The two recently made headlines in March, when TMZ reported that they were seen in Los Angeles for extensive cosmetic procedures.. One of the photos showed Jessica planting a kiss on Shyann's right cheek. ICYMI, Mama June's Teen Daughter Lauryn Shannon Is a Mom Now and Her Baby Is Precious! (201 American actress Jessica Shannon was born Jessica Simone Hammond, in Morgantown, West Virginia. Jessica got her start recurring as CeeCee on ABC Family's (now Freeform's) award winning sitcom, Baby Daddy (2012). "Me and Mama realized we needed to put this behind us and get our relationship back on track and that's what we did and that's what we have been doing," Cardwell explained. July 2012 and Kylee in December 2015 who each have different fathers. Jessica Shannon Age and Birthday | Nick Name. Learn more about Mame June and her family on Mama June: Family Crisis,which premieres March 27 on We tv. Months ago,. In March 2023, PEOPLE confirmed that Anna had been diagnosed with stage 4 adrenal carcinoma back in January. Jessica got her start recurring as CeeCee on ABC Family's (now Freeform's) award winning sitcom, Baby Daddy (2012). Congrats on your relationship and coming out," a third user commented. She resides in Los Angeles, California. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights Michael Anthony Ford, dad to Jessica "Chubbs" Shannon, 15, spent more than two years in prison for the sexual exploitation of a child over the Internet. Why do you promote something you dont use? Junes sister, Doe Doe, has made it clear she is not a fan of Mama Junes boyfriend, Geno Doak. She doesnt even answer our phone calls, Pumpkin said. Though Alana seemingly shaded her mom's parenting in an October 2022 TikTok, it appears the two may be on better terms now as Alana joined her sisters in walking Shannon down the aisle at her wedding. Ben starts to think that Riley might be in love with Danny, so he comes up with a plan to find out the truth. Danielle Colbys Daughter Body-Shamed, Tones Down Content? Though this is their first time stepping out as a couple, some may recognize Shyann. Jessica Shannon net worth is $2 Million Jessica Shannon Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Jessica Shannon is known for her work on Death Dream, Baby Daddy (2012) and Chelsea (2014). A registered sex offender in Georgia who served time in 2005 for sexual exploitation of a child over the Internet, he's the father of 15-year old Jessica "Chubbs" Shannon. Who Is the Mother of Love Is Blind Season 3 Star Bartise Bowdens Son? Jessica's got new teeth too -- 8 veneers from the same doc who operated on Anna. ". Life & Style has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. "It's been life changing," Jessica told the outlet, adding, "I wouldn't trade it for the world." "A week or so after it happened, I talked to Mama and she was upset, crying and saying, 'I don't believe you, I don't believe you, why would you do this to me?' "Me and my sister would go out and do something and I would change five, six times, because I felt like I couldn't find something that actually looked decent on me, or I turned around because I [thought] somebody was judging me.". Lauryn grew up believing that her biological father was Mark McDaniel, who went to jail for child molestation in 2004. As of 2023, Anna is working at a car dealership, the Five Star Toyota of Milledgeville, Georgia, which she posts about frequently on Instagram. She resides in Los Angeles, California. What are you going to tell 'em? They display their daily lives and what they do in this reality show. However, the exact information is yet to be disclosed. Alana is currently dating 21-year-old Dralin Carswell. Mama June Shannon reunited with her daughters, Lauryn "Pumpkin" Efrid, Jessica "Chubbs" Shannon, Anna "Chickadee" Cardwell, and Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Shannon over the weekend. Thanks for contacting us. Here's everything to know about Mama June's four daughters, Anna, Jessica, Lauryn and Alana. I always wondered but was never for sure considering, I'm still questioning myself. In a recent interview with Hollywood Life, Honey Boo Boo & Pumpkins Relationship with Mama Junes Boyfriend Geno Doak. Jessica got her start recurring as CeeCee on ABC Family's (now Freeform's) award winning sitcom, Baby Daddy (2012). "And I was like, 'Mama, he did that to me and I can't do anything about it. Shannon's second oldest daughter, nicknamed "Chubbs" on their reality shows, was born on Oct. 12, 1996, to June and her ex Michael Anthony Ford. Similarly, she is American by nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. However, Mama June's new boyfriend, Geno Doak, seems optimistic that the relationship between June and her future son-in-law will change once baby Ella arrives. Erykah and Jay are still together. The pair expanded their family in July 2021, welcoming their son Bentley. Jessica revealed to Hollywood Life that the procedures, which totaled over $80,000, included liposuction, a gastric balloon, veneers, highlights and more. "I told him he needs to get a better job if he's going to support my grandchild. The mom of four then starred in her own weight loss transformation show in 2017, WE tv's Mama June: From Not to Hot, later rebranded as Mama June: Road to Redemption, as she worked to earn a "second chance" with her family. Get that promo money sis, one fan wrote. GettyMama June has four daughters Anna (otherwise known as Chickadee),Jessica(Chubbs) Lauryn (Pumpkin) and Alana, best known as Honey Boo Boo. In August, Jessica announced via The U.S. Sun that she was in a relationship with the single mom. Im scared to stay at your house.. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Mama June Shannon is back with her brood. Concerning her education details, Jessica studies her early Childhood education at South Georgia State College. She first appeared on the TLC reality series "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo". Magazine about her relationship with her father. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). The season finale of 'Mama June: From Not to Hot'. Pumpkin readily agreed and what followed was the sisters having some fun . Filming & Production The backyard party had a Winnie the Pooh theme that featured cookies shaped like the beloved character, honey pots and bees, some with the babys name, Bentley, written on it. American actress Jessica Kessler was born in Morgantown, West Virginia, to JoAnn - a registered nurse, and John (now deceased) - a career counselor. Similarly, she is American by nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Things have not been easy for Jessica Shannon. "So, why the hell would I open up that can of worms until today? However, the reactions of her followers were far from what Jessica might have expected. Since her arrest for drug possession, Mama June has not spoken to Honey Boo Boo or Pumpkin. The show chronicles Mama Junes family drama, which namely revolves around her relationship with her daughters, Alana Honey Boo Boo Thompson and Lauryn Pumpkin Shannon. These past three months have been nothing but the best and hope to spend the rest of my life with you! Post author By ; Post date masked singer judges wearing same clothes 2021; drupal is platform dependent true or false . Your email address will not be published. Sigh. But I don't want the same thing to happen to her. The "Mama June: Road to Redemption" star included a sweet message dedicated to her girlfriend in the post as the latter was celebrating her 20th birthday. 15-year-old Jessica "Chubs" Shannon's dad is Anthony Michael Ford, 35, who is a registered sex offender in Georgia, and served more than two years in prison in 2005 for sexually exploiting a . 17,735, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved "But if Josh thinks I'm always going to be him and Pumpkin's safety net They got another damn thing coming.". June's third oldest daughter, nicknamed "Pumpkin," was born on Jan. 7, 2000. Sadly, it led her to drugs and an arrest, and her youngest daughter, Alana Honey Boo Boo Thompson had to live elsewhere. The drama was filmed on the season finale of Mama June: From Not to Hot, which aired last May. We all would. Happy Birthday to your lady," added another. These Stars Love Posting Naked Photos, Jessica Simpson's Hottest Bikini Photos After 100-Lb Weight Losses: Pics. Shark Tank Daymond John On How Cancer Changed His Life. According to authorities, an officer eventually used a PIT (precision immobilization technique) maneuver, spinning and disabling Carswell's vehicle. Never a dull moment in the Shannon household. After her makeover, Jessica received flak for promoting BoomBod and crediting the product for her weight loss. I know I will love Mikes child just like I love mine, but that lawyer said something that just keeps sticking in my mind. Alana opened up about growing out of her child star persona in an August 2021 interview with Teen Vogue. She shared she had a girlfriend back in August. Mama June has four children: Anna Chickadee Shannon (25), Jessica Chubbs Shannon (23), Laryn Pumpkin Shannon (20) and Alana Honey Boo Boo Shannon (15). The couple just welcomed their first child while still enrolled in high school and the From Not to Hot matriarch has some tough words for the new parents. Mama June has four children. Mama June Shannon's daughter, Jessica Shannon, shocked many fans when she posted a sweet birthday greeting for her girlfriend this week. Happy 20th babe. Jessica is of course Mama June Shannon's 25-year-old daughter. Her first child is named Seven and his daddy is Andr 3000 (Outkast). Serena Williams Demands Attention In Micro Denim & Crop Top, Mystery 101 Stars Reunite One More Time: How Hallmark Mystery Fans Can See Trio, Busty Katy Perry Nearly Spills Out Of Black Off-Shoulder Dress, Lydia Plath Embarks On New Chapter & Puts Trust In God, Al Roker & Deborah Roberts Share Adorable Glimpse Of Date Night. Anna and Jessica reportedly had over $120,000 of plastic surgery done together this week Credit: . The couple married in 2013, but are now divorced. . "Y'all I made it It was hard but I pulled thru," the new grad captioned a photo of herself in a cap and gown on Instagram. Mike is the father of Alana, who is his only biological child. First theres Thompson, who served five years in a Georgia prison in 1998 for a string of robberies. Stay up to date with our daily newsletter, Mama June Slammed For Showing Off Body While Promoting Weight Loss Drink: They Dont Work, Asian Markets Open Higher As Investors Weigh Wall Street Losses, At 75, Israeli Society Faces Sharpening Divisions, 75 Years After The Nakba, Palestinians Still Long For Return, Napoli To Shake Off Title Blow With One More Point To Go, Europe's Produce At Stake In Spain's Water War, Jessica Shannon showed the results of her 7-day weight loss challenge on Instagram, The reality star received criticisms for promoting a controversial weight loss drink, Mama Junes daughter previously underwent weight loss surgery and some enhancements. "Pumpkin doesn't understand bills. Although June publicly maintains she doesn't know the. View more / View fewer Facts of Jessica Shannon. You were never there to see it. The Mama June: Road to Redemption star, who rose to fame alongside her youngest daughter Alana "Honey Boo Boo" in TLC's Toddlers & Tiaras in 2009, is mom to four daughters: Anna "Chickadee" Cardwell, Jessica "Chubbs" Shannon, Lauryn "Pumpkin" Efrid and Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson. Her mother, JoAnn, is a retired nurse and her father, John, was a career counselor. I love you so much!". Cardwell moved in with her grandmother afterward, briefly returning to her mom's home in 2012 ahead of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's premiere. Her Inner Circle Is Not Surprised, Summer Houses Lindsay Hubbard and Carl Radke React to Scandoval: Crazy, Inside Hannah Godwin, Dylan Barbour's Wedding: Bachelor Nation Guest List, Where 'Love Is Blind' Couple Lauren Speed, Cameron Hamilton Stand Today, Paris Hilton's Son's 'Over-the-Top' Nursery: Details on $1M Baby's Room. Nicknamed "Chickadee," Anna is the oldest of Shannon's children. American actress Jessica Shannon was born Jessica Simone Hammond, in Morgantown, West Virginia. All rights reserved. [Woman] you gain from last year. Lauryn and her husband, Joshua Efrid, are expecting their second child together a baby boy on July 25. Rumer Willis welcomes her first child and reveals the baby's unique name. Since checking into rehab with then-boyfriend Eugene Edward "Geno" Doak after their arrest, Shannon has documented her sobriety journey, last publicly celebrating 16 months sober on Instagram on June 5, 2021. Jessica and Shyann McCant were caught kissing and smiling while walking together. She did not share anything with the media yet. Nearly a year later, she and Stroud got married for a second time in an "intimate oceanfront ceremony" on Feb. 18, 2023. They wanted me to sign away my rights to Anna, but I refused. She has three sisters named Anna Cardwell, Lauryn Shannon, and Alana Thompson. A special episode, 'The Road to Intervention,' airs Friday, May 24, at 9 p.m. Copyright 2023 IBTimes LLC. The pair went on to welcome a daughter together, Kylee Madison, in 2015. It turns out Kylie Jenner and Eva Mendes aren't the only celebrities who kept an entire pregnancy a secret. . Official Sites head hair stylist (1 episode, 2012), department head make-up artist (1 episode, 2013), special makeup effects artist (1 episode, 2016), post-production supervisor (42 episodes, 2014-2016), unit production manager (26 episodes, 2012-2013), post-production supervisor (16 episodes, 2013), unit production manager (11 episodes, 2017), post production supervisor / post-production supervisor (10 episodes, 2012), unit production manager (1 episode, 2012), second assistant director (45 episodes, 2013-2015), first assistant director (18 episodes, 2012-2013), second assistant director (10 episodes, 2012), first assistant director (7 episodes, 2013), second assistant director (7 episodes, 2013), first assistant director (1 episode, 2012), second assistant director (1 episode, 2012), second second assistant director (uncredited) (2 episodes, 2013), construction coordinator (100 episodes, 2012-2017), assistant property master (92 episodes, 2012-2017), paint supervisor (82 episodes, 2013-2017), on set dresser / set dresser (45 episodes, 2012-2015), construction gangboss (22 episodes, 2014-2015), construction secretary (21 episodes, 2014-2015), assistant property master (1 episode, 2012), construction foreman (uncredited) (22 episodes, 2014-2015), general foreman (uncredited) (5 episodes, 2012), assistant property master (uncredited) (5 episodes, 2012), paint foreman (uncredited) (4 episodes, 2012-2013), general foreman (uncredited) (1 episode, 2012), foley cuer / foley mixer (75 episodes, 2012-2017), supervising sound editor (68 episodes, 2012-2016), augment mixer / augment sound editor (28 episodes, 2014-2016), re-recording mixer (26 episodes, 2012-2013), re-recording mixer (24 episodes, 2012-2013), assistant sound editor (24 episodes, 2013-2014), assistant augment mixer (3 episodes, 2016-2017), supervising sound engineer (uncredited) (2 episodes, 2013), visual effects artist (53 episodes, 2014-2017), visual effects producer (53 episodes, 2014-2017), visual effects coordinator (11 episodes, 2017), visual effects supervisor (3 episodes, 2016), visual effects editor: MFX (1 episode, 2016), visual effects producer: MFX (1 episode, 2016), visual effects supervisor (uncredited) (1 episode, 2012), visual effects supervisor (uncredited) (1 episode, 2013), visual effects producer (uncredited) (1 episode, 2013), stunt double: Chelsea Kane / stunt double: Katie Gill (2 episodes, 2013-2016), covering stunt coordinator (2 episodes, 2017), stunt double: Chelsea Kane (1 episode, 2014), stunt double: Tahj Mowry (1 episode, 2015), stunt performer (uncredited) (1 episode, 2012), director of photography second unit (63 episodes, 2014-2016), digital imaging technician (38 episodes, 2013-2014), lighting technician (31 episodes, 2016-2017), lighting console programmer (22 episodes, 2014-2015), assistant chief lighting technician (10 episodes, 2012), digital imaging technician (10 episodes, 2012), lighting console programmer (9 episodes, 2014), still photographer (1 episode, 2013-2016), assistant camera (uncredited) (12 episodes, 2012-2013), dimmer board operator (uncredited) (2 episodes, 2012), casting associate / casting (44 episodes, 2012-2014), executive in charge of casting (44 episodes, 2013-2016), casting associate (uncredited) (1 episode, 2012), key costumer / costume supervisor (98 episodes, 2012-2017), costume supervisor (23 episodes, 2012-2013), set costumer (uncredited) (13 episodes, 2013), set costumer (uncredited) (1 episode, 2012), wrap costumer (uncredited) (1 episode, 2013), assistant editor (69 episodes, 2012-2015), colorist / digital colorist (63 episodes, 2012-2015), post-production assistant (37 episodes, 2013-2014), post production supervisor (22 episodes, 2014), post-production assistant (20 episodes, 2016), post-production coordinator (11 episodes, 2017), colorist (uncredited) (79 episodes, 2012-2017), post-production assistant (uncredited) (10 episodes, 2012), final colorist (uncredited) (3 episodes, 2012), post-production coordinator (uncredited) (1 episode, 2012), composer: additional music (69 episodes, 2012-2015), music coordinator (uncredited) (20 episodes, 2016), script coordinator (33 episodes, 2014-2015), transportation captain (89 episodes, 2012-2016), transportation secretary (1 episode, 2013), transportation dispatcher (1 episode, 2017), assistant production coordinator / production staff / production coordinator (100 episodes, 2012-2017), production accountant / first assistant accountant / production staff (81 episodes, 2012-2017), dialogue coach / production staff (90 episodes, 2012-2017), production coordinator (69 episodes, 2012-2015), office production assistant (53 episodes, 2014-2017), production staff / production associate/audience supervisor / Audience Supervisor / production associate (45 episodes, 2012-2014), 1st assistant production accountant (42 episodes, 2014-2016), production accountant (26 episodes, 2012-2013), production assistant (22 episodes, 2014-2015), production staff / set production assistant (18 episodes, 2013-2014), audience switcher / production staff (18 episodes, 2013-2014), production staff (16 episodes, 2012-2013), audience switcher (12 episodes, 2014-2015), production staff (11 episodes, 2012-2013), production assistant / production staff (1 episode, 2012), production assistant / production staff (4 episodes, 2013), choreographer / choroegrapher (1 episode, 2013), acting coach (uncredited) (1 episode, 2012), choreographer (uncredited) (1 episode, 2012), audience switcher (uncredited) (1 episode, 2014). Eventually, when June returned, she was supposed to get a place with Jessica but that never happened. | I love you tons, baby," she wrote. At the moment, Ashton's mother Jess is in a relationship with her boyfriend, Chris. "June and Josh get along about as well as Sugar Bear and toothpaste," he joked, "but it will get better once the baby comesas long as it don't look like Josh." Sign up and stay up to date with our daily newsletter. The following year, the new parents tied the knot in Las Vegas. Now, she is starring in a new series, Mama June: Family Crisis. Alana has continued to appear in reality shows, from her own TLC spinoff show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, to Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, The Masked Singer and Mama June: Road to Redemption. According to TMZ, which first reported the news, Anna was diagnosed with adrenal carcinoma in January after cancer was discovered in her liver, kidney and lung. Reflecting on her personal life, Jessica is said to be married, as per some online sites. All Rights Reserved, Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google, Heidi Klum Admits She Loves Going Topless: See Her Sexiest Photos Ever, Streaking, Nude Selfies, Oh My! Mama June Shannon and her four daughters. Finally, according to the report, no one June included knows the identity of of 12-year old Lauryns father. TV Shows Ace called her move to promote the product after going through different procedures shameful back then. They had shared snaps on social media but this was the first real . Required fields are marked *. "When my mama got real bad with her [drug use], I didn't know where I was going to end up," she said. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. She continued, "Pumpkin knows ain't none of my babies' daddies stuck around. Being back on my @boombodBOGO shots has me feeling extra motivated. Terms of Use Anna and June's relationship has been strained since 2003, when Anna moved out of her mother's house and in with her grandmother after surviving assault from her mother's then-boyfriend, registered sex offender Mark McDaniel. | "Jessica and Pumpkin have the same dad, but Jessica's dad has had nothing to do with her over the years," Shannon said. Louise stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches . ! one commented. Alana Honey Boo Boo Thompson Is So Down With Mama Junes New Man (EXCLUSIVE), Mama June Wants to Inspire You With a Workout Video! He claims to pat. TMZ reported that Anna underwent a breast lift and implant, while Jessica got liposuction on her bank, flanks, and bra area, plus a tummy tuck. In the episode, Mama Junes family staged an intervention that happened to fall two days prior to her arrest. While June had recently seen Efrid, 21, Jessica, 24, and Alana, 15, she and Cardwell, 26, had been estranged for some time. She even shared exclusive photos with the outlet, including one that showed them kissing near a small tree. Jessica was not the only one who got backlash for promoting the product. June had sold the title to Jessicas car so she really had nothing. Fans became acquainted with Mama Junes daughters on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, the reality stars spinoff show. "All four of my girls walked me down to Justin and his mom walked him down the aisle," Shannon told PEOPLE of the big day. Moving towards her career, Jessica first appeared on TLC in a Reality show. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Copyright IBTimes 2023. In the scene, the 42-year-old, whose real name is June Shannon, got into a confrontation with her daughter Lauryn "Pumpkin" Efird outside her new trailer. She is 17; still in high school; supposed to be graduating this year and now she's having a child." Followers also chimed in with well-wishes. The couple just welcomed their first child while still. Girl power Jessica. Luckily, she was a great caretaker and helped with Pumpkins growing family. The father of Honey Boo Boo's 15-year-old sister Jessica "Chubbs" Shannon, 15, is Michael Anthony Ford, a registered sex offender in Georgia who served more than two years in prison for sexual exploitation of a child over the Internet in 2005. She resides in Los Angeles, California. She has three sisters named Anna Cardwell, Lauryn Shannon, and Alana Thompson. The National Enquirer has learned that June Shannon conceived all of her kids via different sex partners and the three she can name all possess criminal records. Comedian Jess Hilarious ' son's name is Ashton Amar James. Jessica and Shyann McCant were caught kissing and smiling while walking together. 67,126, This story has been shared 29,222 times. The expectant couple also had a sign covered in yellow and blue balloons that featured a quote from Winnie the Pooh: Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart., Im still trying to process that Pumpkin is having a boy and what we are going to do with a boy? June said. IBT Fast Start - Let the best of International News come to you. And I sure aint paying child support for a kid thats not Mikes.. So I figured, let's do it!" We're told Jessica wants to be a plus-sized model and meet a man, and she feels the $80,895 surgical makeover will . Mama June Shannon was just 15 when she gave birth to . Release Dates Get to know Mama Junes four kids: Alana, Lauryn, Jessica and Anna. When did Jessica Shannon begin her entertainment industry? However, it was not the first time the two had been seen together. Get yours now, Shop these 7 amazing Amazon deals ahead of this weekend, Best graduation gifts of 2023: 55 ideas for college, high school, more, Pete Davidson keeps it casual in a bucket hat on the Met Gala 2023 red carpet, Paris Hilton makes Met Gala 2023 red carpet debut in a black leather gown, Kim Kardashian is draped in pearls and corset at Met Gala 2023, Elon Musk Tells Bill Maher Woke Mind Virus Is Dangerous On Real Time, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Mama June stepping up to help daughter Anna Chickadee amid cancer diagnosis, Mama Junes daughter Anna Chickadee shows hair loss after chemo for cancer, Honey Boo Boo confirms sister Anna Chickadee Cardwells cancer diagnosis, Mama Junes daughter Anna Chickadee reportedly diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, Nick Cannon celebrates Jada Pinkett Smith's 'Red Table Talk' cancellation: 'Good', Chance the Rapper's wife posts cryptic quote after his dance with another woman, Meghan Trainor 'can't walk' after 'nightmare' sex with 'big boy' Daryl Sabara, New photo of Meghan Markle that she 'never wanted the world to see', Famed New York socialite Patty Raynes found dead in her Palm Beach home, Michael J. Her birth sign is Libra and her religion is Christianity. In 2015, Anna sued her mother for allegedly unpaid appearances on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, for which she claimed she and her daughter Kaitlyn were owed $300,000. But so happy we got to be home this time for the snow and Ella was actually awake. Ashton Amar James- Name Meaning. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $1.5 million and her salary is somewhere around $50,000 per episode. Viewers of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo are familiar with the shows six-year old star and her dad, David Michael Sugar Bear Thompson, who is also featured on the tragically popular TLC series. Jessica Louise Shannon was born on 12th October 1996 in McIntyre, Georgia, the U.S. She 23 years old as of 2019. "Ohhh, I didn't know you were gay. Tags: Jessica Shannon, Mama June, News, Reality TV, TLC, WeTV, Your email address will not be published. Lauryn and Joshua announced in April 2021 they're expecting baby number two. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ad1ad7b8dc2e939f85a194df4cb787de" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace.