Affordable Housing programs support 1 apartment communities in Burtonsville. Notably, housing agencies are responsible for managing Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, and Project-Based Voucher waiting lists within their jurisdiction.Housing AuthorityProgramsHousing Opportunities Commission of Montgomery CountySection 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public HousingGo to the Affordable Housing programs support 3 apartment communities in Bel Air. Laundry On Site Fleetwood. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. We're committed to finding you a home that suits your needs. Affordable Housing programs support 1 apartment communities in Easton. Affordable Housing programs support 3 apartment communities in Hampstead. WebQualified homeowners who are age 60+ also receive a 50% matching Tax Credit from Montgomery County . Affordable Housing programs support 19 apartment communities in Elkton. Information is reliable but not guaranteed. Affordable Housing programs support 1 apartment communities in Galena. Super cute fully updated walking , biking paradise. Complete with new paint, flooring, kitchen appliances, in-unit apply for room. Cabin John is a small town community with a vibrant social connectivity, wonderful walkability to shopping, Available July 1 ! Affordable Housing programs support 1 apartment communities in Clarksburg. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. There are 12,332 low-income apartments in Montgomery County that offer reduced rents to eligible households. Elegant 1-2 bedroom (and loft) apartment homes. There is a big difference between the model apartment vs. what you actually get in themore, Serving Rockville and the Surrounding Area, After seeing so many positive reviews and awesome feedback, I decided to rent my next apartment homemore, 3 locals recently requested a consultation, Serving Bethesda and the Surrounding Area, almost) and I did an application, paid and passed my background/credit check and he ghosted me.more, 12 locals recently requested a consultation, We looked at about 15 apartments and kept comparing them to how amazing Camden Fallsgrove was, so wemore, Move in day was the first day I seen my new apartment and man was that a mistake.more, apartment that was available since I had already gone through a credit check, paid a deposits, feesmore, to issues, my fianc and I have been living in a third-floor loft apartment for two years now and wemore, My husband and I just moved in and the apartments are beautiful. Search Filters. This desirable housing complex includes a gym, a courtyard and a beautiful community garden. Affordable Housing programs support 2 apartment communities in Thurmont. See floorplans, photos, prices & info for available Low Income apartments in Montgomery County, MD. View Apartment. Move-in condition, 3 bedroom 1 bath - Opportunity! Affordable Housing programs support 28 apartment communities in Maryland. Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. Equal Housing Opportunity living. Affordable rent data for some communities last confirmed on April 5th, 2023. 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. Affordable Housing programs support 3 apartment communities in Greensboro. View All Low-Income Apartments and Waiting lists in cities near Maryland. Landlords might offer to waive your monthly parking, provide a storage unit at no cost or include all your utilities in the monthly rent. (28), Silver Spring Apartments near the Metro close. There are 12,332 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Montgomery County. We make sure that your commute from Maryland to DC is as fast and easy as possible by locating many of our incredible apartments mere steps away from Metro stations. Some popular services for apartments include: What are people saying about apartments services in Germantown, MD? Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Large Single Person Room utilities included 650 - Property Id: 1138867 Large bedroom for rent in a quiet shared home The room includes a shared kitchen, shared bathroom, large living room area, and parking. Pet OK! Redefine an elevated lifestyle at The Edge with unparalleled amenities in sophisticated spaces, just steps away from premier shopping, excellent dining, and easy trips into the heart of D.C. Open floor plans that combine dining, kitchen and living areas. (8), Downtown Bethesda Apartments The roof has been replaced in 2010 and 2015. Find check properties for rent at the best price. Affordable Housing programs support 1 apartment communities in Windsor Mill. Before a residential property can be rented or offered for rent in Montgomery County, the owner must obtain a rental facility license. Now Open! FY2023 License and Registration Renewal Montgomery County's Moderately Priced Dwelling Unit (MPDU) Program offers affordable rental MPDU units in apartment communities located throughout the County. Tenants interested in an MPDU rental unit must apply directly to one or more of the MPDU apartment communities. 4 Level 4br Split Level in Bethesda - Updated 4 level split in sought after Bradmoor neighborhood. Step Inside this beautifully updated home in desirable neighborhood of Silver Spring. Maintenance is quick to respond. (29), New DC Apartment Buildings Hunting for a cheap apartment off-season may increase your chances to land a lease. Affordable Housing programs support 11 apartment communities in Dundalk. Amazing place to lay out a blanket and read a book. There are no communities that match this search. WebApartments For Rent in Montgomery County MD | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. Affordable Housing programs support 7 apartment communities in Mount Rainier. Do You Need Good Credit to Rent an Apartment? The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. All Rights Reserved. WebDescription. By state law, landlords can raise the rent by any amount that they wish. REAR OF BEAUTIFUL CONTEMPORY HOME WITH OWN PRIVATE SIDE ENTRANCE & ASSIGNED, Back On The Market!!! There are 9 open waiting lists serving Hagerstown. Each Apartments.com listing has verified information like property rating, floor plan, school and Professional artwork turns the building into a personal museum. Spacious split-level floor plan with 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs) and 2.5 bathrooms. Affordable Housing programs support 9 apartment communities in Chestertown. Affordable Housing programs support 23 apartment communities in Maryland. Affordable Housing programs support 7 apartment communities in Oxon Hill. to offer or browse through all of our Looking for a cheap apartment in Montgomery County MD? Affordable Housing programs support 3 apartment communities in Delmar. MD Near Rockville Metro and minutes from I-270, I-95 and I-495. $500 DEPOSIT. Apartments Baltimore 925 $ View pictures 1832 Metzerott Rd #306, Adelphi, MD 20783 Ready to move in 3 bedrooms and 2 full Attractive 3 bed, 2 bath. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 1 bed, 1 bath, safe neighborhood - Opportunity! This beautiful one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment Charming 1 Bedroom Apartment on 3rd Floor of 3 Family Home. Affordable Housing programs support 10 apartment communities in Pocomoke City. Affordable Housing programs support 1 apartment communities in Joppatowne. All brick with rear brick terrace. This is the worst apartment complex we've lived in so far! Affordable Housing programs support 15 apartment communities in Lexington Park. Low-income rents in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania can range from $829 to $936 depending on the number of bedrooms. The median gross income for households in Montgomery County is $99,435 a year, or $8,286 a month. Access fitness center, picnic pavilion and billiards room. Take our personalized quiz. The lease is renewable at the end of 24 months with the consent of the Landlord. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Montgomery County ranges from $956 to $5,810 with an average monthly rent of $2,153. Attractive private Lower Level Apartment with an open concept floor plan in a lovely single-family house with a separate and private entrance from the back of the house. Large expansive, Lovely 4 Level 5 Bedroom and 3 Full Baths Single Family Home with a Carport, Large Driveway and Storage Shed. WebMPDU Rentals. Two zones HVAC and one unit w, This bright and airey Cape Code located in sought after Twinbrook community. Please submit the form on this page. You could find an apartment that fits your budget, but it might lack square footage. Web6212 87Th Avenue, New Carrollton, MD 20784 1 BED $825+ Property Apartments Under $1,000 Today Compare Parkway Apartments 15 Parkway Road, Greenbelt, MD 20770 Studio 1 BED $936 $1,125 Property Apartments Under $1,100 Today Compare Highland Ridge 1201 Benning Rd., Capitol Heights, MD 20743 Studio 1 BED 3 BEDS $1,025 Floor plans starting at $1895. Professional - according to 4 users, TowsonTown Place Apartments offers resort living right within the heart of Towson, MD. Hardwood floors throughout, sunny and large living areas. There are 12,408 low-income apartments in Montgomery County that offer reduced rents to eligible households. Low-income rents in Montgomery County, Maryland can range from $596 to $2,070 depending on the number of bedrooms. The pricing ranges from $1,693 to $10,000 - There are 2 open waiting lists serving Frederick. Select from studios and 1-3 bedroom apartments with open kitchens, huge closets and private balconies. Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD. The apartment community is designated in the highly-rated Montgomery County School District. As a renter in the off-season, you may be able to negotiate with your landlord and cut a deal. 49.2% of households who rent are overburdened in Montgomery County. I lived at the park Monroe for two years and I would definitely recommend it to anyone moving to the area. Affordable Housing programs support 1 apartment communities in Brownsville. Affordable. $2,150/month rent. WebWelcome to Londonderry Apartments, located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, offering one, two and three-bedroom apartments and 3 and 4-bedroom townhomes for rent, in a variety of Gorgeous expanded and renovated brick and stone colonial close to downtown Bethesda. Affordable Housing programs support 24 apartment communities in Maryland. For Sale: Townhouse home, $310,000, 3 Bd, 3 Ba, 1,580 Sqft, $196/Sqft, at 7868 Marioak Dr, Elkridge, MD 21075 Close to I-270 and Little Seneca Lake. Formal D R and L R pl, Welcome to your dream abode! Amazing place to lay out a blanket and read a book. Backs up to a park area! Great School District, Public Transportation, Groceries, and Restaurants. WebRent Cheap Apartments in Montgomery County: from $925 RentCafe (1) Filters Cheap Apartments for Rent in Montgomery County, MD 340 Rentals Available Sort by Price Pets allows but leasing may charge fee without esa letter Please be a reliable tenant sq. This is a review for a apartments business in Montgomery County, MD: "We moved from Oregon to Maryland and had only one weekend to apartment hunt. Affordable Housing programs support 1 apartment communities in Trappe. @media(max-width:768px){.pha-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Housing Authority"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .pha-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"Programs"}; }}. 2400 SQFT to really stretch out in this 4-bedroom open floor plan concept rambler. Affordable Housing programs support 1 apartment communities in Walkersville. Full brick central hall colonial, 5 bedroom 4.5 baths, 4 fireplaces. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. This home offers 4 full bedrooms furnished, 2 full bathrooms and 1 half, Welcome home to a beautiful, spacious abode with modern amenities in a great location. This house has a lot of updates. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Montgomery County range from $1,078 to $10,000. Brokerage. The average voucher holder contributes $500 towards rent in Montgomery County. The landlord or property manager does not check your Affordable Housing programs support 2 apartment communities in Eldersburg. (3), One Bedroom Apartments DC Rental assistance programs support 7,902 low-income homes in Montgomery County where households pay rent based on how much they earn. The teen suspect will be charged as an adult, police say. Affordable Housing programs support 2 apartment communities in Williamsport. The management was fantastic - if anything broke, if I had any questions,more, Been there the place is clean , management may seem to be tough at first but they are really friendly people ,they do provide security which is a good thing , the place is wellmore, My girlfriend and I moved into the Harrison at Reston Town Center in May. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over one million currently available apartments for rent. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Montgomery County rental. You searched for rentals in Montgomery County. Take a look at the map above to see what we have The Grand Apartments is a charming apartment community located in the heart of Lemoore. The management was fantastic - if anything broke, if I had any questions,more, Been there the place is clean , management may seem to be tough at first but they are really friendly people ,they do provide security which is a good thing , the place is wellmore, after meeting with the property manager and airing my issues we were able to discuss reasons behind the changes etc.