Pinag-aral niyo ako. Actress Angelica Panganiban was originally part of the main cast but was pulled out and was replaced by Shaina Magdayao. Four Sisters and a Wedding Trailer Script Characters involved: Voiceover, Honey Boy Rico Agnas Teddie Bernadeth Bobbie Jellian Alex Rheahamme Gabbie Daniela Grace Chloe CJ Aerone Tristan Genesis Trixie Gillian Frodo Mark Joenette Eujille Princess Juliana Setting: Juliana's house as Salazar's and Bayag's house, St. Jude as Gabbie's school, Since the film was a celebration of Star Cinemas 20th anniversary, the production was able to afford its top-billed cast. BOBBIE: Dont even go there Kung makapagsalita ka parang di ka mapanlait. Gusto kong maintindihan kung bakit niya ginawa yun! 11.9M followers. Kulang nalang lumuhod ako sa harapan nila para wag lang ituloy yun! Hello? Kasi ang importante sa 'kin, binuhay niyo ako. Lastly, the sisters didn't even say sorry to Princess about their offenses towards her and how bitchy they were about her just because she was not attractive. enough? Manang, the stereotypical family maid, silent witness to the familys journey. The film features Star Cinema 's most prominent young actresses: Toni Gonzaga, Bea Alonzo, Angel Locsin and Shaina Magdayao, as the four sisters attempting to stop the wedding of their younger brother played by Enchong Dee. lucrative in history, earning 678million so far and still has with three months to go. Character Development in Four Sisters and a Wedding. Films that have passed the test of time have well-developed characters. Genre: Romance, Comedy . Ikaw yungwala langkahit ano'ng gawin mo, ang galing-galing mo. When Bobbie suggests that CJ is only marrying Princess because she was "the best candidate in a diminishing pool of options", Teddie asks their housekeeper, Toti Marie (Cecil Paz), to introduce CJ to a lot of girls. CJ: Im still offended na tinawag mo si princess na chararat! Teddy Bear - Family feature film inspired by Alex Panagopoulos' drawing of a teddy bear defending a young, sleeping child from an approaching monster. At sana ganon din kayo! CJ: Kayong lahat! It helped that the filmmakers included minute details, so the characters become, in a way, more complete. CJ: Eh ikaw lang naman nag iisip na may malisya eh! Oh no! CJ: No its not enough! And Gabbie, the maternal, takes care of the family . Options! CJ: Hindi! Other characters were well-formed and developed too. But just in case you you missed hindi na ako baby! It is fun to see strong women figures having interesting characteristics that interact with one another something not often done in cinema. Dapat kung sino man ang nakakakilala sayo, yung totoong ikaw, dapat kami yun., No, Ma. Kayong lahat? The following day, Alex and Bobbie reconciles, and Alex confronts Chad and finally ends things with him. ALEX: Masama ba kung mag bigay ako ng opinyon sa girlfriend mong chararat? Minahal niyo ako.". CJ: Ghaaadd! So dont give comments about my personal life because I dont give comments about yours., Hindi talino ang kulang sayo, Alex. Toti Marie came up with a boys night out with hookers, however the plan failed. She is considered as the smart one in the family that's why she was envied by her older sister Teddie. Rappler.com. Tinuloy mo yung stupidong plano yun? "Alex, baka tama ka nga. Follow. Kung makapagsalita ka parang di ka mapanlait. The performance of the cast complemented the strong character built of the film. Teddie (Toni Gonzaga), the eldest, is working as a waitress and housekeeper in Madrid; the second sister Bobbie (Bea Alonzo), works as a corporate communications manager in New York and is living with her boyfriend Tristan (Sam Milby) and his daughter Trixie; the third sister Alex (Angel Locsin) is living independently and works as a film director; while Gabbie (Shaina Magdayao) is a school teacher. So you know about this? - Okay. All of whom are unique characters responding aptly to the conditions set by the film. Alexa Ilacad as Bobbie Belle Mariano as Gabbie BOBBIE: No, we did not agree to this. Do not sell or share my personal information. BOBBIE: Obviously shes concerned about you, GABBIE: Ayaw lang namin na ma associate ka with a girl na may questionable background thats why we did what we did. All Rights Reserved. Sana isipin mo yun bago mo pagtaasan ng boses lahat The film is starring a new cast playing younger versions of Teddie, Bobbie, Alex, and Gabbie. Hurry before it's too late! CJ: Ganon naman talaga siya ah! Four Sisters and a Wedding (2013) 8 stars of 10 Starring: Toni Gonzaga, Bea Alonzo, Angel Locsin, Shaina Magdayao Genre: Comedy, Drama Runtime: 2 hours, 5 minutes Director: Cathy Garcia-Molina Writer: Vanessa Valdez, Jose Javier Reyes Production: ABS-CBN Film Productions, Star Cinema Country: Philippines Options! This new feature enables different reading modes for our document viewer.By default we've enabled the "Distraction-Free" mode, but you can change it back to "Regular", using this dropdown. Di ba nakiusap na ako sa inyo? Thinking that they would be able to find anomalies, Teddie asks Frodo to avail one of the services. Kasali ka ba dito? From "charades" to awayan real quick.Watch this clip from "Four Sisters and a Wedding," starring Angel Locsin, Shaina Magdayao, Toni Gonzaga, and Bea Alonzo!. Still. . will be set during the Salazar siblings' teenage years. What were you thinking? Being the second of five children, Bobbie (Bea Alonzo) has always put the onus on herself to not be a burden to her family and not rely on them so much for support. I mean, who could forget this iconic Bobbie/Bea Alonzo line, right? "A brand new teddy bear, just pour vous." . Meanwhile, Teddie and Frodo went on to one of the Bayags family businesses - a spa that has an obscene tag line and offers a "happy ending" to their customers. Teddie- Ang panganay sa mga magkakapatid.Ang waitress sa Spain dahil natanggal siya sa pagiging guro sa Spain. "Oh siya, siya, 'wag na lang. - http://bit.ly/ABSCBNStarCinemaFor the latest movie, news, trailers \u0026 exclusive interviews visit our official website http://starcinema.abs-cbn.comAnd connect with us in our Social pages:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StarCinemaTwitter: https://twitter.com/starcinemaInstagram: http://instagram.com/starcinema Kapatid kita Bobbie, kaya mahal na mahal kita, pero alam mo yung totoo, inggit na inggit na 'ko sa 'yo. four sisters and a wedding cast grace red carpet premiere Plot When CJ (Enchong Dee), the youngest of the family, announced that he is getting married, his sister Gabbie (Shaina Magdayao), convinces the other sisters to come back home for the wedding as requested by their mother Grace ( Coney Reyes ). Skip to document Ask an Expert Sign inRegister Sign inRegister Home Ask an ExpertNew My Library Discovery Institutions The 2013 film tells the story of the warring Salazar sisters (Toni Gonzaga as Teddie, Bea Alonzo as Bobbie, Angel Locsin as Alex, and Shaina Magdayao as Gabbie) who get their acts together in an attempt to stop the wedding of their youngest sibling and only brother, CJ. BOBBIE: Omaygad, maygad! Bilisan na natin before its too late! Basta kahit na anong planong napag usapan namin Four Sisters and a Wedding Movie Review - Senior High School Taong Pampanuruan 2020- Rebyu ng - Studocu Includes a summary & analysis of the characters, scenes, dialogues, and themes. By CJ: Ganon naman talaga siya ah! Elton has revealed how he got in shape for the final leg of his farewell tour by walking six miles a week in his swimming pool. From \"charades\" to awayan real quick.Watch this clip from \"Four Sisters and a Wedding,\" starring Angel Locsin, Shaina Magdayao, Toni Gonzaga, and Bea Alonzo!Subscribe to the ABS-CBN Star Cinema channel! Youre our baby brother CJ: Sandali ha, sandali! Bobbie's character in the movie was very . Say your goodbyes to CJ. They may be feisty or sweet, career-driven or maternal, competitive, or supportive. When CJ (Enchong Dee), the youngest of the family, announced that he is getting married, his sister, Gabbie, convinces the other sisters to come back home for the wedding as requested by their mother Grace (Coney Reyes). Three sisters reunite to dissuade their younger brother from marrying his fiancee. When CJ, the youngest of the family, announced that he is getting married, his sister, Gabbie, convinces the other sisters to come back home for the wedding as requested by their mother Grace (Connie Reyes). Bobbie, having a difficult relationship with Trixie, is pressured by the eagerness of Tristan to get married. [TEDDIE] Make the most of your trip. CJ: What wait wait! Tinuloy mo? Pinakain niyo ako. The prequel will also be directed by Giselle Andres, an assistant director in the original film, however, Mae Cruz-Alviar replaced her instead, and it BOBBIE: Na iparealize sayo na hindi mo dapat pakasalan si princess ", 7. Feb 27, 2020 2:18 PM PHT. ', The singer will occasional play shows such as the Emmy promotion evening in Los Angeles to promote his new Disney plus. The Salazar siblings in question are from the 2013 Star Cinema movie "Four Sisters and a Wedding." Directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina, the film tells the story of four sisters who come together to dissuade their baby brother from marrying his fiance. When it succeeds, the story is extended to the point of it being ugly. TEDDIE: CJ! BOBBIE: Na iparealize sayo na hindi mo dapat pakasalan si princess, CJ: Ghaaadd! Sa gate palang dinig na kayo! Baka importante sa akin yung career ko. Nagkamali siya, umamin siya nag sorry na siya isnt that enough? The hitmaker added: 'Touring is exhausting for me now, and it takes me away from my family and my children.'. Ha! TEDDY: Sorry talaga, bunso sorry na, hindi ko naman alam na wala palang malisya yung nakasulat na happy ending dun sa website. In the first act of the movie, the audience has formed an expectation as to how each character would respond to situations they are put into. The cheapest item on the department stores website is a 6 pack of seven stickers, while a pair of socks is 14. Bye, sisters. CJ: Oo, hiningi niyo ko. And while this kind of attitude is what brought her success as a corporate communications manager in New York, it also had repercussions in her relationship with Teddie (Toni Gonzaga), Alex (Angel Locsin), Gabbie (Shaina Magdayao), and CJ (Enchong Dee). Kabuhayan yun ng pamilyang pakakasalan ko, na magiging hipag niyo, na magiging nanay ng Fans would joke around how Connie Reyes, playing as Grace, is proud of his newly elected Pasig City mayor son Vico Sotto. Happy birthday! Just keep on watching. ABS-CBN Corporation. Titiisin ko na lang ang pamilya ko. A tour themed T-shirt is priced at 160, while a chocolate truffle selection box is 39.99. The film's soundtrack was Salamat, which was written by Christian Martinez, and performed by Richard Yap. PHOTO BY Star Cinema / Four Sisters and a Wedding. The FX drama . Im a grown up now Alex, the rebellious, would bring her boyfriend to a family gathering just so she can spite everyone. Inggit na inggit ako sa 'yo, Bobbie.". ALEX: Kasali kaming lahat, kasi ayaw ka lang naming The music legend, 76, confirmed he will 'not be going on tour again' after his current series of shows comes to an end in Stockholm, Sweden on July 8. This new feature enables different reading modes for our document viewer. At the end of the movie, the only reason why they were okay with CJ marrying Princess was because they were all finally in a good mood and in a good relationship with one another . Grace confronts Teddie about the Bayag's behaviour, and she admits that when Spain was in crisis, she was one of the teachers that was laid off, and she lets go of all of her emotional turmoil. Maygad! ABS-CBN Corporation. 'Four Sisters and A Wedding' was directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina. Youtube.com. One of the four Adam Sandler movies released on Netflix in 2023 (yes, four!) "Four sisters and a wedding confrontation script Pagalingan na umakting! It seems like we're always on the lookout for new Four Sisters And A Wedding content, and this year's midterm elections were no exception. BOBBIE: Oh bakit sinabi ko bang tanga ka? Happy birthday! A simple exercise in assessing character development is to put the characters in a certain environment and expect their reaction to be what you expect him or her to react based on how they are branded by the show. Ed.). It's CJ after all. BOBBIE: Dahil sobra ka naming mahal! I'm saying you have your favorites and thats okay. ", 4. 0% found this document useful, Mark this document as useful, 0% found this document not useful, Mark this document as not useful, Save Four SIsters and a Wedding Script For Later, As Gabbie became their watcher for their plan, the three remaining. Sir Elton suffered a pneumonia health scare and had to undergo a hip replacement as well as being delayed by the pandemic. 442688961 Four Sisters and a Wedding docx - Four Sisters and a Wedding (Script) CJ - KARL BOBBIE - Studocu On Studocu you find all the lecture notes, summaries and study guides you need to pass your exams with better grades. Four Sisters and a Wedding is a 2013 Filipino Family comedy-drama film directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina. 'Four Sisters Before The Wedding' serves as Star Cinema's early Christmas offering this 2020, despite the on-going COVID-19 pandemic. tito boy! Four Sisters and a Wedding was released in the Philippines on June 26, 2013, and internationally on July 5, 2013.[2]. Wag mo nang ulitin. The range includes silk pyjamas retailing at 1,750, a 1,825 clutch bag, a 330 teddy and a 250 boot candle. At tanggapin niyo na matutuloy ang kasal BOBBIE AND GABBIE: (Gossiping) Jesus, pwede po bang humingi ng baby brother? Julianas house as Salazars and Bayags house, St. Jude as Gabbies school, *while sitting on her table in their office*. Yung pamamanhikan. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); i like the story of this movie it relates the one and one family in this time that parents have a favorite daughter or son,i relate cause i feel that my parents love so much my younger sister more than us 4 but it makes me wonder that she more cared cause she need it but one of us feel love,care and everything that our parents could feel for us,i could say that we have no right to talk with nonesense or talking crazy to our parents cause they do there responsibilities as our parents,someay i be a parent that provide family needs i would say that from my past there is so many lessons that i can give in my future children.i am cassie and hi. The highly-anticipated prequel of the iconic Filipino comedy-drama movie, "Four Sisters and a Wedding," is set to stream on December 11 through various platforms. By what name was Four Sisters and a Wedding (2013) officially released in Canada in English? Ako, kahit ano'ng kayod ko, kahit ano'ng pagod ko, kahit kelan hindi ako lumapt sa galing mo. Ako, kahit ano'ng kayod ko kahit ano'ng pagod ko kahit kelan hindi ako lumapt sa galing mo Kasi ikaw naman talaga yung magaling di ba? Ate gabbie! Palpak nga eh! I am required to have an extensive, nd poorly-worded language like black sheep and old maid, Speaking of the devil, the only one who inherited my beauty, shining shimmering, *the Salazars were keeping themselves together from laughing*, We have to do something and stop that wed. Eh lahat naman tayo iisa lang ang gusto- ang huwag makasal si CJ kay Princess. (Gerard J. Tortora), Theories of Personality (Gregory J. Feist), Intermediate Accounting (Conrado Valix, Jose Peralta, Christian Aris Valix), Auditing and Assurance Services: an Applied Approach (Iris Stuart), Calculus (Gilbert Strang; Edwin Prine Herman), Rubin's Pathology (Raphael Rubin; David S. Strayer; Emanuel Rubin; Jay M. McDonald (M.D. This is Cinetactic and for this week, we talk about character development. Buh-bye, CJ. BOBBIE: CJ! During the confrontation, Bobbie gently and emotionally tells Grace how hurt she was her whole life, for not being anyone's favorite, and how jealous she was of her siblings for all of their different traits. Hindi mo ginamit yang utak mo? They become more than caricatures employed to tell a story. CJ: Hindi! From this alone, the audience can catch a glimpse as to how the writers draw lines separating each persona. Kulang nalang lumuhod ako sa harapan nila para wag lang ituloy yun! CJ: Kung tawagan ko kaya yang boyfriend mo na kupal? In the case of Philippine media, a good example of effective character development isnt found on TV. Four sisters, Teddie (Toni Gonzaga), Bobbie (Bea Alonzo), Alex (Angel Locsin) and Gabbie (Shaina Magdayao) get back together at the house of their mother Grace (Coney Reyes) for the wedding of their youngest brother CJ (Enchong) Dee) to his girlfriend of only four months, Princess (Angeline Quinto). Hindi! It featured a star-studded cast. [7], Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Philippines Box Office July 1014, 2013", "Family romcom to mark Star Cinema's 20th year", "FULL LIST: Winners, 11th Golden Screen Awards", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Four_Sisters_and_a_Wedding&oldid=1147140871, Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (Musical or Comedy), Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role (Musical or Comedy), Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role (Musical or Comedy), This page was last edited on 29 March 2023, at 02:47. thats why we did what we did TEDDIE: Hindi bobbie Alam ko naman na kahit anong mangyari mahal na mahal niyo ako, eh. Baka importante sa akin 'yung career ko. Ang super strong na si Bobbie, nilabas na ang vulnerable side niya!Watch this clip from "Four Sisters and a Wedding," starring Angel Locsin, Shaina Magdayao,. Pero kung sakin. Teddie (Toni Gonzaga), the eldest, is a laid off teacher secretly working as a waitress and housekeeper in Madrid; the second sister Bobbie (Bea Alonzo), works as a corporate communications manager in New York and is living with her boyfriend Tristan (Sam Milby) and his daughter Trixie (Samantha Faytaren); the third sister Alex (Angel Locsin) is living independently and works as an assistant film director; while Gabbie (Shaina Magdayao) is a school teacher and takes care of their mother. Lyrics: Four Sisters and a Wedding (DRAMA) Toni G. & Bea A. ICONIC__official TEDDIE: "Oo, Bobbie, ikaw. So may plano kayo? Thats too much! 1. Yung pamamanhikan. All Rights Reserved. CJ: No its not enough! By These comparisons will be seen in various parts of the film, at times overt while in some cases subtle. "Four sisters and a wedding confrontation script Pagalingan na umakting! The range includes silk pyjamas retailing at 1,750, a 1,825 clutch bag, a 330 teddy and a 250 boot candle. TEDDIE: Kasasabi mo lang, kasasabi mo lang g, ALEX: Alam mo ikaw palusot ka nanaman eh! Four Sisters and a Wedding (2013) Full Cast & Crew See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro Directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina Writing Credits Cast (in credits order) verified as complete Produced by Music by Raul Mitra Cinematography by Noel Teehankee . And in celebration of her birthday today, January 20, we looked back on some of her iconic lines from the Cathy Garcia-Molina masterpiece. - Ikaw nag New York ka lang ang yabang yabang mo na, YAYA: Huyyy! Ate nakakahiya sa pamilya ni princess! Para po hindi po sila magkahiwalay, pati po. Basta look out ka lang dyan! Options! anak ko! Palpak nga eh! Bethan Edwards For Mailonline Starring Toni Gonzaga, Bea Alonzo, Angel Locsin, Shaina Magadayao and Enchong Dee, directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina, the film was about the four sisters who all gathered and went back home trying to come up with a plan in order to protect their youngest sibling, their baby brother from getting married. CJ: Oo, hiningi niyo ko. Ha! Bobbie- Ang pinaka matagumpay at Emilie talked the wedding date over with her sister, Amelie, who had set her wedding date on the very same day. Appalled, the sisters decided to formulate a plan to stop the wedding from happening. CJ: What! Being the baby of the family, this alarmed all his sisters. The famous line Bakit parang kasalanan ko said by Bea Alonzo in the movie Four Sisters and a Wedding has been widely used by many Filipinos to this day. You agreed with this? Reviews: 4.0 Cinerama Etcetera "Four Sisters and a Wedding is a gut-wrenching and heartwarming family drama-comedy that does the studio proud. Sisters Teddie (Toni Gonzaga), Bobbie (Bea Alonzo), Alex (Angel Locsin) and Gabbie (Shaina Magdayao) get the shock of their lives when their brother CJ (Enchong Dee) announces he's getting married. BOBBIE: Kahit na sobra ka na! She explained how hard and lonely her life was in New York. - [MANANG] Bye CJ! " says Alexa when she was chosen to play the role of young Bobbie. And Gabbie, the maternal, takes care of the family affairs from cooking food to managing the affairs of the family. We cite how the script paired with superb acting made the characters relatable and entertaining. Said sister didn't sound very enthusiastic over the phone. ", 5. It is where they respond to a new stimulus without losing who they are or how they have become known to the audience. When CJ, the youngest of the family, announced that he is getting married, his sister, Gabbie, convinces the other sisters to come back home for the wedding as requested by their mother Grace (Connie Reyes). In this video essay, we discuss how a Pinoy movie, Four Sisters and a Wedding did an excellent job in developing the characters of its story. The lessons of the film are brought even outside the boundaries of the cinema itself. BOBBIE: Dahil sobra ka naming mahal! Meanwhile, Teddie has not earned enough to buy a plane ticket, so she asked help from her housekeeping colleague, Frodo (Janus del Prado), and convinced him to go back to Manila together and pretend that they are a couple. Kung laitin ka nila kung laitin nila kami? Princess, a naive spoiled brat with a genuine belief of love. Characters with no discernible romantic chemistry end up a couple, a high-powered . Character development in Four Sisters and a Wedding is particularly significant since the main roles are women. will be this new comedy based on the book by Fiona Rosenbloom with the script penned by Alison Peck. Due to a superstition that prohibits weddings after the death in the family within a year, CJ and Princess's wedding did not push through. Can I join? Ma, Im sorry. Baka ambisyosa ako. Alam mo bang gusto ka e demanda nila tito boy! They all went home as per Cj's request because the wedding will happen in two weeks. Kahit na insensitive at matapobre yang future in laws mo. - http://bit.ly/ABSCBNStarCinemaFor the latest movie, news, trailers \u0026 exclusive interviews visit our official website http://starcinema.abs-cbn.comAnd connect with us in our Social pages:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StarCinemaTwitter: https://twitter.com/starcinemaInstagram: http://instagram.com/starcinema Good character development often happens in television shows where stories are stretched out for a long period of time and characters literally and figuratively grow. "Day 1: rolling!" actress Alexa Ilacad confirmed yesterday as she posed with her "Four . Ate gabbie! #FourSistersAndAWedding" It comes after Sir Elton has been selling costly merchandise in Selfridges - marking the UK leg of his last ever tour. And then they are all in the front of the. CJ: Dahill naglabas ng prenup matapobre na kaagad? During the game, the Bayags kept on hinting that Teddie is a maid. Youre our baby brother. Wala naman magbibilang kung ilang beses kang nagpakatanga di. One of the many things we learned from the ambitious and headstrong Bobbie Salazar in Four Sisters and a Wedding is that middle child syndrome is real! At respeto sa pagkakapatid natin., Ate, pamilya mo kami. Chocolate. In the first few minutes of Four Sisters and a Wedding, the film introduces the main characters, the four sisters, and their contrasting lives. Bat di mo pinigilan si ate teddy? Kuha ni Nicole Tolentino: . What film have you recently watched with good character development? The film features Star Cinema's most prominent young actresses: Toni Gonzaga, Bea Alonzo, Angel Locsin and Shaina Magdayao, as the four sisters attempting to stop the wedding of their younger brother played by Enchong Dee. It is estimated by that it will earn a massice $1billion (795,000) by the final 330th gig. Tinuloy mo yung stupidong plano yun? Gusto kong maintindihan kung bakit niya ginawa yun! Ate ano yun? ng tao dito! Toni Gonzaga plays the eldest, Teddie, who works as a teacher in Spain. "Eh, para ano pa at naging mga kapatid niya tayo at meron siyang magulang? And we don't do it often. Kaya naman pala galit nag galit yung isa eh! Okay. Tumayo na sila, pero pinigilan sila ni Gabbie. Binihisan niyo ako. Jeanette, not Janet, is a trying hard nouveau riche. Later that evening, Bobbie saw Chad flirting with another woman while buying condoms at a convenience store. Over six seasons, we've seen his protagonist Franklin Saint go from a determined Compton neighborhood kid eager to take his family out of poverty to a cold-blooded multi-millionaire drug-dealer. CJ: Eh ikaw lang naman nag iisip na may malisya eh! BOBBIE: Obviously shes concerned about you Alex. This new film is a prequel to "Four Sisters and a Wedding" (2013). The long monologue of Bea Alonzo when she poured her kept sentiments towards her sisters should make Bea a very strong contender for the Best Actress category whether Urian, Pasado, Peoples Choice or whatever award giving body pa ito next year. ALEX: Masama ba kung mag bigay ako ng opinyon sa girlfriend mong chararat? *In Salazars dining hall, while they are having a welcoming dinner*, Do not sell or share my personal information. ALEX: Ano pa ba? ALEX: Kasali kaming lahat, kasi ayaw ka lang naming . They found out that the "happy ending" was in fact, thinking of happy thoughts after a massage. Sobra kayong makialam. WE finally saw Four Sisters and a Wedding and we are glad we did. CJ confronts his sisters about the spa incident and assured them that the wedding will take place no matter what. Four sisters and a wedding four sisters and a wedding . Alam mo bang gusto ka e demanda nila Alex! Teddy, the eldest, takes solving the family problem a personal responsibility. Ano tingin mo sa kanila? Bobby, the righteous, would take the high road and denounce her sisters' silly plan to cancel the wedding.