He did have an issue with vandalism and spent the night in the jail, and so, yeah, he was a wayward kid needing some love and guidance., Said Emily:Even behind all of the hard things that were going on at home and with the law, and everything he was facing, you just saw inside there was a kid with so much potential. Meet the Rumored New Head Coach of the Utah Jazz. Garett Bolles was born on May 27, 1992. All About Sonny Vaccaro, the Former Sports Exec Who Signed Michael Jordan to Nike, Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron: All About Their Relationship and Family, All About Devin Booker's Parents, Melvin Booker and Veronica Gutierrez, 31 Sets of Siblings Who've Competed in the NFL in the Last 10 Years, Who Is Andy Reid's Wife? Heres what you need to know about Garett Bolles wife and son. @ggfreeman I couldn't be more proud to call him my other dad! Hes got the aura and everything! She gave me her phone number and I thought it was one of those when girls give you fake numbers, but it was the right number, Bolles said. But I had to support Greg and Emily in their efforts because that was his last chance. I loved them; I have so many friends and friendships that always will play a big role in my life.. While Takk McKinley took a framed photo of his late grandmother up to the podium with him, Garret Bolles took his wee little baby, who looked extra tiny next to his giant of a father. He officially was based in Colorado Springs, but spent much of his time in Pueblo. Once he turned over a new leaf, Garett Bolles found love. He just told me his life story. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. Sports Illustratedalso posted a few pictures of the Bolles father and son combo. Anybody that turns his life around, I give them credit, because its not easy., When you become a husband and you become a father, you have to sort of grow up and you have to become the person you want to be, he told the Post. "It was his favorite movie growing up," Freeman said. His mom wore a gorgeous gold cocktail dress, and his father was decked out in a classic, elegant black suit. Wearing a gray suit and brand new Broncos cap, Bolles hoisted Kingston into the air Simba-like. The Avalanche championship dynasty crumbles less than a year after hoisting the Stanley Cup. Void in ONT. His story has been widely referred to as "Utah's Blind Side" because of its striking similarities to the 2009 film based on . All About Emily Wilkinson, See Cute Throwback Photos of Travis and Jason Kelce That Show Their Football Roots, Greg Olsen's Family: All About the NFL Broadcaster's Wife and Kids, Zach Ertz and Julie Ertz's Relationship Timeline. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. [2], Bolles signed with Utah as the No. [17] On May 11, 2017, Bolles signed a four-year, $11.01 million contract with $8.59 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $6.16 million. Its really difficult for him, but I know hes going to get through it with the right people we have. Man, shes gorgeous. Garett Bolles, left, and son, Kingston, pose with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell after being selected by the Denver Broncos during the 2017 NFL football draft April 27, 2017. Emily Freeman, among others, reminded Garett that academically he wouldnt pass the NCAAs muster to receive a scholarship. If he didnt, it was back to the garage-door business. I saw it: the way he worked, the way he held himself, what he had to do. After high school, Bolles went on a mission for the church in Denver. After Wednesday's practice with the Chicago Bears this week, Bolles embraced Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky as most players had retreated to their respective locker rooms. ", "We came in knowing that Mitch was going to go in one of those top two spots," she says. It seems unlikely that they would plug in a rookie in that spot to protect Matthew Stafford. She doesnt miss a month either! In August 2011, Greg Freeman was in his company truck in Lehi, Utah, about 30 miles south of Salt Lake City. Kingston knows him as 'Uncle Mitch.'". Garett Bolles talks with Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky during a training camp practice with the Chicago Bears at UCHealth Training Center on Aug. 15, 2018. Episode 149. As a senior at Westlake High, he was arrested for vandalizing Lehi's campus in 2010, and as an adult, he had to spend time in jail. I just fought a lot, Bolles said in a conversation in the lobby outside the Broncos position meeting rooms Friday. He wasnt on track to graduate. Im going to bury it and never bring it back up. Digital Media Contributor/Manager of Photography. Utah OL Garett Bolles has lots of motivational messages on his shoes, Thursday, Augu. Freeman pulled over. Broncos left tackle Garett Bolles missed final two weeks of OTAs to be with his wife in dealing with the family issue. Its something I love to do. Who's the mother of the newest little Bronco? The writersaid the matching custom suit for Kingston made it extra fly. He was a decent high school football player, but lanky and immature physically. Where Is Damani Whitlock from Last Chance U Season 2 Now? For about two years, Garett was in the garage repair business. [18][19] Bolles opened all 16 games at left tackle to represent just the fifth time in team history a rookie left tackle started every game since starting lineups were tracked beginning in 1968. Sixth-year left tackle Garett Bolles sustained a broken leg during the closing minutes of regulation, Mike Klis of 9News reports (on Twitter ). He also participated at Utah's Pro Day and performed only positional drills for scouts and representatives in attendance. The 24-year-old from the University. He called Emily. Ive been there supporting him unwaveringly the whole time. But she was relieved when coach Britt Maughan, in one of his first meetings with Garett, laid down the law. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2009-2018 PlayerWives.com, All Rights Reserved. Hes probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me besides my wife and my little girl. He knew he was heading down a bad path and even spent some time in jail after being caught forvandalism. Once planning to attend BYU, he decided to consider other options after he became one of the most highly sought junior college players in the country. When Kingston arrived, Garett told Deion Sanders his birth was the best thing to happen to him all year and the draft was the second best. I loved Pueblo, he said. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Michael OConnor at the time was, and still is, the athletic director at Westlake. Bolles said Kingston would be going through intensive speech therapy until he was 7 years old. Garett Bolles joins Broncos family, nearly six, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Garett Bolles joins Broncos family, nearly six years after the Freeman family gave him another chance, Broncos pick up Jerry Jeudys fifth-year option, keeping receiver with team through 2024, source says, Broncos still have holes to fill on roster with 2023 NFL draft in the books, Marvin Mims Jr. gives Broncos big-play threat at wide receiver: It doesnt look like he is trying hard, Draft weekend gives glimpse at what Sean Payton expects Broncos defense to look like in 2023, beyond, Grading Broncos 2023 NFL draft: The Posts sports staff weigh in on Sean Payton and George Patons weekend. Struggling at times because of attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity (ADDH), Garett transferred from Lehi High to the new Westlake High during his junior year. He even told her about garage doors. It . Utah OL Garett Bolles has lots of motivational messages on his shoes, Thursday, August 4, 2016. I cant say that about every kid I have in the offensive line, but on Friday and Saturday night, Im not wondering what Garett Bolles is doing or if hes doing the right thing. Watching them go through that and just the joy on their family's faces as they celebrated that. In aninterview with Deion Sanders, the NFL pro-turned-analyst leaned towards the infant saying, Does Kingston know that Daddys rich now? Oh hell know. "We trained together, me and Mitch Trubisky, and ever since the day we saw each other down in training, we just became really close friends," Bolles says. He just needed someone to tell him it was there.. The food provided for the room sat mostly untouched, Bolles recalls everyone was too nervous to eat. > Above video: Garett Bolles' 2017 draft night. It took nine months from their first meeting to their wedding day, but "when you know, you know.". But a troubled and stressful home life from a young age translated to problems for Bolles, who was suspended or kicked out of five schools as a teenager. 2 that night. Is Larry Elder Related to the Late Golf Legend, Lee Elder. For Bolles boys lacrosse, it's a three-peat in reaching the final four. Did he see any of the troubled kid that Bolles once was? 'Well, things have certainly improved for the young athlete since then, and Garett and his father, Grove have managed to patch things up recently, as well. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The NFL newcomer will turn 25 in May a little old tobe drafted in 2017. The majority of NFL Draft experts and analysts projected Bolles to be selected in either the first or second round. Inside linebackers Josey Jewell and Jonas Griffith may not have played in a game together yet, but their communication has been a strength of the Broncos' defense during camp. Bolles has started all 48 games the past three seasons. This lady, Jennyshes been an amazing person in Castle Rock. He was at a childrens hospital earlier this week with the other draft prospects, carrying his white helmet for thelittle patients to sign it for him. Wed Oct 06 10:00:45 EDT 2021. I know the Broncos have done a phenomenal job of letting me be there with him the last couple weeks and just going through a new thing that we have to do. Garett Bolles is a product of second chances. Again, in February of that year he posted yet another tribute reiterating that she means the world to him. Whatever you want to think of that, you can. Weve always been very close in that regard. He went to class, and was spending late hours at the library. "Being there in Philadelphia on a special night with our families, it was awesome," Bolles says. They gave him a chance when he was a troublesome teenager, gave him guidance, beckoned him to the church, and celebrated the painstaking steps he took to get to Utah. Grove now is a regular guest of Garett and Natalie's, and a frequent presence at Garett's games. Download the 9NEWS APPiTunes:http://on9news.tv/itunesGoogle Play: http://on9news.tv/1lWnC5n. Copyright 2023 Denver Broncos. On Saturday, though, they won't need to text at all. NFL fans know that Bolles had one of the best turnaround seasons in the league in 2020, but what they may not know is that Bolles also experienced a remarkable turnaround in his personal life as a high school student. But he and a couple of kids obviously didnt make the right decision then and they spray-painted (Lehis) turf field. I'm going to be your mom for life." Bolles embarked on an LDS Church mission in Colorado Springs instead of going . What a blessing thats been for us. Wrote Bolles on Instagram, We are on our way to Denver. Bolles completed every drill except for the bench press. When Garett moved in with the Freemans, Greg and Emily declared there were three rules. After the season, Bolles decided to forgo his senior year and enter the 2017 NFL Draft. He pasted up posters of Michael Oher, the hero of "The Blind Side," as an idol, and took the same spirit to his school work. Where Is Bryan Penn-Johnson from Last Chance U Season 2 Now? As Trubisky picked up 1-year-old Kingston Bolles and played with him, it became evident that this friendship between the two 2017 NFL Draft first-rounders was more than just a casual connection. It's a learning disability where it affects him and . Something like the Rams second round pick at 36 plus a fifth round pick might be able to get a deal like this done. He writes a number of sayings and inspirational phrases on his cleats in black marker, among them: "Bolles and Freeman Family Forever." A few weeks before the 2017 NFL draft, he was at the hospital where Natalie gave birth to their son, Kingston. Garett Bolles: Light in Dark Moments. Garett Bolles, who had just turned 19 and had graduated from Westlake High School two months earlier, was at the side of the road near his family home, carrying garbage sacks and duffel bags full of his belongings. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Tackle Calvin Anderson is taking advantage of his opportunities to get snaps with the starting offensive line, and he credits Wilson for his improvement. Moving on from Bolles would create a large hole at left tackle and have the team looking for two starting tackles this offseason. "I love Garett and his family, so we're just going to continue that relationship for a long time.". At the Broncos Dove Valley headquarters Friday, Emily Freeman, 47, recalled her reaction. As a tackle. Garett said on October 24, 2017 that nothing is better than the love they have for each other. He started Day 1 for the Broncos at left tackle and has only. He took a break from the working world to serve an LDS Church mission in Colorado Springs, which he credits with steeping him in his faith. "We talked about life, how to be better person," he said. What could've been the darkest moment of his life turned into the moment that changed Garett Bolles' life. It wouldnt be surprising to see the Rams have some interest in someone like Sutton and try to include picks plus Allen Robinson in the deal. According to Allbright, some other names to watch are wide receiver Courtland Sutton and cornerback Ronald Darby. The lore is that, before all that happened, Garett was kicked out of five schools as he was raised in Lehi. Daddy Bolles, the Broncos starting left tackle who last November signed a four-year contract extension worth $68 million, reset his priorities and missed the final two weeks of OTAs to be his wife Natalie as they dealt with Kingstons issue. Whos responsible for what portion of the contracts is something that teams would need to work out if Noteboom is part of a potential deal. We didnt give up on kids., As he played football and lacrosse and also met the Freemans and others for tutoring during his high school years, Bolles talked about someday playing in the NFL. Though Natalie noticed that football coaches called him constantly, Garett set up blocks of time just for school, and just for her. Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTERto get cant-miss stories, Next and Broncos content, weather and more delivered right to your inbox. So, the return would have to be pretty good for the Broncos to pull the trigger on a trade that includes Bolles.. He got married when we were still recruiting him, and hes been with Natalie ever since he came to campus, and thats a real stabilizing influence for him. It was just fitting that even on that night, they wouldn't be far from each other. Looking at qualifying left tackles since 2017, Bolles' overall grade of 77.1 puts him at 15th out of 37 total players. And hes going to preserve the signed helmet forever! He structured their courtship carefully. Not quite good enough to be a college player, but you could see that that talent and the future was there. After graduating from high school (which was no easy task given his teenage troubles) he joined LDS mission in Colorado Springs for two years. Their paths diverged on April 27, 2017, as they knew they would. "I was a lost kid," he said. After completing his two-year mission, the Freemans motivated Bollesto give football another try. Fans love grades, but are roster questions answered? And this was all less than six years after he literally had nowhere to go and ended up with the Freemans. Garett and I have a real interesting relationship, Emily said. I want to focus on the positive, whats Garetts made of his life and how Greg and Emily have helped. Its a very unique learning disability.. His NFL talk seemed complete fantasy. "Every single day I worry for that kid, but I don't worry that he won't pick himself up.". He was named the 2015 Western State Football League Offensive Player of the Year in addition to picking up All-WSFL first-team honors. He loves his son very much, and before he had a son he talked about how blessed he felt to be an uncle to his brother's son. By RotoWire Staff. He had a long journey before going pro and his wife was by his side through it all. "Looking at the projected starters, you have left tackle Garett Bolles, left guard Ben Powers, center Lloyd Cushenberry/Alex Forsyth, right guard Quinn Meinerz, and right tackle Mike McGlinchey . Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. Garetts father, Grove, fed up with his sons propensity to get into trouble at the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong people, and with the wrong things, had kicked him out, saying that for the good of all, Garett needed to find somewhere else to live. Happy 25th birthday to the queen of my ." Garett Bolles on Instagram: "Throwing it way back to Snow College, where it all began. While the Raiders cut Carr on Tuesday, they arent the only team in the AFC West who could be looking to make moves to improve cap space and get more draft picks. I love you! Bolles played on the offensive and defensive lines in high school while also competing in lacrosse. I spray-painted my archrival high school, Bolles said sharply. Veteran Anchor John Stofflet to Retire from NBC15 Madison, Meteorologist Bri Eggers Is Leaving KTVB-TV in Boise, Idaho, News4Jax Anchor Mary Baer Is Leaving WJXT-TV, By: Caroline John - Published: April 28, 2017 at 9:14 am, Photo: Mitchell Leff / Stringer / Getty Images. By the grace of God, when I signed my contract here, I found out truly why Im in Denver, Bolles said. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. The Freemans thought Bolleswouldnt last long before theyd have to kick him to the curb, too. Garett Bolles was born in Lehi, UT. Back on draft night, they and their families sat at their tables, waiting not quite in silence but waiting anxiously all the same. Two of those kids went on to prison and jail.. "There is something about that connection with moms in those moments of the stress that comes with the NFL and then also the success that comes in the NFL and being able to share that with another heart who understands those same concerns you have for a son," Freeman says. Im just trying to help him as much as I can. ", "That was another big thing," Bolles says, "knowing he got drafted and saw how excited I was to see him go No. Is Garett Bolles married? ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Six months ago, Denver Broncos left tackle Garett Bolles was headed toward a prove-it, make-or-break contract year after the team declined his fifth-year option. It is a story that has been widely referred to as "Utah's Blind Side" but Garett's story was far from over when Greg and Emily Freeman took him in . I can't wait to have them by my side through this amazing dream and journey of playing in the NFL. On May 1, 2020, the Broncos declined the fifth-year option on Bolles' contract, making him a free agent in 2021. Meet the Inspiring NFL On-Air Personality, Who Is Will Hardy? The moment stole the Draft show. Teddy Bridgewaters girlfriend Erika Cardona. They recently celebrated Natalies birthday at the beach and shared it on Twitter. They'll be able to share those moments in real time from across the field, and then when the game is over, the Bolles family will again be able to reunite with Uncle Mitch. Thats because my son and this wonderful speech lady thats at the top of apraxia of speech here in Castle Rock. It's just with that with Garett just wanting this intense protection for a quarterback in the family. Bolles was the NFLs No. Hes emotional, and everything comes from his heart right away. The first night we hung out, I asked him about his life because it was my first time meeting him, she said. Bolles helped Snow College finish No. But in a manner which brings to mind toTheBlind Side, Garett changed for the better. Garett, on the other hand, likes to show off his family. (KXNET) University of North Dakota Wide Receiver Garett Maag has been invited to the New York Giants rookie camp after going undrafted in the 2023 NFL Draft. "My family is really close to his, and his family is really close to mine. I said, You break one of these rules and well help you find somewhere else to live. I wasnt going to leave him on the street. Ive been an integral part of his life, his whole life. This is an archived article that was published on sltrib.com in 2016, and information in the article may be outdated. ', Nina Earl, Russell Westbrooks Wife: 4 Facts to Know, Pat Riley Wiki: Age, Wife, Daughter, Net Worth & Facts to Know. "As we came in and we watched, we almost set aside what we were waiting for and what we were hoping for, just to be able to support and celebrate the Trubisky family as they were going through that process. As a sophomore at Snow, Bolles was the Western States Football Leagues offensive player of the year. He's also taught me to work hard. Both of them wore also wore Utah gear. As Garett got older, his habits and problems got worse. A lot of changes in our house in how we speak and how we talk. Bolles was carted off the . Required fields are marked *. Bolles and Trubisky may have become friends because they share an agent and because they trained for the NFL Draft together, but that's not the only commonality. Garett Bolles on Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019. He was struggling with growing up, Greg recalled. Drinking, a little bit of drugs. The foods outstanding; they put the green chili on the burgers and they smother burritos. But his disrespect at home had gotten off the charts. My mom told me, If you have cleats on you, youre the first one on the field and the last one off, you run everywhere, Bolles said. After Day 13 of training camp, Broncos players discussed their impressions of the new ownership group and what they hope to see from Thursday's joint practice with the Cowboys. "To see our childhood dreams come to life at the same time and now playing in the NFL, just living our dreams, it's awesome," Trubisky says. Many have compared Garett Bolles' story to Michael Oher's that was detailed in the movie and book "The Blind Side." Emily Freeman, the mother of the family who took him in, says her son loves the comparison. First-team NJCAA All-American in 2015 for Snow College. Grove is still a good friend of ours. Players like Albert Okwuegbunam, Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy, and Garett Bolles are only a few possible names Denver could look to move. Hes doing awesome, Bolles said Wednesday of Kingston during a Zoom press conference with the Denver media. But what he really loved were the car rides he had with Greg. She shared a picture of herself holding him right after the birth. Garett Bolles is 30 years old. None of the kids that worried me came around. twitter. The athlete and wife Natalie Bolles, whom he wed in 2015, were off to visit their new team with Kingston as of Friday morning. Im going to do whatever I can to raise as much awareness as I can, Garett Bolles said. Natalie said as soon as she saw Kingston it was love at first sight. Another option for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV through Amazon. Garett Bolles wife frequently posts pictures of Kingston on her social media account too. Bolles' full guarantee is $40 million and $39,969,383 will be paid out. When he started spinning out of control, we had a lot of talks about maturation and focus and direction and being patient in lifes process and understanding he was going to have to find himself and be more disciplined in his choices. He was criticized publicly by general manager John Elway for repeatedly getting flagged for holding penalties, more than any other player in the NFL in his first three seasons in the league.[20]. The 24-year-old from the University of Utah was picked up as left tackle by the team during Thursday nights NFL Draft and brought baby Kingston with him to the stage. He played college football at Utah, and was drafted by the Broncos in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft. [3], Instead of playing college football straight out of high school, Bolles embarked on an LDS Church mission in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Slated to start at left tackle for the Utes this fall. With a new coaching staff looking to accumulate draft picks in order to acquire some future building blocks, the Broncos may just be the perfect trade partner. Both Robinson and Sutton have similar contract numbers if traded pre-June 1. "We were just so locked in," Russell Wilson said of Thursday's practice. Theyre great people down there. Biography. The Freemans told Garett, OK, if he earned a scholarship at the junior college program in Ephraim, Utah, great. Well, he chose to hang around a bunch of knucklehead kids who were pretty bad kids.. But it wasnt all good for Garrett, as he struggled along the way. He used drugs, cut class and ran afoul of the law. Garett Bolles, 2020 NFL Draft Photo by Rich Graessle/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. At one time, Natalie was a cheerleader and led cheers for Salem Hill High School in Utah. [21] On November 28, 2020, after improving greatly throughout the season, Bolles signed a four-year, $68 million contract extension with the Broncos. The challenges just make us a bigger family. #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/bBrtWaAmhx. He loves his son very much, and before he had a son he talked about how blessed he felt to be an uncle to his brothers son. You need to get out of the house. View history Garett Bolles (born May 27, 1992) is an American football offensive tackle for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League (NFL). That price tag could drop depending on how desperate the Broncos are to get Bolles contract off of the books. The bar was set very high for Garett Bolles after an incredible 2020 . But even if he does slip up someday, Emily said, Garett's capacity to better himself gives her hope. At that point, Garett needed a different direction, and I happened to be there.. The first picture that came up was a mugshot. RELATED VIDEO: Teen NFL Superfan with Rare Disease Signed by New Orleans Saints. Your IP: His family moved to Lehi, Utah. If anything, I was more involved in his life than ever. Could he stumble back into his old, bad self, and make a mistake? So that is how that relationship began. Kingston also was with his parents at Broncos headquarters Friday. Could the Rams find their next left tackle on the trade market? It takes a lot of emotion out of him. The coach summoned Snow Junior College coach Britt Maughan to meet Bolles, and Maughan invited him to attend the start of preseason practices on what amounted to a tryout. He couldn't be more excited about another generation to come: He and Natalie are expecting a son to arrive in January, which Emily proudly calls "my first grandbaby.". His father, Grove Bolles kicked him out of their Utah home when Garett was 19, with nothing but a bag of clothes. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. When was Garett Bolles born? 20 overall choice, the first offensive lineman taken. I'm very lucky to say I have 2 people that have played huge roles in my life!!!! They are a blessing in so many way. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. How old is Garett Bolles? Celebration of life for Alexa Bartell, killed by rock thrown through windshield, draws hundreds to Arvada church, Denver airport makes Food & Wine's list of top 10 U.S. airports with best restaurants, Skier killed in avalanche near Breckenridge, With Andrew Cogliano out for rest of Stanley Cup Playoffs, Kraken's Jordan Eberle discusses hit that fractured Cogliano's neck, Your complete guide to Denver-area farmers markets in 2023, Avalanche's Stanley Cup defense sputters to end in Game 7 of first round vs. underdog Seattle Kraken, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Rated a 5-star lineman by Scout in 2016 recruiting class. The 30-year-old Bolles has been reliable for Denver since the team drafted him with the 20th overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft. [11] He was ranked the second best offensive tackle by ESPN and NFLDraftScout.com, was ranked the fourth best offensive tackle by Sports Illustrated, and was ranked the third best offensive tackle by NFL analysts Mike Mayock and Bucky Brooks.[12][13][14][15]. Affording Bolles for this season wouldnt be too difficult. Garett Bolles, a lumbering 6-foot-5, 300-pound goliath of a man, approached Natalie Williams and asked her for a kiss. Every chance we get to hang out with each other, he plays with Kingston. Naturally, Garett Bolles wife appeared in many of the draft day photographs as well. Oct 7, 2022 at 10:51 am ET 1 min read. She accepted. Very thankful for her. Grove said he emphasized that if Garett got his act together and showed he could be respectful long-term, he could return to the familys home. Played at Westlake High as a defensive lineman. After being drafted by the @Broncos, @gbolles74 was surprised with a heartfelt video message from his family. While Takk McKinley took a framed photo of his late grandmother up to the podium with him, Garret Bolles took his wee little baby, wholooked extratiny next to his giant of a father.