If someone need friend add me please i need many friends now thanks . Hahaha the combination that I used in the Crystal Dragon was kinda weird! Dragon City Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, If you buy the Ultra Breeding Tree, it is advisable have the, For more info about breeding, please visit the. Legend is the only single element that isnt represented as a Elemental in this manner. You really have to rely heavily on your luck to get a shot at landing these dragons. For instance, Flaming Rock (Terra, Flame) can breed with Platinum (Metal, Ice) even though Terra and Metal are opposite elements, as are Flame and Ice. Get Frostbite Dragon and Homerun Dragon in the Tournaments. How to Breed Any Dragon in Dragon City - Dragon City Guide Do Not Sell My Personal Information How to Breed a Petroleum Dragon Breeding Time: 13:00:00 Show Basic Dragons Show All Dragons Get a Petroleum Dragon Quickest by Combining: Poseidon Vampire 20.00% Expected Time: 26:00:00 Parent Levels 4 to 9 Eclipse Dark 20.00% Expected Time: 26:45:00 Breeding pure dragons these can be breed using any of the 4 legendary dragons. Rare, legendary and pure dragons are the most wanted dragons in the game but breeding those takes a lot of time and luck. The next option is to try and breed one of the many legendary dragons that have a single element of legend. bonjours tous je suis bientot au niveau 99 et je viens davoir le dernier dragon dans la collection qui a til apres cette colection merci, can we get legendary dragon by breeding soccer and coll fire, is there any other combo execpt pure. Type: Level: Terra Tournament (more details) Rewards: 1 1000 . Breeding is a feature which allows the player to mate two owned dragons (minimum level 4 each) to generate a dragon egg from variety of breedable dragons. - Promethium Dragon - Howl Dragon - Glacial Dragon - Azure Dragon - Bone Dragon, Breeding sanctuary level 5 unlocks the power to breed the above 5 dragons: Breeding sanctuary level 1 unlocks the power to breed the above 5 dragons: Please add me, I need more friends for Dragon Market. I have 4 dragon end +++++ Gold. You can spend your gems on. Level 10 Exclusives(Parents must be level 10 or higher): Any Legendary + Armadillo = Sky or Plankton Any Legendary+ Coolfire = Great White Any Legendary + Gummy= Seahorse + Paradise, Level 15 Exclusives(Parents must be level 15 or higher): Any Legendary+ Armadillo = Deep Forest or Bat Any Legendary+ Coolfire = Music or Carnival Any Legendary+ Gummy= Emerald Any Legendary+ Soccer = Ruby or Fossil, Level 20 Exclusives(Parents must be level 20 or higher): Any Legendary+ Coolfire = Angry or Diamond Any Legendary+ Armadillo = Lava or Poo. 4 days before, I bred gummy and soccer and get mirage today (need 82 hours), Now it needs to wait 92 hours for getting this dragon. Build a building ground such as Breeding Mountain or Breeding Tree, then you can select which of the dragon that you would like to breed. The odds will always be low, and so you should expect to have to try many times to get a Legend. After a predetermined hatching time the new dragon can be placed in a habitat, a Kindergarten, or the Dragonarium. On Android its the number on the red flag. Home; About; dragoncityfan. This Dragon City android game is a whole new Dragon world that takes the gamer to think about ancient times, from feeding and training little hatched, Read More HOW TO SELL DRAGONS IN DRAGON CITYContinue, The dragon city game has many buildings, including the Kindergarten in dragon city. channel fishing This is especially important and confusing when breeding the new Light and War dragons, which seem to return a lot of Archangels and War dragons! Make sure you feed it to level 4 before breeding. How to breed steampunk dragon in dragon city? How to breed archangel dragon in dragon city? Why i cant breed Light and Dark dragons ?? We all know simulation games display the best gameplay, and they are trendy because such games are easy to play, and people of all ages can equally enjoy them. You can mix the similar ones as well. Sanctuary breeding combinations will be turned into pictures soon. So for instance, the Pure Nature dragon used to have the Pure Nature element, but now has the Pure and Nature elements. I got Legend Dragon by breeding lvl. Personally we recommend that you get one of each dragon before you progress to the next level, chart War Dragon cannot be breed directly with Sea. There are 3 methods that will work for breeding legendary dragons, The first (most common) tactic is to breed a Pure Dragon with a War Dragon. what does expected time on the breeding calculator and how to breed pages mean? Please Like, Share and Subscribe. From this menu, select another dragon, but of the opposite gender, and select Breed under the Breeding panel. Breeding is a feature which allows the player to mate two owneddragons(minimum level 4 each) to generate a dragon egg from variety of breedable dragons. Available for breeding; Dragon City: Kratus Dragon breeding guide. setan punye tahi kau, I like this site but thw only info I dont see is what elements the dragons are specifically weak against, Pretty sick im only missing 97 dragons . To breed this dragon, make the following combination. The way to breed Pure dragons has remained much the same as before the update. Terra Dragon List of Te. This makes the old Pure Elementals much easier to breed if you already have a Pure dragon. Tap on dragon images to go to full dragon information page. They are collected on different occasions, by buying with jewels or even the real cash. The game randomly selects the resulting egg from the possibilities available with the selected parent pairing. It can take a long time, and one of the only ways to get the legacy dragon which is needed for a perticular quest later in the game. Its a common dragon with a primary type of metal. The dragon breeding list for the legendary rank is well, pretty rare. - Millennium Dragon - Master Dragon - Basilisk Dragon - Greenfluid Dragon - Aquamarine Dragon. It has some additional feature: Using Empowered and high-rarity dragons gives you an edge during breeding by unlocking new breedable dragons, The Possible Results button is added and new visual interface, etc. Elemental dragons are the most common dragons in Dragon City, but that doesn't mean they're not valuable. It is a common dragon with a primary type of metal that can also learn electric moves. Complete Breeding Guide PDF Download the PDF: Dragon City Complete Breeding Guide Visit the Site: DragonCityGuide. Level up your dragons to have better chance of getting a legendary. Thank you! To breed this dragon, make a combination of the following. have tryed feeding Burning ,to see if Dujur gets filled in but nothing happends ! I already have all 4 of those Dragons, breeding Santuary lvl 8 i breed magneT 15 lvL TerrA and 15 lVL Gold U founD magnEt DragoN And Dujur Dragon BreeD LvL 15 PetroleAm And LvL 17 koRean SoccEr, Ik how to breed butterfly dragon.you do Medievel + nanufar parenting level is 4 for both if higher then 20 it dosent work, how to breed legendary dragon plz reply me. copyrights belong to their respective owners |, Note: Once you level the Breeding Sanctuary to level 7. For Dujur, Gargoyle, Magnet, Apocalypse the best level is fully upgraded to 5 (15% group, 4.25% individual). This is a MESS!! Poo is no longer a rare hybrid and is actually an exclusive dragon. I bred a level 14 sea dragon with a level 14 dandelion dragon, in the breeding tree (zero sanctuary). Dragon City Tournament Guide. In November-30-2020, Breeding Reborn Update was introduced. For the generation 1~2 hybrids can generally take 4~16 hours. Therefore, it is recommended to level up your dragons to increase the probability of obtaining a rare offspring. I dont think being arrogant and rude will win many friends. hey which dragon will we get if we breed light and metal. Also of note, there are no Pure Hybrids yet that match Pure with Light, War, or Legend. The breeding system in regards to Elementals is actually more complicated than it is for Hybrids, so this should be a rather easy section. Breed your electric dragon with your flaming rock dragon you get a star dragon. Theres not much more to it than that! Plus it adds new dragons for you to breed. You can breed this angel through, Its a legendary dragon with a primary typing of legend. i am at level 24 Approximately 6:30, September 23, 2012 in Tuesday, an official update in Dragon City's Facebook page showed that Rarity Boost raises the chances of getting a Rare, Legend or Pure Dragon is increased by 50%. Breeding Information For great info on how to breed dragons in the Sanctuary, you can visit Joseph Seeley's Dragon City Guide Joe is a member of DCW and has a very accurate Breeding Calculator and a separate one for Sanctuary Dragons! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011063228339, http://dragoncityguide.net/guides/dragon-city-breeding-guide/. It is a common dragon with a primary type of metal. guide Thanks in advance, Looking for some more neighbors so add me if like. Dragon City on iOS will accurately display minutes and and seconds. Note that Electric and Nature cannot be breed. Times daily, bros how to breed a soccer dragon Damn, I tthought I had something! Collecting Maze Coins. Its completely up to you how quickly you want to upgrade the breeding sanctuary, Im in level 30 but i didnt get one. How to breed promethium dragon in dragon city? You can contact Support directly through your game! Since the july 2013 light/war update, you will need to breed the pure or pure hybrids together for a chance to get the legendary dragons. Here is a brief combination guide on breeding dragons in Dragon City. most of them.cant be breed so this game.is.pretty much beaten. Pure Ice + Pure Dark. It has the primary typing of the sea and it can learn ice and flame moves. When I left the game last, I had three sets of dragpns breeding, all 12 hours, and four eggs, three of which would hatch before breeding was done. players have reported different . How to breed a Viking dragon in dragon city? Monster Legends This is by far the most common way that Elementals are bred. {{vm.isDarkTheme ? !This is narrated ga. You can also use Legend + Hybrid to get Elementals. There are also plenty of other combinations that will give you the rare hybrids. price Poo dragon = dark dragon + mud dragon soccer dragon = alphine dragon + medieval dragon. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. For those who also play Monster Legends, I also made a breeding guide for it. Are you also a dragon lover? A player can have up to 5 kindergartens in the game. How to Breed Elemental Dragons In dragon city breeding guide, you can do experiments with dragon breeding. The only way for you to breed a legend dragon is by breeding dragon pairs with either a pure element or legend element. There are so many combinations and dragons you can breed. This dragon can also learn dark moves. what do i do? Many of you asking how to get legacy dragon from breeding? oh my gad i after apocalapse i got promethium dragon first try too! thanks joseph seeley. Another month, another line-up of eventsexcept, it's May, which mea. It has the capability to learn the dark, natural and electric moves. These dragons are extremely powerful and useful in dragon city battles. youtube, 0 Replies to Dragon City Breeding Guide For Legendary, Guided Mindfulness Meditation For Anxiety. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected. study Breeding during this period can significantly increase your success rate. It is a legendary dragon with a primary typing of light. The moon is also a rare dragon with a primary typing of Terra and it can also learn the ice moves. meditation Might have to give up if there is no changes coming. Trying to feed my dragons at level 20 and its says I need a temple but when I go to the shop to buy one it says I have too many of these buildings but I dont have a temple so what can I do ? The Gems to rush the breeding will give the correct number of hours in the Facebook App version. So using Legends to get Pures will no longer be a very good option for most players, as you need Pures to get Legends! Dragon city breeding guide for legendary. However, this strategy requires a considerable amount of resources, such as food and gems. Dragon City Dragon Breeding Complete Breeding Guide Breeding dragons is probably the most enjoyable part of the game. Then click the Heart Plant within and wait for it to finish. I need more friends to progress. You can breed it through. Breed During Happy Hour: Dragon City has a happy hour event every day, which doubles the chance of hatching rare dragons. I dont know what I got. tagae nyo ko ug legendary v plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, how do you breed for the double terra or how do i get it with out cheats or other backdoor stuff, how the heck to u get the fallen anjel dragon, armadillo + Flame If SP wants to sustain their revenues they should adjust the success rates or lower their purchase prices. plssss teach me. Today when I play DC on my PC, I cant use the arrow to move to all of my islands , its only appear the first island (full) and some parts of other two islands , even when I use full screen , I cant see all of the islands. CANT SEEM TO FIND IT TIA, I have found this site to be a wonderful help for acheiving the dragons I seek to create. They can be bred using combinations of Pure, Pure Hybrids, and Legends. if there is any possibility of getting from normal dragonbreeding, 20 lavel crystal and any simple element dragon 20 lavel breed get all amazing dragon, Hello Joseph thanks for your conseils. Its been a HUGE help for me & Im sure other DC players as well. I'll write here many guides. Thank you for taking the time to make such an informative site it really makes the game more enjoyable,and help you in manys. Having several dragons with different characters and appearance make the game, Read More What are the Strongest Dragons In Dragon City?Continue, How to Get Mr Beast Dragon in Dragon City. First off, you will need pure hybrid dragons. 2021 You cannot breed Electric and Nature directly to get Gummy Dragon. I will return the favour. Instead, the game will return either Pure or War from that breeding pair. The Gems to rush the hatching will give the correct number of hours in the Facebook App version. australia http://www.DragonCityGuide.com Dragon City Breeding Guide How to Breed Crystal Dragon EASY You can get a Crystal Dragon by breeding two Rare Hybrid| Dragons . Several of the dragons show up under breeding times, but when you click on them they are not breedable. Dragons with breeding times listed as longer than 24:00:00 will be displayed differently in the game. Rare Hybrids are those dragons which have 2 elements which are opposed to each other. This is the newest group that is released by Social Point. Here is how you can breed it. Its also famous for its flying skills. According to the northern myths, this dragon was punished by Deus, who snatched its angel status and sent him to earth. babuntut khinzirbuta How to breed soccer dragon in dragon city? Mirror + mirror = pure legendary + crystal = pure to get the pure elements, just use the generation 1 dragons and breed it with the pure unicorn get the respective elements. ?This one is missing in my dragon book- from basic light collection secondary dragon! Joe is a member of DCW and has a very accurate Breeding Calculator and a separate one for Sanctuary Dragons! Table of Contents Chapter 1 Dragon City - An Introduction Chapter 2: Understanding the Basics of the Game Gold Food Gems Neighbors Game Levels Game Goals Dragon Book Chapter 3: Things to Build Islands Habitats Farms Crystals Breeding Specials Temples Decorations Chapter 4: Dragons by Element Terra Dragons Flame Dragons Sea Dragons Nature . 3 hours it is the second breeding areaafter the breeding mountain.both buildings are limited to one instance. How to breed a mirror dragon in dragon city. In fact, it has corrected some of my more blatant mistakes. How to breed elemental dragons. 2020 Dragon city is an epic facebook game from spanish developer jan kirby and by social point. If you think theres a result missing that should be included, please use the breeding calculator to try the result, and then see if it shows up here as a possible breeding combination. How to breed metal dragon in dragon city? this means that you will not be able to get the dragon that you want 100% of the time. This is how you can breed the crystal dragon. I can understand having hatching times listed for dragons that cant be bred since you are gifted them in egg form but how can there be a breeding time? Here are the combinations you can use to breed Pure dragons: Legendary dragons are some of the most sought-after dragons in Dragon City. It is advised to level up only after unlocking all the dragons for the previous level. Please add me, need friends and will return the favor! Sharaz Dragon City. Breeding dragons can be a challenging yet rewarding experience in Dragon City. dgulli,you can breed a butterfly by use flame and nature with both level is 10 or above! Kzztve itt Dragon ML Credits --> Andibad. An interesting note, the results of that combination hint that the order of elements doesnt matter in this regard. Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY.If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right. CoolFire/FallenAngel15, Sanc 7, 2days 1h -49hour? If the breeding time in breeding DOME is below 16:00:00, its safe to assume that its not Ancient Portal Dragons, right? - Supersonic Dragon - Sylvan Dragon - Dark Elf Dragon - Toxic Dragon - Moon Dragon, Breeding sanctuary level 7 unlocks the power to breed the above 5 dragons: How to breed burning dragon in dragon city? You can breed the medieval dragon by combining. Basic Dragon Breeding Information The basic of Dragon City breeding is taught during tutorial. Speedup with gems if you want to find out faster! The Breeding Mountain also can display a Breeding Log, listing the last 100 breedings the players performed, allowing for easier repetition. I am breeding Robin Hood and War and the breeding time is 25.30 hours and there is NO dragon under this category of time on this list or on the breeding calculator list either, PLEASE update the lists. It is a beautiful universal habitat, a central point of attraction for dragon city lovers. However afterwards you can choose to level up the Breeding sanctuary with gold. Its advantages mean that you can complete more than 1 breed at a time. 11/29: Santa Dragon Available via Dragon City 2012 Special Christmas Tree Event. Dragon City on iOS will accurately display minutes and and seconds. What on Earth were they thinking with the Breeding/Hatching time juggling? Put two dragons in and see what comes out! The other requirement is that both of the parents need to be greater than or equal to the required level. As such, the Rare Hybrids generated this way tend to be misses that are unwanted, rather than the target dragon. METAL DRAGON + AMETHYST DRAGON = CHESHIRE CAT DRAGON. Click on breed, then select 2 dragons from the lists. Breeding in Dragon City requires two dragons of different elements. The elemental dragons are those which have only one element and can be purchased for gold in the build menu. So Im guessing the closest is the pure dragons at 44:00:00 hours.? Both buildings are limited to one instance. So Level Exclusives are actually Level Exclusives again. As we discussed in the previous section about Elementals though, in that case we'd expect the game to return the corresponding Elementals. Other than the exception for Rare Hybrids that is We will go over that in the next section though. Breeding Pure Dragons These can be breed using any of the 4 legendary dragons. Since the July 2013 Light/War update, you will need to breed the pure or pure hybrids together for a chance to get the legendary dragons. HI every time when I breed Dujur Dragon it comes out BURNING Dragon, but goes in the book as Dujur ! Most of them are obtained by crossing (breeding) between two different dragons. Use our guide to help get you started and find out some good tips for t.. Full Guide As such, it cannot be purchased, sold, or stored. So it was an attractive option to breed Leviathan using a Legend rather than two hybrids. You can mix the similar ones as well. To breed this dragon, make the following combination. book To breed this dragon, make the following combination. Ultra Breeding Tree (Level 2) The Level-2 upgrade option for the Ultra Breeding Tree was released on 14/5/2015 (along with the Breeding Mountain upgrade). You can now buy a pure dragon in the shop for 15 million gold once you get to level 34. i used a pure and a pure and got crystal Its advantages mean that you can complete more than 1 breed at a time. Either of these combos are good: However, this breeding guide has multiple uses to learn many things, tricks, and the general process of this game. Either of these combos are good: Mirror + Mirror = Pure Legendary + Crystal = Pure To get the pure elements, just use the generation 1 dragons and breed it with the Pure Unicorn get the respective elements. The new breeding time for legendary dragons are 2 days and 6 hours. By understanding the breeding mechanics, choosing the right breeding pairs, and following the breeding tips and tricks, you can significantly increase your chances of obtaining a legendary or rare hybrid dragon. Get the Electric Dragon Combinations Image. The difference is the sanctuary has some additional dragons that can only be bred using this island What happened to breeding and hatching times? Any War hybrid and Sea hybrid will also yield the same result. wowhead Both buildings are limited to one instance. Build a building ground such as Breeding Mountain or Breeding Tree, then you can select which of the dragon that you would like to breed. The probability of obtaining a particular dragon varies based on the elements of the breeding pair. The requirements for levels are shown on the Right two columns in the picture above. Hey, I found that to breed Nisse dragon, you need to breed nature + beauty, never tested but by the possible results that dragon city shows, nature + flawless dragon will be most ideal. These dragons are extremely powerful and useful in dragon city battles. Dragon City Breeding Guide With Pictures Dragon City Egg Here is a brief guide on the different dragons you can get from breeding the different elements in Dragon Dragon City Breeding Guide 1 dragons and breed The breeding times which contain seconds round up to next full minute in the table below. This composed dragon only enters into battle when peace is at risk and navigates his way through the universes using his trusty staff. The game's best gem bargain IMO; it can do anything the Cave or Tree can do plus it can breed unique dragons. 10 TERRA + LV. antenna Those coins will stop appearing once you've collected your 600 . what Find out the different cute little dragons you can get. The Legacy Dragon egg can be bought with Gems in the Shop. Breeding Mountain | Dragon City Wiki | Fandom in: Breeding Structures, Breeding Breeding Mountain View source This is where the magic happens. When both parents have the Pure element, then a Legend is a possible result. Battle in the Dragon Stadium. Breeded mirror + pirate When I bred Saturn and Dark Fire, it came 50 hours, and here, there are only Legend-element dragons. You can make a combination of the following to breed this dragon. For Wyvern, Steam, and Quake, the best Breeding Sanctuary level will be level 4 (30% group, 10% individual). Does the Ultra Breeding Tree increase your odds at all, or does it just allow you to breed 2 pairings at the same time? Recently the game files we use have been getting out of date. There are no other possible results at least until more Pure hybrids are released. It is the second breeding areaafter the Breeding Mountain. This is how you can breed a gold dragon. It can even be any two elements at the same time! PLEASE add me on Dragon City & Monster Legends EVERYBODY!!! Dragon City Guide: General Tips and Tricks. The Gems to rush the breeding will give the correct number of hours in the Facebook App version. Its a common dragon with a primary typing of ice. Can I breed 2 Gummy dragons lev. Petroleum(Water + Dark) + Medieval(Fire + Metal) = Deep Red(Flame + Metal + Dark), Flame+ Vampire(Flame + Dark) = Burning(Flame+ Dark), Dark + Volcano(Flame + Terra) =Wyvern(Dark + Flame + Terra), Flame + Icecube(Sea + Ice) = Steam(Flame + Sea + Ice), War + Mud(Terra + Sea) = Quake(Terra + Sea + War), Star(Terra + Electric)+ Soccer(Flame + Ice) = Dujur(Flame + Electric + Ice), Dark + Snowflake(Ice + Terra) =Gargoyle(Terra + Ice + Dark), Sun(Flame + Light) + Penguin(Ice + Dark) =Apocalypse(Flame + Ice + Light + Dark), Medieval(Flame + Metal) + Mud(Terra + Sea) =Blue(Sea + Flame + Metal), Ice + Gummy(Electric + Nature) = Glacial(Ice + Electric + Nature), Electric + Rattlesnake(Nature + Dark) = Howl(Dark + Nature + Electric), Gaia(Light + Nature) + Neon(Electric + Dark) = Promethium(Light + Dark + Nature + Electric), Armadillo(Terra + Metal) + Vampire(Flame + Dark) = Meteor(Flame + Terra + Dark), Medieval(Flame + Metal) + Alpine(Terra + Ice) = Forge(Metal + Terra + Ice + Flame), Fallen Angel(Light + Dark) + Cool Fire(Flame + Ice) = Abyss(Light + Dark + Ice + Flame).