Scan this QR code to download the app now. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. TracFone Data Tips: How to Make Your Data Balance Last Longer, Motorola Moto E6 User Manual and Tutorials (TracFone). This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer. Download: Alcatel Go Flip 4 User Manual (PDF) AT&T Motivate 2 (EA211002) User Manual. Consult your phone's user manual for more details. 1. You can change this action using this code. Basically, its about all your phones fundamentals. How can I answer before it goes to voice mail? Unlock SIM-card (PIN2) ** 052 *, then enter the PUK2 and new PIN2 twice, Call Forwarding (you have to order the service from the operator) So, those are what you can read on Alcatel MyFlip user manual. Here's how to compose and send a text message from your GO FLIP V. Here's how to delete text messages on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to add, remove or edit the text message signature on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to receive delivery confirmation for messages sent from your GO FLIP V. Here's how to view text messages on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to send picture / video message via email. ##232338## Shows WiFi MAC address MAC (Media Access Control), address is a globally unique identifier assigned to network devices, and therefore it is often referred to as hardware or physical address. The maximum cost is $40 per month with 8 gigabytes of data. For traditional cell phones like the My Flip 2, big-box retailers such as Walmart and Target are often the best place to find and purchase a device without a plan. Alcatel MyFlip (A405DL) Review: Pros and Cons, Top 9 Best Alcatel MyFlip (A405DL) Cases and Covers, Understanding the Layout of Alcatel MyFlip, How to Insert, Remove and Charge the Battery on Alcatel MyFlip, How to Insert & Remove the SIM Card and SD Card on Alcatel MyFlip, Alcatel MyFlip: Calls, Messaging and Email Guide, How to Add, Edit and Delete Contacts on Alcatel MyFlip, How to Find IMEI, SIM Number and Phone Number on Alcatel MyFlip, Alcatel MyFlip: Camera and Camcoder Guide, Alcatel MyFlip Tips and Tricks for Beginners, Alcatel MyFlip Common Problems and How to Fix Them (Part 1), Alcatel MyFlip Common Problems and How to Fix Them (Part 2), The Best Tracfone Flip Phones for Seniors in 2023, Nokia G400 5G Review: A Powerful Mid-Range Smartphone, Nokia G300 5G Review: The Affordable 5G Smartphones, Orbic Maui Plus Review: Perfectly Compact and Cost-Friendly, TCL 30 Z Review: Affordable Basic Phone with Android 12, How to unlock LG Classic Flip if you forgot the PIN / Password, LG Classic Flip Problems: Cant Call or Dropped Calls, How to Block Calls on LG Classic Flip Phone, How to fix battery draining too fast on LG Classic Flip, LG Classic Flip: Connections and Network Problems, LG Classic Flip Problems: Wont Turn On or Wont Charge [Solution], LG Classic Flip: Force Restart and Factory Data Reset, LG Classic Flip: Screen Lock and SIM Card PIN. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. #746562527Code# = Disables CP lock This makes it an inexpensive option for those who only want an emergency phone and rarely make calls. Yes. for a device on your account via the My Verizon website. What is the screen size of Alcatel MyFlip? A405DL Quick Start Guide Thank you for choosing Alcatel. The Alcatel Go Flip 4 user manual is a very essential document for users to know what's inside the device. Change PIN2 ** 042 *, then enter the old The PIN2, and twice the new PIN2. Sprint. Note: Alternately, you can access the Contacts app from the Apps tray. He specializes in Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux platforms. This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Travis Boylls. Here's how to add an email account to your GO FLIP V. Here's how to write and send an email message from your GO FLIP V. Here's how to delete email messages from your GO FLIP V. Here's how to modify data usage options for the email account on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to manage notifications for the personal email account on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to create or edit the email signature on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to adjust the email sync frequency settings on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to remove a personal email account on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to view and reply to an email message from your GO FLIP V. Here's info on standard email messaging ports, which can help with configuration of advanced email settings. passcode in a location that is accessible without using phone. Scroll to the contact you wish to select and then press OK 6. ##273283255663282##* This code opens a File copy screen where you can backup your media files e.g. From the main menu, select Settings > Phone settings > Keypad > Numeric keys. Much below todays standard of a camera phone, but its enough to capture quick moments. Lets get access to secret code inforamtion about ALCATEL mobile phone. Alcatel is a French brand of mobile handsets owned by Finnish consumer electronics company Nokia and used under license by Chinese electronics company TCL Corporation. Here's The Alcatel Go Flip 4 is an old-fashioned-looking phone that comes in handy and has simple features. Users regularly mention the great battery life and flip-to-answer functions as some of the best features available with the My Flip 2. On standby, Alcatel MyFlips battery can last up to 300 hours. 12 Set up your phone for the first time . Type ###765*02# MSRP $99.00. Although small, its fairly enough size considering its a feature phone. Alcatel GO FLIP V - Speed Dial Add Speed Dial Remove Speed Dial Share Connect with us on Messenger Visit Community 24/7 automated phone system: call *611 from your mobile Chat with us Having to text a message to tech support. 27673855# Think before you give this code. To check your current balance, text the word BALANCE to 611611. Here's how to remove a saved Wi-Fi network from your GO FLIP V. Here's how to share the internet connection of your GO FLIP V with another device via Bluetooth or USB. Now that you can add contacts to your mobile phone, speed dial is a bit obsolete. #746562577Code# = Disables SP lock You can find the instruction for upgrading in the last part of this manual. In the first section, you will learn an overview of the phones layout. #7465625638Code# = Disables Network lock You can try holding up until 10 seconds and see what happens. Here's how to remove a temporary call or message block via the My Verizon website. Tracfone offers mobile phone users the benefits of a monthly cell phone plan, such as text messaging, voice calls Internet access, without a one-or two-year contract obligation. Press the "Menu" soft key to access your cell phone's main menu screen. View and Download Alcatel One Touch A392G user manual online. This online tool will help you identify and resolve problems with your device. Apart from the screen lock, you can double the security by also applying the SIM lock and the anti-theft features. #7465625782Code# = Disables Subset lock 1.2 Getting started 1.2.1 Set-up Removing or attaching back cover. TCL 20 A 5G User Manual . 0 ###67 Switch off and deactivate Factory Reset (Sim In Phone). How to Send a Voicemail to a Landline Without Calling, How to Reset My Voicemail on a Samsung Phone With Verizon. Here's how to properly clean / disinfect / sanitize your smartphone / tablet / basic phone / smartwatch / jetpack. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. Itll also reinstall the phone firmware. You can add a microSD card with up to 32 GB storage size. *#61# Check the condition, Setting the call time until the call forwarding option no answer Type ###765*05# WARNING: Only use the charger and cable supplied with the phone. Then under "Edit Phone Number" select the phone number and press OK 4. #330password# Deactivate The My Flip 2 is an exception that allows seniors to make calls or use a voice-to-text option to send messages. **004* phone number # Activate all conditional call forwarding, Diversion in case of no answer Press the OK button on the keyboard to select the contact you wish to add. Whats inside the manual and why is it worth to take some times to read it? ##232331## Bluetooth test When you use computers, entertainment systems or telephones, the various pieces and parts of the systems make up a community of electronic devices. At under $20 to purchase, this phone is accessible to seniors on very limited incomes. Select Edit Contact and press OK 3. Manage Settings This article will provide you with a small tour of the full manual. It also contains information about how to access the System Update. The My Flip 2 works well with hearing aids, so seniors who have hearing loss can still use the device. Does the Alcatel MyFlip have a removable battery? $114.00 at Amazon. *7465625638Code# = Enables Network lock The big buttons mean tremors and failing eyesight wont impact the phones usability for many seniors. To call a number, from the home screen, use the keypad to enter the number and then press the Call Key 2. For storing your files, Alcatel provides 4 GB raw storage. To turn Verizon network services on/off or if they aren't functioning on your mobile device, view this info. Alcatel MyFlip has FM Radio. Control Menu, #7465625# View phone lock status This may help if you're having trouble sending a picture/text message. *#9900# System dump mode Alcatel mobile, ##97## Language and Keyboard settings in Alcatel mobile, *#301279# HSDPAHSDPA means High Speed Downlink Packet Access and is a technique used in the UMTS mobile communication system, the download speeds of currently 3.6 Mbit/s to 7.2 Mbit/s. Tracfone also offers unlimited plans with no contract commitmentsseniors can sign up for unlimited talk and text for as little as $20 per month and get 1 gigabyte of data to use during that period. Type ###765*05# Select Edit. Last Updated: November 22, 2020 Enter Service Menu. Change the password for all bans (default 0000) The TCL Flip Phone (4056L/4056W) user manual comes in handy to assist the user. Use hotspots, connect to Wi-Fi, turn data on or off, and more. Study the parts and components with an easy-to-read infographic. Here's how to import your contacts into Microsoft Outlook using a CSV file. . Press the down button to highlight Settings, then press the OK key to select. Press the key a bit longer It typically takes 3 seconds to press and hold the PWR/END for the phone to restart. For more information about how to use Alcatel MYFLIP, please go to us.alcatelmobile.com for complete user manual. If the phone is closed, calls are answered automatically when its flipped open. You can enable direct power off on this button so you dont need to waste your time in selecting the option. On this post you will find the hidden secret codes for Alcatel mobile phone. This one is favorite one. Tap the icon to open the Phone app. for your GO FLIP V and some tips for saving power. Page 10 Removing or installing battery Inserting or removing the Nano SIM card and micro SD Card You must insert your Nano SIM card to make phone calls using your network. Bell Canada, 2023. Scroll to choose a contact you want to assign from Contacts and press OK. To change an assigned number to a key 1. The battery is located in the compartment on the back of the phone. Please sign in again to continue. Hash, Hash, Hash, Seven, Six, Five, Star, Zero, Five, Hash on your handsets keypad. Your email address will not be published. Here's how to open, add, modify and remove browser bookmarks on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to access the web browser on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to change the language on your GO FLIP V from English to Spanish and vice versa. Select Speed Dial. Tested. Have no fear! By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube. Assign a Contact to a Speed Dial Number - IP4100 telecomtoshiba 19K views 9 years ago Alcatel 2008g Big Button Senior Elderly Mobile Phone (Review) IRE 30K views 2 years ago TCL Flip Pro. Select your brand and model to get started. What could this be? When turned on, Wi-Fi Calling may improve indoor call quality for your GO FLIP V. Here's how to turn Wi-Fi for your GO FLIP V on or off. I agree with Mark. Included in this section are guides to view events, add a reminder, setting alarms, and many more. In this section, learn how to capture a photo, zooming the viewfinder in and out, self-timer, and using camera modes. How much RAM does the Alcatel MyFlip have? #333password# Deactivate Do not use any code if about this Secret Codes For Alcatel Mobile Phone you dont have sufficient knowledge. For plans with unlimited talk and text, the cost starts at a very moderate $20 per month and increases based on the amount of data desired. Who Should Consider the Alcatel My Flip 2? Gtalk Service Monitor and play services monitor are developer options to let you examine and debug the push connections to google talk and google play services. What a horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE way to check the minutes. I do not want a monthly phone bill at my age and all I want to do is go to the store and buy another card to add minutes to the phone. Who says you dont need a manual for a feature phone? {VMU]V0 DN1tIe>dwppnVEni;bo,Ia*]eV Have a phone you love? ###21 Switch off and deactivate 3. Yes. Call Using the Phone Dialer The most "traditional" way to place a call is by using the phone's dialpad. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 1. You can run various tests and change settings in the service mode. Speed Dial 1-button dial assigned contacts, press the Right Menu key to access. Most users give the My Flip 2 a thumbs up for its streamlined use and relatively easy setup. and services can change. ##49862650468##* PDA, Phone, H/W, RFCallDate, ##1234## OR *#1234# PDA and Phone firmware information, ##1111## FTA SW Version (1234 in the same code will give PDA and firmware version), ##44336## PDA, Phone, CSCThe Customer Service Code (CSC) plays an important role in the operation of your mobile device. From the home screen, press the right menu button to access the Contacts app . This phone also lets you send multimedia messages, its instruction is also written here. I must be doing something wrong. *#77# Check the condition, Call waiting (you have to order the service from the operator) High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) is a transmission method of the UMTS mobile radio standard that allows higher data rates in the uplink and reduces the round trip time (often referred to as ping). We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services. Alcatel comes with a 2 MP camera. How to top up the funds in my prepaid phone account. In case of any damage, we are not take responsibility. The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article's instructions and verified that they work. For seniors seeking more options or a full-service phone, specialty retailers may be a better option. All rights reserved. I have the same problem. To set up Speed Dial Entries: 1. The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. The Alcatel brand was licensed in 2005 by former French electronics and telecommunications company Alcatel-Lucent to TCL for mobile phones and devices, and the current license expires at the end of 2024. Unlocking from Network. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Set up and use speed dial. Press the right menu button to select Options. Source: User manual found on Alcatel A392G page here in TheInformr. To call a number from your address book, press Call Key 3. It also combines straightforward calling features with some senior-centric bells and whistles, such as an emergency contact button. 2. 3. Go to the contact and click: More -> Call Setting -> Speed Dial -> click on digit you want to add number -> select number, and you are done. It is related to communication, productivity, and entertainment apps. *7465625228# = Activa lock ON Here's how to temporarily block unwanted calls and messages via the My Verizon website. I tried but cannot do it. Source: User manual found on Alcatel A392G page here in TheInformr. Mar 7, 2020 #1 I have had 2 of these ALCATEL MY FLIP phones, and they both do the same thing! Lastly, youll read about home screen, app screen, and status bar. Scroll to the name you are looking for by Changing a Number Assigned to a Key pressing the Up or Down Navigation . Alcatel MyFlip manual contains comprehensive information regarding this product. After setting it up, when I try to use it, it says 'unable to process'. **62*phone number# Enable and Activate For example, Tracfone allows seniors to buy as little as 30 minutes of service. Im having a similar problem as I am just trying to turn up the ring volume, and cant find anyone that knows about it. Unlock SIM-card (PIN) ** 05 * then enter the PUK and new PIN twice Unlike factory reset, soft reset doesnt make you lose data and personal settings. #331password# Deactivate Also, cant delete incoming calls. Thats why you need to read the Alcatel Go Flip 4 user manual to understand your device better. Learn how to use and troubleshoot your device. a If you receives a second call, press the Options soft key and select Conference Call. Here's how to save or print text messages from your computer via your My Verizon account. Even with the phone closed, seniors can make an emergency call by pushing the SOS button three times. Seniors with dementia often do best with phones that feature easy-to-see icons, physical feedback when pressing buttons and plenty of automation. With their help, you can access advanced settings, use the hidden secret codes of your phone, access the engineering menu, get information about the status to suit your requirements of your phones battery and customize your phone. Hash, Hash, Hash, Eight, Seven, Four, Hash on your handsets keypad. Click here for our full answer to this question. business and keep the service free for everyone. From making your first call, to even taking clear photos and uploading to the internet, this Alcatel MyFlip A405DL user manual will literally hold your hand and teach you how to use your phone. Moving into the first section, you will encounter a chapter called Your Mobile. Engineering Menu 1 (Sim In Phone). Download: Alcatel MyFlip User Manual (439 KB). Download the PDF document on this link. KaiOS is an operating system that was run on a web-based platform. Note: Select the desired number (if more than 1 number exists for that contact), then press the OK key. Read this section on how to configure it. select Settings > Set speed dial contacts, use the Navigation Key to select 2-9, press the Center Soft Key to . Youll also learn about the over-the-air upgrade. Remove the previous installation ## 61 #, Diversion in case of busy You must feel anxious and scared at the same time. Use this to Master Reset your Alcatel with a sim card inside. Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Star on your handsets keypad. hT[OAvm,dFb1ZD@/1IA[b)Z`F3wsfY $@KPK2tKB6h"%J;E1)n%l.cS(I;'u{ &o?uD4]J*5]_ Users can connect a hearing aid device to Alcatel MyFlip. It includes wallpaper, brightness, and screen timeout. Does the Alcatel MyFlip have SD card slot? #61# Deactivate NewBar8468 8 mo. on Alcatel Mobile All Hidden Secret Codes List. options. **61* phone number# Enable and Activate The My Flip 2 gives seniors the ability to rapidly field phone calls by simply opening the phone. Also for: Tcl-4056s, Tcl-4056spp. 1. How can i check my minutes and date to renew minutes? Use this to enter the Engineering Menu on your Alcatel with a sim card inside. Here's how to select or change the ringtones / alert sounds on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to use the speakerphone function on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to adjust volume on your GO FLIP V if it won't vibrate or ring when getting messages or alerts. Deactivate Barring Groups. Itll remove following things: Current system software and bundled applications. Use this to Deactivate Barring Groups on your Alcatel. Other features you can learn in this section include USB tethering, Wireless Emergency Alert, and managing your phones Storage space. Cell Phone TCL Alcatel FLASH2 PLUS Repair Document (59 pages) Cell Phone TCL Flip Quick Start Manual . Highlight the key with which you wish to assign the speed-dialing number (from 2 to 9), pressEdit > Contacts. 2. The device will translate incoming speech to text and convert outgoing text to speech for the caller on the other end of the conversation. When installing forwarding on no answer you can set the time in seconds that the system allows you to hook. With the My Flip 2s larger-than-average keypad, navigating features and making calls is easier for seniors who struggle with fine motor control. Here's how to insert / remove the battery on your GO FLIP V. Here's info on the battery specs (e.g., Talk Time, Stand By Time, etc.) Despite this, you still need a user manual to guide you through all the complexity that you might find. To call a favorite, tap the contact's name in the Favorites list. Theres also a guide for properly charging the battery and turning your phone on and off. Remove the battery Here's how to capture and view a screenshot with your GO FLIP V. Here's how to change the TTY settings on your GO FLIP V. Here's how to use your GO FLIP V with a compatible hearing aid. *77# Allow Does the Alcatel MyFlip have a fingerprint scanner? The manual doesnt list this function. Here's how to quickly navigate through the initial activation setup screens on your GO FLIP V. This User Guide can help you get the most out of your Alcatel GO FLIP V. Learn about set up, advanced feature use and navigation. Here's steps on how to import and export contacts to your Macintosh computer. *#21# Check the condition, Change PIN A Mobile PIN (Personal Identification Number) is a password specifically for the mobile app and is different from the password used in the web. The camera can record 720p videos. Entertainment is an added bonus of this phone. 2. To protect your phone from unwanted snooping, use the lock feature. Use this to displays your Alcatel handsets IMEI Number. purchase through links on this site. When using your phone for the rst time, charge the battery fully (approximately 3 hours). The first 3-bytes are ID number of the manufacturer, which is assigned by an Internet standards body. Tap the information icon. Having issues with your Wi-Fi connection? The same code works from all other GSM handsets. Traditional flip phones are often the easiest for seniors to use due to the straightforward design and the size that mimics older, home phones. To handle its everyday tasks, Alcatel is supported with a 512 MB RAM. GO Flip cell phone pdf manual download. Alcatel Go Flip (4) - favorite contacts?? Tap the icon that resembles a star to add the contact to your favorites. The many available features make it a great option for seniors who want to be able to check email and browse the web, but who dont want a smartphone. This wikiHow teaches you how to add contacts to your favorites list on Android phones. Furthermore, you can also optimize your battery life by following the instructions. hbbd```b``k g;d/ ~q;.YL<1 n]d%)'5? However, this time gives it more time. With the My Flip 2, Alcatel has created a very budget-friendly flip phone that blends some features of a smartphone with the more familiar functionality of a . Dont forget to familiarize yourself with the ports such as the one for the headset and another one is for charging. *61# Activate We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Its a small LCD with a pixel density of 128 ppi. *#331# Check the condition, Barring of all incoming calls *#330# Check the condition, Barring of all outgoing international calls %PDF-1.6 % Facebook. By using our site, you agree to our. *74656252827# = Auto CP lock ON. Key features & apps Explore what your device can do and how to use it. 3. Highlight the key with which you wish to re-assign the speed-dial number press Edit > Contact. Type ###847# WARNING: Never use the first option otherwise your phone camera will stop working and youll need to take Alcatel mobile service center to reinstall camera firmware. Anything technical is covered here in this Settings section. There is no fingerprint scanner on Alcatel MyFlip. Select Address Book. Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 4/28/23 and 5/17/23. Device info Get device details and technical specs. 3. ** 04 *, then enter the PIN old, and twice a new PIN. How We Make Money. Required fields are marked *. Depending on the mobile carrier, they might sell different products from one another. No where in any info I have researched online do I find instructions on lock in my location so when I access the weather where I am it shows the weather for my location. 3. Star, Hash, Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Hash on your handsets keypad. #746562528782# = Auto subset lock OFF Picking the best one often involves checking which service provider has the most reliable network in an area and offers a bundled package that fits a seniors needs. 2. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 147,371 times. Keep up with tech in just 5 minutes a week! Click here for our full answer to this question. **333password# Activate This code can be used to get some interesting information about Alcatel mobile and battery. To be able to use the radio, you need to plug a headset as the antenna.