And we can sell them for a fraction of the price because we cut out the middleman and pass the savings on to you. SUMMARY: Harbor Freight Tools (HFT) has determined that certain Kenway 12V Magnetic Towing Light Kits and Submersible LED Trailer Lights manufactured by Jinhua Eagle King Tools Co., Ltd. do not fully comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. Covers mechanical and electrical failures during normal use*, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AVAILABLE 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-888-838-3421. Store officials will help you with processing your return. Please reference the Harbor Freight Return Policy found here: https://www.harborfreight.com/customer-service-return-exchange.html. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Some hazardous products that cannot be returned. At Harbor Freight Tools, the "Compare to" price means that the specified comparison, which is an item with the same or similar function, was advertised for sale at or above the "Compare to" price by another additional retailer in the U.S. within the past 90 days. I also live in Michigan.. For more information, go to HarborFreight.com or see a Harbor Freight store associate. You can return both the online and in-store purchases in 90 days, you can returns items bought from any of the Harbor Freight stores by following the given below steps: You can opt to return your product by mail if you are not willing to pay a visit to your nearest store. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. No other meaning of "Compare to" should be implied. which we use to authorize returns and may share with third parties that provide fraud prevention services, Item is exchanged for an upgraded product in the same category. Our Extended Service Protection plans provide 1 and 2 years of product protection on eligible products after the manufacturers warranty ends. bear the cost of returning the product. From the drop-down options select Online Experience > My Account > Update Your Contact Info. Is Harbor Freight Tools from 1300+ Stores Nationwide? Visit Costco.com and select Orders & Returns. alterations outside our facilities, criminal activity, improper installation, normal wear and tear, or to lack of maintenance. At Harbor Freight Tools, the "Compare to" price means that the specified comparison, which is an item with the same or similar function, was advertised for sale at or above the "Compare to" price by another additional retailer in the U.S. within the past 90 days. This cookie is set by Google analytics and is used to store the traffic source or campaign through which the visitor reached your site. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. In the My Account navigation, clickAddresses. However, some of its products come with special terms. Original coupon only. Note: They take calls 7 days a week, 6 am to 6 pm pacific time. Get 10% Off Your Entire Purchase When You Open a New Account, Get our best deals and latest news delivered straight to you. Prices advertised by others may vary by location. not have a proof of purchase, please obtain a Return Authorization by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-444-3353, The cookie is used to enable interoperability with urchin.js which is an older version of Google analytics and used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits. If returning by mail, please obtain a Return Authorization by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-444-3353, As it relates to Harbor Freight, the information provided here is based on press releases that involve product sold through Harbor Freight stores or on HarborFreight.com. And even if you lose the receipt, you may still qualify for . They also email a copy of my receipt. If you still have any doubts, kindly write them down below. They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click like on a video. So I have never actually been to harbor freight in my life, and only found this reddit googling harbor freight scam emails. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Just bring the item along with the order packing slip or order and we will gladly exchange or refund the purchase. No use on prior purchases after 30 days from original purchase or without original receipt. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Used by sites written in JSP. I dont know if other states are different. instructions. My Home Depot pro account is easy to view online, Im wondering if harbor freight has something similar. You can also track the status of your order by logging into your Harbor Freight account and clicking on the "Track My Order" link on the They register anonymous statistical data on for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are linked with your account, for example if you click like on a video. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile. Do you know that Harbor Freight jumped into e-commerce business in 1997 to tackle the threat from various competitors? These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. No other meaning of "Compare to" should be implied. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but if you do so, some parts of the site will not work. Most of our in-stock parts are ready Chrome Hearts receipt template . These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. page. *Exclusions apply, see full ESP Brochure and Terms and Conditions for complete details. be prepared to wait for it to be credit back to your card, they will take it immediately but wont give it back so quick, I returned a battery charger on 9/5/21 they would not give me a cash credit they put the credit on my debit card. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Please reference the Harbor Freight Return Policy found here: https://www.harborfreight.com/customer-service-return-exchange.html Shop by Department Automotive Generators & Engines Tool Storage Welding Power Tools Compressors Hand Tools _ga. The cookie is created when the JavaScript library executes and there are no existing __utma cookies. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Also, there are some of the products, which do not follow the regular 90 policy, these products will be listed in the product-wise return policy of the company. The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is deleted when the user closes the browser. Harbor Freight Tools will replace any hand tool that fails to properly work during the lifetime of the original purchaser. editing an existing one, click the "Save" button. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. The cookie is created when the JavaScript library executes and there are no existing __utma cookies. We will post product recalls from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). See an associate for details or call Customer Service at 1-800-444-3353. Select Order Details next to the order you need. [deleted] 2 yr. ago. The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is used to throttle request rate. About Us | Customer Service | Download the Harbor Freight App | Harbor Freight Newsroom| Security & Privacy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information | Terms & Conditions | CA Transparency in Supply Chains Act | Supplier Code of Conduct | Jobs at Harbor Freight, Copyright 2023 Harbor Freight Tools | 26677 Agoura Road | Calabasas, CA 91302 | 1-800-444-3353. However, you can choose not to allow certain types of cookies, but if you do so, it may negatively impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer, and you may not be able to fully use certain portions of the site. Monday thru Sunday, 6am to 6pm (PT). To receive the coupon prices online, the coupon code(s) must be entered into your shopping cart. For in-store orders ONLY, Extended Service Protection plans can be They also help us identify sections of the site that can be optimized for the best browsing experience. The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is used to throttle request rate. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our Site. Yes, Harbor Freight Tools is from 1300+ Stores Nationwide. The information collected might relate to you, your preferences or your device, and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to and to provide a more personalized web experience. For California consumers: more information about our privacy practices. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly, and your browsing experience may be degraded. If you have any concerns about the shipping status of your Harbor Freight Tools order, it's best to reach out to their customer service for assistance. When you visit our website, we store cookies on your browser to collect information. The receipt is all you have to determine warranty coverage, and without it, no warranty repair can be offered. For any difficulty using this site with a screen reader or because of a disability, please contact us at 1-800-444-3353 or cs@harborfreight.com. The cookie is created when the JavaScript library executes and there are no existing __utma cookies. It's headquarters is located in 1300+ Stores Nationwide. How long will it take?? These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Yes, Harbor Freight Tools is from 1300+ Stores Nationwide. The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is deleted when the user closes the browser. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile. At Harbor Freight Tools, the "Compare to" price means that the specified comparison, which is an item with the same or similar function, was advertised for sale at or above the "Compare to" price by another additional retailer in the U.S. within the past 90 days. However, you can choose not to allow certain types of cookies, but if you do so, it may negatively impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer, and you may not be able to fully use certain portions of the site. However, you can choose not to allow certain types of cookies, but if you do so, it may negatively impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer, and you may not be able to fully use certain portions of the site. These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. "Add New Address" link on the top right corner to update your address book with multiple addresses. CHANGE BILLING/SHIPPING ADDRESSES Sign in to your account from the website using your user name and password. Check out these Harbor Freight coupon codes to receive at least 20% off jack stands, shop lights, paint sprayers, wrench sets and much more. I contacted the customer service email on the company's website, but have not heard back. CAR WASH RECEIPT - Deluxe Hand Wash . I felt like I was KAREN-ED. left-hand side. It's just that simple! Customers are given the option of both in-store and online returns by Harbor Freight. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. Got an emailed receipt for a purchase in my name, but in a state i dont live in and I have never been to this store before. Harbor Freight Tools uses United States Postal Service, FedEx Smart Post, FedEx Ground, FedEx Second Day, FedEx Next Day Air or truck freight line to ship your orders. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but if you do so, some parts of the site will not work. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. to your account from the website using your user name and password. Safety Recall Information - For important safety recall information, click here. All rights reserved. if we determine there is no defect, or that the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of our warranty, then you must Sign in No other meaning of "Compare to" should be implied. in-store receipt or packing slip/invoice), date and an explanation of the complaint must accompany the merchandise. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Get real-time delivery updates with the free AfterShip app. If you have the original receipt and just need a copy of a receipt for your personal records, you can probably scan the receipt using a flatbed scanner or by using a copying machine. You will also find the best number to call if you need further assistance. Sku Desc. This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos. Harbor Freight return policy is straightforward allowing the customer to return both online and in-store items bought from the company within 90 days of purchase. General purpose platform session cookies that are used to maintain users' state across page requests. Can I return my online order at any Harbor Freight store?