It amazes me how quickly the employees learn your name and addresses you by name for the rest of the trip. As Frank said, as soon as dinner was over, I was back changing into some more comfortable shorts for the rest of the evening. For alfresco dinner, the sizzle of prime steaks, chicken and shrimp searing on an open flame tips you off that you're in for an exceptional meal. "He's struggling with the "long pants" mentioned on the website. Excellence Playa Mujeres - Adults Only All Inclusive features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 7 outdoor pools. Here, elegant service meets effortless style, and guests are invited to make our home their own. The 450-room Excellence Playa Mujeres adults-only all-inclusive resort is a luxury property set in the heart of a private resort community to the north of Cancun. Dress code applies. You can book at the resort and they pick up at the beach. Excellence Playa Mujeres: The Customer Service For Ladies and Gentleman: Shorts, bermudas, sarongs and sleeveless t-shirts are welcomed. I actually dressed down slightly as compared to other years with linen pants a collared shirts and "mandals" for this restaurants that said closed toe shows and i wore leather flip flip linen pants and dress shirt in those restaurants that were relax like Lobster Agave and Flavor Market. More. For Gentlemen: Shorts, Bermudas, Capri or long pants. The Excellence Collection, Other at Excellence Playa Mujeres, responded to this review Responded June 1, 2021 Dear guest, First and foremost, we would like to thank you for choosing Excellence Playa Mujeres as your vacation destination and for taking the time to write and share your feedback with other travelers. Treat yourself to a massage, hydrotherapy, or a body wrap at the onsite spa. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. The Excellence Collection, Other at Excellence Playa Mujeres, responded to this review. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Is that for all the restaurants? Elevate your beach day at Las Olas, where wood-fired pizzas, savory snacks, and grilled house favorites are served throughout the day. Book Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres on Tripadvisor: See 25,265 traveler reviews, 30,675 candid photos, and great deals for Excellence Playa Mujeres, ranked #3 of 13 hotels in Playa Mujeres and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. . Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Wi-Fi is free throughout. los angeles lakers fan demographics; kyle lewis injury update; metaphors in ready player one Cuisine: Steak houses; Meals: Dinner, Lunch; Attire: Casual; The Lobster House. - - , : - Before COVID there was no problem, so hopefully that will be back to good soon. The expectation is that, in the evenings, you'll dress up a little bit. Is there a basketball court at Grand Paladium Playa Mujeres Apr 25, 2023; Dreams PM preferred club Apr 25, 2023; Hotel Riu Palace Costa Mujeres Apr 25, 2023; . For ladies, I find it's much more about the overall look than individual items of clothing. Covid precaution from all staff. You can drive yourself crazy looking for a deal. For men, there's usually at least a couple of restaurants that will require long pants and shirts with sleeves and a collar (e.g. Staff was AWESOME especially entertainment staff. It's situated on a wide stretch of white sand beach in Playa Mujeres, a relatively quiet resort area north of Cancun's busy Hotel Zone. As a testament to our service and offerings, Excellence Playa Mujeres has been honored by an array of the travel industrys most coveted and respected awards chosen by both our guests and industry experts. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. For Ladies: Long pants, Capri pants, skirt and blouse, or dress. Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and Book a stay at Excellence Playa Mujeres resort in Cancun for 2023/2024. In between soaking up the sun and cooling off in the waves, you can recharge with a delicious midday meal at this casual Cancun restaurant, where service on the sand is simply the norm. (Driving time from Atelier to this Riu . Swimwear and wet clothes are not allowed. Excellence Playa Mujeres. I hope it helps. Now i didnt go the sport coat direction as this isnt my taste but it was to look over and someone have on jean shorts and a tank top and ball cap. Please see our partners for more details. Casual shoes or elegant sandals must be worn. Dress Code. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Keep in mind that the resort does enforce a dress code, so men, plan on packing long pants and closed shoes. All Inclusive Adults Only Resort in Cancun | Excellence Playa Mujeres Offers Suites Gallery Excellence Club Flavors & Spirits Weddings Miil Spa Excellence Experiences We are using cookies so we can give you the best experience on our website. For gentlemen: Long dress pants and polo or dress shirt. Sleeveless t-shirts, tank tops, and beach sandals, or flip flops are not allowed. If you drive, put free valet parking to good use. Footwear must be worn at all times. . From our world-class culinary offerings and entertainment to our sprawling suites, every detail has been created so you can experience the extraordinary. It's hard to imagine a more dramatic setting than Playa Mujeres in Cancun, an all-inclusive oasis situated on an untouched peninsula between the Caribbean Sea and a glorious stretch of wetland. The Excellence Group has their resorts on sale at different times of the year and advertise it on their website. For guys, the golden rule at many resorts appears to be covered armpits at the food venues - so T shirts instead of tanks. For ladies: Long pants, capri pants, or skirt with a blouse, or a dress. Breakfast Dress Code: Regular Casual. select a date. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres - Dress Code, Get answers to your questions about Playa Mujeres, Cancun Airport information and transfers to your hotel, Is there a basketball court at Grand Paladium Playa Mujeres. Do you know if jeans are allowed for men? For guys, the golden rule at many resorts appears to be covered armpits at the food venues - so T shirts instead of tanks. Lunch: Casual. Alternatively, you may use, Villa Del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres, All Inclusive Resort & Spa. Here's my review, so they can see what to expect. Since they are not letting you serve yourself, breakfast is slow and at certain times there can be quite a line. In addition, the wedding packages are . As mentioned above, you can always restrict yourselves to the outdoor restaurants. This is an adults-only offering is a perfect place to wind down and relax. Most people dress up for dinner and there are some who change after dinner to watch the shows etc. We are using cookies so we can give you the best experience on our website.You can find out more about which cookies we use by clicking on this link. Casual elegance for ladies: Long pants, Capri pants, skirt, blouse, casusal shoes or elegant sandals must be worn. A pair of capris and a tank top with a ratty baseball hat and rubber flip flops would not be appropriate but the same capris and tank, possibly with some embellishment on said tank, some nice sandals (heeled or not), some sparkly jewellery and possibly your hair in an up do would be perfectly acceptable. Dress Code. This was now my 8th trip to EPM and it seems to get better each and every time! The dress patterns are consistent with our luxurious restaurants and the supreme food offered. If you're wearing a bare-bum type bikini, then a cover-up that is NOT see-through would be preferable. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. At Excellence Playa Mujeres, world-class cocktails are always served alongside our signature hospitality and personalized service. more. Toggle Excellence Playa . This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. T-shirts, tank tops, collarless shirts, shorts, beach sandals, or flip flops are not allowed. It is ok for him to wear nice shorts to the outdoor onesAgave, lobster house or the Grill. Breakfast and lunch provide extensive buffets, allowing you to help yourself to international cuisine to satisfy whatever craving you might have. DRESS CODE For ladies: Long pants, capri pants, or skirt with a blouse, or a dress. . Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Dress code: Casual during the day and casual elegance for dinner; The Lobster House. Answer 1 of 17: I am planning a vacation to Excellence Playa Mujeres and was wondering about the dress code. Featuring a vast array of options, each offering is more delicious than the next. For lunch, The Grill at Excellence Playa Mujeres serves up an a la carte menu of hearty salads, sandwiches, burgers and wraps in a giant thatch-roof palapa. Because that is the dress code. I got MY resort wear from the same place as Frank Costanza.. the only thing that worries me is the moths ! . Any advise/comments would be greatly appreciated. If any of your guests are travelling with children, they can book a suite at Finest. Excellence Playa Mujeres - Excellence Club worth it? Did you find that women wore casual dressy (resort wear) to the nicer restaurants or more dressy dressy? Only opened in 2021 the Finest Punta Cana is the newest offering from the Excellence chain of resorts. Excellence Playa Mujeres: Great stay for honeymoon! We also loved our snorkeling excursion to Isla Mujeres through Aqua Sports. Casual shoes or elegant sandals must be worn. A pair of capris and a tank top with a ratty baseball hat and rubber flip flops would not be appropriate but the same capris and tank, possibly with some embellishment on said tank, some nice sandals (heeled or not), some sparkly jewellery and possibly your hair in an up do would be perfectly acceptable. Excellence Playa Mujeres is an adults-only romantic resort nestled on two miles of powdery white sand beach, in a resort community that boasts an inland marina, world-class spa, and a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course right on the Caribbean. Casual shoes or elegant sandals must be worn. The people at XPM all go out of their way to be polite and helpful. It was the Excellence chain of resorts' first offering. The Grill is a stunning outdoor option for dinner at Excellence Playa Mujeres. I wore cocktail dresses to Chez Isabelle, and more resort wear ( dresses, linen and/ or silk slacks with club like tops )to the others. Elegant Dress Code . Join the Excellence Playa Mujeres group on Facebook. Dinner Regular Casual: For Ladies: Long pants, Capri pants, skirt and blouse, or dress. Plenty of activities available for guest. From the Excellence times, March 9, 2009: DRESS CODES FOR DINNER RESTARUANTS CHEZ ISABELLE, TOSCANA, SPICE & BARCELONA: Casual elegance for gentlemen: Long pants, dfress shirt, casual shoes or elegant sandals must be worn. Excellence Playa Mujeres - Building/Room Choice? Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Make a Reservation Jeans are allowed for men. We are using cookies so we can give you the best experience on our website.You can find out more about which cookies we use by clicking on this link. Offers; Suites; Deluxe Airport Transfers; Resort Map; Fact Sheet; "My Honest Review of the Finest Playa Mujeres Hotel (North Cancun) 2023". Not tux and tiara type dress up but make a bit of an effort. Savor spicy, authentic Mexican cuisine, indulge in rustic Italian fare, sample the fresh flavors of the Mediterranean, or transport to the Far . For Gentlemen: Shorts, Bermudas, Capri or long pants. Thanks! I know on the website it states men in long pants. I enjoy dressing up for dinner but my husband could wear shorts everywhere. Open-air dining by the pool Cuisine: Local Mexican fish and seafood specialities Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner We are using cookies so we can give you the best experience on our website.You can find out more about which cookies we use by clicking on this link. So my fianc and I are looking at potentially having a honeymoon at the excellence, but Im a little skeptical about this dress code. The next all-inclusive resort after "The Palms" just a few feet away is . We loved the hibachi show by Alonso at Spice. The beach is beautiful and we liked sitting under the umbrellas. Dress Code. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The service cannot be beaten. And with an extensive gastronomic offer featuring beef cuts, lamb, chicken, shellfish, and vegan options, dining at Los Abrazos is a must for all guests. Dress Code. I know the dress . Guys can't wear tank tops at the restaurants during the day) they're stricter with the men. The expectation is that, in the evenings, you'll dress up a little bit. . Women need to wear long pants, skirt, or dress. select a date. (chip, guacamole & salsa from The Lobster House/The Grill) You can also enjoy lunch everyday at The Lobster House andThe Grill. Other amenities offered include a business center, laundry services, and airport transfers. Steakhouse | Hours: 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm Dress code: Relaxed chic A la Carte service Open 6 days a week Schedules are subject to change without notice "Playa Mujeres Golf Club", is a Greg Norman Signature Course. Celebrating the beauty of the. For ladies: Long pants, capri pants, or skirt with a blouse, or a dress. Re: Restaurant dress codes at Excellence Playa Mujeres (EPM) 11 years ago Save He can also wear shorts to Mexican and Caribbean nightroom service on your balcony is very pleasantthere will be plenty of dining options without the need for long pants. Our favorite restaurants were Spice and Agave. We watched different sets of couples get turned away for having on shorts last night while we were at the martini bar. During the daytime, a cover-up over your bikini is all you need. RIU Latino, RIU Palace or Catalonia Grand, Riu Palace Costa Mujeres vs Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres, New Smoking ban on Beaches and public areas, Riu Palace Costa Mujeres airport transfers, The Beloved Hotel vs Excellence Playa Mujeres. Guys cant wear tank tops at the restaurants during the day) theyre stricter with the men. For Gentlemen: Shorts, Bermudas, Capri or long pants. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Plan ahead for 2024! DRESS CODES FOR DINNER RESTAURANTS AGAVE, THE GRILL, THE LOBSTER HOUSE & THE FLAVOR MARKET: Casual elegance for gentlemen: short pants and Capri pants are allowed. Offers; Suites; Deluxe Airport Transfers; Resort Map; Fact Sheet; My husband and I just booked our EPM vacation for the end of August. Every single employee was so helpful and kind. dessert bar (cakes, pies, tarts, mousse, parfaits, ice cream, etc) TOSCANA DRESS CODE: Lunch - Casual Shorts, bermudas, sarongs and t-shirts are welcome. This property is a great place to bask in the sun with a private beach, beachfront dining, and a beach bar. Secrets Resorts & Spas are committed to redefining and elevating the all-inclusive experience. Beloved Playa Mujeres. The interior is a sleek and slick balanced with clean architectural lines. Some resorts don't like to see your midriff showing at lunch or breakfast, so a bikini with Daisy Dukes might not cut it. For Ladies: Long pants, Capri pants, skirt and blouse, or dress. Dress Code. how to copy and paste on alcatel flip phone. Excellence Playa Mujeres Cancun 77400, Mexico. Beach sandals and flip flops are not allowed. Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres: "What is the dress code.? . The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with tours/tickets and luggage storage. From spacious suites to private garden oases, and al fresco and beachfront dining options, the beauty of Cancun is built into every aspect of your stay. We were at the Excellence and our suite was just above the swim ups. I will definitely visit again. Dear guest,First and foremost, we would like to thank you for choosing Excellence Playa Mujeres as your vacation destination and for taking the time to write and share your feedback with other travelers.We would like to thank you for adding generous remarks on the positive sides of your vacation with us and mentioning the services that made your stay more comfortable, but we are sorry to read that we were not able to fully meet your expectations due to the dress code policy, but we would like to mention that as a luxury resort, dress code policy at certain restaurants applies to maintain the level of sophistication that our hotel is famous for. dress codes apply, especially at some la carte dining venues. I enjoy dressing up for dinner but my husband could wear shorts everywhere. . Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and . Kids under 12 are typically not required to abide by the dress code. For Ladies and Gentleman: Shorts, bermudas, sarongs and sleeveless t-shirts are welcomed. I like to wear cheeky bikini bottoms and sometimes a brazillian bottom, is that allowed? For more information, you can see under the Flavors & Spirits section in our webpage.We look forward to welcoming you back soon and have another opportunity to pamper you with our superb service. Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and Excellence Playa Mujeres. For gentlemen: Shorts, capri pants, or long pants with a collared shirt or polo shirt. And he was so fun! Total number of Pools through the resort (17), plus (8) integrated Jacuzzis. It was nice and quiet. Swimwear and wet clothes are not allowed. Answered: On Tripadvisor's Playa Mujeres travel forum, travellers are asking questions and offering advice on topics like "What building are Excellence Buildings?". This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Surrounded with tropical sophistication, Excellence Resorts is the perfect place to start your new life as newlyweds. Gee and I could never figure out for the ladies howe I was supposed to wear casual shoes AND elegant sandals to dinner. First of all, make sure to read about the restaurant's dress code at the resort, unfortunately I missed it and my husband didn't pack long pants nor other than flip flops and sneakers to exercise, the hotel is very strict on this rule.I was so frustrated and disappointed about this situation at the end I was able to borrow pants at the concierge and my husband wore the same pants and gym shoes every night .The managers learned about my frustration and they made sure we had a great experience despite my dress code frustration and i have to say they did a GREAT JOB, EPM exedeed my expectations, I haven't visited any other place with this type of customer service ( I am a traveller at heart) , my husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and Nelson ( food and beverage generalmanager) made sure we had 2 delicious dinners, we enjoy them very much, my fav restauran was Agave, authentic Mexican food, I tried dishes I hadn't had before The rooms are service several times a day everything is taken care ofI had a great relaxing time, we want to come back and bring our moms.More. Dinner Casual Elegance: For Ladies: Long pants, Capri pants, skirt and blouse, or dress. With the COVID situation they have a small problem with breakfast at the buffet. Dress shirt, collarless shirt, or polo shirt. Opening hours 8am to 6pm. a golf or polo type shirt). Excellence Playa Mujeres: What to Pack EPM does have a dress code for dinner at their restaurants: for women, you'll want to wear either a dress, dress pants, or a skirt, and men need collared shirts and dress pants. Modern, luxurious rooms are huge and have big whirlpool tubs; all have balconies and some have ocean views. select a date. Re: Excellence Playa Mujeres - Dress Code 2 years ago Save The dress code is more strict at night but you will not have any issues during the day as long as you wear a cover up over your bathing suit at the restaurants. Avoid short-shorts and low-cut tops - essentially anything that shows a lot of skin; it's better to err on the side of conservative than have your dining choices limited by your wardrobe. Celebrating the beauty of the Caribbean and its unparalleled beaches, Las Olas is a picturesque resort dining experience straight from a postcard. Please note: for dinner service the Excellence Playa Mujeres requires a casual elegance dress code for this restaurant. Cured meats, artisanal cheeses, and savory tapas are all on the menu at Flavor Market, where dinner is an experience to share with friends and family. Does the Excellence Times now show this change? --- About All Inclusive Reviews In This video we answer the question we see asked on a daily basis in various Facebook resort & travel groups, as well as Tr. Part of the Excellence chain of resorts, it was built in 2000. The Excellence Collection. If you have been to the Finest Playa Mujeres, the Punta Cana offering is pretty much a carbon copy of it. Men may also be required to wear close toed shoes. For Gentlemen: Long dress pants and a . Dress shirt, collarless shirt, or polo shirt. 001 Sm. Thank you for the quick reply! Blvd. However, they may be too warm to be comfortable in the heat. *Please note that opening hours can be subject to seasonal changes. Finest Punta Cana by the Excellence Collection is located in Uvero Alto, an area of all-inclusive resorts approx. I like to wear cheeky bikini bottoms and sometimes a brazillian bottom, is that allowed? You are also allowed to wear shorts to the Flavor Market. It's important to remember that if a booking company has a discount it's usually relative to their site only. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Dress Code. Like all our Excellence Resorts, Excellence Playa Mujeres celebrates its natural surroundings with winding pools and unmatched ocean views. At night, there are 3 restaurants you can wear shorts bc theyre outdoor- Agave, Grill, and Lobster House. Breakfast/Lunch Dress Code: Regular Casual. Beneath an open-air thatch-roof palapa that bridges the main pool, The Lobster House serves up tasty a la carte dishes for breakfast and lunch. more. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. He's concerned about the dress code for the restaurants, especially during dinner time. You can find out more about which cookies we use by clicking on this link. select a date. We've also been to Excellence Riviera Cancun. but you can bring the kids then we suggest checking out the Finest Playa Mujeres which is a sister hotel to the . I am planning a vacation to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Offers; . 22 miles northwest of the Punta Cana International Airport. Cancun luxury is redefined at Excellence Playa Mujeres, a beachfront paradise that brings a fresh perspective to All Inclusive resorts. Toggle Excellence Playa Mujeres. We will elevate your stay with the exclusive perks and private areas that are the hallmarks of the Excellence Club. more. My husband wore silk slacks, long sleeve collared linen shirts, "club" shoes, and, in Chez Isabele, a sports jacket. Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and Toggle Excellence Playa Mujeres. Not tux and tiara type dress up but make a bit of an effort. Think creams, whites, light greys, highlighted by the pale blue hue of not just 1 but 10 inviting pools! For ladies, I find it's much more about the overall look than individual items of clothing. We are using cookies so we can give you the best experience on our website.You can find out more about which cookies we use by clicking on this link. For ladies: Long pants, capri pants, or skirt with a blouse, or a dress. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Report inappropriate content tpcox4 Smyrna, Tennessee 1 post 9. Room service included (06:00am to 0:00am Family section) (24hr Elegance Club) House wine (red, white, rose plus Champagne) with meals and at the bars. Finest Playa Mujeres possesses a contemporary design which impresses you from the moment you enter the two-story lobby. He will be turned away and asked to change if he shows up in shorts to any indoor resturant. Yes, Excellence Playa Mujeres is a little more pricey than other resorts in Cancun, but once you go there you will understand why and will admit that it is worth the extra. Excellence Playa Mujeres. It's only for dinner (a couple hours a day), so it's no big deal. A total of 7 swimming pools 5 of them heated in winter ( 3 of them in the Excellence Club area), with a collective expanse of 55,500 square This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Dress shirt casusal shoes or elegant sandals must be worn. Villa Del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres, All Inclusive Resort & Spa. Discover any of the five premier adults-only escapes set on the world's most scenic beaches with excellent bespoke service and sprawling suites to create memories you will treasure forever. Savor spicy, authentic Mexican cuisine, indulge in rustic Italian fare, sample the fresh flavors of the Mediterranean, or transport to the Far East at our world-class Cancun restaurants. At . Sleeveless t-shirts (for men), tank tops, wet clothes, and swimsuits are not allowed. RIU Latino, RIU Palace or Catalonia Grand, Riu Palace Costa Mujeres vs Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres, New Smoking ban on Beaches and public areas, Riu Palace Costa Mujeres airport transfers, The Beloved Hotel vs Excellence Playa Mujeres. Saw lots of both, but Chez Isabelle, those who were not dressed up were conspicuous. Guests of the Excellence Club receive exclusive access to private areas and amenities that unlock a whole new level of bespoke luxury. Thanks for the update. Elevating all things culinary, Excellence Playa Mujeres houses all of the best restaurants in Cancun within our resort. Dress Code. Casual shoes or elegant sandals must be worn. Please keep it positive. Ladies, normally a sundress is fine, but they do ask for dressy sandals and the French restaurant wants shoulders covered. Other Fees: Paid directly to the hotel. Toggle The Excellence Collection. The property is always pristine clean and maintained but the maintenance does not interfere with your vacation. I am looking forward to going and getting dressed up. . The dress code is more strict at night but you will not have any issues during the day as long as you wear a cover up over your bathing suit at the restaurants. In addition, the food and beverage area are an important aspect we consider and thats why our Chefs and bartenders are passionate about taking care of every single detail and they personalize our service and cuisine to suit the different tastes and preferences of all our guests, although we will revise why during your getaway, we did not seem to blow you away with delicious drinks.Regarding the dress code, we would like to mention that we have a strict policy for certain restaurants to maintain a level of sophistication that our hotel is famous for and that our guests appreciate.