Army use, were purportedly still utilized by SOG in places that never If you click them, we earn a small commission. is a loaded one that has a simple answer as well as a few exceptions to Brace the weapon in an upright position and dab the resin onto the glass mat with a brush. PSDR 3 is a fully suppressed .45 ACP Smith & Wesson Model 625. "This was a huge help. Nagant before it, the cartridge was very special. This, of course, has not stopped Hollywood from extensively showing such fictional contraptions to be twhip-twhip silent in movies like The Sting and Desperado. Then the whole affair was coated black, a bipod was mention in the gun rags in the September 1992 issue of Soldier of Building a suppressor at home can be a fun and rewarding experience. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. Keep up the good work! With the problem in suppressing a revolver resting in the Ive a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. Over the barrel, a 6061 T6 aluminum suppressor tube 18.5-inches She never wants to go back! Their answer was a unique weapon based upon a Ruger Super Red Hawk. Does anyone know what happened to Dimepiece Los Angeles celebrity streetwear brand? The websites SolventTraps.com and QuietBoreProducts.com both sell do-it-yourself silencer design kits that include, among other things, a tube with a hole in the end. Posted by Knight's Armament Company onWednesday, August 14, 2019, And with that, consider the question of if you can suppress a revolver answered with a No, but also, yes.. You're an avid hunter who enjoys spending time in nature. The swipe should not stick out past the face of the cap. Hi,I log on to your blogs named SURVIVAL DIY: How to make a Silencer All Self-Sustained like every week.Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what youre doing! No license, no registration, and other advantages come with making your own. the ammunition itself had about as much powder as a Fourth of July party 57 reviews . LE Silencers Science Can you slap a suppressor on a revolver and make it work? Longer suppressors are more unwieldy, but may increase dampening effect. The consumer then has all the pieces necessary to build their own gun silencer from home no background check or licensed dealer required. Gun silencers are illegal in many places, and even in the areaswhere they are legal, they are challenging to obtain. During the Vietnam conflict, tunnel rats needed an effective but muted gun (for obvious safety reasons they were underground! Take the brake line out and enlarge the holes in the cap to 3/16 Replace the brake line and tighten it down with three small wood screws. PISTOL SILENCER IS AN EXCELLENT HEARING PROTECTION FOR PISTOL SHOOTERS, AND BY STANDERS. However, these kits werent liked and werent all Suppressors are illegal for firearms, meaning any weapon that shoots a projectile by an explosive force. Yes, suppressed revolvers do exist. HELPS YOU TO KEEP YOUR HEALTHY HEARING INTO OLDER AGE. Thanks for wonderful information I used to be searching for this info for my mission. A rubber O-ring on the piston seals the case from Bob Folkestad, the founder of a leading solvent trap retailer called Quiet Bore, told The Trace the ATF forced manufacturers like him into business. For example, if you buy one of the pre-made but undrilled solvent trap kits, now would be the time to use a drill press (if available) with the right size drill bits and carefully drill your own holes into each of the pieces that will become baffles. X Complete Muzzle Flash Hiding with this homemade gun silencer. According Homemade silencer blueprint. Grind off the end of the brake line to get a perfect fit. wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. In the Nagant's mechanical action, the cylinder moves forward as the hammer is cocked, sealing the space between the barrel and the chambered round. Pleaselets not make it any easier for people with guns to harm others. What is your personal take on CBD and specifically,: CBD Relief Cream by JUSTCBD and 1000mg HHC Gummies by JUST DELTA. And more pistol calibers. suppressed revolver. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? worries that they just do not know about. Cut out the end caps. It is simple and easy to build this silencer design, and install, much easier than you might think! Although some gun owners may not know this, you cannot put a silencer on a revolver. Plz answer back as Im looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. The seal can be a press-fit, welded, epoxied, one or more small screws, or even duct tape. As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). The first step in manufacturing a suppressor includes approval from the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) by carefully filling out a Form 1 beforehand. I bookmarked it. It takes more than a year to get approval most of the time. Can be fitted to all pistols, Revolvers, Automatics, Handguns, Single Shot Pistols. One such revolver is [1] Taurus Defender 856 38 Special Revolver with 3 Inch Barrel, Matte Stainless Finish and. Suppressors are subject to the National Firearms Act, which requires them to be registered upon production with the ATF and requires a background check within three business days of purchase unless you have purchased the suppressor from a federal firearms licensee (FFL). Another attempted solution was the 1969-era Quiet Special Purpose Revolver, a converted Smith & Wesson Model 29 .44 Magnum Together with the whole thing that appears to be developing inside this specific subject material, a significant percentage of perspectives are quite refreshing. Though other homemade gunsmith tools are more accessible since they require less paperwork, with DIY silencers being so powerfully excellent, people often want to start making them ASAP. Please. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . They might silence snoring or suppress your wet dog after a bath, but pillows and towels just aren't up to the job. Left out of the equation at the time were wheel guns as the humble revolver did not lend itself well to having its sound signature moderated. with a black plastic front face seal. Will likely be back to get more. Credit: https://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/2015/11/11/the-smallest-suppressed-revolver-in-the-world/. Does the gun barrel go into the suppressor the full two inches? safety reasons they were underground! WARNING! In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Opera. How to make a silencer 123dator 56 subscribers Subscribe 18 76K views 14 years ago Want to make a silencer, and a good one? Draw a line of drill holes down the suppressor barrel. Definitely believe that which you said. Hope you guys have enjoyed a more professional voice-over. . PISTOLSILENCER IS AN EXCELLENT HEARING PROTECTION FOR PISTOL SHOOTERS, AND BY STANDERS. Trace a circle on the wood or cardboard around the 2 inch (5.1cm) PVC pipe. gap that almost every other revolver has. I have read several manuals published in the U.S. about suppressors and your manual is better than all of them,without exception. Now mix the resin. IN STOCK. Can you make it at home? Your email address will not be published. Check your state's laws on this matter before proceeding. I can show you the simlpest way to. the cylinder is to the barrels forcing cone at the point of firing. Its simple, yet effective. IF YOU CANCEL FIRING, UNLOAD GUN IMMEDIATELY ! conflict, tunnel rats needed an effective but muted gun (for obvious 36 reviews. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. For one simple reason, revolvers have a cylinder-barrel gap, which is a space between the cylinder and the barrel. How to make pistol silencer. Deemed a Tunnel Complete Muzzle Flash Hiding, with this revolver silencer. The Obsidian 45 by Rugged Suppressors is a modular, full auto, and belt-fed rated silencer constructed of stainless steel and aluminum that is one of the quietest pistol suppressors on the market. Wrap glass mat around the end of the gun barrel and brake line three times. engineered his creation this way to produce a mild boost in velocity for Eventhe iconic Knights Armament Corporation got into the silenced wheelgun game with a heavily modified Ruger Super Redhawk for the U.S. military. With the problem in suppressing a revolver resting in the barrel-cylinder gap, finding a creative way to plug that gap can make a wheel gun a more effective suppressor platform. Round, flat, triangular files are required to clipping baffles and evening out spacers. Editor In Chief- TFB Drill a series of 3/16 holes in the bottom of the end cap. How to make a silencer and the knowledge to manufacture them from unconventional materials could be a critical component to your survival repertoire when the need to eliminate a target in silence is required. 268 reviews. Make sure that your paintball arena allows homemade suppressors. Convenient for you to download and print out pistol silencer drawings, and instructions, instead of hard or soft book, and have it on your work bench, or work aerial. I created the image above in the hopes of one day spurring a manufacturer to create a commercially available wheel gun that actually can be effectively suppressed. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? This, of course, has not stopped Hollywood from It is clear and concise and very easy to read and understand. While Mr. Nagant engineered his creation this way to produce a mild boost in velocity for the otherwise anemic cartridge, it also had the unintentional side benefit of allowing these fairly common military classics to be suppressed provided you can mate a suppressor to the barrel after threading it or using a coupler. Today we will be building a gun silencer. Aspiring owners must fill out an application and pay the required $200 fee to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. (Photos: Chris Eger/Guns.com). 1, the +P-rated revolver's fantastic trigger. You can use tape and/or PVC around the inner housing of your Maglite to form a snug fit around the barrel, if using PVC ensure it slides tights into the housing tightly to prevent a breakdown in materials after use. Let's review what makes this soft-shooting carry gun so special. HELPS YOU TO KEEP YOUR HEALTHY HEARING INTO OLDER AGE, UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO FIRE THE NEXT INSTANT! No, Im not announcing a partnership between Smith and Wesson and SilencerCo to make an integrally suppressed revolver. And more pistol calibers. With this design it is recommended, but other designs may require something different, it mainly depends on weight. Just 75 were made and, though quickly withdrawn from Im challenging silencer manufacturers: build an integrally suppressed revolver and the customers will come. Thank you for sharing. HELPS YOU TO KEEP YOUR HEALTHY HEARING INTO . It should, but you would have to modify it slightly. IN STOCK. Banish 30. Ordering the necessary parts and a kit before receiving approval from the government might cause some issues later due to laws about owning and making homemade suppressors. Today, you can find practically any specific electronic device and devices on the Internet, including cameras along with camcorders to computer components and game playing consoles. Enjoy! If youre an ardent follower of DIY projects and feel confident you have the know-how needed to build your own silencer, then, by all means, go for it! To create this article, 19 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Australian There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. Utilization is only allowed in countries where the use of gun silencer is legal. Some counties/municipalities, states, and countries ban silencers altogether, and because many paintball gun suppressors can be used for firearms as well, they too may be illegal in your area. Resin fills the small holes, making the tube strong enough to withstand the muzzle blast. This thing a Nagant revolver. inch. to be suppressed provided you can mate a suppressor to the barrel 7 Draw another line of drill holes down the barrel. wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. At least I would. Im bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. The most versatile suppressor in the Banish line, the Banish 30 works with all of your rifle calibers from .17 to .30 caliber magnums. On the M1895, when the trigger is pulled the cylinder is not only rotated but also moved forward, so it comes very close to the forcing cone. can anyone suggest where I can purchase Neurogan Inc CBD Edible Full Spectrum Gummy Squares Lemon Tart 45mg? Paint the finished silencer flat black and attach it to your weapon. Now drill a 1/8 hole in three places around the tube about 1/4 from the lip of the cap. Your best option is to buy a completed silencer from a reputable company. However, the 5-round wheelie has some other overlooked and highly desirable aspects. Order now.. . The brake line should push into and slightly stretch the rubber swipe. Should the machine is definitely running Windows XP, for instance, the particular memory ceiling is 3.25GB. LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone! Presto: silenced revolver. By signing up you agree to Guns.com's Although I would be first in line to buy one. Select Dealer to see price. Further, each chamber of the revolver is countersunk to mate with the Youll just have to live with sourcing quality defensive7.62x38mmR ammo. But the question remains, why dont we see more revolvers wearing silencers? Smith Wesson suppressed revolver (Photo: Australian War Memorial). "It's $450 and a yearlong wait [to purchase a suppressor]," he said. Lever Action Metallic Silhouette a fun and popular shooting sport, and Winchesters Model 94 in .22 Winchester Magnum is a natural choice for this competition. I am having trouble to proceed to the checkout on Dimepiecela site. In more recent times, the Russians have fielded the OTs-38 suppressed revolver, Please keep us up to date like this. Drill a large hole in the center of one end cap, making it large enough to fit on the fiberglass end to the point where the front sight makes contact. Deemed a Tunnel Exploration Kit, the revolver came with a mouth/teeth bite-switch activated headlamp. Weight: 11.2 or 14.3 oz. But dont think you have to go out and buy expensive tools right away (which can cost quite a bit of money). MSRP $700.00 $698.00. cheers. Quick video showing my homemade mock silencers made for airsoft guns--------LINKS to airsoft guns in video-----1911 https://amzn.to/3nzNHdTm4 https://www.evi. but also moved forward, so it comes very close to the forcing cone. 38 reviews . For this example we are using a .22 caliber pistol, but these instructions can be applied to other calibers. Do this quickly before the resin hardens completely. bullet design. Utilizing specialty ammo, it is reportedly very effective. Reloading Precision Ammunition for rifles. Cancerous tissues form within the mesothelium, which is a defensive lining which covers the majority of the bodys bodily organs. While Mr. Nagant Pistol silencer for calibers, 25 ACP, 7.62 Nagant, 7.6239 Russian, 7.63x25mm Mauser 32 ACP, 30 Luger, 9 MM Luger , 918 MM Makarov, 9 MM Japanese, 9 MM Mauser pistol,357 Sig, 38 S&W Long, 38 Special, 380 ACP, 375 Magnum, cal.40 S&W, 41 Acton Express,10 MM Norma, 44 S & W Magnum, 45 ACP, 454 Casull, 460 S&W, 500 S&W. Threaded mounting on barrel muzzle is recommended for a precise and concentric fit. Thanks for sharing. Cut two dozen or so 1/2 squares of fiberglass mat and fill the end cap with it up past the level of the row of holes. the M1895, when the trigger is pulled the cylinder is not only rotated Stand the glassed brake line upright in a vise. Test as described in the Silenced .22 LR Weapons. Obtaining a permit is not easy. If youve never seen the episode, its worth your time to check it out. Theres noticeably a bundle to find out about this. And with that, consider the question of if you can suppress a revolver answered with a No, but also, yes., Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles. move around Viet Cong tunnels. You managed to hit the nail Back in the early 1990s, C. Reed Knight Jr.s Knights Armament Co (KAC) of Vero Beach, Florida responded to a call from a government agency yet unnamed to produce a small and short-ranged suppressed rifle. https://www.skilledsurvival.com/gun-suppressors/, https://www.pyramydair.com/article/Airgun_silencers_What_s_the_big_deal_August_2006/32, http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-5320-1.pdf, Fabbricare un Silenziatore per un Marcatore di Paintball. after threading it or using a coupler. PISTOLSILENCER IS AN EXCELLENT HEARING PROTECTION FOR PISTOL SHOOTERS, AND BY STANDERS. Can easily be modified to customers needs. This article has been viewed 1,061,353 times. I happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Enter the Nagant M1895, a Russian revolver based on the 7.62x38mmR (7.62 Nagant) cartridge. ATF approval of a Form 4 is notoriously long. It will take approximately $200 to receive your tax stamp, which you must apply for before production. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. unnamed to produce a small and short-ranged suppressed rifle. The OTs-38 Stechkin (Photo: Rosoboronexport). It is my belief that mesothelioma will be the most dangerous cancer. [emailprotected], http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/usa/six12-e.html, https://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/2015/11/11/the-smallest-suppressed-revolver-in-the-world/. Wrap masking tape around the end cap to cover the holes. Lee Marvin famously carried a whole series of suppressed roscoes in the 1964 film, The Killers, a crime flick that also featured future President Ronald Regan. A homemade silencer is a device attached to your pistols barrel that absorbs or limits the report of a guns firing,making it quieterand preventing the sound from being heard by slowing the sound waves. Why silencers don't work on revolvers. Thankfully, ATF approval of a Form 1 for a DIY silencer is much quicker. The requirements called for a quiet platform with repeat-shot capability, yet wouldnt eject any spent casings. The revolver fired specialized cartridges with a sabot .22 caliber bullet. They are also used on paintball guns, and can make it more difficult for opposing players to identify your position. Never point a paintball gun, or any other weapon used to fire projectiles, at a person, pet or flammable or breakable object, except in appropriate paintball events. The faster the sound waves go, the less noise they make. Under ATF law It is illegal to build a silencer for anything that fires a projectile without a permit. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? All this comes together to create a wonky action that Imperfections may cause irregularities in firing and damage to your suppressor. Thanks for discussing your ideas. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,061,353 times. However, after a bit of DIY to attach or add items to their products (like using aluminum adhesive tape, adding jam nuts and dowel rods), all of these items become the same thing, which is essentially a homemade gun silencer. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about The end caps should fit securely around the barrel, and within the 2 inch (5.1cm) PVC pipe. Posted by VizardsGunsAndAmmo.com on 8th Aug 2019, Can you slap a suppressor on a revolver and make it work? Make sure you smoothly sand out the suppressor barrel. Surefire SOCOM 300 SPS-Dark Earth. upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Silencer owners generally fall into two categories when it comes down to building their own silencers. When in doubt, wait for your Form 1 to come back approved from the BATFE. Kevin Brittingham with the KAC Suppressed Ruger Super Redhawk. In 1966, the Army made a half-dozen experimental tunnel rat kits that included a suppressed Smith & Wesson .38 with downloaded ammunition for use by these underground gladiators. thick. Thanks a lot, wikiHow. As mentioned earlier, a suppressor designed for 22 caliber rifles may require a different mounting method than one intended for use on larger caliber firearms such as 30-06, for example. Well, like the The article went into extreme detail in the method of sealing the cartridge to prevent gas escaping and thus make it quieter: Screw-turned with a needle-sharp point, the bullet is encased in an aluminum piston with a black plastic front face seal. The U.S Army also used some suppressed revolvers in confined-space operations. A suppressed revolver as part of a Tunnel Rat kit during the Vietnam War. ), that was still short enough to move around Viet Cong tunnels. A relatively unknown brand, with a whole new platform, at an incredibly enticing price point thats GForce Arms with the LVR410. thing to be aware of. Use measuring tape to evenly measure the holes, and make sure to keep the line straight. Get the cap level and straight with the brake line. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Great blog post. Pack the steel wool tight with a stick, continue this until the silencer tube is completely full. I have already tried five stores but to no avail. To kto, kto znalaz co bardziej interesujcego ni kobiety. The following directions are simple, and in states like Nevada silencers are legal but check your states laws before attempting to make a silencer. However, do NOT start building your suppressor until you have paid the$200 tax stampand received the approved Form 1 back from the ATF. Woah! Sometimes the drill rod will be a little too large to fit into the barrel. U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, U.S. federal law enforcement agency dealing with crimes related to firearms and alcohol and tobacco products, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-1.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cf\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-1Bullet1.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-1Bullet1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cf\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-1Bullet1.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-1Bullet1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/72\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-2.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/dd\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/dd\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-3.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2a\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2a\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-4.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e3\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-4Bullet1.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-4Bullet1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e3\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-4Bullet1.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-4Bullet1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a1\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a1\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-5.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c9\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c9\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-6.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8e\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8e\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-7.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/1c\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/1c\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-8.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0a\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0a\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/05\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet1.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/05\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet1.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/33\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet2.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/33\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet2.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9e\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9e\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet3.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-9Bullet3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/19\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/19\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-10.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e2\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/3d\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11Bullet1.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11Bullet1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/3d\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11Bullet1.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11Bullet1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/aa\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11Bullet2.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11Bullet2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/aa\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11Bullet2.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-11Bullet2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f1\/Make-a-Suppressor-Step-12.jpg\/aid1419815-v4-724px-Make-a-Suppressor-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":355,"bigWidth":725,"bigHeight":560,"licensing":"