Safe Haven London aims to alleviate homelessness in London through the provision of housing accommodation for use as temporary or permanent accommodation for persons who are homeless or are identified by a Local Authority. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. You can cancel an existing parking permit. My rubbish wheelie bin went missing and paid 50 for a replacement. The housing demand, allocations and accommodation services are responsible for emergency temporary accommodation and use different types of properties, including bed-and-breakfast, hostels and bed-and-breakfast annexes as a short-term solution for homeless households and applicants. You need a parking permit to park on some roads in Ealing. Once a brownfield site, identified for long-term redevelopment in just under seven years, Hope Gardens now consists of 60 fully furnished one, two and three bedroomed container homes, acommunal space, an onsite management office, laundry services and refuse storage, providing a sense of community for its new residents.Almost twice the number of shipping container homes to the development at Marston Court, Hope Gardens is now the largest temporary accommodation development in the UK, a significant move on in terms of scale and quality, as stated by Ealing Council leader, Julian Bell.Were excited and proud to confirm that the shipping container housing development has been nominated for an award in the Community Benefit category in the2018 RICS Awards. 2. Contacting the council online is now much quicker than speaking to an agent or emailing us -see our new online self-service tools andcontact forms. terms of the relevant legislation. LOCALS are priced out of the HOUSING MARKET Ealing Council was one of the first local authorities in Europe to use innovative modular homes made from heavily modified shipping containers as temporary accommodation for local homeless people. Replacing kitchens and bathrooms, boilers and carpets to ensure that they were all brought back to Decent Homes standard. Temporary housing when homeless Temporary housing when homeless The council can offer temporary housing if they have a long term duty to house you. It was a tough challenge, taking just 10 months from concepts to tenants moving in, and we're proud to have played a part in helping Ealing council provide temporary housing for up to 280 people who would otherwise be in B&Bs. working days. Temporary Accommodation Finance Manager at London Borough of Ealing London, England, United Kingdom 84 connections Join to connect Ealing Council (London Borough of Ealing) Middlesex. We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not if you are, foirequests, Ealing council, hire better managers. But a house I've sold, the council has sent me a letter demanding payment. The number of temporary accommodation properties, broken down by category (such as hotels, B&Bs etc.) Are you the owner of any commercial copyright on this page? It doesn't have a record of my previous payments, it doesn't accept my log in, and it doesn't allow me to make another registration And after you manage to talk to a staff on the phone, he says he can't do anything to help you.Completely useless service offered. Please consider the environment before printing this email. using this form: No one has the courtesy to calll me or contact me. The modular buildings at Westfields Lodge in North Acton comprise a mix of one, two and three bed units, each self-contained with their own kitchens and bathrooms. If you are not the intended recipient Ealing Council and , More modular temporary accommodation opens in Ealing. FOI and EIR requests will be answered within twenty working days. 4. Safe Haven London aims to alleviate homelessness in London through the provision of housing accommodation for use as temporary or permanent accommodation for persons who are homeless or are identified by a Local Authority. You can choose to pay the instalments either on the 1st, 8th, 15th or 22nd of each month. I've complained about the online form they have which does not even have a section about the online form, and they replied back saying direct it to the relevant department. Phone. Permits are limited to 3 per person. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. 2023 Safe Haven London.SEO, Marketing & Design Mooch Creative. HTH, @TabPharmer TY - I'm not sure where this is, I apologise - please report illegally parked vehicles via the Love Clean Streets or by telephone on 0208 825 6677 option 1. RA. The shipping container housing development was created using moveable and reusable parts, repurposing shipping containers to offer a sustainable, cost-effective and flexible housing solution for Ealing Council. How many of those in temporary accommodation were children in . For the same financial outlay as bed and breakfast, Westfield Lodge offers 14 families a far better standard of accommodation. working days of your receipt of this response. Parking permits. Need your council tax account number shown on your bill, or on any statement or recovery notice, such as a reminder notice. That means they offer a far better standard of accommodation than other alternatives, which usually only offer a single room for the whole family (a room in a bed and breakfast) with shared cooking and washing facilities. It is one of the worst services to the community. We provide commercial I having a problem for council tax payment because on line payment didnt accept.after few months they increased my council tax by Bailiff.when I contact by phone to Ealing council he are so rude and shouting me .i said Im not talking to robot or listening to voicemail.he keep talking non stop and drop a line to me .unfortunately they are very bad and are not helping people now I am going to get help by people who can listen to people and helping by Ombadsman or citizen advice .local people who living in Ealing must to complain to MP regarding about Ealing council . This shows your payment method and the latest date by which each monthly payment should be received. A truly useless council. If you are living in temporary accommodation there are a number of payment options to make paying your charges easy. What3words: same.valve.grit Pay & Display bays - free to park (05798215). Perceval House 14/16 Uxbridge Road London W5 2HL Tel: 020 8825 5000 http://www.ealing.gov.uk May we wish everyone a safe and peaceful holiday period. All NEW requests for information will be logged and processed during Hope you're well. They will cheat and lie and steal through their noses, and will not care if customers end up on the kerb, as long as it does not cost them. 0 For this project, the council works in partnership with QED Sustainable Developments to offer 108 safe, private housing units for vulnerable families with nowhere else to go. endstream endobj 204 0 obj <>/Metadata 19 0 R/Pages 201 0 R/StructTreeRoot 38 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 205 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 595.32 841.92]/Parent 201 0 R/Resources<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 206 0 obj <>stream For information on how we go about acquiring that accommodation please read our temporary accommodation acquisition policy. View as HTML, 151K The modular buildings are each self-contained, with their own kitchens and bathrooms. The 60-apartment shipping container housing solution is an innovative response to the London Borough of Ealings housing supply problems, providing comfortable accommodation for over 280 people some of the 2200 families in Ealing residing in temporary accommodation and potentially facing homelessness. Printed from https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/temporary_accommodation_65?unfold=1 on May 01, 2023 11:14. 223 0 obj <>stream what does 1 part toner 2 parts developer mean How would you rate your online experience? Judging by today, that is more than possible. Please provide me with information regarding temporary accommodation provided by the council over the last three financial years: 2017/18, 2016/17 and 2015/16 3. mailto:[FOI #585185 email] Your request has been logged as: 23-0277. They are not doing their job as they should.Probably the management should listen to complaints, I called them many times about the bin issue and never sorted. We have worked with our development partner TLBC to provide this sustainable, robust and flexible solution, made up of a kit of moveable and reusable parts of UK-produced shipping containers., It is simple to register to receive fortnightly email updates from Around Ealing Extra, Ealing Council 2021 | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy, Residents are to be invited to create new community spaces in the councils office headquarters and customer service centre, Perceval House. services through our wholly owned subsidiary [3][FOI #585185 email]. Your donations keep this site and others like it running. Children's services. how can you increase the council tax by 5.9% with the economic scenario we're living in? Thank you for your information request which is being dealt with under the Payment method (how you pay your council tax) Sort code of account used to pay your council tax. @rolywest @HanwellOne @EalingCouncil TY - we cannot issue PCNs to vehicles without registration plates. They never phone back. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. to tell us you have changed your vehicle. hmo1oU;RhXuRDOPuA I would like to request some information in relation to Temporary accommodation. terms of the relevant legislation. Housing advice service,4th Floor, Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 2HL If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. They are not doing their job as they should. 5. Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, can I please request the following information: - The number of residential parking permits you have given out for the financial years 21/22 and 22/23 - The number of complaints you have received (complaints about issuing, costs, and application process plus complaints regarding the management of . Check the parking ticket to find out who issued it and how to challenge it. We use some essential cookies to make this website work. Have a good Monday 2 Parking Services @ealingparking Aug 26 All payments and credits (including transfers from another council tax account are shown with a minus (-) sign. By building the council homes to let that the borough needs, we are working towards a future where families have more genuinely affordable housing options open to them, which will reduce the demand for spaces at hostels like Poplars. Thank you for your contacting the Information Governance team (FOI/EIR) at Claim your profile to access Trustpilots free business tools and connect with customers. Ealing council needs a review. Run by Volunteers and powered by Alaveteli. the highest council tax and the worst service in the whole city. The amount of time families who do end in B&B have to stay there has dramatically reduced too, having dropped by more than two thirds. no space to park) about residential parking in the financial years 21/22 and 22/23. Temporary housing could be a: room in a shared private house private, council or housing association property hostel, refuge or other housing with support Information provided by various external sources. It will take only 2 minutes to fill in. We also use cookies set by other sites to help us deliver content from their services. the internet. Then tried to comment back to my ticket, that was closed so I am caught in a limbo of openign new tickets to which I get useless advive. 6. https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/help/offi This happens to the most experienced as to the novices on the road. WhatDoTheyKnow also publishes and archives requests and responses, building a massive archive of information. Home of Ealing Councils magazine for residents. 3. https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/. Please find attached our response to your recent request. [1][Ealing Borough Council request email] quoting the reference number quoted above. It allegedly takes ten days to respond to an email. Between the three sites there are now 108 self-contained units in the borough for local families who would otherwise be placed into bed and breakfast. Copyright 2021 AquaBioTech Group. Challenge a penalty charge notice (PCN) for parking with the local council that issued it. Information provided by you will be used to ensure that all sums due to the council are paid in a timely manner, for example, by identifying persons who are non-payers of council tax and improving the uptake of benefits. award-winning projects at Marston Court in Hanwell and Meath Court in South Acton, Rogue landlords prosecuted in latest clampdown, Cost of living: Extra support for households in crisis. This fantastic new hostel will offer local families who find themselves with no other options a safe, comfortable place to live until they find a permanent place to move to. terms of the relevant legislation. any attachments is strictly forbidden. Mimecast for the presence of computer viruses. Please see outline questions, Please provide me with information regarding temporary accommodation provided by the council over the last three financial years: 2017/18, 2016/17 and 2015/16. accommodation. Attendees, naturally, had to have their mic's muted so discussion or open questioning was ruled out, however, the typed questions (the only ones allowed) asked by many of the attendees on multiple occasions, were simple ignored e.g When must a landlord complete an application by? let's ignore the parking system and the rubbish or my rant will go beyond the allowed limit. Parking privacy notice. 2. http://www.ealing.gov.uk/info/200640/fre Moved at a new address and requested bins as there were only 2 sets (2 black and 2 blue) of wheelie bins for 4 flats! I can't compare it with other councils. Ealing Council has almost finished work on a new housing unit for homeless families in Greenford.