Discord trigger, and make magic happen automatically in Google Docs. And am available via ping during most all my waking hours. To apply for this grant, restaurant owners will need to fill out this application form. However, the core of their role is always the same. I feel as though I would fit into the Staff Team really well, as I have been staff on many other servers and I have loved it, I also just love to hang around in TeamSpeak talking to other staff members and helping players.