hints of berry and tropical fruit overall its a really good strain to relax and watch movies and TV. Named for its explosively thick fruit flavor, it's available as flower or extract. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. According to cultivation legend, Rosenthal was in South Africa in search of new genetics and ran across a fast flowering strain in the port city of Durban. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. I Have Three Other Strains And I'm Liking This One.. Way Relaxed And It's In My Brain!!! Each strain of Mohave Reserve comes displayed in super luxe glass jars, as the most lovely genetics should. Mohave Cannabis Co. | Debbies Dispensary. Not only are they the best cannabis cultivators in the country, but their character matches the same standard. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Named for the delicious candy, Gushers brings on the flavors with a combination of sour tropical fruits and rich creamy cookies in each and every toke. This pure sativa originates from the South African port city of Durban. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. Mohave Cannabis Co. Durban Poison X Gushers #2 | Mohave Green (Flower) | 3.5g Product details Brand Strain Reviews ( 0) Have a question? You might not get much done, but youll feel great doing it. At the same time, itll bring on incredible relaxation. Effects & flavors are reported by users on our site. Each strain of Mohave Reserve comes displayed in super luxe glass jars, as the most lovely genetics should. I want to hate Triangle Kush because of its Florida connectionbut I'll be damned if it's not in some of my favorite strainsGushers & Wedding Cake come to mind (I have only one beef w/Allbud & that's their Wedding Cake entry saying it is Cherry Pie & GSC. Please consult your physician before changing any medical treatment. If you crave nostalgic childhood flavors in a new strain, Gushers has it all. the smell definitely doesn't come across in the smoke it's more of a creamy skunk kind of taste. Mohave Cannabis Co. Durban Gushers | Mohave Reserve (Premium Flower) | 3.5g 5.0 (1 review) Users report feeling relaxed. The material provided on Leafly is intended for educational and informational purposes only. This is for informational purposes only and not intended as medical advice. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. Customer-reported information is not a substitute for medical advice. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of these cookies. It can be grown indoors or outdoors, but will really thrive in an outdoor setting. TK41 came from a group of growers affiliated with the Cookie Fam on the West Coast in the '10s, but it can be found worldwide. Not only are they the best cannabis cultivators in the country, but their character matches the same standard. To get the most from your crop, instead try the Screen of Green method, or even lolli-popping, which helps the plant focus on the branches on top. Purple City Genetics is an Oakland, California-based cannabis collective founded in 2008. Anyway, it gets the job done every time. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you remember what gushers taste like, the name isnt far off. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. Cultivating is our craft, and other than the size of our company, and a nice list of awards, nothing has changed. What's it like to smoke Gushers? The dominant smell and taste of Durban Poison is earthy and sweet, with a subtle pine aroma. People consume TK41 for pleasure, wellness, and medical symptom management including pain, nausea, and insomnia. This strain produces fast and powerful effects that are energizing, uplifting and cerebral. Be the first to leave a review! Durban is a sativa-dominant hybrid marijuana strain originating from South Africa. People who like it are also going to like Runtz and Zkittlez. I have 20-30 jars/mylar bags partially full of different strainsbut this one only comes out at the best & worst of times. Wikileaf is your best source for cannabis, prices, strain information, and and reviews. Users report both a euphoric head high as well as a relaxing body high which makes it perfect to either lift your spirits during the daytime or unwind with a good movie after a long day. Wikileaf is your best source for cannabis, prices, strain information, and and reviews. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Gushers is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the classic Gelato #41 X Triangle Kush strains. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. We use cookies to enable the proper functioning and security of our website, and to ensure we give you the best experience. I'm Smoking Some Rite Now, And I'm Feeling Real Good.. Receive updates on new products, special offers, and industry news. Receive updates on new products, special offers, and industry news. Have you tried this product? Nice overall though. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. Shop legal, local weed. Very simple high youll feel relaxed and ok with everything around you, you dont experience euphoria or any of the good effects about weed, youll just feel relaxed off this strain, Very chilled but aware. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. This gives the strain its dessert cocktail of fruit and cookie flavors, favoring tropical, sweet, sour, and berry notes. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Its also a bit of a late bloomer, taking up to 10 weeks to be ready for harvest. Ohh.. Gushers Is Great!! Not a fan of indica because Im busy but at night is when its most enjoyable for me. As a culmination of multiple . This strain is ideal for making concentrates, as the bud is covered in over-sized trichomes. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Durban Gushers (F1 Durban x Gushers) bred by Connected Cannabis, combines the Cookie Families fruity flavors and beautiful purple with an original African land race sativa to create a one of a kind smoke. I'm still chilled out this morning. If you've smoked, dabbed, or consumed this strain, tell us about your experience by leaving a review. Flower Durban Poison X Gushers #2 | Mohave Green (Flower) | 3.5g This product is currently unavailable in your area. Great for pain. We are a family of gritty, hard-working, never-give-up, ready to have a good time kind of people. Leafly is not engaged in rendering medical service or advice and the information provided is not a substitute for a professional medical opinion. It is no surprise that it shares a name with the gummy fruit snack of our childhood as it bursts with a sweet and fruity scent that will have you reaching for that bag of candy. Medical marijuana patients choose Durban to help relieve symptoms associated with depression, appetite loss and chronic stress. It has a really good high that is uplifting. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. The flower is beautiful taste is very good. This product is currently unavailable in your area. Same-day pickup or delivery in Santa Clara, CA. Durban Gushers (F1 Durban x Gushers) bred by Connected Cannabis, combines the Cookie Families fruity flavors and beautiful purple with an original African land race sativa to create a one of a kind smoke. My appearance was purple with slight green tones spaced out. The material provided on Leafly is intended for educational and informational purposes only. We are a family of gritty, hard-working, never-give-up, ready to have a good time kind of people. Durban Gushers (F1 Durban x Gushers) bred by Connected Cannabis, combines the Cookie Families fruity flavors and beautiful purple with an original African land race sativa to create a one of a kind smoke. All Rights Reserved. Gushers is known by many names, such as Fruit Gushers or White Gushers, though sometimes these refer to phenotypes. While not known to be a particularly potent strain, Gushers have been tested at THC levels ranging from 15-25% so be sure to check the labels so that the potency matches the experience that youre seeking. For users that suffer from anxiety, depression, pain, and stress, it can come as a welcome evening put-you-down (as opposed to pick-me-up). After arriving home in the U.S., Rosenthal conducted his own selective breeding process on his recently imported seeds, then begin sharing. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Michael Cassini is the founder and editor in chief of The Cannabis Cactus Magazine. You'll be happier. Grown with passion, cured with care and packaged by our certified cultivators, quality and consistency is our guarantee. Gushers fruit is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the traditional Gelato # 41 X Triangle Kush pressures. "There's a Strain For That." I believe it to be a Triangle Kush x Animal Mints cross like many others do online.) It has gained popularityworldwide for its sweet smell and energetic, uplifting effects. Smells amazing. If you have a medical problem, please contact a qualified health professional. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Each of our staff are renowned experts in their field. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician before changing any medical treatment. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! TK41 is a high-THC, low-CBD cultivar, and has strong, euphoric effects that can initially feel enervating, then sedating. Cultivating is our craft, and other than the size of our company, and a nice list of awards, nothing has changed. We'll always be the same humble down to earth people you'd like to smoke a joint with, and we'll still be growing some of the best cannabis in Arizona, and California right here in our backyard along the Colorado River. Durban is an extremely potent strain best reserved for those consumers with a high THC tolerance.