Share your mock season updates with the community! Well done. ICR Series (Official) GoKart Series (Official) . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Remember: Do NOT go overboard and ALWAYS say thank you! Our vibrant and dynamic community has been passionately serving the NR2003 Sim Racing community since the year of our inception, 2007. One treacherous short track with plenty of racing action to make the entire race a non-stop wild thrill ride. 13 NXS 20 cars from the 2021 Atlanta spring race and some selected JD Motorsports cars, 12 NXS20 cars from the Martinsville Xfinity race. Our vibrant and dynamic community has been passionately serving the NR2003 Sim Racing community since the year of our inception, 2007. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. For more information, please see our Request for your own custom graphic or logo to be made. Threads 68 Messages 543. Update 1 - Added interior driver names, improved bases. 2021 Cup Series Paint Schemes. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Our vibrant and dynamic community has been passionately serving the NR2003 Sim Racing community since the year of our inception, 2007. Working on a new mod, base, or logo? This is the place! Have you encountered a technical issue and need some help? Updated: Oct 14, 2020 #51 JACOB Industries Base. We work every day to make sure our community is one of the best for everyone to enjoy! 1 / 0 2000 Winston 500 1999 Winston 500 1999 Autocare 500 35 New Dashboards for the Whelen Modified Mod, Fictional Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Toyota Base on the SS.net/BR10 Toyota. Schemes are added as they are released and we find them. I was wondering if there are any free open source software for me to use to 3D render my .PSD files of paint schemes? The 2010 Armory Digital Cup Series Car Set. . Our community has been around since 2007 and pride ourselves on offering the best and most friendly site for NR2003 Sim Racing content. It is a rare unreleased version of a practically finished superspeedway I designed a long time and ago. This is not a place to ask questions. 2022 becomes 2003. This car set uses the BR2011mod. 2021 Daytona Truck Series Paint Schemes. Our vibrant and dynamic community has been passionately serving the NR2003 Sim Racing community since the year of our inception, 2007. NASCAR Manager texture mods are possible? Columns are races. The livery ran by Justin Allgaier at the 2023 United Rentals 200. Additional Note - Some of the dogs are not race accurate (though close). Kurt Busch's MoneyLion Scheme from the 2022 Ruoff Mortgage 500 at Phoenix Raceway, Used in the 2022 Busch Light Clash at the L.A. . 2. Wanting to join the rest of our members? A radical take on Jimmie's 2001 LOWE'S Promotion Scheme (.car), Includes the "Shrek the Third" & "Susan G Komen for the Cure" schemes for the original cup mod (COY). NCRD Paintshop - Home. Note: If a download link doesn't work, try it in another browser. The 2011 Video Game Division Car Set. The scheme ran by Kyle Busch in the 2021 Food City Dirt Race. Some of the missing track download links updated. More updates later! CAR.files are located in the series/cars folder. 2011 Video Game Division Car Set Collectors Edition (For BR11 mod). JavaScript is disabled. Based on the #31 Mom 'n' Pops car Neil Bonnett Drove! Talk about anything! Feel free to sign up today. Can't find a mod or have a question concerning a mod? Members who have been awarded this honor for their activity on our site. About us. Show us your progress here! Hillside International Speedway - A 1-mile speedway with 36 degrees of banking. This is your first glimpse. 0 coins. Chat about your favorite NASCAR topics, new or old, with your fellow members. The NASCAR Racing 2003 Season Track Pack from Papyrus adds three new fantasy tracks to the game. This scheme MAY get updated if I end up finding ones closer to what ran, Credit to Diko Priyonggo at Stunod Racing for the O. Bruton Smith Tribute Sticker, Used in the Enjoy Illinois 300 at WWT, the Toyota SaveMart 350 at Sonoma, and the Ally 400 at Nashville Superspeedway, 3 Downloads from each race, with unique changes, as shown in the drop down pictures, Used in the 2022 DuraMAX Drydene 400 at Dover, Used in the 2022 Food City Dirt Race at Bristol, Tyler Reddick's Scheme for the WISE Power 400 at Auto Club Speedway. It doesnt get anymore insane than this really. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Please send me a message (dooper123@outlook.com) if you notice a paint scheme that is . JavaScript is disabled. New from The Paintshop. Advertisement Coins. Stunod Racing is proud to release this 2020 Daytona 500 MENCS19 Car Set painted by our members..Comes with pit crews and are rated from last year..GREAT JOB everyone. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. As long as each different scheme has the same stats the game will chose one equally at random for each driver that has multiple schemes. We work every day to make sure our community is one of the best for everyone to . So, whenever i want the paintschemes to change on the AI for every race i try and do, but they all stay the same one, how do i fix this? As a community, we take tremendous pride in offering nothing but the very best and most welcoming platform for all NR2003 Sim Racing enthusiasts to come together and indulge in their shared passion. Inludes over 60+ unique cars and 25+ alternate schemes. The 2008 2009 Armory Digital Cup Series features over 60+ unigue cars with a grand total of 200 different designs with the alternate schemes for the various races run through the 2008 2009 season. r/Nr2003. 68 543. New to the world of NR2003 Scenes? Remember: Do NOT go overboard and ALWAYS say thank you! I only need 9 more truck paint schemes to complete the 2021 Daytona Trucks that were on the entry list for that race in February. The 2015 Series carset for the Armory Digital Cup Series. If you have any question concerning paint scheme related issues, here would be the place to get them answered! For development purposes only. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Papyrus Motorsports Park - A 3.77-mile high speed 7 turn road course. JavaScript is disabled. This track was made nearly 8 years ago and was never released to the public. It was buiried in files for years until now the rare and unreleased track is for all to enjoy now. Have an issue you simply cannot fix? ICR Mod Carset Schemes. General chit chat about topics concerning other racing games. It's a bit time consuming, but it's the only way. New from The Paintshop. Really nothing more to say than how fantastic this set is! The 1st Elvis car that Rusty ran in 1998. 2014 Armory Digital Series . The scheme ran by Joe Graf Jr. in the 2023 Production Alliance Group 300. comments . Fictional Scooby-Doo Toyota Base on the SS.net/BR10 Toyota, avenged sevenfold life is but a dream base, LOONEY TOONES SQUARE D BASE (Camaro Template), STP Base for Generic (DODGE AND HONDA) layered.psd file. Sean Donnelly; Updated: Feb 21, 2019; . Collectors Edition also includes 15 bonus cars and extra access codes for future downloadbale content. 2016 Bud Series. :)-Taylor Frey Menu; All Paint Schemes; Full Circle Racing Designs NCS22 Paints. You are using an out of date browser. Currently there are 1156 NR2003 tracks in the list representing 421 different locations around the world. So I made some start screens. This site will no longer recieve content or updates. Our community has been around since 2007 and pride ourselves on offering the best and most friendly site for NR2003 Sim Racing content. Unfortunately, there's only a car set I could find for the '20 Daytona 500, you're gonna have to download them all one by one. Also there are now maps available showing locations of ALL NR2003 tracks, or tracks from different series that can be raced in NR2003. A base for Sleep Token's upcoming album Take Me Back To Eden. MONSTER ENERGY CUP 2019. Total cars in this set is over 150+. The premiere Superspeedway has return in an all new 2017 edition. Hi I need help finding schemes for 2021 xfinity and trucks. Yeah, the way to do it would be to have the car paints in tga format and import them onto the car in the opponent manager. All Full Circle Racing Designs NCS22 Paints, J.R. Franklin & Project Short Track Tracks, 2021 Xfinity cars from Atlanta and some JDM cars, Complete canadienhits (myself) 2021 SRDNXS20 cars, 2022 #26 Ryan Truex CircleBDiecast.com Toyota Supra (Daytona 1), 2022 Portland (Pacific Office Automation 147) set, 07 JOE GRAF JR BUCKED UP ENERGY DRINK 2022, Blaine Perkins #23 CircleBdiecast.com 2021 (NXS20), 2023 #19 Ryan Truex Toyota Genuine Accessories Toyota Supra (Dover), Tyler Reddick 2023 #19 Monster Energy Concept, Josh Berry 2023 #8 Napa Auto Parts Concept, Kaden Honeycutt 2024 #04 CarQuest Concept, (FICTIONAL) Greg Van Alst 2023 #43 Concept, John Hunter Nemechek 2023 #20 Yahoo Cocept, Gray Gaulding 2023 #08 Mav TV Xfinity Concept, 2023 #7 Justin Allgaier Walmart Fight Hunger Spark Change Chevrolet Camaro (Talladega), 2023 #20 John Hunter Nemechek Safeway/ACME Toyota Supra (Richmond), Jeffrey Earhardt 2021 SuperStratum Scheme, Jeffrey Earnhardt's 2021 KSDT Martinsville1 Scheme, 2023 #19 Ryan Truex Toyota Genuine Parts Toyota Supra (Atlanta), 2023 #4 Garrett Smithley Trophy Tractor Chevrolet Camaro (Atlanta), 2023 #92 Josh Williams "Checkers or Wreckers" Atlanta (NXS20), #92 Josh Williams Atl1 2023 "Park it at the Finish Line", #6 Brennan Poole Atl1 Inverted Roof # (Correct) 2023, Chris Cockrum - Advanced Communications Group Paint Scheme Pack, 2023 #7 Justin Allgaier RaptorTough.com Chevrolet Camaro (Atlanta), 8 Zane Smith - Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Pack Las Vegas 1 and Bristol 1, 23 John Hunter Nemechek - Allegiant Air (2019 Boyd Gaming 300) (VEG1), #11 Daniel Hemric Chevrolet Accessories Atlanta 1, 2023 #20 John Hunter Nemechek Safeway/Albertsons Toyota Supra (Phoenix), 2023 #19 Ryan Truex Toyota Genuine Parts Toyota Supra (Phoenix), 2023 #7 Justin Allgaier hellowater Chevrolet Camaro (Phoenix). Mediafire Links are reset from time to time. Roguetoad27's downloads for NR2003 are available right here! Top posts of August 10, 2020 . As a community, we take tremendous pride in offering nothing but the very best and most welcoming platform for all NR2003 Sim Racing enthusiasts to come together and indulge in their shared passion. NR2003 website for fictional paint schemes, tracks, mods, UI, and more. I have photoshop itself, but I don't think the 3D there will work the same. Cookie Notice You are using an out of date browser. As a community, we take tremendous pride in offering nothing but the very best and most welcoming platform for all NR2003 Sim Racing enthusiasts to come together and indulge in their shared passion. brandon.nicholson911@gmail.com Subject: NR2003. Menu Home. Inludes over 90+ primary drivers, 200 alternate schemes, and 2 divisions. Our vibrant and dynamic community has been passionately serving the NR2003 Sim Racing community since the year of our inception, 2007. CircleBDiecast.com Toyota Supra driven by Ryan Truex at the 2022 NXS Daytona Season Opener. Was set at Ross Chastain, Used in the Ally 400 at Nashville Superspeedway, Additional Note - Some of the dogs are not race accurate (though close). Paint Schemes. Find or ask questions about how to upload files to our download section for everyone to enjoy. Questions and Showrooms for other sim racing games. 2021 paint schemes 2/15/2021 #00 StarCom Racing [Jacob Companies, Victory Weekend, Permatex, Mount-N-Lock/Ashurst Honey, UNITS, Good Greek Moving, Mane 'n Tail, Creek Enterprise Inc, Eagle Rock Wealth Management, Thank a Trucker, Boss Hoss Cycles . This car set uses the regular cup mod. 3 Austin Dillon's Andy's Frozen Custard FCRD22 mod, AJ Allmendinger's California Scheme FCRD22 mod, 54 Ty Gibbs Interstate Batteries (FICTIONAL). This car set uses the BR2011 mod. A fictional Pride Month paint scheme for Jimmie Johnson. Members who have been awarded this Honor for their activity on our site. The Dubai Dream is Real: For the first time Yas Marina Circuit joins the NR2003 track list. D. W.I.P. Help regarding anything to do with the technical side of NR2003! 358 Dirt Late Model - Mod V2. Rows are finishing positions, starting from 1st. Welcome, Introduce Yourself New. NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona Remastered Mod LIVE. I cannot believe I have to say this. I noticed the creator of the CWS 2021 Daytona Truck paint schemes stopped painting them after June 1st. We work every day to make sure our community is one of the best for everyone to enjoy! 2019 Camaro JACOB Industries Base. Feel free to request a render, but remember: Do NOT go overboard and ALWAYS say thank you! Matt Kensett Million Dollar Challenge #17 2003 for the Default Cup, Replace the "NASCAR Racing Series" signs with "NASCAR Winston Cup" sings on the default tracks, Dale Jr's 2007 Elvis paint scheme but on a Generation 4 Monte Carlo. 2021 schemes . Our community has been around since 2007 and pride ourselves on offering the best and most friendly site for NR2003 Sim Racing content. The Paintshop. A universe where Xfinity received a Next Gen car, Erik Jones' 2021 Daytona 500 first start with RPM, Based off the scheme he ran at Chicagoland and Michigan in 2009, #7 Walmart Fight Hunger Spark Change - Ag-Pro 300, Updated Carfile used with Martinsville Carset, Emerling's Ford Fusion for the ARCA Menards race at Talledega, John Andretti Save Mart/Kragen 350 72 Throwback, I saw a Gearwrench tool set at Home Depot, Fictional Home Depot car for Christopher Bell. NFF 2020 Indy Car; Simodified COT Mod; Pit Crews-Past & Present. 2. As a community, we take tremendous pride in offering nothing but the very best and most welcoming platform for all NR2003 Sim Racing enthusiasts to come together and indulge in their shared passion.