Dunelm has a large clearance section with products up to 50% off. In-store videos, TV commercials, YouTube pre-rolls, infomercials, Facebook content and many other formats we produce hundreds of videos every year in order to explain the features and benefits of our products. Compact but with the power of a full-sized fan. JML offers a wide selection of gadgets and gizmos to make life that little bit easier around the home. Free click and collect is available on most products. Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously. retail customers stores and within our own direct to consumer operation. Frequently asked questions, helpful hints or want to ask us something? CONTACT US - The JML Group GET IN CONTACT Retailers and distributors, please do make contact if you are interested in stocking JML's products or you would like to find out more about our operation. ". So much so, all our products are backed with a 30-day, no-quibble, money-back guarantee. Length: 22 cm, Width: 28.5 cm, Height: 23 cm. Fabric cover: 100% polyester, Foam Insert: 100% Polyurethane. Add to wishlist. Hundreds of fresh designs to see you through Summer >, Dishwasher Safe Parts, Wipe clean with a soft cloth, 1 x Chillmax Air Pure Chill Fan, 1 x UK Adaptor, 1 x User Guide, www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds. It creates an airtight seal with its clever 'flex-flap' technology to stop the draughts and cold air from entering your home! Unfortunately, your shopping bag is empty. Our USP is that we use video to demonstrate our products in-store, and online as well as on TV. We allow deals to be shared on Latest Deals irrelevant of whether or not they generate us money. Sadly not a good experience. Our USP is that we use video to demonstrate our products in-store, and online as well as on TV. Free Standard Delivery Over 49. Hundreds of fresh designs to see you through Summer >, www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds. And if you dont love something, please tell us that too! Find your nearest store. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. Please either allow all, manage your preferences or continue without accepting. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. (7) White Bamboo Ceramic Tumbler. Thank you so much for taking the time for leaving us this review, it is always lovely to get positive feedback! Team JML, Tele sales person was very professional and knowledgeable of my product even with her computer player up shewas bubbly and patient continually making conversation so ten out of ten for me will definitely buy from you again. Just press to stick on. MINERAL MAGIC JML JML has a huge range of innovative products - there really is something for everyone! As per the User Guide (page 9), your Halowave oven comes with a 3 month warranty for the halogen bulb. Search. The non-slip underside keeps the mat in place while having a soft upper surface to provide comfort for your feet. JML refused to replace the bulb as they said it was a consumable item and not covered by the warranty. In order to buy non . Track Order Store Finder Help. The motion sensor is always ready to turn on at any sign of movement. up to 60% off - Better than Half Price, Half Price Minnie Mouse T-Shirt at Brand Threads. 4.0 out of 5 stars. In order to make this happen JML has its own film production team along with our own studio, edit suites and 3D graphics facilities. What Holidays Is The Ymca Closed, Order by midnight for next day delivery. George Opens a new window; Photo Prints Opens a new window; Asda Mobile Opens a new window; Travel Money Opens a new window; Asda Tyres Opens a new window; Opticians Opens a new window; Breakdown Cover Opens a new window; Credit Card Opens a new window; Gift Cards Opens a new window; Car Insurance Opens a new window; Home Insurance Opens a new window; Pet Insurance Opens a . I went to Argos, explained and provided them with the reference number. Shop Now:Kitchen|Health & Beauty|Home & DIY|Pets|Gift Ideas|Offers|. We allow deals to be shared on Latest Deals irrelevant of whether or not they generate us money. Anonymous. Thankyou Dora Crawford. 14.99 from Dunelm. discover jml in a store near you. Free click and collect is available on most products. JML Doktor Power Magic Eraser . JML has distribution partners in over 50 markets around the world. jml products at dunelm 15. You'll find food news, recipes, lifestyle hints, hacks and tips, family activities, community and more. So, if you're interested in working for us, apply for one of our current roles below with your latest CV. WoodWick. Read reviews (285) 1/4 Discount Type. Dunelm has a large clearance section with products up to 50% off. With 4 easy press functions, this fan is easy to operate with on/off, low, medium and high settings and top fill tank allows convenience and practical refilling. Here you can view our full range, buy with confidence and watch all of our demonstration videos for each and every one of our products. Contacted jml and spoke to a very helpful lady. So glad to hear you are happy with our service. Get more out of your purchases, with cashback at JML Direct. Lowest price in 30 days. 14.99 View Product Add to Wish List Tri-Beam JML Finishing Touch Flawless Brows Trimmer - Rose Gold. the UK and Ireland distribution rights for the very best innovative products JML Handy Brite 247 Lumens Solar LED Spotlight123/4992, Single JML Fast Fit Ironing Board Cover 139 X 49cm in Assorted Styles, JML Fast Fit Ironing Board Cover 139 X 49cm. jml products all products; all products all products filter by: Press enter to collapse or expand the menu. Please tell us what you love about a JML product. I bought a JML DriBUDDI through Argos in May 2022. Jml (john Mills Limited) receives up to 0.09M pageviews per day. Shop online today! Logo - go to homepage. Direction Headband . The lady was very helpful polite and very professional without being pushy. Founded in 1986 by John Mills, JML was run from the basement of his family house in Camden. (72) Freemove Air Cordless FV6520 Steam Iron. From clever cookware and speedy-cleaning equipment to smart storage ideas and beauty hacks weve got a product that is sure to surprise and delight anyone. Both being returned for refund! This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been . WHAT WE DO. This mat is long-lasting as the fibres will not wear down and cleans easily. 6.00 from Dunelm. And, with around 12,000 points of purchase across the UK, you can find some of our most popular products in your local Asda, Boots, Tesco, Wilko and Robert Dyas, as well as in many more stockists up and down the country's high streets and retail parks. Our budget-friendly electricals come from top manufacturers including Blaupunkt, Goodmans, Tower, Phillips, Energizer, Eveready, Playstation, XBox, Russel Hobbs, Breville and many more besides. Team JML. We provide top selling products and highly effective video content which is used to market our brands online, on TV and instore. WINIX Zero Compact Air Purifier. The Fine Bedding Company. You can read our full cookie policy. Logo - go to homepage. I also received an email from her, confirming this and asking that I send my receipt for their records, which I did. Contour Legacy Leg Pillow aligns, cushions and cradles your hips while you sleep, giving you . Designed by Jml, the Magic Pad comes complete with 30 stencils for fun and learning and is great for use at home or keeping the little ones entertained whilst traveling. . Sold alongside our iconic video screen demonstration stands, JML products have been loved and trusted by retailers and shoppers alike for over 30 years. 4.4. from 83 reviews. Successful products may also then be suitable Stores Help. JML Regis Stone 20cm Frying Pan Grey. Forum Member. Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here, And you'll be entered into a prize draw for a 250 gift card. 50% Discount JML Magic Pad . delivery options from 4.95*. Go to the shop Go to the shop. I purchased a swivel sweep for an xmas present which was defected. As well as developing our own products, JML secures JML Microtouch Titanium Max Personal Trimmer JML Microtouch Titanium Max Personal Trimmer 4.3 Write a review 19.99 7914733 Maximum quantity reached in your basket Add to basket Collect 76 points with this purchase Find in store Product details NEW AND IMPROVED ALL-IN-ONE PERSONAL TRIMMER You will be contacted by email to verify your review. I do not expect an item to be rendered unusable after only 6 months. Tesco Travel Pillow Rpet. Designed by JML, this white fly screen is perfect for keeping bugs and flies out whilst still allowing the fresh air in. 19.96. Designed to fill any space with a powerful bright light, the Handi Brite features a swivel hook to hang above your work space and is lightweight, compact in size, battery powered and portable. JML Regis Stone 28cm Frying Pan. They did the necessary checks on their end and then gave me my replacement.Overall, I had a great experience with both companies. JML handles Direct to Consumer distribution in-house from our dedicated Tyne Dock facility in South Shields, Tyne & Wear. Hello, We are very sorry to learn of this experience. Oracal 651 Vinyl Edmonton, This piece includes an evaporative silver infused filter for long lasting cooling which can be easily washed for maintenance and cleaning. JML has distribution partners in over 50 markets around the world. Your reviews also help other people to make informed choices and provide the best possible shopping experience at JMLdirect.com. Garden Arches, Arbours & Pergolas Canopies & Awnings Garden Buildings Fencing, Decking & Landscaping Fencing, Decking & Landscaping Garden Fencing Garden Trellis Garden Screening Lawn & Garden Edging Raised Beds Decorative Stones, Aggregates & Chippings Artificial Grass Decking Fencing, Decking & Landscaping Garden Tidy Plant Care Plant Care Furniture Delivery 9.95. Free Same-Day Click & Collect. STOCK OUR PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION SUBMIT A PRODUCT OUR RETAIL PARTNERS IN THE UK Menu. To cover the site's running costs, Latest Deals uses affiliate links. See recent. This piece includes an evaporative silver infused filter for long lasting cooling which can be easily washed for maintenance and cleaning. JML's philosophy is to do as much in-house as possible. Keep your home safe and secure with JML handy Brite solar spotlight. On rare occasions delivery may take a little longer; if you have not received your items within 14 days of you placing your order, please contact our customer service team. EPIC Joules Sale! It's lightweight to use with an extendable handle to save you from back ache. Cherry Lane Garden Centres. JMLs philosophy is to do as much in-house as possible. Whether you shop with us in-store, on JMLdirect.com, or via our pioneering home-shopping channel and infomercials, were confident youll love your JML product. Collect 40 points with this purchase. Clever ideas are all in one package well done. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee,please contact our customer services team on freephone 0800 781 7831 to assist you further. Bulk distribution to UK & Ireland retailers is managed by JMLs partner, the Port of Tyne, at the same site in South Shields. Dlc 1 119, If you click on a link to an external website and make a purchase, Latest Deals may earn a commission. These were okay, so she took me through the process of getting a replacement via Argos. Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here, And you'll be entered into a prize draw for a 250 gift card. HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Stores Help. The idea is good, however, unless you are a size 16 or less, forget it.. even with the extensions.. Our non-stick technology means you'll spend less time cleaning up and more time with family and friends. 50% OFF. 3. We use cookies to help give you the best experience on our website with improved customisation, analytics & advertising (inc. personalisation). Favourites; My Account. (10) Bamboo Bath Brush. Only a tiny fraction of products considered by our No cashback available. Thank you for visiting our website. With a magnetised screen opening, this fly screen opens easily and snaps shut in seconds. I have surprised myself in all honesty but yes I really would recommend these. Great products that make life everyday easier are fundamental you can find genuine jml products and promotions Products you may also like. We are the global leaders in the development and distribution of innovative consumer products brought to life with video demonstration. inventors, trade shows and international partners. This Hydro Wonder Mat is designed for a shower, bathtub or any water surface, with an interwoven fabric that allows water to pass through, so plugholes and drains will not block. Shop; Trending; Jubilee offers; Shop at Argos; Shop all categories; Trending; . Choose your favourite products from JML Direct and check out the Get up to 10% off for Skincare. Unfortunately, your shopping bag is empty. Comments please, maybe JML replacing the tape and try again. Dyson Corrale straightener. JML works with many of the UKs biggest and most prestigious retailer supplying products to over 10,000 stores nationwide. Verified Reviewer. In Prussian blue & rich copper. 12. I just saw 3 adverts for JML products in one ad break and it made me wonder who the hell makes these things - like the magnicard - cos if my sight is bad rather than get a pair of glasses I will buy a silly card that I will most likely leave in a shop. Garnier Ambre Solaire. Rechargeable lithium ion battery runs for up to 6 hours. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? 4.99. The company even took my mental health issue into consideration when returning product. Built-in soft-glow blue LED night light. Find more genuine deals & bargains recommended by real people at LatestDeals . (148) Write a review. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Problem with go chef - Deborah sorted it very efficiency and easily - replacement will be sent - would suggest you fine tune refunds so that courier picks up the return and gives you the replacement at same time - other companies have that arrangement and works well - I now have to wait until courier pickup tomorrow before you send another likely next week due to bank holiday - 6 days later! So you can browse online, phone us up, or pop into your local store. Whatever our customers requirements, we ensure that we provide all the necessary resources to provide first class service and making working with JML everyday easier. Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos. Mobros.co.uk. Skip to Content. 30 Dunelm. They also . The nice ladies and gentlemen, (no automated call centres or bots here) in our South Shields' Contact and Distribution Centre, know our products inside out and they love a good chat too so if you need us, we are always here to help make shopping with JML, and using our products, as easy as possible. Used on fully tiled bathroom, sprayed bathroom cleaner onto tiles and then used suggested scrubbing head. Based in London, we started as a family owned company and are extremely proud of our rapidly expanding global brand. delivery options from 3.95*. and developing and improving products. Don't Miss Bakeware from as Little as 9.99 at JML Direct. Dyson Corrale straightener. Result: dirty foam left on tiles and running down the walls. Designed to fill any space with a powerful bright light, the Handi Brite features a swivel hook to hang above your work space and is lightweight, compact in size, battery powered and portable. (Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm). Cool down from the stifling heat with the JML Chillmax Air Pure Chill fan designed to transform warm, dry air into cool mist. Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. 349. Would you like to add a photos or videos? Our team source new Stores Help. Thank you so much for taking the time for leaving us this review, it is always lovely to get positive feedback!