The Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown is a 4 star hotel located about 0.1 miles north of AmericasMart and approximately a 1 min. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. The chart reflects the cheapest Atlanta hotel for each day and each star rating category. From historic sites and museums to gardens and markets, you'll find a little of everything near AmericasMart. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Georgia Aquarium and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Centennial Olympic Park.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. The hotel room was comfortable. Reserve. Find a different hotel. Walking distance from attractions; beautiful view from room; clean; friendly staff. Don't hesitate to stay here. - allows dogs only - allows dogs up to 30 pounds in 3rd floor rooms, 1 dog per room - $80 per night fee for each dog. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.With a stay at Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott, you'll be centrally located in Atlanta, just a 5-minute walk from AmericasMart and 7 minutes by foot from Centennial Olympic Park. Connected to AmericasMart wholesale marketplace and steps from the Georgia Aquarium, this Atlanta hotel offers enjoyable services. Lodging/Accommodations close to AmericasMart Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown +1-888-389-4121 230 Peachtree St. Ne, Atlanta, GA 30303 ~0.04 miles south of AmericasMart ~0 minute walk Four star Downtown property Hotel has 2 suites From $99 Very Good 4.0 /5 Review Score More Details Tired of clicking around? 265 Peachtree Street NE, I-75 & I-85, Exit 249A & 249B, Atlanta, GA 30303, 300 Ted Turner Drive NW, I-75 & I-85, Exit 249B & 249C, Atlanta, GA 30308. The beds were so high that I had to get a chair to climb in bed. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and an ATM. Search over 2.9 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide. The furniture in the sitting area looked like it had been glued together. The average price is $18. Bring your own snacks, though; the snacks in the lobby were expensive. AmericasMart - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi Centennial Olympic Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Tabernacle - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi Children's Museum of Atlanta - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi World of Coca Cola - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi CNN Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi College Football Hall of Fame - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Georgia Aquarium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi Atlanta Civic Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi State Farm Arena - 1 km / 0.6 mi Emory University Hospital Midtown - 1 km / 0.6 mi Center for Civil and Human Rights - 1 km / 0.6 mi Underground Atlanta - 1 km / 0.6 mi Georgia State University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi Georgia World Congress Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi The Near AmericasMartMake yourself at home in one of the 1260 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. The building is well kept and clean. View deals for Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, an IHG Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. "Centrally located. The parking deck ceiling was low. 5. Located in the heart of the city and connected to the AmericasMart (another Portman work), our hotel is just off I-75 and I-85, steps from the Peachtree Center MARTA station, and a short drive from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International . - $100 per stay pet fee + an additional $25 per night fee for each pet. hike by foot. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Centennial Olympic Park and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from World of Coca Cola.Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. (based on HotelPlanner prices). Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown, and The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta are the properties closest to AmericasMart. - allows pets up to 75 pounds - $50 per stay pet fee. The only issue was that the valet service damaged my vehicle. "The hotel was dirty inside and out, and the room was awful. We'd definitely stay here again. Address. Address: 240 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303 Rates shown below are averages. Don't stay here in the winter. The room was clean, but the AC didn't keep the room as cold as I like. We're flexible. Recommended family-friendly hotels are Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, W Atlanta Downtown, and Hyatt Place Atlanta Centennial Park. Address: 240 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303. The hotel was a short walk to our event. Hotels near AmericasMart Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown 265 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, 30303 0.07 mi from AmericasMart $155 per night Jan 2 - Jan 3 This aparthotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour gym, and a bar/lounge. 255 Courtland Street NE, I-75 & I-85, Exit 249A & 249B, Atlanta, GA 30303. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Read >. The hotel staff was friendly, but there was limited space for hanging out. Recent hotel guests gave this hotel an avg. In the last year, a 2 star hotel near AmericasMart can be as cheap as $72.16 per night. Had to pay for parking. This hotel is the best place to stay. With a aggregate guest review score of 4 out of 5, this makes it one of the terrific accommodations near AmericasMart. The hotel and room overall were nice. Go for a run or lift some weights in the gym, fuel up at the coffee shop, and log in to the free Wi-Fi to plan your day in the Atlanta area. Guest rooms include plush bedding, designer toiletries, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Room Rates. Parking was too expensive, but other options were available that I generally liked. 230 Peachtree St NE Atlanta, GA 30303 404-523-7600. . 240 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2200 Atlanta, GA 30303. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 275 Baker Street NW, I-75 & I-85, Exit 249B & 249C, Atlanta, GA 30313, 165 Courtland Street, I-75 & I-85, Exit 248C & 249A, Atlanta, GA 30303. Price per night / 3-star hotel. 239 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW, I-75 & I-85, Exit 249B & 249C, Atlanta, GA 30313, 300 Luckie Street NW, I-75 & I-85, Exit 249B & 249C, Atlanta, GA 30313. Located in the heart of the city and connected to the AmericasMart (another Portman work), our hotel is just off I-75 and I-85, steps from the Peachtree Center MARTA station, and a short drive from . Kids of all ages are sure to love the Georgia Aquarium, which houses 70 aquatic habitats, animals like dolphins and beluga whales, and cutting-edge shows.For a bite to eat, set your sights on Ponce City Market. If youre looking for a romantic stay during your time in AmericasMart, then Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel, and W Atlanta Downtown are recommended options. The employees were exceptional. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided daily.Located in Atlanta (Downtown Atlanta), Motel 6 Atlanta, GA - Downtown is within a 15-minute walk of AmericasMart and World of Coca Cola. Three regulation soccer fields, two outdoor full basketball courts, six baseball Life Time is a chain of luxury health clubs with over 120 locations in the U.S. and Canada. Outstanding breakfast. Great place to stay. Look for other options. This boutique hotel has over 125 well-appointed rooms with mini bars, plush bathrobes, and high-speed Wi-Fi. This downtown property has over 110 guest rooms and offers tons of freebies. "The hotel was clean and convenient to downtown attractions. "The hotel room was clean, and the front desk clerks were professional and nice. A must-stay. "The hotel was about a mile from the GWCC and Georgia Dome. Phone: (800) 241-6405 Email: americasmart@onpeak.com Market Hotels March Atlanta Apparel Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.With a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, you'll be centrally located in Atlanta, a 7-minute walk from Centennial Olympic Park and 12 minutes by foot from World of Coca Cola. Decent options at breakfast, and the valet service was great. Great customer service. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. "Walk to restaurants and Centennial Park. We didn't like that there were no window coverings in the bathroom. 0.1 miles south of AmericasMart and approximately a 1 min. Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Hyatt Regency Atlanta and Hilton Atlanta are very popular with users who want to stay within walking distance of AmericasMart. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Start planning your next trip with Google hotels. "Friendly, helpful staff. Need to host a gathering for your group? Stay here; it's a wonderful place. Find a AmericasMart group hotel rate. Fantastic hotel with sleek, modern decor. Candler Hotel Atlanta Curio by Hilton : 127 Peachtree St. Twelve Downtown, Autograph Collection in Atlanta, Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta Downtown - Atlanta, Next: Show All Available AmericasMart Hotels with Pricing, The American Hotel Atlanta Downtown a Doubletree by Hilton, Ellis Hotel, Atlanta, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown An Ihg Hotel, Atlanta International Museum of Art and Design lodging, The Children's Museum of Atlanta hotels/motels, Hotels near Rialto Center for the Performing Arts, State Farm Arena - Atlanta Hawks area hotels, APEX Museum (African American Panoramic Experience) lodging, College Football Hall of Fame hotels/motels, Hotels near Georgia World Congress Center, The Catholic Shrine of the Immaculate Conception area hotels, Ebenezer Baptist Church of Atlanta lodging, Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. Center, Hotels near Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, Lodging & Accommodations close to AmericasMart. "Everything about the hotel was great. "Our hotel room had a strong chemical odor when we arrived; we were exhausted and decided just to turn on the fan and go to sleep, but both woke up sick at 2 AM and were unwell for the next few days. Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. Start your day with a workout in the fitness center and fuel up at the free breakfast buffet before heading out to work or play. Often you cannot because some hotels' profit strategy is to get paid more than once for the same room for the same night. Need to host an event in Atlanta but don't want to break the bank? The couches in the lobby were dirty. Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all Atlanta, GA discounts available. 55-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. . Search for hotels near AmericasMart in Atlanta. The hotel provided swimming floaters, balls, noodles, and even goggles. Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, an IHG Hotel Show prices Enter dates to see prices 1,643 reviews 683 Peachtree Street, NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 0.9 miles from AmericasMart Atlanta #31 Best Value of 1,195 places to stay in Atlanta "Lovely hotel in a great location. This hotel is across street from Five Points MARTA station and Underground Atlanta. Centennial Olympic Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Tabernacle - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi AmericasMart - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi Rialto Center for the Performing Arts - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi Children's Museum of Atlanta - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi CNN Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi World of Coca Cola - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi College Football Hall of Fame - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi Georgia Aquarium - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi State Farm Arena - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi Center for Civil and Human Rights - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi Georgia World Congress Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi Underground Atlanta - 1 km / 0.6 mi Georgia State Near AmericasMartMake yourself at home in one of the 444 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars.