In Washington, Lacey is ranked 22nd of 729 cities in Goodwill Stores per capita, and 16th of 729 cities in Goodwill Stores per square mile. A financial gift ensures free job training and career pathway services for those in your community. See More. . Well I was amped for this new Goodwill since now we will . We will collect your inventory and turn it in to job training in the community. 2420 Hogum Road. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Theres a lot more womens than mens clothes though so not much selections for me. Give the gift of treasure hunting with a Goodwill Gift Card! Terms and Conditions. Hours. Their items seems a little overpriced, and not carefully edited. To learn more about hosting a donation drive and raising funds for your organization, contact our Donor Services Team. get driving directions from your location, Goodwill Industries International Website, Lacey Job placement and training programs. Schedule your event on a date you choose our turn-key program provides you with materials to advertise your event and a convenient pick up time for your donations. Name. All merchandise collected will be sold in our retail locations, which fund job training programs like manufacturing or computer training, helping people reach their full potential. Youll find guitars, jewelry, sewing machines, shoes, books, bags of Lego and more. Mon: 9am - 7pm. It cant be much more convenient than that! Our online store offers unique merchandise for collectors, vintage lovers or just your average thrift enthusiast. Website Take me there. Address for Goodwill Lacey, a Goodwill, at Hogum Bay Road Northeast, Lacey WA. Sat: 9am - 7pm. To help us keep disposal costs down, we cannot accept any type of: We cannot accept these items due to safety reasons: For resources on where you can properly recycle or dispose of these items, please visit our Sustainabilty page. Dressing rms are clean and everything is marked well. Are you hosting a neighborhood clean-out day or yard sale? 1145 Galaxy Drive Northeast They sell everything by the pound. *yes our blues carry Coach and many other premium brands! The staff is always prompt and very courteous. Goodwill Lacey (Lacey, WA - 0.8 miles) Goodwill Lacey (Lacey, WA - 3.7 miles) I heard a story a week or so ago on NPR aboutmore, Community Service/Non-ProfitDonation Center, friends, and even strangers, to donate items here instead of the Goodwill or Value Village.more. About Us Contact Us Accessories (belts, scarves, handbags, hats, ties), Stereo & Sound Systems, CDs & DVD Players, Laptops, Tablets, E-Readers, Mobile Phones, Housewares- e.g., dishes, glasses, utensils, flatware, Small Working Appliances, e.g., microwaves, blenders, mixers, toaster ovens, Clean Domestics, e.g., linens, blankets, sheets, curtains, area rugs. You're a thrift storenot a department store. Suggest Listing Distance: 11.26 miles . What did people search for similar to goodwill outlet in Lacey, WA? Lacey, YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Goodwill organizations in Georgia, Indiana, Kansas . Goodwill Store & Donations in Lacey. For property managers of multi-unit housing and large business complexes, this is an ideal solution and great benefit for residents and employees. Phone. This is a review for thrift stores in Lacey, WA: "this was a really good goodwill outlet in my opinion. 9:00 AM-9:00 PM Wed. 9:00 AM-9:00 PM Edit 5 Goodwill - Lacey . The nice, I drop off goods regularly. Goodwill - Hawks Prarie Landfill Attended Donation Station at 2420 Hogum Road in Lacey, Washington 98513: store location & hours, services, holiday hours, map, . Gift cards can be purchased from $5 to $500 and are valid at any of our retail locations in the South Puget Sound, Central Washington and Olympic Peninsula. An on-site donation bin provides the convenience of decluttering that saves money and is great for the environment. Our online store offers unique merchandise for collectors, vintage lovers or just your average thrift enthusiast. Our Values Places Work Opportunity Centers Training Facilities Tacoma 714 S 27th St Longview 1030 15th Avenue Union Gap 1907 S 1st St People Dale - Warehouse & Logistics "I want to inspire others, so they feel the excitement that Goodwill really does change lives." Tawny- Disability Services There are 4 Goodwill Stores in Lacey, Washington, serving a population of 46,655 people in an area of 17 square miles. We will gladly exchange your merchandise, or issue a blue gift card, for purchases that are returned within seven (7) days of purchase date if returned with a valid sales receipt and the original price tag attached. Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. Today, we work with local agencies to recycle everything from electronics to glass, keeping tens of millions of pounds out of the landfills each year. Donation Bins Drop in a bin and go is the quickest way to donate your goods. Goodwill - Hawks Prarie Landfill Attended Donation Station. Name Goodwill Lacey Address 4800 Yelm Highway Southeast Lacey, Washington, 98503 Phone 360-456-1800 Hours Mon-Sat 9:00 AM-9:00 PM; Sun 10:00 AM-7:00 PM These stores train and hire impoverished workers. We get it. Edit. 509 Washington St SE, Olympia, WA 98501. View map of Goodwill Lacey, and get driving directions from your location. Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. 12915 Meridian E. Puyallup, WA 98373. Goodwill in Lacey, WA 98516. Goodwill Stores Nearby Find 6 Goodwill Stores within 8.6 miles of Goodwill Lacey. . You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. WA, Goodwill Lacey To speak directly to an associate for their specific donation hours, please press four (4). Goodwill Lacey <p>Browse the locations of the community outreach services in Thurston County, WA, including Nonprofit Organizations. Hours and types of items accepted vary by location - find your nearest donation location below. Okay, where are the good, cheap, dingy thrift stores? Goodwill - South Lacey Retail Store at 4800 Yelm Highway Southeast in Washington 98503: store location & hours, services, holiday hours, map, . Feel good about cleaning out your closet or decluttering the garage because those gently used items you donate help provide career pathways for people in your community. http://seattlegoodwill.org/shop/locations/seattle-outlet. Although we do not accept furniture, ReSupply can pick up furniture and it will be donated to another nonprofit in ReSupplys network. Need to liquidate merchandise? Sustainability. Suggest Listing From Business: Goodwill Industries International is a global network of community-based organizations. Goodwill's mission is to help individuals with disabilities and others facing barriers to employment. Updated on April 17, 2023 Opening Hours Hours set on April 17, 2023 Thursday 10:00 - 21:00 Friday 10:00 - 21:00 Saturday 10:00 - 21:00 Sunday 10:00 - 19:00 Monday 10:00 - 21:00 Tuesday 10:00 - 21:00 Wednesday 10:00 - 21:00 Let Goodwill come to you! There is 1 Goodwill per 11,663 people, and 1 Goodwill per 4 square miles. View nearby places on a map. Terms and Conditions. Opening hours, contacts and 9 reviews for Goodwill South Lacey at 4800 Yelm Hwy SE, Lacey, WA. Fri: 9am - 7pm. Partner with us. As secondhand and thrift shopping goes, this is definitely one of the premium spots. Goodwill turns your donations into jobs through our job training programs and support services. Shopping for good is what Goodwill thrift stores are all about. Distance: 6.34 miles . Goodwill offers multiple programs to help individuals reach their full potential and increase their self-sufficiency. Lacey Goodwill stores are organized as independent community-based organizations throughout the U.S., Canada, and thirteen other countries. About Us Contact Us Today, we work with local agencies to recycle everything from electronics to glass, keeping tens of millions of pounds out of the landfills each year. Information about charitable donations and tax deductible charities.</p> Advertisement Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Website. Goodwill Lacey - Hours & Locations. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Speakers. Stocked with 1000s of items daily, our 29 signature thrift stores carry household items from dishes and toys to books and apparel for the entire family. EXCEPTIONS All sales are final on: books, music, videos, bagged toys, bagged jewelry, computers, computer accessories, final clearance and $.99 tag sale merchandise. Edit 2 Goodwill - Lacey 1145 Galaxy Drive Northeast, Lacey WA 98516 Phone Number: (360) 413-7191. Drop in a bin and go is the quickest way to donate your goods. You can also find other Clothes Posts on MapQuest One of the things I like to shop for is board games; they usually have a lot to choose from. I frequent this Goodwill as its nearby, but its definitely hit or miss. Lacey, Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Updated on April 17, 2023 Opening Hours Hours set on April 17, 2023 Wednesday 10:00 - 20:00 Thursday 10:00 - 20:00 Friday 10:00 - 20:00 Saturday 10:00 - 20:00 Sunday 10:00 - 20:00 Monday 10:00 - 20:00 Tuesday 10:00 - 20:00 51.79.230.147 2023 County Office. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c05936e0c4544a1 My only beef is the cashiers sometimes give me a hard time when using a coupon etc. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 1145 Galaxy Drive Northeast, Lacey WA 98516 Phone Number: (360) 413-7191. We have 23 Goodwill locations with hours of operation and phone number. Well collect gently used apparel and household goods, making it convenient for your homeowners and keeping your community free of clutter. ReSupply is a veteran-owned and operated service that picks up and delivers your donations to Goodwill for a fee. Claim this business (360) 456-2484. Its a goodwill, cant expect anything new here. ForLocations, The World's Best For Store Locations and Hours. i've been the to the one in seattle and it was really crowded and everyone was packed together, but since this one isn't as busy it was a lot easier to roam. Do you have overstocked or closeout inventory? There is 1 Goodwill per 11,663 people, and 1 Goodwill per 4 square miles. i've been the to the one in seattle and it was really crowded and everyone was packed together, but since this one isn't as busymore, Thrift StoresUsed, Vintage & ConsignmentBaby Gear & Furniture$, As a media collector, I have been to Goodwill Outlet stores before. EXCEPTIONS All sales are final on: books and media, jewelry and final clearance merchandise. Hours may fluctuate. When you receive a compliment on those fabulous thrifted jeans proudly state Thanks I got it at Goodwill! And know your purchase just helped someone receive training, preparing them for their dream job. In Washington, Lacey is ranked 22nd of 729 cities in Goodwill Stores per capita, and 16th of 729 cities in Goodwill Stores per square mile. Any merchandise that remains unsold is processed through our recycling center. Do you love a good bargain? All Stores > Goodwill Locations & Hours > Goodwill Lacey; 1 Goodwill - Lacey 4800 Yelm Highway . We accept many household goods and textiles that are in good working or sellable condition. (360) 413-7191. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. To learn more about placing an on-site bin and helping your community, contact our Donor Services Team. Lacey, Want to place a bin on your property and collect items for Goodwill? Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Found great deals on. You could say we were one of the original recyclers, repairing and selling donated items in the early days of the 20th century. All merchandise sold in our outlet stores is considered as-is and is not eligible for a refund. To learn more about donating your excess inventory and helping your community, contact our Donor Services Team. WA. Give a gift. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Now you can send a digital gift card or order a physical card to be mailed to your best thrifting buddy in our new online gift card store. Be sure to set up alerts so you dont miss out on finding that thing youve always wanted. Goodwill's mission is to help individuals with disabilities and others facing barriers to employment. Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. Goodwill is a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit, so your donations may be tax deductible Keep your disposal fees low and items out of landfills To learn more about donating your excess inventory and helping your community, contact our Donor Services Team. Get directions, reviews and information for Goodwill in Lacey, WA. What is up with Goodwill? Popularity:#2 of 4 Goodwill Stores in Lacey#3 of 10 Goodwill Stores in Thurston County#64 of 183 Goodwill Stores in Washington#2,273 in Goodwill Stores. Their CEO doesn't make millions of dollars like goodwill." more 4. Workout Equipment e.g., dumbbells, yoga mats, etc. Every sweater, set of dishes, romance novel, or board game purchase provides funding for free job training and support services so that everyone has a chance to reach their full potential. This Goodwill location has a pretty good variety, even though the store is not really big. 3707 Marvin Rd NE, Lacey, WA 98516. Mon-Sat 9:00 AM-9:00 PM; Sun 10:00 AM-7:00 PM, get driving directions from your location, Goodwill Industries International Website, Lacey Job placement and training programs. CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Houston TX; Jacksonville FL; Phoenix AZ; Los Angeles CA; Las Vegas NV; found some cute stuff here, too.". Lacey WA 98516 Phone Number: (360) 413-7191. We will gladly exchange your merchandise, or issue a Goodwill gift card, for purchases that are returned within seven (7) days of purchase date if returned with a valid sales receipt and the original price tag attached. Get Directions > 3.6 based on 100 votes. I love digging through the clothes and finding amazingmore, walking out empty handed time after time I would much rather support goodwill or buy new!more, I come from Seattle, so I'm used to the hectic Goodwill experience, which is why this one is such amore, Honestly one of the best goodwills we've been to in the area. Employees inside the store are very, From Business: Founded in 1902, Goodwill Industries International Inc. provides customized-job training, employment placement and various other services. You'll find guitars, jewelry, sewing machines, shoes, books, bags of Lego and more. Goodwill Store & Donations in Lacey Store Details 1145 Galaxy Drive Northeast Lacey, Washington98516 Phone: (360) 413-7191 Map & Directions Website Regular Store Hours Store hours may vary due to seasonality. Donations. Address, Phone Number, and Hours for Goodwill Lacey, a Goodwill, at Yelm Highway Southeast, Lacey WA. The people who donate here must be quite affluent because we continually find high-end brand name stuff in practically new condition here! Donations hours: Retail Mon. One of the things I like about this Goodwill location is the drive-up donation which allows you to drop off your donations without even getting out of your car. ?. 4014 Martin Way E Olympia WA 98506 (360) 456-2484. Address. Goodwill C.A.R.E.S. Goodwill is one of the region's largest recyclers. The Salvation Army Donation Center 1 Thrift Stores Donation Center "Very helpful, very considerate employees. Full of just about everything in everymore, was saving me a trip to donate all this stuff to Goodwill, which is where it would have gone hadmore, It's Goodwill: more expensive and without the smell. I find more stuff with holes and stains than not. Lacey, Click to reveal :))). Your donations make a difference. The outlets are located in Tacoma, Kent and Olympia and are open seven days a week. Inside Vintage. Map & Directions Website. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. About Us Contact Us This Goodwilil is pretty large, but deceptively small inside. Sometimes its a hit, sometimes its a miss. when I generally have no trouble at all at other locations. View map of Goodwill Lacey, and get driving directions from your location. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Goodwill Stores at 4800 Yelm Hwy SE, Lacey, WA 98503. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. Construction Materials, Carpeting, Blinds, Large Exercise Equipment e.g., treadmills, Anything that is broken, damaged, mildewed, wet or stained. Store Hours. CLOSED NOW. 4512 Lacey Boulevard Southeast Report incorrect location [x]Report incorrect/missing information: Name: Email: Clothing & accessories (belts, scarves, jewelry, handbags, etc.). Located in Puyallup, Wash., the organization trains people for careers in. Report incorrect location [x]Report incorrect/missing information: Name: Email: Distance: 2.55 miles . Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. Very helpful staff there. 28. PS: you should see our shoe selection! Find 3 external resources related to Goodwill Lacey. CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). For employees of large business, this is a convenient way to declutter without having to make a side trip on your commute. Bins offer condominium & apartment residents an on-site donation option for easy move in/move out. Distance: 21.58 miles. They accept household items and apparel seven days a week. it was as clean as a goodwill outlet can be. Most merchandise is sold by the pound, and the more pounds you find, the more you save. You could say we were one of the original recyclers, repairing and selling donated items in the early days of the 20th century. There are things we cannot accept due to damage, recalls, safety and other circumstances, so we created an easy-to-read reference guide below to answer all of your donation questions. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Effective July 24, 2020 we will begin accepting returns. Distance: 3.06 miles . Schedule a Goodwill donation truck to be on-site the day of your event. You want to shop sustainably, but thrifting isnt your style? Advertisement. Shopping; Banks; Outlets; . The Salvation Army Family Thrift Store 9 Thrift Stores "I've been to the Salvation Army Thrift Store in downtown Seattle several times a few years ago." more 5. Thu: 9am - 7pm. Lets face it, people are busy and you can help them declutter stress-free. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. 9:00 AM-9:00 PM Tue. We maintain a bin with our partner Cheney Stadium in Tacoma which is open five days a week. Donate when and where it's convenient for you at one of our 28 main retail stores. And books too. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Earn money for your school group, sports team or non-profit by hosting a donation drive. Terms and Conditions. You can also check your balance and order status. 2420 Hogum Road Lacey, Washington 98513. If youre looking for a decent thrift store, give this location a try. I'm aware of how their systemmore, Thrift StoresUsed, Vintage & ConsignmentAccessories$$, Items aren't as cheap as a Goodwill. this was a really good goodwill outlet in my opinion. Privacy Policy Goodwill Store & Donations in Yelm Store Details 906 West Yelm Yelm, Washington98597 Phone: 360-400-2400 Map & Directions Website Regular Store Hours Store hours may vary due to seasonality. Directions Advertisement. Goodwill Lacey, located in Lacey, WA, is a branch location of Goodwill Industries International, Inc., a charitable non-profit organization. Dating back to 1902, Goodwill has also collected donated clothing and household goods for resale at its Goodwill Stores. Well i go to this store 4 to 7 days a wk. 1145 Galaxy Drive Northeast. Address 2420 Hogum Bay Road Northeast Lacey , Washington , 98516 Map of Goodwill Lacey in Lacey, Washington View map of Goodwill Lacey, and get driving directions from your location. Leave a review. Due to staffing shortages store hours may vary. The store is open and clean. That Coach* purse you purchased helped provide culinary training for an up and coming chef. They accept household items and apparel seven days a week. Store Details. Please be aware that our donation centers close occasionally throughout the day for processing, so we recommend calling the store ahead of time when you plan to donate. Dating back to 1902, Goodwill has also collected donated clothing and household goods for resale at its Goodwill Stores. Be sure to set up "alerts" so . Address, Phone Number, and Hours for Goodwill Lacey, a Goodwill, at Yelm Highway Southeast, Lacey WA. Before You Donate Please be aware that our donation centers close occasionally throughout the day for processing, so we recommend calling the store ahead of time when you plan to donate. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. This goodwill has pretty good variety and is well staffed usually. . Search for other Thrift Shops in Lacey on The Real Yellow Pages. Located in Tacoma,. Edit 3 Goodwill - Lacey 2420 . 2420 Hogum Bay Road Northeast Sometimes you can find older games or games that are hard to find. Goodwill Yelm WA locations, hours, phone number, map and driving directions. Find 3 external resources related to Goodwill Lacey. The furniture selection is fair, depending on the day you go. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you.