Protein. Our pizza sauce is then seasoned with time-tested spices. 954 Upper Front St, Binghamton, NY 13905-1342 +1 607-722-6331 Website Menu. I'm done with nirchies and I don't recommend pregnant women or a family to order from there on a Sunday, they don't care about you anymore since covid 19! I would think they would tell people they changed chicken to thigh meat!!! Ajouter les gnocchis, le cheddar et le parmesan. We will never go back Wish I could rate a 0 instead of a 1. me): cheese & one with mushrooms added to it. plain inside but clean. more. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Review. Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review and we hope that you stop next time that you are in town. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Cuire 1 minute. Get to Nirchis at 335 to grab food, already luke warm to the touch , no extra bleu cheese.Get home only to find no celery but very large "baby cut carrots" under the rubber wings, some with the tops not even cut off. Unclaimed. As a Chicago thin crust pizza lover I preferred the half sheet! Very friendly staff. We're all about supporting local pizzerias - even those who are not Slice partners.Give Nirchi's Pizza a call to order. Pizza Plus (Best of Halal) 47 Court St, Binghamton, NY. But yes, I've taken my kids there. Nearby Pizzerias on Slice. So yummy and slight sweetness. 60%. Locations Established in 1967 We now operate six pizzerias, serving all of Broome County. 19g. Choose two to three pieces of an assortment of pizzas and they fire them up right in front of you.Broccoli, Bacon Chicken Ranch, Taco, Mushroom, etc, fresh garlic knots, and when they say they make the sauces and marinara fresh, they're not lying, you can taste the flavor. Thank you so much for letting us know!! Hence- a short walk. Get home only to find no celery but very large "baby cut carrots" under the rubber wings, some with the tops not even cut off. 16" Round(8) $14.49 | Half Sheet(12) $14.49 | Full Sheet(24) $24.99, Quarter Topping $4.50 | Half/Round Topping $9.00 | Full Topping $18.00, Quarter Topping $2.60 | Half/Round Topping $5.20 | Full Topping $10.40, Quarter Topping $2.70 | Half/Round Topping $5.40 | Full Topping $10.80, Quarter Topping $4.25 | Half/Round Topping $8.50 | Full Topping $17.00, Quarter Topping $4.60 | Half/Round Topping $9.20 | Full Topping $18.40. Top Reviews of Nirchi's Pizza. Our philosophy is to provide our customers with excellent food, drinks, and exceptional service with an atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home. I wish there was a manager to contact but it seems they are all manager's when u ask if u can speak to a manager when you know that they aren't because they tell you our manager isn't here the first time u call but the second time u call that person is now the manager. Save. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Taste nicely cooked pepperoni pizza, bacon and rolls at Nirchi's Pizza. Yes, Nirchi's Pizza offers takeaway services. picked up pizzas. and it was Monday night. 16" Round(8) $14.49 | Half Sheet(12) $14.49 | Full Sheet(24) $24.99, Pizza with GLUTEN-FREE crust Nirchi's Pizza - Conklin. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Excellent pizza! Love eating here!More. Carbs. We use fresh dough, made all day long, as well as top quality cheeses and tomatoes that are packed to insure the freshest, most consistent product possible. Our wings will leave you wanting more. No one there ever apologized for the lousy service and my not getting my meal I had paid for. Get quick answers from Nirchi's Pizza staff and past visitors. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" 12" Eggplant parmesan sub was ok. One of the reasons for me to visit Binghamton again:), This pizza joint is the best in town my wife grew up in the area but its my idea for us to go there each time we visit. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. 6g. You can get wayyyyyy better pizza at Paul's on Leroy St, at Cortese, orLittle Venice or many other places in town. As advised on Tripadvisor we designed our own half sheet, which was huge. Delivery was really fast, even though we had 2 sheet pizzas and 2 dozen wings plus appetizers. For over forty years, nirchi's has been making our own unique brand of pizza. I'm always depressed when I see that big Nirchi's box at a party. I asked the hotel clerk who had good pizza, he recommended Nirchis. At Nirchi's Pizza Vestal, we have implemented new safety measures to provide our customers with an experience that is both hygienic and fun, whether you are dining in or carrying out. Join for free! For you traveler's this is a great pizza place! Very upset to the Order i made for pizza and garlic knots.for my family, throw away food) and at 8:40pm we called to let them know we were on our way, we were 10 miles away and the roads were getting slick (we had our whole family in the car) and the lady told us I'm sorry our register is closed and you cannot pick your food up any later than 9:45pm so here we are almost there to finally eat because were all craving pizza especially me the pregnant one and they said that. 3619 Vestal Pkwy E, Vestal, NY 13850-2213 +1 607-729-5131 Website. Yes, Nirchi's Pizza offers delivery services. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you're hungry for the freshest food in town, an Italian restaurant with an exceptional reputation, and great service, make Nirchi's Pizza in Vestal, New York, your destination. It's always ready on time and we always have leftovers for the next day breakfast pizza, one of those wonderful things, I mean, wasn't actually breakfast pizza pizza for breakfast either way.More. Their salads are amazing also. pepperoni pizza so good stellar no complaints, what so ever, and we usually get the same thing they treat us very well. Ordering was then easy. Had to figure out that we needed to go to the counter to order. They treated me like I was a jerk for wanting my money back. Now offering online ordering! Made from scratch, every day, for over. It was ok, nothing special, but great for 9PM!More, I called at 8:15pm and asked if they were still open, they said yes were open until 9pm. Their salads are fantastic too. 28%. Was disappointed that there was no veggie option. I wish there was a manager to contact but it seems they are all manager's when u ask if u can speak to a manager when you know that they aren't because they tell you our manager isn't here the first time u call but the second time u call that person is now the managerMore, Out of town for business in Vestal NY. Walked in. the low end. Pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, peppers & onions. . We will never go back Wish I could rate a 0 instead of a 1. me): cheese & one with mushrooms added to it. Although we offer a full menu including thin style pizza, chicken wings, sandwiches, and salads, the sheet pizzas are what we are known for . Nirchi's Pepperoni Pizza (Frozen) Serving Size: 1 slice. Quarter Topping $2.70 | Half/Round Topping $5.40 | Full Topping $10.80, Chicken in our Medium Wing Sauce on White Garlic Pizza For a family dinner, we ordered 2 large pizzas (tomato and spinach, and bacon chicken ranch) and an assortment of desserts (brownies, chocolate chip cookies and moonpies). Ajouter les tomates et l'oignon vert. Fat. Vestal, NY 13850. Its been a while since I have had really good pizza as the pizza place I loved closed its doors a couple of years ago,but Nirchis made up for that, the pizza is incredible. 619 were here. 14%. Get quick answers from Nirchi's Pizza staff and past visitors. A restaurant owner and operated by local residents. Son liked his pizza, smelled good, everyone else that got their food after me seemed to enjoy their food. Broccoli, Bacon Chicken Ranch, Taco, Mushroom, etc, fresh garlic knots, and when they say they make the sauces and marinara fresh, they're not lying, you can taste the flavor. If this was my business I would be getting rid of some employees. I would eat here again :)More, Was there tonight with my seven year old. Obviously tried to put things in the oven to warm a little which pretty much tried to dry up the couple teaspoons of sauce they used when preparing the pizza. I realize the cost of everything has skyrocketed but for $66.31 you expect a little more. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Nirchi's Pizza Inc of Endicott, NY. Save. But yes, I've taken my kids there.More, We walked over and picked up a pizza. Remuer dlicatement jusqu' ce que les fromages soient compltement fondus. Chopped marinated chicken on white garlic pizza. Stephhh0824@yahoo.com (607) 775 - 3822 . Chicken Spiedie Quarter Topping $2.60 | Half/Round Topping $5.20 | Full Topping $10.40. The crust is so good - it has a slight sweetness to it. But the kids do seem to love it. fix. Closed now : See all hours. It was late, & selection wasn't great, so got 2 slices of pizza (justme): cheese & one with mushrooms added to it. Subscribe to our weekly email list for new menu item releases, events, discounts, and more! Cal. !More, Ordered some take out, whole sheet pizza and 2 dozen wings 4 bleu cheese. Home Menu Contact . Review. 12g. Left the restaurant full and with a little food leftover. workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to . They now use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts for the spiedies and they were burnt and very dry!!! If we are ever back this way we will stop again. ", Nirchi's pizza shows up at nearly every local kid's birthday party-- why, I'll never know. Love nirchis pizza. We order delivery the moment we get into town! Nice family owned pizza joint, several around the area. Love nirchis pizza. We use fresh dough, made all day long, as well as top quality cheeses and tomatoes that are packed to insure the freshest, most consistent product possible. We're all about supporting local pizzerias - even those who are not Slice partners. I have ordered there every other weekend and they always make sure I get there before they leave but not this lady, she just didn't care. Believe me! Dans une pole antiadhsive feu moyen, dorer la chair des saucisses dans l'huile en l'miettant la cuillre de bois. Was ready within 15 minutes and a lot of people in the areapicked up pizzas. and it was Monday night.More, Pizza was cold and not cooked all the way no flavor at all wings where cold and supposed to be hot wings had no flavor worst place ever DO NOT GET THERE FOOD I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THAM AGAIN. Nirchi's Pizza. Specialties: Nirchi's Pizza has been the "Pizza of Choice of over 45 Years." Casual, filling, a delicious experience!More, Often the first stop after driving 700 miles! Come on and try one here in Nirchi's Pizza. Its my new favorite pizza and I dont know what Ill do when I stop going to Vestal for work.More, Ordered a 1/2 sheet pepperoni and bacon which is a square pizza with 12 cuts. Choose two to three pieces of an assortment of pizzas and they fire them up right in front of you.Broccoli, Bacon Chicken Ranch, Taco, Mushroom, etc, fresh garlic knots, and when they say they make the sauces and marinara fresh, they're not lying, you can taste the flavor. . But the kids do seem to love it. We are open for . On a rainy afternoon there is nothing that beats a pizza and cards. Nirchi's Pizza is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 954 Upper Front St, Binghamton, NY 13905-1342. Perfectly cooked garlic knots, bacon and garlic pizza are the best dishes. Excellent value. Soooo goood. Casual, filling, a delicious experience! Next door to the Comfort Inn - Good "design your own" half sheet pizza. As it was 12x18" we only ate half and the other half is going home with us. Protein. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. How does this food fit into your daily goals? They have MANY different types of pizzas to choose from. 4.2 . For a 12" cheese pizza, 2 salads, two hot subs, and three drinks, it cost almost $46. Fried ravioli was good too. Believe me! Whether it's a sheet pizza for a family celebration, a half sheet for smaller groups, or a quarter sheet for the two of us, I need myfix. Cal. Obviously tried to put things in the oven to warm a little which pretty much tried to dry up the couple teaspoons of sauce they used when preparing the pizza. Ajouter les tomates et loignon vert. Lots of seating inside and small eating area outside. Sarah M, Public Relations Manager at Nirchi's Pizza, responded to this review. My son was finished and itching to go. I realize the cost of everything has skyrocketed but for $66.31 you expect a little more. Just need some expanded seating for those of us wanting pizza parties when we come "home.". Sandwich & Sub Shops in Conklin. THE NIRCHIS OWNERS AND STAFF WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS OUR GRATITUDE TO ALL OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT SINCE 1967. Protein. They now use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts for the spiedies and they were burnt and very dry!!! Quarter Topping $4.60 | Half/Round Topping $9.20 | Full Topping $18.40, Drizzled ranch dressing over Chicken and Bacon,On a White Garlic Pizza, Nirchi's Pizza on Vestal Parkway Best Menus of Conklin. Pizza was ok but reminded me of the pizza I got at Chuck E Cheese but Nirchi's offers many varieties. Fat. Excellent value.More. 3619 Vestal Parkway, Can easily serve 3 people. 52%. Cuire 1minute. 375. Specialties: Our Signature Pizza Product is Our Sheet Pizza. Yes, Nirchi's Pizza offers takeaway services. Hope to see you back soon!! Coupons Download Coupon Please PRINT and Present This Coupon When Ordering Print $1.00 Off Full Sheet With this coupon: Topping Extra Tax Not Included Not Valid with Other Offers Avaiable at Participating Nirchi's Pizzerias 1 per Order Offer Expires Dec 31, 2022 Cheese pizza excellent. Cal. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? There have also been several instances which have made me question how well managed they are, e.g., visible items that look like they have not been cleaned in a long time.More, We had seldom ordered takeout from Nirchis during the Covid restrictions, as it is too far from our house. Was disappointed that there was no veggie option. This time we got round thin crust and half sheet. But yes, I've taken my kids there. The crust is doughy, like a Pudgie's pizza. 8g. But yes, I've taken my kids there.More, We walked over and picked up a pizza. Excellent value.More. We have never sacrificed these principles by cheapening our product. Very good 8" meatball sub!! Delivery was really fast, even though we had 2 sheet pizzas and 2 dozen wings plus appetizers. 150. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ajouter les gnocchis, le cheddar et le parmesan. Nirchi's has been operating in the area for over 50 years. We hear their food's delish. I wasn't expecting to much, but the service was friendly and the food was prepped and delivered pretty fast. It was late, & selection wasn't great, so got 2 slices of pizza (justme): cheese & one with mushrooms added to it. Give it a try. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. but Nirchis made up for that, the pizza is incredible. We make pizzas for every taste, using only the freshest ingredients and the best recipes. No matter what the client is in the mood for, Nirchi's Pizza is sure to have something to . Obviously tried to put things in the oven to warm a little which pretty much tried to dry up the couple teaspoons of sauce they used when preparing the pizza. So, whether you're looking for something unique, or just the simple-but-tasty classics, you can make Nirchi's Pizza your go-to pizza joint. Show More. Our Signature Product is Our Sheet Pizza. Fat. Manager came out and went into cash register, gave me a refund. Nirchi's Pizza. Thank you for allowing us to serve you. I would eat here again :). I had a sub and I thought that it was really big for the price and pretty decent. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 11 reviews #17 of 44 Restaurants in Endicott $ Pizza. It was ok, nothing special, but great for 9PM! lost this customer!!! I ordered one today 6/7 and it was the worst pizza I ever had!!!! My son was finished and itching to go. Quarter Topping $4.50 | Half/Round Topping $9.00 | Full Topping $18.00, Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushrooms, Peppers & Onions, Chicken Spiedie THE NIRCHI'S OWNERS AND STAFF WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS OUR GRATITUDE TO ALL OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT SINCE 1967. on a white garlic pizza. If we are ever back this way we will stop again. 7g. Save. Its been a while since I have had really good pizza as the pizza place I loved closed its doors a couple of years ago,but Nirchis made up for that, the pizza is incredible. Believe me! 1,845 were here. If this was my business I would be getting rid of some employees. Established in 1967. Hence- a short walk. It's 16 inches by 24 inches of pizza heaven that offers the best value. Service at this spot is something one can call enjoyable. Left the restaurant full and with a little food leftover. Garlic Knots. Ajouter la farine et poursuivre la cuisson 1minute. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Binghamton, Hotels near Roberson Museum and Science Center, Hotels near Bundy Museum of History and Art, Hotels near (AVP) Wilkes-Barre Intl Airport, Hotels near (ITH) Tompkins County Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Binghamton, Restaurants for Group Dining in Binghamton, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Binghamton. After about 5 minutes we get 2 slice (luckily my sons order) my 2 slices disappeared, They told me someone took them. Carbs. They have for surelost this customer!!! 3.5g. Little Venice or many other places in town. Conklin 1023 Conklin Rd, Conklin View Menu Taft Ave 701 Taft Ave, Endicott *Delivery Available View Menu Vestal 3916 Vestal Pkwy, Vestal *Delivery Available View Menu Upper Front St 954 Upper Front Street, Binghamton View Menu Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? We have been operating for over 46 years . Suivez les missions de Ricardo sur Radio-Canada.ca, 15 ml (1 c. soupe) de farine tout usage non blanchie, 150 g (1 1/2 tasse) de fromage cheddar rp, 2 saucisses italiennes, la chair seulement, 350 g (2 tasses) de tomates cerises, coupes en deux, 15 ml (1 c. soupe) de persil plat cisel. It's always ready on time and we always have leftovers for the next day breakfast pizza, one of those wonderful things, I mean, wasn't actually breakfast pizza pizza for breakfast either way. My favorite has always been the white pizza or the speedie pizza. Our sheet pizza offers the best value and we specialize in this. Carbs. Unclaimed. Best Menus of Binghamton. Home Page; Menu Page; Contact Page; Contact. We hear their food's delish. Drizzled ranch dressing over chicken and bacon, It broke not only my pregnancy hormones but the kids heart. Nirchi's Pizza. Nirchi's Pizza, Binghamton: See 50 unbiased reviews of Nirchi's Pizza, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #72 of 166 restaurants in Binghamton. Fantastic pizza, superb thick crust recipe which was perfectly cooked and hot. Get out of work at 330 , Had previously ordered for 345. Ajouter le persil. Saler et poivrer. Can easily serve 3 people. We bought 1 large sheet & 2 half sheet pizzas for a family reunion . Very good 8" meatball sub!! Often the first stop after driving 700 miles! We will never go back Wish I could rate a 0 instead of a 1.More, Nirchi's is located next to the hotel I stayed at & I'd already had a long, bad day so didn't want to get back in the car. I would think they would tell people they changed chicken to thigh meat!!! 90 reviews #4 of 61 Restaurants in Vestal $ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. They have for surelost this customer!!! Excellent value. I asked for a refund and cashier gave me attitude and said she had to get manager. We have always prided ourselves with providing quality ingredients at a value price point. Chicken bacon ranch, buffalo wing, broccoliany of them, all of them! Never again for me.More. Skip to main content Call Us Now: (607) 775 - 3822. Our chefs and staff are qualified to give you a high-end pizza experience with every dish. When you're looking for some delicious italian food, Nirchi's pizza is the place to come in Conklin. I have ordered there every other weekend and they always make sure I get there before they leave but not this lady, she just didn't care. Nirchi's Pizza 701 Taft Ave, Endicott, NY 13760. We make pizzas for every taste, using only the freshest ingredients and the best recipes. At our location on Vestal Parkway in Vestal, wed love to show you why weve been the areas pizza of choice for more than five decades. Get home only to find no celery but very large "baby cut carrots" under the rubber wings, some with the tops not even cut off. What a pizza place!! Does this restaurant offer table service? I wish there was a manager to contact but it seems they are all manager's when u ask if u can speak to a manager when you know that they aren't because they tell you our manager isn't here the first time u call but the second time u call that person is now the manager. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We stopped for a quick lunch on a long drive home, and a quick web search showed a pizza place nearby. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Boneless Wings. We ordered 5 chicken bacon ranch abd 2 plain single slices and 6 piece of garlic knots (to make it easier for them to close and notthrow away food) and at 8:40pm we called to let them know we were on our way, we were 10 miles away and the roads were getting slick (we had our whole family in the car) and the lady told us I'm sorry our register is closed and you cannot pick your food up any later than 9:45pm so here we are almost there to finally eat because were all craving pizza especially me the pregnant one and they said that. I will never go back there again. I will never go back there again. See all (1) It broke not only my pregnancy hormones but the kids heart. I asked the hotel clerk who had good pizza, he recommended Nirchis. Great place to stop with family or a group of friends. Soooo goood. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Cheese pizza excellent. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Nirchi's Pizza offers a wide variety of pizza options to choose from, as well as other menu items such as salads, calzones, and more. 3 menu pages, 152 reviews, 42 photos - Nirchi's Pizza menu in Conklin. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Nirchi's Pizza. Excellent pizza! Specialties: If you're hungry for the freshest food in town, an Italian restaurant with an exceptional reputation, and great service, make Nirchi's Pizza in Binghamton, New York, your destination. The key aspect of this pizzeria is the Italian cuisine. There was a problem with your request, please try again later. They do lots off takeout. Personalized health review for User added: Nirchis pizza: 310 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit and we want to thank you for taking time to leave this review. The small salads were a generous size. Thin crust was maybe the best we have ever had. Was disappointed that there was no veggie option. They treated me like I was a jerk for wanting my money back. Son liked his pizza, smelled good, everyone else that got their food after me seemed to enjoy their food. goutter. I realize the cost of everything has skyrocketed but for $66.31 you expect a little more. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Chicken in our medium wing sauce on white garlic pizza. We will order that again! Dans une pole feu moyen-lev, fondre le beurre. Food was very good and we all enjoyed it. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Closed now : See all hours. Sub & Sandwich Shops in Conklin. Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience at our location. Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful review. picked up pizzas. and it was Monday night. Spiedie & Rib Pit ($$) There is certainly variation in terms of pizza preferences; however, I would assess the quality of their toppings as definitely being onthe low end. I have ordered there every other weekend and they always make sure I get there before they leave but not this lady, she just didn't care. A great surprise, first timers. I'm always depressed when I see that big Nirchi's box at a party. I wasn't expecting to much, but the service was friendly and the food was prepped and delivered pretty fast. 20%. Nirchi's Pizza, Binghamton: See 13 unbiased reviews of Nirchi's Pizza, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #67 of 159 restaurants in Binghamton. 28 photos. Share. It is right next door to the Comfort Inn. Clean place. Nirchi's. Cheese Pizza. I realize the cost of everything has skyrocketed but for $66.31 you expect a little more. I would think they would tell people they changed chicken to thigh meat!! Claimed. Little Venice or many other places in town. . Fantastic pizza, superb thick crust recipe which was perfectly cooked and hot. Open now : 07:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Setting the Binghamton Sheet Pizza standard for over fifty years. All our ingredients are fresh, delicious and nutritious to make the best possible dishes for our customers. 687 views, 21 likes, 3 loves, 1 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Nirchi's Pizza - Front Street: You can't have fresh pizza, without fresh dough. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.