Harry navigates his first year, conquering the Dark Lord, exploring the wizarding world, and trying to avoid a certain dark professor who seems to hate him.Sometimes feel feels as though he is an adult in a playground. Project Fiction is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. Quidditch match: Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff (1993)Because Ravenclaw beatHufflepuff in their Quidditch match at the end of November, the Gryffindor team is not out of the running for this years Quidditch Cup. Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy, from first to seventh year, gradually fall in love during the real books. -type- Humor -rating- PG-13 Determined to make them realize their own feelings, Ron brews a few schemes as matchmaker. The man sat me down, handing me some chocolate, insisting that I eat it. It was a dark rain night and Harry and Harry and Hermione were sitting in the tent, Hermione was reading, while Harry was scratching down random things from him last inside into Voldermorts mind. Harry stays at the Leaky CauldronHe does his homework out in the open, eats free ice creams, picks up his books, and repeatedly stops by Quality Quidditch Supplies to admire the Firebolt. Click here to enter, or just click the image below. The redhead asked and I nodded. Read MoreFebruary 11th 1994 The Boggart tried to scare a number of kids in the class, beginning with a very nervous Neville Read MoreSeptember 9th 1993 Short, Christmastime one-shot. Harry collapses as the Dementor approaches, but Lupin drives the Dementor away with Read MoreSeptember 2nd 1993 -author- ChocolateFrogsForBreakfast Harry reached up and unbuttoned the bottom of the five closed buttons on Hermione's pale green thin cotton pajama top and worked his way up. -summary- Set during and after their sixth year at Hogwarts, Hermione has plans for Harry that will change their lives forever. End-of-Term trip to HogsmeadeOn the last Saturdaybefore the Christmas Holiday, there is a Hogsmeade trip. The Boggart tried to scare a number of kids in the class, beginning with a very nervous Neville. Together they try and put the past behind them by seeking comfort in firewhisky and each other. What use is that? Draco, on the other hand, taunts the creature, which promptly retaliates with very sharp claws. Didnt find what you were looking for? If Harry had stopped to think about what was on the other side of the Veil, he would never have guessed it was a tropical beach. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Manage Settings Hermione helps Hagrid prepare a defense but its not enough. I know that Im a huge burden on you all, so Im glad that someone is stepping up to help out.. One of the biggest things that people like to get into is Harry Potter Lemons. I wanna read it!). Im so excited, Ginny said happily. Harry and Hermione start to sit together in History of Magic, things develope, liasons develope and things get dirty, Hermiones journey from nerd to nimfo. Unfortunately, it was Uncle Vernon who answered the call and his response was THERE IS NO HARRY POTTER HERE! (PA1). Self-deprecating amusement that her brain had locked in on Harry; Harry, who didn't even realize she was a girl. "So, how was your summer?" It is a must win situation, In this match, the Slytherin team members resort to dirty tactics to try and beat Gryffindors team in what is the last Quidditch match of the year. After the war, Harry Potter is desperate to make sure that not a single life more is ruined by Voldemort's legacy. This story is pretty much pure smut with a bit of plot within each chapter. Story starts before Harry's first year, after his visit to Gringotts. Story: In the Heat of the Moment is the perfect read for anyone who wants a wild, passionate romp between Hermione and Harry. "I'm Y/N," I answered, slowly straightening my posture. Rated: Fiction M - English - Ron W., Hermione G., Gilderoy L. - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,165 . Hermione didn't answer at first. Were giving away a stack of our 20 favorite books of the year. Hermione buys CrookshanksShe buys him at the Magical Menagerie in Diagon Alley, using the ten galleons her parents gave her for an early birthday present. But when she meets others aspiring to be a hero, will her path falter or become stronger? Harry Potter Fanfiction Audiobook - Mcgonagall's Worst Nightmare, 11 Best Sasuke x Naruto Fanfiction Stories, 10 Best Daenerys Targaryen Fanfiction Stories. So they decide to give him the Marauders Map,. Taking to Twitter, the 57-year-old - who sparked . They were together for 17 years before they got married, so it can be assumed that they were deeply in love throughout all of those years. Remus Lupin arrived at the train station on his own accords, his foster parents having been too busy to drive him. Picking up after the Horcrux hunt, it shows Harry and others dealing with the aftermath and a slowly developing romance with Hermione. Pokemon The formidable witch is nothing if not self-assured. Heroes WARNING: Spoiler To TFIOS in this. Or: The conceptual theory of rebirth is sketchy at best. Due to this, he was almost too late to board. Korra, Mako, and a Kid! This is because this allows people to explore what happens when their favorite characters get together romantically. I definitely regretted not making an effort to find friends, but at the same time, nobody made an effort to get to know me either. When shes made Head Girl, she finally gets the chance to make her move. "Did you pass out?" Sometimes, theyll just be storified versions of chapters in a longer work. Hagrid writes a tear-stained letter back to Hermione at Read MoreFebruary 1994 Lupin left the cabin, and I slumped down in my seat. A sub-par student, a loner and orphaned by parents few care to remember. For translations, check my reading list titled 'Translations'. Hermione has just started her first year at Hogwarts, and finds a book, telling her about sex. Work Search: Sounds strange I know, but in this fanfiction Harry and Hermione's relationship wouldn't of grown if it weren't thanks to that book. I paused in the aisle, hesitating, hearing Hermione and Ron bickering in the compartment to my left. Buckbeak escapes his executionHarry and Hermione lead the hippogriff away while the execution party an elderly member of the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures, Walden Macnair (the executioner), Dumbledore, and Hagrid is busy inside Hagrids hut. Choosing to attend his Eighth year of Hogwarts alongside his two best friends, he notices how Hermione is slowly drifting away. What use is that? Story: If youre looking for a steamy Harry Potter lemon fanfiction, look no further than this fabulous one-shot! Author: Tweety-src-clt9. Harry stops by Hermione's room when she's running late for class, displaying a casual disregard for the rules that he knows nothing about. Definitely mature! Shaking himself back to reality, he said, "We'll have to have an in-depth study of this situation later. My Hero Academia As I slowly stepped into the aisle of the train, I saw several large black figures crowding outside of another cabin. What if the only other person who Dumbledore trusted to handle the situation, who was not otherwise indisposed, was a very reluctant Severus Snape? She trained for years before going to the prestigious UA High. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The duty of an Autobot is to protect all life so, Autobots Transform and Roll Out! Hear the tale of a Wizarding boy raised by a leader named, Elita 1. Learn as Freya Weasley learns that what she feels like isn't truly what she is, smile as she finally comes to terms with what she'll never be And let your heart shatter with hers as she's forced to accept the reality of what she needs to become. Not all Harry Potter lemon fanfiction has to contain Harry Potter himself though, as he is just one character amongst a large cast. Will she find closure following this steamy encounter? Harry then casts a Patronus Charm to save himself and Sirius from Read MoreJune 7th 1994 The Bestselling Fantasy Books of All Time, The Nobel Prize In Literature Winners You Need to Read, Should You Buy That? To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. But what happens when they have the wrong savior What would change if Harry Potter asked Hermione Granger to the Yule Ball? A six year old Harry Potter gets help from an unexpected source. A chance encounter between two beings of separate worlds changes the course of history. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. < Prev Next > . Romances start in 4th year. Although it is not clear what, if anything, if wrong with Harry after he wakes up Read MoreNovember 1993 "Not," said Dumbledore. With Quidditch growing in popularity in Asia only during the last century, this was considered a good result against Read MoreJanuary 6th 1994 In the confusion, Pettigrew escapes (PA20) and spends the, Harry and Hermione lead the hippogriff away while the execution party an elderly member of the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures, Walden Macnair (the executioner), Dumbledore, and Hagrid is busy inside Hagrids hut. Lavender believes the Read MoreOctober 31st 1993 On their way with many strange looks they meet a young Harry Potter and are now at Hogwarts where no one knows what to do with them. -summary- Harry has a nightmare and goes to Hermione for comfort, quickly realizing that having a nightmare can have some nice, unforeseen benefits. Hermione stopped crying herself to sleep two weeks back, this made Harry sleep better at night. Read MoreSeptember 1st 1993 Suddenly, Ron froze, sitting up alert in his seat. English is not my first language so it has many grammatical mistakes in it. she was content to let Harry take charge. They will be in Egypt for a month,. Game of Thrones Rather each first chapter is a new start. "You don't have to; you can stay," Hermione said. It all begins with Harry not going to the zoo but instead kick starting his puberty looking at his babysitter. She was cute. Oh, and you can put the tissues away, no tears from this story. Of course, out of all of the places I couldve been reborn in, it was the Harry Potter universe. He has invited his friends and their wives. Knowing hes in trouble with the Dursleys for blowing up Marge and believing hes expelled from Hogwarts for performing magic outside of school, Harry grabs his school Read MoreAugust 7th 1993 (PA3) Read MoreAugust 7th 1993Fudge meets with Harry at the Leaky CauldronAugust 14th 1993 (PA10) Thanks to his invisibility cloak and the Read MoreDecember 18th 1993 -type- Humor There are so many Drapple fics to choose from, but one of the steamiest isForbidden Fruitby Charlotte Blackwood. I have the letters if you want them," she said, setting her hand on the trunk with HJG engraved on it. Lucius Malfoy bullies the Committee into condemning Buckbeak to be executed. So this erotic fanfic has a little bit to offer to both the canon fans and the WolfStar believers. Hermione has just started her first year at Hogwarts, and finds a book, telling her about sex. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. I slowly slid the door to my cabin open, noticing the frigid cold air. Little Whinging, Surrey is a place where individuality goes to die. Hermione buys Crookshanks. The Hottest Jack-o-Lantern. Read Morecirca July 1993The Granger family vacations in FranceJuly 1993 Armed with fragments of her newly acquired knowledge of the future, she attempts to make some changes and notes that some events, as well as her feelings, are not as the books described. I tore my eyes away from her face and began to catch up with my friends as if three months hadn't passed since our last interaction. Cookie Notice Its been two years since the Battle of Hogwarts, and everyone is finally finding their peace except for Harry Potter. Harry is one of the snakes, dumbles sucks, and snape is realising he cares more for Lord Potter-Slytherin then origionally anticipated PsaNo slash or Snarry (ew), and the drarry is hardly really there as they are only 11 (will be more prevalent in later years). -type- Romance -rating- PG-13 -summary- Harry stays at Hermione's for part of the summer. Hermione found Ron and Harry, and they spent the rest of the afternoon on the lake. Chapter specific tags will be presented in each chapter summary. For Harry: Fifth year, Hermione and Sirius have a talk during Harry's hearing. Quidditch match: Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw (1994)Because Slytherin did not beat theRavenclaw teamby a large margin in their Quidditch match, Oliver Wood tells Harry Potter that it means thatGryffindorwill be in second place for the Quidditch Cup if they also beat Ravenclaw in the next match (PA12). During my first year at Hogwarts, I didn't really make an effort to make any friends and it had come back to bite me two years later. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News. Year One of the Marauders Era:"Remus grinned at the ceiling, unable to help the growing bubble of happiness in his chest as he dizzily pulled himself up from the cellar floor. Severus is determined to survive the headache that is two hyperactive new Slytherins who seem hell-bent on bending the status quo of his entire House, and their common room, to their will. Note: This is definitely not a story youll want to read in public or while wearing sweatpants! However, in spite of Slytherins efforts to foul and cheat, Harry Potter catches the Snitch and Gryffindor wins Read MoreJune 6th 1994Harry and Hermione travel the tunnel to the Shrieking ShackHarry, Ron, and Hermione start back to the castle from Hagrids cabin. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. harry potter claims lordship harem fanfiction. He had told himself that much. Harry and Ron are in shock. They Read More1994Quidditch match: Gorodok Gargoyles vs. Toyohashi Tengu (1994)The successful Japanese Quidditch team, Toyohashi Tengu, narrowly missed a win over the Gorodok Gargoyles of Lithuania when they played each other in a 1994 match. In Hagrids first Care of Magical Creatures lesson, Harry approaches, bows, and wins the trust of the hippogriff Buckbeak. Just keep and open mind. Oneshots I write for fun sometimes. Crookshanks stops the tree from attacking Harry and Hermione, and they follow the cat down the tunnel to emerge in the, In the Shrieking Shack, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin explain the story of Pettigrew and the story of the Marauders (PA17, PA18) Outside the shack, though, its a full moon and Lupin transforms into a werewolf.