Write a review. Sign up for the emails so you can bring out your inner fan with exclusive product offerings and details! NFL BRXLZ Team Helmet 3-D Puzzle Construction Toy New -Pick your Team! 6 GBP Georgia Bulldogs Riddell Speed Mini Helmet, VCU Rams Nike Dri-Fit Compression Shorts Women's Black New, Oklahoma Sooners Mini Decals Stickers 17 Stickers per Sheet FAST SHIP, NEW Univ. Sold Out, 26.95 GBP Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. The pieces are not as big as you think they'd be. 99. FREE delivery Tue, Mar 28 . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2023. You won't want to miss these MLB construction toys that include all the pieces, decals, and instructions you need to assemble your Major League masterpiece! The first thing to note is that the bricks are not lego size, they're about 1/3 the size of regular bricks. 3.7 3.7 out of 5 stars (8) $39.99 $ 39. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in College-NCAA. Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. Each construction toy includes the lightweight . Click to view our Accessibility Statement, Liverpool FC Original Anfield BRXLZ Stadium, Aston Villa FC Original Villa Park BRXLZ Stadium, Nottingham Forest FC The City Ground Mini BRXLZ Stadium, Manchester City FC Premier League Winners BRXLZ Bus, Manchester United FC Old Trafford BRXLZ Stadium, Manchester City FC Etihad Mini BRXLZ Stadium, Sunderland AFC Stadium Of Light Mini BRXLZ Stadium. Regular price. Build your way to elite team spirit with FOCOs BRXLZ Mini Caps shop and show off your pride for your favourite MLB teams! Sold Out. Knit Pillowcase, Team Golf Multi-Color Auburn Tigers NCAA Fan Apparel & Souvenirs. FOCO BRXLZ Beaver Stadium Series 2390 PCs (Read Description) Pre-Owned $29.99 adorem_40 (7) 100% or Best Offer +$15.50 shipping Sponsored New Foco 3d Stadium BRXLZ Rupp Arena Kentucky Wildcats Brand New $69.99 jlr35503550 (391) 100% Buy It Now +$11.45 shipping Sponsored New York Yankees BRXLZ MLB Yankees Stadium 3-D Construction Block Set FREE SHIP 60 GBP Regular price If you get this (and it IS pretty cool) you can take steps to have a (hopefully) easier time. Sign up for the emails so you can bring out your inner fan with exclusive product offerings and details! Build your way to elite team spirit with FOCO's BRXLZ Mini Caps shop and show off your pride for your favourite MLB teams! We're available Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm EST. When building it because very flimsy. 60 GBP I'd say this is probably a 10+ age toy, but honestly it's dependent on the kid. Gear up for the game by building BRXLZ Helmets, BRXLZ Sneakers, BRXLZ Baseball Caps, BRXLZ Cleats and BRXLZ Cars. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2021. Wholesale@foco.com Stay in the know, with all things FOCO. Dallas Cowboys NFL 3D BRXLZ Construction Toy Blocks Set - Helmet Sealed Bags, FOCO BRXLZ Seattle Seahawks Football Helmet Buildable Plastic Brick NEW, Florida Gators Ben Hill Griffin Stadium BRXLZ Stadium Series Distributed By FOCO. Imagine the smallest piece of Lego; each piece is a fraction of the size of a one block Lego. We're available Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm EST. Pieces are 1/4 of LEGO sizes, so extremely small. Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members' research needs. . Better instructions and complete sets would definitely make this a better product. Get access to product drops, special offers, and more when you sign up! Features team logo; Additional Details. Sold Out, $22.20 item 8 NCAA Ohio State Buckeyes FoCo BRXLZ 3D Logo 298 Puzzle Construction New NCAA Ohio State Buckeyes FoCo BRXLZ 3D Logo 298 Puzzle Construction New. These BRXLZ Baseballs make great gifts for any birthday, holiday, or special occasion! NFL BRXLZ Washington Redskins Helmet Construction Block Set. This was much smaller than expected. Regular price Build your team from the ground up with BRXLZ Logos, BRXLZ Players, BRXLZ Mascots, BRXLZ Characters, and BRXLZ Mini Players. These 3-D construction toys are guaranteed fun for sports fans of all ages! Missouri Mizzou Tigers Std. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Read More Stay in the know, with all things FOCO. We bought this for our 15 year old son who is an avid Saints fan and a lover of all things Lego. This makes it challenging because there's a large numbers of pieces in one step (often the same color). No problem! Welcome to FOCO's BRXLZ Footballs shop! Sign up for the emails so you can bring out your inner fan with exclusive product offerings and details! 35 GBP Get in the game with NFL BRXLZ Footballs and College BRXLZ Footballs! Foco Brxlz Replacement Pieces Bricks Parts Condition: Used "Used but in great clean condition. Had I been a drinker, I would have been sloshed. Get access to product drops, special offers, and more when you sign up! Sold Out, 25 GBP Even with his experience, this was WAY out of his league and it turned into an 8 hour mother/son project that may have included multiple restarts, an entire package of cookies, tears and screaming, and more swear words than he hears during a typical day in high school. Lightweight, popable cardboard pieces; Assembles into logo; Team Spirit. We've got all the officially licensed BRXLZ Footballs you need to build your way to greatness on gameday and every day! The pieces are a decent size and it seems fairly sturdy. Sold Out, 3 GBP Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, FOCO BRXLZ Stadium Series Michigan Wolverines Big House NEW BOX DAMANGED, Pittsburgh Steelers FOCO NFL 3D BRXLZ Construction Toy Blocks Set - Helmet - NEW, FOCO Minnesota Vikings US Bank BRXLZ Stadium - PZNF3DSTADMV, NFL SEAHAWKS FOCO BRXLZ STADIUM LUMEN FIELD FOOTBALL SPORTS,damage open box. I bought this as a gift for a friend who's a big bronco fan. Unfortunately I couldn't do that for my other missing pieces.In the end it's a very cool looking decoration. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Regular price How customer reviews and ratings work . . I'd recommend doing that after completing frame 17. That wasn't a problem for me, I have small hands, but it could be a problem for others. This page works best with JavaScript. Get ready for the game by building BRXLZ Helmets, BRXLZ Sneakers, BRXLZ Baseball Caps, BRXLZ Cleats and BRXLZ Cars. Still lots of fun, but can be difficult with the tiny size. Ready, set, hike! BRXLZ - Footballs Ready, set, hike! $35 Get access to product drops, special offers, and more when you sign up! Get access to product drops, special offers, and more when you sign up! close. item 1 FOCO BRXLZ NFL Seattle Seahawks Team Mascot 3-D Construction Toy FOCO BRXLZ NFL Seattle Seahawks Team Mascot 3-D Construction Toy . Regular price The FOCO NCAA 3D BRXLZ Stadium Building Block Set is a great toy for children to play with. Decent size for sure. I'd given . Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. FOCO BRXLZ Football Team England FA Logo Building Set 3D Construction Toy. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Very cool when out together. Click to view our Accessibility Statement, Swoop Philadelphia Eagles BRXLZ Mascot Bust, Sparty Michigan State Spartans BRXLZ Mascot Bust, Nittany Lion Penn State Nittany Lions BRXLZ Mascot Bust, Brutus Buckeye Ohio State Buckeyes BRXLZ Mascot Bust, Hairy Dawg Georgia Bulldogs BRXLZ Mascot Bust, The Tiger Clemson Tigers BRXLZ Mascot Bust, Aubie the Tiger Auburn Tigers BRXLZ Mascot Bust, Big Al Alabama Crimson Tide BRXLZ Mascot Bust, Seattle Seahawks BRXLZ Stadium Street Sign. Sold Out. Sign Up for FREE The third and most important thing to note is that the face mask portion of the helmet is EXTREMELY fragile! Regular price, 10 GBP I felt bad. Are you more of a college football fan? We've got all the officially licensed BRXLZ Footballs you need to build your way to greatness on gameday and every day! We'd love to hear from you. Looking for a fun, unique gift for the special fan in your life? I ordered this for my 9 year old grandson. For ages 7 and up; Sold Out, $30 Sign Up for SMS to get 10% off your next order*. I eventually just removed the face mask and continued building without it, then reattached it at the end. Set has all its pieces. New Listing Foco BRXLZ Multicolor Jordan-Hare Stadium Auburn Tigers 3D Stadium Building Kit Brand New $75.00 3299ca (6,940) 100% or Best Offer +$9.78 shipping Sponsored GREAT PRICE FOCO NFL Seattle Seahawks BRXLZ Team Logo 3-D Construction Toy Sealed 382 pieces Brand New $12.95 jonathantoy (12,072) 100% Buy It Now Free shipping Sponsored Build your way to elite fandom with FOCOs BRXLZ Sale and BRXLZ Clearance shop and show off your spirit for your favorite MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, MLS, and EPL team. 22 GBP Larcele 3800 Pieces World Famous Micro Building Blocks Bricks Set Mini Construction Toy Set for Children and Adults KLJM-03 (Big Cruise Ship) 3.5 3.5 out of 5 stars (17) They look new." Brick Size Bulk savings: Buy 1 $1.25/ea $1.19/ea Buy 3 $1.13/ea 4 or more for $1.06/ea Quantity: More than 10 available / 64 sold Price: US $1.25/ea Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist Ships from United States 64 sold Shipping: See all. Get access to product drops, special offers, and more when you sign up! Other than the face mask, the helmet is very well constructed with a focus on alternating stacking pieces to maintain durability when possible, and a general feel that things are put together in a way that makes sense. Each construction toy includes the lightweight micro-brick pieces, decals, and instructions youll need to build and show off your favourite MLB Caps, MLB Hats, and MLB Baseball Caps. Sign up for the emails so you can bring out your inner fan with exclusive product offerings and details! Great idea but poor quality . FOCO Alabama Crimson Tide NCAA Mini BRXLZ Stadium - Bryant-Denny Stadium. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2022. We've got all the officially licensed BRXLZ Baseballs you need to build some legendary team spirit for all nine innings, 162 regular season games, and beyond! Hit a home run of fan fun with FOCO's BRXLZ Baseballs shop! Please enter your email so we can notify you when the item is back in stock. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2022, This product should of come in a box not bag caused the product box was a little damaged but other than that the actual product was great, Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2023. Each construction toy includes the lightweight, micro-brick pieces, decals, and instructions you'll need to build and show off your elite team spirit. Flag item for content or copyright Similar Items Officially Licensed Fan Gear. With the exception of the face mask of course. [Update 11-5-2020]I sent an email to the company about the missing bricks and they responded within a day about getting me the missing bricks. Looking for your favorite NFL teams? Sign Up for SMS to get 10% off your next order*, $27 Sold Out. Drop us an email. Build your way to elite fandom with FOCOs BRXLZ Mascots shop and show off your spirit for your favorite MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, College, NCAA, MLS, and EPL team. BRXLZ - Baseballs Going, going, GONE! SHOP NOW PIECE BY PIECE Get that touchdown dance ready and build on with BRXLZ Footballs. This makes putting it together much more difficult, for me that was a nice challenge. Sign up for the emails so you can bring out your inner fan with exclusive product offerings and details! SHOP NOW Stay in the know, with all things FOCO. Read More Stay in the know, with all things FOCO. BRXLZ - Sale Build your way to elite fandom with FOCO's BRXLZ Sale and BRXLZ Clearance shop and show off your spirit for your favorite MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, NCAA, MLS, and EPL team. . Emails and direct messages are typically answered within 24-36 hours. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2022. Let your inspiration run wild, create your own world, display your creations . BRXLZ FOCO Lincoln Financial Field 3500 pieces Fly Eagles Fly Philadelphia Eagles Marlin Micro Builds 524 subscribers Subscribe 32 Share 3.9K views 3 years ago Philadelphia Eagles Lincoln. Liverpool FC BRXLZ Player Mini Construction Figure Approx 2 inches Officially Licensed 82 Pieces (1.8k) $14.95 Liverpool FC 3D Liverbird Club Crest Mini Construction Pack Approx 5 x 5 inches Officially Licensed 781 Pieces (1.8k) $34.95 Chelsea FC 3D Soccer Ball Mini Construction Pack Approx 4 inches Officially Licensed 687 Pieces (1.8k) $34.95