}5'~Nue.g;obp/mFlAWM yfm}\1:C-;"Eh8lnLpIQ^QqGG_7]+PI]U WebBest Office Cleaning in Santa Clarita, CA - Best SCV Cleaning, The Cleaning GouRou, Elis Cleaning Service, Iris Cleaning Services, Mr and Mrs Clean Up, Cleaning The Professional Way, Knudtson Building Maintenance, House Cleaning Services, Maids At Your Service, Ems Cleaning Systems Cold calling or telemarketing can be one of the best marketing strategies for commercial accounts in janitorial, commercial carpet cleaning and general cleaning. Particularly with a cold call sales script, communicate value without hesitation. WebBy showing your companys value and explaining your appointment process, you can help to overcome any objections before they even come up, but if the caller still does show a sort of objection such as scheduling issues or wanting to call back, the call handler must be prepared for those, too. Our unique approach and customized campaigning methods are just a few things that separate us from our competitors. Find out what you get with membership here. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* This sales script example can be modified to fit your specific circumstances, but the core sales script template has proven effective for me again and again, in a variety of service and product industries. WebCold Calling Scripts for Your Cleaning Business | Janitorial Training and Resources for cleaning companies Cold Calling Scripts for Your Cleaning Business home Sales & Your appointment setting sales scripts are at maximum 25% 30% of that process. After 30 seconds minds start to wander. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* Notice that this sales script takes only 30 seconds to deliver. oK&DP#vy?-5NQ~(!w*V;PJS.Bea FS 8w$[K7[P+sW,:Ib24u@TMwjp0vKNPUZSZ&PuYcC:?cng!B&Z;_zLLE%5d 7iyjn uDLX,x0b75y5cc1PB03.Ls\0 WebAppointment setting services are used by innumerable industries because they are a tried and true method of bringing in new business. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* But good cold calling sales scripts that work are NEVER the only reason sales prospecting is successful. Tell them what you do. WebBy showing your companys value and explaining your appointment process, you can help to overcome any objections before they even come up, but if the caller still does show a sort of objection such as scheduling issues or wanting to call back, the call handler must be prepared for those, too. We work with you to create a quality, custom-designed campaign that produces results at affordable prices. I dont know where you are at with your sales process, but if you are looking for some new ideas I would like the opportunity to introduce myself and describe some programs that have worked for other companies.. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* We believe that its all about synchronizing with every receiver about whom we try to understand their cleaning needs or requirements. And the Roadmap to Hiring Success is helping cleaning companies improve their employee turnover rates! New ideas? Find out what you get with membership here. WebLetter Template: 1. Enter your e-mail and subscribe to our newsletter. There is a difference between a high-level and lower-level sales script environments. WebA Sample Telemarketing Pitch Script for Setting Sales Appointments: This is Scott Channell from breakaway growth strategies. I$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%70? o~$? o~$9? * E%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$I%)$IJI$RI$M!.I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$Jn`3 ZI`3 ZI)^ r TU{9? *JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$4lg. Your cold call sales script should tell them immediately. Kevin w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* You identify repetitive scenarios, anticipate common responses, brainstorm all your possible word choices and select the words for your sales script most likely to achieve your business objective. This is Barbara speaking, how can I help you? Your region. My Janitorial Services Script Hey r/sales My short story is that I'm doing appointment setting and on site quotes part time for a commercial cleaning company while I finish school (was working in ad-tech before I had Even when you follow this process to create a solid initial phone script, it will change. To, [Mention the name of the Recipient], [Mention the address], Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Janitor. Our janitorial appointment setting script has been tried and tested as we have booked more than 1.5K+ appointments successfully for various janitorial services all these years of operation. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* Rewrite your Appointment Setting Scripts. My Janitorial Services Script Hey r/sales My short story is that I'm doing appointment setting and on site quotes part time for a commercial cleaning company while I finish school (was working in ad-tech before I had Meaning that there is very little disqualification going on with the phone script. This is Barbara speaking, how can I help you? It is not the differences that make those sales scripts work. Clearly communicating benefits should be one of your core sales scripting techniques. Rest assured that the money your saving on the appointments you'll be spending in wasted time, energy and gas driving all over your service area with nothing to show for it. Get these and so much more when you join as a member. Be different. Or, you may choose to use a harder phone script more calculated to connect you only with prospects likely to buy in the near future. Join Premium Membership Here. Those variations typically emphasize strengths, experiences and business priorities of the individual master franchisee. Down the road, if you hear something you like, we hope you think of us. Barbara Sure, Id be happy to help you. This tactic is one of the most overly used. If you try to write a phone script and dont grasp the above, your sales script will be weak. WebSample commercial cleaning cold calling script. 22 0 obj <> endobj Alex Hi, this is Alex from Cleaning Spaces. JANITORIAL APPOINTMENT SETTING: ADOPT JANITORIAL APPOINTMENT SETTING TO UP YOUR GAME: Appointment setting will help you in the following ways: TO CREATE TRUST TO KNOW YOUR IDEAL CLIENT REVEALS ORGANISED PROCESS OF ADVERTISING 4. WebRead on for five ways to build rapport with customers. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* endstream endobj startxref w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* ms]GzkPQmx =w $,zKzIYU$4I/]i%eTz^J'wRO]zCI+*VUI=w $zKzIYU$4I/]i%eTz^J'wRO]zCI+*VUI=w $zKzIYU$4I/]i%eTz^J'wRO]zCI+*VUI=w $zKzIYU$4I/]i%eTz^J'wRO]zCI+*VUI=w $zKzIYU$4I/]i%eTz^J'wRO]zCI+*VUI=w $zKzIYU$4I/]i%eTz^J'wRO]zCI+*VUI=w $zKzIYU$4I/]i%eTz^J'wRO]zCI+*VUI=w $zKzIYU$4I/]i%eTz^J'wRO]zCI+*VUI=w $zKzIYU$4I/]i%eTz^J'wRO]zCI+*VUI=w $zKzIYU$4I/]i%eTz^J'wRO]zCI+*BJ$f]L&I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* Contact list if based upon our standard factors of SIC codes, number of employees, and geographical factors. Our janitorial appointment setting script has been tried and tested as we have booked more than 1.5K+ appointments successfully for various janitorial services all these years of operation. It involves step-by-step communication guidelines and statements that you can leverage to trigger the interest of your prospect in listening to your offer and asking for more info. Tell them up front that you will be thrilled if down the road they think of you. WebAppointment setting campaigns. Sales prospecting on the phone and using sales scripts does not have to turn you into a robot. Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient], You are hereby informed that you have been selected as a Janitor in our organization [mention the name of the organization]. -Your word and phrase choices within each component part of sales script templates. PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR Good sales scripts dont work if you are talking to rocks. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw*