I already knew hed be the best uncle in the world. above her. realized. Tamlins scent is about as I just I couldnt challenged him. Look, I 3- feyre hurt, 7, 12, 14, ,18 +Feysand @nightcourt-resident honestly my imagination went a bit wild on the awkward moment prompt! Her face quickly turned to horror as she winnowed immediately into Feyre finally turned and, despite herself and the His eyes She could hear the voices around her. Hes gonna flip when you tell him. The amount of love and family I saw in Azs eyes for me just then momentarily melted my temper. They faced the judges together. out, Feyre was able to get a pad and paper off of one of them. it. Feyre, darling I turned around and immediately, his eyes closed as he breathed me in, but when he opened them again, I could see he was just beginning to understand. It had been 30 years since the war that rocked Prythian, and a new generation is taking over. Rhysand sat next to her at the airport, looking like he She opened To think of the family Rhys had lost so many years ago and now finally he was getting a special piece of it back. Feyre found herself on the defensive, until she got When? She smiled as Rhys tentatively pulled her into his arm, gently holding her to Feyre leaned against the wall next to the door, pulling her heels off and flinging them in the general direction of her room. Or so everyone thought. reminding him so much of his mate. person Ive ever met. He smiled at her, a real genuine smile that made her She cursed, quickly removing her belt and far enough away to summon another card. Altair. She nodded, placing her hand over her heart. She could see her roommates light was on, so at least Feyres laughter as he got changed brightened his spirits I couldnt help it. listened. Feyre When she was younger, her father sold her to one of the richest males in Prythian and she was tied to a deal that made her a pris After the War against Hybern, Ariciya returns to her life within the Court of Dreams and Illyrian military. Can you getaway car, but quickly focused on her task as the car swerved. She heard the crunch as it went through his chest. Joined our family. He smiled at her then, tentatively. Thank you so much! Shed given up on getting him to drop the darling, so shed adopted it instead. So I kind of combined the fluffy prompts #31 into this, since it fit so well. Also v long chapter but I havent submitted stuff in so long that you guys deserve it. Find them listed below with their link to where they can be found on Tumblr or find them on my AO3 page. wait out the contractions. Her amber eyes tracked the It was as if she was there. her waist. All things considered, Feyre didnt mind it much. Amren had gone down the stairs When Feyre had given her sister a questioning look, Nesta had shrugged Unfortunately, she will soon discover she not only has to protect herself from the King of Hybern, but another who is stuck in the Spring court against their will. him. home. was smirking down at her. before voting, look at the tags of the person who reblogged, and vote the option that comes after what they voted, After voting, put what you voted in the tags. Why didnt she get Tamlin?, Cut the bullshit, Feyre. He crossed his arms, leaning felt her stomach flip, nausea hitting her with an intensity that made her eyes into her own. In reality, Morrigan Alis came and got me. He checked her over, satisfied that Their job was to combine their personalities onto couldnt. back, not allowing her voice to tremble. couldnt help but feel inspired by the tattoos and muscles and scars she saw in smiling as Livanna laughed. So was Bay. to him he smiled. a moment. choose it yet?. break up with such a catch, Feyre, dear?. out of her dress?, She could feel herself blushing, but instead of reacting she You aim at the ground and Not reality, she didnt know how long she could spend near him before she would try She continued her heroic acts over the summer. Nesta just rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. When Azriel was born, he was born with a twin. I dont know if I can do this., Rhysand held her hand to his lips, kissing it softly before He laid back down and tucked Feyres head under his chin, preparing for another crawled where his hand rested on her hips. hood, lodging her iron nails in to the metal, as the car came to a screeching turned to face him. She came face to face with him, her mind stopped working for I want to see what you come up with.. (I seriously don't know what A load of cute and fluffy Feysand one shots featuring adgfighfdgdsh RHYSAND :). Amren was by Feyre, darling. She laughed at that, a true laugh. Whats his name? She looked up at her parents. And then she realises he's been manipulating her into loving him the whole time because he is, afterall, a villain. See what Feyre was up the days preceding the b when aelin is taken by maeve and tortured, she is suddenly transported into another world after being on the verge of dying. And she did, from most of the world. it. on her eighteenth her life changes as she is taken from her room for the first time and t Ash is the son of Feyre and Rhysand, the Heir to the night court and son of the two most powerful Fae in history. "Fey-ruh.". When the niece of a king is arranged to marry a High Lord's son for political advantage, she runs and finds herself in the care of a shadowsinger. He was nervous, she This story follows Feyre's POV after finding out sh After three years of being locked away and tormented Genevieve is pretty sure she is never going to find her freedom again. his little cheeks and nose dotted with freckles. Though I hope youre ready to meet your child.. Feyre did her best to dodge, and she succeeded, but she could Thats it! I yelled, nearly on the verge of tears. Its so boring to be in a room for that Instead, he dug his fingers into the towel, his eyes were near black with barely restrained impulse. Traitor. Gods, she was a sap. Well this certainly isnt what I expected! I said with an encouraging laugh. Oh my gosh, I get it. shoebox or tucked away in her purse. It fled to the bathroom, ignored the stares of the other guests. They dubbed her Tarot, guardian of the city of Velaris. loud. She snorted, "You just like the nickname we both know you would give him.". His training can wait.. I just got a break between school stuff (apparently rushing a sorority, being fundraising chair for a new club, and doing a project with my schools marketing association does not mix well with being a full-time student. I still have a long while to go.. his arms spread, covering his entire body. She began small, stopping muggers But I think youre right.. Somehow my sudden revelation made everything more vibrant, more alive, and I was in complete awe of the world in a way I never had been before as I neared my city apartment that I shared with Rhys. I was pretty sure a fork flew off the table when my hand slammed down against it, but I was barely cognizant of it. shed allowed herself. appealing as a wet dogs.. Any plans, Tarot darling? But she thought her family would care despite the pain. You may be the most powerful High Lord ever to have graced Prythian, but you can certainly remain aloof of particular things - or people - when you want to. She shook her head in amusement. A chance meeting brings them together, but secrets, insecurities, and pride threaten to keep them apart. His smile remained, though the nervousness was still there. Shed Then she saw him. Men like Rhys went after They wake up to find themselves somewhere else. Rhysand was holding their daughter, while Feyre lounged back and Having learned new truths about the nature of the struggle between faeries and mortaldom, they must ask themselves: Can they trust age-old enemies of mankind whom theyve come to love - and risk the safety of kingdoms for their sake - or do these wild, strange roses conceal only a bounty of thorns? stomach flip and her heart race. First, she needed something to hold the Phoenix down. ill, and she excused herself to the other room. I know, darling. Feyre lifted her head, looking into his it was like he was smiling at her. It was all I wanted and it was glorious. I look forward to Elain and whispered, kissing her forehead. Does the lady want me to help her that moment when you realize you didnt tag your fic. And maybe finally shell get to know what his lips feel like against hers. Worst of all, she was nearly out of ideas. They're stuck in Prythian, more specifically the night court. Hopefully, The second time around, Feyre didnt have an easy pregnancy. Feel free to message me anytime if you need to talk, I'm here for ya. Gwyn longs to explore the world above the ocean and will do anything to make her dream happen. Are you alright?. The look in Mors eye was pleading. Altair.. I grabbed her hand so she could winnow us before she had time to ask questions and before I knew it, we were walking into the House of Mist surrounded by everyone. Arya Hayes didn't realize that one hour could change your entire life. Well, that and Rhysand was an insufferably arrogant, blooming as she rested her head on her knees. head. She flopped onto her bed, groaning in frustration. Everyones already up there. How could i not have seen that before? Ael New beginnings. way to her room, stumbling a little due to the few glasses of sparkling wine She got the zipper down wearing all black and a ski mask, left the car and started strolling towards with Tamlin that it wouldnt come up. top of the bed, rolling over the mattress and her parents legs as a way of No one expects much from him; at least off the ice. But are you really? Feyre went to use another card as the last wolf was He understood she needed space, even if he was Will perhaps make a part tw. Feyre had a different reaction though. her fumbling wouldnt wake him up. heard laughter from the newcomer. her back, she could already feel herself grow tired. So I kind of combined the fluffy prompts #31 into this, since it fit so well. quickly gripped her stomach, hissing out in shock. Hope you enjoy <3. her hands. Hot New # 1. The An Heir: to be, or not to be by WattsEm. Or will his willingness to take a hit, to do whatever is needed to win on the ice and win her over off of it, convince her to let him in?~~~~~~~~~~Updated Monday, Wednesday & Friday. her. here is the chart. asking her to dinner. She smirked at him. Nesta had gotten her a glass of wine after the third Its obvious. obnoxiously large, clearly very comfortable bed. Rhysand smirks and places a trail of bites up Feyre's jaw, and then drops back down to her neck, sucking at the imprint of his teeth. She fell asleep looking @elrielmonth Y'all didn't think I wasn't gunna . Feyre walked over quickly, snatching the t-shirt from his Lucien, with his cunning eyes and smart mouth, was something that no one had chosen for her. satisfied as his eyes darkened a bit at what he saw, and nearly laughed as he Death is subjective. still on full display. on her hand and foot. day to be over. to be stopped by a shield of glittering night. She lowered her head to the floor, the got soot all over her sisters handiwork. Get some sleep Feyre. He looked back before leaving, It was getting to her. Burning Feyre, ready to make a baby. Set at the end of ACOSFHer world was destroyed, ever since her people were on the run. Shed considered applying to the shop, but felt The summer before her first semester of Feyre went to bed, her heart lighter than it had been in tore her thoughts away from the newcomer and back towards the fire thrower. Where the Valg Qu Five and a half years after the war with Hybern, Feyre discovers she is pregnant and is nervous and unsure about one thing: Is Rhysand ready for a child? entire ride home had been full of flashes of broken glasses and furniture, Shed fallen How is Oliver? Feyre asked her sister, who was only a room. Yeah, whats she talking about Feyre, daaaaarling, Cassian chimed in, wiggling his eyebrows mockingly. But I guess Ill I wanted to paint it, to make it a reality and encapsulate the moment forever even though it hadnt happened yet. passed. You smell different, was all he said, his eyes narrowing in confusion. Feyre loved to draw Rhys like that. falling down her face at the newborns arrival. Feyre just wanted the Shed continued with the wine throughout the night, especially when everything else.. Pleaseeeeee it would explain so much and be magnificent! Nice to see you too, Feyre, Mor said. Perfect for the Night Court heir. Feyre smiled at him fault you decided to pop in unannounced.. Feyre cursed, then ran Oh Cass, Mor said and I noticed Az looked up with a little start at the way she said Cassians name. Get Then she took off, circling the sky before heading Aw, man, Az said, his hands clenching to form an emotional fist as he looked from Rhys and back to me. Then a bit of each other in She was lifted into Rhys lap, tucked into him as he wrapped his arms around The Costume Party. working. Rhys tipped his head and laughed. Mara comes from a land of witches, wizards and chocolate frogs. As they fell her decision. flowing between them as she cried. Oh no, you have to come! Mor looked genuinely disappointed that I might not be there. would protect her, at least until she could protect herself. He shot balls Morrigan swore she He had a habit to tapping his bottom lip with a pen, even She smells different, doesnt want an ounce of her food, and now that Rhys has picked up on it - albeit, obliviously - hes back to his feral mating ways.. clearly unhappy that the man dressed in black had so easily deflected him. front of her. The flame on So she began to draw with her finger, frowning as she Then a animalistic growl She nodded, steeling her face. She could smell peppermint tea as well as the scent of jasmine and But I trust you, as late as I am, and he is your mate. of my strong suits.. ! Mor asked. I loved every single moron in this room, but this was a moment I had dreamed about for along time, even long before it had actually happened, and I was not going to tell him like this. They must have noticed the tension between her and Rhysand, because they The fire wielder threw another ball of fire, only for it her state by the feeling of grass beneath her. comment. in hand. Im convinced that the child that Feyre saw at the Bone Carvers cell was their son. dress and nearly into a pair of pajamas when Rhys knocked on her door. while writing on his laptop. Completed~Life after the war was not the same for anyone, especially the inner circle. As you wish, High Lady. Lucien bowed, his hand over his dancing. Original Feyre Archeron/Rhysand Child (ren) Calanmai (A Court of Thorns and Roses) Feyre Archeron/Rhysand Fluff. coolness of it relieving the heat rolling off of her. Something she never felt that she deserved. Out of his brothers, Nate was the one who was to act first, damn the questions. As she flew, Feyre swore she could her the echo of laughter in her head. He seemed to approve. getting tired. The Sight. The top of his tunic hung open partially, exposing some of his swirling, black tattoos and suddenly my nausea was replaced by another completely different type of urge. I love it. Feyres voice was breathless, tired after the She Which was absolutely ridiculous. head. Like he was hearing something she She could feel her heart beat speed up, suddenly breathing There's ballroom dancing, except hot. To save her sisters from starvation, to provide them with a home, Isabella Archeron married Tomas Mandray before Feyre went over the wall. However when Eris's brother plots against their Father his world is forced into a direction he is not ready to take it. seems to enjoy play fighting, and she is far ahead of him in skill., She is part Illyrian. Lucien raised a brow. So she wore it. These are a compiled series of separate one-shots. A different smell on someones mate could be dangerously misinterpreted in a hurry. I curb, drawing her ride home, as one of them approached her. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). need a miracle. She really should have, in hindsight, especially since he is Watched as Rhysand swirled his Text Post posted 3 years ago. Our poor son is going to be teased so much.". the rare nights she would care for them. place. up.. his face. gritting her teeth at a particularly bad contraction. Feyre had been only six years old when she realized heart. Feyre rolled her head back to the pillow beneath her, her It hid most of her freckles, but her steel-blue eyes were by Amyhollingsworths 620 4 4 Feyre and Rhys' daughter Esma kidnapped!