Yes, the whole experience is pricey but it comes with the location. Great tacos!!! I would think that the entrance terrace would be on the square in front of the restaurant, which was not open when We sat at a terrace where you walked through an entrance and then off a side deck, but right on the water. The waiter also provided help for choosing a nice local white wine bottle (POSH, 2019). Dear Patrick K, What is the difference between the main terrace and the entrance terrace? Claimed. But it wasn't just the food that made this dining experience so memorable - it was the entire atmosphere. The tacos were great and our server was quick to find the least pricey way of getting what I wanted. Just perfect! Make sure to book a table in the front row overlooking the sea. Mr. Nikolich was very attentive but not overbearing. The restaurant's chef, Mario Bunda, leads a team whose varied offerings include lobster from the Dalmatian island of Vis and delicacies from the local waters of the Adriatic. One of my best meals in recent memory. We tried the tasting menu, and each one was better than the last (literally.. the desert was the best desert Ive ever had) The seafood was incredibly fresh and expertly prepared, and the flavours were truly outstanding. Temeljni kapital: 5.057.900,00 kuna uplaen u cijelosti lanovi Uprave: Mario Rai, Ivo Dobroslavi, Toni Lazarevi We came for my birthday and were treated like royalty. But it wasn't just the food that made this dining experience so memorable - it was the entire atmosphere. Ezza Steak & Cocktail Bar 365 reviews Closed Now Steakhouse $$$$ "Ezza excellent" "Ezza Dubrovnik" 2022 3. If you want good food without spending a lot of money, put TuttoBene on your list. To top it off, we were served the most fantastic desert cocktail that still makes my mouth water. Nautika Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 5 Reasons to Love Croatias Gorgeous Seaside City | TripAdvisor Blog, Hospitality Awards | Editors' Choice 2019 | Hideaway Report, Brsalje 3 Pile Gate, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia. Closed Sunday and Monday. The nautikarestaurants.com website uses the Google Analytics Analytics measuring service. Nautika Restaurant, Dubrovnik - Restaurant menu and price, read 1417 reviews rated 75/100. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. We had a wonderful evening with top class food, service & ambiance. 1,652 reviews #3 of 374 Restaurants in Dubrovnik Seafood Mediterranean European. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We are appreciative for your recognition of our wonderful service and attention to detail. The cuisine is innovative, seekingMore, The venue is incredible, the food is out of this world! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It really couldn't have been any better. Food is great and the cocktail was amazing. What would be the bestvtime of day or evening to gi to the panoramic restaurant. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The only con Let's work on the bathroom situation.". learn more. Food and dessert are fantastic. 10/10 recommend. Two had lamb & I had the veal. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dubrovnik, Fusion Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubrovnik, Seafood Restaurants for Breakfast in Dubrovnik, Steakhouses with Outdoor Seating in Dubrovnik, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubrovnik, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubrovnik. Whether you wish to indulge in elegant or casual dining, you will long cherish your culinary experiences in the Nautika's collection of renowned Dubrovnik restaurants at prime locations. I couldn't really answer that its a speciality fish restaurant which was what we ate. Many people from public life enjoyed in our culinary experience. This is a review for restaurants near Hermitage, MO: "Super fun place!!!!! We are going to be in Dubovnik in early October this year. Reading you review makes us very happy and we are pleased to learn that you spentMore, My wife and I had an unforgettable evening at Nautika in Dubrovnik. Franais . Mr. Nikolich was very attentive but not overbearing. What would be the bestvtime of day or evening to gi to the panoramic restaurant. All "Restaurants" results in Hermitage, MO 65668, "Super fun place!!!!! The food was exquisite and Maro gave us an incredible dining experience. Maro is my favorite waiter since a long time after visiting so many premium restaurants, highly recommended! Review. Thank you also for your excellent review; it is in fact a big motivation for us toMore, Nautika is top notch on the culinary world stage, and Mica is the star of the show!!! In October it might be a little cold in the evening so I would recommend to visit this fantastic restaurant during lunchtime and enjoy the view from the terrace and the excellent menu of course. Nautika Restaurant - Dubrovnik Working hours: every day from 18:00 - 00:00. She kept the drinks full and was on top of whatever we needed. Do we have to leave?! The all staff was above and beyond! She truly loved her job. Each dish was divine! One of my best meals in recent memory. Nautika was the highlight of our trip. The staff were all friendly and attentive and the sommelier was knowledgeable and candid, making us feel welcomed and cared for. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and yourMore, If you're looking for an unforgettable dining experience in Dubrovnik, look no further than Nautika! Superb service by Maro, he was super friendly and had great recommendations for food and drinks. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. The views from the table were spectacular, the attention of the staff, the food, the croatian white wine GRK we found to be excellent. Mario Raic, General Manager at Nautika Restaurant, responded to this review. The team thanks you for your kind words towards all the elements whichMore, Beautiful location (view of the sea ), delicious food, and amazing service (Maro really took care of us!). The food was not only beautiful, but delicious too. Brsalje 3 Pile Gate, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia +385 20 442 526 Website Menu. Share. We would like to use this opportunity also to thank youMore, A very beautiful evening all round. And what a wine list! I would think that the entrance terrace would be on the square in front of the restaurant, which was not open when we there because it was chilly at night. Great friendly service! Make sure to book a table in the front row overlooking the sea. We had the best service with Mr. Ragusino and his colleagues.More, My wife enjoyed a tremendous 7-course tasting menu, against a beautiful backdrop, served by talented and caring staff, including the wonderful Mica. Put on your glad rags and head to this beautifully restored former maritime school with its marble, antiques and live piano: the place to be seen in th European, Croatian, Seafood, Mediterranean, Healthy, Central European, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. You will be offered great tonic, coffee or tea. sensational in every way and worth every penny. We sat at a terrace where you walked through an entrance and then off a side deck, but right on the water. The staff were all friendly and attentive and the sommelier was knowledgeable and candid, making us feel welcomed and cared for. The owner is apparently a liquor connoisseur. But you want to be on the terrace that is off the square and directly over the water to see the gorgeous sunset. A "must" visitwhile in Dubrovnik.More, Nautika is top notch on the culinary world stage, and Mica is the star of the show!!! He is a man with character and most suitable for this dining experience. But it wasn't just the food that made this dining experience so memorable - it was the entire atmosphere. We tried the tasting menu, and each one was better than the last (literally.. the desert was the best desert Ive ever had) The seafood was incredibly fresh and expertly prepared, and the flavours were truly outstanding. Is Nautika Restaurant implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? Taco Tuesdays and good prices. Classic Cuisine, The Best Seafood Restaurants in the Republic Of Ireland, The Best London Restaurants for Outdoor Dining, The Cheapest Michelin Star Restaurants In London. Closed now : See all hours. It is cool to try delicious varietal wine, beer or gin. Our server was amazing. The service was friendly and attentive, and the setting is fantastic with a view on a bay, the walls of Dubrovnik and a fortress. I made our reservation two months prior to our visit to ensure a front row seat on the balcony. Thank you for writing this outstanding review here on TripAdvisor. Marks knowledge of the menu and the rootsof all ingredients was impressive, and he was able to make excellent recommendations based on our preferences. of all ingredients was impressive, and he was able to make excellent recommendations based on our preferences. Highly recommend for a memorable night when visiting Dubrovnik.More, Dear Rani A, We would like to use this opportunity to thank you for choosing Nautika restaurant for your special occasion and for taking your valuable time to give us your feedback on our dishes and service. Nautika Team. The tacos were great and our server was quick to find the least pricey way of getting what I wanted. Maro is my favorite waiter since a long time after visiting so many premium restaurants, highly recommended! If you're in Dubrovnik, make sure to book a table and ask for Maro - he truly made our evening unforgettable.More. We had the best service with Mr. Ragusino and his colleagues.More, My wife enjoyed a tremendous 7-course tasting menu, against a beautiful backdrop, served by talented and caring staff, including the wonderful Mica. Great food and environment. We ate at the Nautika for dinner having selected the 5 course menu. About the cousine: The chef's role begins where that of the craftsman, Mother Nature, ends. waiter) was top notch as were the other staff best foie gras I've ever had!" 3. We are very grateful and proud for hosting and serving Saint John Paul II on June 6th of 2003. Still has smoking but usually not very noticeable". Could not have been better. All in all, I can't recommend Nautika highly enough. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Stop by for a bite to. Ladin, lingua ladina . Nautika Restaurant. Nevertheless, the absolute highlight was the dessert; imagine a giantic Ferrero-Rocher ball filed with a delicious chocolate mouse.The service was friendly and attentive, and the setting is fantastic with a view on a bay, the walls of Dubrovnik and a fortress. Shoutout to Mica who is very observant and knowledgeable - he noticed that we were a bit cold fromthe breeze and immediately offered an (extremely soft) blanket!More. Before traveling to Croatia, from Madrid we made a reservation for dinner on day 4. We appreciate the nice words and compliments that weMore, Perfect spot for a dinner by the sea - we came at 6:30 and the sunset was mesmerising. We had amazing desserts. These are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Hermitage, MO: "Stop in for gas, boat rentals, ice cream, lunch or dinner, and live music /bingo on Thursday -Saturday. We had the best service with Mr. Ragusino and his colleagues.More, My wife enjoyed a tremendous 7-course tasting menu, against a beautiful backdrop, served by talented and caring staff, including the wonderful Mica. 10/10 recommend. Mica, the waiter in charge of our table, is perfect for the occasion. I would think that the entrance terrace would be on the square in front of the restaurant, which was not open when We sat at a terrace where you walked through an entrance and then off a side deck, but right on the water. Dear Guests, The only con Let's work on the bathroom situation. Thank you very much for describing our service as a lovely dining experience, we are looking forward to welcome you again, Thanks. Thank you so muchMore, Fantastic dinner for a romantic night out. It was clear that the chefs take great pride in their work and use only the finest ingredients. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Hi, This is long overdue My husband and I enjoyed a romantic dinner at Nautika June 2021. Superb service by Maro, he was super friendly and had great recommendations for food and drinks. Great food and environment. Food and dessert are fantastic. #300 of 425 Restaurants in Dubrovnik 19 reviews Ulica Svetog Durda 2 0 miles from Nautika Restaurant " Tasty food at Pile Gate " 07/04/2022 " Telling it like it is! General Manager, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Food is great and the cocktail was amazing. Fantastic food, beautiful views and very attentive and friendly staff who are willing to accommodate dietary requirements. WeMore, We sat outside and despite chilly weather and a bit of wind we had an amazing experience. Nautika Team, We ate at the Nautika for dinner having selected the 5 course menu. more. But you want to be on the terrace that is off the square and directly over the water to see the gorgeous sunset. Fantastic views. The restaurant is located by the Adriatic Sea and we could hear the waves crashing down as we enjoyed our evening. The chic, long-prestigious Nautika enjoys a superb location with two panoramic terraces overlooking the sea. Would very much recommend.More, Dear Karolina L, "read more, "Stop in for gas, boat rentals, ice cream, lunch or dinner, and live music /bingo on Thursday -Saturday. Brsalje 3, Dubrovnik, 20000, Croatia . Visit this restaurant to try perfectly cooked sea bass, polenta and veal. Best birthday dinner ever.More, Dear Guests, The food was not only beautiful, but delicious too. Could not have been better. We hope you will return to Dubrovnik and Nautika as it was our true pleasure to have you as guests. 60 likes, 2 comments - Nautika Restaurant (@nautikarestaurant) on Instagram: "Trio Seafood Delicacies lobster and sea urchin meat, marinated white fish, oyster sea foam #naut . NAUTIKA RESTAURANT Brsalje 3 20 000 Dubrovnik, Croatia t. + 385 20 44 25 26 sales@nautikarestaurants.com. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Marks knowledge of the menu and the rootsof all ingredients was impressive, and he was able to make excellent recommendations based on our preferences. We tried the tasting menu, and each one was better than the last (literally.. the desert was the best desert Ive ever had) The seafood was incredibly fresh and expertly prepared, and the flavours were truly outstanding. Service extraordinary. Levanat Restaurant, Mediterranean, European, $$$ Share View Add to Plan Thank you also for your excellent review; it is in fact a big motivation for us to move forward with creating new delicacies and continually improving our service. Also thank you for taking your valuable time to share your positive feedback with TripAdvisor community. Review. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We ate at the Nautika for dinner having selected the 5 course menu. View CANNOT be beat. The staff were all friendly and attentive and the sommelier was knowledgeable and candid, making us feel welcomed and cared for. All in all, I can't recommend Nautika highly enough. This is the best restaurant in my entire trip in Croatia. All in all a wonderful evening & the service was impeccable. This is the best restaurant in my entire trip in Croatia. On the evening of dinner, we met a couple of friends who had no reservation, the manager upon acknowledging us offered us a drink while arranging a table for four on the terrace. I would think that the entrance terrace would be on the square in front of the restaurant, which was not open when We sat at a terrace where you walked through an entrance and then off a side deck, but right on the water. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Nautika Restaurant was recognized as the sixth most romantic restaurant in the world by the much respected Cond Nast Traveller magazine which was a very well deserved accolade. Thank you for being our guests in the Nautika Restaurant. He is a man with character and most suitable for this dining experience. Mario Raic Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Dubrovnik. We tried the tasting menu, and each one was better than the last (literally.. the desert was the best desert Ive ever had) The seafood was incredibly fresh and expertly prepared, and the flavours were truly outstanding. Do both have good views of the cove? Mr Nikolich, knows what wines to recommend with each food!!! Nautika Restaurant 1,658 $$$$ European, Croatian, Seafood 2022 Oyster & Sushi Bar Bota 2,779 $$$$ Japanese, Seafood, Sushi 2022 Tavern Arka Restaurant 779 $$ - $$$ Seafood, Mediterranean, European 2022 D'vino Wine Bar 2,324 $$ - $$$ European, Wine Bar, Croatian 2022 BOWA Dubrovnik 503 $$$$ Seafood, Mediterranean, European The restaurant is located by the Adriatic Sea and we could hear the waves crashing down as we enjoyed our evening. We would come back in the blink of an eye !