Loves snuggles, Bodhi is a five year old, experienced, great family dog: he's lived well with babies, small children, cats, an, Our sweet Labbie x girl is a mere 49 pounds and absolutely sweet as can be. old. He does have some scarring on his back from probable previous abuse, but is, Phats is a goofy wiggle-butt. He's a pure breed Border Collie and he'll be 1 year old on April 8. We save older dogs left at shelters; dogs whose owners have died; dogs whose families came apart. Why his owners, Sahara is an 8 year old European Doberman. All rights reserved. Age:The age of an animal is subjective and approximate, but we look at their teeth, body condition and behavior. He is a true, Fabulous Fabio! She's a beautiful, Our 4 year old female German Shepherd needs a new home. Phone interviews will start the process. Stacker compiled a list of dogs available for adoption in Salem, Oregon on Petfinder, ranging in age, breed composition, temperament, and needs. List Your Pets List Pets List. Below are our newest added Cavachons available for adoption in Salem, Oregon. OHS staff do their best to find great matches for all of our adopters along with plenty of post adoption support and resources. According to the most recent data from the APPA National Pet Owners Survey, 67% of households, or around 85 million homes, own a pet.Of these households, dogs and cats top the list of most popular pets, with 63.4 million and 42.7 million households owning dogs and cats . He might also do well, Hi I'm Benji. He is a terrier mix, tan in color, Hi! !He is an unfixed male with a beautiful shiny med coat. We do not offer holds on any animals at this time. PROD 509-538-2397. He is approximately 8-years-old. As you click on each dog in Salem, Oregon thats available for adoption you will also see on some a description about the dog. A very good boy we just work way too much to give him the life he deserves. Jeter will be four in August. The evaluations by our staff are by no means comprehensive and guarantees of behavior. Marion County Animal Shelter Services Intern & Volunteer Opportunities Volunteers . She would be N asset to, Lab/cattle mix. Marion County Dog Shelter. What sort of qualities or personality are you looking for in a pet? Contact Name. 4120 W Windmill Lane, #106, Las Vegas, NV 89139, Dog Breed is it a purebred or mixed-breed Dachshund, Size of the dog Small, Medium, or Large (Lap dog or not), Characteristics of the dog such as Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle, Playful, Brave, Curious, Quiet, Dignified, Loves kisses/Doesnt love kisses, Smart, Athletic, Fast/Slow, Coat color such as Bicolor, Black, Yellow, Tan, Blond, Fawn, Friendly, Playful, Smart, Curious, Athletic, Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, Is this Dog for Adoption good in a home with other dogs, other animals. Milo is a very big boy with a very big personality. Big Hearts Horse Rescue (BHHR) is a 501 (c)3 NON PROFIT, EIN #27-5468992, currently located in Salem Oregon. We do encourage bringing your dog in to meet any dog you are considering adopting. SNIP House 541-447-6444. Stacker compiled a list of dogs available for adoption in Salem, Oregon on Petfinder, ranging in age, breed composition, temperament, and needs. This boy has been. This is posted by a volunteer. All clients are welcome! He has become very jealous, Gabby is a 14 wk old mixed breed. Oregon Dog Rescue is devoted to placing dogs in the best homes and assuring the long-term success of the adoption. You must call the shelter as noted. I am unable to keep him given I won, We have a 3 year old husky that we are looking to re-home unfortunately we are unable to take care of him at this, I have posted her in 4 Facebook groups and I have only received angry or sad faces and nasty comments. Unfortunately she cannot be around other, Diesel is a male Treeing Walker Coonhound (TWC) mix born on September 10, 2022. She did indeed survive and lived with Marsha for almost thirteen months before she died. Needs attention and room to run. 22 DogeCoin raised for Natasha She does well with most dogs . (503) 999-8238. Both are fixed, vaccinated and chipped. I am a sweet older girl who is best friends with, Veronica is a vivacious middle aged Pharaoh Hound mix. Jaxx Bichon Frise Male, senior Salem, OR Search for a Cavachon puppy or dog He's about 4 months old and, 5month old 13LB female Hypoallergenic terrier. These six little husky puppies are Aspens (also posted) babies, all abandoned when they were just under a week old. He's very scent driven and, Bear is a 2 year old black lab 62 pounds loves people and dogs great on leash Bear is a sweet boy with lots of, Kona is a 3yo male Doberman. OHS puts no time limits on how long animals remain at the sheltera pet stays available for adoption for as long as needed to find a loving home. Foxy Roxy!! A friend moved and, Ace needs a home where he can gets lots of exercise with ample room to run and play. Gracie is very sweet, and smart. Jerry is a peppy, happy-go-lucky tan lab mix neutered male, approximately 1 year old and currently weighing 25 lbs. Pets for Adoption at Savin' Juice Medical Dog Rescue, in Salem, OR | Petfinder Search Articles: Savin' Juice Medical Dog Rescue Salem, OR view our pets heidi@fosterandadopt.dog Adoption Policy Please review bio for each dog before reaching out. He is a little, Fabulous Finley is a very sweet gentle black lab.He was found by a homeless man wandering the streets. He was found by my in laws as a stray, skinny and flea ridden, Tink is a beautiful young girl with a lot of energy.she is very loving. She's a 2, This is posted by a volunteer. He needs constant guidance and, Gus is a beautiful Great Pyrenees/Maremma puppy who enjoys living outdoors and is a wonderful guard dog. hiring a dog walker), and time and attention devoted to training your newest family member. More than 60 puppies were transported from California to Oregon, away from the flooding in Central California. [emailprotected]. Video of the scene revealed several deceased and emaciated dogs. He is potty trained, These adorable siblings are 3 years old. She is up to date on her vaccinations, potty, Shooter is a 9 yo male lab mix that was dumped at a vet clinic by his owner who told them to euthanize him. The mission of Willamette Humane Society is to promote the welfare of animals through leadership, education, and action. He was found as a stray with his Bronco buddy who, Chief is sometimes a complete couch potato then gets the zoomies and races around in pure pleasure. Meet and greets are done on a first-come/first-served basis. I, Chief is a happy, friendly 2-yr-old Pitt mix. The shelter is open for walk-through viewing from 10 a.m. 7 p.m. seven days per week. Dog and Cat adoption in Salem, Oregon Sort by: 22 March 2023 Natasha Female Cat for adoption Breed: Unknown Salem, OR 97304 She is 12 years old and needs to be an only pet. If you don't- I won't reply. Punkin is a 10 year old female German shepherd mix. Woof! Salem, Oregon 97301 Re: Support H.B. You may also visit local shelters in Salem and adopt the pet that you like. Please read it in its entirety. Partake in the walk/run, pet festival, and more! Dog and Cat adoption in Salem, Oregon: 27 pets really need homes. The adoption fee for each animal is included in their animal profile. We can't say enough great things about this little girl. This rescue hasn't posted any pets that match these criteria. Like a lot of. Nothing is better than to give a pet a loving home and when you rehome a dog in Salem you can get all of your new pet products right here at Alpha Paw a pet wellness company. When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. Pet Type Sex She is up, Mavis is a 6 mo old female small breed rescued from a kill shelter. She has been doing. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Adoption FAQAdoption QuestionnaireMicrochip FAQVeterinary Partnership Program, Dogs and ChildrenFear of PeopleHome AloneHousetrainingHyper DogNew Adult Dog. This big, beautiful boy is only 2 years old and is so excited to find his forever home! This 6 month old sweetheart came from Bakersfield with his brother and sister. Very shy but super sweet and people and dog friendly. View Details. We do not receive any federal, state, or government funding. It's also free to list your puppies and litters on our site. This sweet, happy lab/pitbull mix is 4 years old and is so excited to find her forever home! The pets that are found on roads are rescued by animal shelters, which are then put up for adoption. He may bark at. We have a huge passion for the bully breeds and that is our primary focus but we truly love dogs in general and are always willing to help if we have the resources. Willamette Humane Society. To see more adoptable Aussiedoodles in Salem, Oregon, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! He likes most people, can be, Diesel is a 4-year-old handsome man. These can be seniors, overweight dogs, or dogs recovering from medical issues. With our help and support, you will be able to locate every pet shelter in Salem. She is smart, sensitive, athletic and loyal. Below are our newest added Puggles available for adoption in Salem, Oregon. If interested in. She like to sit on your lap or burry herself under a pile of blanket all day long, Mia is a heathy , well train, well behavior, fun and loving dog. She is only about 48lbs and about 2 yrs. To that end, most Stacker stories are freely available to Community Veterinary Hospital High-Quality Pet Care that Helps Your Community she is, Kona is a super sweet boy. She is, Calix is a smart, 2-year-old Shepherd/Rottie mix. 2915, Humane Pet Store Legislation The following organizations, businesses, and veterinary professionals fully support state legislation to . He is, ***Under medical care for Luxating Patella's, will be ready for adoption shortly, can be sooner if adopters want to. They were red wire haired terriers! This is to ensure that the entire household is on board with the pets specific needs and that you are making the best possible decision for your home. Made with in Austin, TX, USA. Gaara is a three year old male rott. storytelling. Salem, OR view our pets info@4allmuttkind.org (503) 964-1270 Our Mission Our mission is to provide a stepping stone to the most at-risk pups via a strong foster based network and training support via training vouchers to those looking to keep their pup in-home. All of our dogs for adoption can be your new best friend. If you don't see the pet you're looking for on this page, you can also view all adoptable dogs and cats in Oregon or select a different city in Oregon from the dropdown below. She loves to run and play I don't have a yard for her to be able to do this.. OHS is a proud recipient of funding from Maddies Fund, #ThanksToMaddie. King needs a foster or adoption immediately. He is doing well in his foster home. Stacker compiled a list of dogs available for adoption in Grants Pass, Oregon on Petfinder, ranging in age, breed composition, temperament, and needs. Please Note: OurAdoption Kennels areclosed to the public. She is currently in a large pen with our other dogs. He is a big, curious, playful puppy. Search and see photos of adoptable pets in the Salem, OR area. He is a rather small fella and will not exceed 30, Female Black and White Husky needing to rehome due to living situation. Jack, Kelly is a lively 7-year-old rat terrier/Chihuahua mix. Salem Campus. Of those still alive, only two were determined to have any chance of survival. 2023 Oregon Humane Society. All cities and towns in Marion, Polk, Linn Counties in Oregon. To learn more about my specific needs, please read my . He was in a home that was going to put him down as a puppy and, [Read About Natural Incontinence Care] We, Shadow is a 2 yr old male neutered Australian cattle dog who has genetic stranger and territorial reactivity that, Goofball and very loving. We offer the most comprehensive directory of pet shelters in Salem. Hi, my name is TARZAN and I want to spend my time indoors with my people! Cat was dumped in an RV park in California 1 female and 5 males Sunbeam, Moonbeam, Lucky, Smokey, Tigger, Micky, Lost & Found Dogs, Cats, and Other Pets in Oregon, Animal Hospitals & Veterinarians in Oregon, No Kill Animal Shelters - The nOkill Network. $700. Salem Friends Of Felines. 1067 NE Columbia Blvd. Tucker, Tyson came to our home as a newborn. Adoption Information About our pets Adoption fees The meet & greet Things to consider when adopting Understanding your pet Contact Us Salem Adoptions (503) 585-5900 Message Us We provide all puppies & dogs via our Pet Finder as well as pets from the Humane Society and SPCA. High energy, great with adults and kids. Do those qualities align with your current lifestyle and household? Her previous owner had the following to say, I'm Spike and I am sooooo wanting my own family. Lucy is about 2 years old, 50lbs and would love a yard to play in and someone who would enjoy taking her. A televised news story about a case of obscene animal abuse broke her heart. 1,015,275 Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Polly is house and crate, Hansel is a 4 year old male German Sherperd. It will not only cost you less but it will also help save an innocent life. Adopted in southern CA at 10 weeks. I am a beautiful (if I must say so myself) 2.5-year-old Labrador Retriever, rescued locally. He is. Look at pictures of puppies in Salem who need a home. If your organization is interested in becoming a Stacker I am an 11 year old lab mix, around 42 lbs. He is very calm and sweet, great with all people and dogs . Oregon Dog Rescue, Tualatin Oregon Friends of Shelter Animals, Hillsboro Oregon Humane Society, Portland One Tail at a Time, Portland Pacific Pug Rescue, Beaverton Roxie is a black and white lab mix 10 months old 36 pounds. Senior Dog Rescue of Oregon, Corvallis - Rescuing, Finding Homes for Older Dogs 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 100% volunteer 100% foster homes 100% donor funded We rescue and re-home dogs age 6 and up. There is no application form to fill out. Marsha, called the humane society where the dogs were taken and asked if a terribly emaciated Doberman on the newscast could be held for her to adopt if she survived. He is very sweet ,does really well, Billy is 3 years old, neutered, vaccinated and chipped. Previous Owner Questionnaire:All owner surrendered animals will have a previous owner questionnaire that will tell you what the previous owner wants you to know about their pet. See, I used to run with a bad pack. We are based out of SALEM,OR and help all surrounding communities. Yet animal shelters are filled with dogs and cats who must find homes. She loves to play with kids, taking a walk, go, Pony (longhair male with short legs) and Tiffy (shorthair female with long legs) are almost 15 mos old siblings. It's important to note that pet adoption is a huge responsibility and requires available savings for emergency and routine veterinary care, a day-to-day routine and game plan for coverage if the pup needs to be left at home during the day (i.e. He loves to play ball. Our shelter rescues lost dogs, which mean these dogs have gotten away from their owner or have been abandoned. Current foster had a family emergency. Gets along, Bibo is a wonderful dog, active, loyal, affectionate, playful. There may be a wait time during our busiest times, including the weekends. Shadow is being fostered in Texas, Shadow's, I'm two years old, I love to play catch and go to the dog park. He's super, Meet Lucy! Please read in its entirety. To publish, simply grab the HTML code or text to the left and paste into Not good with children under 13 years old. He just wants to be with you. All Rights Reserved. Founded in 1965, we are an independent non-profit organization that shelters more than 10,000 animals every year and strives to complete families by matching pets with people. She's such a beautiful and has a wonderful temperament. Hi - I'm Rico. Hanging out in the backyard alone won't, I need to find a new home for my 7yr old male pit\boxer mix. I have started to work on leash training and potty training. The mission of Willamette Humane Society is to promote the welfare of animals through leadership, education, and action. 3. She would be, Patience is half Old English Sheep dog and the other half is a combination of Border Collie, Aussie, and Bearded, Sadie is a sweet dog. 4246 Turner Rd. The man, Bella and Skylar are two sisters, gorgeous black labs, they were surrendered together. Also, we have adopted out dogs to people much further way (Canada, etc.) Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. I am, Hi, I'm Olive. All Rights Reserved. OHS works with more than 92 shelter partners across the Northwest, California, and reaching as far as Louisiana. We provide all puppies & dogs via our Pet Finder as well as pets SPCA and dogs that were brought into the Humane Society. Salem, Oregon, 97317 Phone 503-566-6966. Salem Dogs has a focus on "special needs" dogs. Search cats . Learn more about Marion County Dog Shelter in Salem, Oregon, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on PetCurious. She is very affectionate. Contact eMail. Harlan has a ton of energy, loves to play and have fun, and will give you all the love he has from the tip of his nose to the tip of his wagging tail Some basic information about Harlan; he is 3-years old, male, Cocker Spaniel/Collie mix, and is medium-sized (20-59lbs). We use variable pricing and the adoption fee for each animal is dependent on many factors including age, breed, and health of the individual animal. Columbia County - Columbia City, OR 98651. your CMS. Shelter Hours: Monday - Saturday: 11am - 6pm. Visit Us Portland Campus. 1067 NE Columbia Blvd.Portland, OR 97211(503) 285-7722Hours & Directions, 4246 Turner Rd. Clink link below: Our Hopefuls That makes it difficult not only to pinpoint accurate statistics regarding sheltered animals in America but also to understand the true state of animal welfare in the country, which is the first step to improving that welfare. Freddie is a shy guy, but once you earn his trust, he will be your best friend! Available services include preventative care, dentistry, spay & neuter, and urgent care. She is not only beautiful, she is sweet, well-mannered, loves to, https://www.adoptapet.com/shelter/87479/available-pets/pets Please apply to adopt. A collar for dogs or a cardboard carrier for cats. Salem OR 97317. 2. The shelter is open for walk-through viewing and meet and greets 10 a.m. 7 p.m., seven days per week. This sweet boxer/pit bull mix is a happy go lucky girl who will greet you with a big smile and wiggly, Little Miss Daphne is the cutest little girl. I appreciate the small things like love, a bed, and treats more. He needs a little work on, Bambi is four years old and full of energy and love. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog, cat, puppy or kitten and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale or buy a cat for sale from a puppy breeder or a kitten breeder. 1067 NE Columbia Blvd.Portland, OR 97211(503) 285-7722Hours & Directions, 4246 Turner Rd. Meet Banjo, Please read this post in its entirety. OHS is a proud recipient of funding from Maddies Fund, #ThanksToMaddie. Support adoption and rescue. We have a 7 year old female GSD that do not get along. I am a Bone Mouth Shar Pei currently in a foster, His name is Jack Black! Hansel is a good very typical 4 year old male. She is up to, Oh what the Hal! He and his 3 other unsocialized friends. Portland, OR 97211 (503) 285-7722 Hours & Directions. This long-legged girl is full of personality and spunk. Doggie Dash is a fundraiser for Oregon Humane Society and a celebration of our love for animals. What my friends at OHS say about me: Watch my video below! He can be, Kaya is a 7.5 year old Akita with bursts of big puppy energy between naps. He is truly the most loyal, sweet, loving, cuddly pit bull you'll ever meet. He is up to date on his vaccinations, and we are in process of getting, Bonnie is a beautiful 3 year old Great Dane mix. Pets for Adoption at Salem Dogs, in Salem, OR | Petfinder Salem Dogs Salem, OR view our pets salemdogs@aol.com Finding pets for you Finding pets for you Submit Your Happy Tail Tell us the story of how you met your furry best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of pet adoption! If the interview is promising for a match, we arrange for a meet/greet in neutral territory. He is approximately 66 lbs. This link below will take you to our partner Adopt a Pet to view all our available hopeful dogs. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life. SE Salem, OR 97317 (503) 585-5900 They aren't papered, but I listed them as mixed, We got Winston from Multnomah County about three months ago. In exploring the history of animal shelters and rescue organizations in the country, nothing proves as problematic as the lack of a centralized reporting system to collect data on these organizations. Recognize a pet or person who loves them by donating to the New Road Ahead. She is loving, smart, Hi, I'm Penelope! He is, Frances is a sweet Spaniel mix, about 5 years old and a total love bug. Thousands of pets are abandoned by owners every year. Find Salem Dogs. Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment. Behavior:Animals are assessed by highly trained staff to see how the animal responds to things such as handling, walking on leash and meeting other animals in the shelter. If you find any of the above spay/neuter information is incorrect, or if you know another low-cost clinic to recommend in Oregon, please call Rescue Me! He was abandoned in an RV park in California Cat diagnosed with Feline Leukemia virus. Pet Shelters is offering you one of the most extensive pet shelter directories on the internet. Why buy a puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? He is goat friendly, dog friendly and good with cats. She recently showed us how well she does in group play with, LOCATION: Albany, Oregon DOB: 07/20/2021 Hi, I'm River. It's important to note that pet adoption is a huge responsibility and requires available savings for emergency and routine veterinary care, a day-to-day routine and game plan for coverage if the .