You are the missing piece to my puzzle and I am so grateful for you., I love you more than words can express. So, whether you need a little inspiration for your next love letter or want to tell your special someone how much they mean to you, deep love quotes can be just the ticket. I am, in fact, so far off from that. My love for you knows no bounds; it is deeper than the oceans and reaches higher than the skies. I never knew it had been possible for a man to fly so high till I fell in love with you. I want you to know that you complete my life and fill my heart., 11. Every day I wait patiently to see your beautiful smiling face., 9. I now smile more and do things with ease, knowing there is someone always there for me. I want to let you know I love you so much with all my heart and soul., 4. I am praying for us to have a bright future as a couple. Rumi Love Forever Top 100 I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. Keep your dream of love alive. Notice it." - Ashley Smith. When you are not around, my sufferings are endless. You are natures best and most amazing gift to me, and I will always love you to the extent that fate will be jealous for allowing us to meet. ", "'Thank you' is the best prayer that anyone could say. I cherish the moments we share, the laughter and tears, for they are the fabric of our love, transcending all barriers and limitations., To my soulmate, our love is like the stars in the night sky, illuminating the darkness with its brilliance and guiding us on our journey through life. With every passing day, I grow to love you more., 10. I love you with all of my heart., 11. "True wealth is not of the pocket, but of the heart and of the mind.". "Slowly I reached out. I love you so much., 16. When I first got together with you I did not expect our love to run this deep. Ill always love you with all my heart., 7. "Thank you for stealing my eyes from the crowd and stealing my heart from me.". You are my rock, my support system, and my everything, and I love you with all my heart., When Im with you, I feel like Im home. You may house their bodies but not their souls, for their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams. You inspire me to be a better person every day., Your kindness and compassion have touched my heart in ways I never thought possible. Whenever I look at you, I feel so blessed and loved. My love for you will never die. My past found an end in you. You may be just another passerby for everyone else in the world, but to me, you are my entire world. Send these I love you from the bottom of my heart Messages to him or her. My heart is overflowing with love and happiness whenever I think about you and the moment we shared. 7. You mean everything to me., 5. I love you and am completely devoted to you., 17. You are my everything. I love you so much, my dear., 14. Sometimes I just still can't believe you're gone my bro. I love you with all that I am!, 7. You are my everything, and I will always be devoted to you., My dearest, I cannot imagine a life without you, and I want you to know that I love you from the depth of my heart. I love you with all my heart, and I hope you get the best in life., 17. Life has been so much richer and more fulfilling since I met you. I love you beyond words., See also: 200 Most Romantic True Love Messages For Your Loved Ones. I will always love you as long as theres breath in me. "My soul will always find its way to yours because home is where the heart is.". I am not a perfect person. In the meantime, I'll meet you in my dreams. Each time I wake up next to you, I cant help feeling grateful that, finally, we found each other. Love you so so much!, 5. Love you so much., 7. I love you! Honey, you have my heart and soul, and I am your forever love. I can only love you back just as much. When love runs deep like ours do, we are calm and relaxed about our relationship. You are the air I breathe. You are my everything., 7. Being with you feels like paradise. With all my heart, with every inch of my soul, with every breath I take, I promise to love you forever., 17. I miss you so much that I could burst. You make every day so special, and everything seems like a fairy tale. As we continue to weave our story, I am endlessly grateful for the vibrant hues your love has brought into my life., I am so grateful for your love and support, and I want you to know that I love you from the depth of my heart., I cannot imagine my life without you, and I love you from the depth of my heart with all of my heart., You make every day brighter just by being in it, and I love you from the depth of my heart., You are my rock, my support, and my everything, and I love you from the depth of my heart with all my heart., I may not have all the answers, but I do know one thing for certain: I love you from the depth of my heart., To my one and only, every day I wake up feeling incredibly blessed to have you by my side. I love you with my heart, honey. I need you, now and always. At this point in time, nothing can describe how much I appreciate you. I only find peace and solace when I am next to you. Alfred Painter: "Saying thank you is more than good manners. You are an amazing person. My life was and will not be anything without you in it. Were strong when were together, as long as we take care of each other. I am sorry, my love. ", "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. When the people you love are gone, you're alone. Youre the one I dream about calling the father to my kids, my own husband, my inner peace, my most adorable man on earth, and the person who taught me what love really means. The depths of my love for you are immeasurable, a testament to the unbreakable bond we share., You are the anchor that grounds me, and the wind that lifts me up. Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self. Ill never love you as much as I do now. I had my share of good and bad relationships, but you are the only one who made me feel special and loved like this. You will always and forever be in my heart, and my love for you will never know any bounds. Raindrops that fall in a thunderstorm hold no cradle to the depth of affection, that I have for you. Thank you for being my one and only true love!, 5. You're my missing rib and I'm honoured to be cared and loved by someone as special as you. No boundaries can contain our bond for each other. You challenge me to think deeply and grow as a person, and I am grateful for the intellectual connection we share., Your passion for life is contagious. My feelings will not be repressed. I love you with all my heart, baby., 2. I am so grateful for the journey that we have been on together, and I cant wait to see whats next. With you, I feel whole. Solitude is independence. Take a look! All songs written about love, that praise this wonderful feeling, pale in comparison with the history of our love. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I can pretend to be okay but can never be truly okay until I'm with you again. Thank you for being my partner in crime, my best friend, the one person I can tell everything to! Come back soon, baby! I love you, dear., 10. If loving you is illegal and punishable by life in jail, I would gladly serve a life sentence. My dear love, you are the source of all my emotions. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." - Dalai Lama. I am madly in love with you., 15. I believe in you. I didnt even know that I can love someone so much, but here I am, pouring my heart and soul into loving you. Youve filled my life with boundless happiness, and I want you to know that there are no boundaries to my love for you. I spend every minute of every day thinking about you. Darling, I would go to the moon and back for you. I love you beyond words., 18. Love is the union of two souls and the heart to form an immortal force. The head keeps an account of all the benefits you give and receive, but the heart records the appreciation, humility, and generosity that one feels when someone showers you with kindness. The love that we share is like nothing else Ive ever experienced. I love you with all of my heart and soul. All rights reserved. Save me some hugs and kisses. I really love you with all my heart., 14. But one thing that I know for certain is that I love you with every component of my very big heart. My heart might stop, my mind can forget. I love you so deeply that Im afraid of hurting you. This connection should be what makes us all stronger with an unbreakable bond. My love for you runs deep, my dearest. Today is another opportunity to think about you. I love you dearly., 2. Please dont leave me! This is because your arms are my favorite place to be in. Slowly but surely, you have taken over my heart like no one ever did. It feels like Im in heaven when Im with you, and I never want to stop loving you. I love you with all of my heart, baby., 11. I love you with my soul because my soul never stops or forgets. Our souls have been intertwined since the beginning of time, and I am humbled to walk this path with you., My love, you are the embodiment of grace, beauty, and kindness. - Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love. I knew that I was getting into trouble because I was already falling for you with just one glance. l love you with all my heart and soul., 4. 3. By loving you, living with you, and learning from you every day, Ive experienced more blessings than I can count. ", "Nothing purchased can come close to the renewed sense of gratitude for having family and friends. The original version of this column was published Sept. 28, 2013. I would do anything to make you happy. "$47.47.". You are my whole world, and I fall more and more in love with you with each passing day. I am forever grateful for you, and I love you more than words can say., I never knew what true love was until I met you. I will take that chance and love you forever. You turned my life into a journey of love and happiness. "A deep sense of love and belonging is an irreducible need of all people. My love for you flows like a river, deep and unending, nourishing the bond we share., My love for you goes beyond words. I love life with you. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'. You resemble the planets and all the wonders and everything beautiful that exists. Your presence in my life is like a beacon of light, guiding me through the darkest storms and lifting me up when I feel lost. We make perfect sense when we are together. Together, we transcend time and space, bound by an eternal bond., My love, your unwavering commitment and support have been the foundation of our relationship. I love you madly!, 18. My fingers and toes are numb and blue because there is a hole in my heart the size of you. My heart didn't make a wrong decision to live with you for all the days of my life. My queen, my forever companion, I love you! I am forever committed to loving you, nurturing our bond, and cherishing the powerful connection we share., To the love of my life, the depth of our connection transcends the physical realm, echoing through the spiritual plane and connecting our souls in a way I never thought possible. You instantly changed my way of life. Even if its one hour from now, one year from now, or seventy years from now. You are my everything and I will love you forever., I never want to let you go, because you are the one who holds my heart. You might not see it or know, but you are an exceptional woman that my heart met and chose. I love you from the depth of my heart., 20. Each time Im with you, nothing else matters because youre all that matters to me. I cherish every moment that we spend together, and I look forward to a future filled with happiness and love. You are my one and only heartbeat. "When you are sorrowful look again into your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." - Kahlil Gibran 19. Dive into these deeply touching and heartwarming quotes that can help you communicate the depths of your love. You make me feel the best Ive ever felt, and Ill forever treasure it. 1. I am so grateful to have you in my life, and I love you with all my heart., I love the way you make me feel safe, secure, and loved. But the wires to my brainah! You bring joy, happiness, and love into my life and I am so grateful to have you by my side., I never thought I would find someone like you, but here you are, and I love you more than anything. You are the missing puzzle piece that completes me, and I cant imagine my life without you. I wish to make you feel just as much love as you make me always feel! It is good spirituality." Ralph Marston: "Make it a habit to tell people 'thank you.' Top 20 I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, Romantic I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, Beautiful I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, I Love You With All My Heart And Soul Quotes, I Love You With All My Heart Quotes For Her, I Love You With All My Heart Quotes For Him, Emotional I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, Heart-Touching I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, 180 Most Beautiful I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, 160 Unexpected Falling In Love Quotes To Give You Hope, 200 Most Romantic True Love Messages For Your Loved Ones, 80 Love At First Sight Messages And Quotes For Your Loved One, 350 Good Night I Miss You Messages & Quotes For Her & Him. I love you for your beautiful smile and kind heart. Your happiness is all I truly care about. No words can describe my love for you! 1. It is the way back to life.". You make me so mad sometimes, but I love you. I love you from the depth of my heart, and I will always treasure you., Every time I think of you, my heart swells with love and affection, and I want you to know that I love you from the depth of my heart. Read More: Good Night My Love Messages And Quotes. Ray Masterson and his assistance dog Dawson on the streets of Santa Fe without . I love you so much and want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. I Love you, girl! That is because my heart is always with you. I am eternally grateful for the bond we share, and I promise to treasure it for the rest of my days., Every time I think of you, my heart swells with an indescribable love. Whatever the future brings, whether joy or things that sting, my love for you will always be true., 19. I am forever honored to share this journey with you, my love., My hearts desire, the love we share is a rare and precious gift, something that many search for but few ever find. I love you more than love itself., 3. I have always lived in doubt and I hated to declare being in love Because I wanted to live for me alone It was all a sudden that we met And I wondered how this love could last I'm happy I found you long before someone else did.