This is known as the text-to-speech feature on Streamlabs. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. However, you may want to look into professional help if your child is still lisping after the age of 4 1/2. It is a speaking disability that makes an S or a soft C sound like a th or a sh. I happen to have a lisp and would like to show the top 10 hardest words to say when having one. If you have a lisp, there are a few things that you can do to help correct it. The Ss and Cs that are used in this word makes it nearly impossible for those with a speech impediment to truly pronounce. Do you often run out of things to say or feel awkward and self-conscious in social situations? He creates guides, walkthroughs, solutions, and more on games that he plays to help other players with their progression. If this was a game of checkers, itd now officially be your move. It releases oxytocin, which can trigger all sorts of bonding responses in the human body. Youre such a good friend that Id be willing to give you money. I think you should correct it as early as possible. Common causes of this functional speech disorder can include: There are four professional categories of lisps, as the Speech-Language Pathology Graduate Programs outlines. If you want to be funnier in social situations, try these jokester-approved tips: When youre feeling a little doubtful about your sense of humor, remember that you can learn to be funny just like any other people skill. Forget about the pastyou cant change it. With all those years of wisdom, youd think you would have more wrinkles by now. Merriam-Webster prefers the T-less version since it better reflects the evolution from its Middle English roots. Funny things to say 12. The Definitive Guide to Facial Expressions, Funny Things to Say on a Valentine's Card, Funny Things to Say When Someone Doesn't Text Back, Random Things to Say and Weird Things to Say, Key Takeaways: Make People Laugh by Saying Funny Things. If you have difficulty in pronouncing the word with s, z, and th, please consider that you have a lisp. 4.5/10 difficulty factor. If you watch Twitch streamers frequently, you might have witnessed a funny text-to-speech donation before. If you have a lisp, you will most likely say Common sense is like deodorantthe people who need it most never seem to use it. So i tried this with my retainer in & omg. With the combination of the S and soft C it is a very tough one to get across. Now I understand this is a lighthearted list and it is meant to have some fun, but that doesnt mean lessons cant be taken. a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: :a: anununununununununununaunauanuanaunauanaunauanuanaunauanaunauanaunauanaunauanaunauanaunauanaunaaunauanuan, lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl lurl, My ROFLCopter goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi, John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden John Madden, vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv, squaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaaresquaare, LEENALEENALEENALEENALEENALEENALEENALEENALEENALEENALEENALEENALEENALEENALEENA. If you have a lisp, you will most likely say lizard as lidger. You may be able to find this information on their website or by reading reviews online. It was just a joke. 7. Look in the mirror. They do this by giving them exercises to do, like saying specific words or phrases with the sounds in them. Dental lispsare easily confused with frontal lisps, but these occur with the wrong mouth position; the individual pushes their tongue against the teeth not through them. Visit our Learn About Us page to know more about our site. Now that you know some of the mispronounced words that you need to work on, you can either practice on your own or find professional help to help you pronounce words correctly. Next practice words: Note: Children in school often participate in speech therapy for months or even years to improve their lisps. I struggle with this word more than students struggle taking standardized tests. Only the users that have the TTS feature enabled would hear the audio. Repeat these gradually and then quickly, trying to maintain the correct sounds for /s/ and /z/. You just won $1 million. 9.75/10 difficulty factor. It can Dont you just hate it when your dog wakes you up like this? I once got a message reading, So i looked at your thing, you seem pretty good.. You call me your best friend, but where the heck were you when my selfie only got 4 likes? It is a tough one to use in any circumstance and I try my best to stay away from it at all costs. Senseless or sense could have made sense here but senses is one that I have extreme trouble with mid-sentence. I realized then that this was not some kind of endless torture, and if I just did what she wanted, I'd be dismissed too. This sounds realistic and might bring back old memories. ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh?ylh? Yes, Text to speech (TTS) messages still work on Discord. It didnt work well. Your responses are so fast I cant keep up. I am 70 now, am very successful and people say very attractive. chained_bear commented on the list lispers-nemeses. Discord TTS is essentially a way to use Discord bots to speak out the written text. No, it's not just the booze talking. There are no known causes of lisps. Watch on https://goviralbox.blogspot.com/ . But honestly, it can still be present in adults who did not take this speech impediment seriously and did not seek help. Thankfully, most people don't live on narrow strips of land and can ignore the geographical term altogether. A lisp is a common speech disability that can make it difficult to pronounce certain sounds. Thank you for assisting me to understand my lisp & pronunciation of the troubled words. When you write a message a certain way, using the /tts command, a bot reads your message aloud. That's not what we wanted. If TTS messages are becoming annoying or the server is getting spammed a lot, you can easilydisable the TTSfeature for yourself or everyone on the server. WebWhat's a funny sentence for someone with a lisp? Try this: When you shake someones hand, jokingly say, Im so glad you had the privilege of meeting me. I struggle with it when I say it after a couple other words. If kids want to bully, they will find something to tease him over regardless of the lisp. If youre persistent in donating, you can send a direct message to the streamer and say that you want to donate. If you have used Discord for some time, you must come across this feature. I am single, Can we mingle? In the US, each state has a different licensure process for speech-language therapists. (& Other Questions! Try these funny comments with your friends. Metathesis strikes again! For more details on the TTS function do check out the Discord support page here. Tip: Add several words or phrases at once by separating them with semicolons. missanthropist commented on the list lispers-nemeses, oroboros commented on the list lispers-nemeses, Sister Susie's sewing shirts for soldiers, Such skill at sewing shirts as shy young sister Susie shows, Some soldiers sent epistles said they'd rather sleep on thistles, Than the saucy soft shirts for soldiers sister Susie sews. Dont be so antisocial. 16. What happens when you say "urethane" to someone with a lisp? You look so good I want to plant you and grow a whole field of yall. They do this by giving them exercises, like saying specific words or phrases with the sounds in them. Group assignments make me understand why Batman works alone. You dont have to ever call this number again. If you want to look thin and young, hang out with some fat old people. I try to have an open mind, but my brain keeps falling out. The preacher told him: Young man, you need to repaint and thin no more. Have your child drink through a straw to build strength. Mrs. Davis throws just about everything against the wall and most of it sticks; I kept being reminded of how caught up I got in the Tom Robbins novels I read as If you wait too long, the speech muscles may become harder to retrain. mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm?mm? Take the Body Dysmorphic Disorder Test: Do You Have BDD? Laughter is a social superpower. I still don't know if I lisp or not. They believe prolonged pacifier use can strengthen the muscles of the tongue and lips, making lisps more likely. To save money, the sinner man added water into the paint can. Hey, I lost my phone, can you call it for me? My therapy bills would be outrageous. 2. Try this: Before you leave a room, say, I bid you farewell! Just like the similarly named Arctic, the southern pole often gets renamed the Ant-ART-tic. Your Twitch donation will only be read aloud if the streamer has enabled text-to-speech. I get caught up trying to say the right letters that most of the time it just sounds like gibberish. Speech therapists will evaluate your lisp and give you exercises to help improve your pronunciation. I suggest misses, that would be really tough to say with a lisp. Birthdays are the perfect opportunity to celebrate the people you love and make them feel special. What is a lisp? How they talk is what makes them who they are, after all. Number 10: Assassin. I think Im gonna use my PTO Prepare The Others because Im not coming into work. Does anyone else find it curious that lisp belongs on this list? I heard Joe wanted to talk to you. This is one that could be argued to be higher up on the list. Avoid jokes about sensitive or taboo topics and dont take it personally if someone doesnt think youre funny. You should also make sure the speech-language therapist is child-friendly. WebFor instance, Sylvester the cat is funny because he talks with a lisp and spits at the letter 's'. It is so loud and makes such a racket! This is done intentionally to reduce server spamming. I had low self esteem, some due to my speech. What would I do without you and our deep conversations? When youre short on conversation starters or looking for an icebreaker, saying something out of left field can show that youre not afraid to be goofy and you dont take yourself too seriously. That way, you can avoid any issues with the message. On your phone, youll have to open Discord in the browser to use the discord TTS bot. The list is based on ten somewhat common words in the English dictionary. Once your child has been working on their lisp for a while, your speech pathologist will engage them in conversation to challenge them to remember proper tongue placement. This can help you get the pronunciation correct. Whether over text or IRL, infusing humor into daily conversations makes socializing much more fun and interesting. Want to find out how a makes boat sounds as per the Discord TTS bot. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qLKdc3QArtn6PVuGf42EfoMuzvLE_ykWwU1RViEcrbU/, My sprinkler goes like thisstststststststststststststststststststststststst and comes back like ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttte. There are a few strategies that you can use to work around your lisp. This guide is taken online and is not meant to 100% correct your childs Lisp disorder. What do you say to single people on Valentines Day? This one is a surprising one, I understand. Happy Valentines Day, cutie! Check out these 140 one-liners for extra funniness! The shrewd shrew sold Sarah seven silver fish slices. Woof. In such page, we additionally have number of photos, out there. I used to think I was indecisive, but now Im not really sure. Do you remember the first time you bought a bottle of wine for me? I love you with all my butt. Love you! Are you from Tennessee? Daisy Sep 23, 2022 at 1:14 am. Woof. WebA step-by-step plan for how to fix a frontal lisp in speech therapy: therapy activities, video demonstrations, & word lists for interdental /s/. 1. How speech therapy can help correct a lisp. If you were a library book, Id check you out. Laughter is known as the best medicine for a reason. The Super Mario Bros. Movie levels up light-hearted laughs, Back to business: Nahla Mokkath is a two-time DECA state champion, Bonita Bowls smoothie bowls are definitely worth a try, Key Club unites community to benefit Gift of Hope, Food allergies make going out to eat a nightmare. Lisps are just one type of speech impediment. Never make fun of an overweight person with a lisp. They're probably thick and tired of it. Never make fun of a heavy girl with a lisp. She is thick and tired of it. Whos got 2 thumbs and a lisp? You just take my breath away. Bumfuzzle You might hear your grandparents use this funny word that refers to being confused or perplexed. The mockery and ambiguity is something that myself and several others deal with every day. When you begin saying the sounds, youll want to keep your lips open like this to be able to see your A lisp is characterized by difficulty in saying the sounds /s/ and /z/. 10/10 difficulty factor. This means you vocalize a sound in your throat instead of just blowing silent air. Happy Gal-entines, bestie! Another type of wordplay that is funny is saying one word when you mean another. Just text someone a random word and see what happens. My hair hurts. Check out this actionable guide on How to Be Funny: 7 Easy Steps to Improve Your Humor. For example, if the streamer sets a minimum donation amount of $10, you need to donate $10 or more in order for your donation to be read aloud. 105 Funny Words 1. Sadneth.exe Credit: 50_best.com 4. It does not matter if you find the English language difficult or the Spanish language is harder. You could try to say it correctly, or just pick one of many, many synonyms instead: decay, decline, degenerate, devolve and that's just the Ds! How to Be Funny: 7 Easy Steps to Improve Your Humor. It can take a few months to a few years to get rid of a lisp. 1. These are good to troll as well, but I would recommend not to spam the Discord servers with these. Midget 14. It actually does sound like a motorbike starting if you listen closely. The term lisp itself is a lay term, and is not something that most speech pathologists use. If the tongue-tie is more severe, they might require a surgery called frenuloplasty. Fun words to say with a lisp! Sometimes I just wish aliens would abduct me and crown me their leader. Also, only the users who are viewing the chat at that moment would hear it. Hence, you can donate to the streamer via PayPal if they have it. I dont care. 17. (and then wait a few hours to reply with something totally random). What did the super hero with a lisp say after working out? Look in the mirror. I cant find them anywhere. She's a graduate of the Medill School of Journalism and dreams of the day Northwestern will go back to the Rose Bowl. Credit: imgflip 6. This setting is located in Streamlabs > Alert Box > Donations > Open Text to Speech > Enabled > Min. Number 4: Systematic. In one word, Credit: memesmonkey 2. The purpose of this sound is to troll, as it really sounds weird.. Send me your location so I can kidnap you. Don't let its length fool you. When you feel a little doubtful about how a funny comment will be taken, be sure to use facial expressions (or emojis over text) to hint that you are joking. Dont forward my call, I know where you live. It may take time and effort, but you can overcome your lisp with patience and practice. ", Open Access Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences: "Lambdacism, Rhotacism and Sigmatism in Preschool Children: Frequency and Distribution. It's quick and easy. As a female streamer that watches you every day, I just wanted to say thank you for being an I recently started investing heavily in penny stocks. However, its crucial to strike a balance between lightheartedness and being appropriate. There are some criteria. A lisp is a Functional Speech Disorder (FSD), or difficulty in learning to make a specific speech sound or sounds. Don't If a child is older when working with a speech-language pathologist, it may take longer. The girl with the big booty and a lisp wasnt at work. 7/10 difficulty factor. This is when I started public school. Posted by 3 years ago. I'd thay ith's a litht worthy of Thylvethter J. Puthycat himthelf. Practicing Vocalization Exercises. I had speech therapy too, in elementary school. Lisps are just one type of speech impediment. How about aesthetics? We have formatted the text already, and you can copy and paste these to start having fun with your friends right away. My calculus teacher had a lisp, but he was brilliant What's the name of a locksmith with a lisp? I would say my heart, but its just not as big. Don't worryyour secret is safe with us! To enable the Discord TTS feature use the Discord chat /tts command immediately followed by your message. Therere many pessimists who got that way by investing in an optimist. Live it up today, Lady! 2. As much as I would love to spend time with you every day, some days, I actually have stuff to do. Another popular message to make the bot sound like it is beatboxing. Meow. Weve collected 14 examples of funny online dating messages that tickle the funny bone and make a good impression. Lisp Puns. Are you looking for the best funny Discord Text to Speech (TTS) messages & voices to interact with your friends and have fun? Do you struggle with small talk? 8.5/10 difficulty factor. But for people outside of New England, that last S has the unfortunate tendency to turn into an "sh" sound. We Have got 9 images about Funny Sentences To Say With A Lisp backgrounds, backgrounds, and more. Is it that time of the month? 12. (Psst, it means being opposed to the withdrawal of state support from an established church. I also can say that Ive never had it interfere with me professionally as an engineer. My friend with a lisp passed Im no photographer, but I can picture us together . Well, it looks like you made it another year. Afrontal lispis the most common and occurs when individuals push their tongues too far forward. If a rabbits They may also opt to get an additional certification from ASHA the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Metathesis? You dont know what youre talking about. 13. All rights reserved. ), 10 Interesting Conversation Starters and Deep Questions to Ask While at Home, 7 Ways Body Language Will Give You Away - Ear Body Language, 14 Ways To Spark A Conversation With People You Dont Like, 57 Killer Conversation Starters So You Can Start A Conversation With Anyone, Anytime. Textreader Pro converts text-to-speech with any of Streamlabs voices including Brian, Ivy, and Justin. You cant donate on Twitch because the streamer has yet to set it up. You will most likely say seesaw as seesaow if you have a lisp. Did you hear about the superhero with a lisp who was always working out? WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Friends buy you lunch. Id choose your company over pizza anytime. If you like the TTS feature but dont want anyone to use it in a specific channel, you canlock the Discord channel. Your friends will laugh out loud hearing the pronunciation with a French accent. Its a speach impediment, caused by learning disabilities, therefore, not being able to develop a proper speaking ability on Despite the many efforts, if your child is still lisping, accept and encourage them. For example, if you have a lisp and you want to say the word six, you can say sick orsixth. Recognize that not everyone has the same sense of humor. Ill know youre my best friend if you immediately delete my internet history after I die. Happy birthday to my best friend! Number 2: Specificities. Make sure that any speech-language pathologist you take your child to is licensed. Need some hilarious things to say via text or IRL? It isnt easy by any means, it just doesnt hold up to the next four. 30 Funny YouTube Videos to Watch During Your Lunch Break, Funny Responses to "How Are You?" The historic state name comes from the native people's Algonquian word, according to the Online Etymology Dictionary. I remember it mostly because I would say my S's and Z's properly when in class, then go back to saying it my way when I left. foresttrendbook - Theme by foresttrendbook, https://www.idblanter.com/search/label/Template, https://www.idblanter.com/?assets/script/emoticon.xml, The Best 27 Interstitial Fluid Osmotic Pressure, The Best 24 Nigeria Burial Invitation Card Design, The Best 12 Little Mix Lm5 Photoshoot Jade, Top 15 Funny Lisp Sayings | 900x600 px, Speech And Language Problems Ages | 1026x1026 px, Mike Tyson Lisp Meme Mike | 225x225 px, 91 Best Funny Butt Jokes | 600x900 px, Tuna Melts My Heart Ever | 382x385 px, 1 | lisp meme teethxlisp meme teeth px, Interdental Lisps Banter Speech Language | 1024x1024 px, The 10 Most Common Mistakes | 1720x900 px, British Funny Accents Posters Redbubble | 600x600 px, Thi Thenor The Spanish Lisp | 500x358 px, How Many Days Weeks Until | 372x209 px. Fun words to say with a lisp! Im super excited for the new year. They take a pair of scissors and snip the excess tissue holding the tongue down. Perry DiGirolamo Dec 25, 2020 at 2:07 pm. I respect the opinion of everyone who agrees with me. This disorder can make it difficult to produce the /s/ and /z/ sounds. Stephanie Feb 19, 2023 at 2:24 pm, i could not say statistician i am not happy, Kat Feb 16, 2023 at 11:20 am, I had a speech impediment until the 9th grade. This funny discord TTS message has got you covered to have a good laugh. Ith not helpful that my name thtarth with Eth. Mike THMASH Credit: 50_best.com 5. They should also be able to recommend exercises specific to that type of lisp to help your child.. Line up your teeth so that the bottom row rests just below the top row, touching them lightly. Id let you have the last french fry. The man asks him why and he replies In the session, you can also observe the interaction to make sure you are comfortable with how the therapist is treating your child. https://southblueprint.com/22291/opinions/columns/top-10-hardest-words-to-say-with-a-lisp/#comment-1606, https://southblueprint.com/22291/opinions/columns/top-10-hardest-words-to-say-with-a-lisp/#comment-1605, https://southblueprint.com/22291/opinions/columns/top-10-hardest-words-to-say-with-a-lisp/#comment-1599, https://southblueprint.com/22291/opinions/columns/top-10-hardest-words-to-say-with-a-lisp/#comment-1598, https://southblueprint.com/22291/opinions/columns/top-10-hardest-words-to-say-with-a-lisp/#comment-1548, https://southblueprint.com/22291/opinions/columns/top-10-hardest-words-to-say-with-a-lisp/#comment-1568, https://southblueprint.com/22291/opinions/columns/top-10-hardest-words-to-say-with-a-lisp/#comment-1480, https://southblueprint.com/22291/opinions/columns/top-10-hardest-words-to-say-with-a-lisp/#comment-1381, https://southblueprint.com/22291/opinions/columns/top-10-hardest-words-to-say-with-a-lisp/#comment-1329, https://southblueprint.com/22291/opinions/columns/top-10-hardest-words-to-say-with-a-lisp/#comment-1321. I noticed you noticing me and I want to let you know I noticed you, too. Two strands of DNA are walking down the street. What do you think about Joe being a guest? Part II. But the way you pronounce a difficult word, whether its from a native or foreign language, is what involves a lisp. WebFunner words to say with a lisp 47,940 views Feb 1, 2016 562 Dislike Share Save Rachel Zimic 1K subscribers HELLO everyone, thank you so much for all of the responses I Do this several times, until it sounds like a clear /s/ sound. Whats the best holiday present? Yours is a face that only a mother and a friend like me could love. I have a friend (fellow parent) and their son (9) clearly has a lisp. My friends and I hahaha just kidding, we all know its a sausage fest in here. Boring texts are the bane of everyones existence. Can I have your name and phone number to call you back? Click here for more information. Another thing is to make sure that you are using the right muscles when you speak. Dentith A speech-language pathologist should recommend an evaluation if the interdental lisp persists beyond 4.5 years old. Here are some hard words to say with a lisp: This is just a shortlist of problematic word lisp, and there sure are plenty more speech sound errors that you may find as you continue reading words. By the time they attend school, many would think they wouldnt have lisp anymore and go on with their everyday lives. In one word, Credit: memesmonkey. share. Speech pathologists work with people who have lisps to help them recognize what their lisp sounds like and how to position their tongue in the correct place to make the sound. It didnt work well. Types of Lisps 1 Frontal lisp. This lisp occurs when you push your tongue too far forward, making a "th" sound when trying to words with S or Z in them. 2 Lateral lisp. Extra air slides over your tongue when making S and Z sounds, making it sound like there is excess saliva. 3 Palatal lisp. 4 Dental lisp. .css-lwn4i5{display:block;font-family:Neutra,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:-0.01rem;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;text-align:center;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-lwn4i5:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}35 Celebrity Relationships That Upset Fans, Celebrities You Didn't Know Had Famous Moms, Your Summer Travels According to Your Zodiac Sign, 30 Celebrity Feuds That Were Never Resolved, Celebrity Couples from 50 Years You Forgot About, We Ranked Every Single Adam Sandler Movie, 34 'Bridgerton' Fun Facts to Fuel Your Obsession, Where Youve Seen the Cast of Bridgerton Before, A Look Back at Nearly Four Decades of 'Jeopardy!'. If you know someone with a speech impediment, dont ask them to keep repeating phrases or words for your amusement; its not funny, it is hurtful. You be the judge. Of all the goofballs in the world, you are my favorite. What a cool article! A quirky joking message a few hours later can lighten the mood and remind them that they never responded. About 23% of speech-language pathologist clients have lisps.. This makes me want to kill myself. 11. If you have a lisp, it can be difficult to say certain words. Were gonna party like arthritis isnt setting in and were too old for this crap. Buzz, hiss, splash, meow those so-simple words all are perfect examples of onomatopoeia, which is the act of naming something similar to the sound associated with it. It simply means the act or habit of estimating something as worthless. Download all royalty-free pic art, animated gifs, pic art, pic art, images. These funny things to say are great. We want to selectively evaluate some arguments, and leave the others as symbols. I can honestly say Ive never experienced bullying of any kind over my lisp. The most common donation method is via PayPal. Another good way to practice the lisp is to make a list of words that showcase c, z and s sounds, and turn them into flashcards. People are like refrigerators: its whats inside that matters. Not everyone is a natural-born comedian, but that doesnt mean you cant add a splash of humor and fun to your conversations. Here, take these $1,000,000 bucks! How to Find a Speech-Language Pathologist. Your email address will not be published. [wait for her to answer did what hurt?] When you fell from heaven. Nevertheless, I continued to lisp occasionally into early high school and year 7 maths was a lot of statistics so I had to work really hard to be able to say it. I like to be an example for others. If Another year older, but are you getting any wiser? We made the helicopter sound, so it is only necessary to make the train sound next. save. Almost everyone sounds like they have a lisp when they pronounce explicit. You can repeat your message after the /tts command as In this article, well go over some of the best funny Discord TTS messages and voices that will make you and your friends laugh. What do you call a Norse god with a lisp who worked out yesterday? 2005 - 2023 WebMD LLC, an Internet Brands company. Some people think that using a pacifier after a certain age may contribute to lisps. For somebody to love me, it really must be love, because rich and pretty I for sure am not. Are you a loan? Watch more comedic movies and TV shows to get a better grasp on funny cultural references. A broken drumyou cant beat it! Usually a bad example, though. Meow. Ill marry your brother just to be in your family. Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. frogapplause commented on the list lispers-nemeses. To practice /z/, you keep your teeth and tongue in the same position, but you turn your motor on as a speech therapist would say. I swear i dont have a lisp AirAssaultTrooper 7 yr. ago I was born on a pirate ship Or just hold your tongue and say it nukedhunter 7 yr. ago Whats up with airline Sometimes exponentially get exponentially harder to say the more you try to say it. Seek help from a speech therapist if your child still is having trouble pronouncing the sounds clearly. Enough to break the ice.