He is open-minded and allows others to question the truth of his statements. ------------------ Soul Mate Love Calculator. Juno was likely instantly attracted to the Ascendant person. The Juno person is in love with the Mercury persons intellectual nature. This is especially true for the conjunction, sextile and trine. (function(){ This aspect indicates the union between marital commitment and spirituality. Particular my Juno in regards to his sun sign. His Juno conjuncts her Jupiter (a perfect match) and opposes her Mars. My Nn is 26Cap/my SN is CanHis jupiter conjuncts my Sn at 0Leo. The Juno person admires the Neptune person, and sees them as their ideal mate. and T. Juno conjunct my natal Sun and going to his Natal Juno . The best part is you are able to ask any specific questions you have. <>Increased chances of great sex in a committed relationship. and for his saturn on your DC in your 7th houseWhen your relationship partners Saturn is in your seventh house, you will be serious about entering into a committed relationship and need to ensure from the outset that you have compatible views on what marriage means so that you can establish you relationship according to an enduring structure that will satisfy both of you. This aspect indicates the couple was likely married in a past life and have reunited in this lifetime to attend to unfinished business. Both partners are depicted by the Sun: Theyre independent, proud, strong people with their own successful, entrepreneurial careers. This is especially true of the conjunction, trine, and sextile. The influence of the conjunction of Jupiter and the Ascendant on the fate of the Native gives the impression of an open, optimistic freethinker and knows how to be his own in any company.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'dreamastromeanings_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_1',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-dreamastromeanings_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'dreamastromeanings_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_2',173,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-dreamastromeanings_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1'); .large-mobile-banner-1-multi-173{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. In the case of the square and opposition, the Juno person is likely very attracted to the Uranus person, even though the Uranus person is not their regular type at all. This aspect increases the chances of continuing to have great sex after marriage. However, we all know that Mars has a tendency to act impulsive and combative- so . Well see some examples later. What does it mean? The Sun and Moon (by sign, house, major aspects); The four angles and planets within 810 of the angles; A sign or house emphasis;A major configuration like a t-s. Any dominant or missing elements and modes. I believe, quite seriously and literally that My son was King David and I was his first wife, Michal, in a past life. The Saturn person's commitment may add a much needed structure and safety to the Sun person's life, while the Sun person may provide warmth and energy to the Saturn person's stern exterior. How much we believe, the amount of optimism, how sincere and ready we are to open up, the kindness and nobility in us. In the case of the square and opposition, the Moon person may not be the Juno persons regular type, especially in the way the Moon person expresses their emotions. The trine and sextile aspects are also indicators of attraction. The Ascendant person harbors feelings of intense physical attraction towards the Venus person. The physical aspect of our union is deeply satisfying. Find out important dates in 2022 that can be a improve your relationships, career opportunites and health considerations. Astro-Databank, the world-wide unique collection of more than 35`000 chart data is online The equivalent of the Greek Zeus, with almost identical divine functions. Stopping spiritual and intellectual growth is always transformed into excess weight and unbridled voluptuousness. This reading will help guide you in areas of your life and help you overcome obstacles and transform toxic relationships. So, how do we approach a First Meeting chart? This aspect sometimes indicates multiple marriages. When the prophecy told him that if he had a male child with Metis, that child would overthrow him, Zeus swallowed Metis. As such, it is very easy for them to commit to each other. I would probably consider the reply from B to be the first chart of interaction because a connection has been made. MARS-ASCENDANT Aspects in Synastry (conjunction, sextile, trine, opposition, square) With Mars conjunct Ascendant (Mars opposite Descendant) sexual attraction is very, very potent. Paul Newmans Juno is opposite Joanne Woodwards Jupiter, and her Juno is conjunct his Venus and Mercury, and opposite his Pluto. This is an excellent indication of long term commitment and marriage, given the rest of the synastry is supportive. Juno was likely instantly attracted to the Ascendant person. On the downside, the Jupiter person may make the Juno person suspicious of infidelity. He gets along well with world-class businessmen, kings and tractor drivers without much effort. We can check Juno in our natal chart, in synastry, and in composite charts. Sun conjunct, sextile, or trine Jupiter 3. Juno Conjunct Ascendant & Juno Opposition Descendant Synastry. Practical interaction with the Jupiter-Ascendant conjunction Money falls from the sky, and useful connections arise by themselves, remaining for many years a help in business. 1. The Uranus person shows the Juno person the importance of independence in a relationship. Nemesis took pity on the swan and took him in her arms. We may need to re-evaluate our lives further as Saturn moves through Aquarius. Perhaps thats because its a real moment in time (unlike the composite) and a moment that was experienced energetically by both parties (unlike the Davison). I shall share these in my two case studies later. They give optimism, self-confidence, and foster collaboration, usually in the scientific field. How do you think squares would be felt? lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId + '-asloaded'), { attributes: true }); Despite that holy, divine marriage, Zeus is known for a huge number of children, with mortals and other goddesses. Juno represents what we need in a mate, rather than simply who we are attracted to. They might not appreciate the way the Venus person shows love. Juno Aspects to the Sun. i think that the Juno/Angle is common aspect of couples who really see each other as natural committed partners. This is especially true for the conjunction, sextile and trine. There may be power struggles between the couple. The Juno person may feel the Mars person does not assert themselves in a way the Juno person finds ideal. In the case of the square and opposition, the Moon person may not be the Juno persons regular type, especially in the way the Moon person expresses their emotions. His brothers are, among others, Pluto and Neptune (Hades and Poseidon). following up on my own post for future folks who may come upon it: The Mercury person might have different ideas on marriage and partnership than the Juno person. He might be older, and you may meet him later in your life (after your Saturn Return). Asteroid Juno shows what we want from a partner and long-term relationships. It was my sister's emotional dramas and relationship choices that impacted our family for years. Make sure you dont marry someone simply because you think he needs help! My mother sold the family house later that year, when TR Saturn conjoined SunVenus in Cancer in the 8th. In the case of the opposition, it can be a case of opposites attract in which the Moon person has different, yet complementary qualities that the Juno person looks for in a mate. Notice a "Karmic" double whammy for JUNO, his JUNO being conjunct your Saturn. In it, I reiterate the observation that people decide to begin significant relationships when there are transits or directions to natal Venus, the Descendant degree, or a natal planet in the 7th house. Having ones Juno conjunct or opposite another persons Ascendant is a powerful indication of attraction and compatibility. Nowhere. The danger exists if the Saturn person's gloom and negativity proves . swamp fire seafood boil recipe; milwaukee symphony tuba; aaron anthony midsomer; bishop phil willis organist; unauthorized paypal charge on my credit card Neptune passes through both birth places in Italy of the two men with whom my sister and I had ill-suited but long-term relationships. cadre consists of two astrological lexica. The Asteroid of marital commitment meets the planet of commitment! With connections that are made online first, there are a few charts to consider. and your SN connection the planet person like the SN person more,and SN person gets bored with the planet person but the sense of familiarity and comfort is there from the SN person. The . when youre encouraged to kick off your shoes (Pisces) and have fun. The Ascendant person looks and projects herself how the Juno person envisions their marriage partner. Juno in Aquarius: The partner will be original, independent, logical. All aspects are important in a synastry reading, but the basics (Sun, Moon, Ascendant, Venus, Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter) are the best indicators of a successful marriage. English-language astrology magazine in the world today. Ill give some examples later. The natives self-confidence extends to personal relationships. Very lucky, many consider him lucky. Her Juno in Libra conjuncts his Sun and Mercury. Couple B: Image by Prettysleepy from Pixabay. The Juno person feels the Venus person is their ideal mate, and it is easy for them to commit to each other on a romantic level. The Juno person feels attracted to and comfortable with the way the Mercury person expresses their intellect. . If Jupiter in the 1st house will not even hide them, then with the position of the planet of great happiness in the 12th house, they can support romances on the side for years and no one will know about it. what the Juno person considers their type. The ascendant individual often seeks to please the Jupiter individual. It usually describes the supporter/nurturer in the relationship. I run a course at the London School of Astrology on all aspects of synastry and relationship analysis. var lo = new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent); Ive also found (in retrospect) that key names (of people, places, etc.) The conjunction and opposition are the strongest connections, while the trine and sextile are less potent, yet still effective. The Juno person might project their ideal mates qualities onto the Neptune person, and the Neptune person might play along with this to save the Juno person from disappointment. In the case of the square and opposition, the Sun person may not be the Juno persons regular type, but there is a fascination regardless. Having ones Juno conjunct or . This could definitely mean this couple will get married (again), but the South Node person may feel the Juno persons reinforces habits they need to leave behind. I talk to him now, more than I did when we were dating.. me /himsun= leo/piscesmoon=leo/sagvenus cancer/capmars leo/aquamercury= leo/pisces asc pisces/virgo. Hi, I need some help. The square aspect indicates the Ascendant person is not exactly the Juno persons type. Following my fathers death many years later, the pensions (8th house) he had set up for himself and my mother helped her financially and they continue to support her to this day (Cancer). Intertwining and supporting each other, they affect fate more strongly than other aspects, however, the influence can be both inspiring and destructive, depending on the spiritual qualities of the native. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); He willingly helps people and supports them, showing enviable loyalty, but only as long as they respect his moral and ethical standards. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Sun persons basic nature expresses the qualities the Juno person is looking for in a partner. In the case of the square, the Juno person is fascinated by the Mars person, as they challenge the Juno persons idea of an ideal marriage partner. Sun trine or sextile Mars 3. The conjunction of Juno and Jupiter is one of the best Juno Synastry aspects of all. In the case of the square and opposition, the Mars person may not be the Juno persons regular type. Philosophical interests; often spiritual and religious leaders. But we cant not severe the tie.. The planet person represents what the Juno person is looking for in a relationship. Juno in Scorpio: Your partner will be sexual, mysterious, and perhaps jealous. The path to success lies through travel to distant countries, cooperation with foreign partners, and if Jupiter rules the 7th house, then marriage with a person of a different nationality. There may be barriers to formalizing a commitment. Ascendant transit ushers in a period of personal development, financial achievement, and fruitful new partnerships. Reply. They themselves also have support at the right time. Jupiter Conjunct Ascendant, Jupiter Conjunct Ascendant Synastry. Free Horoscopes charts, calculations Birth Natal Chart Online Calculator Ascendant, Rising Sign Calculator Astro Portrait: Sun, Moon, ASC Personal Daily Horoscope Transit Chart Calculator Secondary Progressions Solar Arc, Solar Return, Prognoses Synastry, Composite, Davison Chart Traditional Astrology Calculator Sidereal Astrology Calculator Draconic Astrology Calculator Various astrology . Both are super busy, and their work demands that they make decisions quickly and lead the way. Despite this, there is a lot of attraction towards the Moon person. Your optimism inspires others, those who see you as a kind of authority. ins.style.minWidth = container.attributes.ezaw.value + 'px'; Jupiter is the supreme god of the Romans. Juno and Jupiter are natural partners for one another. ins.dataset.adChannel = cid; The Ascendant person may come to resent the fact that the Juno person does not embody more qualities of their Descendant over time, unless the Juno . She has: And my sisters daughter, who was an unexpected addition in 1994 and shifted the whole family dynamic, was born with the Sun at 25 Virgo (conjunct the charts Uranus). The Juno person feels attracted to and comfortable with the way the Mercury person expresses their intellect. Extraordinary self-confidence and the right to a better destiny; with a positive development of events and self-improvement, they fly up several steps above their original position in society. He may be interested in you but his shyness preventing to speak up he is poetic mind like you to chase him since you just mentioned his sun sign that is not justify this person over all personality. In my experience, a horoscope cast for the first time two people meet/connect is more important than a wedding chart, a midpoint chart (such as the Davison or composite), or any other horoscope cast for a pivotal moment in two peoples lives together. ins.style.display = 'block'; Have good opportunities for growth, both career and spiritual. You both easily inspire each other to live up to your full potential for success. Sun sextile or trine Saturn 3. Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae lorem. With this aspect, there is a tendency to overweight. The Juno persons feelings of commitment are activated by the Venus person, and the Venus person finds an ideal partner in the Juno person. The magazine is known for: More information: 'Sun/Moon' synastry aspects are the most common aspects of marriage in synastry because . The Juno person sees the Ascendant person as their ideal mate. The Juno person is attracted to the sexual charisma and assertiveness of the Mars person. Juno in Aquarius: The partner will be original, independent, logical. It was also the charts Pluto square Pluto transit, and there were numerous solar arcs, too, including SA Descendant conjunct Venus in the 8th. what is his/your moon/venus sign? My mother met my very Plutonic father when solar arc (SA) Pluto in her 7th house opposed her natal Venus, and transiting (TR) Saturn opposed her natal Moon in Libra. When my father died in late January 2003, TR Mars was at 6 Sagittarius (on the charts Ascendant), Chiron at 10 Capricorn (opposite Venus), Saturn at 22 Gemini (conjunct 7th-ruler Mercury in the 7th), and Neptune at 10 Aquarius (opposite the charts Moon and SA Sun). The Midheaven (MC) can show the goals/missions of the pair and the reputation of the couple; the Ascendant shows the shared outlook and dominant image. H i Anonymous! Her Juno opposes his Saturn/Mars conjunction. The opposite point is the anti Vertex, which will always fall into the exact opposite house and sign. Jupiter Conjunct Ascendant, Natal Jupiter Conjunct Ascendant Transit Jupiter is conjunct Uranus. I am curious to . This is especially true of the conjunction, trine, and sextile. The harmonious aspects (conjunction, sextile, and trine) can act in a similar fashion to Venus. According to the myth, Juno was Jupiters wife. With this reading you receive. Jupiter Conjunct Ascendant - Synastry, Transit, Composite. But, when on one occasion her husband was absent, Zeus took his form and spent the night with Alcmene on deception. Unless the relationship remains a virtual one or theres an extended period online before meeting, Im more inclined to prioritise the first face-to-face meeting in person because theres a further exchange an interaction of physical energy, the first handshake, greeting hug or kiss. His moon conjuncts my Neptune, his neptune conjuncts my Mc. My mothers name, Rachel, is close to Rachele, which is at 24 Aries, arc minutes away from Saturn (my Saturn-rising mum was definitely Saturn in that relationship!). The Juno person admires the Neptune person, and sees them as their ideal mate. It's a great aspect right off the bat! It is easy for the two of them to commit to each other on a fundamental level. what about Juno conjunct pluto we have this . Charts provided by the author; chart data are confidential but accurate as reported by the couples. Pisces are slow and gentle to open up how long have you been dating for to commit to next level? They love large gestures, are hospitable, generous, especially when they are in good disposition position of the spirit. By my understanding, Juno is the wife archetype. They might not appreciate the way the Venus person shows love. in 1600 stores worldwide or online by (print or digital) subscription. Their long relationship has had many events that have been reflected in the First Meeting chart. In the case of the square and opposition, the Pluto person may be too forceful in trying to transform the Juno persons ideas about marriage and commitment. the sun juno aspects are within 2 degree, . Juno feels safe and secure with Saturn. You titled the very title by the tag Juno conjunct Juno synasty. I don't know who feels it more. Theres a triple conjunction of SunVenusMars. Juno was likely instantly attracted to the Ascendant person. It can be found at Juno - Ascendant: With this aspect we have most likely an ideal relationship between two people; full of love, romance, care and passion. While Venus and Mars represent our ideal mate, Juno represents loyalty and attachment. Posts: 237From: IrelandRegistered: Nov 2009. As with any chart, I would focus on: The Sun complex (its sign, house, and aspects by conjunction, square, or opposition) shows the main purpose and focus of the union. In fact, Ive found that this chart responds much better to forecasting methods than any of the midpoint-constructed relationship charts. He cheated on her, yet she still stayed with him, and fulfilled her traditional duties. It's best to first look at the natal charts, separately, to avoid any confusion. Watching them interact is always fascinating: They talk over each other, shout, argue, bully, and curse! Saturn stimulates Junos desire to settle down. At the time of the meeting, my father was in crisis (8th) six months earlier, he had lost his common law wife to cancer and, because she had no will, he had been forced by her family to give up their residence (Cancer, 8th). Zeus used cunning and turned himself into a wounded swan. Juno in Aries: Your partner will be fiery, direct, aggressive, and active. Paul Newmans Juno is opposite Joanne Woodwards Jupiter, and her Juno is conjunct his Venus and Mercury, and opposite his Pluto. Juno in Leo: Your partner will be creative, egotistical, energetic, and full of life. The Jupiter person tends to give the other person the benefit of the doubt. var cid = '5596380066'; Think of Juno as the Eve of Astrology. He might work in the health field. This is especially true for the conjunction, sextile and trine. the nodes. You may meet your partner abroad. The transiting or directed planet will go a long way in describing how the union and the person may influence or transform our life at that moment in time. This is especially true for the conjunction, sextile and trine. This will tell us whether the relationship is dominated by lunar issues/themes or Mercurial ones. My chart has: My older sister Helen was born three days after the Full Moon at 2 Virgo (on the charts Jupiter). At the same time. That used to be the most common scenario. his juno trine with mt saturn, his juno opposition to my ascendant, his juno square my mc. The Juno person feels the Venus person is their ideal mate, and it is easy for them to commit to each other on a romantic level. It is even in the URL https://starscopestoday.com/tag/juno-conjunct-juno-synastry Juno in Capricorn: Your spouse will be a corporate type. The conjunction of Jupiter with the Ascendant affects the appearance, character and event algorithms in the natives life, creating: large physique, large head volume, excess weight in the abdomen; good nature and broad soul combined with vanity and ambition. He has not asked me to marry himbut I do believe that we have Karmic connections, I don't think that Juno by itself decide who will be your husband per say my first husband was Pisces and second was Capricorn and I have children with the second husband..and they both were meant to be my sole mate according to Sun sign specially my first husband but we didn't have no relevant connections in our charts. Venus-Mars and even Sun-Ascendant-Sun in house highly personalized combinations; Every significative aspect between planets, Ascendant and Midheaven; Planets in sign, planets in house, houses in . This is especially true of the conjunction, trine, and sextile. The Astroid of marital commitment in aspect to the planet of freedom! In the case of the square and opposition, the Sun person may not be the Juno persons regular type, but there is a fascination regardless. With the Moon rising, family and food are ever present. In addition, bond carriers are prone to side fads. This is especially true for the conjunction, sextile and trine. In the case of the square and opposition, the Juno person is likely very attracted to the Uranus person, even though the Uranus person is not their regular type at all. container.style.width = '100%'; juno dw with a guy, along with his juno trine my moon (though maybe too wide at 4) and so far things are okay but theres a nagging feeling in me that foresees it devolving into a mutually resentful death spiral. You will receive an email within 24 hours please check spam folder. The strongest aspects are of course conjunctions and oppositions, trines and sextiles are not so strong but still very effective. There is a well-known example of the goddess Nemesis, who ran away from Zeus, turning into various animals. In art, he is depicted as a tall man with a serious face, long beard, with a ribbon around his head, often with lightning in his hands. They also feel really comfortable and really familiar with each other. This in itself is not a deal breaker, as it is important to consider the entire chart. Author: They give expensive gifts, take them to glamorous restaurants and social events. Taken from this issue: In the case of the square, the Juno person is fascinated by the Mercury person, even though they do not express their intellect in a way the Juno person finds ideal. The Juno person sees the Sun person as their ideal mate. This aspect indicates the union between marital commitment and spirituality. The two of you may be looking for different qualities in a partner and a relationship. container.appendChild(ins); 2022 can bring new adventures, new roads to explore, and new successes to reach! Sometimes theres also an inner planet or angle that solar arcdirects into Libra or the zodiac sign of the 7th house. Synastry Aspects for Soulmates have wonderful implications. The Pluto person transforms the Juno persons idea of the ideal marriage partner. The life of such people is literally permeated with philosophical and serious interests; often they see themselves in the role of spiritual leaders of their neighbors. In this case, the Jupiter person may have a different belief system than the Juno person, which could cause issues with formalizing a partnership. Abroad, foreigners, distant lands, distant travels. A person sincerely does not understand that he is proud of the little things that are natural for the majority. The Wiki`s The Juno person find the Uranus persons uniqueness and individuality very attractive. Juno, a Roman goddess, was Jupiter's wife. What is the sign of your AC/Juno connection? (In other words, we might meet someone when their Venus directs/progresses to a sensitive degree in our own chart.). Juno is often strongly placed in synastry charts of marriage couples. The conjunction is a powerful indication of compatibility, for it shows the couple is looking for the same thing in a relationship and marraige partner. The Venus person embodies the ideal partner of the Juno person. Soon after the wedding in May 1969, my mother left her work to focus on the family home and later became the bookkeeper for my dads legal business. They are career-focused, and they usually do it. And for this article, Im considering charts for no more than two people. The Uranus person shows the Juno person the importance of independence in a relationship. The money he won for them would ensure that they and their families had greater security and protection (Cancer). How fair a person is and the degree of moral values in us. NN 20,49 in Pisces, SN 20,49 in Virgo, NN 19,54 in Scorpio, SN 19,54 in Taurus. In the case of the opposition, it can be a case of opposites attract in which the Sun person has different, yet complementary qualities that the Juno person looks for in a mate. I also have this with Pisces.. His Juno conjuncts my Asc.. by one orb.. His SN conjuncts my Asc by 3 orbs.. As for Jupiter his Sun sextiles my jupiterHis jupiter trines my Neptunehis jupiter sextiles my pluto.. by Astrodienst is a free encyclopedia of astrology. They speak meaningfully, emphasizing important points from their point of view. AstroWiki But Ive got a few Sag placements including a major 9th house stellium; Id like to think that compensates for it. her juno Opposes my venus by 4. it trines my asc by 4 as well. This article was published in The Mountain Astrologer, Aug/Sep 2021 and can be purchased here. She was born with the Sun at 78 Leo (on the charts 9th-house Moon). This in depth personalized Astrology reading can provide you with a 30 minute recording session to get a clear idea of what the next 12 months has in store. The Juno person finds the Uranus person very exciting and attractive. The father kept the mortal Danai trapped in the basement, so that she would not conceive, after the prophet told him that his grandson would kill him. In the case of the square and opposition, the Pluto person may be too forceful in trying to transform the Juno persons ideas about marriage and commitment. (Theres no guarantee that these transits or directions to our natal chart will result in a relationship, as we are usually in charge of making the choice to enter into one.). And the Mercury line is near where my Mexican spouse is from. They love talking about their relationship and planning their future.